The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 42

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Sophie looked down at her bed and frowned.

There was something wrong with what she saw, but she couldn’t put her finger on it.

It was Friday night. Friday night meant going out with friends, celebrating the end of the week. Monday to Thursday was for study. But the weekend was when she could enjoy herself. And for Sophie, the weekend always started on Friday night. Which meant dressing up to go out.

Not that her going out clothes differed all that much from what she wore all the time. Black, of course. Nothing frilly. Sophie knew that Goths came in all sorts of varieties. Punk, with their torn stockings and tatty tee-shirts, Victorian, with lace and satin and long flowing skirts. Cyber, with chunky boots, flashy techno jewellery and rainbow dyed hair to offset their tight black clothes. And more. She had her own style. She liked to think it was practical and decorative. Tight and short to show off her figure. Not flashy or overdone as some. Short skirts, usually with pleats, and tops with long sleeves, sometimes ones that were slitted and laced. A little understated. But it was her style, and Sophie loved it.

She’d put in a little more effort when she was going out. A nicer dress. Boots that almost came to her knees. One of her better sets of earrings. Silver of course. With her Chinese heritage she didn’t have to do that much to stand out in a crowd of black-clad Westerners.

She had been looking forward to Friday night all week. She could forget all her troubles. Assignments she should be working on. Boring classes.

Alison.

Sophie didn’t know what to make of Gillian’s friend. At first Sophie hadn’t liked Alison. Something about the girl had felt off, no matter how much she’d helped Gillian. But this last week Sophie had felt her spirits lift whenever she’d caught sight of Gillian’s friend. Sophie had been so depressed when Alison had invited Gillian for dinner but left her out of it.

She couldn’t understand why the girl would affect her like that. And there was something about last Friday, about the whole of last weekend. Something she should remember…

Her mind shied away from the memory.

It didn’t matter. Sophie was going out tonight. She could forget about Alison. Gillian would be there. Hopefully Sophie’s friend wouldn’t mention Alison at all.

Sophie’s Friday night routine was to lay out some of her best clothes on the bed in her student accommodation.

Make her choice.

Sophie was still looking at her bed. It wasn’t right. There weren’t any clothes laid out on her bed.

There was a backpack. She couldn’t remember putting it there.

She needed to pack her backpack.

For the weekend.

Sophie had somewhere to go for the weekend. Somewhere she wanted to go.

Somewhere she didn’t want to go.

Going there wasn’t a choice.

No, what? No!

The thought died.

She already had on her best pair of boots. She’d changed into them earlier. She was allowed to wear them.

Sophie turned, swivelling on the toe of one high heeled boot, and headed over to the wardrobe that was built into the wall of her room. She ignored her dresses. She didn’t need them. Pulled open the drawer that held her best underwear. That was alright. Wearing her best underwear for going out was something she’d do. Maybe she’d get lucky. And anyway it felt nice to wear them, frilly and skimpy and black. But she wasn’t going to wear any of the things sitting in the drawer. She was going to

Put them in the backpack.

That wasn’t right. Why would she do that? She should be getting ready to go out with her friends. Something was wrong.

Something fluttered at the back of her mind. Like a memory of a dream. Or of a nightmare. As if she’d done this before. As if it was all set out for her to do over and over again and she didn’t have any choice.

Something flared within her. Something that might almost have been resistance.

I don’t. I shouldn’t. Please. No.

Sophie blinked. Her eyes were drawn irresistibly to something lying nestled amongst her underwear. Something that had sat there all week. Something she had ignored.

Something she’d been told to ignore unless she needed it.

Trembling, her hand reached out for the MP3 player. Its white, shiny, plastic case was such a contrast to her underwear as it lay there. Cords ending in tiny earbuds were wrapped around it.

No, no, please, no.

She couldn’t stop her hand. Didn’t know why she wanted to. Why it was so important that she had to stop herself.

She picked up the player, Sophie staring at her hand like it was something alien. She wanted to cry out, but she couldn’t.

Sophie’s hands, her whole body, shook as she tried to stop herself. She didn’t want to use the player, didn’t want those buds in her ears.

Her hands paid no attention to her at all. She sobbed at her traitorous hands, begging them to stop as they put the buds in her ears. Her fingers flicked the player to track two and hit play.

She was trembling with fear.

A voice spoke in her ears. “Be warm and safe Sophie.” She recognised that voice, it was…

The thought fled away from, along with all her other thoughts, as her mind spun down into a black void.

Sophie felt warm and safe.

“Hi Sophie,” the voice continued after a time that Sophie couldn’t measure, “If you’re listening to this you realised that you needed a little refresher. Such a good girl for picking the right track.”

A flash of pleasure shot through Sophie, centring on her clit. If she was more aware, she’d have been surprised at those words producing such a reaction. But she couldn’t think. Only feel.

