The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 43

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Silently, Alison gazed at Sophie.

She’s so beautiful. Alison slowly reached out a hand and brushed Sophie’s cheek. She was captivated by the girl’s delicate features, her porcelain skin, her silky hair.

By what she was going to do to Sophie.

The girl gave no sign that she’d noticed the touch.

Sophie should be ready now. Gillian would have done what she was told. Alison hadn’t even needed to ask the girl if she’d carried out her orders.

Maybe I should have, Alison thought, nervously licking her lips as her thumb gently traced the line of Sophie’s cheekbone. She could call Gillian. Just to check. But she doubted that Jane would appreciate the interruption. Alison decided that she should trust her redheaded slave; Gillian deserved that much.

Alison knew that she had taken a chance the previous night, letting Gillian handle Sophie when the girl had arrived at Gillian’s room. She and Jane had been occupied with Meredith. Alison had been supposed to fix things with Meredith on Thursday and then she’d have been free to see to Sophie as soon as the girl arrived on Friday. But Meredith had thrown Alison’s carefully laid plans into disarray when she’d shot out of the house on Thursday night before Alison could get to her.

Of course, Alison understood that now. Well, sort of. That Meredith had been hurrying off to her work as an escort was a thought that left Alison feeling dazed.

Still, makes things easier with Kathy.

But it had all meant that she had to sort things out with Meredith on Friday. Which had ended with her and Jane and Meredith in a tangled pile on Meredith’s bed. Alison hadn’t anticipated that, but she had thought she wouldn’t get to Gillian’s as early as she’d hoped. So she’d had to improvise that afternoon, putting some more tracks on Sophie’s player and giving both her and Gillian some hurriedly put together instructions.

Alison and Jane had left Meredith alone on Friday night to work on some of her assignments. The thought of Meredith sitting in front of her laptop, still dressed in her maid’s outfit, had Alison smiling. Meredith could have changed into something more casual, but their friend had practically begged Alison to let her stay in the outfit and be ordered to do her homework.

Fun as Meredith had been, it had taken time and Alison had worried that something might go wrong with Sophie. There’d been no need. Gillian had done exactly as she was ordered. Sophie was deep in trance when Alison and Jane finally arrived.

Sophie seemed even deeper this morning.

Gillian was such a good slave.

Alison watched as Sophie breathed slowly. From the glassy look in the girl’s eyes Alison wondered if she even realised that Alison was there.

Sophie was so open, so vulnerable, as she knelt there in her black lacy underwear and high heels, staring vacantly into space. Her hands were cupped, holding the player, the pose almost reverential. The cord leading to the earbuds hung loose across one naked thigh.

Alison leaned forward, picked up the cord. She looked from it to Sophie. Ran her fingers along the cord. She could pick up the player. Put it aside. Get on with her plan. It was what she’d intended to do.

She reached out her hand.

Alison placed the earbuds back in Sophie’s ears. She couldn’t resist it. She knew that Sophie wouldn’t be able to resist the commands.

Alison chose a track and pressed play.

She only had to wait a breathless moment before the words issued from Sophie, the girl’s voice flat and lifeless, spilled from her lips.

“I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

At the sound a thrill shot through Alison, sharp and delicious and leaving her bottom lip quivering.

Sophie was obeying.

She wasn’t the only one who was turned on.

Alison knew that it was her voice filling Sophie’s ears, filling the girl’s mind. Intently she watched the girl’s glassy eyes, trying to imagine what Sophie was feeling.

Wondered if Sophie felt anything at all.

It was too tempting to just let her eyes drift over Sophie’s half-naked body. There was no rush. It was still early on Saturday morning. Alison had the whole weekend, the two days stretching before her. There was plenty of time.

Time to stroke that amazing hair, Alison thought, her breath hitching at the touch. Time to let her fingers glide over Sophie’s smooth thigh, trace up her flat stomach to cup a small, pert, breast through the lacy material of the girl’s bra. Time to let one finger trail over Sophie’s darkly painted lips.

All the while the girl repeated her mantra.

Alison wondered how turned on Sophie was.

She hoped it was a lot.

