The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 34

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

The weekend that Sophie spent in Gillian’s room

“What do you mean you’re going to see Gillian?” Jane cried. “I thought we were going out this afternoon!”

Alison wasn’t sure when exactly they’d agreed to that. She remembered Jane bringing up the idea. But that wasn’t the same as agreeing. She wasn’t sure mentioning that would be a good idea. Not with the anger that was flashing in her girlfriend’s eyes.

You’re so cute when you’re angry.

Alison wasn’t sure mentioning that was a good idea either. The lovers were standing in the lounge room of the house they shared with Meredith, Jane glaring furiously at Alison, Alison shifting her weight uneasily from foot to foot.

“You were over there last night!” Jane cried. “For hours!”

“Shush Jane,” Alison tried to quiet her indignant girlfriend. “You’ll wake Meredith up.”

It was Saturday morning, so none of the girls had classes. Alison wasn’t sure what time Meredith had arrived home the night before. It was almost certainly late. Very late. Whatever time Meredith had staggered home they hadn’t seen their housemate this morning.

“Oh, screw Meredith. And that’s another thing we’re going to be talking about!” Jane huffed, thrusting the index finger of her right hand in Alison’s direction.

“Huh?”

“Don’t ‘huh’ me,” Jane shot back. “If you haven’t been on the phone to Gillian you’ve been running off to see her. If you need to see her now why not get her to come over here? You’ve hardly looked at me for days!”

Alison didn’t think that last shot was entirely fair. She’d looked at Jane a lot last night. When her eyes could focus. She didn’t think pointing that out would help. She had been spending a lot of time with Gillian. Alison wasn’t about to tell Jane that she’d already been to Gillian’s room and come back that morning. While Jane was still asleep. Alison had needed to. For the same reason she needed to get back there. It wasn’t to see Gillian. It was to check on Sophie. The girl had looked so sexy, kneeling on the floor of Gillian’s room, listening to the recorded commands Alison had given her. The commands that would make Sophie her slave.

I should have slaves. Sexy slave girls.

“I won’t be that long,” Alison pleaded.

“That’s what you said you last night!” Jane stamped her foot. “And all the other times.”

Alison’s heart melted. She hated seeing Jane upset. But she so wanted Sophie to be a surprise for Jane. She’d planned it all out. Having Sophie kneeling on their bed, her head down, hands resting lightly on her thighs, knees spread. All she’d be wearing would be a bow around her waist. And maybe heels. Alison hadn’t decided on that yet. Telling Jane to close her eyes, that there was something Alison wanted to show her. Leading her girlfriend up the stairs, into their room. And then standing where she could see Jane’s face. Telling Jane to open her eyes. Watching the sweet look of surprise on the blonde’s beautiful features as she took in the gorgeous Asian girl waiting for them.

And once Jane was over her surprise, Alison would tell Sophie to do everything Jane wanted.

But Sophie wasn’t ready for all that. She wasn’t Alison’s slave.

Yet.

“You’re not even listening to me!” Jane cried. “It’s like you want her more than you want me. If that’s what it is, well, well, just say it.”

Alison was stunned. It wasn’t true at all. But if that’s what she’d made Jane think then she’d done something horrible. Her insides crumpled. She could see tears forming in Jane’s eyes. This wasn’t what she’d wanted.

“Massage time Janey.”

Jane’s features went slack, the light dying in her eyes, the anger draining away.

I can fix this, Alison told herself. I have to fix this. Seeing Jane so hurt and upset was killing her. Alison wanted to hold her girlfriend, kiss her. Wrap her arms around the blonde and make all the hurt go away. Rip Jane’s clothes off and drag her upstairs. But she couldn’t, not yet. Sophie was becoming hers. And that meant Alison had a responsibility to her as well.

“One.” The lifeless sound spilt from Jane’s lips, reverberating in Alison’s body.

God, I love you.

“Jane, listen to me. You don’t mind how much time I spend with Gillian. You won’t worry about it. Gillian’s my slave, so I need to spend time with her.”

Alison watched, looking for any reaction from Jane. She didn’t expect any. Not with how deep Jane went into trance now.

Doesn’t hurt to be sure.

“You’re so deep Jane. So safe, so warm, no thoughts. Just my voice. Listen to my voice. Listen to what it’s telling you. You believe my voice.”

“Believe your voice.” Alison’s heart lurched at Jane’s reply.

Uncertain, Alison paused for a moment. I Have to do this, the brunette told herself, restlessly pacing, back and forward.

“Repeat what my voice says Jane,” Alison commanded firmly. “Until you believe it. I don’t mind how much time Alison spends with Gillian. I won’t worry about it. Gillian is Alison’s slave, so she needs to spend time with her.”

In contrast to Alison’s movement Jane stood perfectly still, her arms hanging by her side. She gazed across the room, her beautiful face slack. “I don’t mind how much time Alison spends with Gillian. I won’t worry about it. Gillian is Alison’s slave, so she needs to spend time with her.”

This will work. It has to. I’ll get Sophie ready. Then I’ll surprise her.

“I don’t mind how much time Alison spends with Gillian. I won’t worry about it. Gillian is Alison’s slave, so she needs to spend time with her,” Jane repeated.

I mean it’s not like I’m cheating on her or anything. This works for her in the end. Alison knew that sounded awfully like a rationalisation.

“I don’t mind how much time Alison spends with Gillian. I won’t worry about it. Gillian is Alison’s slave, so she needs to spend time with her,” Jane repeated.

And if I need to I can do this again. If I need to do something that I don’t want her knowing. Just put her under. Jane looked so beautiful. So vulnerable. Alison could do anything to her. Anything at all. So was so delicate. So open.

“I don’t mind how much time Alison spends with Gillian. I won’t worry about it. Gillian is Alison’s slave, so she needs to spend time with her.”

It’ll be alright. She won’t remember being angry. It’ll all be gone. Anytime she’s angry with me I could do this. Her anger, gone. Alison knew there was something wrong with that. She wouldn’t have to work so hard to persuade herself if there wasn’t.

A part of her, gone. Just like Gillian.

Oh god, no!

“Jane, stop. Stop, stop!” This was wrong. Alison couldn’t breathe, regret choking her.

