The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 24

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison bustled through the door to their house, the bags of groceries she’d bought weighing her down, her phone perched awkwardly between her head and her shoulder.

“Bye Gillian,” she said before shoving her phone back in her bag. It hadn’t been an easy conversation. Not that she’d ventured into anything important with the girl. Alison had wanted a normal conversation, or as close to one as they could manage, but Gillian had been hard to draw out. Alison had had to keep prompting the girl to do anything more than agree with her.

It was probably the longest conversation had ever had with the girl. At least when Gillian wasn’t hypnotised. It wasn’t a cheery thought.

Hopefully she’ll be better after tomorrow night, Alison thought, pushing the door closed behind her. The one simple part had been asking Gillian to come over, the girl desperately eager to say yes. Alison hoped that a few hours of Gillian telling herself that no-one owned her might make the girl easier to talk to. Alison didn’t want to own Gillian. She didn’t want to own anyone.

She wondered if Gillian would want to be her friend afterwards. Despondently Alison admitted that she wouldn’t blame the girl if she didn’t.

“Jane?” Alison called, hopefully. She wasn’t sure whether her girlfriend was home or not. Jane had answered her text but hadn’t given any sign whether she’d finished in the library. Alison didn’t expect Meredith to be home yet, although from what she remembered of her friend’s timetable their housemate should be home soon. Then rushing to get out again if that part of the evening went to plan.

Alison frowned as she saw her laptop sitting open in the middle of their dining room table.

I left that in the study.

“Jane?” she called again, looking around. She couldn’t think of anyone else who would have put the computer there. The screen was dark, Alison unsure whether the machine was off or sleeping. A post-it note in Jane’s cute handwriting was stuck in the middle of it.

Surprise! Sorry for being angry..

A wry smile curled the edges of Alison’s lips as she pulled the note away. She wasn’t sure what her girlfriend was planning but Alison had a fair idea what would happen when she started up the machine. For a moment she worried about whether Jane’s fun would leave her enough time to get ready for Kathy.

It was rare for Jane to want to hypnotise Alison. She’d done it a couple of times, watching Alison’s thoughts fade away as the brunette stared at the spiral. But the blonde said she was much happier when Alison hypnotised her.

It looked like it was one of those rare times though. Alison’s heart ached, just a little, at the idea of Jane planning something to make up for their spat at lunch.

Finger reaching for the keyboard Alison realised that she couldn’t deny Jane anything. And if worst came to worst she could cook while Kathy was there. Maybe Jane could help her. In her maid’s outfit. Kathy wouldn’t mind that. Alison certainly wouldn’t.

Alison wasn’t surprised as she just registered the spiral, her mind offering no resistance as her thoughts seeped away. She might have fought if she’d known what her girlfriend was planning.

Up in their room Jane waited nervously. She’d heard Alison calling her name but she’d steadfastly refused to answer. She didn’t want to face her girlfriend, worried that her resolution might crumble.

It’s for the best, she told herself. She knew what Alison would have thought after reading the note. That Jane was planning some fun to make up for their argument. Not that Alison would be thinking anything now.

Jane couldn’t hear a sound from the rooms beneath her. Hopefully that meant Alison had started up her laptop, was even now falling into trance. Jane sucked in a breath at the image, arousal spreading from her centre, fingers reaching under her skirt.

Not now. She had things to do. Things that Alison needed her to do. Silently she waited.

Jane’s ears strained as she heard footsteps steadily walking up the stairs. That would be Alison, the brunette deep in trance. Jane hadn’t left much in the way of instructions on her girlfriend’s computer. Simply for Alison to slip as deep into trance as she could get and then come to their room. Jane hadn’t had much time. Her research in the library had taken most of the afternoon. She thanked her lucky stars that Alison had decided to go shopping.

The footsteps were getting closer, they were in the hallway now, the rhythmic fall of shoe on carpet counterpointing the blonde’s erratic heartbeat. Jane could picture her girlfriend, Alison not knowing where she was, what she was doing. Not even thinking. Just obeying the command she’d been given. The blonde student reminded herself that she was doing the right thing.

A good relationship makes you better, Jane told herself, trying to hold her resolve. Her relationship with Alison had certainly made her better. Alison had made her better. She was neater, she did her share of the housework, she even studied harder. The Google comment at lunch had been a joke. Maybe not for the old Jane, but definitely for the new Jane. And she was happy. How could she be anything else? She was in love with the sexiest woman in the world. The blonde realised that her old self would probably be appalled at thought of what had happened to her, her roommate brainwashing her, changing her sexuality, changing other parts of her. But Alison had never made Jane fall in love with her. She’d managed that all by herself. And the new Jane didn’t care at all what the old Jane might have thought.

