The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 23

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison tapped a finger on the surface of her desk, beating out a nervous rhythm. She stared at the list she was making, her laptop sitting open in front of her. It wasn’t a long list but she’d agonised over it for ages. She wasn’t sure how long she’d sat there, the morning sun warming her face, the edge of the shadow it cast creeping across the room.

I really should check the time when I wake up.

Alison knew she’d hypnotised herself again. She’d been alone, in their study, just her and her laptop. Every time she started up the machine there the spiral would appear, sending her into trance. She’d watched her hand tremble, her finger was poised over the start key. Part of her, most of her, wanting to push down, wanting the spiral to appear, wanting to go into trance. A small part of her loving the anticipation, holding on, revelling in it, almost feeling her thoughts dissolving away already, knowing what would happen to her, moist heat gathering at her centre, her thighs rubbing together.

She’d jabbed the key down, unable to contain herself any longer.

Alison wanted it. Almost as much as she wanted Jane. All it did was make her want Jane more. She didn’t think that was possible, but even the thought turned her on. Both girls knew what happened when they started up their laptops. Not every time. They had made it so if they hit a certain key the spiral wouldn’t start, just so they could use their laptops in public. But in private was another matter. They’d dare each other to go first, the desire to fall into trance warring with the temptation of watching their lover slip under. Sometimes they’d start their laptops up together, sitting side by side or across from each other, their pussies melting as they drifted into trance together, knowing they were chanting out in unison the words that made them want each other more.

Sex after sessions like that was especially hot.

But Jane wasn’t here right now. Nobody was, Meredith out as well.

Alison stared grumpily at the screen. Sometimes she wished she wasn’t quite so neurotic. She knew she overdid lists and organising things. She wasn’t OCD, she didn’t have a fit if the salt shaker was an inch to left of where she left it. She’d never have survived living with Jane if she was. Although Jane was much better now.

The brunette shook herself. Too many thoughts of her girlfriend and she’d never get this done. She knew she wouldn’t be happy until she did.

Not that she had much to complain about. She had Jane. She didn’t need anything else. Jane to go to sleep next to. Jane to wake up next to. Jane to share her life with. Jane to have constant, hot, mind-melting sex with.

Jane only appeared once on her list. And that was only because Alison had a surprise planned for her girlfriend. If she could manage it. Jane herself wasn’t on the to-do list. Alison didn’t need a list to remind herself to do Jane.

The rest of the list wasn’t making Alison feel as happy. Gillian featured heavily. Not that Alison was blaming Gillian for how she felt.

At the moment Gillian’s name sat right at the top of the list. Alison wasn’t sure it was going to stay there, but for now it was there to remind her that she needed to think about the redhead. Alison wasn’t sure what she felt about the girl. She still had trouble thinking of Gillian as a friend. Lover didn’t seem right either, no matter how many times they’d had sex, with and without Jane. But she knew she was responsible for the girl’s situation. She hadn’t meant to destroy the girl’s memories. She couldn’t fix that. She’d tried. Over and over, so many times since semester had started. Wherever the memories of Gillian’s life had gone, lost or locked away, Alison couldn’t reach them, no matter what she did.

If she couldn’t recover Gillian’s memories she had to do what she could for the girl. She couldn’t just keep on using her, no matter how much fun it was. Alison had known something was wrong when Jane had made a comment about Alison needing to look after her things.

Jane hardly ever criticised her. The memory made Alison cringe. She’d awoken her girlfriend from trance, their clothes strewn over their bedroom, Gillian already on her way. Jane had picked up the discarded garments, but Alison knew it wasn’t just them that her girlfriend had been talking about, the blonde’s pointed look still vivid in her memory.

For a moment she’d thought about hypnotising Jane and making her girlfriend forget all about it.

That thought had left Alison genuinely scared. And that she hadn’t thought of what she was doing to Gillian herself simply made it worse.

I’ve got to do better than that.

Nervously gnawing at her lip Alison examined the two entries that were currently top of her list.

Make sure Gillian is happy

She wasn’t sure what she could do for the girl, but she had to do something. Alison had rearranged the list a dozen times already.

Make sure Gillian has some friends

Alison hoped that would help. She paused for a moment before adding a third entry for the redhead.

Make Gillian a lesbian

Alison wasn’t sure that was one was necessary. The constant reinforcement, every time she’d hypnotised Gillian since the girl’s first visit to the house, might have already seen to it. The visible shudder and expression of disgust the last time she’d asked the redhead what she thought about kissing a boy had been pretty convincing.

Doesn’t hurt to be sure.

Alison didn’t feel guilty about meddling with the girl’s sexuality. Even though she knew it was changing Gillian. It was only doing to Gillian what Alison had done to herself. Alison knew that she was much happier than she’d been before this all started. It felt so good, it was right. And Gillian told her how happy she was. Repeatedly. So that change was definitely helping the girl.

Alison was sure that was right too.

There wasn’t a thought in her head that there might be anything wrong with that idea. She couldn’t even begin to think any differently to that, Alison’s mind shying away from the possibility without her even realising it. Bands and limits to her thoughts, restrictions she didn’t even realise existed, held tight in her mind. Directing them down a fixed path. Gillian was hot. Alison had hypnotised her. Alison wanted sex with hot, hypnotised girls. Alison wanted sex with Gillian. Therefore Gillian had to be a lesbian. Nothing else made sense.

Nothing else could make sense.

Shaking herself from her meanderings Alison thought about removing the second item from the list. Gillian had said she’d made some friends. And really it was covered by the first point. But Alison thought she’d leave it until she had some proof. She wanted to make sure Gillian had some sort of life. Of course that wasn’t the only reason she was interested in whoever Gillian’s new friends were. Fingers flying over the keyboard she added a new entry below the second item.

Hypnotise at least one of Gillian’s friends

She’d told Gillian to make sure her friends were sexy. So of course Alison wanted to hypnotise them. She’d get Gillian to introduce one to her as soon as she’d made sure about that surprise for Jane. Alison had plans for whoever Gillian’s new friend was, plans that would help make Gillian happy.

