The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 18

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

By the time lunch rolled around Alison still couldn’t get the images of the red-head out of her mind. Gillian, sitting there, so still, so vulnerable, mind empty of every thought. After the girl awoke, peering at her feet, obviously wanting heels instead of the sneakers, already acting on a desire Alison had given her. The memories set off sparks inside the brunette, coursing from her nipples to her pussy, the warmth radiating back up through her body to engulf her mind.

“You okay girl?” Kathy asked from across the table.

Alison knew that her friend meant well, but her presence wasn’t helping. She knew that another trigger phrase lurked in the raven-haired beauty’s head. Four little words and the light would drain out of Kathy’s eyes and the expression leave her face. It would be so easy…

No!

Alison tried to restrain herself but she could feel her control slipping. She wouldn’t do it here, not in public. But it would be so easy to get her friend alone. Invite her over. Almost as soon as the door was closed she could…

No! No, no, no. She shouldn’t have done what she did to Gillian. She wasn’t doing anything to Kathy.

“Yes, I’m fine,” the brunette forcing the words through almost-clenched teeth.

“Missing Jane?” Kathy teased, not bothering to suppress her laugh.

“Hey,” Alison grumbled, annoyance and embarrassment mixing in response to the pout she knew she was giving. “I only saw her a couple of hours ago.” Alison’s shoulders sagged and her head sank until she was face-down on the table. “We’re not that bad. Are we? Oh god, we are, aren’t we?”

She wanted Jane here, now. Jane would make everything alright. Jane would help her hypnotise hot, sexy, girls.

What the fuck? Alison’s eyes sprung wide as blurred visions of the tablecloth swum in front of her.

“Oh, don’t worry about it.” Alison could hear the smile that she was sure was plastered across her friend’s face. “You’re sweet. And she’s as bad as you, so don’t worry about it.”

The image of Kathy’s smiling visage in Alison’s mind slipped and changed, her friend now blank-faced, Alison and Jane wrapped in each other’s arms as they watched her. Waves of need threatened to drown the brunette.

I mean, she did want to be hypnotised. Maybe that’s what I need. Just play with her a little bit. It won’t hurt anything. Just once. Jane would like it.

Desire tingled in Alison’s fingers, the words almost on her lips. Tomorrow was Saturday. Tomorrow was the day she had to start doing her share of the chores. She could invite Kathy over for lunch. Jane wouldn’t mind. Especially when she had Kathy slip into trance. Just once. Just enough to make the tearing need go away. Alison was sure that once she hypnotised Kathy everything would be alright. She’d just do it once and then the dark urges would be satisfied. Some thought about addiction tried to make itself known, but the brunette ignored it.

Alison forced her head off the table. “What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?”

“Nothing. Umm, why?” Alison was sure that Kathy was squirming in her seat. The brunette couldn’t understand the mix of eagerness and nervousness in her friend’s posture.

Probably nothing, she shrugged. “How’d you like to come over to our place?”

“Sure!” Kathy announced, looking oddly hopeful.

Alison could imagine that look, and everything else, draining out of Kathy’s eyes. She could taste the vision, blood rushing to her centre. But with her friend’s acceptance the idea was no longer abstract. She could hypnotise Kathy tomorrow. It would just take those four little words. Alison wasn’t sure any longer that it was such a good idea, no matter how much she wanted it. I shouldn’t. Just a fantasy. I can hypnotise Jane whenever I want. I don’t need anyone else. The images of an entranced Kathy wouldn’t go away so easily. Maybe just once. No. I. I don’t know. Alison tried to tell herself she wouldn’t do it, but she wasn’t very convincing.

Later the idea of hypnotising Kathy didn’t seem so bad. Not after Alison had spent some time working on an assignment. She knew she’d hypnotised herself, sunk into trance moments after starting her laptop. But that was only to make her want Jane more, As if that was possible. Nothing else. Tomorrow everything would be alright.

“Here, let me help,” Jane insisted the next morning, trying to push Alison aside as the brunette busied herself preparing lunch.

“No!” Alison cried, rounding on her girlfriend before pointing at the calendar. “My turn. You can wait until dinner.”

Jane glared at her girlfriend for a moment before dropping into a curtsey, a cheeky grin on her face “As ma’am commands.”

Alison gritted her teeth. It wasn’t easy being cross, not with the things the pose did to Jane’s legs. “Uhhh,” the brunette groaned as she turned back to the cutting board. Jane had been protesting all morning, as the brunette went about the chores for her first time in months. Alison had a more than sneaking suspicion that what the blonde wanted was something other than a chance to do some housework. At least Jane hadn’t minded Kathy coming over. Alison’s girlfriend had positively beamed at the idea. If Alison hadn’t had Jane’s hypnotised word for it she might have suspected the pair had something going on.