Jane fell silent as Alison sank to the floor, her head in hands. The brunette knelt there, sobbing, too afraid to look at her girlfriend.

What have I done?

Jane is not a slave Alison knew that. It was one of her truths. She didn’t know where it came from, didn’t care. She just knew it. But she’d come oh so close to treating her girlfriend just like her slaves. She couldn’t just hypnotise Jane every time they had an argument. Well, Alison admitted, she could. But it wouldn’t be right. It would make a mockery of what they had. She wasn’t sure she hadn’t already done that.

Alison’s heart was breaking into a million pieces. She wanted to crawl off somewhere. Hide away and pretend this hadn’t happened. That she hadn’t done this. She knew it wouldn’t change anything. But it was so tempting.

I can’t do that. I need to fix this.

She made herself look up. It was so hard. Her head wanted to bury itself back in her hands. She made herself look Jane in the face. Shame and regret flooded through Alison. It was almost hard to see the blonde, the tears in Alison’s eyes making her vague and indistinct. Like it almost wasn’t Jane standing there.

If I do this it won’t be her. Jane’s anger was part of her, without it she wouldn’t be Jane. Alison loved Jane’s anger, like she loved everything about her girlfriend.

“Jane,” Alison ventured timidly. She couldn’t sound like that. She had to sound as firm as she had before. She had slaves. She could command. “Jane. So deep, safe. Go so deep. Deeper and deeper until there’s nothing. Just my voice. No thoughts. What I say is true. Forget everything since I put you under. You won’t remember it, won’t act on it, won’t think it. Not consciously, not subconsciously. It never happened. You’ll be back to what you were before you went under just now. Tell me you won’t remember anything since I hypnotised you this morning.”

“I won’t remember anything since you hypnotised me this morning.”

Despite everything Alison couldn’t stop her eyes lingering over Jane’s form. Her trim legs, so much of them visible with the short pleated tartan skirt the blonde wore. The lacy, short-sleeved top, the white fabric so sheer Alison could see the outline of Jane’s bra through it. The bra over those breasts. Maybe they were the first thing about Jane Alison had fallen in love with. Or at least lust.

Jane’s pretty little titties in her pretty little bra, Alison giggled to herself. She knew it was much more hysteria than mirth.

“I’m so sorry Jane.” Alison wasn’t sure what she was apologising for. What she’d just done, certainly. Maybe for more than that. She wouldn’t change a thing that had happened between them before today, but she had to say it anyway.

Even if Jane couldn’t really hear it.

Alison hesitated. She needed to wake Jane up. She needed to hear Jane tell her everything was alright. Needed Jane to be angry.

If she’s not angry I can put her under again and tell her to be angry.

With a sinking feeling Alison realised that wouldn’t work. Her telling Jane what to feel wouldn’t be the same. And anyway…

Jane is not a slave.

Alison would just have to hope.

“Wake up Jane.”

Jane blinked. “What? Alison? What are you doing on the floor? Did you put me under?!”

Alison wilted under the glare from Jane’s narrowed eyes.

“I mean, that’s hot,” the blonde continued. “Anytime you put me under is just so, um, yum. But in the middle of an argument?” Jane stopped. Frowned. “We were arguing? Right? I was angry at you wasn’t I? You didn’t make me think I was?”

Alison leapt off the floor, threw her arms around Jane. “Jane I’m so sorry. I’m a horrible girlfriend.”

“Whoa, wait, hang on,” the blonde protested, half-convincingly, “the make-up is supposed to come after the argument.”

“You’re still angry with me?” Relief swept through Alison.

“What? Why are you happy that I’m angry with you?” Jane pulled away, Alison letting her go. The brunette couldn’t believe how happy the suspicious glare was giving her was making her feel. “You better tell me what’s going on.”

Alison swallowed nervously. “Jane, are you still angry with me for the time I’ve been spending with Gillian?”

“Yes,” Jane frowned, giving Alison a suspicious look.

“Oh, thank god.” Alison’s shoulders slumped. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m a rotten excuse for a girlfriend.”

It was Jane’s turn to put her arms around Alison. A warm feeling of comfort spread through the brunette, flowing from everywhere she felt Jane pressing against her. It was almost enough to convince Alison that everything was alright.

“Ali,” Jane said slowly, as if she was talking to a child. “What are you talking about?”

Alison wanted to stay in Jane’s arms and not say anything. But she knew she couldn’t do that, however hard it was to say what she had to say. “I’m sorry for spending so much time with Gillian. I wanted it to be a surprise. But I should have thought how you’d feel. I’m a horrible girlfriend.”

“You’re not horrible,” Jane chided. “But why were you doing it? And what do you mean a surprise?”

Alison ignored Jane’s question. “I am! We were arguing and I put you under and I made you forget we were arguing then I made you forget that so that you’d be back how you were but I didn’t know it would work and I was so scared and I’m a rotten, rotten, girlfriend.”

“Oh, ah,” Jane managed, obviously unsure exactly how to reply. She led Alison over to the lounge, sat her down. “You’re not a rotten girlfriend. You changed your mind, right?” Gently she rocked Alison, the brunette leaning into her. “But,” the blonde added at last, “what is going on with you and Gillian?”

Alison sat up, took Jane’s hands. She made herself look her girlfriend in the eye. “I’m sorry I’ve been ignoring you. I wanted it to be a surprise.” Jane said nothing, but the look on the blonde’s face made it clear she wanted Alison to keep going. The brunette hesitated. She’d so wanted it to be special when Jane first saw Sophie. But it hadn’t worked out. Any excuse she made now would just leave Jane suspicious. She couldn’t do that to her girlfriend. “Jane, I’m, I’m making another slave.”

Jane’s eyes lit up, her mouth dropping open. “You are? Oh, oh, that’s just. Oh Ali. And that’s what it’s all been about? And Gillian’s been helping you?” Jane was bouncing up and down in delight.

Alison nodded.

“Why didn’t you tell me? Oh, who is it?” Jane leaped off the lounge. “Where’s my bag? Can I meet her? She’s at Gillian’s? Um, shoes, which shoes? Let me come, please Ali, let me come.”

“I wanted it to be a surprise,” Alison whimpered. “If you meet her now it won’t be.”

“You can surprise me with her when she’s finished,” Jane declared. “But I want to see her now!”

