The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 17

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Are you sure you really want me to?” Alison asked, already regretting bringing up the idea.

Jane looked at her imploringly, Alison struggling to resist. It was so hard to say no to her girlfriend. “Yes! Please.”

Alison wasn’t even sure why she had suggested hypnotising the blonde. She’d been so firm with herself when she’d decided she wouldn’t do it again. “I don’t know Jane. Really? Who knows what could happen?”

Jane frowned petulantly. Then the blonde smiled and took Alison’s hands. “It’ll be fine. C’mon Ali. You know you want to. I want you to. We wouldn’t be together if you hadn’t. Pleeeease.”

Alison sighed, struggling to keep to her resolution. “I think we’ve been lucky. Or maybe not. If anyone had told us we’d end up like this, what would we have said?” Deep down Alison knew that both of them would have been horrified. She wouldn’t change a thing, not with how much she loved the petite blonde. But she wasn’t going to avoid the truth either. Pushing their luck might not be such a good idea.

Jane stared at her, eyes wide and pleading. Alison could imagine the spark leeching from those blue pools, the expression draining from Jane’s face. A delicious warmth ran through her, followed by small sparks, tingling deep inside. She was suddenly aware of her clothes, her nipples swelling against her bra, her pussy moistening. It would be so easy, all it would take is three little words. Three words she knew so well. She wasn’t going to say those words, no matter how much they were repeating in her head.

“Massage time Janey.”

Fuck! The brunette couldn’t believe it. She hadn’t meant to say them, they’d just slipped out. The way Jane was now slipping into trance, the emptiness in her mind sucking her down, the blonde’s breathing slowing, evening out. Alison knew that Jane was counting down in her mind, all other thoughts melting away.

Alison hadn’t wanted to do this. But over the last few days the urge had become harder and harder to resist. Images she couldn’t push away kept running through her mind, gorgeous, beautiful, girls, empty-headed and deep in trance. Hypnotised and waiting for her to tell them what to do. Jane, Kathy. Their friends. Girls she didn’t even know. Alison couldn’t deny how much she wanted it.

And now her delicious girlfriend was standing in front of her, thoughts seeping out of Jane’s head as butterflies chased themselves around Alison’s stomach, sparks lighting up somewhere a little lower down.

“One,” Jane intoned, the empty sound of her voice echoing through Alison, the sparks melting into a surge of arousal deep in the brunette, the butterflies turning bright and hot.

Alison let Jane stand there, just looked at her lover, drinking in the magical sight of the blonde so deep in trance.

I shouldn’t have done this, the brunette tried to tell herself. But she looks so scrumptious! Alison’s whole body shook in anticipation as she jumped on the spot.

She had tried to resist, tried to push the ideas away. But in the end Alison had given in, nervously asking Jane if she’d like to be hypnotised. It had been too tempting. She’d wanted to see Jane in trance again. And not just Jane. Kathy as well. Maybe both at the same time…

Alison tensed, tried to push that thought away. That would be going too far. She knew where the idea had come from. She’d caught Jane and Kathy whispering together, the blonde smirking as the raven-haired girl looked thoughtful, both looking a little guiltily at her as they dropped whatever conversation they were having.

If she was the jealous type Alison might think Jane was cheating on her.

Hmm, well we can sort that out, Alison decided. Maybe this hadn’t been such a bad idea. She didn’t want to act the green-eyed monster with her girlfriend. At least without cause.

Feeling rather commanding as she looked at the hypnotised girl in front her Alison asked sternly, “Jane, are you sleeping with Kathy?”

“No” Jane replied flatly, staring straight ahead.

Oh, Alison thought sheepishly, the brief feeling of command ebbing away.

“Have you ever had sex with her?” the brunette added, much more uncertainly.

“Once,” Jane replied.

Well, so have I, so... Well, twice.

“When did you have sex with her?” Alison didn’t mind the idea, in fact the thought of her cute girlfriend and the gorgeous raven-haired girl going at it was making her go weak at the knees. I could just hypnotise them both and … No, no way, no! She was doing this just once, as a favour to Jane. Not to indulge her own fantasies. Well, maybe just a little. Even so, she wasn’t about to get her girlfriend and her friend to put on a show for her. No matter how mind-numbingly hot the idea was.

“A week ago,” Jane’s monotone broke through Alison’s thoughts.

“Oh, okay.”

Jane didn’t respond. Alison hadn’t expected her to. The brunette wondered for a moment how she felt about the news Jane had slept with Kathy. Oddly she decided she didn’t mind. As long as Jane didn’t stray too often it was fine. Better than that, her breath quickened at the thought of her girlfriend with other hot, beautiful girls. Alison’s mouth watered, images twisting through her mind of Jane’s delicate limbs entwining with theirs, tongues and mouths and hands exploring and caressing, kissing, licking. The two girls together, Alison hypnotising them both…

“No! What the hell?” Alison had no idea where the ideas kept coming from. Then she corrected herself. With her entranced girlfriend in front of her it was no surprise her imagination was running away with her.

That’s all it is, Alison tried to reassure herself, not very convincingly. She was doing this just one more time, just as a favour to Jane. That was it.