It wasn’t only Jane that Alison had a pleasant surprise planned for.

But she’d leave that off the list for now. The new entry would be enough to remind her. Alison couldn’t wait to find out who the girl was, what she looked like. Images flicked through her mind, tall, short, thin, curvy. All she could guess was that the girl would dress in some gothic style.

Smiling, Alison’s eyes drifted to the next entry on the list.

Meredith

Alison wasn’t happy with that one either. It didn’t tell her what she was supposed to do. Meredith didn’t seem to be having any more problems with Alison and Jane. Not that the lovers were too demonstrative in front of their roommate. Well, as long as you didn’t count passionate embraces with hands up each other’s skirts as too demonstrative. And the occasional ripped top. But that didn’t happen very often.

She’d written entries for Meredith. Rewritten them. Deleted them. Rearranged them. She couldn’t make up her mind. She added a word in front of her friend’s name then reread the entry.

Hypnotise Meredith

That was easy enough. Her friend wanted Alison to do that, the brunette conveniently ignoring the fact that she’d implanted the desire. The problem was what to do after that. Alison re-typed an entry she’d already deleted four times.

Control Meredith

Meredith was gorgeous. And Alison hypnotised her. She could tell her friend to do anything. She could, she wanted to, urges almost as primal as breathing egging her on. But this was her friend. Alison didn’t know how far she’d go if she started down that path. She knew what she’d done to Gillian. She could send Meredith down into trance. Get her to come crawling over the floor to Alison. Make her want to do that when she was awake.

Alison’s eyes lost focus, her thighs squeezing together under the short skirt that she wore, hot need aching at her centre. The idea was so enticing, images of Meredith naked, or in her maid’s outfit, on the floor in front of her, the girl’s mind open and defenceless. It sounded so good, so right.

But Alison wasn’t sure that it was. She deleted the second entry about her friend and typed out a new item.

Decide what to do about Meredith

That was the best Alison was going to allow herself for now. She’d typed it at the bottom of the list.

That just left Kathy. Her entry was very simple.

Ask Kathy to come over

Unlike the other entries in the list that one might not even involve hypnosis. But it probably would. With assignments and new classes and Kathy’s work and everything she hadn’t seen her friend much. Although the one time her friend had come over had been memorable. Other than that it had been quick phone calls, even quicker trances and a couple of lunches.

Hell, the time.

Alison looked between her list and the small digits that showed the time in the corner of the screen. She was supposed to be meeting Jane and Kathy and Meredith for lunch. It was the first time the four had managed to schedule a time together this semester. She didn’t want to be late. She still wasn’t happy with the list. But she knew one thing. She loved Jane. She needed Jane. As she stood up she moved Jane’s entry to the top of the list

Work on Jane’s surprise

Hastily Alison saved the document and shut down her computer.

Alison was puffing as she stumbled into the campus café they’d chosen.

I need more exercise, the brunette told herself, trying to catch her breath. I didn’t even have to rush, she added, it still being a few minutes before the time they’d arranged to meet. Wondering if any of her friends were already there Alison looked around. For a moment Alison thought she was the first to arrive. Then she pulled up in surprise, spotting her girlfriend in one of the booths at the back. It wasn’t that Jane was already there. Or that she hadn’t noticed her sooner, the occupants of the booths hard to see from the rest of the café. It was who was sitting with Jane that had Alison staring in confusion.

Jane and Gillian were huddled over a laptop, sitting in the middle of the high-backed lounge that curved around the table, the clutter of study strewn in front of them. For a moment Alison wondered if Jane had hypnotised the redhead, but Gillian didn’t look like she was in trance. They made an odd pair, the blonde in a short denim skirt and tight white top, the redhead in her gothic finery.

Alison couldn’t resist a quick glance under the table to check what Gillian was wearing on her feet, a quiver of excitement shooting through the brunette as she spied a pair of high-heeled black leather boots.

As she tore her eyes away Alison realised that Jane must have spotted her, her girlfriend waving her over.

Gillian looked up, her eyes going wide in surprise. Obviously flustered she started gathering up the papers and books that were lying around the table.

“Hi Gillian,” Alison said, finally having made herself start moving again. If she was going to start treating the girl better there was no time like the present. “How are you?”

“I, I’m fine, thanks but I have to go. I have a class and…” The girl wouldn’t look at her, Gillian’s eyes fixed firmly on the table and the things she was stuffing in her black bag.

“Oh, okay.”

“I shouldn’t be here,” Gillian mumbled, “I’m sorry. And I wasn’t supposed to see you until the next time you said I could come over.”

“What?” Alison blinked in surprise. She had no idea what the girl was talking about.

“Jane,” the redhead replied, her voice trembling with guilt. She still wouldn’t look at Alison. “Jane’s your girlfriend. I shouldn’t see her without you. She said it would be alright. But you didn’t know. You wouldn’t have been surprised if you knew. And I should only see you when you say. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

Oh hell. Alison didn’t know why the girl thought it so important that she knew about Jane seeing her, but it obviously mattered to Gillian.

“It’s fine Gillian,” Alison said, trying not to let her frustration show. It wasn’t Gillian she was angry with, but she a pretty good idea that Gillian wouldn’t see it that way. The girl looked like she was on the verge of tears. “It’s okay, really. You want to meet up with Jane that’s up to you two.” She looked between the two, Gillian’s head downcast, Jane giving Alison a shrewd look. The blonde had been oddly silent throughout the exchange.

Gillian’s head shot up, her blue eyes wide as saucers as she gazed at Alison. “It is? It’s okay? I, I have your permission?”

Alison thought that was a particularly odd way of phrasing it, the wonderment in the redhead’s voice only adding to her confusion. “Err, yeah,” she replied hesitantly.

“Oh, thank you, thank you,” the redhead beamed, as she finished filling her bag. Then hesitation stole back over her features. “Can I go now? I, I have a class, like I said. If that’s alright.”

