The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 28

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Huh?” Jane asked, surprised by Alison’s question.

“Well,” Alison explained, “if Meredith and Kathy were together, then Kathy wouldn’t be lonely and Meredith wouldn’t be dragging home strange guys.”

For a moment Jane looked thoughtful. She pointed a finger at Meredith, muttering something under her breath. She pointed the finger away. Then back. Then she smiled at Alison. “Oh yeah. Why not? Oh, they’d be so hot together. Start her now!”

Alison could see the eagerness written all over Jane’s face, the blonde almost jumping in anticipation. She wasn’t so sure. As soon as she’d described it to her girlfriend, she’d wondered whether it really was such a good idea. “I don’t know Jane. We don’t know if Kathy likes Meredith that much.”

“Oh, I’m sure you could persuade her.” Jane responded slyly.

Alison could. Maybe.

But that doesn’t mean I should.

No matter how hot the idea was.

She’d made Kathy think about a relationship with a girl. But that was for Kathy’s own good, really. It was probably the only way her friend would be happy. Alison may have managed to eventually persuade her friend of that without hypnosis. She’d just sped things up a little. Well, that was what she told herself. She really wanted to believe it.

She almost could.

But that wasn’t at all the same thing as telling Kathy which girl she should choose. That was something else altogether. And even if she was ready to do that, there was still Meredith to consider.

“Even if I could, what about Meredith? I mean. Kathy asked me to change her like that. Meredith, is well, you know.”

“So straight it’s painful?” her girlfriend responded. “Something you can draw lines with? So what? We didn’t exactly carry signs around saying ‘make me gay’. She’ll thank you for it.”

“I don’t know,” Alison wasn’t at all convinced by Jane’s reasoning. She also wasn’t at all convinced that hypnosis was completely responsible for her own interest in girls. She could still remember how she felt looking at Kathy all those months ago at Cassie’s housewarming party. How she felt about Jane the very first time she hypnotised the girl who was now the love of her life. “What if she doesn’t?”

Jane grinned wickedly. “Then you can make her.”

I want to change girls. The thought slipped through Alison’s mind, soaking in everywhere it touched. In its wake was burning need, dark and sticky and oh so wonderful. She could do it. Or she could at least try. And she was pretty sure she could manage it.

Looking at Meredith was making Alison painfully aware of a tightness in certain parts of her body.

“I don’t have to make her do what Kathy does.” Alison wasn’t sure if she was trying to persuade herself or Jane.

Jane had a disappointed look on her face. Like a child that had been shown a new toy, bright and shiny in the shop, but then been told she couldn’t have it.

Alison couldn’t bear to see her girlfriend like that. Even if she did think Jane was just playing at being spoilt. “Look, we’ll see what Kathy thinks,” she offered. “And, um, there is one thing.”

There was a place to start. It might be a good thing to do anyway. Or maybe even just thinking about the idea was cracking open a door that, once she went through, she couldn’t walk back out of.

She looked at her friend, Meredith simply standing there. Legs together, arms at her sides as the athletic girl stared straight ahead. So deep in trance. A trance Alison had put her in. Wearing her skimpy French maid’s outfit. That Alison had made her wear. Unaware. Entranced. Controlled.

Alison felt an urge to reach out, touch her friend. Find out what that body felt like. She knew what it looked like. From the one time she’d had Meredith strip for her. She’d been good since then. She hadn’t hypnotised Meredith while she was in her uniform. Hadn’t made Meredith do anything when she was hypnotised. Just helped her friend relax, deal with her stress. Which Meredith seemed to have an awful lot of lately. It wasn’t anything like what she’d done with Jane. She remembered hypnotising Jane, so long ago, having her girlfriend strip. Before she’d changed Jane. Before she’d changed herself. Having Jane do whatever Alison ordered. Not remembering it. She could do that with Meredith. Even if Meredith wasn’t Jane, would never be to her what Jane was, Alison could admit how attractive her friend was.

She’d wanted to do so much more. So many times. When Meredith was under. So deep. Just like she was now. But Alison had told herself that wouldn’t be fair. Wouldn’t be right. Meredith wouldn’t want it. Because Meredith was straight. But if Meredith was with Kathy, if Alison made her be with Kathy, that wouldn’t be true anymore. It was so tempting. It would be so easy to reach out, touch her.

She’d feel so good.

Alison shivered. She wasn’t sure if it was nerves or raw desire. Meredith looked so edible in the uniform, the bodice hugging tightly to her lean frame, the tops of her breasts cresting over the neckline. The small apron looked so cute and the skirt was almost short enough to show the tops of her fishnet stockings. She could get the girl to do whatever she wanted. Her friend would never know. A whimper escaped Alison’s lips as she took in the things Meredith’s heels did to her long legs.

“What?” Jane asked hopefully.

Alison shook herself. She was supposed to be helping Kathy. Not picturing what Meredith would look like out of that dress.

