The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 12

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Furious, Alison paced back and forth. She could barely stand to look at Jane, her roommate silently counting down as she deepened her trance.

How could she? Alison thought bitterly. What they had was so good. Jane had admitted that.

How could she want someone else? It’s not fair, damn it! Rage vibrated through Alison, the brunette’s hands clenching into fists with the jealousy that seethed through her mind.

There was no need for Jane to go looking for someone else. Especially a man. Alison stopped her pacing as her stomach heaved again, the idea of a man touching Jane revolting her, her features contorting in anger. She wanted to rip the arms off whoever it was that was pestering Jane.

“If he didn’t have any damn hands he couldn’t touch you!” Alison cried. She knew Jane wouldn’t answer her, but that didn’t matter. Her anger needed to vent, pushing at her so hard it was almost a living thing.

For once Alison thought she understood how her roommate felt in the midst of her rages. Picking up a cushion Alison hurled it at the wall. Dissatisfied with the impact she jumped on the cushion where it lay on the floor. It didn’t help. Red lined the edges of her vision. If it was another girl Alison might have understood, at least if it was only temporary, or a bit on the side, like her and Kathy. But a man?

Jane shouldn’t have put either of them through this, Alison cursing aloud at the thought. Shouldn’t have forced Alison to do what she was about to do. But it was the only way Alison could think to make things right. What they had was too good, too special, to lose. She was prepared to fight for it.

“One.”

Alison shook herself at the sound of Jane’s voice. She knew that she needed to get some control back. This was too important, Jane was too important, for her to risk a mistake.

“Stand up and come with me Jane,” Alison ordered curtly before heading into Jane’s room. She didn’t look back at Jane, couldn’t bear to, the sound of the other girl’s heels as they met the floor assuring her that Jane was complying. Anger and desire mixed in Alison’s mind, the heat driving her mad. But as she ordered Jane to sit at her desk she realised she couldn’t stay angry with her roommate for long. She’d seen the hurt and confusion on Jane’s face as the blonde had tried to talk to her. It’s my own fault. Alison thought bitterly. I should have done this right the first time.

This was Jane. Her precious, beautiful, Jane. She was never going to let Jane go. The blonde might have some fun with other girls. That was okay. But she’s mine. Alison wanted the world to know that.

Angrily the brunette wiped more tears away. This wasn’t the time for crying. But she couldn’t help herself. Jane was so gorgeous and Alison wanted her so much. She could see the flush in her friend’s cheeks, still fresh from their love making. Jane’s dishevelled hair and rumpled clothes made her even more beautiful as far as Alison was concerned. She wanted to reach out to Jane, touch her, hold her. The tears kept flowing as the need threatened to overwhelm her.

“Soon, soon,” the brunette muttered, arms wrapped around her chest. I’ve got to get this right. She couldn’t afford any more mistakes. From Jane’s eagerness earlier in the evening Alison was convinced that the recording Jane had been listening to was just about right. It certainly had made Jane want her. It simply left her roommate too many options. She’d made Jane want girls. But she hadn’t stopped her roommate wanting boys. Alison knew how to deal with that.

“Play your recording Jane,” Alison commanded, starting up her roommate’s laptop. “Keep listening to it until I tell you to stop.” What Alison had in mind was going to take some time. As far as she was concerned Jane may as well be doing something useful while Alison prepared. And sitting listening to that recording while she was in her French maid’s outfit was a good use of Jane’s time as far as Alison was concerned. The brunette couldn’t stop herself smiling as she left her friend’s room, her mood starting to lift at the sound of Jane’s expressionless voice.

“I want girls. They turn me on. I want to have sex with girls. Hot, steamy, mind-melting sex. I’m into girls.”

Oh yes you are, Alison thought smugly.

When Alison returned to Jane’s room the blonde was still staring at her screen, reciting the words. The brunette had no idea how many times Jane had gone through the recording, hadn’t kept an eye on the time. It didn’t matter, as far as Alison was concerned it was all for the best. She wanted the message of the recording burnt as deeply into Jane’s mind as it could get.

I don’t care who this guy is, Alison told herself firmly, it’ll never last. Jane’s relationships never did. The guys she saw were never as loyal as Alison was, never cared for Jane as much as she did.

He’ll only end up hurting you, Alison thought as she looked at Jane. Even the thought of Jane being hurt was almost too much for Alison. She was the one who would take care of her, stay with her.