The door opened.

Jane swallowed, half with nerves and half with desire, a small moan escaping her lips, as Alison stood there. Her girlfriend’s eyes were wide and staring and her features slack.

“Sit on the bed Alison,” Jane commanded, the firm tone of her voice belying her anxiety. Without looking at Jane the brunette walked over to the bed and sat down. The blonde’s heart thudded in her chest as Alison sat there staring straight ahead, her knees together and back straight, hands clasped primly in her lap.

Alison needed her. Needed Jane to help her. The blonde was happy to do that. More than happy, she needed to do it as much as she knew Alison needed her. It was impossible to think of doing anything else.

I will help Alison.

The thought rang through Jane’s mind like a command. And Alison wanted to hypnotise girls. Jane was sure of that. Jane knew that right now things were the wrong way around, with Alison hypnotised and her not. It was fun and kinky, delicious like forbidden fruit, but she couldn’t bring herself to do it very often. Even with how much fun it had been the first time, listening outside Alison’s door as her girlfriend mindlessly repeated the commands Jane had given her. Jane had been helping Alison then too. But Alison was the one who was supposed to hypnotise her. And other girls. That’s how it was meant to be.

And not just hypnotise girls, control them. And controlling them fully meant owning them. Jane had learnt that from Gillian. Alison was meant to own girls. When Gillian had explained how she felt it chimed with something deep inside the blonde. Not what Jane wanted for herself, but what her girlfriend was meant to do. What Alison wanted, even if she didn’t realise it. Alison just had to accept it. The blonde was sure that her girlfriend would be much happier when she did. Jane was going to put things to right.

“Alison,” Jane began unsteadily, “you’re so deep in trance. Let your thoughts go, let them just float away, like leaves on a breeze. Watch them disappear into the distance. Tell me you’re deeply hypnotised.”

“I am deeply hypnotised,” Alison’s voice rang out, flat and empty. It was probably her normal speaking volume but to Jane it sounded as loud as a trumpet call.

“Alison, I’m going to tell you some things. You know I love you. I’d only tell you the truth. What you need to hear. You believe that don’t you Ali?” She wondered whether Alison registered the pleading note in her voice. It wasn’t faked.

Nor was Jane lying. She believed with all her heart that what she was going to tell Alison was true. But she needed to hear that her girlfriend believed it too. Even if Alison was so deep in trance she couldn’t say anything else.

“I believe it.”

The blonde pursed her lips, then licked them. Her girlfriend looked so beautiful, so vulnerable, as Jane gazed at her in helpless devotion. How could I do anything but love you?

“But first you need to answer a couple of questions.”

“I need to answer a couple of questions,” Alison replied flatly.

Jane had to smother a nervous giggle. She hadn’t meant for Alison to answer that. She must be so deep, the blonde thought, awestruck.

“Do you like hypnotising girls?” Jane asked. She was confident of the answer, but she thought starting with something Alison agreed with would help with what was coming.

“I like hypnotising girls,” the brunette replied, her voice still that monotone that touched things deep inside Jane, places that were dark and warm and moist, “I love hypnotising girls. It turns me on.”

“That’s right Ali. So good. You’re so deeply hypnotised. You love hypnotising girls. Beautiful, sexy, girls. Do you like controlling girls?”

“I,” Alison began then stopped.

Jane frowned. This might be harder than I thought. Jane wasn’t too surprised. Alison was obviously overreacting to what Jane had said about Gillian. She’d meant Alison to take notice, but not for it to stop her in her tracks. Just before Alison’s friends had arrived for lunch Alison had denied wanting to own Gillian. Jane knew that wasn’t right, and that she was partially responsible for Alison’s confusion. She’d fix that. She had to.

She loved Alison.

“It’s okay Alison. Does controlling girls turn you on?”

“Controlling girls turns me on. It’s so hot.”

“Oh Ali,” Jane sighed. It wasn’t only the brunette the idea turned on. Alison controlling hypnotised girls was one of Jane’s favourite fantasies. Well, just about anything involving her girlfriend was. But Alison hypnotising and controlling girls was one of the best.

“That’s right, it’s so, so, sexy. You love it. Lunch was so much fun, wasn’t it Ali?”