“I can get her to accept what Kathy does. If she doesn’t mind that, then it doesn’t matter whether she does it as well or not,” Alison said, hoping she sounded a lot calmer than she felt.

Jane looked thoughtfully at their entranced housemate.

“Even if she’s not Kathy’s type,” Alison added, conveniently forgetting that if Kathy had a type it was what the brunette had dictated, “then it’ll be easier for Kathy if Meredith doesn’t have any problems with it. Even as friends, you know.”

Jane’s expression softened, the slight creases eased out of her brow, a dreamy look stealing over her features. “Or if they were together. Cause you made them be together.”

“Yeah, maybe,” Alison answered hurriedly. She really wasn’t sure about that. Although it would solve a lot of problems. Maybe it would be a good idea.

I want to change girls.

I want to control girls.

Well, she’d see what Kathy thought. If Kathy liked the idea of being with Meredith then she’d take it from there.

I can make her want Mer.

The brunette swallowed, images of an entranced Kathy filling her mind. Mind empty as Alison filled it with whatever she wanted to put there. The thought was so tempting. And having her best friends as a couple would be so sweet. Jane was right. They would be so good together. She could imagine the two girls, almost a match in height, arm in arm. Kissing. Caressing. Gently removing each others’ clothes, fingers fumbling with buttons, eagerly searching for zippers. Hands exploring. Would they be hesitant their first time? Or so desperate they couldn’t wait, clothes ripped from bodies that cried out for each other?

Maybe she could tell them how it would be.

The brunette shook her head, scared by the directions her thoughts were taking. She could do it. All of it. Make Kathy and Meredith into a couple. Have Meredith strip out of that uniform right now. Or leave her in it. Just. Skirt pulled up and neckline pulled down.

Why not?

Alison was sure there should be an answer to that, but right now she couldn’t find it. She made herself focus on Kathy. She wanted to help her friend find happiness. But with Meredith in front of her that only made Alison think of her friends as a couple. It was the easy solution. She could feel herself warming to the idea. In more than one sense. She’d be happy if Kathy and Meredith were together. She’d just have to see whether her friends agreed.

And how much she was prepared to make them agree.

One thing at a time, she told herself sternly. And anyway, it’s too soon. It was only a few days since she’d sent Kathy home with orders to add her desire for a girlfriend to the induction on her computer. Alison needed to let that sink in for a while before she risked pushing her friend further.

I can’t just go around rearranging their lives. Well, I can, but I shouldn’t. Should I?

I want to change girls

I want to control girls

Her thoughts were spinning, those urges almost the only constant. It so hard understanding why she shouldn’t do what she wanted to do.

Of course, if she did arrange for her two friends to get together then Meredith would have to be into girls. She’d want to have sex with girls. Not just with Kathy. Maybe with Alison.

I could make it so it wouldn’t be a maybe. And if it’s going to happen why wait?

Alison blinked. She was sure that was just her hormones running away with her.

Just because I could be sucking on her tits in thirty seconds from now…

And her friend’s breasts looked oh so good, their tops swelling over the lace that lined the top of Meredith’s uniform.

The fingernails of Alison’s left hand dug into her palm. It was the only way she could think of to keep herself under control.

For now she needed to make sure Meredith didn’t object to Kathy’s new profession. Everything else could come after that.

“Meredith,” Alison began slowly, “what do you think of professional escorts?”

“They’re whores,” the entranced girl announced flatly.

“Aren’t they better than prostitutes?” Alison prodded, “they make more money and it’s more sophisticated. They’re not on street corners. So that’s better isn’t it?”

“No.” Meredith stood there, perfectly still.

“Why?” Alison demanded crossly. She hadn’t expected Meredith to be so, so. Whatever it is she is. Urrgh. It’s no use being angry at her. That won’t help. Even if she did want to slap her friend. At least that was taking her mind off doing other things to the gorgeous brunette.

“Wrong… shouldn’t. Shouldn’t use your body that way.”

“Huh,” Jane shrugged. “Does she think everyone who comes to watch her basketball games is watching the ball?”

Alison didn’t think that was at all the same. Even if she could see Jane’s point. She’d often seen Meredith in her team’s uniform. It hardly covered more than the maid’s outfit. She didn’t think Meredith would buy the analogy.

This was going to be harder than she’d thought. She looked helplessly at Jane, the blonde scowling at Meredith. Even if she didn’t go through with her idea of how to solve Kathy’s relationship problem she had to do something about this. Meredith was bound to find out what Kathy did. Alison didn’t want Meredith wrecking their friendship over the raven-haired girl’s job. She wasn’t having that. Kathy was her friend. Meredith was as well, but Kathy had been her friend since the early years of school. Kathy deserved friends that supported her. Meredith would just have to change her mind.

I want to change girls.

Or have it changed for her.

“What if you found out one of your friends was an escort, what would you do?”

Meredith didn’t answer for a moment.

“It’s okay Mer,” Alison said softly. “So warm, so safe, so deep in trance. So hypnotised you can answer my questions. It makes you feel good to answer my questions. You want to answer them. We’re your friends. You can tell us. So what would you do?”

