The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 27

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“How about the pink t-shirt, the one with the bat?” Alison suggested, hunched forwards, her eyes focussed on the video chat window that currently dominated the screen of her laptop.

“Yes mistress,” Gillian replied from the other end of the connection before the redhead scurried out of range of the camera on her laptop to retrieve the garment Alison had suggested.

Alison leant back in her chair, as she waited for the redhead to come back. The room, the one Jane had turned from a bedroom into a study, held desk for each of the three girls that shared the house. It was cramped but there was just enough pace, so none of them minded. The window didn’t provide much of a view, but there were a couple of trees and it was large enough to let a decent amount of light in. On the walls were some shelves, the pine holding up a few books and scattered handouts. Alison smiled as she remembered her and Jane buying the materials, then desperately looking up the internet as they tried to work out how to put them up. It wasn’t the best job in the world, but it was serviceable. And more importantly they’d done it together.

She hoped her suggestion wouldn’t end up with Gillian wearing some horrendous fashion blunder. While the brunette thought she’d learnt a lot about Goth fashion in the last few days she was sure she was making terrible mistakes. Her first few efforts had been disastrous. But Gillian had wanted something, wanted her control. She’d looked so pathetically grateful when Alison had half-joked, over breakfast that first morning, that she could tell her new slave what to wear. So now, every day, Gillian would model clothes over video chat until Alison was satisfied.

“This one Mistress?” Gillian asked, holding up the garment to her right, the pink fabric a stark contrast with a picture of a bat’s head in black, long fangs dripping bright red blood, underneath the image the logo ‘Vampire in training’ in an ornate script. Alison knew Gillian could have held the top up in front of herself. But she suspected that Gillian was deliberately displaying her bra-clad breasts. She could swear the girl was ever so slightly arching her back, thrusting her prominent assets forward. At the moment, apart from a short black pleated skirt, the bra was all the girl was wearing. Alison imagined being able to reach through the screen, take one of those tempting orbs in her hand. Cup it, caress it, slide her fingers over the rock-hard nipple. Gillian wouldn’t mind. The girl would offer herself. Happily.

Alison shook herself. She could have that if she wanted it. Could simply tell Gillian to come over here, take off her top and offer her breasts to her mistress.

Hell, if I ordered her to she’d probably come over here topless. But Alison wouldn’t do that, it wouldn’t be fair to her slave.

Slave.

Alison rolled the word around in her head. She was still getting used to the idea. Having a slave. Gillian being her slave. It was so strange. Yet it felt so right. She could remember the redhead looking attentively at her as they ate breakfast together the morning after Alison had claimed Gillian as her slave. Waiting for Alison to say something. To give her an order. All three of them, her and Jane and Gillian, chatting away. And then the conversation would stop, and Gillian would look at her. Waiting for her mistress to tell her slave what to do. Alison had known that she needed to put some routines in place. Gillian needed that reassurance. Alison choosing what the redhead wore was only part of that.

She looked again at the screen, Gillian smiling happily at her through the camera on her laptop. The girl was hers Alison realised, a fierce possessiveness flooding through the brunette. Of course she’d known that, but it still hit her, every day. She could have the girl do anything. Quit university, sleep on the floor at the end of her and Jane’s bed, become their servant. Have the girl stand perfectly still while Alison dressed and undressed her. But she wasn’t going to do that. Well, maybe that last one. That thought was hot. But she wanted Gillian to have a life. She’d had to think about how their relationship was going to work. Gillian was still a person, even if she was a person Alison owned. A slave. One thing Alison had decided was that a slave who could support herself would be both easier to manage and probably happier.

Gillian had certainly been very eager to throw herself into her studies when she’d been told her mistress expected good marks.

I want her to be happy.

But right now there was still the question of Gillian’s outfit for the day. “Yes, that one,” Alison replied, the red head quickly slipping the pink top over her head. “And the torn fishnets,” Alison added. “Then get two pairs of boots, one short, the other a bit higher.”

She let Gillian make some suggestions, but in the end it was her mistress’ decision. After Gillian had modelled both pairs of boots Alison chose the one that almost reached to the redhead’s knees, shiny silver buckles lining the black leather. She suspected they were ones Gillian wanted to wear. At least that was the message she’d received from Gillian planting one boot-clad foot on the chair in front of her desk which held her laptop. Of course that meant Gillian’s knee was raised as well. Which held her thigh parallel to the seat of the chair. Which meant her short skirt was draped just so that Alison could see Gillian’s lacy black panties. Alison didn’t believe for a moment that it was an accident. One thing she was learning about her slave was that the girl could be a bit of a tease.

And of course both pairs of boots were high-heeled. Gillian didn’t own a pair of footwear with less than a three-inch heel. Alison had been stunned at the range the girl had collected. Mostly boots, some of them fancier than Alison had imagined possible, but shoes as well, the prize a black stiletto pair that Alison was sure had a heel that almost measured five inches in length.

Every one of them there because Alison had, on a whim, ordered the girl to only wear high heels. That first time she’d hypnotised Gillian. The first step she’d taken to make Gillian her slave. A warm pulse spilled from Alison’s centre, her breath catching. Maybe she should get Gillian to come over. Have the girl kneel before her, in those high heeled boots with their shiny buckles. Maybe have the redhead strip down to only those and the suspender belt and the torn fishnet stockings before she licked her mistress’ pussy.