“Yes,” the brunette replied.

Jane was looking at her from the side. She thought maybe she should be in front of her girlfriend. But Alison, not looking at her, staring at nothing, was like phantom fingers teasing at Jane’s most private places.

“You controlled us at lunch. And you like that. Did you like controlling us at lunch?”

“I liked controlling you at lunch,” the brunette replied.

Relief flooded through Jane. She’d been right. Of course it was what Alison wanted. “You like controlling girls. Think how much fun it was. How much you liked it. How much you want to do it again. Right now it’s the only thought in your head.”

Jane paused, looked at her girlfriend. Alison’s short skirt had ridden up as she sat, much of her slim thigh exposed, the curve almost making Jane’s eyes lose focus. Jane wanted to reach out, to touch her, to run her hands up Alison’s sides, to cup her breasts through the tight top, throw Alison back on the bed and…

No!

There’d be time for that latter. Right now Jane had to stay focussed. As focussed as Alison was, the only thought in the brunette’s head how much she liked controlling girls. Jane hoped she’d allowed enough time for that to sink back in. Alison liked controlling girls. It was only that Jane had given her a shock. Jane sagged at the guilt she felt over that, her lips pursing at the memory of the hurt look on her girlfriend’s face. But it had been necessary. Like this was. She hadn’t liked deceiving her girlfriend. But she had to help Alison. She hadn’t been able to think of any other way.

No-one ever said love was easy.

“Do you like controlling girls?”

“I like controlling girls. It’s hot.” Alison replied, this time with no hesitation.

Relief flooded through the blonde. See? You just need a bit of help.

“You want to control girls. You want to do more of it.”

Alison’s face twitched. “I, I want to control girls. I want to do more of it.”

Jane grimaced as she looked at her girlfriend. “Repeat that Alison, until I tell you to stop.”

Alison did. With each one Jane saw the hesitation dropping away until it wasn’t there anymore.

“I want to control girls. I want to do more of it,” the brunette chanted, Jane watching her, imagining the idea sinking into Alison’s mind. She couldn’t help smiling.

“Controlling a girls means she obeys you. Tell me you want girls to obey you.” It was a simple step.

“I want girls to obey me.”

Hearing that from Alison made Jane’s heart leap. Everything will be better soon Ali.

“It would it be so hot if a girl always had to obey you. Think of that Alison, just imagine it. A beautiful, gorgeous, girl. She has to obey you. She’s so hypnotised. All she wants to do is what you tell her to. It’s such a wonderful dream isn’t Ali? You can see her, waiting for you tell her what to do. Everything she does is what you tell her. Is that hot? Is it turning you on?” Jane hoped it was. She didn’t need the way her legs were going weak to tell her what the idea was doing to her.

“It’s hot,” Alison replied, “it’s turning me on.”

“You want it,” Jane breathed, creeping closer to her girlfriend, her eyes riveted on Alison, “it’s what you’re meant to do.”

“I want it. It’s what I’m meant to do.”

They were almost there now. “And if you control her all the time, then you own her, she’s yours. Tell me that’s what you .want Alison, you want to own her.”

“I, I, Jane? No, I. Jane.” Alison voice trembled, the sound of something like an emotion in it, her heading turning an inch in Jane’s direction, the brunette’s eyes wide.

C’mon Ali, you know this is what you want, Jane pleaded silently. She had to get this right, she had to help her girlfriend. Her girlfriend wanted this, even if Alison didn’t realise it or want to admit it. Jane knew. She only wanted what was best for her girlfriend, to give Alison what she wanted. Alison wanted girls obeying her, so Jane was going to make sure her girlfriend got that. And what better way to have someone obey you than to own them? Gillian had been right. “So deep Alison, so safe. You’re so hypnotised. You know what I tell you is true.”

Alison relaxed, her head moving back so she stared straight ahead again.

“What you tell me is true.” Alison announced, all trace of emotion gone again.

“Tell me want to own her. All yours. Waiting for you to tell her what to do. Tell me that.”

“I want to own her.”

Jane had to struggle to not cry out in relief. She had Alison repeat that a few times. When she was satisfied she told her girlfriend to stop.

“I want to answer a question Alison. It’s just a question. Like a quiz in class. It’s not about you. Just a question.” It was up to her to guide Alison to where she needed to be.

“If a person is owned by someone else that makes them a slave right? Someone who is owned is a slave.”

