The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 40

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Hey Mer,” Alison called cautiously as she entered the room. “You got some time?”

“Sure,” her friend replied, looking up from her laptop.

Alison had listened as Meredith headed upstairs after the three housemates had shared dinner. She had carefully crept part way up the stairs to see where Meredith had been going. If her friend had gone into her own room Alison would probably have followed her straight away. But Meredith had headed for the room they’d set aside as their study. Alison knew what was likely to happen. Meredith would turn on her laptop. And then the induction would start. There wouldn’t have been any point trying to talk to her. Meredith would be hypnotised.

Hypnotised.

Alison couldn’t stop a dampness forming between her legs at the thought of what had happened. Her friend, staring at the screen, those beautiful brown eyes wide and empty. Listening to the words Alison and Jane had placed on Meredith’s computer. Those ideas sinking in, changing her.

I love to change girls.

She had been so tempted to creep into the room anyway and just watch her friend, listen to her, as Meredith’s mind, blank and empty, swam in that black void.

Alison licked lips that were suddenly dry.

But then Meredith would have come out of her trance when the recording told her to wake up. And Alison would have had to explain how she’d ended up in the room without Meredith noticing.

It was easier like this.

And this way she got to hypnotise Meredith herself.

“Nap time Mer.”

Meredith froze in place, her eyes going wide. Alison’s eyes were glued to her friend’s face as the light died in the taller girl’s eyes. As Meredith’s expression softened into a blank, emotionless, nothing.

Low within Alison muscles tightened, need and desire radiating through her. She loved this. Watching a girl fall under her spell. Watching as their thoughts leaked away into nothing. Knowing what was happening to them. Knowing that it was her who had done it. Knowing what she could do to them once they were so deep in trance. Her nipples, already hard, tightened into rock-like nubs as her pussy pulsed.

She watched as Meredith sank down into trance. Deeper than ever before. Always deeper. Every time she went under. Further and further into the blankness. Thoughts dwindling to wisps then vanishing completely.

Meredith sat there, unmoving, as Alison crept over. Alison knew that she didn’t have to be so furtive. But it felt right. One quiet, careful, step after another as Meredith sank further. Knowing that her friend wouldn’t move because she had no thought of moving. Had no thoughts at all.

Alison reached out a hand, gently traced her fingertips up Meredith’s forearm where it lay on the desk. She knew that the touch wouldn’t register with her friend. Meredith wouldn’t know about it, wouldn’t remember it. Not unless Alison told her to. Alison let her fingers glide higher, up Meredith’s arm, across her shoulder. They lingered over her entranced friend’s neck, a thumb caressing Meredith’s cheek before Alison tucked a stray strand of Meredith’s brunette hair behind her friend’s ear.

“One.”

The word, delivered in a flat, lifeless voice, was like a kiss on Alison’s clit. Slowly she leaned down, her lips gently meeting Meredith’s. The entranced girl didn’t react, didn’t move. Alison could feel Meredith breathing. Could hear her own pulse in her ears, as she let her lips play over her friend’s. Her hand caressed the back of Meredith’s neck, revelling in the smooth skin, traced the bumps of her friend’s spine. All the time knowing that she was in control. She was so wet.

She wanted Meredith. Wanted her badly. Not as much as she wanted Jane. Nothing compared to Jane. Maybe not even as much as she wanted Kathy. But she had waited so long to have Meredith again. Gazed longingly at her friend’s tall, athletic frame. The tight muscles of her long legs. The gentle sweep of her hip as it trailed into her narrow waist. Her breasts, high and perky, promising to be so firm.

She’d dreamt about those breasts. How they looked under a tight t-shirt. How they looked cresting over the neckline of Meredith’s maid’s dress. How hot Meredith had looked that one time, hand inside her panties as she brought herself off in front of Alison and Jane. How good she looked as Jane ate her out, Meredith deep in trance, sitting in the exact same chair she was sitting in now.

How good Meredith had tasted when Alison ravished her on the floor of the study.

Not yet, Alison told herself firmly as she broke the kiss, Meredith still staring vacantly into space. Reluctantly Alison let her hand trail down over Meredith’s left breast where it was outlined by the tight top her friend wore. Then she pulled back.