And listen.

“So deep. So warm. So safe,” the voice in her ears, in her mind, said. “Sophie, you love me hypnotising you. You’re so deeply hypnotised. So deep there’s not a thought in your head. All gone. My voice is in your mind. My voice is all there is in your mind.”

The voice was so right. It slipped through her mind filling up the blank spaces. There was nothing in her mind but blank spaces, and the voice filled all of them.

“So warm, so safe. Remember all the things I’ve told you to do. You want to do what I tell you to do. It makes you feel so good to do what I tell you to do. To obey me. It turns you on.”

Another flash of bliss swept through Sophie.

“You won’t consciously remember me telling you. You won’t think about why you’re doing it. You won’t remember being in trance just now. All you have to do is obey. If you obey me you’ll be warm and safe and happy.”

Sophie felt warm and safe and happy.

“Now, if you need to, listen to this track again. Or if there’s a special track for what you’re supposed to be doing right now and you need a reminder, listen to that. Otherwise, take the earbuds out of your ears, forget you were in trance and wake up.”

Sophie didn’t need to listen again, not to track two or to the other track. She knew what was on that other track. She’d listened to it just a little while ago. Just before she’d pulled out her backpack and started packing it. Not that she remembered listening to that other track. But the orders were there in her mind. Sophie was ready to obey. Sophie pulled the earbuds out of her ears.

She was so turned on.

Sophie shook herself. She looked down at the MP3 player in her hand. She didn’t know how it had got there. That didn’t matter. It needed to go in her backpack. So she put it in. Next to the pair of black high heeled shoes that were already in there. Sophie didn’t remember putting them in, but that didn’t matter either. As soon as she placed the MP3 player in the backpack she forgot that it even existed.

Soon the shoes and the player were joined by her two of her best pairs of underwear and a bag of toiletries and makeup. That was all she needed.

Sophie hefted the backpack and left her room.

* * *

“Huh?” Sophie was looking at a door. She couldn’t remember anything between leaving her room and now.

There’s something familiar…

Of course it was familiar a voice in the back of her mind told her. It was Gillian’s door. Gillian was her friend. Sophie often came to Gillian’s door. But there was something familiar about being outside Gillian’s door on a Friday night.

Something Sophie didn’t like. She remembered trying to get away from the door. But that didn’t make any sense. Why would she try to run away from her friend’s door? Behind Gillian’s door she would be warm and safe.

That didn’t make any sense either, but Sophie knew that it was true.

She knocked on the door.

“Hi Sophie,” Gillian declared brightly, a big smile on Sophie’s friend’s face. The redhead was dressed up. Her best purple corset and a short skirt that was layers and layers of black lace and tulle. Kohl curled around Gillian’s eyes. She had on one of her multiple pairs of high-heeled boots. Sophie was sure that she’d never seen Gillian in anything that had a heel shorter than three inches and even that was rare. Gillian claimed to own a pair of running shoes, but Sophie wasn’t sure she believed that. Even if Gillian said that they were black.

Gillian was dressed up for going out. That was what Sophie expected to see her friend in for a Friday night. It made her feel warm and safe.

“Come in,” Gillian said, hastily ushering her friend inside her own student room and closing the door behind them.

Sophie heard her friend take a deep breath. Gillian looked like she getting ready to say something important. Sophie hoped that Gillian hadn’t developed a crush on her. Sophie wasn’t into girls. She knew that Gillian was. She’d seen Gillian giving her some looks this week that Sophie couldn’t understand. They were good friends, but Sophie wanted it to never go any further than that.

“Mistress says to get out your player and put in your earbuds.” There was a serious look on Gillian’s face, the words spoken with careful deliberation. “Mistress says you’ll know which track to play.”

Mistress? What…? The thought died before Sophie could complete it. She could feel parts of her mind shutting down. Gillian was forgotten. Where Sophie was was forgotten. All that mattered was the player. The one she’d forgotten existed. She had to put it on.

Sophie hurriedly threw the backpack down on Gillian’s bed. With fumbling fingers she opened the zipper and dove into her things.

There!

For a moment she held the player before her, gazed at it like it was a precious gift.

Like it was a monster that was going to devour her.

Sophie blinked. A thought had passed through her head, but she couldn’t remember what it was. Carefully she placed the earbuds in her ears and chose track ten.

A voice she knew so well filled her ears.

“Be warm and safe Sophie.”

Sophie’s mind fell into the black void again. Further and further down, thoughts spiralling away. Everything spiralling away.

The voice was telling her things. Sophie didn’t register them, not consciously. It didn’t matter. She felt warm and safe and if she needed to remember them she would.

Right now the voice was giving her orders that she had to obey.