Of course, now that she’d done it, there was no reason to stint herself.

She leant in for a kiss, her lips on fire as they brushed against Jane’s, the blonde simply standing there. Alison’s hands traced over Jane’s hips, encircled her waist, the brunette’s breath coming hot and fast as her hands crept higher, brushed over the curve of Jane’s breasts. Alison’s blood was pumping in her ears, her heart threatening to burst from her chest. She loved Jane, loved her girlfriend like this, wanted her, needed her.

Alison licked her lips, suddenly dry, like a wanderer in the desert. A wanderer who had found an oasis.

“Take your top off Jane,” Alison ordered.

The brunette swallowed, a little bit of nervousness but a lot of anticipation, as Jane pulled her top over her head. Alison drank in the sight of her girlfriend’s pert breasts in the white lacy bra. Jane’s cute little titties in a cute little bra. She could never get enough of that sight. Well almost. She wasn’t going to stare at them forever, because that would stop her doing other things. Like touching them, like undoing Jane’s bra and slipping it off the unresponsive girl. Like bending over and gently licking the tip of one nipple. A nipple that was delightfully hard. Like locking her lips around that nipple and sucking and sucking.

Her hands were under Jane’s skirt, playing teasingly over her girlfriend’s panties. Alison knew Jane wouldn’t respond, couldn’t, that she was only teasing herself. But that was part of the fun.

Her lips broke away from Jane’s nipple, ran up the blonde’s chest to nuzzle at her neck, Alison’s hands gliding up the smooth, perfect, skin of Jane’s back to play in the blonde girl’s hair. Pulling back, her arms resting easily on Jane’s shoulders, she stared into her girlfriend’s unseeing eyes. Is there anything in there? Anything at all? Her pussy pulsed at the thought that Jane’s head was totally empty.

“Lie down on the lounge,” Alison ordered.

Jane turned, robotically, walked over to the lounge and lay down.

“Bend your knees, legs apart a bit, that’s right.” Every word, every action of Jane’s in response, was throwing petrol on the fire of Alison’s arousal. Her fingers trembled as she watched Jane, the blonde’s eye’s fixed on the ceiling. “Now pull your skirt up.”

Oh fuck, Alison mouthed the words as Jane obeyed, the blonde’s hands reaching down to the hem of her short skirt and bunching it up about her waist. Alison could see the damp patch on the skimpy panties, white and lacy to match her now discarded bra.

Oh god Alison was sure that it had never been this good. She’d hypnotised Jane so many times, but it had never felt like this. Need coursed through her.

Must be ’cause it’s been a while, the brunette tried to reassure herself as her knees threatened to buckle, her eyes focussed on Jane’s centre. She needed to be naked, needed to feel her skin pressed against Jane’s. Needed it now.

Ripping her clothes off, Alison dove between Jane’s legs, the lacy panties yanked aside as her tongue burrowed deep into her girlfriend. The brunette’s fingers worked their own magic, thrusting deep into her own centre as her tongue pushed further and further into Jane’s warm, moist, opening. Lick, thrust, lick, thrust, thrust, lick, thrust, thrust, lick. Harder, quicker, she couldn’t get enough, could never get enough. Her nose brushed Jane’s clit, the scent of the blonde overwhelming her. Never enough.

“Ah,” lick, thrust, “Oh,” deeper, “Jane, yes,” deeper, “God, I love you. Ohhhhhhh.”

Not even partially satisfied, Alison leant back on the lounge, looked between her own legs at her girlfriend. Jane’s eyes were still fixed on the ceiling, the nipples on her breasts standing up proudly, the glistening evidence of Alison’s passion clear on her thighs.

“Now lick me,” the brunette commanded.

Jane’s face was empty of all expression as she complied, but Alison couldn’t fault her girlfriend’s technique.

“Enough,” Alison ordered at last, content for now. Three orgasms will do that to you I suppose, she mused. “Time to…” she began, then paused. She wanted to wake Jane up. Having her girlfriend hypnotised had been fun, but it wasn’t all she wanted. She was looking forward to having Jane as an active participant. But Alison realised she’d almost woken her girlfriend up without giving her any other commands. Like forget what they’d done.

Well, why should I? It wasn’t as if Jane was going to complain. She’d begged for this. Literally. Alison had only needed to make Jane forget when her girlfriend might object. That wasn’t an issue any more. She didn’t need to make Jane forget. Even if she could. She could do anything to Jane, give her orders, change her...

“No, no way!” Alison had done enough of that, there was no need for more. No matter how hot the idea. With just a few words should could do anything…

“Wake up Jane,” Alison hurriedly called out, whisking temptation away from herself.

Her girlfriend blinked, eyes shooting wide, as expression returned to her features.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god” the blonde squealed, Alison worrying for a moment Jane was going to be angry with her. The fear was washed away as Jane showered her with hugs and kisses.

“That was so. Fucking. Hot,” the blonde exclaimed rapturously.

Alison felt like she was being smothered under a Jane attack.

“Hey, let me breathe,” the brunette protested.

“Why?” the blonde smirked, before nipping at one of Alison’s nipples and sucking hard.

