The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 31

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Cocktail glass in hand, Meredith turned her back to the bar, her long legs tucked to the side of the high stool on which she sat, the black dress hugging her figure like a lover. The fingers of her free hand trailed suggestively through her brunette locks. Just in case anyone was looking. Slowly she sipped her drink, tongue gliding over her glistening lips she could taste the vodka that lay underneath the strawberry and vanilla. Everything—her pose, her look, the drink—were all carefully chosen to let her size up the crowd that thronged around her. She’d been doing that a lot lately. Head out to a club, find a place from where she could spot a decent looking guy. Make sure he knew she was available. She knew all the best pickup joints in the city now. Far better than she wanted to. She hadn’t used to be like this, cruising club after club. Never the same one two nights in a row. If she could help it, never the same one twice in a week. She didn’t want to get a reputation.

No matter how much she deserved it.

The shame burnt her cheeks almost as much as her arousal.

She couldn’t help herself. She was always so horny. Constantly, eating at her. Her blood singing, her skin tingling, her pussy demanding to be filled. Living with a need that wouldn’t go away.

No matter how much she fed it.

She was always so turned on. She didn’t want to think about why. Didn’t want to think about how her housemates were the cause of so much of it.

It’s just because I know how much sex they’re getting. She could almost believe that.

That Alison and Jane were like that was true. Meredith could hardly fail to notice it. Even when it wasn’t rammed in her face, like that first day in their new house, she knew how randy the two lovers were. Her housemates could hardly keep their hands off each other. Which was sort of cute. And they did try to keep the noise down. A bit. But Meredith knew.

The maid’s outfits were worse.

Meredith downed half her glass in one gulp, her resolve to keep sipping forgotten. The image of Jane in her maid’s outfit swam in the lanky girl’s mind, Meredith’s pussy moistening at the memories. Yes Jane looked hot. And the way she put on that French accent only added to it, once you got past how stereotyped it was. But Jane was a girl.

Meredith didn’t want to be turned on by girls.

She couldn’t help it. Every time she saw Jane in that outfit it turned her on. Hard. Her thoughts would disappear into a red velvet blur, need soaking through her body. Meredith always tried telling herself it was just her acknowledging how good Jane looked in the outfit. The excuse became weaker each time.

And then there was her own uniform.

Just putting it on was like having a lover’s lips on her skin. She’d be dripping, her nipples bullet-hard, her breathing coming in gasps. The feel of the stockings against her skin as she rolled them up her legs, the way the tight dress held her body as she slipped into it. Her knees would be weak, her hands trembling as she carefully put the stiletto heels on; absolutely ridiculous shoes to try to do chores in, but she couldn’t help herself. She’d tried wearing sensible shoes with the dress. It hadn’t worked. It had felt so wrong she could barely stand it, so painful it had been like walking on shards of glass. After five minutes of dusting she’d run back to her room and put on the high heels. Sighed in relief. Felt her pussy boil as she admired what the shoes did to her fishnet clad legs.

Walked back out, hips swaying, to where her housemates could see her. Could see her in the uniform. Where she could feel their eyes on her.

That turned her on so much.

It was so wrong.

And so was the way she acted in the dress. The way she’d bend over, knees locked, so the short skirt would ride up. So they could see the black lace panties she wore, the tops of her stockings almost an after-thought. Or maybe she’d be facing them, so when she bent over Jane or Alison could see straight down her cleavage. Or she’d just let a hand drop teasingly to the hem of her skirt, inch it higher up her thigh, or trail a finger across the tops of her breasts where they crested over the low neckline of her dress. All the time trying to stop the shaking in her body, trying desperately to stay upright because her legs were so weak. Pretending it was a game, trying to laugh it away. Knowing that was a lie as she felt their eyes on her.

Turned on because they were looking at her. She loved the feeling.

She hated it.

She hated the dress.

She loved it. Loved the way it made her feel. Loved it so much that sometimes she’d cling to it at night, as she drifted off to sleep, as if it was some sort of perverse safety blanket. Hoping that the next time she wore it she wouldn’t feel that way. That it would just be a dress. Not some ticket to a world where urgent, red-tinged, arousal was the only thing that mattered. Where wearing the outfit in front of her roommates left her so aching with need that she could barely think.

Girls shouldn’t make her feel that way.

I’m straight. Meredith told herself. For the tenth time that day. For the hundredth time that week. Beyond that she’d lost count.

It was getting worse.

She’d be so horny she’d throw on a tight dress, head out, find the first willing boy she could. Fuck him stupid. Fuck him until she could forget. His place or hers, or up against a wall behind the club, Meredith didn’t care. Anything to relieve the need that was constantly clawing at her, just for a moment. Bars and clubs were so good. The lights and the sound and the crowd. Something she could lose herself in. And there were so many guys. So many of them out for an easy fuck. Just like she was. They’d look at her. Her long legs toned and figure trim from her training. She’d preen and pose and pout, making it obvious what she wanted, all the time hating herself for being so easy. Meredith knew they wanted her. Some of the girls did too.

Meredith didn’t want to think about that.

Or how happy the idea made her. How much it was like Jane and Alison looking at her.

Guys, it was only guys she wanted.

Sex was one of the few things that helped.

Her glass was empty. She didn’t remember finishing it. Almost without thinking she ordered another one. She’d been doing more of that lately as well.