Not that she could stay angry with Jane long. Not with the blonde’s arms wrapped around her from behind. Alison pressed back, a little wriggle helping their bodies fit together. It didn’t take much. It never did. They were like two pieces of a puzzle. Fitting perfectly, meant to be together. Jane nuzzled into her neck, lips brushing against Alison’s skin like warm snowflakes, the brunette not caring how hard it made it for her to concentrate on her preparations. They stayed like that, time passing unnoticed, just enjoying the sensation of closeness, before Alison reluctantly broke the embrace. Jane didn’t leave the kitchen. She wasn’t the type to give up easily.

“You could make me stop asking,” Jane smiled, confirming the brunette’s suspicions.

“Jane!” Alison snapped.

“Well, what am I supposed to do with my time now?” the blonde asked innocently.

“Get a hobby,” Alison suggested distractedly, trying to remember where the olive oil was kept.

“Uh, such as?” Jane asked, thrusting the bottle into Alison’s hand and smirking.

Right, the brunette thought. She loved Jane dearly, the blonde’s cheeky attitude not the least of her endearing traits. But today she wanted to do this. By herself. It was her turn. It was only fair.

“Massage time Janey,” Alison said, noticing the briefest twitch of a smile before the expression leaked from Jane’s face.

The brunette simply intended to order her girlfriend to go away while Alison prepared the meal. At the very least she was left to herself while Jane counted down her imaginary steps.

“One,” her girlfriend intoned, Alison shivering delightfully at the thought that Jane was deeper in trance every time.

Spinning on her heel the brunette rounded on her girlfriend, the words to send Jane to her room on her lips. Then Alison stopped herself. If this had been only a day before it would be Jane preparing the meal. In her French maid’s outfit. It wasn’t as if Alison wouldn’t see the outfit again. She knew Jane would put it on tonight before she made their dinner. But an idea occurred to the brunette.

“You need a hobby Jane,” Alison commanded.

“I need a hobby,” the entranced blonde intoned.

“You’re going to learn French,” Alison smiled. If she could have seen herself she might have been surprised by the determination in her expression. “You’re going to practice so hard that you’ll be able to put on a convincing French accent whenever you want to. Repeat after me. I’ll learn French.”

“I’ll learn French.”

“I’ll practice hard.”

“I’ll practice hard.”

Especially if you’re hypnotised when you study.

“I’ll be able to put on a convincing French accent.” Alison couldn’t wait to hear the result of that when Jane was doing her chores.

“I’ll be able to put on a convincing French accent.”

“Wake up Jane.”

Jane blinked, her expression a mixture of surprise and delight. “Oh, wow,” the blonde cried, grabbing her girlfriend and kissing her hard, Alison drowning as Jane’s lips worked over hers. “I should have thought of that. Oh, man. That’s for when I’m in the dress, right? Oh my god.”

Alison found herself pushed up against one of the benches. If she didn’t know better she’d think her girlfriend had suddenly grown two extra arms. Jane’s hands seemed to be everywhere.

“Hey, I, umm,” the brunette managed in between kisses.

“No you don’t,” Jane corrected her, “Kathy’s not getting here for ages. So we definitely have time for this.”

“For what?” Alison asked, her eyelids fluttering in mock innocence.

Jane didn’t say a word. She obviously preferred to demonstrate exactly what she had in mind. Repeatedly.

It was a more than somewhat breathless Alison who opened the door to let Kathy in, the raven-haired girl a picture of sophistication even in jeans and a top, a loose knit cardigan draping low. Although Alison had a fair idea of the expense of the clothes and just which designer brand her friend’s heels came from.

“So what’s the occasion?” Kathy asked, bright-eyed and eager, after the usual exchange of greetings.

“Oh, nothing special,” Alison replied, embarrassed at her friend’s enthusiasm. She was suddenly worried that the meal she’d spent hours planning wouldn’t be anywhere near as good as she hoped.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jane smirk in her direction. “Alison’s made lunch. For the first time in ages. I think she wanted an audience to celebrate.”

“Jane!” Alison cried, spinning to face her girlfriend. The blonde smiled up at her and any anger Alison felt simply melted away. The blonde’s lips, pink and moist with lip-gloss, were just too inviting.

“Oh, umm, sorry,” the brunette said, too embarrassed to look at Kathy, after finally breaking the kiss.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Kathy smiled, a hint of wistfulness in her expression, “you two are too cute for words.”

Alison could feel Jane beaming next to her. It made her happy as well, but there was still a tinge of embarrassment. “I, uh. I think everything’s ready, so I’ll, umm, just finish serving it up.”