She imagined how blank Sophie had looked as Gillian applied her makeup, the dark highlights such a contrast to Sophie’s skin. Sophie would have just stood there, letting Gillian do everything she had to do. Everything Alison told her to do. Gillian was Alison’s slave. Like Sophie was going to be.

Mine! The thought cut through Alison, sharp as a knife. This gorgeous girl was all hers. To make, to mould, to do anything with she wanted.

Slowly Alison leaned in for a kiss, those dark purple lips drawing her in as if she was the one mesmerized. They looked so plump, glistening in the morning light, so incredibly kissable. She nibbled gently at Sophie’s lower lip, arousal running through her as she half-heard, half-felt, Sophie continuing with her chant.

Good girl, Alison thought.

Sophie was obeying.

When this weekend was over Alison hoped Sophie wouldn’t have any choice but to obey.

Alison’s lips played over Sophie’s, gently at first, then harder, raw need mixing with something even darker, Alison thrilling at the control she had over the girl. She could feel Sophie’s lips moving against hers, the sensation sending shivers of delight through her.

But Sophie wasn’t returning the kiss.

The girl was still repeating her mantra, her lips moving as she tried to form the words.

That made it even better.

Even as Alison’s tongue slipped between the girl’s lips Sophie didn’t stop.

It was so easy for Alison to lose herself in that kiss, lose herself in the feel of her hands on Sophie’s body. Everything about the girl was hers. Her hand ran across the small of Sophie’s back. Sparks shot through Alison from her fingertips as they glided across Sophie’s naked skin.

Deep in trance, Sophie didn’t react.

Eventually Alison decided she needed to break the kiss. Much as she didn’t want to. It might be early, but she had things to do.

She gazed at Sophie’s lips; the dark purple lipstick smudged, one smear running halfway across Sophie’s cheek. Alison licked her lips, tasted the girl’s lipstick, dark and sweet as the colour promised. She didn’t feel marked. She’d taken it from Sophie. It was hers. Like Sophie was.

Sophie was still repeating her mantra. “I’m a slave. I obey Alison. Alison is Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on. I want to be Mistress’ slave.”

Gently Alison tucked a stray lock of hair behind Sophie’s ear. It hadn’t fallen over Sophie’s eyes. Wouldn’t have bothered the girl even if she had been awake. Hadn’t even really looked out of place.

Alison did it simply because she could.

No more putting it off. Kissing and playing with Sophie had been fun, but Alison realised it had been mostly prevarication, trying to avoid carrying through with her plan.

She’d come up with the idea last night, after Jane fell asleep, the cute blonde curled up in Alison’s arms.

Alison didn’t want Sophie ending up like Gillian. That wouldn’t be fair to the girl. Alison wanted to take care of her slaves. Destroying their memories was so not taking care of them.

But she had to make Sophie her slave. She had to.

I want hot sexy slave girls.

It wasn’t a choice.

She leaned forward again, pulled the earbuds out of Sophie’s ears.

Sophie stopped her chant.

“Listen to me Sophie,” Alison said at last. Alison’s voice had lowered to a whisper. She wanted to sound persuasive, seductive. She thought of Kathy’s Sapphire voice. She hoped that she was managing something like that. This was important. She had to get it right. She needed Sophie to listen to her.

She needed Sophie to obey.

* * *

Sophie floated in a warm, blank, space. She didn’t know where she was. Didn’t care. Care required will and her will was so far away she’d almost forgotten it.

It didn’t matter.

She was warm and safe.

She was obeying.

Her ears had been filled with voices from the player. They’d filled her mind as well. Mistress’ voice had said to repeat the words. So she had.

Obeying turned Sophie on.

The words were gone now. So she’d stopped repeating them. That meant she was still obeying.

She was so turned on.

“Listen to me Sophie.”

A thrill ran through Sophie. It was Mistress’ voice. Not a recording, but her actual voice. Mistress was here.

Mistress’ voice flowed through Sophie. She’d heard Mistress’ voice before, so many times, but there was something different about it now. It was low and soft and rich and if Sophie had thought Mistress’ voice was irresistible before the sound of her voice now blotted out even the concept of resistance.