It felt so good to obey

“Take off your dress Sophie. Carefully. You don’t want to knock the earbuds out. Gillian will help you. Once your dress is off you’ll hit play. Now hit pause.”

Sophie paused the playing of the track. The loss of the voice left her feeling so empty.

Sophie looked hopefully at her friend, wondering if Gillian could fill the silence. Without a word, Sophie’s friend was behind her, undoing the zipper on her dress. Helping her out of it. Slipping it up, over her shoulders and her head while Sophie carefully held the MP3 player in one hand.

Soon Sophie was standing in the middle of Gillian’s room in just her underwear and boots. She caught sight of herself in Gillian’s mirror.

What? She was wearing another of her good sets of underwear. It had a black lace bow in the front of the panties and more lace decorating the bra cups. It wasn’t what she had put on that morning. She didn’t remember changing into it. Her dress was the one she’d had on that day. So she must have taken the dress off and changed her underwear and put the dress back on. Shouldn’t she remember that?

It didn’t matter. Her dress was off. All that mattered was hitting play. Then the voice would be back and she wouldn’t feel so empty and alone.

She hit play.

“So warm, so safe,” the voice said. “Kneel on the floor Sophie. When you’re kneeling on the floor, put track one on repeat.”

Sophie knelt. Her hands were in her lap, cradling the player. She switched to track one.

“Be warm and safe Sophie.”

Sophie’s mind fell further into the void. If she’d been aware she wouldn’t have thought it was possible.

But it was. There was always further to go. Deeper and deeper. Blanker and blanker.

It felt better every time.

“Repeat after me,” the voice commanded. “I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

Sophie didn’t make a choice. Choice required thought and will. She had no thoughts. She had no will. No awareness beyond what the words gave her. The voice belonged to her Mistress. Sophie obeyed her Mistress.

“I’m a slave,” Sophie repeated. “I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

She was obeying. She was so turned on.

She wasn’t the only one speaking, but Sophie didn’t know that. Sophie didn’t hear what Gillian was saying. Listening to Gillian wasn’t what her Mistress had told her to do. She didn’t realise that Gillian was making a phone call.

“Yes Mistress. She’s here. No, no problems at all Mistress. You want a photo? Of course I can Mistress.”

Sophie didn’t notice Gillian turn the phone in her direction. Didn’t notice the flash as Gillian took her picture. She simply kept repeating the words that flowed into her ears.

She didn’t hear what Gillian said next.

“Is that what you wanted Mistress? Oh, oh god, god, yes, ohhhh. Oh, oh. Thank you Mistress. Yes, I came Mistress. Just like you told me to. It was so good. Thank you.”

Sophie couldn’t hear the desperate gratitude in her friend’s voice.

Didn’t notice as Gillian bent over and pulled the earbuds out of her ears. Didn’t notice as Gillian held her phone to Sophie’s ear.

She did notice when the voice spoke.

“Hi Sophie,” the voice said, filling the empty void that was Sophie’s mind. Slipping into it like hot, delicious, oil. “So warm, so safe. So deeply hypnotised. Nothing in your mind but my voice. I’ll see you soon. But I need you to wake up, just a little. Just enough to do what I say. You love obeying me. It turns you on.”

Sophie woke up, just a little. She realised that she’d been listening to her MP3 player. Now she was listening to Gillian’s phone. Both were ways for her Mistress to speak to her.

A wave of bliss rolled through her at the thought. The machines did what Mistress wanted. Sophie did what Mistress wanted. Maybe she was no more important than the machines. Maybe less. They carried Mistress’ voice. Sophie only listened.

And obeyed.

Sophie listened to Mistress’ voice.

She was going to obey.

“Mistress says to that I’m finished with the phone,” Sophie said at last, not looking at her friend. She didn’t need to look at Gillian. Mistress hadn’t told her to.

Sophie didn’t listen to what Gillian was saying.

“Yes Mistress, I understand. Yes, I know what to do. Thank you Mistress. I won’t let anyone in until you get here.”

Sophie didn’t see what Gillian was doing but she did feel her friend put the earbuds back in her ears. The voice wasn’t back yet. She knew that Mistress had told her when she should start it back up. Sophie couldn’t remember when that was, but she knew that she would know when the time came.

Her eyes unfocused she didn’t see Gillian take her free hand, the one that wasn’t holding the player. She felt the gentle tug as Gillian helped her to her feet.

Felt Gillian pull her across the room.

Felt her lower legs run into something.

Felt Gillian lowering her down.

Felt her own fingers pressing play as her eyes closed.

* * *

Sophie was laying down. On a bed. It was Gillian’s bed. Sophie vaguely remembered that. She vaguely remembered her panties slipping down her legs, Gillian removing them.

What?

She could feel lips laying soft kisses on her right calf, gentle, butterfly touches. The kisses slowly rose up her leg.

Whose?