“I, I don’t know,” the brunette replied. “I’d avoid them. They’re skanky.”

Damn.

“Real nice,” Jane muttered. “Why don’t you make her turn a few tricks and see what she thinks then?”

“Jane!” Alison snapped. That wasn’t helping. Jane was supposed to help her. “Just. No. Be helpful or I’ll put you under!”

Alison immediately regretted her outburst. It wasn’t Jane’s fault that Meredith was so bigoted.

Jane didn’t seem to be holding it against her.

“Oh really? Please?” the blonde smiled, anticipation writ over her features. “You could make me do something. Make me do her chores. Then you’d have more time to put her under and fix her up for Kathy. You could make me do anything. Hell, you could probably send me off to a street corner. Put me so deep I wouldn’t even remember that I don’t like men.”

The idea of Jane in a skimpy outfit, brandishing her availability, had muscles clenching low and deep inside Alison. She wasn’t going to do that though. Not in a million years. For a start she wasn’t sharing Jane with some random man. Or any man for that matter. Jane was hers. Not anybody else’s. Alison clenched her left fist, struggling to keep her temper under control, a fierce possessiveness flooding the brunette. Casual things with other girls was okay. More than okay, it was hot. But in the end, Jane belonged with her.

Alison made herself take a deep breath and let it out, slowly.

If it was Alison Jane targeted her advertisement at though. That was something different. Jane pretending she was a whore. No, believing she was a whore. And that Alison was her customer. Jane would do anything for her customer. The brunette took a sharp breath at the thought. She could always store the idea away for a little game between the two of them. That could be fun. But not now. Right now she needed Jane’s help.

“No. I’ll put you under later.”

Jane pouted. It was sweet, but not what Alison needed.

“Later, I said,” the brunette huffed. “I need your help with Meredith.”

“Okay, okay,” the blonde protested. “What do you need?”

“Well, some ideas for a start.” Then she added, as she saw the twinkle in Jane’s eye, “Serious ones.”

“Can’t you just make her forget things, like Gillian?” the blonde asked. “Not everything, but just some things? Like how she feels about, um, that?”

Alison frowned as she looked at Meredith. Her friend stood there, in her uniform, waiting to do her chores.

I wish I could just clean your head out.

Oh.

Alison grinned at her friend. She knew what to do now.

Jane will help me. Jane had given her the idea she needed.

“Meredith, you’re in your maid’s outfit. You wear maid’s outfit when you’re cleaning, right?”

“I wear my maid’s outfit when I’m cleaning,” Meredith repeated.

“That’s right Mer, so good to listen to my voice. Now, I want you to look inside your head. I want you to find any thoughts that tell you that what escorts do is bad. Any thoughts about why you don’t like them. Can you find those thoughts for me Mer?”

Silence hung in the room. Alison held her breath, wondering what was going through her friend’s head. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Jane staring expectantly at the tall girl.

“Yes,” Meredith said eventually.

Alison sighed in relief. “Right. You don’t need those thoughts. They’re mess cluttering up your head. It’s like cleaning them away. You’re in your maid’s outfit and you’re cleaning, cleaning out your mind. It’s good to clean. You’re cleaning your mind, right Meredith?”

“I’m cleaning my mind.”

Alison had to stop for a moment to catch her breath. Her friend uttering those words in such an emotionless voice. In a trance Alison had put her in. Just when had the room become so hot? Just when had her panties started to feel so damp?

“That’s right,” Alison said once she had control of her breathing back. “Now I want you to imagine putting those thoughts in a rubbish bag. Tell me once all the thoughts are in the bag.”

Alison waited. She flicked a nervous glance at Jane. The blonde was still staring at Meredith, a flush in her cheeks. One of Jane’s hands was rubbing at her hip, her fingers splayed. Alison watched as Jane’s hand crept around, reaching for the blonde’s centre before Jane pulled it back, the blonde licking her lips.

Alison knew exactly how she felt.

“All the thoughts are in the bag,” Meredith announced flatly.

“Good Meredith, that’s so good. So deep in trance. Now what do you do when a rubbish bag is full?”

“Throw it out,” her friend answered.

“That’s right. Now imagine throwing that bag away. It’s gone. And the thoughts in it are gone. They’re not coming back. Rubbish doesn’t come back, right?”

“Rubbish doesn’t come back,” Meredith echoed.

God, it’s so easy. A thrill shot through the brunette. She’d stumbled into this with Gillian, hadn’t meant to do what she’d done to the girl. Didn’t want to repeat that. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt Meredith the way she’d hurt Gilliam. But she was in control now. She was only doing it to help Kathy.

She tried not to think about how much of that was a lie.

Alison didn’t think one session was going to fix this problem. Something that ingrained in Meredith would probably take a while to get rid of. It would be easier if she gave Meredith something to replace the ideas she was losing.