“So deep, so hypnotised. Just floating in a blank void. Only my voice in your head. So deep. But you can go deeper. So much deeper. It’s warm and safe and you want to go deeper into trance for me. Go deeper for me Sophie, letting your thoughts go, only listening to my voice.”

There was only Mistress’ voice in her head. The void was so warm and safe. Mistress’ voice made her feel warm and safe.

“Floating down and down in that blank void. Floating so slowly. Can you see anything there?”

“No Mistress.” Mistress had told her that she was in a blank void. So of course there was nothing there. It was warm and safe and there was nothing there.

Sophie floated deeper.

If she’d been awake at all Sophie might have wondered where she was. Might have seen that she was in Gillian’s room. Might have realised that she was kneeling on the floor. But Mistress had told her that she was in a blank void.

So that was all Sophie saw.

Sophie obeyed.

“What’s your full name Sophie?”

“Sophie Ying Yue Jiang,” Sophie answered immediately. She wanted to answer. Answering was obeying.

“That’s a beautiful name Sophie. My slave’s name.”

If there’d been any thoughts in her head, Sophie would have been pleased that Mistress liked her name. That might have made her feel warm and safe. She was too deep to think such thoughts.

She was warm and safe anyway.

Mistress had told her that she was.

“How old are you Sophie?”

“I’m twenty years old Mistress,” Sophie answered.

“Good girl Sophie.”

Sophie thrilled at the words.

“You don’t think of that all the time,” Mistress continued, that soft, rich, voice flowing over everything that made Sophie who she was. “When you’re in class, when you’re watching a movie, it’s so easy to forget something like that. You just don’t think of it. It goes away. Isn’t that right Sophie?”

Sophie didn’t have to think to answer.

Sophie obeyed.

“Yes Mistress.”

“That’s right. Good girl. So warm, so safe. So deep. You’re going to do something for me now Sophie. If you can do it in class you can do it now. You obey me. You love obeying me. You’re my slave. In a moment I’m going to ask you to forget something. But first I want you to go deeper for me. Deeper into trance. Your thoughts further and further away. The deeper you go into trance the more you feel warm and safe. Can you do that for me Sophie?”

Of course she could. Because Mistress told her that she could.

“You’re so deep now.” Mistress voice was warm honey and thick blankets and the softest cushions. Sophie could listen to it forever. “So easy to forget something if I tell you to. It will still be there, locked away. You’ll remember it if I tell you to. Just like you might forget about it in class. You can remember it later. When I tell you to, you’ll remember. And every time you forget something you’ll go deeper into trance. Isn’t that right Sophie?”

“Yes Mistress.” Mistress said it was so. That was all Sophie needed.

“Good girl, so warm, so safe. You’re floating in the void. It’s so easy to forget when you’re just floating. I want you to forget how old you are. You can do that for me Sophie. You love to obey. Let me know when you’ve forgotten how old you are.”

Sophie was twenty years old. She knew that. But Mistress had said to forget it, to lock it away. Sophie wanted to obey. An image flared in what passed for her mind. Wooden doors, elegantly carved in an ancient Chinese style, images of cranes and mountains and trees.

Mistress had said she could forget. It was easy to forget things. You did it all the time. Then remembered them later. That’s what Mistress had said to do. Sophie didn’t need to think about it. Sophie obeyed.

A pair of doors shut in her mind, something locked away behind them.

“I’ve forgotten how old I am Mistress.” If Sophie had been awake she might have been worried about how flat and empty her voice was.

If Sophie had been awake she might have worried about a lot more than that.

Sophie wasn’t awake.

Sophie was warm and safe and she obeyed.

“Good girl, so warm, so safe. So good to obey. Just enough thoughts to obey. If I ask you to tell me something, you will. If I tell you to forget something you will. If I tell you to remember it, you will. How old are you Sophie?”

Fear and pain shot through Sophie. Mistress had asked her a question and she didn’t know how to answer. She must have an age. Sophie longed to answer, to obey. But she couldn’t.

She had no idea how old she was.

It hurt so much to not be able to obey.

“I- I. I don’t know Mistress. I’m sorry Mistress. I—.”

“Stop,” Mistress’ voice firm and warm and comforting all at the same time.