Sophie thought she should know who it was that was kissing her leg. She knew that she could open her eyes and see who it was. Mistress hadn’t told her to do that.

Sophie kept her eyes closed.

The kisses rose higher, a tongue sliding along her thigh, gliding over her soft flesh.

It felt so good.

She was so turned on.

She was obeying.

The tongue ran across the top of Sophie’s leg now, was sliding along the crease where her thigh met her torso.

She’d had lips down there before, once or twice. But that had been different. Rougher. More impatient.

This was soft and slow and delicate.

Whose?

Something told her it didn’t matter. It felt so good.

Sophie could feel those lips moving towards her centre, felt a soft, warm, breath on her lower lips. Was surprised at the feeling.

That’s right, I don’t have any panties.

Sophie had forgotten that they were gone.

The tongue drifted slowly along her opening, tasting her, teasing her, Sophie’s back arching as electric bliss arced up her spine. Her eyes shot open, took in a mass of red hair between her thighs.

Mistress had told her that she should open her eyes when that tongue reached her centre.

Gillian? What the fuck? No!

The thought died as the voice spoke to Sophie through the earbuds. It had been speaking to her the whole time. Telling her how good this felt. Telling her how much she wanted this. Telling her how turned on she was.

Sophie was so turned on.

Gillian kept up the maddeningly slow attention to her pussy lips. The friction of the redhead’s tongue sent shivers through Sophie. Firm, slow, licks, over and over, Gillian’s tongue tracing the entire length of her opening then swirling around Sophie’s clit. Then back to licking, almost, but not quite, slipping inside.

Sophie moaned in desperation, wanting so much more.

“Change to track five Sophie,” her Mistress’ voice ordered. The voice that filled her mind. Mistress’ voice. Alison’s voice.

Sophie obeyed, her fingers moving without thought.

It wasn’t her Mistress’ voice that spoke to her now. It was Sophie’s own voice.

“I love sex with girls. Beautiful girls turn me on.”

Gillian was beautiful. Gillian was turning Sophie on.

“I want them. I want to kiss them. I want them to kiss me. I want to run my hands over their bodies. I need them. I need sex with them.”

She was having sex with Gillian.

“Their smiles, their eyes, their hair, their breasts, their hips, their legs, their arses. Everything about their bodies is the best. I’m so aroused. I’m dripping for them. I want to lick their pussies. I want them to lick me.”

Gillian was licking her pussy.

“I want them inside me. I want to cum and cum and cum as a girl eats me out.”

Gillian’s tongue slipped inside, probing, exploring Sophie’s depths.

“It’s what I’ve always wanted. I’m a lesbian. Every time I look at a beautiful girl I imagine having sex with her. Every time I’m aroused it’s a girl I think about. Only girls. Only ever girls.”

She had a girl’s tongue inside her, so deep, so very, very, deep.

Sophie was so deep.

“I’m gay. I’m a lesbian. Sex with girls is the only sex I want. I cum so hard when I have sex with girls.”

Sophie came.

Hard.

That meant it was time for her to play track six.

Sophie’s fingers pushed the controls as her body continued to shudder with the aftershocks of one of the best orgasms she’d ever had.

* * *

The voice was in Sophie’s ears. Again. She didn’t know how many times she’d heard the words now. Over and over. Mistress’ voice. Her own voice. Mistress wanted her to listen to the voices.

Sophie obeyed.

Gillian’s tongue was deep inside her. Again. That meant it was a girl’s tongue pushing her to the edge. Making her feel so good.

All she could do was feel.

And listen.

And obey.

Another orgasm rocked through her, Sophie’s back arching. Her fingers, perfectly directed, tapped the controls of the player, even as her body shook and her eyes gazed glassily at the ceiling.

It was time to play track six again.

It was Mistress’ voice on track six.

“It felt so good to cum Sophie. You love it. You’ve never cum like this before. It’s a girl making you cum. You love it when a girl makes love to you. A girl making you cum is the best. It feels so good. You want girls to make you cum. You want to make them cum. You want it so much. Now go back to track four.”

Sophie obeyed. It was so easy to obey. She had switched the tracks so often it would have been easy to do even if Sophie’s mind wasn’t so deep in trance.

Sophie’s fingers worked the player as the lips and tongue worked at Sophie’s pussy.

Sophie’s fingers had done what they were supposed to do. It wasn’t her choice. It was what her Mistress’ voice had told her to do.

She was listening to track four again.

“It’s a girl eating you out now Sophie,” Mistress’ voice told her. Sophie could feel someone lavishing attention on her most intimate parts

That’s right, Gillian is. Sophie thought she might have objected to having sex with a girl once. But now it seemed, …, right.

It was the first thought she’d had in Sophie didn’t know how long.

