The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 33

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Who is it?” Sophie called, barely managing to keep the irritation out of her voice at the sound of a knock on her door. The time was later than she wanted, late enough to think about sleep, and Sophie was tired. With an effort she hauled herself off her bed, right leg stretching out from where it had been tucked under her as she sat there. If she had her choice she’d slip between the sheets and go to sleep.

“Probably just Alison,” Gillian said with a shrug of her shoulders. Sophie’s friend was sitting in the vinyl-covered chair that was pressed up against the wall on the other side of the room. It had to sit there. Sophie’s single-room student accommodation was small. If the chair wasn’t up against the wall there would hardly be room to move past it.

What? Why’s she here?

Sophie had met Alison a few times since Gillian had introduced them a couple of weeks ago. Nothing much, a few words exchanged in chance encounters. Gillian’s friend seemed nice enough, if a bit intense. But Sophie had no idea what Alison was doing here, not at this time of night. It wasn’t too late, but the way Sophie felt it was late enough. She’d kept hoping that Gillian would leave, even though Gillian was a friend. Alison wasn’t even that. And now she’d have both of them in her room. Sophie had stayed up far too late the last few nights trying to catch up on her assignments. Now she was paying the price.

Aren’t we Asian students supposed to be able to be more organized than that? Sophie hadn’t been born in China, but she knew people stereotyped her just the same.

Gillian had wanted to talk, and after all that time nose down in front of her laptop Sophie hadn’t minded the company. For a while. Now she was having trouble keeping her eyes open.

“Uh, it’s just, me, Alison,” Alison called from the other side of the door, confirming Gillian’s assumption.

Sophie sighed and swung the door open.

“Hi,” Alison said, a cheery sound that made Sophie want to cry. She didn’t want to hear anyone sounding that bright when she felt as tired as she did right then.

“Hi,” Sophie managed, trying to sound polite.

“I just needed to drop something off to Gillian,” Alison explained, a shy smile flitting across the brunette’s face. “And she said she was here, so… You don’t mind do you?”

Sophie’s shoulders slumped at the innocent, apologetic, look on the other girl’s face. She stepped back, opening the door fully. “No, no it’s okay.”

“Thanks Sophie,” Alison said, looking straight into Sophie’s eyes.

Sophie had to shake her head, caught off-guard by the intensity of the gaze.

Whoa, what? she thought, confused.

“Hi Alison,” Gillian called brightly.

Alison glanced away and Sophie blinked. She stood there, trying to clear her head, vaguely aware of how excited her friend sounded. She couldn’t see why Alison’s arrival should elicit that much interest.

“Hi Gillian,” Alison replied, happily. She wasn’t looking at Sophie now. Relief flooded through Sophie. She couldn’t understand why. Or the faint feeling of regret that accompanied it.

“Oh, just let me get up,” Gillian said as Alison stepped past Sophie.

Sophie stayed by the door, hoping Alison would get the message. She didn’t want to be rude. But she really did want everyone to go away so she could go to bed.

Alison shrugged her backpack off, dumping it on the chair Gillian had vacated. She pulled out a bulky notebook and handed it to Gillian.

“Jane said you should particularly look at tutorials three and five,” Alison instructed. It sounded like she was reciting a line that she’d practiced. Maybe she was just making sure she got the message correct.

Who’s Jane? Oh, um. Sophie thought she remembered Gillian mentioning the name, someone who was giving her some private tutoring, but she had no idea what the connection to Alison was.

“Okay,” Gillian nodded. It was one of the most sincere ‘Okay’’s that Sophie had ever heard.

Huh, must be an important subject, Sophie mused. She knew Gillian worried about her studies. Her friend had said she needed to prove to her parents she could keep her marks up so they wouldn’t worry so much about her fashion changes. Sophie could sympathise with that, her own parents weren’t overly fond of her style either.

Gillian was rushing on. “Um, you’re not going to just head off are you? I mean, after you came all this way to drop it off?” Gillian indicated the chair she’d just vacated. “Sit down. Oh, sorry, that’s okay isn’t it Sophie?”

Gillian had such an innocent, pleading, look on her face that Sophie didn’t have the heart to say no. She couldn’t really anyway. It would be too rude to throw Alison out. “Yeah, sure.”

As Alison sat down, shifting her backpack to the floor to make room, Gillian scampered over to Sophie’s bed and threw herself down, her fancy black skirt billowing out.

Whoa, watch out or you’ll flash her. Sophie knew that Gillian hadn’t been wearing clothes like that for very long, only a few months. It looked like her friend still had a bit to learn about them. Much as she liked black herself, Sophie’s taste in Goth fashion tended to the more practical side, skirts and dresses that didn’t flair out or tight black pants or jeans.

“Are you okay Sophie?” Alison’s question caught Sophie’s attention. She realised she was still standing at the door. Something undefinable about Alison filled the small space, Sophie feeling out of place in her own room.