She could hear Jane and Kathy happily chatting away, their words carrying to her in the confines of the small apartment. Alison didn’t mind. It let her toss her own contribution in now then, between worrying if she’d put too much dressing on the salad and whether the bread was toasted enough. It kept her occupied. Not thinking about Kathy. Not too much anyway. About how she could send the raven-haired beauty down into trance. Leave her open to any suggestion, any command, Alison might care to give her. She hadn’t used Kathy’s trigger for weeks. But she was sure it was still there, would still work. Would drain every thought out of her friend’s head.

I can’t. Even though it was why she’d invited her friend over, now that the moment was here, or at least almost here, Alison wasn’t so certain.

All through lunch the sight of her friend, laughing and vivacious, was overlain with images of Kathy glassy-eyed and staring. Gently breathing in and out, waiting for Alison to tell her what to do, what to think. It felt so right. But part of Alison doubted that, wasn’t sure anymore where the line between right and want was, or even if there was one. She kept telling herself that one more time would be it. That she’d have her fun and then be able to put it all behind her.

That’s all I need, just one more time. It wouldn’t hurt anything. It wasn’t as if she was going to do anything to her friend, change anything about her. Oh fuck, Alison realised she shouldn’t even have thought it at all, the notion of pouring ideas into Kathy’s head, warping and moulding her friend, made her voice catch in her throat. She couldn’t drag her eyes away from Kathy, the idea pouring molten need through her mind. Her fingers tingled, she had to lick her suddenly dry lips.

“Well, she’ll just have to get over it and accept that people change,” Jane said, Alison realising that the conversation had drifted to Meredith. She wished her girlfriend hadn’t used that last word.

I could hypnotise them both, Alison thought, an image of her girlfriend and friend standing next to each, clad only in their underwear. Or maybe on their knees, looking up at her. No! The image morphed into another, Kathy still on her knees, but naked, head bowed, Jane now standing beside Alison, holding on to her arm, smiling happily as she whispered into the brunette’s ear ideas about what they could do to their friend.

“She will,” Kathy shrugged and for a moment Alison thought her friend could read her mind. “Don’t you think Alison?”

Alison blinked, gears grinding in her head. She’s talking about Meredith. Not Jane, Meredith. “Um, yeah, sure,” the brunette replied eventually. “Just let me clear this stuff away.”

In the kitchen, Alison placed both hands on the edge of the sink, tried to slow her breathing, clear her head. Am I going to do this? She still wasn’t sure she was ready. It might be why she’d invited Kathy over, but that didn’t make it right.

The brunette couldn’t control the need pounding through her. Her pussy was melting, her panties had to be soaking, her nipples were doing their best impersonation of tent poles. Alison could see her knuckles turning white as they gripped the edge of the stainless steel sink. The need to see the light drain out of her friend’s eyes, to know she was taking it away, the watch the expression leach out of Kathy’s face, was pulling her apart.

It won’t hurt, she told herself, I’ll just put her under. I won’t do anything. I won’t even touch her. Jane will get a laugh out of it. Tempting as it was Alison still wasn’t convinced. Once her friend was under she didn’t think she could trust herself. She didn’t know what she’d do. Better to do nothing.

“You okay Ali?” she heard her girlfriend call. “Need a hand?”

Alison smiled, shook her head. Maybe it was just Jane worrying about her, maybe her girlfriend was trying to sneak back into doing more than her fair share of the chores. Either way it helped Alison centre herself. Jane was what really mattered. Alison could feel the love she felt for the blonde burning away at the core of her being. Even with her back to the rest of the flat, she knew exactly where Jane was. Could feel the emotions flowing between them. Love. Need. Desire. Friendship. Whatever else happened, she knew that wasn’t going to change. She loved Jane. She didn’t need to hypnotise her girlfriend to know how much Jane loved her. If she had Jane then nothing else mattered.

Reassured Alison headed back to the table, slipped into her seat. She glanced at Jane, saw her girlfriend beaming back at her. Alison didn’t need to ask to know the emotions behind that look. She could see Kathy looking between the two of them, something haunting the other girl’s eyes.

“Everything okay Kathy?” Alison asked, smiling

“Yeah, it was great,” the other girl replied, “And thanks for inviting me over. I can’t think of a better way to start the weekend than lunch with friends.”

Can’t think. Oh god, did you have to say that? Alison grazed her lower lip with her teeth, images of an entranced Kathy filling her mind.

“You cook much?” her friend added.

“Well, I will now, if Jane lets me,” Alison replied, forcing herself to laugh before patting her girlfriend’s leg at Jane’s muffled protest.

“Got anything planned for this afternoon?” Jane asked.

“Not really,” Kathy shrugged. “Need to sort some clothes and I have an essay to finish.”