For a few moments Alison regarded her entranced friend. She could feel Jane looking at her, silently urging her on. Her girlfriend could just wait. She needed to get this right. If only to stop Kathy losing a friend. She’d read up on hypnotism, what she could find, over summer. She thought she knew what to try.

“Meredith, listen to my voice. My voice is in your head. You’re so deep in trance, no thoughts of your own. Everywhere, there’s only my voice. Your head is where your thoughts are. And that’s where my voice is. So my voice must be your thoughts.”

“Your voice is my thoughts,” Meredith replied, unprompted.

Alison heard Jane moan. She wanted to do that too. Or find other things to with her lips. Things that involved Meredith but didn’t involve talking.

“That’s right. So deep in trance. No thoughts in your head now but my voice. Now I’m going to give you some new thoughts. You want new thoughts, right Meredith?”

“Want new thoughts.”

“That’s good Meredith. So safe, so warm. My voice is your thoughts. Now listen carefully and remember this. It’s okay if a girl decides to be an escort. It’s their choice what they do. No-one should judge them for it. You respect their choices. There’s nothing wrong with being an escort.”

“There’s nothing wrong with being an escort.”

“Meredith, my voice is your thoughts. It’s their body, their choice. My voice is the only thoughts in your mind. Their body, their choice.”

“Their body, their choice.”

That was all well and good, but it wasn’t specific enough. This was for Kathy’s benefit after all.

“You wouldn’t care if one of your friends was an escort. You’d support them. You’d still want to be their friend.”

“I wouldn’t care if one of my friends was an escort. I’d support them. I’d still want to be their friend.”

Alison smiled. Meredith hadn’t hesitated. There hadn’t been a ghost of a reaction. Maybe this would be easier than she thought. Maybe she could push a little further.

“You’d be happy if one of your friends was an escort.

“I’d be happy if one of my friends was an escort.”

It was so easy. Meredith’s mind was open. She could tip anything in there she wanted.

“Escorts are sophisticated. Escorts are sexy.” The words tumbled out. Alison didn’t care. If Meredith was to be with Kathy she should think those things. It was true anyway. Kathy was sophisticated and sexy. Alison sometimes envied her friend’s casual ease, the way she could ooze sex appeal with just a look. But she wasn’t too envious.

Not with the number of times she’d had for free what Kathy’s customers had to pay for.

“That’s right Meredith, new thoughts. You like your new thoughts. Keep repeating them.”

Alison’s housemate started at the beginning of the ideas Alison had given her, her recall faultless. “There’s nothing wrong with being an escort. Their body, their choice.”

Alison could barely contain herself as Meredith repeated everything she’d been told. Her eyes never left Meredith’s body. Arousal was coursing through her

“Escorts are sophisticated. Escorts are sexy.” Meredith fell silent as she reached the end.

Alison didn’t want her to stop. Didn’t want this to stop.

“Escorts have fun.” That was okay. Meredith should think Kathy was enjoying her work. It was only the truth.

“Escorts have fun.”

Despite the ease with which the words slipped out of Meredith Alison wasn’t sure that would stick. There was an obvious way to help with that.

She took a step towards her friend. Reached out and took her hand. Sparks rushed up her arm, jolted into her brain, hot need running down to spill through her.

Focus.

“Ali, please,” she heard Jane whimper.

Dragging her eyes from Meredith, Alison looked at her girlfriend. Jane’s lips were quivering, her cheeks flushed. Her hands were rubbing her thighs, pressing so hard Alison could see the red marks left in the smooth flesh.

“Please?” the blonde repeated.

She knew what her girlfriend wanted. What she needed.

She could still use Jane’s help. But for what she had in mind Jane didn’t have to be awake.

“Massage time Janey.”

A sigh escaped the blonde’s lips as her features went slack, her hands dropping limply to her sides.

“Come over here Meredith,” Alison said, pulling her friend along with her as she headed to the desk that held Meredith’s computer. One hand held Meredith’s, the other running up the inside of the entranced girl’s forearm, the touch of the soft flesh spiking the need that was driving through Alison. The tall brunette stumbled in her wake, Meredith unsteady on her heels, Alison almost losing it as she came to a stop and Meredith leant against her.

I want to taste her. One hand found its way to Alison’s mouth, the brunette biting painfully hard on her finger as she struggled to restrain herself.

“S-sit down,” Alison ordered unsteadily. “Start up your computer. We’re going to make a recording.”

Meredith blankly did as she was ordered, Alison’s hands on her shoulders as the tall girl lowered herself into her chair, a typical office model on wheels.

Meredith was so beautiful when she was in trance. Alison thought she was beautiful any time. But right now, her eyes wide, reflected in the screen, her mind as blank as a newly open file, Alison could barely take her eyes off her friend.

“One.” She heard Jane say.

She looked at her girlfriend. Jane was probably the only thing that, at that moment, could have taken Alison’s eyes off Meredith. Jane was the most beautiful thing in the world. Her precious, precious Jane. Standing there, so deeply entranced.