She shook her head, trying to banish the odd notion.

It’s just because I’m so tired.

She closed the door.

And why didn’t you sit in the chair at the desk? the sour thought aimed in Gillian’s direction, Sophie instantly regretting the feeling. It wasn’t Gillian’s fault that she was tired. But Sophie’s room did have two chairs, the one Alison now sat in and the one at the desk. The one at the desk wasn’t all that comfortable, but it served. If Gillian was going to take her bed Sophie thought she might as well take the one at the desk. At least it might help keep her awake.

“Hey, no,” Gillian called, obviously divining Sophie’s intention. “There’s room for us both.” She patted the patch of bed next to her.

Sophie looked between the chair and the bed. The bed was definitely more comfortable, the soft mattress calling out to her. And she really didn’t have the strength to argue. She slumped down next to Gillian.

“Sorry to barge in like this,” Alison began. “I hope I didn’t stop you doing anything too important.”

Sophie had been gazing distractedly in the direction of her window. Alison’s voice pulled her head around.

“Uh, no,” Sophie managed, her eyes again fixed on Alison’s.

Or maybe that should be the other way around, she thought blearily.

“Oh, good,” Alison replied. “I won’t stay long. Sorry, but you look tired. Really tired. Too many assignments, right?”

Sophie lips pursed. “Yeah. God, why do they all set them due at the same time? How hard could it be to check when the others are due?”

“Oh, I know,” Alison agreed. “But sometimes they’re like that. And you have to stay up so late doing them. And you just can’t get any sleep. And you’re so tired. It’s like you can’t keep your eyes open. But you have to. Right?”

“Yeah, right.” The words spilt from Sophie’s mouth without her even thinking of them. She didn’t worry about it. Alison was right.

“And now you’ve got company. So you have to keep your eyes open. Because it would be rude to shut them, no matter how tired you are.”

“Yeah,” Sophie nodded. She was definitely tired. But it was hard to worry about it too much. Not when Alison’s voice made her feel so warm and safe.

“So tired you can hardly stay upright. So tired you can hardly think. So tired it’s all you can do to keep your eyes open. After all those assignments your head must feel so heavy.”

How does she know about the assignments? Sophie wondered. She was so tired could barely form the thought. Maybe Gillian told her. It didn’t matter. It didn’t matter that she hadn’t thought of it the first time Alison mentioned assignments. All that mattered was that Sophie had to keep her eyes open. It would be wrong to fall asleep when she had company.

“It would be so good to sleep,” Alison said. To Sophie everything except the girl’s voice, and her eyes, was retreating into the distance. “But you can’t, not yet. You have to keep your eyes open. But you don’t have to think, just listen. Listening is easy when you’re so tired. Isn’t that right Sophie?”

“Yeah,” Sophie breathed. She could just listen. Listening didn’t require thinking. She could just listen to Alison’s voice. That voice that was sweeping over her like a blanket. And doing things to her that a blanket would never do.

What? That, that’s not… the thought trailed off. She had to keep listening to Alison.

“You’re so tired, and your head’s so heavy. So heavy. I know. Why not just lean over? Slowly, gently. Just lean over and rest your head on Gillian’s lap. That’ll be so easy. Then you won’t have to worry about keeping your head up. It’ll be like lying down. You can just keep your eyes open and listen.”

Sophie tried to think about what Alison was saying. The whole conversation was odd. It wasn’t even a conversation at all. Just Alison saying things. But Sophie was so tired. It was all she could to keep her eyes open. Maybe she should just lean over. It felt like the whole room was tilting. Like her thoughts were mired in warm, delicious, syrup. It was so hard to think.

Sophie sighed as she felt a hand brush her hair. When had she leant over? She must have, the girl realizing that her head was now in Gillian’s lap. It felt nice, Gillian’s hand slowly stroking her hair, over and over, in time with Alison’s voice. The voice that was saying things, had been saying things. Sophie knew she had to listen. Alison was her guest.

And it was so nice to listen to Alison’s voice.

“You’re so tired,” Alison said, “too tired to think, too tired to worry. Too tired to do anything but listen to me and keep your eyes open.”

Sophie couldn’t do anything but listen and keep her eyes open. She didn’t want to do anything else.

“Down and down,” the sound of Alison’s voice echoed around Sophie’s head. A head that was so empty of anything else. Sophie thought that maybe she should worry about that. But she couldn’t. All she could do was listen to the voice. She was too tired to do anything else.

“So tired, so sleepy. Your eyes open. So tired you can’t think. Going deeper and deeper. Relaxing. Down into a place that’s so safe, so warm. A special place. Where you can sleep for me, keeping your eyes open and listening. Sleep for me Sophie.”

Sophie slept. But her eyes were open and she could still hear the voice.

“Going down and down. Such a warm, safe feeling. Listening to me. Trusting me. The only thing in your head is my voice. The only thing that exists is my voice. Nothing before, nothing after.”

