The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 32

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Your friend’s a bit odd, isn’t she?” Sophie asked, shooting her companion a quizzical look.

“Umm, why do you say that?” Gillian replied. She’d had to stop herself from saying something else to her friend. Referring to Mistress like that was wrong. Gillian had felt something that was almost anger. Mistress wasn’t odd. Mistress was certainly different. She was Mistress. She could do things no-one else could do. Maybe that did make her odd. In the sense of unusual. Mistress was definitely unusual. But no, she wasn’t ‘odd’. Odd made it sound like there was something wrong with her.

There was nothing wrong with Mistress.

Mistress was perfect.

Thinking of Mistress made Gillian’s anger dissolve away into nothing.

The two girls were standing outside one of the coffee shops on campus. They’d just left it, after meeting Mistress. Of course Gillian hadn’t introduced Alison as Mistress.

Yes, her name’s Alison.

Gillian had to keep reminding herself of that. Mistress had told her that in public she was to call Mistress ‘Alison’. It was an order from Mistress, so of course Gillian followed it. It was a struggle though.

Mistress had asked Gillian to introduce her to Gillian’s favourite amongst her new friends. Gillian had done as Mistress asked, bringing Sophie to meet her. She hadn’t known why Mistress wanted to meet Sophie, but that hadn’t mattered. She thought she had an idea now though.

Cautiously, not wanting her friend to notice, Gillian let her eyes roam over Sophie as the two girls stood outside the coffee shop. Gillian felt like an embarrassed schoolgirl, shyly checking out a crush. Or at least, what she imagined someone like that might feel.

Gillian had no memory of ever going to school.

Sophie was definitely pretty. She didn’t even need to die her hair black, her Asian heritage giving her a dark brunette colour that she left its natural shade. Sophie’s hair fell past its owner’s shoulders in gentle waves, the silky locks glistening in the afternoon sun. Gillian had to stop herself visibly sighing as she took in her friend’s gorgeous face, her porcelain pale skin. Sophie’s high cheek bones might have looked severe on another girl, but they were set in delicately soft features, and with her wide brown eyes and kissable lips that were often smiling, the effect was anything but severe.

Gillian hoped that Mistress was pleased.

“It was just that she kept asking so many questions,” Sophie grumbled. Gillian thought the frown on her friend’s face made her look even cuter than usual.

I’m sure Mistress will be pleased, Gillian pondered, trying to dispel her doubts. She had no reason to think Mistress was unhappy with her. But keeping Mistress happy was so important.

Gillian shrugged. “She just wanted to get to know you.”

“Yeah, but it was like a job interview,” Sophie protested. “Or like something my father would try on a boyfriend.” Her voice took on a bass rumble as she tried to imitate her father, her features falling into an exaggerated frown. It didn’t really work, Sophie’s voice not suited to the effort. But the attempt made Gillian laugh. “What are your prospects? What are your intentions towards my daughter?”

“She didn’t say anything like that!” Gillian shot back, smothering her giggles. She didn’t feel angry now. This was just how two friends talked. Mistress had told her to make friends. So Gillian had. Friends laughed when other friends made a joke. So Gillian did.

“And she’s not my mother,” the redhead added.

She’s my Mistress.

“Yeah, I know, but, she was asking about my grades and stuff and,” Sophie huffed. With a visible effort the Asian girl composed herself. “It’s not like I’m trying to date you. You’re not a guy, for a start.”

“She’s just worried about me,” Gillian explained. “I, um, well, I went through a lot of changes last year. You know that. Alison helped me a lot. She was there for me.”

Gillian didn’t want to lie to her friend. Sophie was a friend. Mistress had told Gillian to go make some friends. So she had other people beside Mistress and Jane.

Mistress was so kind to think of things like that. To take care of her.

She wasn’t exactly lying to her friend. Just leaving things out. She had changed a lot the previous year. From the Old Gillian to the New Gillian. Mistress had more than helped with that. Mistress had done it to her. Gillian didn’t mind at all. The New Gillian was so much better.

The New Gillian was Mistress’ slave.

Gillian wasn’t going to tell Sophie that.

Not yet anyway.

Gillian had always thought Sophie was attractive. She liked Sophie. When Gillian had gone looking for friends, after Mistress had told her to, it was Sophie that had taken Gillian under her wing, introduced her to the Goth scene in town. Made sure she was included. She owed Sophie a lot. Not as much as she owed Mistress. But a lot.

Sharing her slavery with Sophie would be the perfect way to say thank you.