“Someone who is owned is a slave,” Alison repeated.

“You want to own a hot sexy girl. You want her to be your slave. Your sexy slavegirl.” Jane peered anxiously at her girlfriend. She held her breath, hoping Alison would accept the truth. It was so clear to Jane, it was Alison’s destiny.

“I want to own a hot, sexy, girl. I want, I…” Alison’s voice died, her mouth opening and closing silently

Jane frowned. “What I tell you is the truth Alison. You want to own a hot, sexy, girl. You want her to be your slave.”

“What you tell me is the truth,” Alison echoed back to her girlfriend, her eyes as wide as Jane had ever seen them, “I want to own a hot, sexy, girl. I want her to be my slave.”

Jane’s heart melted. Yes! Oh Ali, I love you.

Jane knew that other people wouldn’t understand. But they didn’t understand what Alison was meant to be. Alison was meant to hypnotise and control girls. Control them. Own them. Make them her slaves. It was perfectly clear to Jane.

“Keep repeating that Alison.”

It wasn’t as if her girlfriend would be creating a legion of slaves. Jane didn’t think that would be a good idea. Too many and people might notice.

She can’t massage her way to world domination, the blonde reassured herself. Even if she threw in the possibility of getting at someone’s computer Jane thought Alison’s field would be limited. Part of Jane was telling her that slavery was wrong. But she didn’t want to listen to that. Maybe in general the voice was right. But Alison was the exception. Alison was always the exception. It didn’t matter what Jane’s conscience was saying. Alison came first. Alison could have whatever she wanted. Jane loved Alison. Utterly. Totally. Jane knew that Alison wanted to control girls. Alison deserved the best of everything. So she shouldn’t just control girls now and then. She should have girls she controlled all the time.

Her slaves.

It made perfect sense to Jane.

Whatever that little voice said.

Jane told herself it would be okay if Alison only had one or two.

Or maybe three.

That was all there’d be, especially when she excluded herself and Kathy and Meredith.

It wasn’t that she was being selfish. If Jane thought that the best thing for Alison was becoming her slave then Jane would happily do it. But Jane had read enough to know that if Alison owned everyone around her then megalomania would be the least of the brunette’s psychological problems. She didn’t want Alison turning into a psychopathic bitch queen who used and discarded her toys.

She was meant to help her girlfriend, so Jane couldn’t let that happen. She wanted what was best for Alison. So Alison needed some people around her who weren’t slaves.

“You don’t want Kathy or Meredith or me as slaves. We’ll help you. But we aren’t slaves.”

Alison easily repeated that one back to her. Jane wasn’t surprised. But she wasn’t finished yet. She wanted what was best for her girlfriend.

Jane had learnt to be more responsible. Hypnotism had taught her that. Alison took care of her things. She never left a book face down, ruining its spine. She took care of her clothes, ironing and folding them before putting them away. That’s how she treated her things. So of course Alison would want to take care of her slaves. It all fitted together as far as Jane was concerned. Alison took care of her things. That was the right thing to do. Alison’s slaves were still people after all.

Just people her girlfriend owned.

Like Alison’s clothes and books. Like the sheets on their bed. Like the lamp on the bedside table. Like the shoes on Alison’s feet.

“You want to take care of your slaves. You want them to be happy.”

If Alison owned a pet she’d make sure it was happy and taken care of. Maybe they should get a pet, a cat with a cute little collar.

Maybe Alison’s slaves should wear a collar.

To show they were owned.

Jane had spent most of her time in the library looking up histories of slavery. It wasn’t easy to find what she wanted. It wasn’t like she could find “The beginners guide to being a successful slave owner.” So she’d had to read accounts of slavery through history and tried to work out what she could from them. Obviously you could grind someone down, totally dominate them. But everything she read, from ancient history to the American Civil War seemed to be telling her that to get the most productive slaves you had to take care of them. Keep them happy, emotionally and psychologically. Or at least as happy as you could be when you were someone else’s possession.

“I’ll take care of my slaves. I want them to be happy.”

Something else Jane had learnt Gillian was that Alison had no idea how to treat the girl. Gillian didn’t seem unhappy with her status. Just the reverse. But she’d been confused and uncertain about how Alison was treating her. If Alison’s slaves were happy then everything would be alright.

Of course Alison’s slaves would be happy. She’d tell them they were happy. While they were hypnotised. Jane imagined girls on their knees before her girlfriend, mindlessly reciting how happy they were.