The voice was sweeping through Sophie, burying her, burying her will, burying any desire apart from the need to listen. Burying them so deep she forgot they had ever existed.

“Let go,” the voice said, that warm, strong voice that was all Sophie knew, “let go of everything, all your thoughts. Going deeper and deeper, feeling better and better, warm and safe and happy. You think only what I tell you to think. So easy not to have your own thoughts. The only thoughts in your head are what I put there.”

Sophie would have agreed if she could think. But she couldn’t. She didn’t have any thoughts. The voice hadn’t given her any yet.

“So warm, so safe, so happy. You love feeling like this. You want to feel like this again.”

Sophie felt warm and safe and happy. She loved feeling like this. She wanted to feel like this again. The voice had told her that, so it was what she thought.

It was all she thought.

All she was.

“You can feel like this again. You need to feel like this again. Whenever I say ‘Be safe and warm Sophie’ you’ll sink down to this place, so deep, so hypnotised, no thoughts in your head. You want to be hypnotised, so safe, so warm. All your thoughts vanishing. You’ll go into trance, deeper and deeper each time, whenever I say ‘Be safe and warm Sophie’. Letting go, sinking down and down. Just listening to my voice. Thinking only what my voice tells you to think.”

She would sink down and down. To this safe, warm, place. Where all she had to do was listen to the voice. Although Sophie didn’t know where she’d be sinking down from. There was nothing other than the voice. Nothing before, nothing after. She couldn’t remember anything but feeling like this.

It didn’t matter.

“What will you do when I say ‘Be safe and warm Sophie’?” the voice asked.

“Sink down to this safe, warm, place,” Sophie answered. It wasn’t a choice. Choice didn’t exist.

“Good girl.” Sophie could tell the voice was happy. That was good. That made Sophie feel safe and warm. She liked feeling safe and warm. The voice had told her that she could. “Now let’s go over that a few times. Just to make sure.”

If that’s what the voice wanted, Sophie would do it. If she could think, she might have wondered why. She didn’t need to be told again. She’d go so deep whenever the voice said those wonderful words. But she couldn’t think, she simply did what she was told.

A few minutes, and several repetitions later, Alison leant back in her chair. Her shoulders slumped. She hadn’t realised they’d been so tight. She hadn’t been sure she could do this. Hadn’t been sure, even as she handed the notebook to Gillian and they went through their rehearsed lines, that she would do this.

But in the end she couldn’t resist.

I love hypnotising girls.

Why wouldn’t she? Gazing at Sophie’s empty features, her wide, staring eyes, Alison could hardly sort through the jumble of emotions that she felt. Relief, satisfaction, trepidation, desire. Wrapped around it all was the knowledge that she’d done it. The girl was hers. Not totally, not fully. This was only the first step. But there was no going back now.

Mine! Possessiveness shot through Alison, hard and fierce, the girl biting her. The force of the feeling threatened to overwhelm her as the realisation hit her. She stared at Sophie, drinking her in, like fine wine, like water in the desert. The girl’s silky hair, her beautiful face, the tight and short black dress outlining her trim figure, the wonderful legs stretched out as she leant over to lay her head in Gillian’s lap. Her mind. All Alison’s. She had to struggle to stop herself shouting out.

Oh god. Alison could feel how wet she was, her thighs slipping past each other as she pressed them together, the heat of arousal flooding through her. She didn’t know when that had started. When Sophie’s head had floated into Gillian’s lap? When she’d told the girl to sleep? Maybe even when Sophie had opened the door and Alison had thought about what she was planning to do.

It didn’t matter.

Sophie was hers. Not that Alison was jealous. She’d share Sophie. With Jane. With Gillian. And Kathy. But Sophie was hers!

Alison wondered what the girl would look like, naked, on her knees. What Sophie would taste like. What it would feel like to change something about her.

She’d know soon enough. Not tonight. She wasn’t going to risk much more tonight.

“Sophie, you love being hypnotised by me. It’s so warm, so safe, so wonderful. Being hypnotised by me turns you on. Nothing in your head but my voice. My voice is your thoughts. Repeat these thoughts back to me and believe them. I love being hypnotised by Alison. It’s so warm, so safe, so wonderful. Being hypnotised by Alison turns me on.”

Alison squirmed in her seat, as Sophie spoke, the girl’s voice so empty. “I love being hypnotised by Alison. It’s so warm, so safe, so wonderful. Being hypnotised by Alison turns me on.”

That’s enough, Alison told herself firmly after leading Sophie through a few more repetitions and telling her that she wouldn’t consciously remember being hypnotised. Hopefully just a few more sessions and Sophie would be ready to join Gillian on her knees in front of Alison.

The idea felt so good.