“Meredith,” she began,” you’re so deep. So warm, so safe. You love being hypnotised. You love me hypnotising you. You want to be hypnotised by me. It turns you on.”

Her pussy quivered as she watched Meredith repeat the words she’d just said. The lanky girl’s voice was a mumble, the words almost indistinct.

God, she’s so deep.

Alison could barely suppress her excitement. But she knew that she had to. She was here for a reason. She’d patched things up with Kathy yesterday after the disaster of two nights ago. It had been such fun hypnotising Kathy at the coffee shop. And her friend had begged for it. Alison’s eyes misted over at the memories of walking Kathy home, her friend so deep in trance that Alison had had to tell her when to start walking and when to stop. Like some gorgeous wind-up doll.

She’d had to slip Kathy’s sunglasses on her friend so no-one could see how empty her eyes were.

Alison had barely been able to stop herself jumping Kathy the moment they were in the door. But Kathy was her friend, so Alison had to exercise some restraint.

It had been worth it though. When she’d awoken Kathy her friend had told her that she’d loved every minute of it.

Then Alison had called Gillian over and had the girl assure Kathy that she was happy with being Alison’s slave. Kathy had asked Gillian a few questions, but nothing the girl couldn’t handle. That was no surprise. Gillian was genuinely happy with her situation. Of course they’d left out the bit about how Alison’s hypnotism had destroyed Gillian’s memories. Alison thought that might be a step too far for Kathy. And Gillian didn’t mind what had happened.

After that she’d invited Kathy to have some fun with her slave. Kathy had been hesitant at first, but once Gillian had assured her that she didn’t mind, was eager to do it, it hadn’t taken long for Kathy to agree.

Alison had left her friend and her slave to it for a while. But the cries Kathy made with Gillian’s head buried between her thighs had been too much in the end.

After that the memories became something of a blur.

She was sure that it involved hypnotism at some point.

But more importantly Kathy had been happy when she’d left.

Learn your lesson, idiot, Alison told herself. Treat your friends properly. It was all so much better when she asked.

And now she needed to work out what was going on with Meredith.

Alison made herself sit across the room from Meredith. She wanted to talk to her friend. The distance would mean she’d have to keep her hands to herself.

“Meredith,” Alison began. “Listen to me. Listen to my voice. You trust my voice. In a moment you’re going to wake up, just a little. Just enough to think. Just enough to feel. You’ll still be hypnotised. You love being hypnotised. You won’t remember me putting you under. You’ll answer my questions, honestly and without hesitation. We’re friends. It’s so good to talk to friends. Now, tell me what you will do.”

Meredith wasn’t looking at her. The tall girl sat in her chair, staring straight ahead. Alison wasn’t sure if she was looking at some point on the wall or gazing off into the infinite distance. She wasn’t sure if Meredith was seeing anything at all.

“I’ll wake up but I’ll still be hypnotised. Just enough to think. Just enough to feel. I love being hypnotised. I won’t remember being put under. I’ll answer your questions, honestly and without hesitation. We’re friends. It’s so good to talk to friends.”

Alison’s smile was one of satisfaction. And more than a little bit of desire. “So good Meredith. So warm, so safe. Now, let your mind rise, just enough. Let thoughts start to seep back in. But still deep, still hypnotised. You love being hypnotised by me. Wake up, just enough to talk to me properly while still being hypnotised.”

Meredith blinked, slowly. It was like her eyelids were on half speed. Light grew in her eyes, focus returning along with the expression on her face. She turned to her friend. “Oh, hi Alison, did you want to talk about something?”

“Yes,” Alison replied. “You’re still hypnotised, right?”

“Oh yes,” Meredith replied. Alison could see a shiver go through her friend. “I love being hypnotised. I love you hypnotising me. It turns me on.”

Alison half-wished her friend hadn’t said that. Not with the feeling she’d put into the words. Alison had told her to wake up enough to feel. But she hadn’t realised just how much feeling Meredith would have. It was so hard staying in her chair with the raw need dripping from Meredith’s words. Leaping across the room and ripping the clothes off the entranced girl sounded like such a good idea. But Meredith was her friend.