“You love having sex with a girl. It’s the best. Having sex with girls is the only sex you want. You’re so aroused, so turned on, enjoying it so much. Soon it’ll make you cum.”

That was true. Oh so gloriously true. Sophie could vaguely remember orgasm after orgasm, stretching back. So many she couldn’t count them. Wasn’t even sure what counting was.

“It makes you feel so good. You want this more than anything. You’re so turned on. You’re going to cum.”

Sophie knew that she would cum again, soon. It was what Mistress’ voice was telling her. What the small machine in her hands was telling her. All she had to do was listen.

And obey.

“You want her fingers in you. You want her tongue in you. It’s all so good. So right. So much what you want. You love sex with girls.”

Gillian’s fingers probed her depths as the redhead’s tongue swirled around Sophie’s clit.

I love sex with girls.

An image flicked across Sophie’s mind. Having sex with someone else. A man. Someone. She couldn’t remember who it was. But it was definitely a man.

Her hand choose another track without Sophie thinking about it. It was her own voice that now filled her mind.

“Sex with guys is horrible. I hate it.”

What? No. Do I? The thoughts were dim and faint. But they were there. Sophie let the thoughts go. The voices in her ears were always right. She had to do what they said.

“Even the thought of it makes me feel ill.”

Sophie felt ill.

“Something’s been wrong every time I’ve had sex with guys. Something was missing. I know what that is now. I should have been having sex with girls.”

She was having sex with a girl right now.

“Every time I remember having sex with guys, every time I think of a guy touching me like that, it will make me feel ill. I know what I want now.”

Sophie wanted girls.

Only girls.

As the track ended Sophie went back to track four. It was what Mistress had told her to do.

The sensations from the tongue and lips stopped. She could feel Gillian still there, still poised between her legs.

She didn’t wonder about why Gillian had stopped. That would have required thought.

She did feel the lack of Gillian’s tongue.

Sophie felt the earbuds pulled out of ears.

“So deep, so warm, so safe,” Mistress’ voice whispered. Sophie thrilled at the sound. It wasn’t a recording. Mistress was here. If she’d been capable of thought Sophie might have wondered how long Mistress had been there. How long Mistress had watched a fully-clothed Gillian eating out a half-naked Sophie. Would have heard Mistress explaining to her girlfriend Jane about the tracks on the player and how she and an entranced Sophie had recorded them during the week in preparation for tonight.

Might have heard Mistress explain to Jane how Sophie remembered none of that.

That all Sophie knew was to obey.

But Sophie hadn’t heard any of that. She was so deep. Mistress hadn’t been talking to her.

Mistress was talking to her now.

Sophie felt warm and safe.

“Waking up now, just a little. Just enough to answer some questions. But still so deep. Do you like sex with girls?” Mistress asked.

“I love sex with girls,” Sophie replied, her voice flat. “It’s the best. It’s the only sex I want.”

Through the fabric of the lacy black bra Mistress’ hand was caressing Sophie’s left breast. She heard Mistress’ breath hitch as Mistress’ hand found Sophie’s erect nipple.

Sophie’s clit sang.

“It’s a girl touching you now Sophie. Me. Your mistress. You love me touching you, don’t you Sophie?” Mistress’ voice flowed into Sophie’s head, finding every corner, filling it.

“Yes Mistress,” Sophie answered. “I want to have sex with you.”

She loved Mistress’ voice filling her mind. But she didn’t say anything about that. Mistress hadn’t asked that question.

Mistress tightened her grip on Sophie’s breast. To Sophie it felt as if Mistress was tightening her grip on her mind.

It felt good.

She felt Mistress run her thumb over a nipple that was striving to break through the bra cup.

Sophie heard Mistress moan. The sound made her feel warm and safe.

Sophie heard herself moan as well.

“Such a good girl, wanting me so bad. Wanting girls so bad. You can’t wait to eat girls out. Me. Jane. Gillian. Whoever I tell you to.”

There was another voice moaning as well. It wasn’t Mistress’, so it wasn’t important to Sophie. Sophie didn’t care that one of Jane’s hands was making its way under the blonde’s short skirt as she watched Alison and her two slaves.

Sophie didn’t care that Gillian was frozen between her legs, simply staring into space, waiting for her Mistress to tell her what to do.

Only Mistress mattered.

“Any beautiful girl you see will turn you on. You’ll love having sex with them. Your lips on their breasts. Having their lips on yours. Eating them out. You’ll dream about it. You need it.”

Mistress’ voice was warm honey, sweet and irresistible as it flowed through Sophie’s mind.

“So warm and safe,” Mistress whispered. “Only my voice in your head. Nothing but my voice. I need you to answer some more questions for me Sophie. You can do that for me Sophie. Who do you obey?”

“You Mistress,” Sophie answered. Of course she’d answer Mistress’ questions. She didn’t know how to say no. Didn’t know what saying no to Mistress was.