A sliver of guilt wormed its way through Alison’s mind. At what she’d done to the girl. At what she was going to do. But it was so weak it hardly mattered. Alison knew that she was supposed to have slaves. That was what was important. And Alison would make sure Sophie was happy.

Just like Gillian was.

Alison could tell that Gillian was bursting to say something, the girl fidgeting even as Sophie’s head lay in her lap, Gillian’s hand still stroking the girl’s long, silky, dark brown hair.

“What’s the matter Gillian?”

“Um, you, is it, er, okay?”

Oh. Alison couldn’t stop herself smiling. Gillian wasn’t sure what to call her.

“It’s okay Gillian, she won’t remember.”

“You did it Mistress!” the girl squealed. Alison knew Gillian preferred to call her Mistress.

Alison smiled back. “Only because you helped.”

“Oh, no, I didn’t do anything,” Gillian protested, “It was all you.”

“Gillian.” At Alison’s sharp command the girl fell silent. The girl might be a slave but that didn’t mean she should belittle her own achievements. Alison wasn’t having that. “I needed to know when she’d be tired. You let me know. I needed an excuse to talk to her. You gave me that. Don’t underestimate yourself.”

“Sorry Mistress,” Gillian replied, her lips trembling.

“Oh, Gillian,” Alison said, shaking her head. “It’s okay. I’m proud of you.”

Gillian smiled. The expression, so open and trusting, sent a flood of warmth through Alison.

“Are you going to make her like me Mistress?” the redhead asked.

“No, not quite like you,” Alison replied, distracted. The question had made her think about what was going to do with Sophie. But she realised she hadn’t properly thought beyond this moment. Not what she was going to do with Sophie, let alone how. All she had,beyond he obvious, were some vague ideas. She’d been so caught up in the idea of having the girl. Alison knew that she needed to do better than that.

She also realised that Gillian’s face had fallen again. It was too much for Alison. Quickly she pushed herself out of her chair, covered the short distance to the bed, and sat her down herself beside her slave, Sophie’s head still resting on Gillian’s lap.

With a single finger Alison turned Gillian’s head to face her. Gently she kissed the redhead, full on the lips. Gillian tasted of dark fruits and summer wine, the mix intoxicating. “It’s okay, Gillian, you’re special. There’s no-one like you.”

Gillian smiled back, the look utterly guileless.

Alison smiled too, her arm around her slave. She couldn’t feel as untroubled as Gillian. Gillian was her touchstone, a reminder of what could go wrong. She’d take care of Gillian, forever, and Gillian’s presence would remind Alison what she shouldn’t do. But that didn’t mean Alison couldn’t have another slave.

She would.

Very soon.

* * *

“Are you sure about Alison?” Sophie asked, a few days later. Gillian’s friend had bumped into them as the two Goth girls headed across campus. Alison hadn’t stayed long, just a quick greeting before heading off to her next class. Sophie wished that Alison had been as quick to leave the other night.

God, I was so tired I can’t even remember them going.

Sophie had met Gillian’s friend a few times now. Alison seemed friendly but there was something about the girl that made Sophie uncomfortable. “Maybe you shouldn’t hang with her so much.”

“Hey, what?” Gillian replied, frowning. “Why do you say that? She’s a friend. Like I said, she helped me.”

“I don’t know,” Sophie shrugged. It was clear that her friend didn’t share her opinion. “The way you are with her. It’s like… You’re not into her are you?”

Gillian raised a hand to stifle a giggle. “Oh god, no, she has a girlfriend.”

Oh. Sophie hadn’t realised that Alison was gay. At least that explained why Gillian was so grateful.

“She helped you come out?

Gillian nodded earnestly. “Yeah, I couldn’t have done it without her.”

Perhaps that was it. Perhaps Alison was checking her out and that was what was worrying her. Sophie realised that she shouldn’t be so judgemental. That didn’t stop her being concerned for her friend.

“Don’t hang around hoping they break up.”

A derisive snort erupted from Gillian. “Alison and Jane? Not going to happen. They’re, like, forever. You’re not going to pull some stupid her or me thing are you?”

“God no,” Sophie replied hurriedly. She didn’t want Gillian getting the wrong idea. It didn’t matter to Sophie what other people did in their bed. If Alison tried coming onto her Sophie would politely decline, but that was all. Alison had been a good friend to Gillian.

Maybe the girl wasn’t so bad after all.

* * *

That was days ago now.

Sophie stopped, confused.

What? Why?

She was walking up to a door. She didn’t remember coming here. Wherever here was. One hand was raised to knock. A large black backpack dangled from a strap held by her other hand.

I shouldn’t be here.

Something inside Sophie told her to turn around. Run. Never come back. Something desperate, beating at her mind.

She lowered her hand, an inch at a time, muscles rigid as she fought the urge to knock on the door. She turned around. Placed one foot in front of the other.

She took a step. Then another step. And a third.

She had to get away. Had to. She was almost free.

She stopped.

No! The desperate cry echoed around her head. But she didn’t say a word.