Even now she couldn’t help thinking of her maid’s dress. Couldn’t help but imagine putting it on. A black, shiny, satin wisp of a thing. She’d look down, see how obvious the low cut neckline made her cleavage, white lace trimming the edge, offering her breasts up, trail her eyes over the totally useless frilly white apron on the front of the skirt, see the hem, barely low enough to cover the tops of the fishnet stockings. Then down, so long down over the length of her legs in the stockings, her calves held taught, to where the shiny black leather of her stilettos reflected her face back. A face that held an expression that was a mix of fear and arousal. Then she’d pick up the lace cuffs. Stupid, stupid things. Totally useless, simply demeaning, white lace with dainty black bows. She couldn’t help herself. Fingers trembling, heart racing, she’d put on one, then the other, her breath catching. Then she’d be ready to do her chores.

Doing her chores in the outfit was almost better than sex. If Jane or Alison were watching her maybe it was.

No, no, no!

She just needed a guy. Needed to feel him inside her, filling her up. Making her forget everything, forget the dress, forget how it felt to have her housemates’ eyes on her. Forget how it felt to have the pretty blonde at the other end of the bar looking at her, obviously checking her out.

Just forget.

Meredith took a gulp from her new drink. She would need another one soon. She’d been doing more of that lately too. Drinking. Sex and drinking. Two of the three things that helped her forget, helped her deal with her stress, helped her keep the need from burning her up to something she could control. Drinking was the only one of them that didn’t involve her feeling turned on.

But the third one was different. Yes, it left her turned on too. But it was nice and dreamy and she could deal with that. But she didn’t like asking Alison to do it too often.

God, I love her hypnotising me.

Meredith could feel her pussy warming at the mere thought. Which was oh so wrong. She didn’t know how Alison put her under. She didn’t care. She’d ask her housemate, when it got too much. When her university work was piling up because her constant arousal left her unable to concentrate, when she couldn’t face going out and finding some guy she’d never see again to give her a few hours relief, when the thought of Jane or her in the maid’s dresses was just too much to bear. She’d ask Alison to hypnotise her.

And Alison would.

She never says no. I’m lucky to have a friend like that.

Alison would say, …, something. Sometimes Meredith almost managed to catch the words, as her thoughts fled away. But she never did.

She’d fall into a blissful limbo. No thoughts. No feelings. Nothing but an empty void where she could just be.

And even though Meredith would be almost as horny when she woke up, she could deal with it. Sometimes she’d be even more turned on than when she went under. Most of the time, really, if she was honest. But somehow, it didn’t matter as much. She could cope. It was a pleasant buzz. Just there, a part of her. She could do her university work, go to training. Until the effect wore off. Until the incessant need turned from a purring cat into a roaring tiger and put its bite in her again.

Then she’d have to wait, somehow bear it, until she could summon up the courage to ask Alison to hypnotise her again. If she could, she’d ask Alison every day. But that would be too weird. She didn’t know what her housemate would think if she did that.

So she came to the bars and the clubs and the horde of guys eager for sex with a pretty girl who asked no questions and would never see them again. And keep doing that until she was desperate enough to ask Alison again.

Hypnotise me.

Meredith wished her friend was there with her. It would be so good. Slipping into trance. She was sure Alison could do it in public, if she wanted to. Maybe that would be better. Maybe that would hold the feelings at bay for longer.

Maybe it would just turn her on more.

Meredith didn’t want to think about how a girl doing anything to her, even just hypnotising her, left her feeling turned on.

Meredith couldn’t blame Alison for how she felt. She was simply doing what Meredith asked her to. And it was better after she was hypnotised. Like a dream, something she could float through. Warm and safe and … nice. Nice to be so turned on.

Maybe it would be nice to feel like that all the time. So good to be hypnotised. Maybe if she was hypnotised all the time …

Meredith didn’t want to think about that. She wanted a guy.

“Hey, it’s Meredith, isn’t it?” a voice asked, hesitantly. Or at least as hesitant as it was possible to be, over the din of the crowd. It wasn’t a voice Meredith wanted. It was a female voice.

Meredith blinked, turned on the barstool to look at the owner of the voice. Then at the girl standing next to the one who’d spoken. She thought she vaguely recognised the pair. They were about her age. And dressed like her. For a night out. Meredith doubted it was exactly like her. Doubted that the two girls were looking to get laid as quickly as they could. Or maybe they were. They were pretty, with pleasant faces and slim figures just curvy enough. She could just imagine someone slipping them out of those dresses, running their hands over those bodies, putting their lips on theirs, then sinking lower and …

NO!

For a moment, just a moment, it had been her in her imagination, doing those things to the girls. Meredith felt ill.

Living with two lesbians you have to imagine things like that. Can’t help it. Only natural. Doesn’t mean a thing.

Meredith wished she could believe that.

“Um, yeah,” she managed, hoping her voice was much calmer than she felt.

“You live with Jane and Alison, right?” the first girl, a brunette, asked.

Oh, I do know you two. Meredith thought. Amelia, she added, finally recognising the girl. And the dirty-blonde with her was Lisa, no Leah. Friends of Jane’s.

“Yep. Why?” She really didn’t want to waste time talking to girls. Not when there where unoccupied cocks in the room.

Leah and Amelia looked at each other. “Well, um, we just wanted to know…” Leah half-asked.

“We just wanted to know what was going on with them,” Amelia finished the question for her friend. “Are they like, really serious?”

Meredith frowned. “They’ve moved in together, why wouldn’t they be serious?”

“Well, um, Jane, well, she was never,” Leah stumbled. Meredith was beginning to wonder if the girl was capable of full sentences.

“Was never into girls,” Amelia said, helping out again.

“So?” Meredith asked.

“Well, it’s, um, odd.” Leah stated, finally managing to finish a sentence by herself. “Jane had never said anything about anything like, well, like that. So it was, like, a surprise, and,…” she trailed off.

Amelia glared at her friend, obviously unhappy at continually being left with the hard parts. “We haven’t seen much of her lately. So we were wondering if they were, you know, really together. Like, maybe it’ll be over soon.”