Sophie stopped speaking, but that didn’t make the pain go away.

“Such a good girl. So warm, so safe.” Mistress’ voice wrapped around Sophie like a blanket, reassuring her. “You’re doing exactly what I want. You don’t have to worry.”

Sophie relaxed. Mistress would keep her safe.

“I’m here Sophie. I’ll keep you warm and safe. Just relax, and feel how warm and safe you are.”

Sophie did as she was told. Mistress was here. Mistress would keep her warm and safe.

Sophie floated in the void.

After a time Sophie couldn’t track, Mistress spoke again.

“What’s your favourite type of ice cream Sophie?” Such a simple question. Something a friend might ask. But Mistress wasn’t her friend. Mistress was Mistress. Sophie wanted nothing more than to answer the question. She had just enough thoughts to obey. Mistress had told her that’s all she had.

Sophie obeyed.

“Half choc chip half coconut Mistress.” She’d always get a mix if she could. One flavour was never enough.

“Forget that Sophie and tell me when you have.”

Another pair of doors closed in Sophie’s mind, a lock snapping shut.

“I’ve forgotten it Mistress,” Sophie announced. It was so easy to do what Mistress said.

“Sophie, when I ask you a question, it’s okay if you don’t know the answer. As long as you answer honestly I won’t mind. Now, what’s your favourite ice cream?”

“I don’t know Mistress,” Sophie answered. She had no memory of having a favourite. Ice cream was ice cream. It didn’t matter that she didn’t know the answer. Mistress had said so. That was so kind of Mistress. As long as she answered, she was obeying.

Sophie loved to obey.

It turned her on.

“Good girl.”

Pleasure shot through Sophie, pulsing lines focussing on her clit. But she didn’t cum.

Mistress hadn’t told her to.

Mistress asked her more and more questions. The name of her first pet. What her favourite film was. Who she’d first kissed. Every time she’d answer. Every time Mistress would tell her to forget the answer.

Sophie obeyed every time.

More and more doors closed in her mind.

Her mind was becoming so much smaller.

Sophie was so happy telling Mistress things about herself. She liked listening to the rain. She liked digging around in second hand book shops. She liked long train trips because she could look out the window and watch the countryside roll by.

It was all forgotten.

She had no opinion about the rain. Didn’t know what a second-hand book shop was. Couldn’t remember ever having been on a train.

It didn’t matter. Mistress was pleased with her. That was all Sophie needed.

Mistress let her rest between each question. Sophie didn’t know for how long. Mistress would ask a question, tell her to forget. Then gently reassure her. Tell her what a good girl she was. Tell her how warm and safe she was. Tell her how proud her Mistress was of her.

Sophie relaxed as Mistress’ voice trailed over what was left of her mind. Mistress’ words in her mind were like a lover’s breath on her lips.

Pieces of her drifted away. A question from Mistress and her love of old movies disappeared. Another and her favourite author was forgotten. Pieces of her identity, slipping away, layer by layer, piece by piece. It was like slowly undressing for a lover, letting them see who you really are. Giving yourself to them.

Sophie was giving herself to her Mistress.

Piece by piece.

She’d give Mistress anything Mistress asked for.

Where she went to school. What teachers she’d liked. Which ones she hadn’t. Where she’d lived.

“Forget about that Sophie.”

“Yes Mistress.”

For now they were lost to Sophie.

Mistress wasn’t asking Sophie to tell her that she’d forgotten anymore. Sophie knew that Mistress trusted her to do what she was told.

That made Sophie feel warm and safe.

She didn’t know how long it had gone on, the slow, intimate questioning from that voice that was the centre of her world. Question after question, slowly stripping her away.

There was only once she hesitated.

“What do you want to do when you finish university Sophie?” Mistress asked.

“I want to be a social worker,” Sophie answered.

“Forget about that Sophie. Then tell me what you want to do when you finish university.”

Mistress wanted her to forget her ambition. Sophie wanted to obey. It was so easy to obey. She obeyed Mistress. But this was important. This was what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. She didn’t want to forget that, not even for a moment. Something fought within Sophie. Something small. Something she’d already forgotten.