“Uh, sure,” Alison said, still not sure what was going on.

“Thank you,” the girl said quietly before hurrying away.

“What were you two doing?’ Alison asked Jane, her eyes flicking between her girlfriend and the door through which Gillian had disappeared. She hadn’t been able to make head or tail of the redhead’s behaviour. Alison sat down next to Jane, wrapping her arms around the blonde and kissing her. Jane melted into her arms but then pulled back, a frown on her face.

“I was helping her with a couple of her courses.”

“What? Oh right.” That at least made sense to Alison, the evidence of study had been obvious. It wasn’t what she’d expected though.

Jane shook her head, her lips pursed. “I don’t think it’s just her life that’s gone. Or maybe she was never that great a student. She doesn’t remember what grades she got. I don’t know. But she’s been struggling a bit this semester, she only seems to be able to remember part of what she learnt from last semester. I’ve done a couple of the courses she’s enrolled in. So I’ve been helping her study.”

Alison felt about two feet tall. “Oh god. I never thought.”

“No, you didn’t,” Jane replied flatly.

“I’ve been treating her like shit haven’t I?” Summoning the girl when she felt like it, then sending her on her way like a discarded tissue.

“Yeah, you have.”

Alison couldn’t bear to look at Jane. She could hear the disappointment in her girlfriend’s voice. Guilt flooded through her, but she knew it was her own fault. “I’ll do better, I promise.”

“Well, you should you know. You own her.” Jane’s voice was matter of fact.

Alison’s head snapped around. She stared at the blonde. “What?” she cried. Then looked around the café in horror, scared she’d drawn attention to them.

Jane sighed, a smile twitching at the edges of her lips. “I can’t stay angry at you, you know that? I love you too much. But there are times you can be totally clueless.”

“Huh?” Jane had lost her.

The blonde’s right hand was trailing up Alison’s neck, Jane’s fingers leaving trails of fire in their wake. “You can hypnotise her. She’ll do anything you tell her to even when she isn’t hypnotised. You can control her. It’s all she wants. If that’s not owning her I don’t know what is. She certainly thinks so.”

Gillian thinks I own her? Alison knew she wanted to hypnotise hot sexy girls. And control them. But she hadn’t quite thought it through. It certainly explained Gillian’s odd behaviour right now. Alison realised she should have seen it before, but she’d put it down to the girl’s desperation to be hypnotised.

“I, I own her? No, no, I can’t.” Alison didn’t want to believe it. She didn’t want the responsibility of owning someone. Dealing with her own life was hard enough at times. But something about the idea felt right.

“Yes you can,” Jane breathed. Alison wasn’t sure when the blonde’s lips had come so close to her ear. “You want to hypnotise hot sexy girls. It’s what you were meant for. Control them. I’ll help you. That’s what I’m here for. And it’s so fucking hot.”

Alison’s centre was tightening, her skin tingling. Her hands were reaching for the blonde. Jane would help her. A moan escaped Alison’s lips.

“You don’t want to be someone who mistreats her things do you?” Jane whispered, a finger circling Alison’s nipple. “But you do want to own them. All yours.” Thoughts exploded in Alison’s mind. What little part of it that was capable of conscious thought. Hypnotising girls. Controlling girls. Owning girls. The heat from her centre was driving her insane.

The image was so tempting. But that’s all she felt safe thinking of it as, a burning hot fantasy. Even if she could do it. Even if so much of her wanted to. She wasn’t sure she was ready for that. Wasn’t sure she really did want it. She remembered the line she’d put in her list than removed.

Control Meredith

If Jane was right, and her girlfriend was always right, then if she controlled Meredith she could own her. But Meredith was her friend. She shouldn’t own her friend. She wasn’t sure she wanted to own Gillian. She’d messed up the girl’s life enough as it was.

She didn’t want to think about it now. She shrank into the high backed seat. She wanted Jane to hold her, but she didn’t think she deserved it.

“Why didn’t you tell me how bad I was treating Gillian?” Maybe that was a safer, if much more painful, topic. Alison left unsaid that Jane had benefited as well. Her girlfriend had had lots of opportunities to say something. At least when her mouth wasn’t otherwise occupied.

“I should have,” Jane said, frowned. “But…”

“But what,” the brunette insisted.

The words tumbled out of Jane’s mouth. “I, I thought you might hypnotise me to forget it.”

“Oh god, Jane no. I wouldn’t. Oh, oh no, did I make you think I would? I’m sorry. Just, no.” Alison felt like she was crumbling. She hated the thought that she’d given Jane that idea. Hated herself even more that the temptation had been there, that even for a moment she might have given in.

“Do you want me to promise to not hypnotise you anymore?” Alison mumbled.

“Don’t you dare!” the blonde cried. “No way! And don’t stop hypnotising other girls either. Just be nicer to Gillian. Oh hell.”

Gently Jane brushed away the tears from Alison’s face.

That’s not fair, the brunette thought. I’m the one who’s been horrible.

“It’s okay Ali. Promise me you won’t stop hypnotising me. Promise?”

Alison nodded her head. She felt Jane’s arms wrap around her. Felt her girlfriend’s breath on her neck. She couldn’t stay unhappy when that happened. It felt too good. Her lips sought Jane’s, pressing into their softness.

Letting herself drift away in the feelings of Jane was much better than thinking about what her girlfriend had said. Alison wanted to hypnotise girls, needed to. Needed to control them. But that had only meant when they were hypnotised. Maybe leave some changes. It was fun, it was right. But owning them meant all the time. The idea was turning her on. She couldn’t help it. But arousal wasn’t all she felt. She was scared. She knew that she would have to think about what Jane had said. The idea of what it meant, what she might do to someone, was like a weight pushing her down. She’d think about it later. Not now. Not when Jane’s body was touching hers.

Right now it was just her and Jane. Alison smiled as she heard her girlfriend moan, Alison’s fingernails teasing at the inside of Jane’s wrist, her teeth nibbling at Jane’s earlobe. Jane’s fingertips brushed the inside of Alison’s thigh.