Sophie would make a good slave for Mistress. Although as far as Gillian was concerned her friend could be a little more adventurous in her outfits. The two of them definitely stood out from the students who wandered in and out of the coffee shop. But where Gillian’s outfit was unmistakeable -a scarlet red corset wrapped tight around her short frilly black dress, her feet held in her ever-present high heels, the boots reaching to her knees and sporting an array of buckles—, Sophie’s was less extreme. A short and tight black dress, the skirt neatly pleated. It was the odd bits of silver jewellery and heavy black combat boots that marked her subculture. Gillian thought that her friend would look much better in something daintier.

Gillian scolded herself. It wasn’t her place to make decisions like that. That will be up to Mistress. And anyway, she was getting ahead of herself. She didn’t know that Mistress wanted Sophie as a slave.

Gillian only hoped that Mistress did.

“She’s the one who helped you deal with your parents, right?” Sophie asked.

“Yeah,” Gillian replied. Her parents. Or at least the woman and the man that Mistress had told Gillian were her parents. So they were. Because everything Mistress said was the truth.

“Oh well,” Sophie shrugged, “she seemed okay I suppose. Just a bit, you know, intense?”

“You’ll like her when you get to know her,” Gillian said reassuringly. She had no doubts that would be true. Mistress would make it so.

“Yeah, I suppose. Maybe. As long as she doesn’t try grilling me again.” Sophie stopped, obviously noting Gillian’s scowl. “Alright, alright. She seemed nice enough. And it was cool of her to help you. There? Satisfied?”

Gillian nodded. It was enough. For now. Sophie would learn that Mistress was more than nice.

Mistress was everything.

“So, you coming to the club Friday night?” Sophie asked. “No sinking into your shell girl.”

Sophie was kind to her. Not as kind as Mistress. But kind. She would be a good slave for Mistress.

“Sure,” the redhead agreed happily. “Wouldn’t miss it.” She’d be there. Mistress had told her she should do things like that and to have a good time. So she’d go. Unless Mistress had other ideas for her.

Like tying Gillian down just using hypnosis and fucking her brains out.

Again.

“Cool,” Sophie replied. “Gotta get to class,” the Asian student added, “catch you later.” She gave Gillian a wave as she headed off.

Gillian’s phone buzzed. She pulled it out as she walked away. She’d have loved to go back inside the coffee shop. Just to be with Mistress. But Mistress had told her to leave when Sophie did. Gillian didn’t know why. She didn’t ask. She just did what Mistress told her to do.

Gillian’s spirits lifted as she saw it was a phone call from Mistress.

“Hi Gillian,” Mistress began, her tone conspiratorial. “You still with her?”

“No,” Gillian replied.

“Cool,” Mistress said. Gillian could hear the smile in Mistress’ voice. That made Gillian smile. She liked Mistress being happy. She liked listening to Mistress too.

“She was nice,” Mistress continued. “I liked her. Not what I expected, but good. A nice surprise. You did well. You can cum now Gillian.”

Orgasming on command was a new trick Mistress had taught her. Gillian felt her pussy squeeze around the metal balls buried deep inside her. The balls Mistress had given her. She wondered, as her body shook in pleasure, what Sophie would if she knew they were there. Who had told her to put them there. Who had watched, on video chat, as Gillian had slipped them inside herself that morning. Like she did every morning.

Gillian didn’t care what her friend might think. The balls were a present from Mistress. Hard steel. They made her think of the bonds on her mind. But steel can break. Gillian didn’t think the chains Mistress had placed on her mind ever could.

Gillian’s knees went weak as another wave of bliss surged over her.

Mistress stayed silent for a few moments. Letting her slave enjoy her crest.

Mistress was so kind.

“Now here’s what I want you to do…”

Gillian listened intently to her Mistress’ instructions. She’d be certain to follow every one.

* * *

Later that night Alison was feeling anything but certain.

I don’t know if I can do this, she thought as she stared into the darkness of the bedroom she shared with her girlfriend. Next to her, Jane lay peacefully asleep.

Any other night Alison would be asleep as well, her arms wrapped around her lover. Spooning Jane was the best way to go to sleep. Especially after they fucked each other silly.

It worked every time.

Except tonight.

God, I can’t. I just can’t.

Alison knew what she wanted to do. There wasn’t any doubt about that. Even if there had been it burnt away hours ago, after Jane had gone to sleep; the image of Sophie in Alison’s head -the girl agreeing to everything Alison said, acknowledging her status, her reason for existence, as Alison’s slave—, had left any doubts about Alison’s desires in ashes. She definitely wanted it. So much she could almost taste it.

And that afternoon, sitting there, watching Sophie, talking to her, it had all seemed so easy. Alison liked the girl. Wanted her. And giving her orders to Gillian afterward it had all seemed so obvious. It was easy being certain, in the day, your slave ready to obey you.