Something that didn’t want to obey.

“No, I, uh, uh.”

Sophie spun in the void. She could almost see somewhere else. Almost thought that she was somewhere else. A room. A room she knew.

“Be warm and safe Sophie.”

Sophie was warm and safe. She was so deep in trance. Mistress had told her to do something. She had to obey. Something small inside of her vanished, with a cry so soft she could barely hear it.

Sophie forgot something else about herself. Mistress had told her to.

“What do you want to do when you finish University?” Mistress asked, her voice low and soft and yet oh so powerful.

“I don’t know Mistress,” Sophie answered.

Sophie could barely remember the question. It couldn’t have been important. Mistress would have told her if it was.

Her mind was little more than closed doors. But there were still more things to forget.

That she liked Thai curries but hated Indian (they were too heavy), that she liked milk chocolate but not dark or white (both too extreme), that she needed a coffee in the morning or she couldn’t get through the day (she needed two if it was a bad day).

They were all forgotten.

Sophie’s favourite colour (black, unsurprisingly), her favourite bands, her favourite club. The names of her friends. All forgotten, locked away behind those doors in her mind.

What Sophie was studying.

Forgotten.

Because her Mistress told her to.

Sophie obeyed her Mistress.

“What’s your most secret sexual fantasy Sophie?”

Sophie didn’t hesitate. Mistress had asked her a question. To answer it was to obey Mistress.

Obeying turned Sophie on.

The answer was something Sophie had never told another soul. Something she barely told herself. Something she never, ever, intended acting on.

She didn’t hesitate.

“I’m tied down Mistress. And blindfolded. And the bonds are so tight. They’re all over my body. And there are two women there. They gag me. They do whatever they want to me. They start slowly but then faster and faster. They take turns but then they do me together.”

Before yesterday Sophie would have said two men.

She didn’t remember that.

“Forget all your sexual fantasies Sophie. Then tell me what your sexual fantasies are.”

“I don’t have any sexual fantasies Mistress,” Sophie declared a few moments later.

She didn’t remember the idea at all now.

On and on, television shows, books, clothes.

So many closed doors

“Forget your family.”

Another door closed, memories looked away.

“Are you human?” Mistress asked.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Forget that.”

Sophie did. It was so simple to her now.

“Are you female?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Forget that.”

Sophie did.

“What’s your name?”

“Sophie Ying Yue Jiang Mistress.” Dimly Sophie thought Mistress had asked that question before. It didn’t matter.

“Forget that.”

It forgot something. It didn’t know what. Mistress had told it to do something, so it had.

The nameless thing obeyed.

It was so turned on.

It floated in a blank void. It felt warm and safe. It wasn’t alone. It knew that Mistress was close by.

Mistress’ voice made it feel warm and safe.

There was so little left in its mind now. Some dim awareness of self. And Mistress. It had to obey Mistress.

It didn’t know how long it had been floating in the void.

Time was a concept beyond it.

“I’m your Mistress. You belong to me,” the voice said.

The nameless thing believed. It had nothing else. The voice made it feel warm and safe and it belonged to the voice.

Even though Mistress’ voice made it feel warm and safe the thing floating in the void felt an emptiness, a yearning to be filled. It had no idea what it was. It needed to know.

“You’re my slave,” Mistress declared.

The nameless thing floating in the void seized on its Mistress’ words. It wasn’t just an ‘it’ any more. It was something.

It was a slave.

Mistress’ slave.

Mistress was so kind.

“You’re going to wake up now slave.” Mistress voice was so beautiful. The slave yearned to obey the voice.

The slave woke up and beheld its Mistress. It was the most wonderful thing the slave had ever seen. The slave cried tears of joy.

Mistress was so beautiful.

“None of that,” Mistress huffed, wiping the slave’s tears away.

The slave cringed. It had disappointed Mistress. It didn’t feel warm and safe anymore.

“Oh hell,” Mistress muttered. Mistress pulled herself up straighter. “It’s fine. You’re a good slave. I’m pleased with you.”

The slave relaxed.

“Now, tell me what you are,” Mistress ordered.

“Your slave,” the slave replied.

It was obeying

It was so turned on.