Meredith sighed. She could read the subtext here. Alison and Jane had been a shock to her as well. But that hadn’t stopped her being their friend. Them being gay hadn’t changed that. She wasn’t at all happy it would matter to anyone who claimed to be Jane’s friend.

“You waiting for them to break up?” Meredith snapped. “You have a problem with her being gay? Want her to go back to how she was? So you don’t have to worry about it? You going to drop her until she does?” Jane wasn’t as much Meredith’s friend as Alison was, but she was still a friend. And Meredith wasn’t going to have a friend treated like this.

“No, no,” Amelia protested. “That’s not it.”

Meredith wasn’t at all convinced.

“It’s just that we haven’t heard from her much,” Leah added lamely, her weight shifting from foot to foot. Feet that looked very nice in her white knee high high-heeled boots, that went so well with the pale mauve mini-dress she wore. Very nice in…

Fuck!

Meredith so did not want to go there.

“Really?” she asked, glaring at the two girls.

“It’s, um, just, weird?” Amelia offered, as lame as her friend had been. The two looked at each other sheepishly. “I mean, it’s different when it’s someone…”

It looked like Leah wasn’t the only one who had trouble finishing her sentences.

Someone you know? Meredith thought, taking a moment to admire the really nice chest on the guy that was trying to chat up the blonde she’d noticed earlier. “You probably haven’t heard from her because they’re still new. You know what it’s like when you get with someone. Everything else disappears. And I’ve known Alison for ages and she wasn’t into girls either. It doesn’t matter.”

The two girls looked at her doubtfully.

Meredith sighed. Either this pair were really Jane’s friends or they weren’t. And if someone needed to set them straight—Hah!—for Jane’s sake, well, then she was prepared to do it.

Maybe.

Anytime she spent with Leah and Amelia was time she wasn’t getting laid. Her attention drifted, her eyes landing on a guy laughing with some friends. Nice, broad shoulders, narrow hips. His arms looked like they had some muscle. If his chest was the same. Meredith could imagine running her hands up that chest.

Further off was another guy, close cropped hair, short sleeved shirt, his muscles obvious. Maybe he worked out. Maybe he had some job that gave him those muscles. Meredith didn’t care. All she cared about was what he could do for her. Maybe rip the dress off her. It wouldn’t be the first time that happened. By that point she wouldn’t care. Wouldn’t care how she’d look to the taxi driver on her way home, clothes in tatters, hair a mess, cheeks flushed. She just needed it so bad.

I can wait, she told herself, fingernails digging into her palm. She needed to do this. Help her friend. It’s what friends did.

And just to prove to herself that she could still make herself wait.

“Look,” she said, pointing, “there’s a table over there. Let’s talk about it. She’s still the same Jane, doesn’t matter who she’s with. Right?”

“Um, okay, I suppose,” Amelia replied doubtfully. “Maybe?” Leah just nodded after looking at her friend. “It’s just, we don’t know…”

Maybe the pair weren’t so bad. Maybe they just didn’t know how to handle the abrupt change in Jane. Meredith would do this for her friend. Either sort this pair out or tell Jane they weren’t worth knowing.

That’s what friends did. If it was really bad, and she had to let Jane down about her friends, maybe she’d get Kathy to help. Work out some way to soften the blow.

Kathy didn’t seem to have any problem with Alison’s relationship. Their other friend had been scarce for a few weeks there, but whatever it was the raven-haired beauty Ugh, no, I do not want to think about how attractive she is. Whatever it was her friend appeared to have gotten over it. Had seemed happy heading in to watch some cheesy zombie show with Alison and Jane. If Meredith hadn’t needed to find some guy maybe she’d have watched it with them.

She hoped her three friends were having a good time together.

* * *

“You in there Kathy?” Jane asked.

Kathy realised she was sitting back on the lounge chair. She didn’t want to think about what might have happened since she’d tried to dive for Alison, stop her saying…

She was awake. She had to get out of here. Find Meredith.

She couldn’t get up.

“What the hell?” Kathy cried. It felt like her wrists and elbows were tied down. Which didn’t make any sense. Her arms were spread out to either side, along the top of the lounge. Her feet were planted on the floor, almost as if her ankles were tied to front of the lounge. Another rope went around her waist. Or at least that’s what it felt like. Her head spun from one side to the other as she desperately tried to work out what was holding her down. She couldn’t see anything. But as she pulled at one arm and then the other she could feel ropes biting into her wrists. It didn’t make any sense.

She glared at Jane. The blonde sat across from her, a patient look on her face. By Jane’s side was Alison, the brunette’s hands resting on her thighs. Alison’s expression was blank, her eyes wide and staring.

Kathy knew what that meant.

“Don’t move,” Jane said, then the blonde shrugged as Kathy continued to glare at her. “Well, you can’t, but anyway. It’ll just hurt. We’re going to have another talk.”

“What the fuck have you done to me you crazy bitch?” Kathy fumed, tugging at the invisible restraints.

“Oh, just a little trick,” Jane explained. “Alison tried it with Gillian the other day. That’s Alison’s slave by the way. Did I tell you what her name was? You should totally meet her.”

Jane was obviously waiting for a response but Kathy had no idea what to say. She wasn’t even sure why she was awake. Alison had obviously put her under. Must have also woken her up.

“What have you done with her?” Kathy spat, her eyes flicking from the blonde to her friend.

“Who? Gillian?” Jane asked in confusion. “She’s not here.”

“Not her you bimbo! Alison!”