“Oh for God’s sake you two,” Meredith moaned when she arrived a few minutes later. “Get a room. Oh, wait. You’ve got one!”

“Want to see what we do in it?” Jane teased, stretching out one leg while ostentatiously while running a hand up Alison’s thigh. It looked like Jane had forgiven her, even if Alison hadn’t forgiven herself. If she needed to be nicer to Gillian then they also probably shouldn’t tease Meredith quite so much.

“Hi Mer,” Alison said, slapping Jane’s hand. The blonde seemed to take that as encouragement. Meredith rolled her eyes and buried her head in the menu. A stern glance from Alison had Jane behaving, her cute pout melting Alison’s heart. She hated seeing her girlfriend unhappy, even if she knew Jane was playacting.

A kiss solved the problem.

Meredith’s grumpy voice issued from behind the menu. “Are you two going to be civilized? I mean, at home’s one thing. But this is public.

“Yes,” Alison replied, swatting Jane’s hand again before holding up a stern finger to her girlfriend.

“It’s safe to come out Mer,” Jane giggled.

Alison smiled. It didn’t look like Meredith had noticed the joke.

“What’s got her amused?” Kathy, the last one to arrive, asked, peering quizzically at Jane. Gracefully the raven-haired girl slipped her handbag off her shoulder and took her seat, her legs elegantly crossed.

“Don’t ask,” Alison replied.

Jane simply beamed.

“So,” Kathy asked, looking between the blonde and Meredith, “who hates their classes?”

Alison had to smile. She wondered if the other two had caught the breathiness of Kathy’s voice, the slight emphasis. It didn’t really matter what the question was, that voice made you want to answer. And do all sorts of other things.

Maybe Kathy hadn’t meant it, maybe it was almost natural for her now. Whether it was or not it certainly had the effect of getting everyone’s attention, Jane’s teasing of Meredith forgotten. Soon the girls were laughing and joking about their lecturers and teachers and groaning about their assignments and the weight of readings that had been set for them. It helped Alison push to the back of her head the painful thoughts from her conversation with Jane.

“Google is my friend,” Jane piped up, sometime after the waitress had taken their orders.

“You can’t always take shortcuts,” Kathy pointed out.

“I can’t spend all my time studying,” the blonde protested. “I have other things to do.”

The way she looked at Alison had Meredith blushing furiously.

“Hmm,” Kathy smiled, “you don’t want to give Alison a dunce for a girlfriend do you?”

Jane opened her mouth and then closed it. Then repeated the gesture. A puzzled frown spread across the blonde’s features.

You have got to teach me how to do that. Alison thought in Kathy’s direction. She knew Jane wasn’t that lazy with her work, the way she’d been helping Gillian proved that. But her girlfriend hadn’t been able to think of any witty rejoinder to Kathy. The only way Alison knew how to quieten her girlfriend was hypnotism or kisses. Or both. She drew a sharp breath at the thought.

That reminds me.

“Hey Kathy, what are you doing tonight? Want to come over?” she asked hopefully.

The raven-haired girl glanced away, uncertainty etched on her features. It was almost like Alison was looking into the past, back to how Kathy was before her… Alison fumed at her own hesitation. Before Kathy became an escort.

“Oh, uh,” Kathy stumbled. “Like I said, things to do, assignments.”

“You’re not working are you?” Alison asked.

“No, not tonight,” Kathy replied. “Next time is Thursday.”

It’s only Tuesday, Alison thought. That gives you tomorrow night for assignments.

She wanted to spend some time with her friend. And not just because she felt like it. She was sure that something was bothering Kathy. It was why she’d put that entry on her list. She’d tried wheedling whatever the problem was out of her friend. But Kathy had laughed it off. Alison wasn’t fooled. She’d known the other girl long enough to know when something was wrong. She just needed to get Kathy somewhere private. If her friend was playing hard to get she knew how to fix that, but Meredith was a problem. Alison knew how to fix that too. But after the discussion with Jane Alison wasn’t sure she should.

You love hypnotising girls.

The thought echoed in her head, Alison unable to move. She watched her friends, her girlfriend, chatting and smiling.

They were all so beautiful.

You want to hypnotise girls.

Indecision gripped her. She might want to. She wasn’t going to deny that. Couldn’t. Not with how her nipples ached at the thought and hot waves of arousal flooded out from her centre.

You’re aroused by hypnotised girls. You’re turned on by hypnotising them.

Even just the thought had her pulse racing as she gazed at the trio.

You love seeing them go under.

Alison could already imagine the lack of expression on their faces, thoughts seeping away. Jane had said it was okay. And Jane was always right.

Jane will help you.

Jane had said she should. Alison couldn’t hold herself back any longer. It was only hypnotising them. She wanted to, she needed to.

“Nap time Mer.” Just saying it felt like delicate kisses floating onto her skin.

Alison could hear soft exclamations of surprise from Kathy and Jane.

“Down the steps Kathy.” Phantom fingers gently teasing her nipples. Then harder, caressing her.

“Oh,” Jane breathed, her chest heaving, “both of them, oh fuck. That’s hot. What are you going to do?”

Smiling Alison turned to her girlfriend.

“Massage time Janey.” Those fingers were lower now, stroking her, heat pouring from her centre, arousal, an aching need she couldn’t fight, building.

Jane’s eyes went wide. Alison hadn’t needed to hypnotise Jane. But she couldn’t resist. She’d just hypnotised two hot, sexy, girls, so why not a third? Jane had said that Alison should keep hypnotising girls. So Alison had.

As she watched her girlfriend and her two friends, all three faces blank, the muscles in the brunette’s centre tightened, waves of pleasure mixed with need radiating out. She could feel her nipples hardening deliciously, pushing against her bra. She couldn’t resist running a hand under Jane’s skirt, her fingers gliding over the silky flesh, wondering if her girlfriend could feel her touch. Or if Jane wouldn’t notice, too lost as her thoughts drifted away.