Jane always went to pieces when one of her relationships ended. And they never lasted long, weeks or a couple of months at best. Jane had told her that’s how it always was and Alison had seen it a couple of times since they’d moved in together. Jane would mope around the flat for days, crying and weeping, or slip into angry rages. Alison hated to see her friend like that, even before, well before everything. Alison knew that seeing Jane like that now would destroy her. She couldn’t bear to think of Jane that distraught. And if Jane was with Alison that would never happen again. Alison would never let Jane go, she wanted her forever. Which meant Jane would never have to suffer like that again. Really, Alison told herself, this is what’s best for her. No-one else can love her like I do.

Alison’s head jerked back, her eyes wide, as she realised what she’d just thought. Love? It wasn’t the same as calling Jane her lover. It was more, so much more. But Alison knew that she meant it. She had no idea if Jane felt the same. But she had said she wanted Alison, and that was enough.

“Stop Jane,” Alison said, reaching around the motionless blonde to stop the playback.

At Alison’s command her roommate fell silent.

This has to work, it has to, Alison thought, trying to stop her thoughts veering into panic, determination warring with fear.

“Now Jane,” Alison commanded, trying desperately to keep her voice even. “You’re going to read these words. You’ll believe them. Every time you hear them they’ll become more and more true, more and more a part of you. You’ll listen to them every day, right after the other recording. You won’t consciously remember listening to any of them. But your subconscious will remember. They’ll become part of you. They’ll be true. Now, what will you do Jane?”

“I’ll read the words,” the blonde answered, her voice a monotone as she continued staring at her laptop’s screen.

“And?” Alison prompted anxiously.

“I’ll listen to them every day.”

Alison couldn’t stop herself shaking with a mix of fear and anticipation at Jane’s words. In her mind she could see Jane, staring at the spiral, the glowing, mind-bending, ever-changing pattern, listening to words. Her mind blank as she recited them at the prompting of the recording. The ideas seeping into her mind, changing her thoughts, changing fundamental parts of her.

The brunette knew that what she was doing wasn’t right. Changing Jane like this, without her permission, without her even knowing, was wrong. But Alison couldn’t stop herself, didn’t want to. Her nipples were hard and throbbing, her pussy was dripping. What she was doing to Jane was so hot. She wanted Jane, wanted this, heat rising from her centre at the mere thought. And really, it was for the best. She’d take care of Jane, better than any man ever could.

“They’ll become part of me, they’ll become true,” Jane added, unprompted. A hot pulse roared through Alison, almost sending her to her knees as she gripped the back of Jane’s chair. Did I just come? her eyes growing wide in wonderment at the thought. She wasn’t sure that she believed it, but the evidence of her body was hard to deny. Hastily she shoved a few pieces of paper, still warm from her printer, into her roommate’s hands. It had taken longer than she’s hoped to put them together. Not at all helped by her dozing off in front of her laptop. She must have tired me out more than I thought, Alison pondered before pushing the thought aside.

“All, alright Jane, when I press record, start reading out the words on those pages. Like you mean them, like they’re true. Like you’re life depends on convincing whoever is listening that they’re true. Leave space for someone to repeat the words where it says.”

Swallowing nervously Alison pressed down on the mousepad of Jane’s laptop as the cursor hovered over the record button on the audio software.

Immediately Jane began to speak, conviction ringing in her voice.

“Think of a man Jane. Now think of your stomach heaving, roiling, you’re so ill, so sick. It’s revolting. That’s how you feel about a man touching you. The idea of a man kissing you makes you physically ill, it makes you want to throw up. Your limbs are shaking, you can’t keep the contents of your stomach down. Repeat after me Jane. A man touching me makes me feel ill. I don’t want men touching me. The idea of sex with a man is even worse. It’s revolting, horrible, it’s like my stomach wants to turn itself inside out and snakes are crawling all over my skin. You don’t want men. You can’t stand the idea. Repeat after me Jane. The idea of sex with a man is horrific. It’s revolting. The idea makes me want to throw up. I never want to have sex with a man. It’s absurd, ridiculous. It’s sickening. I’ll never have sex with a man. I’ll never kiss a man. I’ll never want a man.”