Alison’s heart melted as she gazed at Jane.

“Pleeeeease, Ali,” Jane begged.

It was too much for Alison. She couldn’t say no. “Okay. But you’ll have to be quiet. She’s not finished yet.” Much as she’d wanted to surprise her girlfriend that plan had only hurt Jane. She had to make it up to her girlfriend.

I can’t do anything like this again.

She wasn’t sure how she could ensure that. But there was something she could do.

“I’m sorry I tried to hypnotise you into forgetting you were angry. I promise I won’t do that again. But I want to make it up to you.” Alison took a deep breath. Looked down at her hands where they were clasped primly in her lap. “Jane, I want you to be able to hypnotise me.”

Jane stared at her blankly. So blankly Alison wondered for moment if her girlfriend had slipped back under.

“Uh, Jane?”

The blonde blinked. “Oh, uh, yeah. That’d be great.” Then Jane’s shoulders slumped. “Oh, fuck it.”

Then Jane said something and the world went black.

Alison gasped. Waves of bliss were rolling up and down her spine. Electric wires connected her breasts to her pussy. Then shot up to her brain where they shorted out most of her conscious thought. The fabric of the lounge rubbed against her bare arse. That meant her skirt and panties had disappeared. She didn’t have a clue when.

How?

Alison was amazed she could even form one word. Not with Jane kneeling between her legs. Not with Jane’s tongue driving deep inside of her. That tongue that was keeping her dancing on the edge. The tongue that with one little touch could push her over. She didn’t have a clue when she’d lost half her clothes or how Jane had appeared between her legs.

The tip of Jane’s tongue brushed her clit and Alison’s world exploded.

“Jaaaaane!” Alison cried, her body spasming uncontrollably, back arching. She flopped back. She couldn’t say anything. She was breathing so heavily, aftershocks running through her like freight trains, that words were definitely an optional extra.

Jane grinned up at her, Alison’s juices plastered over her girlfriend’s face. Alison’s heart joined the rest of her in a warm, messy, puddle. Jane slowly licked Alison’s opening, the sensation causing sizzling waves to shoot through the brunette.

Alison grabbed Jane by the shoulders, pulled her up and planted a deep kiss on her girlfriend’s lips.

“Did you, did you hypnotise me?” the brunette managed eventually.

Jane shrugged sheepishly.

“How? Why? When?” Alison knew she wasn’t making much sense. “It was me that started wasn’t it? Not you?” For a wild moment Alison wondered if Jane had hypnotised her before she’d ever hypnotised Jane.

Jane tweaked the brunette’s nose, grinning. “Don’t worry silly. You got me first. And I don’t do it much. You’re the hypnotist around here. But I thought I should tell you. After you told me what you were doing with Gillian I had to tell you. Now can we go see your new slave?”

“You need to clean up,” Alison pointed out.

“And you need to get dressed,” Jane shot back cheekily. “Although do we have to go right this minute?”

Alison looked at the time. Thought about when she’d told Gillian she’d arrive. Jane was right. They had a little time. She reached for the zipper on her girlfriend’s skirt.

“Massage time Janey.” She’d do exactly to Jane what her girlfriend had just done to her.

It was only fair.

* * *

“Now remember,” Alison instructed sternly as they approached Gillian’s door. “You need to be quiet.”

“I know how to be quiet,” Jane protested. She could be quiet when she needed to. She wasn’t going to spoil this for her girlfriend.

Alison arched an eyebrow as she knocked on the door. “Really? I thought you were going to bring the house down when I brought you out of that trance. Meredith must have been dead to the world to have slept through that.”

Jane felt her cheeks flush. She saw Alison smile. The brunette had told her how much she loved it when Jane looked embarrassed. Jane wished she could do it deliberately. Anything her girlfriend liked she wanted to do more of. She could clearly remember coming out of trance, feeling her girlfriend’s tongue driving her to heaven. Then cumming, like an earthquake had erupted in her pussy.

“Yeah, well,” the blonde muttered. “That was different.” How was she expected to control herself when Alison did things like that? Jane loved her girlfriend so much. And now Alison was making another slave.

Jane felt her heart swell up. She was so proud of her girlfriend. Of course, her excitement might make it a little difficult to keep quiet. She’d been asking Alison questions all the way over to Gillian’s room. She couldn’t help herself. She had to know. What was the girl’s name? How had Alison met her? How had she put her under? When would she be ready?

Alison had refused to answer any of the questions. Jane had thought about hypnotising her girlfriend. But that wouldn’t be right. Alison was the hypnotist. Jane only hypnotised her when Alison needed it. Alison didn’t need it now. Not when she was making a slave. That was what Alison was supposed to do. And Jane didn’t want to ruin the surprise any further.

“Who is it?” Jane heard Gillian ask timidly through the still closed door.

Probably worried about someone discovering her guest. Jane couldn’t help smiling as she wondered how Gillian would explain that.

“It’s me Gillian,” Alison said, “open up.”

Gillian opened the door and stepped back. Eagerly Jane peered past Alison’s first slave. Not that Gillian was easy to ignore. The redhead was a genuine beauty. But Jane desperately wanted to see the new girl. Was she tall? Short? Blonde? Brunette?

Her mouth gaped open as her eyes fell on the Asian girl kneeling in the middle of the floor of Gillian’s small room. She had long, dark brown hair, and divinely sculpted features with large brown eyes. She was gorgeous. But that wasn’t what had Jane going weak at the knees and wondering if her juices were going to leak down her legs. The girl’s eyes were wide, staring blankly. Her hands were together in her lap and in them she was holding an MP3 player, the buds firmly fixed in her ears. Jane leaned forward, hoping to catch what the girl was saying. She could just imagine what was playing in her ears. The girl was being turned into Alison’s slave right in front of her eyes.

Jane thought she might cum on the spot.

“Quick. Get in!” Alison hissed. “We don’t want anyone to see.”

The blonde shook herself. “Oh, right. Sorry.”

Gillian shut the door behind them as the two girls slipped inside.

Jane watched as Alison went down on her haunches next to the entranced girl. The brunette spent a moment examining her new possession before turning to Gillian. “Everything been okay?” Alison asked.