“What is?” Alison asked.

“Anthropology,” the raven-haired girl groaned. “I hate this one. My mind just goes blank whenever I try to think about it.”

Oh fuck, Alison squirmed in her seat. She was sure her panties were getting damp. Jane’s finger tracing up her thigh wasn’t helping at all.

“That bad?” the blonde prompted.

Kathy shook her head. “Yeah. It’s like nothing’s there. My head’s just empty.”

Oh shit, no, Alison’s eyes were glued to her friend. The gesture of her hand, the swell of her chest as she breathed in and out. The brunette imagined that hand dropping to the table, Kathy’s breath slowing down.

“No ideas at all?” Jane scoffed. If Jane had been trying to bring images of hypnotism into the conversation she could hardly have done much more.

“Not a one,” Kathy sighed. “I’ve been staring at my laptop for hours and I’m totally blank.”

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Alison could imagine Kathy staring at the screen, mind empty. She knew it happened, Kathy listening to the recordings. Knew exactly what it looked like when her friend did. Knew how easy it would to have Kathy look that way. Right now. The brunette’s nipples were aching for attention. Jane’s hand was playing at the top of her leg under her skirt, finger teasingly finding the edge of her panties. Alison’s whole body was vibrating. She wanted to say the words, needed to. Jane would help, was helping her. It wasn’t right. She shouldn’t do this. She wouldn’t do this. No matter how much she wanted it, no matter how much her pussy was dripping. No matter how much she wanted to shift just a little so Jane’s finger would find its way to her centre.

No matter how much Kathy was staring at her, no expression on her face at all.

“Just blank,” Jane whispered.

Jane was helping her.

“Down the steps Kathy.”

What? No. I didn’t meant to. Alison couldn’t take her eyes from Kathy’s face. The warmth in her centre grew, embers and sparks flying through her body, the fires growing and merging until a roaring need ran through her, Jane’s fingers gliding over her damp panties.

“I-uhhh.” Whatever Kathy had been about to say drained away with the expression from her face. Alison’s thighs clenched as she watched the light die in her friend’s eyes, trapping her girlfriend’s hand, Jane’s fingers pushing into her through the material of her panties.

Alison’s uncertainty melted into confidence. She wanted this, needed it. Something that felt this good had to be right. Kathy was a hot, sexy, girl and Alison was hypnotising her. It couldn’t be simpler.

“Oh. My. God,” the brunette heard her girlfriend whisper. “You, you do have a trigger for her. Oh, fuck.”

Alison knew that tone in Jane’s voice. The blonde was turned on, her voice shaking. She knew Jane’s lower lip was quivering, just a little, just enough to be seen, the way it did when the need was driving the blonde mad. The way Alison’s need was stomping on every idea but the reality of what she’d done to her friend. She wanted to tear the clothes from Kathy’s body. She wanted to fuck Jane until her girlfriend melted into a puddle. She’d hypnotised her friend, pounding need coursing through Alison. Her eyes were fixed on Kathy, drinking in the sight of her friend silently counting down, imagining the thoughts slipping out of the raven-haired girl’s mind. But she didn’t need her hands to do that. One arm curled around Jane’s slim figure, fingers reaching up to brush against the curve of Jane’s breast, Alison’s gesture rewarded with a sharp intake of her girlfriend’s breath. From the corner of her eye she could see that the blonde’s eyes were as riveted on Kathy as hers were. Alison could hear Jane’s breath catch as the brunette tweaked her girlfriend’s nipple, Jane’s free hand clenching and unclenching in front of her as her other probed Alison’s depths.

“Oh god,” the blonde moaned.

Alison kept stroking her girlfriend’s breast, imagining the motion was in time with Kathy’s count. Jane was squirming in her chair, her breath coming in gasps. Alison felt the blonde shudder as Kathy intoned “I’m at the bottom.”

Did she just? Oh, wow, that’s, just, wow. Alison’s own arousal, flaring at the sight in front of her, stoked by her girlfriend’s expert ministrations, threatened to peak at the idea of what she may have just done to Jane.

With the fire burning inside of her Alison was surprised at the calmness of her tone. “You’re hypnotised Kathy. So warm, so safe, so deep in trance. It feels so wonderful being in trance, deeply hypnotised. You love being hypnotised by me. Tell me how you feel about being hypnotised by me?”

Jane’s fingers gently stroked the brunette’s pussy, the heat in Alison simmering away. Jane would always help her.

“I love it.” The raven-haired beauty intoned. Alison could hear small, strangled, noises of pleasure coming from her girlfriend as she kept up her attentions to Jane’s breast.