“Alison’s fine,” Jane replied, sliding a hand around her girlfriend’s waist and then leaning on the brunette’s shoulder, a contented look in her eyes. After a moment that vanished, replaced by a glare as she looked at Kathy. “And I’m not a bimbo, thank you. Rude much? Last time I checked my marks were better than yours! Humph!” Jane shook visibly, obviously making an effort to control her temper.

“Why can’t I move?” Kathy asked, tugging at her arms. To her dismay her wrists stayed stubbornly stuck to the lounge.

“Like I was saying,” Jane said calmly, anger back under control. She sounded so normal that Kathy wanted to scream. “Alison gave you a suggestion that when you woke up it would be as if you were tied to the lounge. The things she can do. It just makes me melt.

Kathy couldn’t believe the dreamy smile on the blonde’s face.

“So what are you going to do to me?” the raven-haired girl growled. “Make me your little puppet? Like that Gillian?”

“God no,” Jane exclaimed in disbelief. “You’re a friend, not a slave. And I’m not the one who has slaves, that’s Alison. Alison’s the one who controls her.” Kathy couldn’t stop her eyes going wide at the visible shiver that went through the blonde, Jane’s eyes closing and her head tilting back.

“And Gillian’s not going to be the only one,” Jane added, her gaze returning to Kathy.

“What?” Kathy cried. “You’re going to make her do it to other people? Have some army of slave girls?”

“Oh please,” Jane huffed. “It’s not that easy. And I’m not making her do anything. She wants to. So of course I want her to as well. I have to help her. And she has to put them under first. Giving them a massage or getting at their computer. How easy do you think that is? She’ll only have two or three. Or maybe four. Four would be nice. One for each of us. Her and me and you and Meredith. So we could all have fun with one. Alison’s happy to share. And then she could hypnotise all seven of us. Seven’s a lucky number. Magic. Oh, there’s another one. Maybe I could be a faery girl held captive by an evil witch? Under her spell? No, Alison’s not evil. Maybe she rescued me from an evil witch and I’m so grateful? Oh, you probably don’t want to know about the games we play. TMI, sorry. Anyway,” Jane finished, with a wave of her hand, her cheeks blushing, “it’ll only be a few slaves.”

Kathy had listened aghast as the blonde had prattled on, but the last comment had been too much for her. “And you think that makes it alright?” the raven-haired girl spat. “How insane are you?” She couldn’t believe Jane was talking so casually about ruining other girls’ lives.

“Of course it’s alright,” Jane replied happily. “It’s better than alright. It’s how it’s meant to be. Alison deserves slaves. Alison should have slaves. Alison should have sexy slave girls.” Jane’s tone slipped from the conversational to something else, something expressionless.

Something hypnotised.

Has Alison made you like this? But then why would you need to hypnotise her? It didn’t make any sense. Kathy felt like she was slipping further into a dark pit. Or maybe an ocean pulling her down.

No! Have to keep it together.

“So why did you wake me up? Why not just keep me under and tell me that’s how it’s supposed to be?”

Jane sighed and shook her head. “I can’t tell you to do anything. I told you that. It’s Alison who does that.”

Kathy wasn’t buying it. “And she’ll do everything you tell her to! You can’t do this to her! She wouldn’t want this.”

Jane frowned. “Look, I know you’re her oldest friend. But I’m her girlfriend. You need to accept that. Alison and I are in love. I’m going to be with her for the rest of our lives. At least I hope so. And I’m not making her want anything. She wants this. I’m just helping her.”

“What? By making her hypnotise me?”

“Only if you make me,” Jane pouted.

“What?” Kathy cried. Her head was spinning. She thought about crying out for help. But Jane could have Alison stop her almost as soon as she opened her mouth. And probably have her smiling happily by the time anyone came to see what was going on. She’d deny anything was wrong, a little puppet with Jane’s hand up her back.

Kathy shivered, fear clawing at her mind. There had to be another way out of this. She forced out a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself.

“You make it sound like I have a choice,” Kathy observed bitterly.

“Of course you do,” Jane smiled happily. “Look, Alison deserves her slaves. But if that’s all she has around her she’ll probably go nuts. Megalomania, narcissism, I don’t know. I’ll do what I can to keep her stable. But she needs her friends as well. That’s where you and Meredith come in.”

Kathy felt her heart sink at the mention of Meredith’s name. She couldn’t let anything happen to Meredith. Meredith meant too much to her. She loved …

No! Fuck, no! Whatever she felt for Meredith was what Jane had had Alison put there.

“If she has the three of us,” Jane continued, apparently unaware of the turmoil Kathy was feeling, “then that should keep her grounded. So she can have her slaves and stay sane.”

Kathy blinked, hoping everything would change when she opened her eyes. Maybe this was just a dream. Or a nightmare, really. People only talked so normally about insane things like this in nightmares, didn’t they? Or when they really were insane…

Humour the insane girl.

“And owning slaves is what she should do?” Kathy asked, hardly believing what she was saying.

“Of course it is,” Jane’s grin turning into a bright smile. “I knew you’d understand. You’re her friend. You should want what’s best for her. You really are a good friend Kathy. To me too. Oh, you don’t remember do you?”

Kathy shivered at the implication. “What?”

“Well, you thought Alison was hypnotising me to me be gay,” Jane explained. “Which she totally was. And I didn’t know. But you found the recording on my laptop. That’s how she was doing it. Every time my laptop started up it’d put me into trance and make me gay. Just like yours does. Except I didn’t know. Which is so hot.”