Alison had to struggle to make her eyes focus. It wasn’t just a fantasy. Gillian had to go to class now. But there was always later.

“I want you to come over tonight,” Alison said, sounding much calmer than she felt.

“Of course mistress,” Gillian replied happily. “I’ll be there right after my last class.”

“After you’ve finished whatever you need to do on your assignments,” Alison corrected her.

“Yes mistress,” Gillian acknowledged, her eyes downcast at the slight reproof.

It couldn’t be all play though. She was going to have to order Gillian to buy a pair of runners. She didn’t want her slave getting out of condition.

She was sure Gillian would come back with a black pair.

“Now go fix your make-up,” Alison ordered. “And choose some jewellery.”

She had to draw the line somewhere. Instructing the girl in what shade of lipstick to use or which of her extensive collection of ornate silver earrings to put on would be too much. Going through the redhead’s wardrobe selections took long enough as it was. Gillian was the only one she going to do that for even when she had other slaves.

Wait, what?

She’d only just acquired one slave, why was she thinking of more? That didn’t make any sense. She’d only done this because Gillian needed it.

I want to own girls.

The thought ran through Alison’s head. It was so familiar, like something she’d heard dozens of times, maybe hundreds. But she didn’t know where. She had a slave. So maybe it didn’t matter.

I want to own girls.

Girls. Not girl. More than one.

I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls.

Gillian was sexy. Gillian was her slave girl. She should own more girls like Gillian. It was right. She didn’t need to worry about it any more. So she wouldn’t.

Alison, shook her head, she sure that she’d been thinking something but she wasn’t sure what. It didn’t matter.

“Bye Gillian,” she said hurriedly, closing the connection so quickly the girl barely had the chance to reply “Goodbye Mistress,” before Alison cut her off.

Alison had heard the sound of the door opening. It was unlikely to be Jane. Her girlfriend didn’t have any classes this morning and they hadn’t exactly gone to sleep early. They rarely did.

As Alison expected it was Meredith who’d been at the door.

“Hi Meredith,” Alison smiled, hoping she sounded far more innocent than she felt. She hadn’t wanted their housemate hearing Gillian calling her ‘mistress’. Alison had no idea what Meredith would think of her new relationship with Gillian. Though it wasn’t uncertainty about that that had her eyes fixed on their housemate. Meredith was wearing her own version of Jane’s French maid outfit. Alison thought she might start drooling if she wasn’t careful, the fabric of the dress hugging Meredith’s athletic figure like a second skin. If anything the outfit was skimpier than Jane’s, although that might have been the effect of the longer legs the taller girl possessed, Alison drinking in the sight of the how they were stretched by the heels her friend wore, how the fishnets accentuated the line of her calves and the outline of her thighs. As Meredith walked silently across the room, one high-heeled foot placed just so in front of the other, Alison let her eyes drift over the short skirt, edged in white lace and the tight bodice to where the tops of Meredith’s firm breasts pushed over the edge of the neckline.

She kept watching as Meredith bent over to empty the contents of the study’s waste paper basket into a large plastic garbage bag. Watched as Meredith’s skirt rode up over the tops of her thighs. Watched as the edges of her fishnet stockings came into view, the wonderful even tan of the bare skin at the tops of her thighs clearly visible. Meredith’s legs were tightly pressed together, her knees locked, as she bent from the waist, the skirt riding up her arse to reveal just enough of her panties to have Alison squirming in her seat.

Alison was sure her friend didn’t have to bend over quite that far and in quite that way to empty the basket. Attractive as the sight was she wondered if she should ask Meredith to go clean somewhere else. Alison wasn’t sure she’d be able to concentrate on anything else if her friend kept doing things like that.

As if she could sense Alison’s eyes on her Meredith gave a start, straightening up. As she turned around Alison could see the visible flush on her friend’s face.

“Oh, ah, Alison, I’m not disturbing you am I?” Her left foot went up on the toe of her high-heel, the effect on her thigh accentuated by the hand that brushed at the hem of her skirt, lifting it just a little higher. If anything that was sexier than the display the girl had just given.

“Uh, no, I was just, um doing some social media stuff,” Alison blurted. She supposed she could call what she and Gillian did that.

“Oh, cool,” Meredith replied. “Any good videos?” Meredith took a couple of steps in Alison’s direction, long, lazy, glides, as her feet crossed over in front of each other, calves arched by the high-heels. One hand was on her cheek, a finger touching the corner of her mouth, the action drawing attention to her ruby lips. The hand that had pulled her hem higher trailed slowly up the side of her body to the neckline of her dress, to let a finger trace slowly across the tops of her breasts.

“Nothing like that,” Alison replied hastily. Maybe she should make some videos of Gillian as the girl dressed, but even if she did she wouldn’t be sharing them with Meredith. Then she blinked. Much as she enjoyed seeing Meredith in the maid’s outfit, the frilly white apron making her lick her lips, something wasn’t right. “Hang on, it’s not your turn to empty the bins is it?”

“No, I swapped with Jane,” Meredith replied. Then she hurried on at Alison’s dark look. “Hey, it’s okay, she said you’d get like that. It was totally my idea. We’ve got a big game this weekend, so I need the day free. So uh, here I am. Just don’t confuse me with your girlfriend. She’s the other gay one around here.” Meredith’s tone was casual. Almost as casual as the swaying of her hips.