Alison knew what was happening with all three. Each one was sinking into trance, lost in the mindless void, thoughts vanishing into nothing. All three were going deeper than they’d gone before, their minds open, waiting for what Alison had to say. She was so wet, her whole body trembling at the images. She was sure she could hear her own pulse, the way she felt her heart thumping her chest it had to be so loud.

She’d never hypnotised all three at the same time before. Never been able to look at all their blank faces at once.

She reached out, touched Meredith’s fingers were her friend’s hand lay on the table. The lanky girl gave no sign she’d noticed. Alison shivered, her other hand still under the blonde’s denim skirt. Her foot brushed up against Kathy’s long, gorgeous leg. Alison’s breath caught but her friend gave no sign she’d noticed anything.

Alison was in awe. They’re so hypnotised.

Jane was right. This was what she was meant to do. It felt too good to be otherwise. Every touch was stoking her fires higher. She’d think about what Jane had said about Gillian later, but hypnotising girls was too good to give up.

Alison’s fingers traced along the edge of her girlfriend’s knickers. She wondered if anyone in the café could see what she was doing. They should be hidden in the booth, the high backed seat wrapping around the circular table, but she didn’t care, the brazen nature of what she was doing turning her on even more.

“One,” Meredith intoned, the word like a kiss to Alison’s clit.

“One,” Alison was surprised that Jane was next. But then she told herself that she should have counted on Jane’s eagerness. Her pussy was crying out for her girlfriend.

“One,” Kathy breathed. It was too much. Alison pulled her hand back from Meredith, slipped it under her skirt. The fingers of her other hand were slowly running over the lacy fabric of Jane’s underwear. All of three Alison’s companions were staring blankly ahead, hypnotised.

“You love being hypnotised, you love me hypnotising you. Being hypnotised by me turns you on.” Alison was certainly turned on, her fingers tracing the line of her opening through her panties before circling her clit.

She could do anything to them, pour anything into their heads, change them.

The slightest pressure on her nub and her orgasm crashed through her, Alison having to bite her lip to stop crying out.

As she the rode the waves of hot, delicious, bliss Alison stared at the three hypnotised girls. They were so deep in trance. She could tell them anything.

Control them.

Own them.

NO!

It was tempting, so tempting. She couldn’t risk it. No matter how hot the idea. She needed time to think. But hypnotising them was okay. Jane had said it was.

“You want me to hypnotise you,” Alison whispered, pitching her voice so it didn’t carry to anyone else in the café, the aftershocks from her crest still rippling through her.

She could go on like that forever. But Alison knew that she had things to do.

“Kathy, you want to come over tonight to see me and Jane. You have the time. Tell me what you’re going to do tonight.”

“I’ll come over to see you and Jane,” the raven-haired girl replied, her voice flat and lifeless, her eyes great wide pools of nothing. “I want to.”

Alison couldn’t help a shiver of delight at Kathy’s words. She knew she probably shouldn’t manipulate her friend like this. They’d known each other for years. But she couldn’t resist. It was too delicious. It wasn’t controlling her. It was just persuading her.

“Meredith,” Alison continued, turning to her other friend, “you’re going to go out tonight. You’re going to stay out. Late.”

Alison didn’t think that was too hard. It might have been what Meredith was planning anyway. The brunette had been going out a lot lately. Except when she’d been dragging boys home. Usually a different one every night. Alison wondered if her friend was trying to prove her heterosexuality, living with two flagrant lesbians. Alison didn’t mind. But she needed to make sure Meredith was absent tonight. At the very least there was a fair chance of her and Jane and Kathy ending up in bed together. And if she had to hypnotise Kathy again to find out what was wrong with her friend it was simply better if Meredith wasn’t there.

“Meredith, what are you going to do tonight?”

“I’m going to go out. I’m going to stay out late,” her friend replied, the flat tone matching Kathy’s.

That sorted Alison wondered what to do next. She’d never had all three of them hypnotised before. She could have any of them do anything. But they were her friends. And Jane.

Even so she couldn’t let the opportunity pass. Even if she could wake them up now it was so much hotter to leave them in trance.

“When the waitress gives you your food you’ll smile and nod and say thank you,” she breathed.

Alison could hardly contain herself when the waitress, a cute girl with light brown hair, returned with their orders.

“Ah the calamari, that’s Jane’s.”

The blonde smiled and nodded and said thank you.

“And the kale salad was Kathy’s”

The raven-haired girl repeated Jane’s actions. It was like a mirror. Like wind up dolls. Different on the outside, but identical within.

They are. Just as blank as each other. The thought had Alison sucking in a huge breath and letting it out slowly.

She had to tell herself to stop it, or her hand would be back under her skirt.

“Chicken salad, yeah, that was Meredith’s” she instructed, indicating the space in front of her friend. Who smiled and nodded and said thank you just like other two.

The waitress gave her a quizzical look, but all the girl said was “And the Thai beef salad?”

“That’s mine,” Alison replied.

After letting the waitress depart Alison smiled, looking at the other girls. “Eat one bite.”

All three did, in unison, just as they were ordered, Alison’s left hand clawing at her thigh as she attempted to keep herself under control. If the four were alone Alison would have jumped one of them by now. Well, Jane or Kathy. She wouldn’t do that to Meredith.

Hell, Jane and Kathy would probably do it if here if I just asked them. I can’t though.

That she couldn’t made this even hotter. She wasn’t controlling them, or at least that’s what Alison told herself. It was just a bit of fun. She wasn’t changing anything about them.

But it was so much better with them hypnotised.

“Get a piece of Calamari on your fork Jane.”

Alison watched, almost entranced herself, as her girlfriend obeyed, her eyes wide and staring.

“Now offer it to Meredith. Meredith, eat it off the fork.”

Jan reached across the table, Meredith leaning forward, a blank look on her face.

That won’t do, Alison thought. “Meredith, it’s turning you on, you want to show Jane how hot you are. Imagine some really hot guy offering it to you. Eat it like you were trying to seduce him.”

Oh fuck.