It was so much harder alone in the depth of the night.

Jane sighed gently in her sleep and rolled over. Alison gazed for a moment at her girlfriend’s beautiful features, the blonde looking so peaceful.

Entrancing as the sight was, it didn’t help with Alison’s problem.

With a much heavier sigh than Jane’s, Alison flung herself onto her back and stared at the ceiling.

But she was so cute. It’d be so much fun.

Alison knew that somewhere on campus, in one of the student accommodation blocks, Gillian’s friend was fast asleep. Not knowing what Alison was thinking of. Intending for her.

No! Maybe. It’s only maybe.

Alison couldn’t believe she was even thinking about it. Deliberately, coldly, setting out to make someone her slave.

Well, it wouldn’t be cold. She was gorgeous. I mean, that face. And those legs. And oh my god her hair. And with that complexion she looked just like a doll.

Sophie could be Alison’s doll.

Sophie could be hers. A wild sense of glee swept over the brunette at the thought, an urgent, needy, possessiveness.

And if Sophie was hers the Asian girl would do everything Alison said. Those beautiful wide eyes would gaze at her in devotion just like Gillian did with her gorgeous blue ones. Alison could have Sophie on her knees, telling her how much she loved her Mistress. How she’d do anything her mistress told her to.

And then Alison could tell Sophie exactly what to do with her tongue.

Alison curled up into a ball on the bed. She tried to ignore how hard her own nipples were. Tried to ignore the dampness between her thighs. Tried to ignore how much she wanted to do this. Tried to think of anything else.

She could wake her girlfriend up. There were all sorts of ways she could do that. She could nuzzle at Jane’s neck. Suck at Jane’s nipples, one, then the other, then back to the first, until they were two rock hard nubs, Jane waking up panting with desire.

Or run a finger up Jane’s thigh. Or use her tongue. Slowly part Jane’s legs. Let her tongue slide closer and closer, inch by inch, to Jane’s centre. Trace the length of Jane’s opening. Taste her girlfriend. Kiss her clit, softly, gently, just the merest whisper of a touch. Then lick her again, slowly, softly, the restraint a delicious agony.

Oh god. The images were enough to have Alison quaking with arousal.

Then she could edge her tongue in, bit by bit, until she was so deep. Jane would squirm and sigh. Be so wet, even in her sleep, that it would be so easy. Alison would keep licking, harder and deeper. And Jane would shudder, and moan Alison’s name, still half-asleep. And only wake up as her orgasm hit her.

Alison knew she could do that.

She’d done it before.

Waking Jane up would be fun. As would what would come afterwards. But it would only be a temporary solution. Alison had learnt that earlier tonight. Ravishing her girlfriend had let her avoid her thoughts for a while at least. So she didn’t have to decide.

Maybe she should wake Jane up. Ask her girlfriend’s advice.

Jane will help me.

But she knew what Jane would say. Jane would tell her to do it. And with Jane’s cute smile Alison wouldn’t be able to say no.

She couldn’t do that. Couldn’t put the responsibility on Jane. Alison had to make this decision by herself.

I want to own girls. I love it. I want to own sexy slave girls

Sophie was definitely sexy. And she was a girl.

It would be so easy. She could hypnotise Sophie. Just like she’d hypnotised Jane and Gillian and Kathy and Meredith. The Asian girl’s face hung in Alison’s mind. The light dwindling and dying in those eyes, the girl’s features going slack. As every thought in her head vanished. As her mind opened up, like a flower, ready for whatever Alison wanted to put there. Alison couldn’t stop her fingers drifting towards her centre.

She was so wet.

Alison grunted as a finger slipped inside.

Once Sophie was under Alison could tell her anything. How Alison was her Mistress. How Alison owned her. How much Sophie liked girls, how she had no more use for boys. How Sophie’s beautiful body was just for girls now. And have Sophie prove it to Mistress.

A second finger joined the first.

Of course, no-one would know Sophie was a slave. Just like Gillian. Alison loved the idea of her slave going about her life, no-one knowing what she was. Sophie could be just like that. Attending classes, going to clubs, talking to her friends. All the time, Alison’s slave, all the time, no-one knowing.

No-one knowing that Alison owned her.

A third finger joined the first two.

She could picture Sophie chanting away. “I’m a slave. I belong to Mistress. I obey Mistress.” The thrusts of her fingers matched the rhythm of the girl’s chant in her imagination. She could have Sophie tell her that. Have her send it to her as a text. Alison pictured Sophie sitting with a group of friends, laughing and chatting. Then pulling out her phone and sending Alison a text. I’m your slave Mistress. Then putting the phone away. No-one knowing what she’d done.