“Yes mistress,” Gillian replied, the note of pride in the redhead’s voice sending a delicious shiver down Jane’s spine. From the look on Alison’s face it was doing much the same to her girlfriend.

“Cool,” Alison replied happily. “You’ll need to take her for a shower later. Don’t want her getting smelly.”

Alison reached out and pulled the buds out of the girl’s ear, taking the player from her. The girl didn’t react at all, continuing to stare into space.

“Sophie,” Alison declared firmly, “Sophie, listen to me.”

Oh, Jane thought. That must be her. The girl had a name. Alison’s new slave was Sophie.

“So deep. So warm. So safe. Sophie, you love me hypnotising you. So deeply hypnotised. So deep there’s not a thought in your head. All gone. All there is is my voice. My voice is in your mind. It’s all there is in your mind.”

Jane had to blink. She could feel herself slipping under. Alison’s voice was so warm. Soft and powerful and oh so tempting. So tempting just to slip under and listen to her girlfriend. But that wasn’t right. Alison would tell her if she was supposed to go under. Jane needed to help her girlfriend, not indulge herself. Jane wrenched her eyes away from Alison, focused on Gillian, the redhead’s features going slack. Jane reached out, grabbed the girl’s hand, dug her fingernails in, just a little. Shook her head at Gillian as the girl stared at her, wide-eyed.

Jane felt herself getting wet as Alison continued, the sound of her girlfriend’s voice, and what it was doing to Sophie, almost more than she could bear.

“Not a thought in your head except what my voice tells you. My voice is your thoughts. So what my voice says must be true. Everything my voice tells you is true. Stand up Sophie.”

The two girls rose together, Jane’s breath catching at the sight. Alison, her eyes fixed on the Asian girl, Sophie, with her eyes holding nothing.

Nothing except what Alison puts there.

Jane shivered at the thought, her pussy pulsing.

With the girl now on her feet Jane was able to get a good look at her clothes. Like Gillian Sophie obviously favoured black.

Unless Alison made her wear that. Oh, yum.

But while her colour palette was as limited as Alison’s first slave it appeared Gillian favoured somewhat more practical attire. Her dress was sleek and short, showing off her trim figure, a wide belt around her waist. She had on black leggings, paired with chunky combat boots.

“Sophie, you’re so deep, so asleep. So deep and warm and safe. Just listening to my voice. Hearing nothing but my voice. Nothing in your head but my voice. You won’t hear anything else.”

Alison turned to the other two girls. “That should hold her. But keep it down. I don’t want to risk her coming out of trance.”

“Okay,” Jane whispered. She had no intention of doing anything to ruin this. She was already imagining what Alison might get the girl to do, what Sophie would feel like between her legs. What the girl would smell like, maybe vanilla and a hint of cloves. Maybe something more exotic, Jasmine mixed with other spices. What the girl would taste like, held down just by Alison’s commands, as Jane’s tongue drove straight into her centre.

Right then Jane couldn’t have said another word even if she’d wanted to.

“I thinks she’d blank enough now,” Alison said, Jane not sure if she was talking to her and Gillian or simply musing out loud. “She should be, she’s been deepening herself since last night and learning how much she loves to be hypnotised. And a few other things. Oh well, just have to hope I suppose.”

Alison gave herself a shake then turned to Gillian. “Where’s her bag?”

“I put it away Mistress,” Gillian explained, opening her wardrobe and pulling out a large black back pack.

“Let’s see what she brought,” Alison said eagerly, taking the bag and placing it on Gillian’s bed before opening it and rummaging through the contents.

“Oh yeah, what do you think Jane?” Alison asked, holding two pieces of the scantiest underwear that Jane had ever seen.

“Whoa. Her?” Jane pointed at Sophie. She could just imagine what the girl would look like in the skimpy garments. “Yeah, oh yeah.”

“Sophie, take off your clothes. All of them.”

Jane watched, breathless, as the girl complied. It was like watching a marionette. A really cute lifelike marionette, she thought. Everything Sophie was doing was at Alison’s command. Jane’s girlfriend wasn’t laying a finger on Sophie, but she may as well have had strings running to her. Jane’s breath caught as Sophie slipped her dress off, her gaze riveted on the entranced girl. She could feel Alison by her side, feel the tension in her girlfriend’s body. Gillian was looking between Alison and Sophie, a look of awe in her eyes.

She’s deep. She doesn’t know. Doesn’t know she’s stripping off. The realisation that she’d never met Sophie, that the girl didn’t know her, hit Jane like a thunderclap. She stumbled, her knees suddenly unable to support her.

She won’t even remember.

“Are you okay?” Alison asked, catching Jane by the arm.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Jane managed. She reached for Alison’s hand. Her intention had been to brush it off. She didn’t want to distract Alison. This was too important. But as soon as she touched Alison’s fingers she couldn’t let go. The contact was electric. She needed Alison’s hand on her body, even just like that. The touch of Alison’s hand on her arm was sending hot liquid pulses through her.

Sophie reached behind herself and slipped off her bra, fire rushing through Jane at the sight of the girl’s breasts. They were small, but they looked so firm, so mouth-wateringly tempting. She wanted to reach out, stroke them, kiss them.

And then Sophie slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. Jane thought she might cream herself as Sophie pulled them down, her hips wiggling from side to side. Jane had seen Gillian strip off at Alison’s command. But this was different. If she’d understood what Alison had said Sophie wasn’t quite a slave, not yet.

But she was doing what Alison said anyway.

When she was finished Sophie stood there, waiting. Naked. Empty.

Alison removed her hand from Jane’s arm, the blonde mewling softly at the loss of contact.

“Put these on,” Alison instructed, handing the lingerie to Sophie. “Oh, that’s right. Gillian, are there any shoes in her bag?”

Gillian scurried over to Sophie’s backpack. Sophie was still fastening up her new bra when the redhead happily announced her success. “Yes mistress.”

Jane wasn’t sure where to look. In the skimpy lingerie Sophie was totally edible. But she wanted to know what Gillian had found.

“Oh wow,” Jane breathed, taking in the pair of black high heels that Gillian held out to Alison.

The brunette waved her slave over to the Asian girl. “Sophie, take your shoes from Gillian and put them on, then kneel back down.”

Sophie did as she was ordered, sliding gracefully to the floor. Her knees were together, hands resting lightly on her thighs, head slightly bent. It was all Jane could do to stop herself jumping the girl.