“Be warm and safe slave,” Mistress said.

The slave spiralled back into the void.

* * *

The slave was on a bed. It knew what beds where. It didn’t know where it was or whose bed it was. Perhaps it was Mistress’ bed? Perhaps not. It didn’t look fine enough to be Mistress’ bed.

But Mistress was here. Mistress’ arms were wrapped around the slave, the slave was snuggled in Mistress’ embrace, its head laying on Mistress’ breast. Mistress’ chin rested on top of the slave’s head. Mistress was gently rocking the slave back and forth.

The slave felt warm and safe.

Mistress was speaking, had been speaking before the slave had awoken.

The slave listened.

“You’re mine, you obey me,” Mistress said.

The slave believed.

“What are you?” Mistress asked.

“Your slave Mistress.”

The slave obeyed. It didn’t want anything else.

“Be warm and safe slave.”

The slave spiralled back down.

* * *

The slave was on its knees, by the side of the bed. There was the soft feeling of something resting against either side of its head. It couldn’t see what, its face pressed up against something. There was a scent that was so sweet. The slave’s tongue was out and buried so deep…

Mistress!

The slave was eating out its Mistress, its tongue thrusting into Mistress’ centre, Mistress’ thighs wrapped around the slave’s head.

Mistress moaned. It was a good moan. The slave knew that meant it was doing something right.

It was obeying.

It was so turned on.

The slave slowly removed its tongue, gently licked at Mistress’ lower lips before swirling around Mistress’ hard nub. It was heavenly, being able to do this for Mistress. The slave let its teeth gently graze over Mistress’ clit before locking its lips around the bud and sucking. It wasn’t sure how it knew what to do, but somehow it did. The slave hoped Mistress liked what it was doing. As far as the slave was concerned it could happily keep doing this forever.

“Oh yeah!” Mistress breathed, her thighs pulling tighter.

Mistress was pleased.

The slave was so turned on.

“Keep going!” Mistress ordered.

The slave did, Mistress’ hips bucking against its face as it licked and sucked. It quivered, waves of bliss running through it. Mistress was all the slave needed.

“Oh god, yessss!” Mistress cried, a spasm ripping through Mistress as she came.

It felt so good to make Mistress cum. It wanted to do it again.

The slave had a sexual fantasy now.

It didn’t think it had ever had one before.

“Be warm and safe slave.”

* * *

“I’m Mistress’ slave. I obey Mistress. Mistress owns me. Obeying Mistress turns me on.”

The slave realised that it was the ‘I’. It hadn’t realised that it could be an ‘I’ until Mistress had told the slave that it could. It wondered how long it had been saying those words. It didn’t know.

The room was dark now. It hadn’t been earlier. Not when Mistress had held it on the bed or when it had made Mistress cum.

If it had made Mistress cum Mistress must have been naked. The slave longed to see its Mistress’ naked body. But Mistress hadn’t told it that it could. Head buried in Mistress’ centre it hadn’t been able to see much at all.

Mistress must still be naked, the slave could feel Mistress’ breasts pushing into its back. They were lying on the bed, Mistress’ body spooning around the slave’s. They were both naked. The slave could roll over and see its Mistress. It wanted to, the idea of looking at Mistress making the slave’s lips quiver.

The slave stayed were it was. Mistress hadn’t told it to move.

The slave felt warm and safe in its Mistress’ arms. It kept repeating the words.

It was obeying.

“You can stop now,” Mistress whispered.

It stopped repeating the words. That was obeying too.

It was so turned on.

It wanted to make Mistress cum again.

They laid there, Mistress and slave. Neither moving. Simply breathing. The slave didn’t mind. As far as it was concerned it could happily lay there forever. It was warm and safe and with its Mistress.

It wasn’t to be.

Mistress let it go, the slave not moving at all. It hadn’t been told to do anything. It felt Mistress sit up. Mistress reached across the slave, the slave’s eyes going wide in wonder as it beheld Mistress’ breasts. They were pert and firm and perfect.

They had to be. They were Mistress’.

Mistress reached for a laptop. The slave had no idea why.

“I need you to do some things for me now,” Mistress announced. “But first you’ll need to go back down. Be warm and safe slave.”