Sophie wasn’t looking at Mistress, her eyes fixed on the ceiling as Mistress sat beside her on the bed. If she’d been any more aware she’d have been gazing at her Mistress.

Sophie was too deep to even want that.

“That’s so good Sophie. So warm, so safe. And what are you?”

“I’m your slave Mistress,” Sophie answered.

“You love obeying me. It turns you on. Now, how many times did you listen to track two during the week?”

“Almost every day Mistress,” Sophie declared.

Sophie didn’t see the frown on Mistress’ face. Didn’t know that track two was the backup reinforcement track. Sophie was only supposed to use it when she was struggling too much against her Mistress’ orders. Sophie didn’t know that she wasn’t anywhere near as well conditioned as Alison would have liked.

All she knew was that Mistress’ hand was drifting down her body, floating over Sophie’s stomach before lightly tracing the line of Sophie’s wet and glistening opening.

Sophie’s back arched as she cried wordlessly.

She didn’t hear Mistress’ next order. It wasn’t directed to her.

“Gillian, give me your phone.”

The girl sprang off her bed, Sophie forgotten, as she raced to obey her mistress. It didn’t take her long.

Mistress took a few moments with the phone before handing it back to its owner.

Sophie simply lay there as Mistress gave Gillian her orders.

Then listened as Mistress spoke to her.

“I have some things for you to do Sophie. Listen carefully. I’ll tell you what you need to do. When to consciously forget what I’ve told you. When to remember it. I’ll know you’ll do that for me. Because I know how much you love to obey. Gillian’s going to help with that. Then you should be ready for a last little push.”

Sophie didn’t know what Mistress meant, but that didn’t matter. She moaned as Mistress’ caressed her breast again.

“Now listen carefully.”

Sophie did. Mistress had told her to. Sophie would obey

Gillian was back between her legs and the two slaves were obeying Mistress’ first command before Mistress and Jane were out the door.

Sophie’s mind blanked out.

* * *

It was dark, the lights in the room were off.

Someone was curled up against Sophie’s back, spooning with her, a hand resting lightly across Sophie’s stomach. Sophie could feel the person’s breath on her neck. It felt so right.

The person had just said something. Sophie didn’t know what. She couldn’t remember it. Wasn’t supposed to remember it.

What?

It didn’t matter. Whatever it was had cleared her head, just enough for her to think.

Sophie was so tired. She wasn’t sure why. How late was it? Had she gone out to a club? If she had, she couldn’t remember it. But maybe that’s why she was in bed with someone. It wouldn’t be the first time.

It would also explain why she was naked.

It didn’t matter. She was almost asleep.

The earbuds were still in place. Still? Mistress’ voice was in Sophie’s ears, filling her mind.

Sophie felt so warm and safe.

That’s right, Mistress was here. Sophie wished that Mistress was still there.

Mistress’ voice told Sophie to repeat the words.

Sophie obeyed.

“I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.” Her voice was a whisper, she didn’t want to disturb the person who was lying next to her.

It made her feel warm and safe to say those words.

Without a thought Sophie’s hand pressed stop on the player.

“Are you comfortable Sophie?” That was the voice of the person who was snuggled into Sophie’s back. Gillian’s voice. “Mistress said to make sure you were comfortable.”

What? Gillian?

Sophie realised that she was naked in bed with her friend Gillian. Did that mean they’d?

Sophie frowned, trying to remember.

Sophie remembered Gillian’s head, between her thighs again, after Mistress left. Gillian’s lips and tongue and fingers. Making her feel so good. Crying out.

Sophie remembered doing the same things to Gillian.

Over and over.

Sophie stopped worrying. She knew she wasn’t supposed to worry. Being in bed with Gillian, having sex with Gillian, that was…

It was right.

And now she was snuggling with Gillian under the covers of her bed.

That was right too.

Mistress wanted her to be comfortable. It felt so good to have Gillian snuggling against her after they’d had sex.

It was nice of Mistress to think of that.

Sophie did feel comfortable, tucked up against Gillian, her friend’s breasts pushing into her back.

Sophie felt warm and safe and happy.

“Mistress says to hit play,” Gillian said.

Sophie obeyed.

She went to sleep with Gillian’s arm around her and Mistress’ voice in her ears.

* * *

Sophie had been warm and safe in the bed.

Just like she was warm and safe in the shower.

Shower?

Gillian had said something again. Something that woke Sophie up just enough to be aware.

“Mistress said you need to be cared for,” Gillian whispered.

Sophie couldn’t remember getting into the shower. Couldn’t remember coming here from Sophie’s room.

She was naked. That made sense. You were always naked in the shower.

You didn’t always have your friend with you.

Sophie wondered if she’d been naked all the way from Gillian’s room to the shower.