“Oh, ffffffffaaaaaa, Jane” Alison gasped, before her girlfriend relented, sliding up so she was poised over the brunette.

“We have to do that again,” Jane implored, her face now inches from Alison’s as the blonde smiled down ecstatically at her girlfriend

“You can remember it?” Alison asked, trying to avoid Jane’s suggestion. It had been amazing, but that didn’t mean it was worth the risk.

“Oh, yeah,” Jane breathed, her eyes going misty. “It was like I was just watching, like a dream or something. I don’t know. Like I knew what was happening but couldn’t do a thing, not until you told me too.” Alison felt a finger tracing around her left nipple. “And I’d have done anything you said. All I wanted was you to tell me what to do.” The blonde’s lips mashed into the brunette’s, Alison not resisting the force of the kiss. She was drowning in the feeling of Jane on top of her.

“Can we do it again?” Jane begged.

“No!” Alison insisted.

“I’ll make it worth your while.” Fingers trailed up Alison’s inner thigh in token of Jane’s promise, brushed across her lower lips. “Anything you want.”

“No,” Alison whispered.

“Really?” Jane teased, fingers pushing those lips apart, slipping inside, fingernails gliding across sensitive flesh, then pulling back as Alison’s hips thrust upwards.

“Maybe,” the brunette relented. Right then she’d say anything to get Jane’s fingers back inside her. Alison told herself it was just to put Jane off, but part of her knew she wouldn’t be able to resist.

Which she didn’t, not the next day or the next. Not with the way Jane looked at her, her blues eyes wide and imploring, her promises of how good she’d make Alison feel, how she’d do anything, if Alison would just say those three little words.

No matter how much Alison told herself she was only doing it to make the temptation go away, it didn’t work. Every time she fought less, every time it was easier to say the words. It was just so good watching Jane slip under, Alison drowning in hot, rushing, waves as Jane’s thoughts ebbed away. Sometimes she’d keep her girlfriend under for hours, have Jane do her chores, cook their meals, while hypnotised, Alison’s pussy dripping as she drank in the sight of her entranced lover. Sometimes it would be quick and short, Alison ravishing her girlfriend, Jane responding to her every command. Every time it became easier, Jane beaming as she woke up.

It was so hard to get the idea out of her head. She’d look at Jane and imagine the expression on her face leaking away, the light dying in her eyes. Alison’s nipples tightening as her arousal burnt hot. And not just Jane. Kathy was presenting almost as a big a temptation. Alison knew that all she had to do was get Kathy alone and utter the phrase she’d buried in her friend head and Kathy would slip under as well.

No! Alison tried to tell herself as she approached the table at which Jane and Kathy were already sitting. The two girls were leaning towards each other, apparently involved in some deep conversation, Jane’s hands flying about as she made some point, Kathy looking thoughtful. The image wavered and changed in front of Alison’s eyes, the two now bereft of any expression, any thought, standing there, clad only in their underwear, deep in trance, waiting for her to tell them what to do, what to think. The heat in Alison was so fierce she was sure she was dripping down her own legs. A nervous glance down told her it was only her imagination, though she realised she couldn’t see the state of her panties. Looking up she saw that her friend and girlfriend had fallen silent at her approach, Jane beaming in her direction and indicating the seat next to her. The blonde embracing her eagerly as Alison sat down.

Neither girl volunteered whatever it was they had been talking about. Alison knew she could force either of them to tell her, but she didn’t want to do that. She didn’t think about it for long, not with Jane’s arms around her and her girlfriend’s kiss on her lips. With Jane next to her very little could worry her.

Not even the rolling of Meredith’s eyes. “You two are so sappy,” the lanky girl announced as she joined the others for lunch. Jane tore herself away from nuzzling Alison’s neck just long enough to poke her tongue at the tall girl.

“I think young love’s sweet,” Kathy offered.

“Young lust more like,” Meredith grumbled, settling herself into a chair and looking over the menu on the wall of the cafe. Alison’s hand scooted back from where it had been brushing the curve of her lover’s breast, her arm now behind Jane instead of wrapped around her.

“You jealous?” the raven-haired girl asked, eyes twinkling.

“As if,” Meredith snorted.

Jane reached behind herself and grabbed Alison’s hand. Firmly she pulled it back around until it was cupping her breast. Alison gasped as she felt the tight point of Jane’s nipple, her girlfriend pushing her fingers to pinch the hard nub. The blonde grinned at the tall girl. “Oh, I don’t know. Sure you’re not? Just a little bit? What do you think Alison?”

Alison couldn’t help but smile at her girlfriend’s cheeky grin, though she did take the chance to slip her hand to a slightly more decorous position. Then she gave Meredith an appraising look. “Could be,” she said thoughtfully, “Ever thought about it Meredith? They say every girl does sometime.” Alison didn’t think that last bit was true, but she was enjoying teasing her friend.

Meredith pointed a finger at her own chest. Quite a nice chest, Alison noted. Not as good as Jane’s, being not much larger but hosted on a much taller body. But very nice just the same. I wonder how she’d look in just a bra?

“Laser. Got it. Laser,” the tall girl announced firmly. “That right Kathy?”