Alison was down on her haunches beside Sophie. The short skirt rode up Alison’s thigh. Jane was worried she was going to start drooling. If she wasn’t worried it would distract her girlfriend form her task she’d be down there herself, licking her way up that perfect skin. Higher and higher, so slowly, her tongue quivering. Until…

Alison was placing the buds back in Sophie’s ears. She turned to Jane and smiled. The look shot through the blonde, her pussy throbbing.

“Hey, do you want to hear what she’s hearing?” Alison asked brightly. “Might be better anyway if she says it out loud.” She turned back to Sophie. “Sophie, put your hands together in your lap, palms up.” As Sophie did what she was told, Alison placed the player in the girl waiting hands.

“Sophie, in a moment I’m going to start this playing. You’ll repeat the words you hear on this track. It’s on repeat, so you’ll repeat them over and over too. They’ll become your thoughts. They’ll become true. It’s track two. You’re almost ready to be my slave. When there’s just a tiny piece left of you that doesn’t want that, you’ll wake up a little. Just enough to think. But you’ll still be hypnotised. You love being hypnotised. When you wake up, just a little, you’ll change from track two to track four. You won’t be able to do anything else. You’ll do everything track four tells you to do. Because track four is my voice and your head is so empty.”

Jane’s mouth was open, her throat dry. This was everything she’d dreamt about, everything she’d wanted for Alison. Her girlfriend was really doing it.

Alison reached out and hit play.

Sophie started speaking. Her voice was soft but clear. It wasn’t quite toneless. Jane could just hear a trace of eagerness in the girl’s voice. “I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

Alison watched Sophie intently for a few moments. She waved a hand in front of the girl’s face. Sophie gave no reaction, simply repeating those words over and over.

“That should do,” Alison said quietly as she rose to her feet. Despite how calm she seemed Jane could tell her girlfriend was nervous, the small smoothing movements of her hands on her skirt were a dead giveaway. “We’ll stay for a while just to be sure. After that call me if you need to Gillian. Then put your phone to her ear.”

The three girls sat on Gillian’s bed, watching, Alison’s arms around Jane, Gillian snuggled against her mistress, as Sophie repeated the words over and over.

* * *

Meredith wondered what time Alison and Jane would be back. She needed to see her friend. Needed Alison to say whatever it was she said. The words that would send Meredith spiralling down into that warm, safe blankness.

Meredith had been out so late. Finding more guys. Trying to wash everything away. Her body ached from what she’d done. She tried to hold onto the feelings, the memories. Hoped it would wash away the arousal rippling through her. Even if it damped it down a little that would be something. She wanted a guy. Meredith wanted other things too, things she’d never wanted to want, but she wouldn’t think about them.

She didn’t even know what time she’d finally made it home. What she did know is that she would have slept longer if the sound of raised voices hadn’t woken her up. It hadn’t been that long ago, which might explain why she still didn’t feel properly awake. Maybe she should go have a shower. But then she might miss Alison coming in.

Meredith didn’t want to wait a minute longer than she had to. But she had no idea when Alison would be back. Not after what she’d overheard. She still wasn’t sure what to think of it. With nothing else to do but sit and watch and wait Meredith’s mind slipped back to earlier that morning. When curiosity at the sound of Jane’s shouting had dragged Meredith down the stairs. When she’d stopped, out of sight, too scared to intervene. Jane had been so angry.

“That’s what you said you last night!” Jane stamped her foot. “And all the other times.”

Meredith huddled at the bottom of the stairs. She didn’t know what to do. Was so tired she could barely think. Jane and Alison were arguing. Which never, ever, ever, happened.

Jane paused, obviously waiting for Alison to reply. If Alison had been going to say something she wasn’t quick enough for Jane.

“You’re not even listening to me!” Jane cried. “It’s like you want her more than you want me. If that’s what it is, well, well, just say it.”

Her?

Meredith wasn’t exactly sure what the argument was about, but it seemed to be about some girl. She’d caught the name ‘Gillian’.

Is Alison cheating?

Meredith couldn’t believe that was true. She saw the look in Alison’s eyes whenever her friend gazed at Jane. It wasn’t the look of someone who was going to cheat, ever. But Alison hadn’t denied the accusations that she’d been spending an awful lot of time with this Gillian, whoever she was. Meredith didn’t know what to do. She didn’t think interrupting the lovers was a good idea.

She should probably crawl back to her room, get some more sleep. If her housemate’s raised voices let her.

“Massage time Janey.”

What?

Meredith wasn’t sure that she’d heard correctly. Or why things had suddenly gone very quiet. Cautiously she peered around the corner.

Oh my god.

Alison’s back was to her but the look on Jane’s face was unmistakeable. The blonde’s features were slack, her eyes empty. It was clear that Jane was hypnotised.

Meredith was torn. Part of her wanted to jump up, yell at Alison that hypnotising her girlfriend was no way to solve an argument, whatever the rights or wrongs of it. Part of her wanted to run back to her room, shove her head under her pillow and ignore what was going on.

She didn’t do either. Because she couldn’t move. She couldn’t tear her eyes off Jane. Couldn’t stop the arousal that was coursing through her, her pussy quivering.

“One,” Jane intoned.

A sharp intake of breath hissed past Meredith’s lips. She had to bite her lip to stop herself crying out. She told herself that the excitement she felt was just curiosity, the thrill of seeing something she shouldn’t. That it had nothing to with seeing someone hypnotised. Standing there, so blank.

And that it had nothing at all to do with it being a girl.

That couldn’t be the reason her hand was drifting to her panties.

Being hypnotised turns me on

Meredith wasn’t sure where the thought came from. Even if it was true she wouldn’t think about why she was feeling an aching need as she stared at Jane.

Alison was giving orders to Jane. Sweet, beautiful, hypnotised, Jane. Meredith’s fingers quivered at Alison’s words. The movement, as they brushed across her panties, sending a delicious shiver through the athletic brunette.

“You’re so deep Jane. So safe, so warm, no thoughts. Just my voice. Listen to my voice. Listen to what it’s telling you. You believe my voice.”