Kathy could see the quiver run through the blonde. It was obviously anything but fear. She remembered wondering if Alison had been doing exactly what Jane had described. But she hadn’t been. Kathy was convinced that it wasn’t true. There was that afternoon with Jane…

Oh god, how much of that was real? A spike of fear flashed through the raven-haired girl. If she couldn’t trust her own memory…

Oh Ali, what have you done? She wasn’t sure where it had started. If Jane was telling the truth, then maybe it had begun with Kathy’s friend. But it had spun out of Alison’s control. Maybe Jane wasn’t to blame, if Alison had hypnotised her. Maybe that was what had broken the blonde’s mind. Kathy doubted that was what Alison had intended. But that wasn’t going to save any of them now.

Jane obviously wasn’t paying any attention, lost in the memory. “Every day, making me that little bit more gay. God, I love her so much. So you played me the recording. Which was really brave of you. I really appreciate what you were trying to do. Save me. But I didn’t want to be saved. Alison made me want to be hypnotised. God, I was so turned on when I realised what she’d done. It was the hottest thing I’d ever heard. I didn’t want it to stop. Of course, she made me that way, which was even better. So I used the induction to hypnotise you and make you forget all about it. Alison’s really lucky to have a friend like you. So I know you’ll help her now.”

Kathy couldn’t believe what she was hearing. If Jane was telling the truth then at least some of her memories weren’t real. She didn’t know what else she may have been made to forget. What things she remembered that had never actually happened. She was losing her mind. Worse than that, it was being taken from her. Piece by piece. She just wanted to scream. Curl up into a little ball and pretend this wasn’t happening. It wasn’t just her memories. Her feelings for Meredith weren’t real. Just the thought of her friend tugged at her heart. But Jane had put those there too. It would be so easy to give in to panic. Scream and scream and let Alison hypnotise her and make it all go away.

But it wouldn’t be real. She wouldn’t be real anymore. She wouldn’t be herself. She’d be something else. Something Jane created.

The idea terrified her. That Jane would do the same to Meredith scared her more.

That she was scared of Jane twisting Meredith because of emotions that weren’t real almost made Kathy want to give up. But she couldn’t. She had to save Meredith. Because of feelings that weren’t real. The ideas looped around her mind, pulling her down.

She couldn’t think of that, not now.

“Could you let me up now?” Kathy asked hopefully.

Jane spun around to face Alison, then slowly turned back. “Are you really going to help?” the blonde asked, suspicion lining her features.

“Of course I am,” Kathy lied. “Look, sitting like this is painful.” Her arms were starting to feel like they being pulled out of their sockets.

“I don’t know,” Jane frowned.

“How about just my arms?” Then if Jane got close enough Kathy might at least be able to grab her. Stop her saying anything to Alison. It wasn’t much of a plan but it was better than nothing.

“Okay,” the blonde agreed brightly. “Alison, tell Kathy her arms aren’t tied down anymore.”

“Kathy, you’re arms aren’t tied down anymore,” Alison repeated, her voice empty, lifeless.

Kathy shivered at the sound, at what it meant. Then, as she realised that she could move her arms again, the shivering went deeper. As she realised just how much power her friend had over her. And, by extension, just what Jane could do. She could feel tears forming in her eyes. She just wanted to sink into that little ball. This couldn’t be real. No-one should be able to do this. Her friend shouldn’t be able to do this. Not Alison, who she’d known for so long. Since they were little girls together.

It was all Jane’s fault. But she couldn’t let the blonde know what she was thinking.

“Thank you,” Kathy forced out, rubbing her wrists. The ropes may have been imaginary, but they still hurt. She couldn’t believe that there were no marks on her skin.

“Hey, it’s okay,” Jane shrugged. “I just want what’s best for her.”

In other circumstances Kathy might have appreciated Alison’s girlfriend feeling like that.

“But you better be telling the truth,” Jane added. “I’ll get Alison to check before we’re finished.”

Kathy’s blood turned cold. Fuck! She didn’t want to believe it, but she did. After everything else it probably wouldn’t be too hard for Alison to make her tell the truth. And she’d just blurt out that she’d been stringing Jane along, hoping to escape. And once that happened…

“She’ll be able to, you know.” Admiration shone in the blonde’s eyes. She turned to her girlfriend, gently planted a kiss on the entranced brunette’s cheek. “I don’t know what she can’t do.”

Jane’s tone was almost reverential but it just made the pit in Kathy’s stomach open wider. She didn’t know what limits Alison had either. She’d made Kathy bisexual, made her start to fall in love with Meredith, apparently turned Jane from straight to lesbian. Maybe made the blonde fall in love with her. Made some other girl her slave. It was all too much.

“Oh, I love you Ali,” Jane sighed, planting her lips on Alison’s.

Kathy wasn’t convinced her escape plan was going to work. She shifted on the lounge. She still couldn’t move, her legs held firmly in place and the feeling of a rope around her waist still there, holding her tight.

Damn it, she thought, glaring at her legs. There’s nothing there, why won’t you move? Her legs stayed firmly in place, despite the lack of physical restraints, more proof of her friend’s abilities.

The windows and door were frustratingly out of reach. But with her arms now free her upper body could move. Not enough to reach Jane or Alison, let alone escape. But Kathy could see her handbag. Inside that was her phone. If she could just reach that, call someone…

Meredith!

It wouldn’t work. As soon as Jane realised what she was doing it would be over. And if she did nothing all Jane would have to do was tell Alison to command Kathy to tell the truth and that would be it. She wasn’t getting out of this with her mind intact. Tears formed again in Kathy’s eyes, she had to stifle a sob. If only Alison knew what was going on, there was no way she’d want to do this to her. But she’d never be able to tell Alison, never know herself.

Unless…

She glanced at the couple on the other lounge, Jane still happily kissing her entranced girlfriend. Cautiously Kathy leaned towards her bag, her left hand stretched out, fingers extended, one eye on the blonde. The bag was so close. Kathy could feel the rope biting into her waist, holding her back.