Alison couldn’t hold herself back any longer, her orgasm crashing over her.

Maybe I could just hypnotise her, Alison told herself. It would be so good to hypnotise Gillian’s friend. Send her down into trance.

If Alison did that it didn’t mean she had to make Sophie her slave. Only Gillian was her slave. Gillian had done exactly what Alison had told her to. Bring a friend along, a pretty, sexy, friend. Alison would have to do something special for Gillian.

Good slaves should be rewarded.

That would make Gillian happy. Alison liked making her slave happy. If Sophie was her slave, she could make Sophie happy too.

But Jane and Kathy and Meredith weren’t slaves and Alison hypnotised them. So just because she hypnotised Sophie it didn’t mean she was definitely going to make the girl her slave.

Alison almost believed that.

And being hypnotised hasn’t hurt them. Jane told her that even if she could she wouldn’t change a thing. And Kathy had asked to be made into girls. And they both enjoyed the games Alison played with them, like that lunch. Even Meredith had enjoyed that, even if Alison hadn’t been able to let her friend remember that properly.

And making Kathy want a girlfriend? That was for the best. And the games with Meredith and the maid’s outfits? Well, her friend seemed to enjoy those. At least if the sultry looks she gave out, and the dreamy smiles when she saw Jane in her uniform were any indication anyway. Making sure Kathy and Meredith were together? That was the best idea for everyone.

No, hypnotism hadn’t hurt them at all.

So hypnotising Sophie wouldn’t hurt her. It would be fun.

Alison blinked as she heard high-heeled feet coming up the stairs, accompanied by a stifled exclamation from her friend.

Is it that late? If Meredith was coming in it had to be late.

I need to get some sleep.

Meredith might ask Alison to hypnotise her tomorrow.

See? Hypnotism doesn’t hurt them. They like it.

She needed to be at least sort of awake if Meredith wanted to be hypnotised.

As she drifted off to sleep Alison told herself that even if she hypnotised Sophie it wouldn’t mean that she had to make the girl her slave.

But she could.

* * *

Meredith yawned as she stumbled into the kitchen of the house she shared with Alison and Jane. Her toe still ached from where she’d stubbed it on the stairs as she came in the previous night.

Actually, given what time it was it’s no surprise it still hurts, she though ruefully.

It was far too few hours ago. She’d have liked to have slept much longer, but she had a class. Although with the way she felt Meredith wasn’t sure how much she’d learn from it.

She hoped she hadn’t woken up her housemates with her muttered swearing after she stubbed her toe. Meredith didn’t want to disturb them. The hours she kept weren’t their fault. Plus she didn’t want to answer any questions they might have about why she was coming home hours after midnight. They never had asked, but they might. Meredith lived in dread of that conversation.

And even if they didn’t ask, if they did come out to see if she was alright then she’d see them. At least in the morning the two lovers were usually dressed before they appeared. Or wore a robe. But Meredith knew what they wore to bed.

It didn’t leave much to the imagination.

If they wore anything at all.

Meredith knew that she’d look at them. How could I avoid looking at them? And think how sexy they were. Because it would be true, wouldn’t mean anything. And get turned on. Fuck!

Sitting at their table, head buried in a book, Alison at least was dressed, her friend wearing a knee length, pleated, skirt and comfortable looking sweater.

Why always skirts with them? Meredith couldn’t remember seeing her housemates in jeans or pants or even shorts since they’d all moved in. It was always skirts or dresses. And usually much shorter than the one Alison was currently wearing.

Jane wasn’t anywhere in sight. Meredith suspected that the blonde was still in bed.

Quite possibly not wearing a thing.

Lips pursed tight Meredith made herself think of the guy she’d had before coming home. He wasn’t as cute as her first guy of the evening, but he’d lasted longer. That counted. The longer a guy lasted the longer she didn’t have to think. The longer she could lose herself. And if she was with a guy there was no chance of her seeing another girl.

Meredith wished there was some way she could find the guys she needed without going anywhere near other girls. The obvious way to find guys was at the clubs and bars dotted throughout the city. But it wasn’t only guys that were there. There were girls as well.

Some of the girls looked at her. Really looked. Like Alison and Jane looked when Meredith was in her maid’s outfit. When Alison and Jane looked at her like that Meredith couldn’t help but get turned on. Her nipples would tighten deliciously.

No, it’s not delicious, they just do.

And she’d get wet.

Because I’m thinking of what guys would think if they saw me dressed like that. That’s all.

And now if a girl in a club looked at her like that she was starting to feel the same way.