There’d be time for all that later.

“Meredith,” Alison began. “You’ve been going out a lot lately. I’ve been worried about you. Where did you go last night?”

Alison had wanted to have this session last night, after Kathy and Gillian had left and Jane and Meredith had come home. But Meredith had rushed out, saying she had somewhere to be. Somewhere important from the way she was dressed. Alison wondered if it was a hot date. It had been the same the night before, the night Alison had almost wrecked her friendship with Kathy. Meredith always seemed to be rushing about lately. Even if it had dropped off a little in the last week or so.

“I had to go see a client,” Meredith replied.

Huh? That made no sense at all to Alison. As far as she knew Meredith didn’t have a job. And why Meredith would have to see a client at night escaped her completely. Especially dressed the way she had been, short, tight, dress and high heels.

“Uh, what sort of job means you have to see a client at night?” Alison asked.

“I’m an escort,” Meredith explained calmly. “You have to see clients at all sorts of times.”

Alison gaped at her friend. That wasn’t the answer she’d expected at all.

I thought she’d be going to see a guy. Well, she was probably was seeing a guy. I mean the client was probably a guy. Or maybe not. At least it explains how she was dressed. Err.

“An escort,” Alison repeated back at her friend. With all the thoughts rushing around her head it was all she managed to force out.

“Oh yeah, I haven’t told you but I am. Escorts are sexy. Escorts are sophisticated. Escorts have fun.” In contrast to just moments before Meredith’s voice was so alive. Every sentence, every word was filled with living, beating, desire. Meredith’s voice was dripping with it. Just like Alison was dripping.

Despite that Alison felt like smacking herself in the head. Meredith was repeating back to her the ideas she and Jane had implanted in their friend. Of course that was the explanation. She should have known. It wasn’t quite what they’d intended. The idea had been to make Meredith accepting of what escorts did so that when she and Kathy got together Meredith would be comfortable with Kathy’s career.

They’d never intended Meredith to take it up as well.

Although.

Looking at her friend now Alison had to admit Meredith would make a very fine escort. She could see how someone would be willing to pay money for sex with Meredith.

Not that Alison would ever have to do that.

This can work. If Meredith was an escort then she definitely wouldn’t object to Kathy being one. Alison was pleased with herself. This was going to be so good for Kathy. Then she paused, swallowed nervously. Forcing something like this on her friend, changing her, was dubious at best.

Meredith had called escorts whores.

I love changing girls.

There was that. And Meredith didn’t seem unhappy.

“So, umm,” Alison ventured, “is that where you were on Wednesday night as well?”

“Oh no, I went to see my madam,” Meredith replied, flicking her hair with a subtle gesture that had Alison’s mouth watering.

“Ah, I suppose you had some things to sort out with her.” Alison was still getting used to the idea. It made sense, even she had to struggle with it. If Meredith was an escort then she must be working for an agency. Someone had to run it. If that someone was a woman, then Meredith referring to her as her madam wasn’t all that odd. Even if the whole idea was making Alison’s head spin.

She wondered if that meant Kathy had a madam as well.

Alison’s head spun just a little harder.

“Yes, and of course we had sex,” Meredith announced, as if she was filling Alison in on some trivial part of her orientation at a new job.

Alison just about fell off her chair.

“Y-you and, and her, you, you.” Without thought one of Alison’s hand reached out, pointed to Meredith, and then vaguely off in a direction that almost certainly wasn’t the one in which Meredith’s madam lay.

It was more of what Alison and Jane had intended. If Meredith and Kathy were to become a couple then of course Meredith had to be bisexual at least. But Meredith had been so laser beam straight that Alison hadn’t expected their friend to have reached that point yet.

Meredith always was an over-achiever.

“Oh yes,” Meredith breathed huskily, Alison wondering how long her panties were going to last before they were sopping wet. Meredith’s tone wasn’t quite as effective as Kathy’s Sapphire voice but it was close. “She’s amazing. Heaven. I don’t know why I held out so long. You and Jane and Kathy were so right.”