It didn’t matter. If this was where she was, it was where Mistress wanted her to be.

That meant she’d obeyed.

Water was pouring over Sophie, spilling over her face, trickling over her body. Hiding the dripping arousal between her legs.

Fascinated, Sophie watched the drops fall from her erect nipples.

Gillian was there. Just as naked as her. Just as wet as her.

Maybe. Sophie didn’t know if between Gillian’s legs her friend was as wet as she was.

She hoped that Gillian was.

Gillian’s hands were filled with soap. Lathering Sophie, caressing her. On her breasts, her neck. Sliding up her thighs. Lingering between her legs.

Sophie wanted those hands inside her. She moaned in frustration as Gillian’s hands teased at her. Sophie’s hips rocked forward, searching for Gillian’s fingers. Water ran over Sophie’s face as her head tipped back, felt its warm touch on her breasts. She wanted Gillian’s fingers to push past her lower lips, fill her up, stroke her, explore her. She needed it more than anything.

“Turn around Sophie,” Gillian ordered softly. Mistress had said to obey Gillian. Sophie forgot about her need. Forgot about anything other than her need to obey.

She was so turned on.

Her need came roaring back as Gillian’s soapy hands caressed her rear

Those hands rose to the small of her back, Sophie’s lip quivering at the touch. Gillian rubbed Sophie’s back, up and down, gently but firmly, every stroke sending waves of bliss shooting to Sophie’s centre.

She moaned again as Gillian massaged her shoulders. Gillian pulled Sophie into her as the water fell over them both and the redhead plunged her soapy fingers into Sophie’s depths. Sophie shuddered in response, collapsing against her friend.

Sophie came and came and came, her head thrown back against her friend’s shoulder and her cries wordless, Gillian’s thumb pressing on her clit.

They were having sex in the shower.

Sophie loved having sex with girls.

The earbuds weren’t in her ears but Sophie knew exactly what to say.

“I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

She loved obeying as well. It turned her on.

Gillian spoke and Sophie’s consciousness faded.

The next time Sophie was aware Gillian was drying her off. Sophie couldn’t remember getting out of the shower. Couldn’t remember Gillian turning off the water, picking up the towel.

Every touch of the towel made Sophie’s body spark with desire. She wanted Gillian to keep touching her. She wished Mistress was here so that Mistress could touch her.

Sophie’s knees went weak at the thought and her mind blanked out.

She was walking down a hall now, dressed only in the towel that was wrapped tightly around her. Gillian was pulling her along by the hand.

Gillian had another towel wrapped around her. It was all she was wearing.

There might have been other people in the hall. They might have said something. Might have looked at her and Gillian.

Sophie didn’t mind.

She was obeying

She was turned on.

Gillian said something and Sophie’s mind went blank yet again.

They were back in Gillian’s room. Sophie was looking at an image of herself in Gillian’s mirror. She was wearing another set of her underwear, a lacy g-string and low-cut bra. And her high heeled shoes. She didn’t know how long it had been since the shower.

Couldn’t remember putting the underwear and shoes on.

It didn’t matter.

All that mattered was that she keep repeating the words that spilt into her mind from the buds that were in her ears.

“I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

Unmoving Sophie watched her image as Gillian applied a layer of foundation to Sophie’s face, her pale skin almost porcelain. A touch of concealer. Highlighter for her cheekbones. Dark eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Deep purple lipstick.

“Mistress said that you need to be prepared,” Gillian announced. She was using Sophie’s makeup, from the bag that Sophie had place in her backpack.

Prepared for what? Sophie wondered. Then dismissed the thought. If Mistress wanted her to know, then Mistress would tell her. Or have Gillian tell her.

Sophie realised that Gillian was doing what Mistress wanted. Following Mistress’ orders. Obeying Mistress. Did that turn Gillian on? Was Gillian her slave too?

We can be slaves together. That felt nice, warm and safe. But Sophie was doing what Mistress told her, even if the orders came through Gillian. If Gillian was a slave then what did that make Sophie? Something less than a slave?

It didn’t matter. She was obeying. She was so turned on. She looked so good in her image in the mirror.

That Mistress was going to see her looking like that made Sophie’s heart flutter.

Sophie wasn’t sure whether she wanted Mistress to arrive soon or to have more time repeating the words Mistress had given her. It didn’t matter. She was a slave. Slaves didn’t make choices.

Either way she’d be warm and safe

Either way she’d obey.

Sophie repeated the words again.

* * *

Sophie realised that she was kneeling on the floor. She wasn’t sure what floor it was. She couldn’t remember kneeling down.

She couldn’t remember how long she’d been repeating the words that echoed in her ears.

“I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

It might have been minutes. Or hours. Or days. She didn’t know.