It’s not there, she told herself, furious at her own mind betraying her. The rope didn’t exist, it wasn’t real. Yet it held her in firmly in place, just as much as a real one would. She could imagine all the uses Alison could put this to, it sounded like they already had with Gillian.

And me? Trembling, she wondered if that would be Jane’s next idea. Get Kathy to happily agree to hypnotic restraints. Let them hold her while Jane and Alison did whatever they wanted to her, Kathy held by nothing more than the commands Alison had planted in her own mind.

Part of her liked the idea.

She pushed the thought aside, stretching out for her bag. She should be able to reach it. It wasn’t that far away. Kathy grunted as her fingers reached for the strap, the pressure on her waist too much to keep silent. Worried she may have made too much noise she shot a fearful glance shot in Jane’s direction.

The blonde didn’t appear to have noticed anything, her hands running through Alison’s hair as the two lovers lips remained locked together.

Kathy scrabbled the bag over to her, dived in for the phone. Every moment she was certain that Jane would turn around to discover what she was doing. Then she’d be done. Her arms would probably be held down again at a simple command from Alison. And then her friend, at Jane’s command, would wipe any desire to get away from her mind, her thoughts as bound as her body was.

The raven-haired girl shivered as she pulled her phone out of her bag. Quickly she found the recording option and turned it on. Then her fingers lost all co-ordination as she heard Jane turning around, the phone slipping out of her grasp. She could only hope that Jane wouldn’t notice anything.

Damn it She wasn’t sure where the phone had gone, couldn’t risk looking. She could only hope that it would pick up their conversation. And that she’d notice the recording after Alison made her forget everything. She bit back a sob as she realised she’d never remember these moments of her life, that they were going to be stolen from her. Even scared as she was, she hated that. But she couldn’t worry about that now, she had to make sure the recording would tell her everything she needed to know.

Nervously she tried to get the blonde’s attention, anything to keep Jane from noticing the phone. “Uh, Jane?”

“Hmm?” the blonde replied, looking over at Kathy with her arms still around Alison’s neck.

“What if I don’t help?” the raven-haired girl asked cautiously.

“Why wouldn’t you?” the blonde frowned. “You’ve known her for years. And Alison can make you. But I really don’t want it to come to that. I know you’re her friend. You should want what’s best for her. Like I do.”

“You’d hypnotise me if I didn’t?” Kathy prompted.

Jane sighed. “Alison hypnotises people. Not me. How many times do I have to tell you? But yeah, I’d get her to. If I had to.”

“And make me fall in love with Meredith?”

“Yeah,” Jane beamed back. “Isn’t it great? We could be two couples together. I mean, even if you agreed to help we could do that anyway. Wouldn’t it be neat, the four of us?”

Kathy swallowed, the idea of someone toying with her emotions like that, so casually, left her quivering with fear. Her lips went dry, every muscle in her body clenching. She had to pause for a moment, try to get her emotions under control, try to not claw the lounge with the fear she was feeling. The fear that was curling her toes and making her want to run away. Except she still couldn’t move. She was sure she was shaking. She had to stop that. She couldn’t let Jane know what she was thinking.

“I mean,” Jane continued happily, “with your job you have to admit a girlfriend is a much better idea for you. That was Alison’s idea actually. You should thank her for it.”

“So,” Kathy prompted, her voice catching in despair. She tried to not believe her friend had done that to her. “Alison hypnotised me to want a girlfriend.”

“Oh yeah,” Jane replied. “It’s all in the induction on your laptop. ‘I want a girlfriend. I want a woman for my lover. I want to share my life with a woman. Maybe someday I’ll marry her.’ It was so hot getting you to record that.”

Kathy couldn’t stop her eyes shooting wide. The words echoed inside of her. Like they were own ideas. They felt so right. Truths she couldn’t deny.

No!

If should couldn’t stop this her life would be at Jane’s mercy. What she wanted, who she loved, all the blonde’s choice.

She didn’t want to think that Alison had any part in it.

“What about Meredith? She’s straight.”

“Eh,” Jane shrugged. “Ali’s fixed you and me. She can fix Meredith. She can do anything.”

Fear ate deeper into Kathy, visions of the future tormenting her. Her and Meredith, together, forever. Not because they’d chosen it, not because they wanted it. But because Jane thought it was what Alison needed. They’d be nothing more than bit players in Alison’s life. Puppets acting out a life that wasn’t theirs. She wanted to scream and scream and scream, but she couldn’t let herself.

“So you’ll hypnotise her to make her gay and fall in love with me?”

“Sure. Well, Alison will.”

God, and we know who’ll be in charge. Kathy couldn’t believe she was worrying about that. But she knew how Meredith treated her boyfriends. That might be her, soon. Subject to Meredith’s whims, unable to ever break free. Meredith enslaved and twisted by Alison’s hypnotism and in turn Kathy under Meredith’s thumb. What would that make her?

Kathy couldn’t stop a sob escaping her lips. “She treats her boyfriends like crap.”

“Oh don’t worry about that,” Jane said reassuringly. “We’ll fix it. Meredith will be a great girlfriend, you’ll see.”

Fear for what would happen to Meredith roared over Kathy’s worries for herself.

“So what? You’ll hypnotise her to be a nice little girlfriend on top of everything else?” Kathy couldn’t believe what she was saying, but she needed the recording to hold everything. “Alison can do that?”

Jane beamed. “Yep. It’ll be doing her a favour really. I was a slob of a roommate before Alison fixed me. You need a girlfriend and Meredith needs to learn how to be a good one. It’ll all be for the best.”