The raven-haired girl raised one eyebrow as she delicately sipped at her coffee. “Even laser beams can get curious,” she breathed, a half-smile on her face that Alison recognised as more Sapphire than Kathy.

Meredith almost fell off her chair. “Not you as well? My god, is this catching?”

It can be if you want Alison thought. Well, if I want. Almost unbidden an image of Meredith, eyes blank, deep in trance, danced before her. Another hypnotised girl… Alison blinked, pushed the image away. But not before a voice in her mind whispered, hypnotised girls are sexy. She couldn’t argue with the idea, but that was no reason to use her friend like that.

Meredith shook her head and rolled her eyes again. “Well I shall be the last bastion of heterosexuality for us then. All the boys for me!”

“I never said that,” Kathy grumbled, before beginning to extol the virtues of some boy she shared a class with, apparently determined to prove her continuing interest in men. Alison smiled, feigning interest. Part of her wondered what the boy might think if he knew about Kathy’s choice of career. But that was her friend’s problem, not hers. She may have no interest in men, but if Kathy wanted to, well that was up her.

As her two friends continued debating the finer points of male attractiveness Alison zoned out, imagining just what she and Jane would do later. She could hypnotise Jane. Drop her girlfriend into trance with just those three little words. Have her strip. Naked. Or maybe leave her stockings and high heels on. Have her do some chores just like that. Then Alison could creep up on her and…

She was still thinking about it when she and Kathy had to leave for class, leaving Jane and Meredith behind. The tall girl had another chance to practice her eye-rolling at Alison and Jane’s extended leave taking

“Ewww, please? That much tongue?” the athletic girl complained.

“Knock it off Mer,” Kathy ordered, slapping her friend’s shoulder, “I’ve seen you and Tony do worse.”

“But we,” Meredith announced proudly, “have style.”

“Pfft,” Alison heard Kathy snort, at the same moment feeling Jane’s laugh, smothered by their kiss. “That what they’re calling ‘hands all over your arse’ these days?” the raven-haired girl continued.

“Well I do have a great arse,” Meredith retorted proudly.

“Yes, you do,” Alison smirked, having finally dragged herself away from Jane.

“Oh, get out of here,” Meredith cried, “you’ve got a girlfriend.”

Alison grinned. “She thinks you’ve got a great arse too, right Jane?”

The blonde fluttered her eyelids, but Alison could tell Jane’s smile was anything but innocent, her eyes lingering on the tall brunette.

Meredith leant back in her chair, the back of her hand resting on her forehead. “Desired by all around me. Oh, the travails of beauty.”

“C’mon,” Kathy groaned theatrically, “before this luminous creature before us makes us lose all control.”

Laughing, the two friends headed to class, Alison sparing a thought for her girlfriend. Jane and Meredith weren’t all that close and she hoped the two wouldn’t find it awkward being left alone together.

“Hey Meredith,” she heard Jane say as she and Kathy walked away, “have you got your laptop with you? I’ve got a presentation this afternoon, but I think I left something out. It’ll only take a couple of minutes.”

From Meredith’s reply it sounded as if the two would be fine. Alison’s thoughts drifted back to images of Jane in trance, thoughts falling into nothingness at the sound of those three little words.

“Is that how you got me the first time?” Jane asked, after Alison had brought her out of trance that evening. The two were snuggled on Jane’s bed, naked, Alison caught between enjoying the dreamily pleasant afterglow of the orgasms Jane had given her and the desire to return the favour to her girlfriend. Soon, she thought, just a couple more minutes. Just lying here together. Uh? What?

“Ummm,” Alison managed nervously.

“Giving me a massage, is that how you first got me?” Jane pressed, obviously referring to the trigger phrase Alison used to put her under. The brunette had thought this conversation might come up, but she’d been hoping to avoid it.

“Um, yeah,” the brunette muttered, embarrassed. Much as she was happy with where they were Alison didn’t want to be reminded of how she’d taken advantage of Jane. Even if she hadn’t meant to.

“Huh,” Jane shrugged, the slight frown disappearing and taking Alison’s fears along with it. “I better watch out if you give other girls massages. Or maybe not. Wouldn’t it be hot to have someone else? We could both have a bit of fun with her.”

“Jane!” Alison cried. It was one thing hypnotising her girlfriend. Especially now that Jane wanted it. But someone else was an entirely different matter. She’d only done that once, to Kathy. And that had been necessary. Or at least that was Alison told herself, an inward cringe showing she wasn’t entirely convinced. She wasn’t going to go there again. No matter how tempting the idea. No matter how much it stoked a flame deep inside her, made her pussy quiver in anticipation. Some girl, some hot beautiful girl, standing in front of her, eyes staring, not a thought in her head, as she and Jane decided what to do with her.

No! She couldn’t do that, it wouldn’t be right. But her nipples were hard as rocks and between her legs was a hot dark ocean that was boiling with the idea.

Alison leapt on Jane, raining kisses on her girlfriend, hands grabbing at Jane’s breasts as she left a hickey on Jane’s neck that would take days to fade. Her girlfriend marked, Alison’s teeth nipped at Jane as she headed to the blonde’s pink, tempting, centre.