Meredith was looking at her. The tall girl’s eyes were hooded and there was a smile on her face that had Alison melting. Alison was sure that all Meredith had to do was ask and Alison would be crawling over the floor to her.

Hell, I’m the one that’s hypnotising her. Help.

“Girls, women. Well, they’re so beautiful, so gorgeous, so sexy,” Meredith mused. She was resting her chin on one hand, elbow propped on the desk as she stared into space. “I don’t know how I missed it. Women know just what to do with each other. God, I never knew what a single finger could do. Just brushing over skin. So light. So hot.”

Alison’s chest was heaving.

“You know just what I mean, don’t you Alison?” Meredith smiled.

Alison did.

“I saw you and Jane you know. On the weekend. God, it was so hot watching you two. I know that I shouldn’t have. But I couldn’t help myself. I hid at the corner at the bottom of the stairs and watched you two. Watched you hypnotise each other. And as you, well. I got myself off just as Jane got you off. Are you mad at me Alison?”

Meredith didn’t look at all apologetic.

Alison was just the opposite of mad. Her breasts ached, her pussy was crying out and her eyes were riveted on where Meredith’s long legs were tucked around the chair she was sitting on.

Fuck. I’m supposed to be hypnotising her. God, she is hypnotised and doing this. Hell.

“Ah, no, um. That’s fine Mer. I, uh, glad you enjoyed it. Maybe you could tell us next time though?”

“If you want,” Meredith replied. A pulse of pure lust swept through Alison at the emphasis her friend put on that last word. “Would you like me to watch? I can do that.”

“I thought you were going out seeing guys,” Alison managed, trying to get the conversation back on track.

“Oh, I was,” Meredith smiled. “But not anymore.”

“Weren’t you going out a lot?”

“Yeah,” Meredith’s eyes dipped, a thoughtful looking stealing over her face, her voice falling back to its normal tone. “Too much. I don’t think it was healthy. But I’m alright now. God women are so hot. And being an escort. If you and Jane weren’t gay I’d suggest you try it.”

Whoa? What?

“You’d be so good at it,” Meredith enthused, a light dancing in her eyes. “You’re both gorgeous. And it’s so much fun. Lorraine, that’s my madam, she’d show you how. She’s teaching me how to be sophisticated. God, she’s taught me so much. Maybe I could show you some of it?”

Alison could already feel Meredith’s lips on hers. And on other parts of her body.

“Uh, right, maybe. Sometime.” Alison really wanted to say now. But she owed it to her friend to show some restraint. “And you’re happy? With all that? Really?”

“Oh God yes,” Meredith gave a gentle laugh. “It’s the best thing that ever happened to me.”

“Oh, good, that’s good.” A hand fluttered to Alison’s breast. Then she pulled it away. The sensation had almost been too much. “So you don’t need to chase guys so much?”

“Oh, no, Lorraine will arrange enough of them for me.”

“What about a boyfriend? You always liked having one. Or maybe a girlfriend?”

To Alison’s relief Meredith paused. It gave her time to pull herself back together.

“Oh,” Meredith said at last. “I hadn’t thought about that. Maybe. Although. I don’t know. Lorraine is so, well.”

“Well, something to think about,” Alison declared.

Or something for me to make you think about. Alison didn’t care how good Lorraine was. She was determined that Kathy was not going to be alone. Meredith would agree.

One way or another.

“Wake up Mer.”

Meredith stared at her, wide eyed and horror stricken. “Oh God, Alison. Oh fuck. I’m sorry. I don’t what made me say all that. Oh right, I do. You hypnotised me. Which is so hot. Oh fuck I shouldn’t have said that either. I shouldn’t have watched you and Jane. Oh shit, I’m sorry. You probably hate me now.”

The tall girl leapt out of her chair, started rushing for the door, tears streaking her face.

Alison barely managed to get in her way. “Hey, Mer, it’s okay, it’s alright.”

Meredith stared at her as Alison’s hands lay lightly on her friend’s shoulders. Alison could feel her friend still straining in the direction of the door. “Oh God, I shouldn’t have been like that. I mean even if you hypnotised me. You’re with Jane and…”

“Shush,” Alison ordered firmly. “It’s okay. I had you under, so it’s not like you had a choice.”