Kathy couldn’t believe how deluded the blonde was. It was too much. Meredith wouldn’t be Meredith any more. Kathy couldn’t let that happen. The image the Jane was painting made her want her throw up, insects clawing inside her at the thought of someone doing that to Meredith. She loved Meredith.

Shit. This is so fucked up.

Kathy couldn’t help it, she didn’t care what Jane thought. She couldn’t let this happen to Meredith.

“We’ll just be your hypnotised slaves helping you make other slaves,” Kathy spat.

“Of for God’s sake, Kathy,” Jane cried. “Alison has slaves, not me. And you’re her friends, not her slaves. She needs friends.”

Kathy’s shoulders slumped. She couldn’t stand anymore of this. The thought of what was going to happen to her. What was going to happen to Meredith. She couldn’t stop the tears. Whether they were for Meredith or for both of them or because what she felt for Meredith wasn’t real, Kathy didn’t know. Maybe it was all of it. It was too much. This was only going to end one way. She just had to hope the recording would be enough.

“So, are you going to help?” Jane asked finally.

Kathy knew she could lie. But it wouldn’t get her anywhere. Alison would make her tell the truth. If this was going to happen she was going to be honest about it. She wasn’t going to make her friend drag it out of her.

“No, you blonde bitch,” Kathy spat. “Go to hell. You’re going to have to get her to make me. I wish she’d never met you.”

Jane sighed. “I thought you’d say that. Ah well, maybe it’s better this way. I’ll know you’ll be doing what’s right for her now. Alison, put her under.”

Kathy’s eyes swung to her friend. At least the recording will tell me what she…

Kathy’s thoughts fell into a black void as her friend spoke “Down the steps Kathy.”

Jane frowned as she waited for Kathy to drop into trance. Should have known you’d be like that. Probably think you’re rescuing Alison or something. Maybe me as well.

“Don’t worry, Kathy,” Jane added reassuringly, “I won’t hold it against you. You’re just trying to be a good friend. Which is what Alison needs. She’s lucky to have a friend like you.”

“One,” Kathy stated emotionlessly, the word turning Jane’s frown into a smile. I’m her girlfriend and you’re her best friend. We really need to get along. Jane didn’t intend to hold any grudges for what Kathy had said. It was a lot to take in. She really did like the raven-haired girl. It would be fine once Kathy got with the plan.

The blonde looked thoughtfully at her entranced friend. “Maybe I should have Ali start you now? ‘Alison deserves slaves. Alison should have slaves. Alison should have sexy slave girls.’” She shivered delightfully at the words.

“Nah,” Jane decided. “We’ll just add it all to your recording. Wanting a girlfriend. Wanting Meredith. Helping Alison with her slaves. I know it’s a lot but you’ll be fine. It is a lot though. I wonder how long it will take?”

Maybe Ali will know. Better wake her up. Oh, first.

“Alison, tell Kathy she isn’t tied to the lounge anymore.”

“Kathy you’re not tied to the lounge anymore.” Alison repeated, her voice lifeless.

Jane opened her mouth to wake Alison up and then closed it again. She realised she really wasn’t very good at this. She was much happier when Alison took care of it all.

I hope I get everything right. Alison needs me to.

She had to help Alison. Nothing else mattered.

“Um, oh. Alison, you won’t remember being hypnotised. And when you wake up you’ll tell Kathy to forget everything since you first put her under tonight. That’s really important.”

Jane shook herself, settled in place on the lounge. “Wake up Alison.”

Jane watched as Alison blinked.

“Kathy, you’re in such a warm, safe, place,” the brunette said, not missing a beat. “So happy to be hypnotised. Nothing in your head but my words. You won’t consciously remember anything since you were first hypnotised tonight. Just my words. That’s all that matters. So you won’t remember.”

“How long do you think it will take?” Jane asked hopefully.

“Huh, what?” her girlfriend replied.

“Until, you know, she and Meredith.”

Alison looked thoughtfully at their entranced friend. “That’s a good question. I mean, right now, she probably is pretty into Meredith. But it won’t stick. Not without reinforcement. I probably should go to her place tonight and add some stuff to her induction. After that? I don’t know. We’ll just have to see.”

“Can I come too?” Jane asked, then held her breath. She needed to be there to make sure the additions she wanted were added to Kathy’s induction as well. Not to mention watching as Kathy recorded those extra ideas would be so hot. Of course she could hypnotise her girlfriend to let her come along. But Jane really didn’t want to do that.

“Sure,” Alison replied.

Jane sighed in relief.

“But let’s wake her up now,” the brunette added. “I want to watch a few more episodes. When do you think her roommate’s going to work out she’s a zombie?”

“Dunno,” Jane replied. “How much do you think roommates can keep from each other? Like, oh, one of them hypnotising the other to be gay?” She shot a cheeky grin at her girlfriend.

“Jane!” Alison cried. “Hey, you don’t hold that against me do you?”

Jane couldn’t stand the look of doubt in her girlfriend’s eyes. It made her want to cry.

“Of course not!” the blonde insisted, her heart bursting with emotion. “It was the best thing to ever happen to me. Do you know how much I love you?” Jane flung herself across the brunette, her legs straddling her girlfriend as she gazed into Alison’s eyes. She could do that forever.

“How much?” Alison smiled, relief flooding through Jane as the doubt in her girlfriend’s eyes was replaced by a teasing sparkle.

“More than anything,” the blonde whispered, her lips caressing the brunette’s ear. “More than I ever thought I could love anyone.”

“I love you too,” Alison breathed, the words making Jane’s insides turn to a warm, happy, goo.

“But we really should wake her up,” the brunette added. “I don’t want her missing the time.”

“Okay,” Jane agreed reluctantly. She could happily stayed wrapped around her girlfriend but she understood Alison’s point.