“Hmm, let me think,” Alison replied, grinning. “She’s about eight inches shorter than you, has blonde hair in a pixie cut. Yours is brunette and long. Yep, pretty easy to confuse the two of you.”

Meredith rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Don’t you forget it. I’ve seen how you sneak up on her.” The tall girl hunched over, miming someone creeping around. Alison wondered if the view her friend gave her right down her cleavage was deliberate or not. “Anyway,” Meredith added, a finger tapping right in the middle of her cleavage, “Straight. Got it?”

Maybe it was just an accident. Or maybe she’s protesting too much. Oh well, a girl can dream.

“So just the bins then?”

“And a bit of cleaning,” Meredith shrugged. “Might as well while I’m at it.”

Alison watched as Meredith left the room, the tall girl’s arse almost mesmeric in its swaying.

She put on the uniform just to take out the garbage and do some cleaning.

Alison swallowed nervously as she imagined her friend, just a few minutes ago, stripping out of whatever she’d worn to bed last night. Standing naked before slipping into the maid’s outfit. The fishnets unrolling up her legs, the tight bodice fitting around her torso. Meredith pulling the neckline into place, the edge of the garment so low it had to come perilously close to exposing her nipples. Dressing herself as a maid as Alison instructed Gillian what to wear. Both girl’s outfits dictated by the brunette. Because Alison had hypnotised them.

Of course, Meredith put the outfit on every time she did her chores. Just like Jane did. Alison did her share of the chores. It was only fair, even if she didn’t wear an outfit like theirs. But she was happy to watch her lover and her housemate in their uniforms. It certainly made it easy for Alison when they were doing their chores. And they didn’t have any complaints.

Meredith hadn’t always been so happy to wear her uniform.

* * *

A few weeks previously

What the hell was I thinking? Meredith shook her head as she looked at her purchase of the day before. She still couldn’t believe it. She blinked, hoping the garment might be gone when she opened her eyes. The black uniform stubbornly refused to disappear. Not only was it still there, but so where the fishnets and high heels that she’d bought to go with it.

I must be going nuts. And semester hasn’t even started yet.

Maybe it was the change that had unsettled her. Deciding to move in with Alison and Jane. She hadn’t really thought it through, what it might mean living with two people so obviously in love. Two lesbians. So strange to think two girls she’d thought were absolutely straight had fallen for each other. Fallen hard. It was obvious how into each other they were. She certainly hadn’t thought about just what they might get up to in their own home. What had she been think buying a dress like Jane’s? Not quite like, but close enough. Alison might get the wrong idea.

Anything Alison and Jane do is okay, I don’t mind. They love each other, it’s fine. It was her own voice, echoing through her head, but flat and distant. It didn’t matter what it sounded like, it had the force of a command. It was important that she listened to it. What it was saying to her had to be right.

Meredith stopped worrying about Alison and Jane might do. She didn’t even remember that she had been concerned. Her attention went back to the French maid’s uniform that hung accusingly over the lone chair in her room.

She knew she’d look good in the outfit. If she was honest with herself she’d be sexy as hell.

I’ll be turned on wearing it

What the fuck? Well, she might be she realised. She’d look mouth-wateringly good. And if she was with a cute guy. If they were indulging in some sexy roleplay. Yeah, that’d be good. But other than that? Just, no.

Quickly she bundled up the outfit and tossed it in the back of her wardrobe. And then made herself forget about it. At least for a couple of days.

Until she saw Jane doing her chores.

Meredith had just come home, from her first classes of semester. She was tired, her head hurt from trying to take everything in. The last thing she been prepared for was Jane.

The cute blonde stood there in her own maid’s outfit, one hand on her hip, a feather duster in the other.

Oh my god, could she get anymore cliché? Meredith thought.

Jane sashayed towards her, her hips swaying suggestively. The blonde was a picture of sex in the outfit, hot need coming from her in waves. Meredith didn’t want to think what Alison would make of the sight.

She looks so sexy. I’m turned on by how she looks. I want that. I want a dress like that. Fuck no.

Desperately Meredith tried to deny how aroused she was, that the dampness between her legs couldn’t be what she thought it was.

“Does mademoiselle need anything?” Jane purred, looking up at Meredith. The blonde was inches shorter than her, but it was the taller girl who stepped back.

I can’t by horny. And if I am, it’s just that I know what they’re doing. Not like that, god no. But if they’re getting some why can’t I? If any half-decent looking guy had walked in the door right then Meredith thought there was good chance she’d have dragged him straight to her room.

Straight, yeah, she thought, trying to reassure herself.

Jane was walking away, a single seductive look cast over her shoulder.

God she looks so hot! I shouldn’t be thinking that about a girl. But she is. Doesn’t matter, I can admit it when another girl looks hot. It’s just knowing the competition. Not that Jane was any competition for the attention of boys, not anymore. Doesn’t stop her looking good. She looks so sexy. I’m turned on by how she looks. The words echoed through her head. They seemed to repeat over and over. Or maybe that was just a memory of them repeating. But that didn’t make any sense.

Meredith shook her head vigorously, trying to clear her thoughts. Reacting to the blonde like that was wrong.