She wanted to turn around. Head back to the door.

I can’t, I won’t. She was pleading with herself.

Sophie was standing in front of the door again.

She couldn’t remember turning around and crossing the short distance that had separated her from it.

I’m going away. The thought drifted across her mind.

Dimly Sophie remembered telling her friends that she was going away for the weekend. Leaving early Friday morning. Wouldn’t be back until late Monday, or even maybe Tuesday. Telling them, with just a hint of regret, to have a good time at the club even though she wouldn’t be there. There were images of her packing her backpack, leaving her room.

I’m going away.

The thought meant more than just taking a break for the weekend. But she didn’t know what.

She was trembling in fear and part of that was because she didn’t even know what she was frightened of. A tear ran down Sophie’s cheek as she raised her hand again to knock. The gesture made her feel that she’d lost some important part of herself.

Don’t knock, don’t knock, don’t knock.

It was the most important thing in the world that she not knock. That her hand didn’t move. That it stay where it was. Or, better yet, that she turn around again. Walk away. This time keep walking. Until she was so far away she couldn’t even remember where the door was.

She knocked.

Run. There’s still time to run.

Terrified, Sophie wanted to know why part of her didn’t want to move. Why part of her wanted her to stay right where she was. Why part of her was so aroused by the idea that her breasts ached with the need to be touched and her pussy throbbed.

The door opened and Sophie’s heart beat faster.

It wasn’t just fear that caused that.

“Hi Sophie,” Gillian smiled, both hands on the door as she opened it. Gillian’s greeting was bright and happy, her welcoming smile almost innocent. The redhead was dressed up as if she was going out, her best dress, one Sophie had helped her choose, all black lace and frills and held tight over her torso by a deep purple corset before billowing out into a skirt of so many layers. Sophie wondered how they managed that many layers in a skirt so short.

That didn’t worry Sophie. Gillian didn’t frighten her. What frightened her was the person who stood behind Gillian.

Alison.

Something told Sophie that if she entered the room it wouldn’t be Sophie who walked out. Whoever walked out would look like Sophie. Might call herself Sophie. But she wouldn’t be Sophie.

I’m going away.

It was Gillian’s room. She should have known that. She’d been there before. But never like this. Inside the room she knew she’d be warm and safe and happy. That thought frightened her more than anything else.

“Come in, Sophie,” Alison called. It didn’t sound like an order, just a welcome from one friend to another. But it pulled at Sophie, in oh-so-many places.

No, no, no. Please, no.

Sophie walked into the room, part of her still begging her to stop. The rest urging her to go faster. “H-hypnotise me?” She didn’t know why she said those words. Or why the flush of arousal spread faster through her body as she did.

Alison smiled. It was broad and the warmth of it reached Alison’s eyes, cute little crinkles appearing at the edges of those eyes. Sophie she couldn’t tear herself away from Alison’s eyes. Some part of her thought that Alison’s smile was all wrong. It should be cold and hard under dead eyes. But it was genuine. A smile that would make you like the person wearing it. Sophie didn’t want to like Alison. “Be safe and warm Sophie.”

Sophie was on her knees before Gillian closed the door, before Alison had even finished speaking.

Her mind was spiralling down, into an empty void. It wasn’t dark or light or large or small. It just was. She’d be safe and warm there. Without a thought in her head. Just the voice.

That voice was speaking to her now.

Taking her down to that warm, safe, place. Telling her to sleep.

Sophie slept.

* * *

What?

She was awake. Sophie guessed that time had passed. She didn’t know how long it had been. She wasn’t on her knees any longer. She was standing in the middle of the room. Gillian’s room. She could move if she wanted to. Nothing was restraining her. Nothing holding her down. She could see the door. It was only a few steps away, the room not being very large, just a typical one-person student accommodation. Sophie could walk over to that door, open it, and walk away.

She didn’t know if Gillian was there. She couldn’t see Gillian. She could see Alison. Alison was standing between her and the door.

Sophie looked at Alison and her clit pulsed.

“Hello Sophie,” Alison said. “How are you feeling?”

Slowly Sophie’s face formed into a frown. How was she feeling? She could feel sweat dripping down her body, inside her tight black dress. Her legs were tired, as if she’d run a mile. Her lips were dry and her throat ached, as if she’d been speaking for far too long.

She looked at Alison.

Her clit pulsed again, arousal cascading up through her. Her nipples were rock-hard nubs. There was so much need in her.

She didn’t want to move.

“Wh-what are you doing to me?” She should be running or screaming or trying to tear the other girl’s eyes out.

She wasn’t doing any of that.

“You’re not really awake you know,” Alison commented. “I’ve just brought you up enough so that I can talk to you. That’s why you can’t move. Or call out. I told you that you couldn’t. Although I don’t how much you really want to. Maybe I should ask you?”

Alison paused, almost looking uncertain. Sophie wasn’t sure what she should do.