Because if a girl looks at me like that it means I’m hot and so guys will think I’m hot and that’s why it turns me on.

Because anything else would be wrong.

It was worse if the girl was wearing a little black dress. Because that made her think of the black dress that was part of Jane’s uniform.

The uniform that turned her on so much when she saw Jane in it.

Meredith didn’t want to think about that.

She was straight. Girls didn’t interest her at all. She didn’t get turned on looking at pretty girls. Having pretty girls look at her.

Except she did.

She was looking at Alison. Even in the comfortable outfit she looked so good.

She looks so sexy. I’m turned on by how she looks. The words echoed around Meredith’s suddenly empty head. The way they had last night. When a pretty girl had looked at her like that.

“Are you okay?” Alison asked, looking up from her book.

Meredith blinked, felt her mouth opening and closing. She wasn’t okay. She was so very far from okay. She had no idea what she was doing thinking that, not about her friend, not at this time of the morning. Not ever. She would not think about girls like that.

But she couldn’t stop. It was as if her mind wasn’t her own, wouldn’t obey her. She tried to think about the two guys she’d had last night. She wouldn’t worry so much if she thought about them. She’d happily let herself get turned on by those memories. But her mind kept slipping, remembering girls looking at her. Not many, but enough.

Enough to have her quivering in fear at the thought.

She didn’t want to think about it. Didn’t want to remember it.

She wanted to run back upstairs, hide in her room. Then she wouldn’t see Alison. Or Jane. She could cling to the dress of her uniform, much as she hated the thing. It was so easy not to think of anything when she did that. Just her and the dress and nothing else. She could almost forget. Almost. It was the only way she’d managed to get to sleep last night, the dress clasped tightly to her chest and her mind almost blank.

Oh.

“Uh, yeah. Sort of. But,” Meredith mumbled, words refusing to make their way from her brain to her mouth.

Meredith wanted to say it. She knew that she could. But it would be weird. This early in the morning. And she shouldn’t need it. She’d had two guys last night. Two! She should be okay. She should be able to think straight. She shouldn’t have a need burning in her pussy that was so bad that her eyes were losing focus. She certainly shouldn’t be thinking of the way that blonde… Who was short. Like Jane. And wearing a black dress. Like Jane did in her uniform. Of the way that blonde had looked at her. At the way her body had reacted.

She looks so sexy. I’m turned on by how she looks.

That was what Meredith had thought when the blonde had looked at her. It was what she was thinking now, looking at Alison.

Meredith didn’t want to think that.

Meredith didn’t want to think.

“Uh, Mer?” Alison asked, “What’s the matter.”

“Can you hypnotise me?” Meredith blurted. As soon as the words passed her lips part of her wished she could take them back. She shouldn’t need it. Didn’t know what Alison would think of her. She should have been okay without this. Two guys should have seen her through the day. If not tomorrow as well. But she needed it now. Needed her thoughts to go away. So they wouldn’t worry her. So she couldn’t worry.

So she couldn’t think.

“Sure, if that’s what you want.”

Meredith had to struggle not to fall to her knees and beg her friend. She wanted to stop this. Stop thinking of girls like this.

There was more.

She loved being hypnotised. It didn’t matter that she couldn’t remember a thing from when Alison put her under. She. Loved. It. It was as if the words were engraved on her soul. Whenever she thought about it Meredith felt warm and safe and happy. And if she felt turned on as well, that didn’t matter. Because anything was better than being turned on by thoughts of a pretty girl.

Meredith didn’t want to admit to herself just how much she loved being hypnotised. How much she yearned for the moments when she’d ask her friend. And Alison would say yes. She’s such a good friend, she always says yes. And when Alison had said yes there would be a few moments, before she was hypnotised, that Meredith knew she was going to be hypnotised. Moments when she didn’t have to worry about anything, because soon her thoughts would disappear. Soon. So soon.

“Yeah, uh, If you could?” Meredith said, trying to sound nonchalant as she sat at the table. Like she didn’t need this. Like she didn’t need it more than she needed oxygen.

She knew her friend was going to say yes. She knew it. And then she wouldn’t have to think. Wouldn’t have to worry about girls. Meredith could already feel the warmth enveloping her, her thoughts drifting away.

Alison said something. Meredith didn’t have a clue what. But then her thoughts were gone and she didn’t worry about it anymore.

“Everything okay?” Jane asked a few minutes later, the blonde sauntering into their kitchen

Alison shook her head. She’d been absorbed in watching her friend. Thinking about what to do. “Yeah, why? Oh please, really?”

“Because,” Jane said with emphasis, “of the way you’re looking at Mer. Oh right. She’s under. Er, but even so. And really? Really what?”