I want to look like that. I’d look hot. Maybe that’s all it is. She wasn’t sure. She didn’t know why she felt like this, couldn’t understand it. Arousal was blanketing her thoughts. She could hardly take her eyes off Jane. Meredith didn’t know what to do. She needed something to grab onto.

“J-Jane,” she called hesitantly, “is Alison in?”

The blonde stopped, her head turning back to Meredith, “Oui, madam is in the study.” As the Meredith shot up the stairs she couldn’t see the grin on Jane’s face.

“Alison!” Meredith cried, bursting into the study, her friend looking up in surprise from her laptop.

“Um, Meredith, are you okay?”

She wasn’t okay. Not at all. Jane’s image burnt in her mind. Or, more accurately, the image of Jane in that dress. Like the one she’d bought. That she’d tried to forget about. That she so wanted to wear. That she didn’t want to think about. That would make her look so hot.

“No, I.” Meredith sucked in a deep breath. She knew she was asking her friend for a favour, and a pretty strange one at that, but she needed it. “You, you said you knew something about hypnotism?” Meredith needed to escape what she was feeling. She didn’t know how she knew but she knew. Being hypnotised was safe and warm and she loved it. Even though she’d never been hypnotised, she knew it was true. Like it was written across her brain.

“Um, a bit,” Alison replied uncertainly, her eyes slipping away from the tall girl.

“Can you hypnotise me, please?” Meredith begged. “Now?” If she was hypnotised she wouldn’t need to think about how she felt about Jane or how much she wanted the dress. She wouldn’t need to think at all. She needed to by hypnotised. Being hypnotised turned her on and…

Meredith never completed the thought, Alison’s words burning everything away.

“Nap time Mer.”

The void took her.

What the hell was that? Alison thought. Meredith had almost looked hunted as she’d burst into the room. Maybe she shouldn’t have taken advantage of her friend when she looked like that. But Alison wasn’t going to say no if she was asked.

And Meredith hadn’t just asked to be hypnotised. She’d almost demanded it. It was only a couple of days since Meredith had asked if Alison knew anything about hypnotism and now Meredith had gone so much further. It wasn’t really that much of a surprise, Alison reflected, not given the thoughts she’d tipped into her friend’s head about the subject, but even so. She wanted to know what had made Meredith so desperate. Something must have set her friend off to have her react like that.

Curiosity burned inside the brunette as she waited for her friend to finish deepening her trance. Meredith stood there as her thoughts washed away, eyes seeing nothing as Alison watched her. She was so beautiful, her white jeans hugging her hips before outlining her athletically toned legs, her denim jacket doing nothing to hide her trim figure.

“One,” Meredith announced tonelessly.

No matter how curious she was, Alison wasn’t about to take any chances. She’d spent a lot of time over the break reading up about hypnotism. There were things she needed to do.

“You’re deeply hypnotised Meredith. So deep in trance. So warm, so safe. You want to be hypnotised. You love it. You want me to hypnotise you. It turns you on. Tell me what you feel about being hypnotised.”

“It’s so warm, so safe,” Alison’s friend echoed back, the brunette feeling a tingle that reached down to her toes. “I want to be hypnotised. I want you to hypnotise me. I love it. It turns me on.”

Part of what Alison had learnt was that having the subject repeat the words, their own voice saying them, was important in having them accept the new ideas. She could ask Meredith why she’d been so desperate to be hypnotised. Alison wanted to do that. She really did. Or she could listen to Meredith tell her how much she wanted to be hypnotised. Her curiosity could wait.

“Keep repeating that Meredith. Over and over. Each time feeling it become more true, each time feeling it deepen your trance.”

“It’s so warm, so safe,” the tall brunette repeated.

Alison was certainly feeling warm, or at least parts of her were. Safe didn’t even come into it.

“I want to be hypnotised. I want you to hypnotise me. I love it. It turns me on.”

Alison wasn’t sure about Meredith, but her friend’s emotionless voice, the idea that Meredith was sinking deeper and deeper into trance, the ideas sinking into the athletic girl’s mind, was certainly turning her on. There was a burning need at her centre that Alison couldn’t deny. Her hand snaked under her dress.

“It’s so warm, so safe. I want to be hypnotised.”

Alison’s fingers brushed over the fabric of her panties. Not her centre, not yet. But near enough, tantalisingly enough.

“I want you to hypnotise me. I love it. It turns me on.”

Meredith’s words were like a warm breath on Alison’s clit, sparks running up the brunette’s spine. Her fingers drifted in, teasing herself. With each repetition of the words that flowed from her entranced friend Alison’s fingers traced the line of her cleft. Each phrase a dream of lips sucking away, each repetition from Meredith the gentle lick of a tongue across her opening, Alison’s fingers joining the sonata that was being played on her.

“It’s so warm, so safe. I want to be hypnotised.”

Alison’s fingers were inside herself now, she didn’t know when she’d pushed her panties aside, didn’t know when she’d become so wet. With each stroke her thumb brushed her clit. She knew that Meredith didn’t see what she was doing, didn’t care. Her friend was lost in the ideas Alison had given her, the only ideas Meredith now had.

“I want you to hypnotise me. I love it. It turns me on.”

It was too much, Alison needed to cum. Her eyes were on Meredith, drinking her in, the sweep of her breasts, the angle of her cheekbones, her clear, empty, eyes, details forming the beautiful whole. The beautiful, hypnotised, whole, her friend’s mind so open.