“Woah, Alison? Oh, god, ow, oh, oh yeah, oh, oh, ooooooo.”

Jane was a hot sticky mess, lying limp in Alison’s arms, by the time the brunette was finished. It was almost enough to drive the ideas out of her head. Almost.

“You know there’s only a couple of days left?” Jane quipped, when the blonde had recovered enough to dress in her maid’s outfit and start making dinner.

“What? Sorry?” Alison asked, trying to focus on her girlfriend’s words and not her tight, sexy, body.

“Until you have do your share, girlfriend,” Jane replied, extending one delicate finger in the direction of the calendar that hung on the kitchen wall, the other hand firmly on her hip. Sure enough, the day that Jane had circled so long ago was almost upon them. Alison still thought the elf-girl in the picture looked more than a little like her girlfriend. Must remember to keep that picture, she mused.

“You could just hypnotise me into keeping on doing everything though,” the blonde teased, whirling around in a way that Alison was sure was designed to lift the hem of her skirt just enough to let a glimpse of her panties show.

“No!” Alison protested. That wouldn’t be fair. And she wasn’t about to turn herself into the kind of flatmate Jane had been. She did have one idea though. And she knew how to make it reality. Alison didn’t hesitate.

“Massage time Janey.” Dinner could wait a few minutes.

Jane stopped in her tracks, Alison creeping around to see the total lack of expression in her girlfriend’s face.

“One,” Jane intoned.

“Jane,” Alison commanded, “when you do your chores you’ll always dress in your maid’s outfit. What will you do for your chores Jane?”

“Always dress in my maid’s outfit,” Jane replied in that monotone that set off delicious sparks deep inside Alison.

The brunette had her girlfriend repeat the idea a few more times. She knew it would probably take more than one session. But she didn’t think Jane would mind that. Alison certainly didn’t. The idea of hypnotising Jane didn’t worry her anymore. She saw no reason why it should.

“Wake up Jane,” Alison ordered once she thought it was repetitions enough for now.

“Oh, wow,” Jane breathed. She scowled comically at Alison for a moment before smiling broadly. “Hey, you didn’t need to hypnotise me to get that. I’d have done it anyway. Still, definitely hotter that way.”

The blonde kissed her girlfriend deeply before skipping off to prepare their meal.

Much as she tried to ignore it, Alison couldn’t escape the idea of hypnotising someone else. She knew that she shouldn’t, that it was wrong. But the images wouldn’t leave her head. Beautiful girls, deep in trance, empty-eyed and not a thought in their heads. Just waiting for her to tell them what to do. All sorts of girls, short, tall, blonde, red-haired, brunette, full-breasted, perky, and on some tits almost not there, but still she knew chests that held nipples so tight and waiting. All gorgeous, legs that flowed divinely, hips that curved just right and arses that called to her, kissable lips, full and so many colours, dark red, ruby, pink, glossy and moist, eyes so wide and staring. All could be hers, all she had to do was open their minds, empty them out, send them down into trance. Take what she wanted, so sweet, so luscious, just waiting for her. Mould them, shape them.

Jane would help her.

“No, no, no.” It wasn’t who Alison wanted to be. Not like that. Taking away their will, their choices, making them who she wanted. It would be so easy, but so wrong.

It didn’t help that the university campus offered so many promptings for her imagination. It seemed that everywhere she looked there was another attractive girl. Over there, a tall brunette, wavy hair reaching past her shoulders, spoke avidly into her phone. Alison could imagine herself on the other end of that call, speaking whatever key phrase she’d put in the girl’s mind. The light in the girl’s eyes dimming as she lowered the phone, her feet taking her unknowing to wherever Alison ordered her to go. Alison yanked her eyes away but they landed on an Indian girl, dark hair falling around her face like a curtain. Alison could see the dusky beauty standing before her, white underwear making a delightful contrast with her skin, mindlessly agreeing with whatever Alison told her. Forcing herself to turn away didn’t make it any better, Alison couldn’t help but imagine the two Chinese girls going into trance together, digging into their minds, seeing if any latent desires for each other lay there. Placing the needs there even if none existed, the two girls naked, on their knees, hands exploring as tongues entwined, eyes empty of any thought.

Alison’s pussy burnt like a sun. She was sure that her juices were leaking down her legs, her nipples rock hard. She wanted it, much as she tried to deny it, any of them, all of them. Hypnotised girls are sexy, the treacherous voice whispered in her ear.

Determined to ignore it Alison walked away, eyes down, trying not to look at anyone.

“Ow.”

Alison couldn’t help but look up as she ran into someone, came face to face with yet another gorgeous girl, blonde hair held back in a long ponytail, eyes sparkling with intelligence wide behind black-rimmed glasses. Dark brown eyes that would look so good as the light drained out of them, as the expression left her face.

“S-Sorry,” Alison muttered as she hurried away, hand fluttering over her chest as her breasts cried out for attention.

Dejectedly she sank on to a bench in a secluded part of the campus, head sinking into her hands. “What the hell am I thinking?” Hypnotising Jane was obviously putting too much temptation in her way. Maybe if I stop that? she thought hopelessly. Alison knew that wasn’t possible. Not with the way her girlfriend looked at her, all need and hope, eyes wide, liquid blue pools that Alison wanted to drown in.