Alison’s hands were still on Meredith, gently stroking her friend’s bare skin. She wanted to do so much more. But she needed to make this right for Kathy.

It wasn’t fair to just have Jane stand there though. Jane would be disappointed if nothing happened while she was in trance.

Alison looked back at Meredith. She could see straight down her friend’s cleavage, see her fishnet clad legs where they disappeared under her desk.

Just begging for attention.

Oh god, why not? Alison couldn’t help herself. The temptation was too much. Meredith too beautiful, too vulnerable.

“Jane,” Alison ordered sharply, “come over here, kneel down in front of Meredith. Meredith turn your computer on.”

She had to order Meredith to push back a little from the desk, spread her legs. It gave time for the computer to start up, Meredith simply sitting there while it did. Alison wasn’t anywhere near as patient, her hands roaming further over her friend, caressing her neck, slipping down her chest, brushing the topis of her breasts. It was all she could so stop herself from ravishing her friend. But she needed to keep it together, just a little longer. She owed Kathy that much.

“Meredith, when I tell you to, you’re going to repeat all the new thoughts I gave you. It’s going to feel so good. Every time you listen to them it’ll feel this good. You won’t consciously remember listening to the new thoughts, but they’ll become yours. The thoughts will become yours, right?”

“The thoughts will become mine.”

Alison kept telling herself that this was for Kathy. Her oldest friend. So that Kathy would have someone else who’d support her. Accept her. Maybe even love her. Alison didn’t want her friend to be alone. She still wasn’t sure she should be doing this to Meredith. But that was so hard to hold onto, lost in a swirl of emotions, need and lust and the sheer thrill of what she was doing.

I want to change girls.

She was certainly doing that. She needed to do that.

I want to control girls. She was controlling girls. Jane and Meredith. Not that Jane was doing anything at the moment. Simply kneeling there, in front of their housemate, hands on her thighs, staring straight at Meredith’s black silk panties.

Alison’s girlfriend deserved better than that.

“Meredith, take off your panties and pull up your skirt,” Alison ordered breathlessly. Then she frowned. “Oh, hell.”

Meredith was struggling to pull her skimpy underwear down, but with her legs spread to accommodate Alison’s girlfriend the entranced girl wasn’t really managing it.

I’ve got to get better at this, Alison told herself crossly. If she was going to be in charge she needed to not make a hash of everything.

“Jane, get out of her way.”

The blonde shuffled back on her knees, eyes still fixed on Meredith’s crotch. Rising just enough from her chair Meredith slipped her panties off and sat back down, the skirt of her uniform now bunched about her waist. Alison could hardly control herself, her hands on Meredith’s sides as she peered over her friend’s shoulder. Meredith’s pussy was naked, exposed. Glistening.

Oh

Her friend was turned on. Definitely turned on. A fact confirmed as Alison’s hands ran over Meredith breasts, the tall girl’s nipples clearly pushing through her bra and dress.

Alison’s own arousal flared in response, her body aching for Meredith’s.

Oh, oh. She must like this. Maybe she’s not so straight.

Lust clouding her thoughts Alison forgot that she’d told Meredith to feel turned on wearing her uniform.

“Meredith,” Alison whispered into her friend’s ear as she located the recording software on her friend’s computer, “when I tell you, you’re going to repeat all your new thoughts. And it will feel so good.”

Alison knew that it would feel good. From first-hand experience. She swallowed, looked down at her entranced girlfriend.

“Eat her out Jane.”

She watched, almost entranced herself, as the blonde leaned in to Meredith’s pussy. Watched Jane’s tongue trace the length of Meredith’s opening. She needed to tell Meredith to start.

While she could still speak.

“Now Meredith,” she ordered. “Repeat them now.” She started the recording. Then she buried her face in Meredith’s hair, her lips gliding over Meredith’s neck.

Meredith stared straight ahead, the words flowing out of her. “There’s nothing wrong with being an escort. Their body, their choice.”

The entranced girl’s face was impassive. Her fixed, neutral expression the flat tone of her voice, giving no hint of the attentions she was receiving from her housemates. Only the thrusting of her hips gave it away.

It didn’t take long for Meredith to run through all the thoughts Alison had given her. Maybe it was under a minute. The brunette didn’t know. It was sheer torture. She couldn’t say a word, didn’t dare risk anything odd turning up on the recording. She was so aware of what Jane was doing, the blonde lost in trance between Meredith’s thighs, the idea sending waves of lust through Alison. She kissed Meredith’s shoulders, her neck, licked from one side to the other. She wanted to do so much more.

“Escorts are sexy.”

As soon as the last words left Meredith’s lips Alison jammed her finger on the mousepad, stopping the recording. She could fix it up later. She grabbed Meredith by the shoulders, spinning the girl around in the office style chair, the sudden movement pushing Jane aside. Alison planted a kiss on Meredith’s lips, her tongue thrusting in. Their bodies were pressing together. Dimly she felt Jane brushing against her legs, the blonde crawling across the floor, mindlessly trying to carry out the order Alison had given her.