Is that what she says to me? When I’m hypnotised? It was so wrong. Changing someone like that, making them think what you wanted them to think. It was also wrong to press your fingers into your panties while watching someone do that to their girlfriend.

That didn’t stop Meredith.

She slipped her fingers inside her panties as Alison told Jane to not worry what she did with Gillian, how much time Alison spent with her. Meredith could hardly make out the words. Just the thought of it was enough, her fingers slipping past her lower lips as Jane repeated the commands over and over. Meredith was so wet, maybe wetter than she’d been with Mr. Six-Pack the night before. She was swept away, bliss radiating out from her centre.

“Jane, stop. Stop, stop!”

Meredith blinked as Alison cried out. Relief broke over her as Alison reversed what she’d done to Jane. Guiltily Meredith pulled her fingers out of her panties. She didn’t want to admit the disappointment she felt at how close to cumming she’d been. Didn’t want to think about what had driven her to the edge.

Jane and Alison were talking now, Alison apologising, Jane reassuring her. Meredith wondered if this might be her chance to announce her presence. Or, if the pair had stopped arguing, simply go back to bed and go back to sleep. There was only one problem with that plan. She didn’t think sleep was possible now. If she went back to bed she’d just lie there, thinking of Jane being hypnotised, of Alison being able to do anything to her. Of how Alison might do that to her.

Of how mind-blowingly arousing that was.

If she went back to bed Meredith definitely wouldn’t be sleeping.

Her hand was drifting back to her panties as Alison said something that struck Meredith like a thunderclap.

“Jane, I’m, I’m making another slave.”

What the fuck? Meredith couldn’t process it. Alison couldn’t be serious. Could she? Meredith knew that the lovers did some pretty kinky things. There was Jane’s dress for a start.

Don’t think about that. If she thought about Jane’s dress Meredith would think of her dress and how she looked it in and how hot she looked in hers and how hot Jane and Alison were and she wasn’t going to think things like because she was straight Am! Am straight! Not was!

But a slave? That was a whole new level of twisted. And it sounded like Alison already had a slave, was adding to her collection. Is that the right word? Harem maybe? Er. Meredith knew she wasn’t thinking straight.

Yes I am!

Visions were running through her head. Alison in some leather dominatrix outfit, a naked girl crawling across the floor to her. Kissing Alison’s boots.

Meredith didn’t want to know why that thought was turning her on. She dragged her attention back to the conversation. She wasn’t sure what she’d missed. But it didn’t sound like Jane was upset. The blonde sounded positively gleeful.

Meredith’s head spun as Alison shocked her again.

“Jane, I want you to be able to hypnotise me.”

My god, how kinky can they get?

Meredith’s head was filled with visions of her housemates, blank and staring. Naked. This time she didn’t stop her hand as it slipped back into her panties.

“Uh, Jane?”

“Oh, uh, yeah. That’d be great. Oh, fuck it. Ali, you need to learn some things.”

What?

Meredith leaned around the corner again. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Alison was staring blankly, Jane peering anxiously at her girlfriend. Meredith couldn’t take her eyes off the sight. She knew all Jane had to do was glance in her direction and she’d be spotted. But her heart was hammering, her breasts ached with need, her fingers were doing just what they needed to and she had to keep looking.

Meredith watched as Jane whispered in Alison’s ear, as the expression drained from the brunette’s features. As Alison stood up, nothing nothing! in her eyes, slipped out of her skirt and dropped her panties.

Meredith stared at Alison’s pussy. And stared.

It’s just curiosity. she told herself. And tried to ignore the fact that intellectual curiosity wasn’t something you indulged in when you had two fingers deep in your pussy and your other hand was shoved up the loose tee-shirt you slept in and was mauling your breast.

No, I can’t. I’m straight. I’m straight. I don’t like girls.

Meredith’s hands ignored her. Her body ignored her. She couldn’t remember ever being so turned on. She watched as Alison sat down, groaned in disappointment as Jane knelt between Alison’s legs, obscuring her view. But she could imagine what Jane was doing, picture what was happening as the blonde’s head moved. A slow tilt back, maybe that meant her tongue was running up.

Don’t think that.

Then forward, so far forward, Jane’s tongue must be going so far.

No!

Then up, short, feathering motions as Jane moved her attention to Alison’s.

Can’t, can’t.

Meredith knew that Jane’s tongue was doing to Alison what Meredith’s own fingers were doing to her. She realised, horrified, that her fingers were matching the motion of Jane’s head, the pleasure shooting in hot bolts from her pussy, exploding through her body.

No, No, I don’t like girls, I don’t like girls. I don’t like girls. The rhythm of her thoughts was matching her fingers but she couldn’t keep up. Those fingers, traitorous, horrible, beautiful, wonderful fingers, thrust faster and faster, deeper and deeper, Meredith’s eyes glued on her housemates. Her thoughts couldn’t keep up, she couldn’t form the words quickly enough. She needed something shorter. The word ‘don’t’ disappeared from her mind and Meredith refused to consider what was left of her thoughts.

The sound of Alison crying Jane’s name sent Meredith spiralling over the edge, the lanky girl sure she was leaving bite marks on her forearm as her teeth clamped down in an effort to stop herself crying out. Bliss rocketed through her, her legs jerking as the pleasure curled her toes, her mind reeling as waves smashed her thoughts to rubble. Her breasts ached to be held, her nipples were so hard. She thought she might come again if someone just touched them. All it would take would be a single, delicate touch. Something a girl might give her.

Her stomach dropped away as she realised what she’d just done.

No, fuck, no, no. This wasn’t her. She was straight. She wasn’t the sort of girl to get off at the sight of a girl eating another girl out. To get off at the thought of oh my god Jane’s tongue and Alison looked so gorgeous and what Jane was doing to her was so hot. Maybe she could do that to me. Or someone could and. NOOOO!

Meredith had no idea what was wrong with her. Had no idea why she was thinking thoughts like that. No idea why she didn’t run away and keep running.

Had no idea why she watched silently, her fingers playing gently over her opening, sopping panties pushed firmly to the side, as Alison hypnotised Jane again, had the two swap places and did to Jane what Jane had just done to her.

Meredith certainly didn’t want to think that she had any idea why she got off even harder than the first time as Jane came, Meredith picturing Alison’s tongue thrust so deep into the blonde. The only other thing she could think of was some girl doing that to her.