“Yes you do,” the brunette breathed. “And every time you go into trance it becomes easier and easier, deeper and deeper and you love it more and more. Do you like being hypnotised by me?”

“Yes.” The girl intoned

“Do you want to be hypnotised by me?” Alison wasn’t sure what to expect in response to that. Kathy had asked to hypnotised. But that had been for a specific purpose. Which, as far as Alison knew, had been accomplished. She wasn’t sure what her friend’s attitude would be now.

“Yes!” came the reply, Alison surprised by its vehemence, even through the strength of Kathy’s trance.

Oh, well, umm. “What do you want Kathy?”

“I want you to hypnotise me. I want you to change me.”

Wow? What? Alison was sure that Kathy squirmed in her seat. She wasn’t able to help glancing at her friend’s chest. “Oh, god,” she heard Jane moan beside her.

Alison wasn’t sure what to think about Kathy’s announcement. She wasn’t given the time. Jane’s kiss was on her neck, then her cheek. One of the blonde’s hands was dragging Alison’s head around, Jane’s tongue forcing itself inside her lips. The blonde’s other hand was tugging at her panties.

“Oh god, Ali,” Jane breathed between kisses, “I need you. Now.”

That hand, that delicious hand, had left her crotch, Jane fumbling at her top, the blonde still kissing her, threatening to devour her. The need that had been burning in Alison was boiling, the sensation of her girlfriend, the need she could feel in Jane, driving at her. And the knowledge that an entranced Kathy was just sitting there, watching them.

“Kathy, strip,” Alison ordered, as she tugged her own top out of the waist band of her skirt.

With a fluid grace Kathy rose from her chair, began to shed her clothes. In contrast the two lovers were all nervous eagerness, buttons popping in their desperation. Despite the love she felt for Jane Alison couldn’t help stealing glances at the hypnotised beauty beside them. She knew her girlfriend was doing the same.

But soon Jane was naked before her. Jane’s hands were on her body. It didn’t matter how beautiful Kathy was. The entranced escort was forgotten for the moment, standing naked by their side, as the two lovers slipped to the floor, Alison straddling her girlfriend and leaning in to kiss Jane, the blonde beaming back at her.

“You did it,” she heard Jane murmur before their lips met, Jane’s hands stroking Alison’s back.

Reluctantly Alison broke the kiss. She wanted more, needed more. She spun around, her tongue seeking Jane’s depth.

The blonde was hot and wet and ready for her, Jane’s back arching. “Uhh, aah, Aliiii. Oh.”

Alison’s hips bucked as Jane’s tongue licked the length of her pussy, the blonde grabbing her arse and pulling her down. The brunette felt their bodies merging together. Alison didn’t want to be anywhere else.

Finally Jane rolled off her, Alison unsure when they had switched positions. The brunette was equally unsure how many orgasms she’d had. Maybe it had just been one long crest, the waves of fire never letting go as they dipped and peaked.

Jane blinked, her eyes unfocussed. For a moment the blonde’s trigger phrase tingled on the tip of Alison’s tongue.

No, she thought, then added, not yet, anyway.

The brunette leant against the back of their lounge, Jane snuggling into her side, the blonde’s tongue licking teasingly at one of Alison’s nipples. Gently the brunette stroked her lover’s hair as she regarded the unmoving figure in front of them.

Wow, she just stood there the whole time. Just, just hypnotised. Despite everything she’d just done with Jane Alison could feel the heat rising in her again.

A hand reached out, almost touched Kathy’s calf. Alison could imagine running her hand up Kathy’s leg, the entranced beauty simply standing there. Kathy sandwiched between Alison and Jane, unblinking, unknowing, no thoughts in her head as the lovers ravished her.

No! It wasn’t right. She shouldn’t do that to her friend. She shouldn’t, shouldn’t, shouldn’t have her fingers slipping inside herself, breath catching as she imagined her body rubbing against Kathy’s. Jane’s hand was on top of hers, pressing Alison’s fingers deeper into her slick opening.

“You thinking about her?” Jane’s whispered question wrapped around the images in Alison’s mind.

“No!, I,” Alison’s voice caught in her throat.

“Why not? I am.” Alison was hardly controlling her own hand, Jane’s grip was driving it in and out, the blonde almost using Alison’s hand like a dildo on her lover, Alison’s hips thrusting back and forth in time with Jane’s movements. “I mean, look at her. My god Ali, you could do whatever you wanted with her. You hypnotised her. J-just like you hypnotised me. Oh, fuck, that’s so hot.”

Alison’s breaths were coming in deep gasps as she stared at her friend, Jane pushing Alison’s fingers deeper and deeper into her with each thrust. The brunette was aware of her nipples, painfully taut.