If they were happy being slaves then no-one should object to what had happened to them. They’d be happy. They’d want it. Because they were hypnotised.

The circularity of that logic didn’t bother Jane at all.

“Gillian is your slave. You own her.”

Jane felt a little piece of envy towards Gillian and whoever else Alison choose. They’d be completely owned by Alison, happy in their mindless devotion. Alison was the centre of her world as well, but she couldn’t afford to be her girlfriend’s slave.

Alison needed her.

“Gillian is my slave. I own her.”

Alison sounded content with that but Jane didn’t think it would be that easy. Her girlfriend would need to get used to the idea. She could have Alison repeat the ideas now but it would probably take more than this session.

“Alison, you’re so deeply hypnotised. You like it. Whenever I say ‘Ali, you need to learn some things’, you’ll slip back into trance. Just like this. So deep. What happens when I say ‘Ali, you need to learn some things’?”

“I’ll slip back into trance. So deep.”

Jane smiled. Everything was going to be alright. There was still some time until Kathy arrived. She could leave Alison here, repeating how much she wanted sexy slavegirls, until their friend arrived. Of course that meant Jane would have to prepare whatever meal Alison had planned. The blonde didn’t mind. It was another chance to wear her maid’s outfit. And she’d be helping her girlfriend twice over. Cooking for her, and helping Alison understand what she really wanted.

Jane wasn’t sure how, outside of sex, it could get better than that.

Although changing into her maid’s outfit in front of her hypnotised girlfriend was pretty good as well.

As Jane came down the stairs, Alison still in their room mindlessly repeating the ideas Jane had helped her remember, Meredith tumbled through the front door, the girl stumbling to a halt and staring up at Jane.

“Is, umm, is Alison around?” Meredith asked, her eyes flicking away from Jane and then back again. Jane could feel their roommate’s gaze on her. Leisurely she stretched an already extended calf, her high-heeled clad foot resting on its toes, Meredith’s eyes now fixed on Jane’s fishnet-clad leg. One of Jane’s fingers drifted to the hem of her skirt, teasing it just a little higher. That was all it took for the top of her stocking to show, give a glimpse of the garter that held it up. The feel of her fingernail on the bare flesh of her own thigh sent a delicious ripple through the blonde. Meredith shivered and looked away.

“Oh, ah, well, mademoiselle,” Jane replied, her accent making the inside of her thighs tingle, “Madam, is ah, busy with the studying, oui? She needs to be, uh, alone. She is studying something very hard.”

“Oh, uh, right. Oh god, do you have to? That accent? I mean.”

Jane didn’t answer that, simply bounding to the bottom of the stairs. She raised a fingertip to her brightly painted lips, an innocent smile on her face as she looked up at the much taller girl, her hips swaying gently. Meredith looked down. Jane was sure their roommate could see straight down her cleavage. Meredith shuddered again.

Without saying a word Jane turned and headed for the kitchen. The blonde could feel Meredith’s eyes follow her every step of the way.

It was some time later she heard Meredith come back down the stairs.

“Um, is Alison?” Meredith asked hopefully.

“Madam is not to be disturbed,” Jane replied forcefully. Although the blonde thought her girlfriend might appreciate the sight their roommate presented. Meredith was wearing a little black dress that left the tops of her breasts exposed and barely covered any of her thighs. It was so tight Jane could almost feel her hands on Meredith’s curves. Combined with the dress the tall girl’s black stiletto heels screamed “fuck me!” If there were any doubts about that the glistening ruby red lipstick Meredith had applied chased them away.

Jane wished Meredith was into girls. She’d be happy to oblige her. As it was she’d have to be content just staring at the delicious sight.

Meredith was staring back. Jane knew her own look was barely concealed lust. She wasn’t so sure about Meredith’s. There was fear and uncertainty. But there was anticipation as well. And a flush in Meredith’s cheeks that wasn’t just the rouge she’d applied. For a straight girl Meredith was looking at her in a way that Jane thought wasn’t straight at all.

“I have to go out,” Meredith announced eventually, “I have to stay out late.”

That’s what madam wanted, so I suppose that you do, Jane agreed reluctantly. She barely noticed the thought was actually in French.

“Oui,” she replied. She didn’t return to the kitchen until the door closed after Meredith, Jane watching her every step of the way.

It was only when Kathy arrived, a couple of hours later, that she went upstairs to change.

And to wake Alison up from her trance.

(To be continued)