It was light outside. She could tell that. It might be the same day as the shower. Where she’d had sex with Gillian.

I love sex with girls.

That was right. Sophie knew what she had to do. She had to repeat the words she was hearing.

That meant she was obeying.

Sophie loved to obey her Mistress.

She was so turned on.

* * *

Alison smiled as Sophie continued her chant. She could happily keep listening to it for ages. Gillian sat on the bed, her wide blue eyes glued on Sophie. Jane hung off Alison’s arm as Alison watched her new slave repeat her mantras. It was fun, watching the beautiful girl kneel there in her skimpy, lacy, underwear and high-heeled shoes, the exotic makeup on her face only enhancing her gorgeous features, as she pledged her devotion to her mistress. The player was cradled in Sophie’s hands, the wires leading from it disappearing into her silky hair to where the buds lay nestled in her ears.

It really was amazing. But it wasn’t going to achieve what Alison needed to do.

“Is she done now?” Jane asked impatiently. “She looks pretty done to me. And god, she’s hot. I mean, kneeling there, chanting away. H. O. T. Why don’t you have her put her hands behind her neck? Isn’t that a classic?”

Jane will help.

“Yeah it is,” Alison shrugged. “But she needs to use the player.”

“Oh. Oh well.”

Silence descended on the room as Alison pondered the girl.

“So what are you going to do?” Jane asked eventually. Alison could tell that her girlfriend was getting impatient.

“I need you to take Gillian out so I can have some time with her,” the brunette declared.

“Ali!” Jane complained. “I want to watch.”

“Sorry, no,” Alison shot back. “I don’t want her distracted.”

“I can be quiet,” the blonde protested.

“Absolutely promise?” Alison asked sceptically. She turned over her shoulder to see Jane glancing down and making random patterns on the carpet on Gillian’s floor with the toe of her right shoe.

The blonde looked so cute with such a guilty look on her face. Like she’d been caught with her hands in the cookie jar. All wide eyes and pout.

“Oh, alright,” Jane huffed at last. She extended her right hand in the redhead’s direction. “C’mon Gillian.”

Gillian looked from Jane to Alison.

“Gillian, go with Jane and do whatever she wants.”

“How long do you need?” Jane asked.

“I’ll call Gillian when I’m finished,” Alison replied, peering intently at Sophie.

“Why won’t you call me?” Jane pouted again. “I’m your girlfriend.”

Alison couldn’t help laughing at the affronted look on Jane’s face. She bounded up and pulled the blonde to her.

“I know angel,” she whispered, kissing Jane on the forehead. “But I also know who’ll be paying more attention to a call from me.”

She kissed Jane on the lips before the blonde could say a word, the two girls melting together, their bodies a perfect fit.

There’s no perfect person in the world, Alison mused. Just the one who’s perfect for you.

Their tongues danced as hands roamed over each other’s bodies.

“Now shoo,” Alison said, reluctantly breaking the kiss after she didn’t know how long. “Before I rip your clothes off.”

It didn’t matter she’d done that last night when they returned home from Gillian’s. Or what they’d done before that with Meredith. Alison could never get enough of her girlfriend.

“Nothing stopping you,” Jane smirked, an impish grin on her lips as her hips swayed temptingly from side to side.

“Shoo!” Alison repeated, almost pushing Jane and Gillian out of the room, the blonde’s laughter echoing even after the door was closed.

Alison spun back to Sophie. She knelt in front of the girl, drinking in her glassy eyed stare.

“Now Sophie,” she began, “who do you obey?”

“You Mistress.”

The answer sent a bolt of pleasure shooting through Alison. She couldn’t believe she’d ever tried to deny how much she wanted this. Having hot sexy girls as her slaves was just so good.

“Whose slave are you?”

“Yours Mistress.”

Without even noticing it Alison had placed a hand on Sophie’s thigh, was tracing slow circles on the soft flesh.

Why not? I own her. She’s mine.

“You’re the new Sophie right now aren’t you? My slave,” Alison mused.

“Yes Mistress.”

Alison hadn’t meant it as a question, but she didn’t mind the answer.

“But the old Sophie is still in there, isn’t she?”

“Yes Mistress.”

It wasn’t the answer Alison had wanted, but at least Sophie was being honest.

What did I expect? Oh well. Hmm.

She took a deep breath before starting, the words flowing out of her. She could almost taste them, dark syrup flowing in the tranced girl’s mind. “Sophie, so warm, so safe, so deeply hypnotised. Repeat after me. I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.” Alison thought another repetition would help get Sophie ready for what she had planned.

Sophie answered immediately, her voice flat and lifeless. “I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

And even if it didn’t help prepare the girl Alison loved hearing Sophie repeat it.

“Deeper and deeper Sophie. Just listening to my voice, letting it fill your mind.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“We have a lot to work on.”

(To be continued)