Meredith looked at her, embarrassed. “You don’t mind? We’re okay?”

Alison held her friend’s eyes. Gently she wiped Meredith’s tears away. She thought that maybe she should feel guilty about what she’d done to Meredith. Her friend wouldn’t have been an escort, wouldn’t have been into girls, if it wasn’t for her. Doing this to a friend was well, weird, to say the least. There was a twinge of guilt. But there were other emotions as well. Riding over the top of the guilt. Arousal, desire, happiness. More than a touch of pride.

I love changing girls. The thought wouldn’t let go of her.

And I’m doing this for Kathy, Alison reminded herself firmly. She had to believe that made it right. As long as Meredith was okay as well. That might make the guilt go away.

“Sure,” Alison declared. “And you? I mean, this is pretty big.”

“Yeah,” Meredith nodded. “God, are you sure you don’t hate me? After everything I said about you and Jane. And who’d want to be friends with an escort?”

The sexual goddess Meredith had been had disappeared. In her place was someone awkward and uncertain. It wasn’t what Alison was used to seeing in Meredith.

Alison drew her friend into a hug. “Don’t be dumb. As long as you’re happy why should I complain? And before you say anything I know Jane will be the same. Kathy too. Trust me on that one. You are okay with it all, right?”

“Thanks,” Meredith managed, her arms flapping hesitantly around Alison. “Yeah, yeah, I am okay. Weird huh? I don’t know why, but I am. It’s like this was a thing that was waiting to happen but I didn’t know it.”

Alison cringed. Meredith didn’t know the half of it.

“I suppose I should thank you for hypnotising me. I don’t know if I’d have had the courage to tell you otherwise.”

And the rest. Alison reminded herself again that this was for Kathy. Meredith will be fine. Alison needed to believe that.

She could see Meredith’s cheeks flushing with embarrassment as the taller girl pulled back and looked away, the two now simply holding hands. “There’s something else too.”

“Huh?” Alison had no idea what Meredith was talking about. She racked her memory, trying to think if there was something else in the ideas they’d planted in Meredith’s mind but she came up with nothing.

“Well, how I was just then. And, oh god you looked so startled. And so hot. But. Sorry. Anyway. That’s how I am with, well, um. My clients. I’ve only had two. And it’s been fun. And it probably sounds weird, but I’m in control with them. I set the pace. I judge what they need. Which is good. I like it, it’s fun. But. Well.”

Meredith’s voice trailed off.

“Mer?” Alison prompted.

“Well, sometimes I don’t want to be in control. Sometimes it’s too much. So I was wondering, if, well.”

Meredith’s lips were drawn into a tight line. Alison wanted to cover the distance between them. Plant her lips on her friend’s. See just what that felt like, find out how Meredith tasted. It would be so easy. But Meredith obviously wanted to tell her something. She could just hypnotise Meredith again and get her to spill it. But maybe that wouldn’t be necessary.

“Yeah?” Alison asked.

The words fell out of Meredith in a rush. “Well, I was wondering. I know you hypnotise me and I’m really grateful for that and it’s just so good. But. Well. That’s all you do. Well except for now. And I’m so glad you did ’cause it helped me get all this off my chest. But I was wondering. If you know, sometimes. When you hypnotise me. Could you. Um. Well. Could you tell- Could you tell me to do things?”

Alison’s eyes went wide. The hesitancy in her friend was so different to what it had been when Meredith was under it was almost like it was two different people. She could see Meredith looking at her. Could see the uncertainty in her friend’s eyes.

“Uh, what?” Alison couldn’t stop herself blurting out. Meredith didn’t know what Alison had done with her when Alison had her hypnotised. All the things she’d had her do. All the changes she’d made. It was probably better that way.

“Oh God,” Meredith exclaimed. “I shouldn’t have asked, you probably think I’m some sort of freak and…”

Alison gripped Meredith’s hands as her friend tried to pull away.

“It’s okay Mer. So you want me to tell you what to do? You want me to control you?”