Alison looked at her girlfriend. It was so easy to do. She couldn’t get enough of it. And the way Jane looked, in that oh so cute and short pleated skirt that showed her legs so well, and the tight t-shirt that drew Alison’s eyes irresistibly to the shape of Jane’s breasts. With all that, there was no way she was going to do anything else but look at her girlfriend. But did the t-shirt have to read “I’m An All-Girl Girl!”? And have two Venus symbols, the circles interlocked, beneath the logo. It made Alison want to rip it from Jane’s body.

For all the right reasons.

But Jane had asked about Meredith.

“She asked to be put under. You know how she does,” Alison explained. “And normally I just let her sit for a while. Maybe tell her how much she likes it. Although I don’t know if I need to do that anymore. But I was thinking of doing something more.”

“What?” Jane asked, eager curiosity sparkling in her blue eyes.

“Well, now that Kathy is thinking about her, we need to start pushing Meredith in Kathy’s direction.”

“So you going to make her fall for Kathy?” Jane prompted.

“I could,” Alison allowed. “But I think it might be easier if I make her into girls first.”

“Oh yeah,” Jane agreed, a mischievous grin spreading across her features. “I mean, we don’t want her just into Kathy, do we? She’ll be much more fun if she likes other girls too. Like us.”

Jane had drifted around the table to stand by the side of Alison’s chair. The blonde was looking at Meredith, obviously anticipating what the changes to their friend might offer.

Alison grabbed Jane around the waist, pulling her girlfriend onto her lap.

“I love you. Have I told you that today?” the brunette murmured.

“I love you too,” Jane sighed, leaning in to the kiss her girlfriend offered.

It was sometime later that Alison was able to drag her attention back to their entranced friend.

“Meredith, what do you think about being hypnotised?”

“I love it,” their friend replied, the words at odds with her voice, the sound totally lifeless. “I love it so much. It makes me feel warm and safe and happy.”

“That’s right Meredith,” Alison smiled. “That’s exactly how it makes you feel.”

Alison paused, a momentary pang from her conscience distracting her. She knew that Meredith wouldn’t want this. Not now, anyway. Eventually her friend would thank her. Alison was sure of that. But right now she knew that Meredith would be so angry.

It’s for the best. Kathy needed a girlfriend, and Meredith would be perfect for that. Or at least she would be, when Alison had finished with her. And Meredith was crap at keeping relationships. So Alison was doing both her friends a favour.

And anyway, it felt so good. Hypnotising a girl, changing her, controlling her. It felt too good to be wrong. It what was what she had to do.

It was truth.

To the depth of her soul Alison knew that it was the truth that she should hypnotise and control girls. There was no point fighting it.

Especially when it had her pussy this wet.

“I want you to answer some questions for me Meredith. You’ll tell me the truth. You can’t do anything else. Do ever get turned on when you look at a pretty girl?”

“Yes.”

Alison smiled. There’d been no hesitation. This might be easier than she thought. “Do you ever get turned on when a pretty girl looks at you?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to have sex with them?”

She watched as Meredith’s eyes grew a fraction wider, her friend blinking slowly, like a doll whose batteries had run down. “No, I-I…,” the entranced girl stuttered, shifted uneasily in her seat.

Damn it

Alison decided to try another tack.

“Meredith, what do we call a girl who wants to have sex with girls and boys?”

“Bi, queer, bisexual.” Meredith answered, no hesitation, no movement except the gentle rise and fall of her chest

“That’s right. Does a queer girl get turned on looking at pretty girls?”

“Yes.”

“Do you get turned on looking at pretty girls?”

“Yes.”

It seemed so obvious to Alison. “That means you’re a queer girl. You get turned on looking at girls and guys.”

Meredith shifted again. “No, no.”

Alison huffed to herself in frustration. Mer, c’mon! Right, if you to play this the hard way. She didn’t care what Meredith thought. Kathy needed a girlfriend. Alison knew how much her friend was hurting, not believing she’d ever have anyone. She wasn’t going to let Kathy suffer like that. Meredith was just going to have to get with the plan.

“Stand up Meredith,” Alison ordered angrily.

Meredith complied, a single, fluid motion, her eyes fixed firmly ahead.

“Take off your shoes, jeans and panties and sit back down.”

From Jane, still sitting on her lap, Alison heard a swift intake of breath as their friend disrobed. She could understand Jane’s reaction. She could see dew glistening between Meredith’s thighs. She was sure, even deep in her trance, that her friend was turned on. Meredith looked so beautiful, so vulnerable. Alison’s mood softened at the look. It didn’t change her mind about Meredith being right for Kathy. Or what she was going to do.