“J-J-Jane.” The blonde was doing something to Alison’s clit. The brunette couldn’t see what. Whether it was a thumb or fingers. It didn’t matter. She could barely think, desire splintering rational thought, her body jerking under her lover’s ministrations. Her nipples cried out for attention. She could have Kathy do that. Or let Jane do it. Have Kathy on her knees, her head buried in Alison’s pussy, lapping away, like a machine, on and on until Alison told her to stop.

She pulled Jane up, kissed her hard, any thoughts of stopping spiralling away, sucked down and gone just if the hypnotic spiral was in front of her.

Alison broke the kiss, looked at the entranced girl in front of her. “Kathy, lick me,” the brunette commanded.

“Oh fuck,” she heard Jane breath. Then Kathy’s tongue was on Alison’s lower lips, her hand found Jane’s centre and the lover’s tongues were entwining.

“You’re bed or mine?” Alison managed eventually.

“Who cares?” Jane cried before planting her lips around Alison’s left nipple, the brunette’s back arching as she cried out, Kathy still mindlessly working away.

Alison collapsed to the floor, gasping for breath. “Stop Kathy.” Her friend paused, staying on her hands and knees. “Follow us,” the brunette commanded, scrambling to her feet and helping Jane up, the blonde even more unsteady than Alison was.

Jane couldn’t take her eyes off the entranced beauty. “Th-that was…”

Alison leant in close to her girlfriend’s ear and whispered, “Your turn now.” The brunette couldn’t help but smile as Jane’s eyes went wide.

“Just lie back,” Alison smiled as they reached Jane’s bed. Jane looked at her nervously, anticipation and excitement colouring her girlfriend’s features. “Kathy,” the brunette added, turning to their hypnotised friend, “you want to eat Jane out. You love eating out beautiful girls. It’s one of your favourite things. You’re a pussy-licker. What are you Kathy?”

“I’m a pussy licker,” Kathy replied, the lifeless monotone setting off delicious shivers deep inside the brunette.

“What do you want to do?”

“Eat out beautiful girls.” Alison’s knees almost buckled at the reply.

“Well, g-go to it,” she gasped, indicating the waiting figure of her girlfriend.

“Oh Ali, aaaaah,” Jane cried out almost as soon as Kathy’s tongue disappeared inside her, the blonde’s hips bucking and her thighs wrapping around the raven-haired girl’s head.

The blonde’s nipples were pointing at the ceiling, drawing Alison in, demanding her attention. Alison loved them. They were Jane’s after all. It didn’t matter how well she knew them, how familiar the feel, the texture. She could never get enough of Jane. They felt right as she sucked on them. She’d never tire of the sounds Jane made as she grazed her teeth over the erect tips.

“Aliiiii,” Jane cried out again. “Oh god, oh god, nnnnnnyahhhh.” Jane’s back arched, her chest thrusting up towards Alison. The brunette opened her jaw wide, trying to suck as much of Jane’s breast into her mouth as she could. Jane, Jane, Jane, she couldn’t think anything else, didn’t want anything else. Beside her she could feel Kathy, licking and sucking away, mindlessly driving the blonde to orgasm after orgasm. One of Alison’s hands was working its own magic on herself.

“Al-Alison,” she heard her girlfriend cry out breathlessly, “hypnotise me, please, uhhhhhh, please.”

Alison released Jane’s breast, sat back on her haunches, peering down at her girlfriend in confusion. “What?”

“Please, hypnotise me now, please,” the blonde begged her hips bucking as Kathy continued her mechanical attentions. “Fuck, oh. Oh god, please.”

“What? Why?” Alison didn’t understand. Why would Jane want to be hypnotised? Have all the thoughts drain out of her head. Sink into trance. Have the light drain out of her eyes. Alison didn’t want to. But Jane had asked. And Jane was hot and sexy. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were wide and pleading, just begging to be emptied. The blonde’s hands were buried in the raven-haired girl’s hair, pulling Kathy further and further into her as she stared up at her girlfriend

“Please?” the blonde mouthed.

Alison couldn’t resist. Her girlfriend wanted it. Her girlfriend was hot and sexy and wanting to be hypnotised.

“Massage time Janey.”

Alison’s hand shot back to her pussy as the light died in Jane’s eyes, the blonde slumping back to stare at the ceiling. Kathy hadn’t paused, still working away at Jane’s centre, the blonde’s hips moving rhythmically in response. Alison’s fingers were thrusting deep in her own pussy, her hips moving in time with Jane’s as she sat there. In, out, back, forth, deeper, harder, higher, her other hand mauling her breasts. With every movement she imagined another thought dying in Jane’s head, the blonde falling deeper and deeper into trance.