I want to control girls. It was true. Her friend was asking.

Alison’s pussy was dripping again.

Had it ever stopped since she’d entered the room?

Meredith nodded. “Yeah. I mean. Sometimes it’s just too much. And I need to just let go. Let someone else be in control. And you hypnotise me. So I’d have to do what you said. I mean I don’t want it all the time. That would be a bit, um, well. You know? And maybe we should ask Jane. I know you have a slave. So you must know what to do. Oh God. I overheard that as well. Sorry. But, Ali please?”

Meredith was asking her. Begging her. Meredith wanted to be controlled. Her friend wasn’t a slave. Alison knew that. But it wouldn’t be all the time. It would be like the games she and Jane played. Jane the innocent, Jane the street hooker, Jane the fairy maid rescued by a gallant Alison. Just like that.

Meredith would do what she said. Come crawling to her. Or even, if Alison wanted, put on that voice and snap her fingers and have Alison melting. Any of it was possible. She could have Meredith strip in front of her. Quick, or slow and sexy and tempting.

Anything.

“You sure?” Alison managed. This wasn’t like Meredith at all. “I mean, you’re always so together. So on top of things.”

“I need it,” Meredith replied, raw emotion dripping from her voice, the need plain in her eyes. “Just sometimes. To let go. It feels so good. I was so stressed out. Trying to keep it together all the time. Stay in control of everything. It was pulling me apart. And now I know what it’s like to let go. It’s what I need. Sometimes, anyway. Then I’ll be right for when I need to be in control. Please, Ali.”

Alison wasn’t going to make her friend ask again. Not when Meredith had had the courage to open up to her like this. Meredith was a friend. Alison wanted to treat her friends properly. So if this was what Meredith needed, who was she to say no?

Especially when it was what she wanted to do.

“Nap time Mer.”

She’d make herself be good. She wouldn’t do it every time she hypnotised Meredith.

But this was what her friend wanted.

Eagerly Alison waited as Meredith sank back down, her friend’s thoughts ebbing away to nothing. Peered at Meredith’s face, so blank and vulnerable. She could see each eyelash, the slight creases in Meredith’s tempting lips, the flush in her cheeks. Gazed into eyes that were so empty.

Hardly daring to breathe Alison reached out a hand to caress Meredith’s breast. Her friend’s orb felt so firm, electric sparks shooting up Alison’s arm.

“One.” Meredith intoned, making Alison smile.

“Hmm, so deep. Can you hear me Meredith? Of course you can. So you want me to control you?” Alison couldn’t stop herself shivering with delight. “Oh, that feels so good. But only sometimes right. Hmm, you’re a friend. Not a slave. How about this? We’ll give you a safeword. If I ever tell you to do something you don’t want to do you say ‘Code Red’. You got that Mer? If I ever tell you to do something you don’t want to do you say ‘Code Red’. Now tell me what you’ll do.”

Meredith’s voice was flat and lifeless and it made Alison so damp. “If you ever tell me to do something I don’t want to do I’ll say ‘Code Red’.”

“The question is, Mer,” Alison mused, “just what is it that you won’t want to do? Hmm. Maybe we’ll find out. But god, right now I want you. Now let’s get those clothes off you.”

It wasn’t long before both girl’s clothes were scattered around the room.

“Oh fuck, you’re gorgeous,” Alison muttered, drinking in the sight of her friend’s toned, naked, body. Alison’s hands were trembling as she reached out for Meredith’s breasts. She moaned as her fingers sunk into the firm flesh, her lips drawn to Meredith’s collar bone before the kisses trailed lower. Meredith tasted of spring flowers, lily and jasmine, as Alison licked the tops of her breasts, the tall girl simply standing there.

“Kiss me,” Alison ordered, looking up at her friend. “Put some feeling into it. You want this.”

She felt, as much as heard, Meredith moan as their lips met, their breasts crushing together. Hands roamed over naked bodies, chest pressing against chest, belly against belly, thigh against thigh.

Alison’s vision swam as she pulled back. “Now do what I do,” she smiled.