“I want you to hypnotise me.” It was out of synch, dimly Alison was aware that she must have missed some of the words Meredith was chanting, lost in her own arousal. It didn’t matter.

“I want you to hypnotise me.” Yes, yes, oh, fuck yes. It was almost as if the words she’d given Meredith were being turned back on herself. Commands to both the girls. Meredith wanted Alison to hypnotise her. Alison wanted to hypnotise Meredith. She was so close now. Her back arched, nipples tight and hard as her breasts ached, thumb grinding back and forth over her clit, fingers diving in as each circle was completed. The idea of a circle making her thin of a spiral.

“I want you to hypnotise me.”

“God, yes,” Alison cried, cumming hard, her body shaking, thumb pushing down, fingers thrusting deep within her.

She slumped in her chair, letting the words Meredith was chanting wash over her, gentle kisses from a lover in the afterglow of her peak.

Um, I suppose I should find out what the problem was, Alison thought sheepishly a few minutes later. Meredith might have asked to be hypnotised but that didn’t mean Alison could just get off to the sight of her entranced friend.

“Stop now,” she ordered breathlessly, her friend falling silent at the command. “Good,” the brunette said a little while later, feeling more composed. “Now tell me why you wanted to be hypnotised.”

“Jane was in her maid’s outfit,” Meredith began, the words tumbling over each other, sounding so strange delivered so hurriedly in that emotionless monotone. “And I was turned on. And it was wrong. I shouldn’t feel that about a girl. I’m straight. And I wanted to wear my dress. Wear it while I do my chores. I’ll be so turned on. I love the idea. But you’ll be the only ones who see me. I’ll be so sexy. But that’s not right. I’m dying to do my chores in a dress like that. I need to. I’ll be so turned on by you seeing me in it. But you’re a girl and I’m straight. And Jane is so sexy, so beautiful in her dress. And that’s not right and I don’t understand and I don’t know why I felt like that and…”

“Stop,” Alison said quietly. Meredith was obviously struggling with the idea of wearing the maid’s uniform to do her chores. Alison hadn’t meant to upset her friend. But the idea had sounded so good. It still did. The prospect of seeing Meredith in a dress like that too mouth-watering. And Jane wanted it. “Shush, it’s alright, you don’t have to worry. You’re hypnotised. So warm so safe.”

Alison frowned, fingers nervously tapping her lips as she tried to think what to do.

“You’re hypnotised,” she began. She was sure she could make Meredith happy to go along with this. It was what she’d agreed with Jane and Alison didn’t want to disappoint her girlfriend. “It’s so good to by hypnotised. I’m going to say some things and you’re going to repeat them after me. And they’re true and you’re going to believe them. Because you’re hypnotised. Now, repeat after me.”

“I want to wear a maid’s outfit when I do my chores.”

“I want to wear a maid’s outfit when I do my chores.”

“That’s good Mer, so good, just keep saying that, over and over. Letting it sink in. Letting it become true.” Alison watched her friend mindlessly repeating the words.

“I’ve some more thoughts for you Mer. You love me giving you new thoughts when you’re hypnotised. Listen carefully. You’ll be so turned on wearing it. So turned on by us seeing you in it. You want us to see you in it, to look at you. It’ll turn you on us seeing how hot you look. It’ll be so sexy doing your chores in that outfit. You’ll be so aroused. Now repeat all that.”

Alison watched, almost mesmerised herself, as Meredith repeated the words she’d be given. That Alison had given her.

“I’ll be so turned on wearing it,” the entranced brunette intoned. “So turned on by you seeing me in it. I want you to see me in it, to look at me. It’ll turn me on you seeing how hot I look. It’ll be so sexy doing my chores in that outfit. I’ll be so aroused.”

She shouldn’t be doing this, a part of Alison tried to tell her. But it was so hot, so darkly tempting, putting those ideas in Meredith’s head. And it didn’t matter, not really, that dark and slippery voice was telling her. It was only fun, harmless. Just a game. Meredith would do the chores anyway what did it matter what she wore? Alison wasn’t hurting her friend. And Meredith would enjoy it.

“That’s it Mer,” Alison encouraged, “that’s right. So warm, so safe. You won’t worry, you’ll be happy about wearing the dress to do you chores. Just a game. You won’t mind that it’s girls seeing you like that. It’ll be fun. Nothing to worry about. And you’ll be so turned on.”

Alison didn’t even have to tell Meredith to repeat the thoughts this time, the ideas slipping into the other girl’s head so easily that she started repeating them without prompting. “I won’t worry, I’ll be happy about wearing the dress to do my chores. Just a game. I won’t mind it’s girls seeing me like that. It’ll be fun. Nothing to worry about. And I be so turned on.”

She let Meredith repeat it all, over and over, imagining Meredith in the dress. Alison wasn’t sure exactly what it looked like, how close to Jane’s it would be. But she knew that Meredith had bought something. She’d seen Meredith come home from shopping, her friend mumbling something about a new dress, how she’d probably never wear it. Alison couldn’t wait to see what Meredith looked like in it.