“One,” Jane announced, the orgasm washing over Alison in response, her body going limp. She had yank her hand free of her breasts, use it to hold herself up. But her other hand didn’t stop, just as Kathy kept up her rhythm.

Alison stared at the two girls in front of her, her lover and her friend, both deep in trance, Kathy’s head still buried between Jane’s legs.

“Keep that up Kathy,” Alison ordered, needing a few deep breaths to get the words out. “Jane, just lie there, stare at the ceiling, feel how good it is, let yourself come as often as you can.”

For a while Alison watched the pair, saw the intake of breath every time her girlfriend came, the brunette stroking herself. But she couldn’t resist for long, her hands and lips exploring the entranced pair. The other two girls seemed oblivious of her presence, like a mechanical display of two lovers. She could explore them at her leisure, every inch of their gorgeous bodies. She had them change position, first Jane on top, then Kathy. Then the two seated upright, legs scissoring, pussies rubbing together, Alison entranced by her control of the display. She pushed the two apart, her mouth alternating between their centres. Her restraint couldn’t last, not even powered by the endless orgasms.

“Jane,” Alison commanded, lying back on the bed, “eat me out. Kathy, suck my nipp… Ahhhh.” The brunette couldn’t finish the command as the entranced blonde’s tongue drove her over edge. “Nipples,” Alison gasped. Kathy had seemed to have the idea anyway.

Sometime later the three girls lay in the bed, Alison snuggling back against Kathy as she held Jane in her arms, the blonde glassy eyed and staring. She hadn’t exhausted her ideas of what the three of them could do, but her imagination was outreaching her stamina.

“Wake up Jane.” The blonde’s features relaxed as light crept back into her eyes. Then her eyes shot wide.

“Oh, oh my god. Ali, baby.” Jane leapt on top of the brunette, planted a huge kiss on Alison’s lips. “That was amazing. Fuck. Oh my god.”

“You liked it?” Alison ventured nervously, overwhelmed by her girlfriend’s exuberance.

“Are you kidding me?” Jane cried. “It was like I couldn’t stop. I mean, I can’t anyway when I’m under. But this was.” She kissed the brunette again as words failed her.

“Think I should wake her up as well?” Alison asked as Jane finally allowed her to breathe.

Jane turned her head to look at Kathy, the raven-haired girl lying on her side and looking glassy-eyed in the lover’s direction. “Umm, why?”

“Well, I have to eventually,” Alison insisted.

“I suppose,” Jane allowed. “But can’t we do something else first?”

“Haven’t you had enough?” Alison cried incredulously.

“Of you?” Jane smiled before kissing her lover again. “Never! But couldn’t you give her some more commands. Change something?”

Jane’s idea echoed down through Alison. She could so easily give Kathy some new command, change something about her friend. It would be so easy. Words were forming on the tip of her tongue. She pushed them away. She shouldn’t do that to her friend. “I can’t.”

“Yes you can,” Jane insisted. “She wants you to, just ask her.”

Alison shook her head, trying to fight the idea. “No, I.”

“C’mon Alison. You want to. I know you do. Kathy wants you to. I want you to. Pleeeease.”

Alison’s heart was in her mouth as she took in Jane’s pleasing look. It tugged at her, washed everything away. She couldn’t deny her girlfriend. Kathy was hot and sexy and hypnotised and Jane was helping her.

“Maybe something little,” Alison ventured cautiously.

“Make her more into girls,” Jane announced firmly.

“What?” Alison couldn’t believe it. That would be too much. Kathy may have asked to be bi, but she hadn’t asked for this. It was going too far.

“Make her more into girls,” the blonde repeated.

“Jane!”

“Ask her if she wants to be changed. Go on. I mean, really. After this? She’s made for girls.”

Alison had to admit her girlfriend’s reasoning had a seductive logic to it. Or maybe that was just her own desires talking. It didn’t matter. The idea of reaching into Kathy’s mind, changing her, wouldn’t let go.

“K-kathy,” the brunette swallowed, tried again. “Kathy, do you want me to change you?”

“Yes,” the raven-haired girl intoned.

Oh fuck. The idea was too hot, too tempting. Jane’s hand was on Alison’s hip, gently stroking her, the blonde’s body pressed up against her. Maybe she could still do something simple.

“Go on,” Jane breathed into her ear.

The idea of Kathy, as into girls they were, men forgotten, danced in front of her mind. But she couldn’t do that to her friend. Kathy still wanted to be an escort, still needed the money. No matter how much fun they’d just had, that hadn’t changed.

“Men are for money Kathy,” Alison began hesitatingly. “Men are for money, but females are for fun.”

“Oh geez,” Jane breathed, “Oh Ali, yes.”