Hours later Meredith stared glumly at the door of their house as she sat at their table. She couldn’t understand what was going on with her. She’d crept away, refusing to think about what had happened, as her housemates pulled themselves together.

I’m straight she tried telling herself for the hundredth time. Or maybe the thousandth. I am. The alternative was too terrifying to contemplate. So it can’t be that I’m into girls. I’m not. I’m just so turned on all the time that anything will set me off. Meredith knew that that wasn’t good. But that she was on such a hair trigger that she could barely control seemed better than admitting that she was wrong about her whole concept of who she was. The very possibility had her quivering in fear.

I’m straight. Meredith wasn’t sure if it was a declaration or a plea. She couldn’t understand how she’d gotten off watching her housemates do that to each other. It should have amde her want to throw up.

What the fuck was I thinking? Whatever was going on with her Nothing’s going on! she shouldn’t have watched. She needed to stop thinking about it

She needed to stop thinking. Needed to stop worrying about what was truth and what was lies in what she thinking.

I need Alison to hypnotise me.

That at least was the truth.

* * *

“Oh my god she’s amazing!” Jane cried. It was obvious the blonde had had difficulty containing herself until they were well away from Gillian’s room. Or, more precisely, away from the blankly entranced Asian girl kneeling on the room’s floor.

“Isn’t she?” Alison grinned. She was still disappointed that Jane had spoiled the surprise, at least in part. But she could still have fun presenting Jane with Sophie kneeling on their bed wearing just that bow.

“When she’s going to be, um, finished? Is that the right word?” Jane frowned, looking completely unsure. Combined with the look of eagerness in the blonde’s eyes it had parts of Alison tingling deliciously.

“Maybe. I’m making this up as I go along,” Alison admitted. “And I don’t know when she’ll be finished.” It didn’t seem a bad word for it. “I’ll have to see how this weekend goes. Whatever happens I’ll have to send her back to class next week so she isn’t missed. I can have her forget the weekend, so that won’t matter.”

Jane’s frown deepened. “Won’t that just wipe everything? Lose what you’ve done?”

Alison shook her head. “No. It’ll be, um. It’ll be like there’s two Sophies. The new one and the old one. Not that they’re that different. The new one is just the old one except she wants to be my slave. And she’ll be into girls. And the new one will remember things the old one doesn’t. But anyway. I think I can put one to sleep and have the other one in control. So I can have the old Sophie running around until the new one is ready. But I can wake the new one up if I want. At least, that’s how it should work.” Thinking about it now, she wasn’t so sure. There was an awful lot that could go wrong. Alison wondered if she should go back and check on Sophie, even if they’d only just left.

Jane was looking at her meaningfully. “You going to treat her properly?”

Alison sagged. I want to own girls. It wasn’t as she could escape that. Alison didn’t even think about why that was. But that didn’t meant she had to treat her slaves like wind-up toys.

“I’ll try. Set some rules, for her and me. Let her know what to expect. I suppose the main thing is to remind myself to keep her happy. Giving her things to do for me will help. At least if Gillian is anything to go by. I need to keep remembering she has her own needs, even if she is a slave. It’s not like I know a lot about this.”

“I’m sure you know what you’re doing,” Jane said reassuringly as she gave Alison a pat on the arm.

Jane will help.

“You’ll help, right? Let me know if I stop treating them like people?” Gillian and Sophie were people. People who were her slaves. But still people.

“Of course I will,” Jane tsked. “What sort of a girlfriend do you take me for?”

Alison grinned “A hot, sexy, head over heels in love with me girlfriend.”

“Well, you’re right about that,” Jane smiled back, before grabbing Alison and kissing her firmly.

That made Alison feel better. She just had to trust herself. And Jane. And Gillian

Gillian would call her at the slightest hint of anything going wrong. Then just a few words would bring Sophie back under control.

So it would be fine. She’d check on Sophie later.

That would be easy now Jane knew what was going on.

“They’re both going to need some of my time,” Alison warned. She hoped her girlfriend would understand.

“Oh, that’s not a problem. Now that I know.”

Alison sighed with relief. But Jane’s tone was a warning to not keep her girlfriend in the dark when it came to something important.

“Do you want to get some lunch?” Alison suggested, changing the subject. “Or head home first? Meredith should be awake by now.”

Jane came to a halt. “Oh. Right. Meredith. God, I forgot. That’s the other reason I was angry at you.” She swatted at Alison’s arm.

“Uh, sorry?” Alison didn’t know what Jane was talking about. It wasn’t as if she’d been spending time with their housemate. Meredith was barely around. Except when she had to do her chores.

Oh, that dress.

“Have you actually paid any attention to her lately?” Jane huffed. “She’s gagging for it. And with what we added to her recording she should be ready to come out of the closet. But you’ve been so busy with Sophie you’ve just left her hanging.”

“You sure?” Alison asked. She hadn’t noticed any change in Meredith. “I mean, if she’s that ready won’t she just do something?”

“Seriously?” Jane scoffed. “Do you remember how I was? I just about went to pieces working out what to do. And I might have been straight but I was never laser beam of the century material. I don’t think she’s handling it too well. And we don’t want her going for anyone but Kathy.”

Alison’s heart sank. She realised she had been ignoring their housemate. And when she had seen Meredith there’d been a hunted air about their friend. “Okay, alright. But what do I do?”

“Well, for a start you need to make sure she stops going after boys,” Jane declared, folding her arms and glaring pointedly at her girlfriend.

Alison’s eyebrows shot up. “Huh?”

“That’s where she goes at night. At least I think so. She’s sleeping around.” Jane paused, a flicker of disgust crossing her face. “With boys.

“Why? What?” Alison’s head spun. After the preparation Meredith had been given that shouldn’t have been happening. “Why do you think she’s doing that? Has she said something?”

Jane shook her head, her eyes darting to the side. “No. Leah and Amelia told me that they’d seen her about. And leaving. And never with the same guy twice.”

Oh no. Guilt pulled at Alison again. It wasn’t just Jane she’d been ignoring. She hadn’t meant to turn Meredith into a slut. She should have noticed.

“Hey,” the brunette frowned. “How long have you known?”

“A while,” Jane replied sheepishly, looking down as the toes of one foot drew random patterns on the ground.