“Anyway,” Alison continued, after a quick shake of her head, “I really should answer your question shouldn’t I? I’m turning you into my slave. How does that make you feel Sophie?”

Hot. A flush of pure arousal shot through the Asian girl, her pussy dripping. Her knees weakened, so much she thought she’d fall over.

The only reason she didn’t was because Alison had told her that she couldn’t move. That was hot as well.

I shouldn’t feel like this. It was Oh so oh my god hot wrong. So wrong Hot! She shouldn’t want to be made a slave. She didn’t. She just wanted to be warm and safe and happy and Anything she tells me to be.

“I’m going to bring you up and send you down. Over and over. Until you beg me for it. Until you want it so bad it aches.”

Sophie was aching now. Oh god, she can. No, no, I can’t think that. She wouldn’t let herself think that. She couldn’t let herself believe that Alison could do this. That Alison could turn her into a slave, break her, make her pussy gush at the merest sight of her.

Her pussy was leaking now, wetter than she could ever remember it being.

This can’t be happening. She wanted to cry and scream and fall to my knees and run my tongue up her leg and… No. No!

“Don’t worry though. You’ll be happy. I’ll make sure of that. I’ll take care of you, forever. Just like Gillian.”

This is insane. You’re insane. What did Alison think she was going to be? Some grinning little puppet who said she was happy just because Alison told her to? That wasn’t real. And it wasn’t just her.

Where’s Gillian? Is she doing this to Gillian?

“G-Gillian?” Sophie called uncertainly. Why wouldn’t her voice make any more sound than that? “Gillian are you here?”

There wasn’t any answer, but Sophie had to try. Even if Gillian wasn’t here. Even if it didn’t do any good. Even as… My pussy is dripping and that’s so good and I just want to cum. Oh god, I need to cum so bad. Maybe if I’m her slave she’ll let me cum. I’ll cum and be warm and safe and …

Maybe if one of them got away it would mean something. She couldn’t just give in. But too much of her wanted to stay. Maybe, Sophie thought, maybe Gillian would have a chance while Alison was concentrating on her.

“Get away,” Sophie said, “Get out Gillian. Run. Run away.”

Alison smiled at her, the warm expression sending another flush of arousal through Sophie.

Hot, aroused, so good, so warm, so safe, so happy. Love being safe, warm, happy, hypnotised. Want to be hypnotised. No thoughts. Just the voice.

“You were so right about her Gillian.”

Sophie could hear the approval in Alison’s voice. That voice. The one that told her what to think.

It’s so good she feels like that. I’m so turned on. No! Fuck, no.

“Thank you Sophie,” Gillian said, her friend’s voice coming from somewhere behind the entranced girl. Sophie wanted to cry at the sincerity. “That was so sweet. I really mean that. But I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.”

She got you too. Despair shattered the Asian girl’s heart.

Memories flashed through Sophie’s mind. Gillian, her friend, pulling out her phone and calling someone. Then handing the phone to Sophie, her eyes glazed over.

She’d completely forgotten about that until right now.

She’d taken the phone, looking at it quizzically before putting it to her ear.

“Be safe and warm Sophie.”

Down she’d gone. Down and down and down spiralling to that safe, warm, place. Where there were no thoughts. Nothing except the voice. Alison’s voice. Telling her what to think.

Another memory. That time, when she’d thought Alison had just bumped into them, said hello and gone on her way. She’d hypnotised Sophie then too. So hot. In public. Pussy dripping, turned on. So turned on. Wanting to be hypnotised. Loving it. Wanting to be safe warm happy. Wanting to be told what to think.

Alison’s voice was telling her what to think.

Telling her what to be.

Sophie didn’t know how many other times there’d been. How many other times Alison had put her under. Told her what to think.

Love that. God I’m so turned on. I just want to cum. Please, let me cum.

“Time to go back to sleep Sophie and learn some more about being a slave.”

Sophie slept.

* * *

It was dark when Sophie next awoke. Night must have fallen. She was kneeling, feet tucked back under her arse.

Just sitting there, like something owned, waiting to be told what to do.

What? Sophie tried to catch the thought. She didn’t know where it had come from. Didn’t know why it didn’t have her shaking in terror.

Didn’t know why her clit throbbed.

She was still in Gillian’s room. Where Alison had hypnotised her Love being hypnotised. Safe warm. It turns me on. No. No. I can’t. No.

Sophie didn’t know if it was still Friday. Maybe it was Saturday and Alison had ripped a whole day out of her life, made her forget it. Maybe it was Sunday. More pieces of her life, her mind, just gone. Maybe she’d been here for weeks. Sophie’s mind spiralled around, trying to remember, trying to make sense of what had happened to her. Maybe this wasn’t the first time and Alison had made her forget the others. Maybe she’d come to Gillian’s room before and Alison had hypnotised her and told her how good it would be to be Alison’s slave. And Sophie had fallen to her knees and said yes and felt so safe and warm.