I don’t have to wait. Well, not much, just a few more repetitions Mer. Just to be sure. Alison watched her friend, Meredith just standing there, mindlessly repeating the ideas Alison had given her. She knew Meredith wasn’t aware, wasn’t thinking. Alison knew that from the trances she went into every time she started up her laptop, the spiral dragging her down, leaving her mind blank and empty. Washing her thoughts away until the only thing in the world was the recording of her own voice making her want Jane more.

She could never get enough of that.

Alison shook herself, her fingers twitching as she pulled her hand back from where it had been reaching to restart her machine. If she did that the spiral would start up. She’d be hypnotised. Just like Meredith. Both of them blankly repeating the instructions they’d been given.

Alison dragged her eyes away from her screen. She could always indulge herself later. Right now Meredith needed her attention.

“You want to know what it’s like Meredith. What it will be like to be in your dress. Go put in on now. You don’t need to be awake to do that. Then come back here.”

Alison watched, hardly breathing, as her friend wheeled around and left the room.

Hell, I shouldn’t have done that. I shouldn’t be doing this. But it’s too hot. I mean, she’s stripping off now. Because I told her to. And putting on the dress. At least she should be. Good, what if she wakes up? Maybe I should go and check. No, it’s better if I stay here. I think.

Anxiously Alison waited, eyeing the clock on her laptop, the minutes ticking away.

The brunette sagged in her chair, a deep breath flowing out of her lungs, as Meredith re-entered the room. Alison couldn’t help grinning as the entranced girl came to a stop in front of her. She let her eyes slide up, from Meredith’s high-heeled clad feet, the black leather of the pointy-toed high-heeled shoes shiny enough to show a reflection, her gaze lingering over her friend’s fishnet clad legs, before reaching the hem of the dress, barely low enough to cover the tops of those stockings, white lace edging the garment, a frilly white apron adorning the front of the skirt. The dress itself was black, shiny, satin, a wisp of white thread criss-crossed over her stomach before white lace arched across her breasts and along the scooped neckline. Alison almost fell off her chair at the white lace cuffs on Meredith’s wrists, small black bows adorning each one.

Her friend looked adorable. And totally edible, as she stood there, staring blankly, her long brunette hair lying loose around her shoulders, the thin shoulder straps that held up the dress lost in her thick tresses.

Alison sighed, Meredith standing ramrod straight as Alison rested her chin on her palms, elbows on her desk. She started at a voice in her ear.

“Madam is not thinking of replacing me is she?” Jane teased. Alison hadn’t noticed her girlfriend enter the room.

“Of course not,” Alison replied, shaking her head. No-one could ever replace Jane. Before she realised it Alison was out of the chair, her arms around her girlfriend, lips seeking the blonde’s.

Jane just had to time for a single half-hearted protest of “Madam?!?” before their lips met, their bodies melding together.

A little while later Alison broke the kiss. She whispered some instructions to her girlfriend, Jane smiling and giggling. Whether the giggle was a response to Alison’s ideas or the way the brunette was nibbling the blonde’s earlobe Alison didn’t know.

“Meredith,” Alison said, stepping away from the blonde. Their friend had shown no reaction as the lovers embraced. “Watch Jane. Do what she does. She’ll show you what to do. It’s what you’ll do. It’ll be fun. Just a game. A hot, arousing, game.”

Alison watched as bent over at the waist, the skirt riding up. Meredith mimicked the action. But where a broad grin was plastered on Jane’s face the taller girl’s features were totally blank.

Meredith followed Jane as the elfin blonde teased Alison, a finger running along the top of her breasts, her hips swingling suggestively. Or a hand gliding over her thighs, a fingertip subtly teasing at the edge of the hem of her dress. Standing up on tiptoes, leaning forward as she mimed cleaning a shelf, calves taught in her high-heeled shoes.

Meredith echoing everyone, Alison drinking in the fight of the two girls in their uniforms. She could barely contain herself. It was too much.

“Enough, Jane, whoa, um, stop. Please. Oh.” She could barely keep her hands off her girlfriend.

Jane smiled at her innocently. “Are you sure madam?”

Oh, just you wait.

“Meredith, um, that’s enough. All you’ll remember is I hypnotised you and it felt great. But your subconscious will remember everything. When to wear your uniform. What to do, how it will make you fill. Now go and change back. Then you’ll lie on your bed, waking up feeling relaxed and happy, all your worries gone away.”

As Meredith left the room Alison turned her attention to Jane. “Now let’s go and get you out of that outfit,” she grinned hungrily.

Meredith was going to be getting back into the clothes shed been wearing.

Jane, not so much.

* * *

Alison looked at her Meredith as her friend stood there in her maid’s outfit. Meredith was looking around the room as if assessing how much cleaning it would need. Alison couldn’t stop a wave of guilt washing through her as she remembered how she’d made her friend wear the outfit.

I want to control girls.

That was true, but it didn’t make it right.

I want to change girls.

Alison struggled to reconcile the thoughts with what felt for her friend. It wasn’t only Gillian she’d mistreated. It was Meredith as well. At least she hadn’t gone anywhere near as far with her friend.

Despite how guilty she’d felt Meredith had just looked too good in her outfit to change her back. And she only wore the dress when she did her chores after all. Alison had tried to make it up to her friend. At Meredith’s request she’d hypnotised her friend regularly over the last few weeks. Meredith said it helped with the stress of managing everything, her studies, basketball. All Alison did was take her friend into trance, tell her to relax. Meredith was so grateful, telling Alison how much better it made her feel.