The slave spiralled back down into the void.

“Listen to me,” Mistress declared.

The slave listened. It was deep in the blank void and Mistress’ voice was filling its mind.

“I told you to forget things. I told you that you’d be able to remember them when I said to. We’re going to start that now. But every time you remember something, I want you also remember that you’re my slave. That you’ll always be my slave. Will you always remember that you’re my slave?”

“Yes Mistress,” the slave replied. How could it forget that? Mistress’ slave was what it was.

If the slave had been awake it would have seen its Mistress sitting naked, cross-legged on the bed. The laptop was perched on Mistress’ lap and Mistress was peering intently at the screen.

“Let’s start with your name. Remember your name.”

A set of doors opened in the slave’s mind. Beautifully carved. There was something behind the doors. Something that Mistress had said the slave could have.

It had a name. Its name was Sophie Ying Yue Jiang. It was so good to have a name. So kind of Mistress. It was Sophie. And Sophie was Mistress’ slave.

“What’s your name?” Mistress asked. Mistress sounded nervous, almost as if she’d been holding her breath. But that was impossible. Mistress was Mistress.

“Sophie Ying Yue Jiang, Mistress.” Sophie answered. The slave was so happy to have a name.

“Yes!” Mistress exclaimed. The slave was so happy that its Mistress was happy.

Sophie heard the sound of Mistress’ fingers tapping on the keyboard.

“Better take this slow,” Mistress muttered. Sophie had no idea what Mistress meant.

After a few moments of silence Mistress said “Remember that you’re female.”

Another memory slipped back into place. Sophie wasn’t an it. Sophie was a she. She was obeying Mistress. She was so turned on. Her pussy was on fire and her breasts were tingling. She’d forgotten she had them.

“And what are you?”

“I’m your slave.” Sophie didn’t hesitate. It felt so good to say those words.

Slowly, through the darkness, Mistress directed Sophie to remember. That she liked milk chocolate. And second hand bookshops and long train trips. The names of her friends. Her family. Each one recalled at Mistress’ command.

Each time Sophie repeated to herself that she was Mistress’ slave.

As her identity rebuilt the idea went in with each piece, sinking in, permeating her.

Where she went to school

I’m Mistress’ slave

Her love of old movies.

I’m Mistress’ slave.

Her sexual fantasies.

I’m Mistress’ slave. She hoped Mistress would be one of the women tying her down and ravishing her if her most secret dream ever came true.

Her need for coffee in the morning.

I’m Mistress slave She needed her Mistress far more than something as simple as coffee.

What she wanted to do with her life.

I want to be a social worker. Sophie frowned. I want to be Mistress’ slave.

“It’s okay Sophie,” Mistress said, her voice soft and reassuring. “You can be both.” It was almost as if Mistress could read her mind. “We’ll work it out.”

Mistress was so kind.

* * *

Hours later, Mistress letting her rest after each memory returned, Sophie gazed in adoration at her Mistress. She was kneeling on the bed, Mistress sitting beside her, the computer still on Mistress’ lap.

Sophie didn’t mind how long it had taken. She was spending time with her Mistress. Whose name was Alison. She remembered that now. That meant she was Alison’s slave.

That felt so good.

“And remember which type of curry you prefer,” Mistress ordered, sounding as if she was grinning from ear to ear. Sophie didn’t know if Mistress was. She was still in the void.

She liked Thai, of course. Indian were too heavy for her.

And, of course, she was Mistress’ slave.

“Which is it Sophie?”

“Thai, Mistress.”

There was a final, firm, tap on the keyboard. “That should be it. God, I hope so anyway. I don’t need a repeat of Gillian.”

Sophie had no idea what Mistress meant. Mistress didn’t enlighten her. But that didn’t matter. It was up to Mistress.

“Wake up Sophie.”

Sophie did. She remembered everything now. Everything that had been hidden away.

And that she was Mistress’ slave.

Mistress grinned at Sophie. “Maybe we should get a Thai curry together sometime?”

“Yes Mistress.” Sophie would say yes to anything her Mistress wanted. But this was different, thrillingly, amazingly, special. Her Mistress wanted to have something with her that Sophie liked.