I could hypnotise her to not want to be hypnotised. No! There’s was no guarantee that trying to change something back like that would work. And if it did it might undo everything she’d done. Alison wasn’t prepared to risk that. She couldn’t bear the thought of losing Jane.

“Are you okay?” came an unfamiliar voice.

A red-haired girl Alison didn’t know stood in front of her, concern etched on her pretty features. Features that would look so good deep in trance No!

“I, umm, yeah,” Alison stumbled, then swallowed. “Just trying to think some things through.”

“Yeah, I come here sometimes for that,” the girl said before offering her hand, “Gillian.”

“Alison,” Alison replied, trying to force a smile on her face as she returned the girl’s gesture.

“Boyfriend trouble?” the girl asked, sitting beside her and arranging a couple of books on top of her bag.

“No,” Alison started to correct the girl, then decided against it and added, “well, umm, sort of.”

“I know what you mean,” Gillian replied, Alison dazzled by her smile. She could just see a fine dusting of freckles on the girl’s face. “Sometimes I wish I could just do without, ya know?”

Oh, I do, Alison thought, the confusion of a few moments ago forgotten. Underneath the girl’s top and jeans she could see the outlines of what promised to be a gorgeous body. A little fuller than Kathy’s model-like proportions or Jane’s elfin litheness. Full breasts that just begged to be licked and sucked, round hips that tapered into a waist you could wrap one arm around…

“Stressing you out huh?” the girl observed, popping Alison’s pleasant thought bubble.

“Um, yeah,” the brunette replied, forcing herself to look the girl in the eyes, surprised to see a blue almost as bright as Jane’s. She’d half-expected green.

“I know, right? I’m mean, I’ve got this essay due tomorrow, and I still haven’t done half the reading and my shoulder is killing me from lugging this damn bag around.”

Oh really? Alison thought, trying to keep a sly smile off her face.

“I know a bit of massage,” Alison said, hoping her voice sounded as casual she intended.

“Really?” Gillian looked at her brightly, “I don’t suppose you could.” Then she cut herself off, looked away in embarrassment. “Hey, I bet you get that all the time. Sorry.”

“No,” Alison said reassuringly, her eyes playing over the curve of the girl’s back almost wondering what the small voice, sounding like a protest, was. It was coming from somewhere at the back of her mind. She easily ignored it.

The brunette stood up, her voice bright. “Here, just turn around, let me. Which shoulder was it?”

“This one,” Gillian said her back now to Alison, right hand tapping her left shoulder.

“Right, well, left,” Alison smiled. “Usually I have some oil to help and a candle for you to focus on. But it’ll be fine. Can you imagine a candle in front of you?”

“Sure,” Gillian said happily, shifting around on the bench to get more comfortable. “Thanks for this.”

“No trouble at all,” Alison replied, not bothering to hide a smirk with the girl now unable to see her face. The smirk fell into a frown as the little voice called out again, Alison blinking in confusion. Something about this wasn’t right. But somehow it was. And that seemed the better idea.

“Now, long slow breaths and think of the candle,” Alison began, “Relax. Let your muscles go loose. Yeah, there’s a bit of a knot here. Just let me take care of it.”

“Okay.”

“You don’t mind if I chatter away? Most people find it helps takes their mind off it. Helps you relax, not worry about the pain.”

“Nah, it’s fine,” Gillian replied. Then added, a hint of worry in her voice, “Is it that bad?”

“It’ll be fine,” Alison crooned, “just let me take care of it.”

“Just relax.”

“Imagine watching the candle.”

“Let me work it out.”

“Don’t worry if you feel a bit sleepy. Go with it and it’ll help your muscles loosen up.”

Alison’s fingers played across the girl’s shoulders. She couldn’t help but imagine the pale skin underneath. Wondered if the freckles she’d noticed on the girl’s face extended down to her chest. Perhaps they could just be seen on her breasts. Alison could kiss each one mark, Gillian staring straight out over head, deep in trance.

“That’s it, just keep relaxing,” Alison murmured, working the muscles under the girl’s skin, rolling them over and over, using her fingers, the palms of her hands, slowly making progress on the stubborn knot.

“Watch the candle. See how it glows and burns. Feel it filling you up so you forget about the pain and the stress.”

“Just relax.” Alison could feel the tension flowing out of Gillian, saw the girl’s shoulders slump slightly as her breathing slowed.

“If you feel sleepy that’s okay, just go deeper into relaxation and let Alison sort it all out.”

Something about her words seemed so familiar, but Alison couldn’t quite place it. It didn’t matter. She had more important things to worry about. She kept the words flowing, imagining them slipping into Gillian’s mind, relaxing her thoughts as Alison’s fingers relaxed her muscles.

“That’s it, just relax, keep relaxing more and more.”

She moved one hand to the girl’s right shoulder, hands working in unison.

“Huh?” Gillian breathed, not looking around, barely raising her head.

“Shhh,” Alison whispered, “Everything’s fine. Just relax, slip deeper, let everything go. It feels wonderful to let go.”