Her right hand felt for Meredith’s waist, slowly trailed lower, around Meredith’s hip, then, with one finger, followed the crease where her friend’s toned leg met her torso. Her skin was burning up as Meredith mirrored her gestures. She could feel that finger trailing low across her body. Alison was certain that it must have been leaving burn marks on her skin.

Her fingers played over Meredith’s opening, her thumb brushing her friend’s clit, her breath catching as Meredith did exactly the same to her. Alison teased her entranced friend, every gesture, every touch, returned. It was like teasing herself, only so, so, much better. She only had do to Meredith what she wanted done to herself and her friend obliged. More than obliged. Complied. Obeyed. Everything Meredith was doing was because Alison told her to do it. Not with words, but with gestures. Meredith was a puppet Alison controlled.

Because that was what her friend wanted.

Alison’s pussy was boiling.

She slipped a finger inside Meredith, her friend’s opening so wet. Just like Alison’s was as Meredith echoed her. Alison thrust her finger deeper, anticipating Meredith’s finger in return, wanting it, needing it. Feeling it sounding out her depths. She added another finger to her first, thrusting into her friend. Her arm was around Meredith. She held on tighter, pressing the two of them together.

Meredith held on to her, two fingers inside her hypnotist. A perfect, controlled, echo of Alison’s actions.

Alison thrust deeper into Meredith. Moaned as Meredith’s fingers thrust into her. Alison’s clit was crying out for attention. So she pulled out of Meredith, fingers and thumb lavishing attention on Meredith’s nub.

Meredith mimicked her perfectly.

Without her thumb leaving Meredith’s clit Alison had her fingers back inside her friend’s velvety depths. Because it was what she wanted. What she needed Meredith to do to her.

Meredith complied.

Alison could hardly think now. “You’re going to cum soon Mer,” she managed to force out. Because she was going to cum soon. And she wanted them to cum together. Everything precisely mirrored, Meredith’s every action just an echo of hers.

Her friend was a toy Alison was using to masturbate herself.

She pressed harder on Meredith’s clit, rolled it. It was what she needed to tip her over the edge, with Mer’s fingers buried deep inside her.

“Oh, oh fuck, I’m cumming, you, you cum. Now. Cumming.”

Alison’s world exploded as she heard Meredith cry out.

Alison peered at Meredith. Her friend smiled down at her as the two girls continued long, lazy strokes in each other’s openings. Alison realised that Meredith was smiling because she was. Delicious aftershocks swept over Alison. She hoped it had been as good for Meredith as well. But she wasn’t finished yet.

She pulled her fingers out, tapped her chin, not caring that her fingers dripped with Meredith’s juices. She smiled as Meredith mirrored her gesture.

“Okay, enough doing what I do. Lie down on the floor and spread your legs. I want to know how you taste. Then you’ll do me. And then well, we’ll see, won’t we?” Alison couldn’t suppress a giggle as her friend obligingly sank to the floor.

Alison followed her, moaning as she licked her way up Meredith’s legs, her friend’s centre beckoning her.

She didn’t take long to get there.

Meredith sounded so good when she came.

Some time, and multiple orgasms, later, Alison looked at her still entranced friend. “Whew, that was amazing. But next time maybe a bed? I suppose there will be a next time. ’Cause you didn’t say those words, did you? Anyway, you can tell me when you wake up if that was alright. God, I hope it was. But one last thing. I wouldn’t be a good girlfriend if I didn’t share, would I? So, after I wake you up and you tell me whether you’re okay with all this I want you to go put on your maid’s dress, go find Jane, and tell her that your hers for the next hour. Only that long. I suppose you have assignments to do, right Mer? Especially as you were out the last two nights.”

Alison had to struggle to stop herself snickering at that thought.

Oh, that’s mean. I shouldn’t do that. She wants to work and it’s just what Kathy does, so who am I to object? She needed to be nicer to her friend. Especially after what Meredith had just done for her. Alison made herself put on a serious face.

“Okay Mer, when you wake up you’re going to tell me honestly whether you’re happy with what we just did. And if you were, you’ll do what I said with Jane. Wake up Mer.”