“Hey Kathy.” Alison said, halfway through the next episode, pointing at a phone on the floor by her friend’s feet. “Is that yours?”

“Huh,” the raven-haired girl shrugged, picking the phone up and putting it away, “must have fallen out of my bag.”

* * *

Hours later Meredith stared morosely out of the window of her taxi. She’d seen the driver glancing at her in the rear vision mirror. She didn’t care. He could think what he liked. It would only be the truth anyway. What other reason could there be, for how she looked, at this time of night? Hair a mess, cheeks flushed, dress crumpled. At least it’s in one piece. The truth was obvious.

She’d been royally fucked and now was heading home.

Meredith wanted to regret it, but she couldn’t. Even through the shame of yet another anonymous one night stand. The self-loathing that made her look away every time she glanced in the rear view mirror to see if the driver was looking at her. The arousal was damped down now. Not gone. It was never gone. But enough.

At least it had been good.

She’d be able to work on her assignments tomorrow. Keep it together through team training. It might even be tomorrow night before she was too aroused to think straight. Tomorrow was Jane’s turn to make dinner. Alison’s blonde girlfriend would wear her maid’s dress, as she did every time she did the chores. And speak in that accent.

“Would mademoiselle like a leetle wine with her dinner? Oui?”

And Meredith would shiver and stare. Her eyes would trace every inch of the blonde’s form. Her nipples would tighten and her pussy would drip and she’d barely be able to breath.

Maybe she’d have the courage to ask Alison to hypnotise her.

That would be better than going out again. Displaying herself like a piece of meat again. Acting like a slut prepared to spread her legs for anyone again.

She’d ended up with Mr. Broad Shoulders. He’d said his name was Mark, but who knew if that was true? They’d headed back to his place, which had been conveniently close to club. At least it hadn’t been in the back of his car or in the alley behind the club. His hands had been on her the moment they’d walked out the door of the club. Well, before that, but at least inside he’d shown some restraint.

Meredith didn’t mind, and his chest had been everything she’d dreamed. He’d even had an actual six-pack. She’d let her fingers run over those muscles, her tongue tracing every ridge. Then screamed in passion as he entered her, her back arching, wanting every inch of him inside her. Needing it. Demanding it. Wanting to lose herself.

She’d got everything she wanted.

And with everything else he’d been nice. He’d had some skill. Had actually called the taxi when she said she wanted to go. Had asked if he could see her again. Meredith had felt like crying, her voice catching. She wanted to say yes. More than anything, she wanted to say yes. To have something normal, something like the life she remembered. Before all this she might have said yes. But she knew it wouldn’t work. It wouldn’t be enough. Sometimes, like tonight, once was enough. Other nights she’d need two or three guys before she could think straight. If she said yes to Mark she’d end up cheating on him just to stay sane.

It was hard enough looking at herself in the mirror as it was. She could live with being a total slut, just. With screwing three different guys in one night. Cheating would be a step too far. So much as it had torn at her heart, Meredith had said no, and walked away.

She realised the taxi was stopped at some lights. Across the road another car was stopped as well, a scantily-clad woman leaning in to a window to talk to the driver.

Whore!

Fuck! Am I much better?

Meredith couldn’t take her eyes off the woman. Watched as the woman opened the door and slipped inside the car. Meredith knew what was going to be happening to her.

The woman was going to get fucked.

Skank.

Another thought rolled over the top of that.

Escorts are sexy. Escorts are sophisticated.

The woman wasn’t an escort, Meredith tried to tell herself, as her taxi started up again. But escorts were prostitutes, just more expensive ones.

Prostitutes are sexy. Prostitutes are sophisticated.

Which didn’t make any sense. The woman had been as far from sophisticated as she could get, in her fake fur coat, ridiculous high heels and absurdly short skirt.

Escorts are sexy. Escorts are prostitutes. Prostitutes are sexy. The thoughts boiled up from somewhere deep in Meredith’s mind.

No.

Desperately she tried to think of something else. She hated the idea of someone being a prostitute. Didn’t she?

It’s okay if a girl decides to be an escort. It’s their choice what they do. No-one should judge them for it. I respect their choices. There’s nothing wrong with being an escort.

“That’s not right,” Meredith muttered, confused. It was her thought, her voice. It sounded right. But it wasn’t right. She didn’t believe that. Did she?

“You right luv?” the driver asked.

Right. It was right. It was truth.

“Yeah, sorry, yeah,” Meredith mumbled.

“Right then, almost there.”

Right. Right. Right.

It was right. There were more thoughts. More truths. Spilling out, sweeping through her mind.

Their body, their choice.

Escort have fun.

Escorts are sophisticated. Escorts are sexy.

Meredith knew she used to think differently, but that didn’t matter now. She didn’t know why. Maybe it was because of what she was doing. How could she blame women for screwing men they didn’t know for money when she was doing it for free?

Their body, their choice.

And if it was true of escorts then it was true of prostitutes. Because they were one and the same.

And they get fucked. A lot.

Which is what Meredith needed.

If I was a prostitute I’d get fucked a lot.

Meredith clawed at the seat, horrified at the direction of her thoughts.

No!

It was so hard not to think of it. Didn’t she want to be sophisticated and sexy? Didn’t she want to be fucked? It was what she needed.

It would be so easy

She was easy.

No! No, no, no!

That would be too far. At least she got to choose who she fucked. Prostitutes didn’t. She couldn’t do it. She wouldn’t. No matter how much she needed to be fucked. She wasn’t that desperate. As she scurried up the path that led to the front door of the house that she shared with Alison and Jane, Meredith hoped that she never would be.

(To be continued)