“What?” Alison cried accusingly. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Jane’s eyes shot up. “Because I was mad about how much time you were spending with Gillian.” The blonde’s shoulders slumped. “I know, I know I should have trusted you. I’m sorry.”

“So what do I do about Meredith?”

Jane rolled her eyes. “Just wind her up and send her in Kathy’s direction. Worked for me being set on you.” The blonde smiled. “Hey, she should be awake by now! Let’s go see.”

“Okay, okay,” Alison replied. She could see that her girlfriend was going to drag her along if she didn’t agree. She wasn’t going to fight this. It was her fault anyway. “But if I get this single minded again, please pull me up before I go too far.”

* * *

Meredith looked up in relief as Alison and Jane came through the door. She needed this. Needed it to be able to stop thinking about what she’d seen. What she’d done.

How much she’d liked it.

Girls. She wanted girls. She realised how much she’d been looking at girls lately. Imagining what their skin felt like, how soft their lips would be if they kissed her. Drinking in their curves.

Wondering what, with her head buried between their thighs, they’d taste like.

NO! No, no, no. I’m straight. I’m not into girls.

It wasn’t her. It wasn’t her at all. She couldn’t be like that. But living with Jane and Alison of course she’d think about they did. She couldn’t avoid. Couldn’t avoid the thoughts of what they could to do her. What she could do to them.

The idea had Meredith wanting to run and hide. But even if she hid her thoughts would still be with her. She’d repressed them before. Now she realised how much she’d been doing that. Pretending she was just checking out the competition. Throwing herself at any boy who came along. But after this morning that wasn’t going to work.

There was only one thing that would.

“Alison, please, you have to hypnotise me,” Meredith pleaded. She could feel herself shaking.

Alison stared at her, mouth agape. “Sorry what?”

That wasn’t what Meredith needed to hear. “Please Alison, I need it. Now, please.” She had to make those feelings go away. Had to make those thoughts go away.

Had to stop thinking.

Alison looked at her. If Meredith had to name the expression she saw on her friend’s face it would be guilt. Meredith couldn’t understand that. She had no idea why Alison would feel like that. It wasn’t her housemate’s fault that Meredith could barely control herself.

“Don’t make me beg,” Meredith added, ignoring the fact that that was what she’d been doing. She didn’t care. She needed the release that only Alison could give.

That the idea was turning her on again was simply something else she’d have to ignore.

“Nap time Mer.”

Alison couldn’t believe the state Meredith was in. Her housemate looked like she’d hardly slept, rings under her eyes, hair sticking out, her baggy tee-shirt rumpled. Jane had been right. She didn’t need to see the look on her girlfriend’s face to know that Jane knew it too. Alison knew that she needed to fix this.

Nervously she waited for Meredith to sink into trance.

“One,” Meredith intoned.

Even with the way her friend looked, even with the guilt she felt, Alison couldn’t help a frisson of delight shooting through her at the sound. Determinedly she pushed it away. She had to help her friend.

I should have been paying more attention, Alison scolded herself. She hadn’t been fair to Meredith at all. She wanted to fix it right now. Instead she made herself spend a few minutes deepening Meredith’s trance even further. She didn’t want to make any mistakes. Once she was satisfied Meredith was as deep as she was going to go Alison decided it was safe to begin.

“Meredith, you’re going to answer some questions. You can tell me anything. Do you like girls?”

Alison thought that was a safe enough question to start with. Meredith might think it only meant being friendly.

“Yes,” her friend answered. There was no hesitation.

“Do girls turn you on?”

Meredith paused only for a moment before answering. “Yes.”

With the instructions Meredith was listening to every time she used her laptop Alison hadn’t expected anything else.

“What do you think when you look at a pretty girl?”

Meredith’s answer came tumbling out, so strange that lifeless voice rushing through the words. “Oh god, she’s so beautiful. I can’t stop thinking how much I want her. How she’d look without her clothes. I want to kiss her and hold her and run my hands over her and have her do that to me. And what it would be like to have sex with her and”

Alison cut Meredith off. “Enough.” She hadn’t expected such an eager answer but she was far from disappointed. She paused to make sure Meredith had stopped.

“Who’s the prettiest girl you know?” Alison asked. She wasn’t sure how Meredith would answer that. Everyone’s taste differed. But she could hope.

“Kathy,” Meredith replied flatly.

Jane uttered an exclamation of delight, Alison shushing the blonde before turning back to their friend.

“Right,” Alison declared. “Kathy is the most beautiful girl you know. You want any attractive girl. You’re really into girls. But the girl you want most is Kathy. Repeat that back to me Meredith.”

To Alison’s relief Meredith didn’t hesitate. “Kathy is the most beautiful girl I know. I want any attractive girl. I’m really into girls. But the girl I want most is Kathy.”

“Hmm.” Alison pursed her lips. She needed to get this right. Kathy was depending on her. And she needed to fix Meredith. “Okay, listen to my voice Meredith. The only think in your head is my voice. My voice is your thoughts, so what it says must be true. I’ll stop chasing boys. I’m bisexual. I want sex with girls. The girl I want most is Kathy. Keep repeating those thoughts.”

“Why don’t you just make her gay?” Jane whispered.

“Remember, we were going to have her work with Kathy,” Alison pointed out. “That way they’re in the same position.” Neither girl would be able to get jealous or upset by what the other did if she was doing it herself. It made perfect sense to Alison.

Meredith, sitting at their table, staring blankly, had already begun her repetition. “I’ll stop chasing boys. I’m bisexual. I want sex with girls. The girl I want most is Kathy.”

“Do you think she needs some more proof of how much she’s into girls?” Jane asked. Her tone was so innocent, but Alison could see the hunger in her girlfriend’s eyes.

Alison let her eyes roam over Meredith. Her mussed hair, her beautiful features. The outline of her chest, all that was covering it the loose tee-shirt. She knew what those breasts felt like in her hands. What they felt like with her lips on them. Meredith needed to be into girls. So she’d end up with Kathy.

“Alright, but she needs to keep repeating that for a while.”

“Okay,” Jane smiled lasciviously, already reaching for Alison. “But in the meantime, how about we give her a demonstration?”

Alison couldn’t see anything wrong with that at all.

(To be continued)