“Repeat after me Kathy,” Alison said more firmly, the noises coming from her girlfriend egging her on. “Men are for money, females are for fun.”

“Men are for money, females are for fun,” the entranced escort repeated.

Jane’s tongue was licking along her shoulder, Alison’s jaw quivering at the sensation.

“You’ll, you’ll,” the catch in her breath this time not nerves, but Jane’s hand playing at the underside of her right breast. “Do it,” She thought she heard her girlfriend whisper.

“I’ll only have sex with men for money.”

“I’ll only have sex with men for money.”

“When I want sex for fun it’s only girls for me.” It seemed so right. Kathy’s delicious body deserved girls and girls deserved her. Those soft lips, perfect breasts, beckoning curves. They were just made to make love to girls. Next to Jane, Kathy was the most attractive girl Alison knew. Well, maybe Kathy was more attractive, but not in Alison’s eyes. And Jane was helping Alison do this, the blonde’s hand playing across the delicate skin of her inner thigh, creeping closer and closer to her pussy with each command.

“When I want sex for fun it’s only girls for me.”

“You won’t remember these commands, but you’ll repeat them every night before you go to sleep.” Alison’s eyes unfocussed, her thoughts swimming at the images of Kathy lying alone, repeating the commands.

Jane’s fingertips were achingly close to her opening.

“Every night, repeating them over and over as you go to sleep. Not remembering, but letting them sink deeper and deeper into your mind.”

A fingernail brushed one of her labia, sparks shooting into Alison’s brain.

“Until they become true. Now repeat them again.” Alison’s breath caught as Jane’s fingers slipped inside.

“We should get a place for three next semester,” Jane whispered.

“What?” Alison spun her head to stare at her girlfriend, Kathy mindlessly repeating her new mantras. “But she’ll need her place to keep bringing her customers.” The brunette frowned in confusion at the blonde.

“Oh, I wasn’t thinking of her,” Jane smiled. “Maybe Meredith. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone share the housework? Someone else to hypnotise. Wouldn’t she look hot in a maid’s outfit?”

“No!” Alison couldn’t believe Jane had suggested it. Kathy had asked to be hypnotised. And well, Jane hadn’t but that was different. She loved Jane and however they’d come together Alison couldn’t regret it. But Meredith hadn’t asked.

“Men are for money, females are for fun,” Kathy recited. The words that Alison had given her, deep in the trance Alison had placed her in. A hot, sexy, hypnotised girl was next to her, her mind warping at Alison’s command. No, it’s wrong, it’s. She tried not to think of Meredith. Meredith’s long, exquisite, legs, Meredith’s trim, supple figure, Meredith’s beautiful face, drained of all expression. Meredith in a dress like Jane’s.

“When I want sex for fun it’s only girls for me.”

She could make Meredith say that. Make her believe it. No!

“Can you imagine those legs in a dress like mine?” Jane breathed. Alison could picture it all too easily. She was naked, her girlfriend’s hands were playing her like an instrument, another orgasm looming ever closer. Meredith was hot and sexy and it would be so easy to hypnotise her. She’d find a way, get an induction on to her computer. If they were rooming together it would easy. And if Meredith resisted that idea, well she could get hold of her friend’s laptop anyway and convince her to move in. Meredith, sitting, staring at her laptop, all thoughts gone. Meredith, bending over, the short dress of the maid’s outfit riding up her arse. Meredith, naked, just as hot and sweaty and ready as all three of them were now.

“Don’t you want to?” Jane whispered.

She did. That was the problem. She wanted to hypnotise girls. Bu she shouldn’t. Should she? Alison wasn’t at all clear what the reasons were any more.

“Males are for money, females are for fun,” Kathy intoned, hypnotised. Entranced, just as Meredith could be.

“No!” Alison shook her head. “We’ll talk about this later Jane. Kathy, you’ll only remember that we had hot, hypnotised sex. Now wake up.”

Kathy jerked awake, stared at the two lovers. Disbelief was clear on her face.

“Kathy, you okay?” Alison asked, hoping her friend wouldn’t be too angry.

“Wow,” the raven-haired girl breathed, staring off into space. With her mouth partly open and eyes wide she almost looked still entranced. “Wow, that was.”

“You don’t mind?”

Kathy smiled and laughed before falling back on the bed. “Mind? Why the hell would I mind? That was amazing.

Alison sighed in relief. At least her friend seemed happy. Any lingering doubts she had were washed away as her friend leapt on her, Kathy’s lips meeting hers.

With a cry of “Hey, that’s my girlfriend,” Jane added herself to the embrace.

I’ll bet she’ll still be here at dinner time the stray thought managing to cross Alison’s mind. Well, if we have to give her another meal, I suppose that’s only fair.

(To be continued)