Meredith nibbled at the seafood, her tongue flicking out, small teasing gestures that promised something dark and forbidden. The brunette’s eyes were hooded, her long lashes fluttering.

God, if that’s the looks she gives them, no wonder she gets so many guys. Alison knew if that her friend directed that look at her she’d have a hard time resisting.

When Meredith had finished the two girls stopped, unmoving, waiting for Alison to tell them what to do.

“Jane, keep eating, but slowly.” Alison had to pause for a moment, the slow rise and fall of her girlfriend’s chest threatening to send the brunette into trance. “Meredith,” Alison continued, dragging her eyes away from the blonde, “offer Kathy a piece of your chicken. Kathy, eat it like you would if you were working. Like Meredith was a client.”

Alison knew that might not be fair. But she had wondered, so often, how Kathy, how Sapphire behaved. Just what did her friend do?

Meredith mechanically speared a piece of her meal before turning to her left and reaching across the gap in the curve of the set to offer it up to their raven-haired friend, the tall girl’s features totally lacking in expression.

Slowly Kathy bent her head towards the fork, never taking her eyes off Meredith. Kathy’s lips pouted, offering themselves. As they closed around the food it was almost like a kiss. Piece by tiny piece she ate, her eyes always on Meredith, flashes of teeth and tongue. As she finished the raven-haired girl paused and licked her lips before sighing, a visible quiver running through her lithe frame. Her eyes closed for a moment then opened, fixed again on Meredith.

My god, that look could melt walls.

Alison’s chest heaved, her skin tingling with need.

“Right, umm. Jane. Oh god. Pick up that piece, with your fork. Now hold it there. No, like this.” Gently she positioned her girlfriend’s hand until Jane was holding up her fork half way between the two of them. “Now slowly start eating in from your side until we kiss.”

Alison leant in, gazing into her girlfriend’s eyes. The blue pools looked utterly blank, clear as a spring sky. She could sense Jane drawing closer, her girlfriend’s presence overwhelming her. Their lips brushed together, the sensation, the knowledge that Kathy and Meredith sat there mindless and unmoving, almost overwhelming Alison. She wanted to drown in her girlfriend. Maybe be just as blank, the two of them lost in hypnotic bliss.

She reached around behind Jane’s head, pulling the blonde into her, deepening the kiss, their lips mashing in perfect unison.

Alison cursed the biology that meant she had to come up for air eventually.

“Oh, oh wow,” she muttered, one hand running through her hair. Jane still leant forward, her lips pursed for the kiss.

“Sit back up Jane,” Alison ordered. “Meredith hold up a piece of chicken like Jane did. Oh, right, just like that. Oh. Kathy, Meredith, each of you slowly eat your way in. Slowly. Oh, oh god, slowly. Like you want to seduce each other. You’re so turned on. So deep in trance. Kiss each other like it’s the most important kiss in the world.”

Alison’s eyes went wide as her friends’ lips met. She could feel the heat from across the table. Kathy gently nibbled Meredith’s lower lip, then tongues darted forth, dancing, before vanishing as their lips pressed into each other, the kiss going on and on, tongues exploring. It was like the two girls wanted nothing more than to devour each other. Arms reached out, embraced as the kiss deepened, Kathy’s hand running up the lanky girl’s back to run over Meredith’s ponytail.

Alison couldn’t take her eyes off the sight.

“Right, um, okay, sit back.”

The two girls obeyed instantly, leaning back in their chairs.

It’s not controlling them, Alison tried to tell herself, it’s just fun.

Carefully, using only her fingers, she picked up a piece of meat from her plate.

“Kathy, eat this, the same way you did the piece Meredith gave you.”

The raven-haired girl turned her blue eyes on Alison, the look piercing the brunette to her soul as Kathy leant across the table. Unable to stop them, Alison’s thighs rubbed together, the movement only making the need more pressing. If she wasn’t leaving a puddle on her chair she wanted to know why.

The barest tip of Kathy’s tongue emerged, flicking at her upper lip before her mouth closed around the meat. Alison could feel a slight tug as Kathy nibbled off one piece than another. The raven-haired girl’s eyes were locked on hers. In them Alison could see the promise of pleasures she hadn’t even begun to dream about. Fire raced from her fingers up her arm as Kathy’s lips brushed her skin. She could feel Kathy’s lips playing over her finger tips, the raven-haired girl’s lips pouting as she sucked on Alison’s fingers.

Slowly Kathy’s lips crept down Alison’s fingers, more and more of the brunette’s digits disappearing into Kathy’s mouth, her lips and tongue making love to the brunette, the soft sensations of Kathy’s mouth sending fire shooting through Alison. Alison wasn’t sure if there was any of the meat left. She couldn’t focus, her eyes so wide as liquid fire shot from her fingers to her pussy, the soft pressure as Kathy sucked at her fingers making her go dizzy. With her free hand she gripped the edge of the table, her hips moving in synch with the motions of her friend’s lips over her fingers, back and forth.

Just as she was sure she was about to come Kathy pulled back, a smile crossing her lips before her features dropped again into blankness.

Alison was quivering where she sat. Oh, fuck,

“Oh, uh, right. Jane. Umm, now you do that.” Alison held up a piece of her beef to Jane. She wasn’t sure she was going to eat much of her meal, but she didn’t care at all.

“M-Meredith.” Alison could hardly talk, the sensation of her girlfriend’s lips on her fingers dissolving her power of speech. “A piece of chicken. Hold up. To K-k-kathy! Kathy eat it, like you did mine. Oh, oh, oh J-Jane, oh.”

Jane was sucking on Alison’s fingers, the blonde’s blue eyes fixed on her. Out of the corner of her eyes Alison could see Kathy giving Meredith a repeat of her earlier performance.

She could see a few people looking at them, some hastily looking away, others staring at them wide-eyed. There were only a few tables that had the angle to see them, so she wasn’t that concerned.

If you want a show…

She held up two pieces of meat, one in each hand, offering them to the girl’s on either side of her. “Jane, Meredith, eat these like Kathy did.