Meredith shook herself, light returning to her eyes. Alison wasn’t sure whether to pay attention to them or her friend’s jiggling boobs. “Oh, oh god, Alison. Oh my god. That was amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

“Whoa what?” Alison almost toppled over backwards as Meredith launched herself at her, the taller girl smothering Alison with kisses. She had to throw her hands out behind herself to support them both.

“So, um, good then?” she managed between Meredith’s kisses.

Her friend peered. “Oh, oh yeah. It doesn’t have to be sex every time though. That would be a bit odd, right?”

If you say so, Alison thought. She’d have been happy with a repeat of what they’d just done, but she could see that Meredith might not agree. And just ordering Meredith around would be its own sort of fun.

“Anyway, don’t you have something to go do?”

Meredith’s eyes glazed over, just a little. Just enough to have Alison’s pussy pulsing.

“Yes,” the tall girl acknowledged, her voice distant. Slowly Meredith rose to her feet. She walked straight out of the study, leaving her clothes behind her.

Alison quickly threw her own on.

The brunette was back in the hall just in time to see Meredith disappearing down the steps. She didn’t know how her friend had managed to slip herself into her maid’s dress so quickly. She was even wearing her fishnet stockings.

Alison crept after her as Meredith headed for the lounge room.

“What? Meredith?” Alison heard Jane cry. “I thought it was Alison’s turn to do the washing up. What are you doing in that outfit?”

Alison peered around the corner just in time to see Meredith diving in to kiss the petite blonde, Jane squirming under the taller girl’s attentions. She had to work hard to suppress a giggle.

“Alison said that I’m yours for the next hour,” Meredith announced. “Anything you want.”

Alison frowned. She hadn’t added that last part.

She really must want this.

“What?” Jane spluttered. “Are you kidding me?”

“I’m yours for the next hour,” Meredith repeated. “Anything.” The last word was a breath and even the edge of the sultry glance that Meredith bestowed on her girlfriend was enough to have Alison breathless.

“Anything?”

“Anything.”

Jane grinned. “Oh, oh well then.”

She leapt up from her chair. Pulled Meredith down and planted a kiss on the taller girl’s lips. Meredith’s hands shot out on either side in surprise. With her high heels and the way she had to bend over her arse was sticking out in a way that had Alison salivating.

Finally, just when Alison wondered sourly if her girlfriend was ever coming up for air, Jane broke the kiss. The blonde grabbed Meredith by the hand and started dragging the taller girl towards the stairs. Alison had to scamper back to the study to avoid being seen. Cautiously she peered out of the crack she’d left as she’d closed the door behind her.

She was just in time to see Jane and Meredith disappearing in to the latter’s room.

“So Alison said I could do anything?” Jane’s voice was raised. Alison knew it was for her benefit. “Well, I think we’ll start with loosening this dress a bit. Don’t want you out of it. Just enough so that… Oh, there we go. And let’s have a blank look on your face.”

Alison could just imagine Meredith’s breasts falling free. The mental image seared itself into her mind. Her friend, just standing there, staring off into space. Her breasts exposed. Jane playing with them. Licking. Kissing. With the difference in height between the two girls the blonde would hardly have to bend down.

Alison’s breasts ached to have Jane’s lips on them. But this was almost as good.

“Now let’s hike the skirt up a bit. You just hold it up. That’s right.”

God, you’re such a tease, Alison wanted to stick her tongue out at her girlfriend.

“We’ll leave the stockings alone. Oh, no panties huh? You naughty maid you.”

Oh fuck. Alison’s eyes were losing focus.

“And let’s see how much we can make you moan. An hour huh? Let me put my tongue just…”

If Jane said anything else Alison didn’t hear it. She could picture Jane, on her knees in front of Meredith, tongue deep in their friend’s centre, exploring, thrusting. Her hands caressing Meredith’s thighs, rising to her buttocks. Fingers sinking in as she thrust so deep.

Meredith’s moan echoed through the top floor of their house.

Alison wasn’t sure if she’d last ten minutes let alone an hour before she joined her girlfriend in ravishing their friend.

But however long she lasted she was going to enjoy every minute.

(To be continued)