As Alison crept around so she could see her roommate’s face she couldn’t take her eyes off the blonde. Jane was so beautiful, her clear blue eyes wide as she stared at the screen, reciting the words. Alison could barely stop herself leaning over and kissing those delicate lips. But she knew she had to restrain herself. This was going to make everything right, give her everything she wanted. Which was a Jane with no interest in men. She just had to wait. Happily she listened as Jane continued reciting the words Alison had given her.

“I only want women. I’m a lesbian. I’m gay. I only want sex with women. Sex with women is wonderful, delicious, it’s the only sex I want. The idea of sex with men disgusts me. It makes my skin crawl.”

Alison was drowning in the blonde’s wide blue eyes as Jane stared at the screen. This was what she wanted. What they both needed. Jane would give up any silly ideas of men.

“Think of the disgusting smell of rotten food Jane, It’s tearing at the back of your throat, making your head spin, your eyes water, your stomach heave. You feel it Jane. You can imagine it right now, like it’s happening. Think of that, how revolting it is. That’s how the thought of a man with his hands on you makes you feel. You don’t want them touching you. Don’t want them kissing you. Think of insects crawling all over your skin. It’s repugnant. That’s how men make you feel. Every time a man touches you in a sexual way, every time you think of that, that’s how you’ll feel. Now think of flowers, of warm blankets, soft caresses. You’re thinking of those things now. How wonderful they are. How right, how good they make you feel. Ice cream and sunny afternoons. That’s how women make you feel. That’s how Alison makes you feel. Repeat after me. I want women. I love women. I want sex with women. Only women. I’m gay. I’m a lesbian. I’ll never want a man. I’m an all-girl girl. I want sex with Alison. I’ll only ever want women. The only sex I want is with women. Arousing, wonderful, steamy sex. With women. I’m a lesbian.”

Looking at Jane Alison imagined the ideas seeping into her head, changing her friend. It was mesmerizing. Her pussy pulsed at the words Jane was uttering. Listening to them fall from the blonde’s lips was like magic. Jane was going to give Alison everything the brunette wanted, and in return Alison would take care of Jane. Alison knew she was doing something drastic to her roommate. But she couldn’t feel guilty about it, she knew it was the best thing for both of them. She realised Jane might not agree, not just yet. Might not want this, even if it was in her own best interests. That was why Alison had added a few more words to the end of what she’d written.

“I love it when Alison hypnotises me. I trust Alison. If she tells me something when I’m hypnotised, changes something about me, I know it’s for the best. When I listen to the recordings I know they are telling me the truth. I know how much Alison cares for me. I’m happy if Alison’s hypnotism changes me. The recordings come from Alison, so they must be true. I love what Alison’s hypnotism does to me. I want it.”

Jane wasn’t stupid. She was very smart, when she cared to use her brain. It was one of the many things Alison loved about her roommate. Left to herself Jane was likely to get suspicious of her sudden change of heart about men. But the insurance of those few last words should take care of that. Especially with the number of times that Jane had been told to repeat those few sentences by the script Alison had written. If Jane didn’t wonder where the changes were coming from it wouldn’t matter. If she started to suspect Alison then that final touch should be enough to stop any trouble.

Finally the blonde was finished. “You just sit there,” Alison ordered, her attention already on the laptop, “and repeat those ideas to yourself.”

It was work of only a few minutes to add the new recording to Jane’s existing one, make sure the pattern would be displayed when Jane played them back. And all the time Jane was taking the ideas and feelings Alison had planted deeper and deeper into herself.

Finished, Alison regarded her roommate. She couldn’t begin to unpick the emotions that ran through her. Love, fear, uncertainty, satisfaction. Even a smidgin of guilt. But not very much of that at all. What she was doing was in Jane’s best interests. Or at least what Alison considered to be Jane’s best interests, even if her blonde lover might not agree. And it hadn’t solved everything. There were still a couple of things she needed to fix. Resolutely she shut Jane’s laptop down and closed the screen over the keyboard

“Come with me Jane,” the brunette ordered her roommate, although much more gently than when she’d brought Jane to her room.

Back on the lounge, Alison stared into Jane’s eyes. She could have sat there forever, almost hypnotised herself by Jane’s beauty. She couldn’t believe how deeply she felt for the blonde, wasn’t even sure where it had come from. Maybe the sex had unlocked something. Maybe she was only realising something she should have known all along. It didn’t matter. Didn’t matter that she still had some vague interest in men. Almost didn’t matter that she wanted other women. In a love as big as she felt for Jane there was easily room for that. But it was Jane she wanted. So there were a couple of loose ends she needed to tie up.