Anticipation raced through her as she felt the tug on her fingers. Alison’s head slowly tipped back as first Jane’s lips, then Meredith’s, reached her finger tips, her eyelids fluttering. Hot lines carved their way from her fingers to her breasts and then down. Alison didn’t think it could have been any hotter if those lips had been on her pussy. Her chest heaved as another orgasm crashed over her, biting her lip to stop herself crying out.

Blinking she looked from one girl to another. Jane sat their staring empty-eyed. Alison knew what she had to do. It was only fair. More than that, it was what she wanted to do.

“Meredith, Kathy, keep eating, but slowly. Jane, hold up a piece of calamari for me.”

Alison’s eyes flicked from the round piece of seafood to her girlfriend’s eyes. “This is turning you on Jane,” she whispered, just loud enough for her girlfriend to hear. “So hard. My lips on your fingers will feel like they’re on your pussy, on your clit. You can feel it. You’re going to come. Hard. But you have to be quiet.”

It was so hard, but Alison forced herself to take it slowly, little licks at Jane’s fingers as she nibbled at the seafood, her lips gliding over Jane’s fingertips. She could feel her own arousal rising again as she sucked Jane’s fingers into her mouth, gently grazing her teeth over them as her tongue swirled over the skin. She saw Jane’s hips twitch, the blonde’s delicate lips parting. Tenderly Alison kissed and sucked Jane’s fingers, making love to them, making love to her girlfriend. She didn’t care that it was in public. A little harder, a little quicker and Jane’s chest was heaving. Alison saw Jane’s lips quiver as a visible tremor ran through blonde, Jane sinking back into her chair. She knew what the flushed, contented, look on her girlfriend’s face meant.

“Jane, just sit there for a moment.” She thought her girlfriend might need to recover. Jane’s blank look was just an added bonus.

“Meredith. Um, hold out a piece of chicken in each hand, one to Kathy, one to me. That’s it, just like that. Kathy, do to her what you did to me. Meredith. It doesn’t matter that it’s two girls. Just let yourself feel how good it is. Let the pleasure run from your fingers to your pussy. It’s like those lips are on your pussy. It’s turning you on. It’s just lips. It doesn’t matter whose lips they are. This feels so good.”

As Kathy lent towards their friend’s offering Alison mimicked her movements. She could see the pulse throbbing in Meredith’s neck, saw her leg twitch.

She pulled back for a moment. “You’re going to come soon Meredith. You can feel it building. You want it. Don’t worry whose lips it is. Forget about that. Just concentrate on how good it feels. But remember that you have to be quiet.”

Meredith’s fingers were longer than Jane’s, no surprise as the brunette was much taller than the blonde. They weren’t quite as delicate, but they were long and strong and Alison loved how they felt as her lips caressed them. She was sure Meredith was appreciating the attention she was receiving, at least if the heaving of her chest and the fluttering of her eyelids as her head arched back was any indication. She could see Meredith’s hips thrusting back and forth, faster and faster.

Meredith moaned as she gave one final thrust before sinking back in the seat, Alison continuing to gently suckle at her friend’s fingers as she gazed up at the brunette.

Contentedly Alison sat back up. She could see the waitress staring at them, embarrassment and something else flushing the girl’s cheeks. As Alison smiled back the girl hurriedly turned away.

“Kathy, hold up a piece of your salad to Jane and Meredith. Jane, Meredith, you know what to do. Kathy, feel their lips, their tongues. It’s turning you on. As much as if they were on your breasts. As if they were making love to you. You’re going to come, it’s going to be so good, you can feel it, but make sure not to make too much noise.”

By now Alison didn’t care who was watching the performance the three put on, entranced by the sight of the raven-haired beauty as Meredith and Jane worked her to orgasm.

None of the girls ended up eating much of their own meals.

Alison was content to simply gaze at them for a while, sitting there, their empty plates in front them, all three girls unmoving, just the slow rise and fall of their chests and their empty staring eyes.

Reluctantly Alison realised she couldn’t make them stay like that forever. “Jane, Kathy, wake up.”

Kathy visible sank into her chair, her eyes closing. Alison could hear Jane muttering to herself. “Oh. Oh my god. Oh Ali. That was so, so, I. Oh fuck.”

Alison was almost knocked off the seat as Jane launched herself at her, the blonde smothering her face and neck with kisses.

“We have to do that again!” Jane declared.

“What was it like?” Alison asked, finally managing to sit upright.

Words were tumbling out of Jane. “I could feel it all but it was like I was drifting and I was just waiting for you to tell me what to do and I couldn’t do anything unless you told me and everything was just a complete turn on and I was just melting and … and…” Jane threw up her hands and slumped back into the seat, a huge grin on her face.

A hand gently stroking her girlfriend’s thigh Alison turned to her friend. Kathy hadn’t said a word. “Kathy? Are you okay? You didn’t mind?”

There was a smile on the raven-haired girl’s face, though there was a wistful edge to it. “No, it was fine.”

Alison’s face fell. She’d hoped it was something Kathy would like.

The raven-haired girl must have seen her expression. “No, it was great. Really. It was. Oh, shit. It was some of the best fucking orgasms I’ve had. Just promise me you’ll never go on the game. You’ll put me out of business.”

Alison wasn’t sure that she would, not with the performance Kathy had been giving them.

“What about Mer?” Kathy asked.

“You could let her remember,” Jane piped up cheekily.

“Are you serious?” Kathy snorted. “She’ll kill us.”

Alison didn’t think letting their friend remember what had happened would be a good idea. But it wasn’t fair that Meredith entirely missed out on the fun.

“Meredith, listen to me. You won’t remember what happened since you went into trance. You’ll think you dozed off over lunch and had a daydream. A nice, hot, daydream. About cute guys. About really cute guys being very, very, nice to you. So nice you might have come in your sleep. Maybe more than once.”

She could hear Jane giggling next to her.

“Wake up Meredith.”