That was okay, she was willing to share. But first.

“Jane, sit there and wait. Meredith, get out of those clothes. Now!”

Alison watched her friend stand up, shed the uniform, Meredith’s movements simple, robotic. The brunette’s own were flustered, she fumbled with the zipper on her skirt, the buttons on her blouse almost too much for her fingers.

She could take Meredith to one of the bedrooms. She could take her anywhere.

Her friend was too beautiful, too vulnerable, too much for anything that involved waiting. Or coherent thought.

Alison pulled her housemate to the floor, her lips latching around a nipple as her hands explored.

It was sometime later Alison came back to herself. She was sore, and she felt like she’d run a mile. But the aches were in all the right places. She could feel naked bodies next to her. Jane and, and Meredith.

“W-what? No! Shit!” Shit, shit, shit.

Alison was lying propped up against one wall of the study, Meredith head down between her legs, the tall girl laying slow, gentle, licks on Alison’s opening, the pleasure a gentle buzz dampening her thoughts. Jane was nuzzling at Alison’s breasts. Alison was gently stroking her girlfriend’s pussy. Well, three fingers were inside her girlfriend, but that wasn’t too unusual. She sighed as Meredith’s tongue reached her clit.

“Fuck, Meredith, stop.”

Alison stared, wide-eyed, as Meredith pulled back, Alison’s juices streaking her face. Alison tried to stand up, but her legs wouldn’t support her.

No. What the hell have I done? She’d never meant to do this to her friend. Guilt flared through her. She was just supposed to be helping Kathy, not using Meredith as a sex toy. She’d had to tell Meredith what to do, ordering her every step of the way. As they kissed. As their hands had explored. As she’d told Meredith what to do with her tongue. She didn’t know what had come over her. Apart from raw lust.

She couldn’t let Meredith know. She didn’t want to know herself. Maybe she could make herself forget. Put something on her own computer and wipe this away. She wasn’t sure that would help. Maybe she should remember. So she didn’t do it again.

Alison looked, miserably, at Meredith. She was going to have to tell her friend to clean herself up. From her first time having sex with a girl. This wasn’t how it was meant to be. If IF Meredith was going to end up with a girl her first time should have been with Kathy. Alison had stolen that from her friend. Even if Meredith didn’t know Alison would.

She could feel a tear running down her cheek. Then wiped it away, angry at her self-pity. She wasn’t sure what to do.

Jane will help.

“Wake up Jane.”

Alison reached for her girlfriend, needing the reassurance of Jane’s presence. She pulled the blonde in close, holding her tight. Or at least as tight as her tired limbs would allow.

“Uh, what, Alison? What’s the matter?” Jane blinked. “She finished her recording right?”

“Yeah, but, I,” Alison groaned. “I shouldn’t have…”

“Shouldn’t have what?” Jane asked, confused.

Alison simply waved a tired hand at their naked housemate. Meredith knelt in front of them, blank-faced and waiting.

“Uh?” Jane asked, the blonde’s head swivelling between the other two girls. She wasn’t sure what her girlfriend was on about. Meredith looked so cute. And she’d tasted so good. Jane could remember every moment since Alison had put her under. She loved that, remembering the feeling of being not in control. So lost in trance she could hardly remember who she was. Simply doing what her girlfriend said.

Alison should control girls.

It was a total turn on. And it was the right thing. Jane couldn’t think what could be better. But her girlfriend definitely wasn’t happy. Which Jane couldn’t understand. Not after the fun they’d just had with Meredith. She’d expected the athletic girl to have stamina, but she couldn’t believe how long their friend had lasted. No wonder it had worn Alison out. She’d be a puddle on the floor too if she hadn’t been in trance. Sex with Alison was always the best, but Meredith had definitely been something special.

Jane didn’t care she’d missed a class for it. She’d just listen to the lecture online. Alison always made sure they kept up with their studies. Part of Jane just wanted to spend that time having sex with her girlfriend. But doing her studies because Alison told her to was hot. She could hardly believe how well she could concentrate. Jane’s marks were so much better now. No matter how good they were she doubted the university would want her explaining why in a testimonial

“What’s the matter Ali?”

“I shouldn’t have done that. Shouldn’t have made her.”

Ah.

It looked like her girlfriend was still having doubts. “Oh, come on. That was awesome. We should get her to do it again.”

“No!” Alison cried, half rising from the floor before sinking back again. “No way. She’s straight. She wouldn’t have wanted that! Just. No.”

“Really? Why not? You like hypnotising girls. And after what we did at lunch the other day, what’s the difference?”

Jane saw Alison’s eyes lose a little of their focus. Then the brunette shook her head. Jane watched a bead of sweat drip down her girlfriend’s face. Alison looked so sexy. Jane slowly leaned into her girlfriend. She’d happily lick all the sweat away. Anything just to touch her girlfriend.

“No!” Alison cried. “No. It’s not the same. I mean that was just. She had her clothes on. This was sex.”