Taking a deep breath, hands primly folded on her lap, Alison began. “Jane I want you to think back to when you put you bra and dress back on. Can you remember that Jane?”

“Yes,” the blonde replied.

“I want you to forget everything you can consciously remember after that. What you told me. The argument we had. What happened in your room. Forget it all. Can you do that for me Jane?”

“I,” the blonde said, then stopped, her lips quivering.

“Forget it Jane, it’s not important, you don’t remember it.”

“It’s not important,” the blonde intoned.

“That’s right Jane,” Alison smiled. “It’s not important, you don’t remember it.”

“I don’t remember it,” Jane agreed.

Alison led Jane through forgetting a few times before asking Jane “What happened after you put your bra and dress back on?”

“Nothing,” Jane’s response, delivered in that emotionless tone, delighting the brunette.

“That’s right Jane, good, so good,” Alison replied happily. Now for part two the brunette thought to herself nervously.

“There’s some guy who’s interested in you, isn’t there Jane?” she asked cautiously.

A spasm flicked across the blonde’s expressionless features before she simply said “Yes.”

“And how does that make you feel Jane?” The words flowed out in an expectant rush, Alison on edge as she waited for Jane’s reply.

“Ill,” the blonde declared. “It makes my skin crawl. I feel sick at what he might want to do with me. I don’t want men. I’m a lesbian.”

Alison sighed in relief. “What do you want?” The brunette was certain she knew the answer, but wanted to hear it.

“I want women. I want sex with women. I want Alison.”

Yes! Alison couldn’t stop herself grinning. The brunette was shaking in relief. She felt like dancing around the room, shouting for joy. Or jumping across the short space that separated her from Jane and kissing the blonde from her head to her toes. With great difficulty Alison restrained herself. The idea was tempting, but with any luck she’d get her wish very soon. Like in the next few minutes.

“That’s right Jane. Now wake up.”

Animation flowed back into the blonde’s features as she blinked and look around the room. Nervously she looked at Alison.

“We need to talk,” Jane announced.

Alison’s mind reeled. What? It was exactly what Jane had said before almost destroying Alison’s world. No! Didn’t it take? It has to have worked, it has to! The brunette’s thoughts were a wail of despair.

“I, I need to tell you something,” the blonde managed, stumbling over the words and looking everywhere but at Alison.

The brunette’s heart was in her mouth. If Jane told her the same thing again she didn’t know what she was going to do. But she had to listen.

“Wh-what is it?” she prompted, a hand reaching out to gently stroke Jane’s upper arm.

“I, I,” Jane swallowed, visibly shook herself. Then, with an effort, straightened. “I think I’m gay.”

Yes! Alison couldn’t stop herself crying in relief. She had told Jane to forget about their conversation. But Jane must have been working herself up to it for some time. With Jane’s new found attitude to boys her brain must have twisted itself, without any prompting from Alison, into finding some new reason for the conservation Jane had been planning to have with her roommate. A reason that, this time, Alison had no objection to at all.

Relieved, the brunette reached over and wrapped her arms around her lover, “Hey, why would that be a problem? I mean, you know, with us and….” Alison tried to keep her voice light, reassuring, but she wasn’t sure she managed it. What Jane had said was what she wanted to hear, she couldn’t help relief and some any other things creeping in. She wouldn’t cry, but if she did they would be tears of joy.

“I know, but,” Jane’s voice caught in her throat, “I, I don’t want to put any pressure on you. Maybe you’re still into boys and we haven’t said anything about us and… But I had to tell you.”

“Shush,” Alison said, silencing her friend with a kiss. “It doesn’t matter what I want. Who I want is you. What do you want?”

Alison’s heart leapt at Jane’s whispered reply, “You.” The brunette gazed into her roommate’s eyes, watched the cheeky smile slip over Jane’s features.

“I shouldn’t have put this dress back on should I?” the blonde grinned, one hand teasingly lifting the hem of her skirt a couple of inches.

“It’s okay,” Alison shrugged, trying to sound nonchalant but knowing she was failing dismally. “It lets me take it off you again.”

As she slipped the dress off her lover’s shoulders Alison realised that Jane still hadn’t said anything about telling anyone else about them. It wasn’t something she was too worried about. With Jane’s new attitude she didn’t think it would take long. And if it did, well, she could fix that too.

(To be continued)