The lanky brunette woke up with a start, staring at her empty plate. Then she held up her hands in front of her face, peering at her fingers. Then Meredith’s hands disappeared under the table, the girl awkwardly shoving them under her thighs. She looked around her companions, embarrassment flushing her cheeks.

“Uh, what were you saying?” Meredith asked.

“Oh, I was just wondering if you’d seen any cute guys lately,” Jane asked feigning nonchalance.

Meredith’s cheeks blazed. “I, uh. Why do you care?”

“Oh, no reason,” Jane breezed. “Anyway I have to go. Anyone else headed in the direction of the library?”

“The library?” Kathy scoffed. “You?”

“I do know how to study you know,” Jane announced proudly.

“Okay, if you say so” the raven-haired girl shrugged, unconvinced. Regardless she exited the booth to make way for Jane before turning to Alison. “My next class is that way. Alison?”

The brunette wanted to say yes. Anytime she could spend with Jane was precious. But she needed time to herself. She had things to think about.

“No, there’s some things I need to do. And think about it.” Anxiously she peered at Jane, hoping her girlfriend realised what she meant.

Alison sighed in relief at the knowing look in Jane’s eyes as the blonde smiled at her. Not that she could see her girlfriend’s mouth for long. She couldn’t see Jane’s lips when they kissed.

“Come on you two,” Kathy groaned eventually. “I don’t want to be late.”

As soon they’d paid Jane and Kathy headed off, the pair an odd contrast with the difference in their hair colour and height. Meredith’s next class lay in a different direction.

Alison was left alone. With her thoughts. The lunch had been fun. Even if maybe they hadn’t been entirely fair to Meredith. But Alison didn’t think she’d treated her friend that badly. Sexy daydreams weren’t that easy to come by. Not ones that actually had you cumming, anyway. But however diverting their antics had been it hadn’t solved anything, the thoughts of what she’d done to Gillian rushing back from where she’d held them at bay. Alison told herself that she still had to decide what to do about the redhead. She wasn’t going to let herself avoid that.

She couldn’t believe what Jane had said to her. But Jane didn’t lie to her. Certainly not about something as important as this. Gillian thought that Alison owned her.

How can she think that?

Alison didn’t understand. Especially after the way she’d been treating the girl. Gillian should resent her. Alison wouldn’t blame her if she did. Gillian must know what had happened to her memories, whose fault it was.

Restlessly Alison wandered the campus, lost in her thoughts as she traced the paths between its buildings. She went over and over everything she’d done with Gillian, trying to remember every detail. She couldn’t think why the girl would react as she had. Yes, she’d hypnotised Gillian. But she’d hypnotised Kathy and Jane as well. And Meredith. They didn’t think Alison owned them. At least Alison hoped they didn’t. They certainly didn’t act the way Gillian had earlier, hanging on Alison’s every word. Alison had never told Gillian to think that she was Alison’s. A possession. Alison shivered at the thought, scolding herself when she realised it wasn’t only guilt that she felt.

Much as she didn’t want it to the idea was turning her on. She loved hypnotising girls. Controlling them. Owning them was just one little step more. The idea was forming in her mind. Gillian on her knees. Other girls with her. All hers, her pussy clenching at the thought.

No!

It might only be one step more but as far as Alison was concerned it was one step too far. No matter how tempting. Yes, she’d controlled Jane and Kathy at lunch. But they hadn’t minded. Just the reverse. Even Meredith didn’t seem that unhappy.

And controlling them now and then for some sexy fun was very different to owning, at least as far as Alison was concerned. Owning was all the time. Every moment. Every action, every thought, no matter how big or small, under Alison’s control. It would be so easy…

Furious with herself Alison yanked her thoughts away from the idea.

However it happened it’s my fault. She’d been so caught up in the fun of using Gillian that she hadn’t thought about what she was doing or how she was treating the girl.

I’ve got to do better than that, she resolved.

It wasn’t only Gillian Alison was worrying about. Jane had been far too blasé about the idea. She thought Alison should treat the redhead better, but the owning part hadn’t even made the blonde blink. Her girlfriend thought Alison should control hypnotised girls, but unlike the brunette Jane had obviously slipped easily from controlling to owning.

I don’t want to own someone. It’s too much. And poor Gillian. God, what am I doing with her?

Alison almost cried as she took in where she was standing. She hadn’t realised where her feet had led her. She could hardly breathe, a weight crushing her lungs. There in front of her was the bench were she’d first met Gillian. She was alone in the secluded little nook. It didn’t look any different to when she’d been here with Gillian. But neither of them could go back. With a sinking feeling Alison realised that Gillian wouldn’t even remember being here.

She had to convince Gillian that she didn’t own her. She could do that. She’d talk to the girl. And if that didn’t work, she’d hypnotise her. A few sessions of Gillian chanting “I am not Alison’s possession,” should fix that problem. Alison still had her plans to make Gillian happy. She’d stick with those. And, she told herself firmly, she’d actually make the time to get to know the girl.

Whoever she is now, the brunette thought glumly, realising whose fault that was.

She’d tell Jane that she didn’t want to own anyone. And if Jane didn’t agree Alison knew how to fix that too. She didn’t want to use hypnosis to alter Jane again. But she doubted Jane would have been happy with Alison owning someone before Alison started hypnotising her. So maybe that made it okay. The brunette know her ethical logic was doubtful at best but she didn’t see any other choice.

Looking around she noticed how long the shadows were, creeping over the bench. Hastily she pulled out her phone.

Damn it.

She must have been wandering the campus for hours, lost in her thoughts. She needed to buy some things for dinner tonight. And then have time to make it. With Kathy coming over Alison wanted to prepare something her friend would like. Fingers flying over the screen Alison shot off a quick text to her girlfriend as she hurried in the direction of the nearest shops.

Jane looked up as her phone buzzed. Seeing it was from Alison she snatched up the device and read the text. Relieved that her girlfriend wouldn’t be home just yet Jane turned back to the computer in front of her.

Almost done, she told herself. Should have enough time to finish this.

Her fingers flew over the keyboard of Alison’s laptop.

(To be continued)