Sophie shivered, her pussy dampening at the thought.

There was something in her ears. They felt like the earbuds for her phone. Her hands were together in her lap, holding something, an MP3 player.

Sophie watched as her fingers chose a track, pushed play.

“Hello Sophie,” a voice said. Not just any voice, the voice. Alison’s voice. “I’ve woken you up just a bit again. Or really, I suppose you woke yourself up. I told you that when you were ready you were to hit stop and wake up just enough to understand this. So you must have just done that.”

No! Sophie didn’t want to believe that she’d done anything Alison had told her to. That she’d been sitting there, hypnotised, mindless. That she’d reached out and hit stop. But it hadn’t been her decision. She was no more in control than the player was.

“You’ve been hypnotised for hours now Sophie. Do you like being hypnotised?”

“Oh god yes,” the kneeling girl whispered, hating herself at the same time she wanted to beg for more.

Sophie felt the muscles in her neck tighten. She was so turned on, her panties were soaking wet and her nipples in her bra were so tight. Hot. Oh my god I need to cum. So happy. So safe warm please. No, please, no.

She realised that the bra and panties were all she was wearing. And they weren’t the ones she’d had on when she’d arrived. They were black and lacy and so skimpy they hardly covered anything at all and she only owned one set like that. She remembered carefully placing them in her backpack. She’d never take them if she was just going away for a few days. She’s only worn them twice. And the guys who’d she’d been on dates with those times had liked them so very much. She didn’t know why she was wearing them now. Had she stripped off in front of Alison and Gillian? Put the lingerie on. Why couldn’t she remember? And why did the idea of stripping in front of Alison turn her on so much?

She was wearing heels. She never wore heels. Not stilettos like she was sure she was wearing now.

Sophie could see her right hand trembling. She didn’t know if she was trying to throw the player away. Or make it go back to whatever had hypnotised her. Love being hypnotised. Want Alison to hypnotise me. So turned on by being hypnotised.

The voice was speaking again.

“It doesn’t matter what you said. I’ll ask you later. What I really wanted to wake you up for was so that you could listen to what you’ve been hearing for the last few hours. You know what track to listen to Sophie. Just twice through then come back here.”

Sophie watched, horrified, as her hand reached out and did just what the voice told her to do. Another track started up. But it wasn’t Alison’s voice this time. It was Sophie’s own voice.

“I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

Sophie’s head spun. When had she said those words? Alison must have hypnotised her, a fresh wave of arousal flowing through Sophie at the thought. Had her say those words. Had her forget saying them. Then taken her down to that safe warm place where there were no thoughts and had her listen to the recording and it was the only thing in her head and she believed everything because it was her words and her thoughts and she had no other thoughts so they must be right.

The track was on its second play through now, Sophie’s stomach dropping in fear as she realised she was whispering along with the words.

“I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

Her fingers changed the track again. She’d obeyed.

She was so turned on.

“Hi Sophie, back again?” Alison’s voice asked cheerfully. “I’m going hypnotise you again now. You like me hypnotising you don’t you?”

Sophie didn’t want to admit it, but it was true. She did. She knew Alison had made her want it. But that didn’t stop her wanting it so much.

“Yes,” she whispered, her head slumping in shame.

“And then I’ll put you back to sleep and you’ll go back to saying those words. You want to do that for me, don’t you Sophie?”

“Yes,” Sophie whispered again, a single tear falling down her cheek. She hadn’t wanted to say yes. Or at least she hadn’t wanted to want to say yes. That single tear was carrying all her regret, all her yearning for what might have been. Falling away and vanishing. Like she was.

“Be safe and warm Sophie.”

Sophie’s thoughts, along with all her worries, all her fears, disappeared as she fell into that safe, warm, place.

“Sleep now Sophie. You know what to do.”

Sophie slept.

And did as she was ordered.

* * *

Sophie awoke. She was fully clothed this time, wearing another of the dresses she’d packed for the weekend. Her special weekend. The weekend Mistress was going to turn her into a slave. Mistress’ slave.

Alison, no, Mistress was standing in front of Sophie. There was only Mistress and Sophie and Gillian in the room. Sophie didn’t have to be told to fall to her knees.

She just did it.

Mistress, obey, owned, turned on, so turned on.

“Sophie, you can look up.”

Sophie looked up to see Mistress smiling down at her. Sophie’s heart felt ready to burst. Mistress smiling at her made her feel so happy.

“Sophie do you want to be my slave?”

Yes, yes, yes. How could she want anything else? How could anything else make any sense?

“Yes Mistress.”

She was so safe and warm here with Mistress.

Mistress smiled. To Sophie it was like the sun rising before her.

“Well then Sophie, you are my slave.”

Sophie’s heart swelled even further. Mistress wanted her. She was owned.