“Now, you love cleaning, right Meredith?” Alison asked as their friend resumed her seat. From where she sat it didn’t look like Meredith was half-naked. But Alison knew. And it was because she’d told her friend to do it. Which was so hot that Alison had to struggle to keep her attention on what she was doing.

I love controlling girls. More truth.

“I love cleaning,” her friend replied.

“Remember when I had you clean your mind before? I want you to do that again. Clean your mind, until there aren’t any thoughts there, until the only thing you can hear is my voice. Until my voice is the only thing in your mind.”

“I’m cleaning my mind,” the entranced girl echoed.

Alison waited until she thought it was long enough, a now-breathless Jane still perched on her lap.

“So warm, so safe, your mind so empty. Just my voice Meredith. That’s all there is. Only my voice. So what it’s saying must be true. Tell me that the only thing in your mind is my voice.”

Meredith’s eyes were so empty as she replied. “The only thing in mind is your voice.”

“Go on,” the brunette whispered to her girlfriend.

Eagerly Jane slipped off Alison’s lap and scampered around to Meredith’s side of the table before disappearing from view. Jane had known exactly what Alison wanted.

Jane will help.

“No thoughts Meredith,” Alison said, her voice catching at the thought of what Jane was doing. There was no jealousy there. Jane was hers, now and forever. There was no need for jealousy. And that let Alison bask in the idea of what her girlfriend was doing. “No thoughts, but you can feel. Feel how good that tongue on your pussy is. You love it. You want more of it. Does it feel good?”

“Yes,” the entranced brunette replied.

“Yes it does. So warm, so safe. No thoughts, just feelings. Feelings that are so right. You’re so turned on.”

Alison was sure she was right. She could see the flush in Meredith’s cheeks. Was sure she could see the marks of engorged nipples, even though her friend was wearing a bra under her top.

“Loving it, wanting it. So aroused.” If Meredith was half as aroused as she was Alison knew that Jane would have had no trouble sliding her tongue inside their friend. Alison knew just what that tongue could do. How Jane could tease. Could find just the right spot.

“Show what you’re feeling Meredith. How good it feels, how right. Let the feelings tell you what to say. They’re so good”

Meredith drew a shuddering breath before crying out. “Oh god.”

“Just my voice in your head. You believe what my voice is saying. There’s nothing else. It’s a girl making you feel like this. A girl’s tongue turning you on. A girl making you want this so much. It’s so good that it’s a girl doing this. You want it. You need it.”

Alison had to bite her lip to smother her own exclamation as Meredith threw her head back. “Oh, oh, fuck, yes, yes.”

“You want girls to do this to you. You need it. Hot sexy girls. You want them to do you. You want to do them.” She could picture Meredith, naked, thrashing, as girl after girl drove their tongue into her. Meredith, sliding up between a girl’s legs, between Alison’s legs, Meredith eager to bury her own tongue just as deep.

Alison wanted it. She wanted her friend to be into girls. Meredith was too gorgeous. Alison hadn’t realised how much she wanted this. Hadn’t dared acknowledge the temptation her friend presented, every day, out of reach, Meredith so firmly straight.

She wouldn’t be for long.

“You want sex with girls. You’re so deeply hypnotised. So warm. So safe. Only my voice. Telling you the truth. You’re queer. You’re bi. You want sex with girls so much. You need it. It’s the truth. Right down to the depths of your soul, it’s the truth.”

“Yes, yes, oh fuck, yesssssss.”

Alison didn’t know whether Meredith’s cries were agreeing with her or just because she’d cum. It didn’t matter. If Meredith didn’t agree now she soon would.

Alison heard another exclamation, this one from under the table, muffled. She didn’t mind. She was happy for Jane to have her fun. Jane was helping.

“Now Meredith,” Alison said, a slight smile curling the edge of her lips. She was so sure of herself, a delicious feeling of certainty, wrapping itself around her. “I want you to come back up. Just a little. Just enough to have some thoughts in your head. But still so deeply hypnotised. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes,” Meredith replied, her voice going dead again.

“Did you just cum?” Alison asked.

“Yes,”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes.”

Meredith’s answers were coming so easily. Alison suspected that Jane was still busily licking away. She didn’t know whether that was helping with Meredith’s answers or not but it suited her plans.

“Was it a girl who made you come?”

“Yes.” There was a sign of emotion there, urgency.

“A queer girl would come if a girl ate her out, wouldn’t she Meredith?”

“Yes!”