The blonde pulled back sharply. It didn’t make any sense to Jane. She knew her girlfriend liked to hypnotise girls. It was more than that. It was how things should be.

I want Alison to hypnotise girls. Alison wants to hypnotise girls. Alison wants to control girls. It was what her girlfriend was meant to do. Jane knew she had to help her girlfriend.

I have to help Alison.

The thoughts were in her voice. But they weren’t like other thoughts. They were more important. More real. Other thoughts were just ideas. These were rules she had to obey.

Jane liked obeying them.

Alison did too. Jane knew that. She’d help her girlfriend, even if it meant doing something she was reluctant to do.

“Ali, you need to learn some things.”

The blonde sat there, cross-legged, looking glumly at her girlfriend as she waited for Alison to slip fully into trance. Jane’s chin rested on her palms, her elbows on her knees, as she waited for her girlfriend to fall into trance. She’d had to do this the other day, to get Alison to do the right thing with Gillian. It wasn’t that she didn’t like looking at her girlfriend. Jane could happily spend a whole day just watching Alison. Although there much better things they could do together. Even so, maybe she should spend a whole day gazing at her girlfriend. Drinking in Alison’s face, the shape of her body. There was a place on Alison’s neck, just below her right ear. Jane wasn’t sure what it was about that spot, but just looking at it was guaranteed to have her pussy dripping. Or the inside of Alison’s left wrist. That took her breath away. And that was before she started on the more obvious parts of her girlfriend’s anatomy. Jane could imagine the anticipation building up. Teasing herself with the denial. Working herself up until she just couldn’t stand it any longer. That would be so hot.

Emotions warred in the elfin blonde. Jane didn’t want to do this. It was Alison who hypnotised girls, not her. But she sort of did want to do it, because seeing her girlfriend like this, mind as blank as her expression, was mind-numbingly arousing.

But right now she had things to do. Her heart ached as she remembered the pain she’d seen on Alison’s face just a few moments ago. She had to take that pain away. And this was the only way she knew how, no matter how much she knew she shouldn’t do it. Jane loved Alison dearly, but there were times she wished her girlfriend wasn’t quite so stubborn.

Jane gave herself a shake, settling down. She wanted to be sure she was comfortable for this. It was important.

Meredith sat beside her, still in trance, forgotten.

“Alison,” Jane began, “do you want to hypnotise girls?”

“Yes”, the brunette replied.

“Do you want to control girls?”

“Yes.”

Jane wasn’t sure what the problem was. If her girlfriend wanted to hypnotise girls, then she shouldn’t be worrying about what she’d just done.

“Okay Alison, listen to me.” Jane paused. Not sure what to say next. Alison was the hypnotist. Not her. She tried to remember what Alison had said to Meredith. Oh, right. “You’re so deep in trance. So warm, so safe. You know that’s what it’s like when you’re hypnotised. Now, listen to me. What we did with Meredith was fun. You don’t regret it. She won’t remember. It’s okay. No regrets. Now repeat that back to me.

“What we did with Meredith was fun. I don’t regret it. She won’t remember. It’s okay. No regrets.”

“Now keep repeating it until I tell you to stop.”

Jane knew she could have pushed Alison further. Told her that she would want to do it again with Meredith. It was tempting. So tempting. Gazing at her girlfriend, Jane knew she could tell her anything and Alison would believe it. But Jane wasn’t going to do that. She’d only do what she had to do. To make Alison realise the truth. Beyond that Alison was the one who needed to make the decisions.

And putting limits on herself for Alison’s sake was almost as hot as Alison telling her what to do.

After enough repeats that she hoped it had sunk in Jane stopped her girlfriend. “Alison, how do you feel about what we did with Meredith? Any regrets?”

“It was fun. No regrets,” her girlfriend replied.

Jane smiled. “Right. You won’t remember me hypnotising you. But you’ll know how to feel. Wake up Alison.”

Alison blinked. She looked from Jane to Meredith. A moment ago she’d been worried about she’d done to Meredith. Now she wasn’t so sure. Once wasn’t so bad. It wasn’t like she was planning to do it again. Meredith wouldn’t know. At least once she was told to forget.

“Meredith, you won’t remember anything that happened since you went into trance. But you’ll remember your new thoughts. They’ll be stronger every time you listen to them. And you won’t worry about how late it is. You’ll think you lost track of time doing your chores. I want you to go clean up and then put your clothes back on. When your clothes are back on you’ll wake up.”

“What about us?” Jane asked.

Alison frowned, briefly. Jane seemed to have caught on very quickly onto her change of heart about what they’d done to Meredith.

Ah, she knows me too well.

“What about us?”

“Well,” the blonde grinned, “we’re going to need a shower too. But what about until then?”

It was obvious what Jane wanted.

“Haven’t you already missed a class?” Alison asked. She didn’t bother asking whether Jane had had enough. She knew the answer to that. It was the same one she’d give. But one of them had to be responsible. If it was up to Jane they’d probably never do any work on their studies.