Mistress was so kind.

Mistress peered at the screen again. “God, it’s that late? I’d better call Jane. Not that she’ll mind. Not when she has Gillian.”

Sophie wasn’t sure what Mistress meant. She thought that Jane was Mistress’ girlfriend. So why would Jane be with Gillian? Unless Gillian was Mistress’ slave. That might make sense.

Sophie frowned as Mistress picked up her phone, the computer placed on the floor beside the bed. Jane had to be Mistress’ girlfriend. At least from the things that Mistress was saying to her.

“I’ll see you in the morning baby. Love you too. Yes, that means you get Gillian for the night as well. Give her the phone so I can say good night to her. Yes, now. Don’t make me put you under.”

Mistress looked at Sophie. “Hang on Gillian. Is there something the matter Sophie? You can ask.”

Mistress was so kind.

“Is Gillian your slave too Mistress?”

Sophie heart lurched as Mistress smiled at her, then beat faster at Mistress’ words. “Oh, that’s clever, I love that. Yes, she is. Just like you. Now shush for a moment. Yes Gillian, just keeping doing what Jane says. But get her back here early tomorrow. 10am. No later. Yes, you pull her out of bed if you have to. Good night Gillian. Give the phone back to Jane.”

Mistress was smirking as she waited for her girlfriend.

“Don’t be too hard on her. And I’ve told her to get you up early. No not that early! God. I know what you’re like on the weekend. And I know it’s the first night we’ve spent apart since semester started. But it’ll be worth it. Trust me. I love you. God, I love you so much.”

It was sometime after that Mistress finally ended the call.

Sophie shivered as Mistress looked at her. It wasn’t in fear.

Mistress looked at her for a long time. Mistress reached out, her fingers tracing down Sophie’s arm. Then across Sophie’s stomach.

Need coursed through Sophie, hot and sharp and desperate. She didn’t know whether it was from obeying or not.

Mistress’ fingers continued their slow exploration. They trailed up over a breast, pausing to stroke the underside before circling a nipple.

A nipple that was suddenly so hard.

Mistress fingers gently stroked the top of Sophie’s chest, traced the line of her collarbone. Then down her side, passed her waist. They paused on the flair of Sophie’s hips.

Sophie didn’t move. Mistress hadn’t told her to. She was Mistress’ slave.

Two fingertips were drawn low across her belly. So close to her opening, her clit. But not there. Just trailing over Sophie’s smooth skin. Up a little, to drawn circles around her navel.

Sophie heard Mistress’ breath hitch.

The fingers stopped.

Sophie could feel them quivering.

Mistress leaned in. Stared into Sophie’s eyes. Sophie thought about lowering her eyes. She was a slave. Slaves shouldn’t look back at their owners like that.

She dropped her eyes.

“Look at me Sophie,” her Mistress breathed, her breath warm on Sophie’s face.

Sophie looked up again. Mistress had told her to. So Sophie obeyed.

That wasn’t the only reason she was turned on.

Mistress’ lips were so close to hers. Sophie wanted to be kissed. She’d never wanted anything so much.

The fingers were still there, just over her navel.

Mistress leaned in, their lips touching, gently, sparks coursing through Sophie. Mistress lips moved over Sophie’s, caressing, teasing.

Mistress was such a good kisser. Better than anyone Sophie had ever known. Sophie wanted more. Wanted to touch Mistress. But she didn’t dare.

Mistress pressed harder, the kiss turning fierce, Mistress’ tongue pressing between Sophie’s lips. Sophie was drowning in the kiss. She kissed back, she couldn’t help herself. Part of her trembled at being so daring.

It can’t have been wrong, Mistress’ hand behind her head, drawing Sophie in, devouring her.

Sophie felt herself pushed back on the bed, gazed up at Mistress poised over her. Mistress’ eyes raked over her body. It was almost as good as Mistress touching her.

Before Mistress leaned down to kiss her again Sophie heard Mistress say one word. Her pulse was pounding in her ears, her body aching for Mistress’ touch. So she wasn’t sure what it was.

But what she thought Mistress said was “Mine.”

(To be continued)