As she kept up the stream of words Alison could feel the tension leaking out of the girl, saw her head tip slightly forward.

“That’s it, more and more relaxed, watching the candle, thoughts slipping away. Until. All. Thoughts. Gone.”

At the last word Gillian’s head tilted forward until it was almost resting on her ample chest.

“You’re relaxed aren’t you Gillian,” Alison purred, a command not a question.

“Yes,” the red-head replied dreamily.

“You love being so relaxed, it feels so good.” Alison couldn’t believe the sound of her own voice, so assured, so seductive, almost sucking herself down. Inside heat pounded at her, breath slipping out between lips tingling with need.

“Yes.”

“I made you this relaxed didn’t I Gillian,”

“Yes.” It seemed to be the only word the girl knew anymore.

“And if I made you this relaxed, then you can do something for me, can’t you?” Alison had to push her legs together, tight, the need burning bright within her.

“Yes.”

“Imagine some steps, leading down, down to somewhere safe and warm. One hundred steps, you can count them down, in your mind, starting at one hundred. At the bottom is such a warm, safe place. You’ll be so relaxed there. And I’ll be the one who showed you how to get there. Every step you take, counting down. And with every step, you can let go of all your other thoughts, every idea, every worry, every concern, slipping away. Going deeper and deeper. Can you head down the steps for me Gillian?”

“Yes.”

Alison saw the girl’s right foot twitch, almost as if it was reaching out for the first step. The brunette realised her palms were sweating, her body shaking with need.

“It feels so good to let your thoughts go. Imagine heading down the steps Gillian, counting down, thoughts vanishing as you head down the steps, until there’s no thoughts left in your head at all. Let me know when you reach that warm, safe, place.”

Alison waited, barely breathing, her eyes fixed on the back of the red-haired girl’s head. She imagined the thoughts leaking out of the girl’s mind as the seconds ticked away. She could feel her nipples, straining against her bra, the aching need in her pussy.

“I’m at the bottom,” Gillian intoned.

“Such a warm safe place, you feel so right here,” Alison had to struggle to contain herself, the ideas rushing into her head. “There’s a bed here. In your favourite colour. What’s your favourite colour Gillian.”

“Green,” the girl answered.

“That’s right Gillian,” Alison whispered. When had she leant over, her lips now a hair’s breadth from the girl’s ear? “You can tell me anything. It feels so good to answer my questions. So warm, so right. The bed is green, your favourite shade of green. So warm, so inviting. You just want to lie in the bed and listen to what I say, no other thoughts in your head. Imagine lying in the bed for me Gillian.”

Alison waited for a moment for the image to sink into the girl’s mind.

“It feels so good to be here, lying in the bed in your warm safe place. You feel so relaxed, so right, safe and warm. You’re in trance now and that’s the only way to find this place again. You want to slip down into trance again don’t you Gillian.”

“Yes.”

“You’d love to come here again, feel this relaxed. Any time I say ‘find your green bed’ you’ll slip back into trance. Heading down the steps, counting down from one hundred to one, thoughts slipping away. And every time you do you’ll slip deeper and deeper into trance. Thoughts emptying out, just listening to what I say. Believing what I tell you. What will you do when I say ‘find your green bed’’?”

“Go into trance,” the girl’s monotone stoking Alison’s arousal into a roaring inferno. She wanted to rip the girl’s clothes off, not caring if anyone else stumbled upon them. But she didn’t, something iron-like holding her back. She needed to ensure the ideas were imprinted on the girl. Repetition after repetition, making sure the commands would hold, the trigger phrase would stick. So that Gillian would do what Alison wanted. She could have the girl do anything, have her on her knees in front of her, the only thoughts in her pretty head those Alison put there, make her anything Alison wanted.

Much as she wanted to, she couldn’t have the girl strip and let Alison ravage her, not when someone else might stumble in on them. Too many questions. But she couldn’t do nothing. Slipping behind the entranced girl Alison laid her chin on Gillian’s shoulder. Tingling with the excitement, one hand traced its way up the girl’s side to linger over her breast.

“That feels so good doesn’t it Gillian. I can make you feel so good.”

She wanted the girl, need a living thing inside her. Wanted to take her, wanted to taste her. Wanted to change her.

Alison slipped around to stand in front of Gillian, left a delicate kiss on the unmoving girl’s lips. She stood back, let her eyes roam critically over the sight in front of her. Her clothes were nothing special, tight blue jeans, a black top, the name of some band and tour dates emblazoned over her heart, over that a green canvas jacket, hanging loose and undone. Nothing you wouldn’t see on a hundred girls her age. Though the body underneath them was far rarer than that. One her feet were a pair of battered sneakers with blue and black striped socks just visible past the rolled up cuffs of the girl’s jeans. Alison thought the ensemble didn’t do anything for the girl’s legs.

Alison smiled, a finger of one hand tapping her cheek, elbow supported in the other hand. “How often do you wear heels Gillian?”

“Sometimes,” the girl replied.