Obey Mistress. Love Mistress. So turned on.

“Just a couple of questions Sophie. Who was you best friend in School?”

Sophie had no idea why Mistress wanted to know that. But she had no secrets from Mistress. More than that answering the question let her obey Mistress. Obeying Mistress felt good.

“Lisa McKellar, Mistress.”

Mistress’ smiled broadened.

Obeying Mistress turns me on.

Sophie was turned on, her nipples pressing against her bra and her pussy juicing.

“And, um, how old were you when you first saw Frozen?”

Sophie didn’t know why Mistress was asking the questions but she was happy to do anything Mistress asked. “I was nine Mistress. My parents bought me the Blu-ray.”

To Sophie it looked like Mistress was having to stop herself jumping for joy. Sophie didn’t understand why Mistress was so happy. But Mistress was, so that made Sophie happy. She’d made Mistress happy.

She’d obeyed.

Sophie’s pussy was on fire now, a hot, steaming mess. She wanted Mistress to touch her. It didn’t matter where. Even a brush of Mistress’ fingers might be enough to set her off. Make her cum and cum and cum.

“That’s so good Sophie,” Mistress beamed.

Make Mistress happy. Obey Mistress

“But we’re not quite ready yet. It’s Tuesday morning. Time for you to go to class. We’ll need to put you to sleep. That’s the new you, the new Sophie. We’ll wake the old Sophie up.”

Sophie felt sad. The old Sophie wasn’t Mistress’ slave. She wanted to be Mistress’ slave.

Did I do something wrong? She was gazing up at Mistress, wide-eyed, tears just beginning to form. She didn’t want to disappoint Mistress.

“Don’t worry,” Mistress said reassuringly. “You were a bit… Well, it just took longer than I thought it would. Now listen carefully. You’ll wake up, just a bit, whenever you see me. You’ll tell the old Sophie how happy she is to see me. Make sure she comes back here next weekend. And the weekend after that if we need it. Until you can be the new Sophie all the time.”

Sophie would do that. She’d do everything Mistress said. Because obeying Mistress turned her on. Because obeying Mistress was all she wanted to do.

“Be safe and warm Sophie.”

The new Sophie slept.

* * *

“And then he turned around, slipped on the water and ended up on his arse!”

Gillian and Alison erupted into gales of laughter as Sophie ended her story about one of her tutors.

“Oh God,” Alison cried, almost choking on the words.

Sophie was so happy she’d made the other girl laugh.

“There’s a couple of my tutors I wish that would happen to,” Gillian grumbled. Then burst out laughing again.

“You don’t mean Jane do you?” Alison asked, giving Gillian a playful shove.

Apparently Alison’s girlfriend helped Gillian with her studies. Sophie was surprised she hadn’t met the girl yet.

“God, no,” Gillian replied, grinning at her friend.

The three girls had been sitting at a bench outside the coffee shop, swapping stories and gossiping about people they knew.

Maybe she’s not so bad at all, Sophie thought, glancing at Alison. Now that she knew Alison was gay it seemed that she understood the other girl better.

“I’d better be going,” Alison announced as she rose to her feet, picking up her bag. “Hey Gillian, you want to come over tonight? Kathy will be there. It’s about time you met her. Jane’s been at me to introduce you two.”

“Sure,” Gillian agreed smiling. “What time do you want me?”

“About six?” Alison suggested. “Jane’s cooking.”

From the smile on Gillian’s face that obviously meant something.

Maybe she’s a good cook, Sophie mused. She felt a little hurt that she’d been left out of the invitation. She’d like to get to know Alison better, meet her girlfriend. She really thought she’d misjudged the girl.

“Sorry Sophie,” Alison apologised, a cute look of embarrassment on her face. “But Jane’s only got enough for four and… But we’ll get you over soon, okay?”

“Okay,” Sophie agreed hurriedly. Alison really didn’t have to apologise like that.

“Just one thing,” Alison added. “Be safe and warm Sophie.”

Sophie’s pussy clenched as her thoughts dropped away, her mind spiralling down and down into that safe warm place. Until there were no thoughts in her head, only the voice.

The voice was telling her things.

“It won’t be for long,” Alison explained to Gillian, Sophie quietly repeating the ideas Alison had given her. “Just a few minutes. But I thought I should let her out a bit. And it helps get her ready. I think. Well, I hope. It’s not like I have a lot of experience with this.” She really was making it up as she went along. She hoped she didn’t make any mistakes with Sophie to match those she’d made with Gillian

“You’ll know what to do,” Gillian stated earnestly.

Alison watched as Gillian mouth the word ‘Mistress’ at the end of her sentence. Then followed it with an impish smile. Her slave really could be a tease.

My first slave, Alison reminded herself. She had Sophie now. Or at least she would soon.

Alison whispered some more commands to the entranced girl.

The new Sophie woke up and gazed adoringly at her Mistress.

(To be continued)