“You’re a queer girl, aren’t you Meredith?” Alison was amazed at how certain she sounded. How certain she felt. This was right. This was what she was meant for. The thrill sent a tingle down to her toes. Meredith was hers. Any girl she wanted was hers. In the back of her mind Alison knew she might regret this later, that the certainty would slip away, but she didn’t care at all. Let Jane have her fun. She wanted her girlfriend to enjoy herself. But controlling Meredith, changing her, was so damn hot. Right then Alison couldn’t think of anything better. “You like girls. You want girls to eat you out. You want to eat them out. You want sex with them. Hot, pretty, sexy, girls. They turn you on. You want them. Need them. Tell me you want them.”

“I want them,” Meredith’s voice hitched between each word, Alison imaging what Jane’s tongue was doing.

“You’re a queer girl.”

“I’m a queer girl.”

“You can come again Meredith,” Alison smiled.

“Ahhhhhh,” her friend cried, Alison’s eyes locked on Meredith.

“Stand up,” Alison ordered. Then, as she heard her girlfriend’s expression of annoyance, “It’s okay Jane. We’re not done. Do you want to play with her some more?”

Jane’s wide grin, Meredith’s juices plastered all over the blonde’s face as she clambered out from under the table, was all the answer Alison needed.

“Just wait,” the brunette reassured her girlfriend.

Alison rose from her chair, swayed over to Meredith with a confidence she hadn’t known she could feel. Licked her lips as she saw the glistening trails on Meredith’s thighs. She circled around behind her friend, laid her chin on Meredith’s shoulder. One hand reached around, slipping over Meredith’s hip, her friend’s naked skin sending shivering waves of arousal through the brunette. Her other hand caressed Meredith’s stomach through the taller girl’s top, reached higher…

Slowly Alison let her fingers glide over Meredith’s crotch. Close, so close, to Meredith’s lower lips. She let a fingernail almost brush the edge of Meredith’s labia. With her other hand she signalled for Jane to stay back. She could see the hunger dancing in her girlfriend’s eyes. She knew it matched the look in her own, that hand now slowly circling Meredith’s left nipple through her friend’s top.

“You can moan if you want Meredith.”

Her friend whimpered, Alison feeling the quiver that ran through her friend.

“It’s a girl touching you,” Alison whispered. “A girl making you feel like this. Don’t speak. All you can do is move your head. You know where my fingers can go. Do you want that? Do you want a girl’s fingers inside you? No words, just nod, yes or no.”

Meredith’s glassy eyes went wide as she stared straight ahead.

Alison waited, her confidence, that strange, dark feeling that she still didn’t know where it had come from, starting to dissolve.

The Meredith nodded, once, the feeling of certainty roaring back through Alison’s mind.

Alison slipped a finger inside her friend, Meredith’s opening slippery and wet. “Back down again Meredith. Thoughts slipping away. Only my voice. Only feelings. Feeling how good this is. Feeling how right. Now walk up the stairs, slowly. Feeling where my fingers are. Wanting it. Feeling so good.”

It wasn’t easy. It was a bit awkward, really, matching Meredith step for step. Stroking her friend. But it felt so right. Guiding her, controlling her. Like she was a puppet. But instead of strings it was Alison’s fingers deep in her pussy that were controlling Meredith. And Alison’s voice in her head.

“C’mon on,” Alison mouthed over her shoulder at Jane. Her girlfriend had been crouching there, by the table, the blonde’s eyes glued on the scene before her.

One step at a time Alison guided her friend, fingers deep inside, thumb resting on Meredith’s clit. Up the stairs, into the study. Every step of the way Alison whispering in Meredith’s ear. Telling her friend how good this felt, how much she wanted girls. How much she needed sex with them.

Until, as Meredith stood gazing vacantly into space in front of the desk that held her laptop, Alison couldn’t stand it anymore.

“The rest of the clothes, off, now,” Alison ordered breathlessly. She released her friend, stepped back as Meredith disrobed, fumbling for her own clothes as she did. Jane followed suit, not needing any prompting.

“Meredith, you’re going to add some more new thoughts to your recording. Thoughts you’ll believe. Thoughts that will be true. We’re going to make you feel so good while you record them.”

Gently she guided Meredith into the chair at her desk, turned on her friend’s laptop.

“And then,” Alison whispered in her friend’s ear, “we’re going to show you just how good a girl can make another girl feel.”

Alison knew it would take more than one session to make the changes to Meredith stick. Before she was so into girls. Wanting them. Needing them.

But that was okay. If it took a few session then, well, that would just be more fun. For her. And Jane. And Meredith too. Once her friend was into girls, couldn’t look at an attractive girl without being so turned on, she was sure Meredith would agree.

Alison was certain it was what her friend needed.

(To be continued)