“Oh no.” Gillian’s legs were outlined in the blue jeans, Alison imagining the calves pulled taut by a pair of heels, the brunette’s pussy moistening at thought. So much better if that was all she was wearing. Ah well, not yet. “You love heels. You love wearing them, you love looking at them. They’re all you want on your feet. You have to wear heels. Repeat after me Gillian. I love wearing heels.”

“I love wearing heels.”

Alison stared into the girl’s blue eyes, seeing nothing there. Heat burnt deep within her. But she didn’t let it distract her. “I only want to wear heels.”

“I,I,” the girl stumbled then did as she was told, “I only want to wear heels.”

“I’ll wear heels as often as I can.”

Alison thought she could see the change in Gillian’s head, the idea burrowing in, taking hold, changing the girl.

“I’ll wear heels as often as I can.”

Alison had the girl repeat the commands a few times.

“Every night, as you go to sleep, you’ll repeat that, over and over as you drift off. You won’t know where the ideas came from, but you’ll love them.”

She could just imagine the red-head lying in the dark, in her pyjamas, or perhaps something racier, repeating the commands over and over. She could do whatever she wanted to the girl. Alison could do anything to her, take her, twist her, make her desire anything Alison wanted, have the girl come crawling to her on her hands and knees.

Alison’s eyes shot wide, the images like a bucket of cold water thrown over her. Oh shit, oh fuck what have I done? Much as she wanted to deny it Alison knew the answer to that question.

She staggered back as if punched, trying to wish the last few minutes away. It had felt so good, hypnotising the girl, changing her. She’d wanted to do it, needed to do it. It had felt so right. What she didn’t know was shy she’d let herself do it, no matter how good it felt. It wasn’t right. It is!

I can’t do this.

Obviously you can, the thought sounding calmly rational, especially in comparison to near panic Alison was experiencing.

Shut up! Oh fuck, I’m arguing with myself.

Alison sank back on the bench, her head again in her hands, painfully aware of the still-entranced girl next to her. She wanted so badly to reach out to the girl, run her hands over her thighs, so gorgeously outlined in the tight blue jeans, cup those full breasts in her hands and squeeze, plant her lips on Gillian’s. Pour more ideas into the girl’s head, shape her, mold her to her whims. She could do anything.

She couldn’t do a thing.

Feeling like she was being torn in two, Alison struggled to voice the words. “When you wake up you won’t remember anything but dozing off while I massaged your shoulder. Which feels so relaxed now. You feel so relaxed.” Oh fuck, stop it you idiot. “You won’t remember going into trance but you will remember how to get back there. Whenever I say ‘find your green bed’.”

Oh fuck, why did I say that? I don’t want to hypnotise her again. Miserably Alison tried to believe that last thought. She knew it was a lie. She knew she shouldn’t hypnotise the girl again. But should is very different from want and Alison knew exactly what she wanted.

I won’t, I won’t, I won’t, the brunette chanted soundlessly, hoping the command would take as well as she knew the trigger had implanted itself in Gillian’s mind. And the commands she’d given the red-head. She’d changed the girl. Someone she’d just met. Taken her and made her into something different. Not much, just a little thing. It’s only shoes, the brunette tried to tell herself, lots of people love high heels. It didn’t matter. The enormity of what she’d done pressed down on Alison, she could hardly breathe.

Alison’s shoulders sagged. Unable to hide the dejection in her voice she commanded. “Wake up Gillian.”

A shake of the other girl’s head showed Alison that consciousness had returned. “Hey, oh, um sorry. I must have drifted off there.”

“That’s okay,” Alison sighed, “how’s the shoulder?”

“Um, really good,” Gillian replied, her right hand gently massaging the offending shoulder, head turning to examine it, eyebrows raised in surprise. “Doesn’t hurt at all. Feels great, so relaxed.”

Alison sucked in a panicked breath as Gillian’s voice took on a dreamy tone. “Ah great then,” she said hurriedly, “better get on with that essay I suppose.”

“Yeah, I. Um, yeah. Look, um, thanks, I really appreciate this.”

No, no you shouldn’t.

Fear coursed through Alison as the red-head frowned, looked at her feet, her nose wrinkling into an expression of distaste.

Shit, shit, shit. She knew what was going through Gillian’s head. She could imagine Gillian heading home, throwing off the sneakers, desperately looking for a pair of heels. The brunette wanted to find a hole to crawl into and die. She wanted to follow Gillian home and watch, and then entrance the girl again.

As quickly as she could Alison extracted herself from the other girl’s company. She told herself that the trigger phrase wouldn’t matter. She’d never see Gillian again, let alone hypnotise the other girl. She’d just have to live with the memory of what she’d done. How wrong it was. The knowledge that every night Gillian would repeat those commands. Lie alone in the dark and do what Alison had commanded her to do. Every night. Doing as Alison told her. It was wrong. It was so, so, fucking hot. Alison wanted to sink to her knees, shove her fingers into her pussy, bring on the orgasm that threatened to overwhelm her. The images of what Gillian would be doing felt so good, fires rushing through the brunette. It would be so easy to do more.

But she’d never see the girl again, never take her down into trance and change her even more.

At least that was what Alison tried to tell herself, even as she saved Gillian’s phone number in her contacts, from the text the red-head had sent her.

(To be continued)