And if occasionally Alison said one or two things about how Meredith liked wearing the maid’s outfit, how good it made her feel, how it wouldn’t worry her how it felt acting that way in front of her friends because it was just fun, well, no one could blame her for that, could they?

Still, Alison wasn’t happy with herself. She’d been so wrapped up in herself she’d been ignoring everyone around her. What she’d been doing to Gillian, how Kathy had been worried about being alone. And Meredith. Meredith said the sessions had helped with her stress, but Alison wasn’t convinced that was the entire story. Maybe study and her sport wasn’t the entire story. She was sure that Meredith was hiding something.

Alison realised how odd Meredith’s routine had become. She’d head out early and come back late. Usually with a boy. And almost always a different one. And the nights she came back alone she came back very late. Often the next morning. Alison wondered if her friend was trying to prove her heterosexuality given she was living with two very demonstrative lesbians. It had made it easy to get her out of the way to allow Alison to deal with Gillian and Kathy, but she needed to find out what was going on with her friend.

As Meredith examined the shelves for dust, standing on tiptoes, the edges of her stockings exposed, Alison opened up the list she’d made a few days ago. She’d at least made a start on Gillian and Kathy, and Jane’s surprise was coming along. But she hadn’t done anything about Meredith.

She made a new entry on the list.

Find out why Meredith is on a sex binge

She’d done something for Gillian and Kathy. Now she needed to do something for Meredith.

“Nap time Mer.”

Her friend straightened immediately.

Alison knew what was going through Meredith’s head. The only thoughts going through her head. Meredith was counting down to one, every other thought drifting away, her trance deepening every time.

With the tops of Meredith’s stockings no longer visible, even if only just, and her cleavage not quite so obviously pointed in her direction. Alison was able to turn her attention back to her laptop and the list she’d brought up, looked at an entry.

Decide what to do about Meredith.

Hopefully finding out what was wrong with Meredith would help with that one.

“One,” Meredith intoned.

Before Alison could help her friend there were some other things she needed to.

“You love being hypnotised Meredith. It’s hot. It turns you on. Tell me that.” Reinforcement never hurts, the brunette reminded herself.

“I love being hypnotised. It’s hot. It turns me on,” Meredith repeated, an edge of arousal creeping through her flat delivery.

“You love wearing your maid’s outfit when you do you chores. It’s sexy. It makes you look sexy. You love looking sexy in your maid’s outfit. It makes you so aroused. How does wearing your maid’s outfit make you?”

“It makes me sexy. It makes me aroused.”

“Good girl,” Alison smiled at her friend. She knew it was probably being unfair to her friend to make Meredith want to wear the dress like that. But Jane enjoyed it. And so did she, Alison admitted. And she thought Meredith may as well have a little fun while doing her chores. Sometimes Alison envied the other two. They got to enjoy their housework. She didn’t.

“So warm, so safe, so happy being hypnotised.”

Alison’s heart flew to her mouth as the door opened, her girlfriend sauntering in, hair still damp from her shower. A short white denim skirt hugged Jane’s hips, a wide black leather belt holding the garment in place. Her loose black blouse only had a couple of buttons done up and Alison’s fingers itched to undone those as well. She was almost certain Jane wasn’t wearing a bra. Even if she didn’t undo those buttons it would be so easy to slip her hands inside the blouse and…

“Oh wow,” Jane breathed, “she looks hot!”

“I mean,” the blonde continued, eyes wide, “she always looks hot in it anyway. But, like this. She’s just blank and…”

Alison watched as Jane’s eyes lost focus. The blonde slowly raised a hand to cover her lips, her chest heaving.

“Oh, god, she’s so deep,” Jane breathed, the unmistakeable signs of arousal flushing her cheeks, lips trembling. She turned her wide blue eyes on her girlfriend. “Please Ali, please?”

Alison knew what her girlfriend wanted. She wanted Alison to utter those three words, the words that would send Jane down into the same void where Meredith was currently lost. It was so tempting, to say the words and watch the light drain out of Jane’s eyes. She’d have her girlfriend at her mercy, so open, so vulnerable. It was all Alison could do to stay silent. But she wanted Jane alert, however tempting the lure of her girlfriend hypnotised was.

Jane will help you. Just another of those thoughts Alison didn’t worry about too much. When they were so right she didn’t need to worry about them.

“Later,” the brunette said, “I promise.” At Jane’s pout she added. “Really, I promise. I’ll think of something special.” She wasn’t sure what it would be, the promise a spur of the moment decision. But Alison didn’t want to disappoint her girlfriend. She couldn’t bear to do that.

Jane kept up her pout for a moment, then relented. “Okay, but why?”

“I want to ask her some things and I might need your help.”

Jane frowned uncertainly but didn’t say anything, waiting for her girlfriend.

“Meredith,” Alison began, turning back to the entranced girl. “I’ve hypnotised you. You love being hypnotised. You want to answer my questions. You’ll answer my questions. Right Meredith?”

“Yes.” The answer was so simple, so complete, so lacking in emotion but total in its commitment that Alison shivered.

Even with that Alison wasn’t sure this would work. She’d start by making sure she was right about what Meredith was doing. “You’re having a lot of sex lately, right Meredith?”

“Yes,” her friend replied.

“With boys?”