“She won’t be long,” Jane pointed out, taking one of Alison’s hands in her own and batting her eye lids at her girlfriend.

Alison tried looking disapprovingly at her girlfriend but she just couldn’t manage it.

“Alright, Alright,” she said, Jane immediately dragging her towards their room. “But after that, study.”

Jane laughed, but Meredith didn’t hear it, the entranced girl mechanically picking up her clothes.

* * *

A few minutes later Meredith blinked. She was in her bedroom. She didn’t remember getting there. The last thing she remembered she was in the study, with Alison, about to do some cleaning.

There were aches from odd parts of her body. Liquid warmth suffused her. The contrasting feelings melting into a pleasant buzz that ran all the way to her toes. Almost is if she’d…

Been screwed to within an inch of my life.

But that was impossible. It had to be just from doing her chores. Although that didn’t sound right. A few chores shouldn’t have her feeling like she’d run a half-marathon.

Meredith’s gaze fell on her mirror, her eyes going wide at the sight reflected back at her. Her. In her outfit. Looking so hot. Just looking at her image was turning her on.

It always did.

Angrily Meredith reached around for the zipper of dress. Sometimes she hated the maid’s outfit. She tore it off and threw it in the corner. She knew it wouldn’t stay there. Later she’d pick it up, iron out the creases, and put it away. Almost reverentially. Then try to forget about it. Until she took it out again.

Part of her loved it just as much as the other part hated it.

It didn’t make any sense to her. So much didn’t these days. Like the feeling that she’d just had sex.

It had to be the damn dress making her think like that. Wearing the outfit, doing her chores in it, was such a turn on. Which was wrong on so many levels.

Not the least of which was that wearing the dress in front of her housemates turned her on even more.

It wasn’t that she wanted to have sex with them. That much was a relief. Her fantasies ran in the direction they always had. But that didn’t stop her feeling so aroused that she’d be ready to screw the first guy who walked in the door. All Alison or Jane had to do was look at her when she had the dress on and Meredith knew she’d be almost begging for it.

Sometimes she got to the point where she’d decide she was going to throw the dress out. But she never did. Once she’d actually grabbed a pair of scissors and was about to cut it up. Crying, she’d thrown them across the room, horrified at what she’d been about to. She loved the dress, loved to wear it when she did her chores, loved how it made her feel.

Hated it.

But it would feel so good as she put it on. As she rolled the fishnet stockings up her legs. Slipped into the high heels. She’d forget how much she hated it, loving the sensations of the tight fabric, revelling in how hot it made her look. How horny it made her feel.

She was so horny so much of the time. If it wasn’t being in her own dress then it was seeing Jane in hers. Watching Jane when the cute blonde was in her outfit left Meredith’s head spinning. She could barely take her eyes off Alison’s girlfriend. Not that she wanted to do anything with Jane. But the sight of the blonde would take her breath away, hot delicious warmth suffusing her. Need coursing through her so hard it was painful. She hadn’t really thought through what it would mean living in the same house with two women as open about their relationship as Jane and Alison.

Thinking didn’t seem to be one of her stronger attributes these days.

Sometimes Meredith lived for the days when it was Alison’s turn to do the chores. When there wouldn’t be a maid’s outfit in sight.

When she wouldn’t spend hours hopelessly turned on.

Sometimes Meredith worried she was turning into a nymphomaniac. She knew she’d always had a healthy sex drive.

Well, maybe more than healthy.

But she’d never been one for one night stands. Now her life was a procession of them. It left her feeling used, dirty. But she couldn’t stop herself. She needed sex. She was almost going insane from the constant horniness.

Just the other day she’d dozed off at lunch with her friends and had some day dream of two hot guys sucking her fingers until she came.

That wasn’t like her either.

And now she was forgetting things. Meredith shivered as she took in the time. Hours had just vanished from her memory. So caught up in doing the housework she’d totally lost track of everything.

It was that damn dress again. Meredith scowled at it, the garment laying in a black heap against the wall of her room. Like some coiled monster that was lying in wait for her.

She knew she was using sex as a crutch. But didn’t know how she’d cope otherwise, the constant arousal needing an outlet. It was the only thing that was keeping her sane.

Well, that, and one other thing.

The only thing that left her feeling able to cope. That left her calm and happy.

She stripped off the fishnets and lacy underwear. Shoved them in the bottom of one of her drawers. Until she’d need them again. Instead she grabbed some other underwear, plus a pair of jeans and a nice top. They still made her look good. But at least they weren’t the dress.

Meredith smiled to herself as looked at her reflection, tugging the top down. She felt much better being back in normal clothes. Better, but not perfect. She couldn’t remember a thing of the last few hours. That wasn’t right. She knew it was going to nag at her. And she needed to do some work on her assignments. She was only hanging on by her fingertips. She spent so many nights a slave to the needs she felt that her university work was slipping.

She needed that one thing that gave her any sense of control over her life.

She needed Alison to hypnotise her.

(To be continued)