“Yes.”

Ugh, oh well. I knew that. But, just, ugh. Quelling her distaste Alison continued. “Is it one boy or lots?” She suspected she knew the answer to that.

“Lots,” Meredith replied. It was what Alison had thought. That it was a slew of different boys Meredith was dragging home. But they were, well, male, and she hadn’t paid a lot of attention. Her shoulders sagged as guilt about that pulled at her. She should have been paying more attention to her friend.

“That’s a bit tarty,” Jane muttered.

“Jane!” Alison snapped. Jane was supposed to help, but she didn’t think that comment was.

“Just saying,” her girlfriend shrugged sheepishly.

Shooting her girlfriend a scowl Alison turned back to her friend. “When you stay out late is it because you’ve gone home with a boy?”

“Yes.”

Alison sighed. It was what she’d expected. But it wasn’t really like Meredith. She didn’t want to think about how many different boys Meredith must have slept with in the last few weeks. Meredith wasn’t shy about sex, but was normally one for relationships. Or at least, that’s what she’d used to be like. It didn’t sound like she was anymore.

Okay, Alison told herself, trying to work up her resolve. Now for the big one. She knew this was prying, possibly more than she should be. But something seemed to be wrong with Meredith and she needed to help.

“Why are you sleeping with so many boys?”

“Horny,” Meredith replied, the hint of emotions crackling around the edge of her flat voice. Need, desire, anxiety. “I’m so horny. I want it so bad. I’m so turned on.”

Alison’s tongue snapped along her upper teeth. She was really pushing Meredith’s privacy now. But she had to know is she was going to help Meredith sort out what was wrong.

“Why are you so horny?”

Words spilt out of the entranced brunette. “I’m so aroused. When I’m in my uniform I’m so hot. I’m so turned on by being in it. So turned by you and Jane seeing me in it. Flaunting myself in it. For you. Jane is so hot in her uniform. It turns me on. So turned on. All the time. But I’m straight. Need boys. Can’t be turned on for girls. Need sex. So horny.”

Oh. Shit. Alison knew this was her fault. She’d told her friend how she’d feel in the outfit. What to do. How turned on she’d be. To display herself for Alison and Jane. It had been supposed to be just a game.

I’ve fucked up again, Alison told herself despondently.

“What am I going to do?” she wailed, spinning to face her girlfriend. “Do I change her back?” That was the only right thing to do. Alison hadn’t meant to cause Meredith such distress. Hadn’t meant to turn her into a nymphomaniac. She needed to fix this.

“No!” Jane cried, Alison’s eyes drawn to her girlfriend. “You love hypnotising girls right?”

I want to hypnotise girls.

“Ali, baby,” Jane said firmly. “You want to hypnotise girls. You want to control them.”

I want to control girls. I want to do more of it. More thoughts that were basic truths. Alison didn’t know where she’d learnt them. She remembered teaching them to Jane. Hypnotising Jane and making her girlfriend repeat them. So it made sense Jane was repeating them back to her. And it was no wonder she’d told them to Jane. They were true.

“You want to change girls.”

I want to change girls. Have them obey me. Jane was right. Jane was always right. Jane was helping her.

“So you can’t change her back,” Jane concluded, shaking her head slowly.

Alison knew that now. She couldn’t believe she’d thought any differently. But she could also see that Jane wasn’t happy. Alison had hurt Meredith, so she needed to fix it. But not by changing her back.

“So what do I do?” Alison asked plaintively.

Jane threw up her hands. “I don’t know. But don’t you dare change her back. She’s too hot in that outfit. Hell, if she wants to screw that many boys maybe she should ask Kathy to get her a job.”

“What?” Alison cried. “She’d never want to be a whore!”

Jane stared at her in disbelief. “Hey, you’re the one who told Kathy she was an escort, not a whore. And anyway, I bet she doesn’t know most of the guys. Go on, ask her.”

Alison was sure her friend would be more choosy than that. “Meredith, do you know the guys you’re having sex with.”

“Yes.”

Alison was about to round on her girlfriend when she clamped her mouth shut. She knew how literal hypnotised people could be. Of course Meredith knew them. In a manner of speaking. That didn’t say how well. She needed to be more careful with her choice of words.

“Had you met most of them before the night you had sex with them?”

“No.”

Jane was looking at her like a school teacher with a slow pupil. The blonde didn’t need to say a word as Alison’s spirits sank. She’d done this to her friend.

She wasn’t sure what to do. Even if she did as Jane was suggesting, which she really wasn’t sure about.

I want to change girls.

Even if she did that it wouldn’t solve everything. Meredith would still be confused, getting aroused around girls.

I want to change girls. I want to control them.

Making her work with Kathy. That was an awfully big step. It was too much. She couldn’t do that to Meredith. Even if her friend wanted sex that much, she’d have the same problems as Kathy, worrying that no-one would want her. Alison could remember Kathy’s look so clearly, the desperate loneliness in her friend’s eyes.

I want to change girls. I want to control them.

Jane will help me.

She should listen to Jane’s idea. Jane only wanted to help her. Kathy seemed happy enough with her work. She just wanted someone to love.

Oh.

“Um, Jane,” Alison began hesitantly. “Just how much do you think Kathy really likes Meredith?”

Suddenly, she could see a way of solving the problems of both her friends.

(To be continued)