The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 44

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2018

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

“Hmm,” Jane pondered, a smile still on her lips from her laughter. Her hands were on her hips as she regarded the closed door. Alison had been adorable, ordering her around. Jane really hadn’t wanted to leave her. Plus there was the thought of what Alison was doing to Sophie.

Oh god, that’s so hot. Alison was making Sophie into her slave. Her second slave. Warmth flowed from the blonde’s centre. Her chest heaved. Just on the other side of that door her gorgeous, brilliant, girlfriend was claiming Sophie. Soon the other girl would do anything Alison wanted. She wouldn’t have a choice. Jane’s knees went weak, images pounding through her head.

If I think about it too much I’ll cum right here.

If she’d been in the room she wouldn’t have needed to think about it.

Jane spun around. She wasn’t about to dwell on might-have-beens. Alison had ordered Jane out of the room but there were compensations. One of which was standing right in front of Jane.

Gillian.

Alison had told the redhead to do whatever Jane said. And Gillian would do exactly that.

Gillian was already Alison’s slave.

Oh god, Ali, you’re amazing.

The redhead looked so edible, hesitantly peering at Jane. Waiting for Jane to tell her what to do. Jane slipped a hand behind Gillian’s neck, pulling the girl’s lips to hers. Gillian didn’t resist, sinking into the embrace as Jane pulled her closer. The heat in Jane flared higher as she tasted Gillian’s lips, dark and spicy and soft. Sparks erupted along the length of her body from where Gillian pressed into her, returning the kiss.

The redhead was such a good slave that she knew what to do without being told.

One of Jane’s hands buried itself in Gillian’s luxurious hair, the other wrapping around the girl’s waist. She could hear the redhead making faint mewling sounds as Jane nipped and licked at her lower lip. Jane slipped her tongue past Gillian’s lips, their tongues dancing as their bodies rubbed against each other.

Jane pulled back, grinning as she gazed at the redhead, Gillian’s hands still resting lightly on the blonde’s hips.

The girl was beautiful. Red hair, tipped in black, exotic makeup and legs that ended in high heeled boots. A skirt so short that Jane was drooling over the expanse of fishnet-clad thigh.

She was tempted to throw Gillian up against the wall and take her right then. Or order the girl to her knees, tell Gillian to bury herself in Jane’s centre. Right here. Where she lived. Where people Gillian knew would see them.

Oh god, I could, I really could. She’d do it. God, if I told her to she’d be eager. Oh fuck, Ali.

Jane’s girlfriend really was amazing.

But somewhere that public was too much, even for Jane. And anyway, she was the one who had lectured Alison on the need to treat Gillian properly. She couldn’t do something like to that girl. Not here anyway. Even if she could see why Alison had had such trouble controlling herself. Gillian was so tempting.

Jane’s eyes fell to Gillian’s chest. She could imagine wrapping her lips around one of Gillian’s nipples. Hearing the girl cry out. The thought of what Alison was doing to Sophie, what Jane could do to Gillian, was almost too much. She could barely think.

Huh and Alison hasn’t even hypnotised me.

Jane grinned again. Then looked at Gillian and thought about yanking the girl’s skirt off. She let one hand rest on the girl’s hip. It would be so easy to grab the material. Just pull. Gillian wouldn’t stop her.

There were so many possibilities.

Bad Jane.

“C’mon,” the blonde declared, grabbing the other girl by the hand. “Let’s get out of here.”

She needed to get them somewhere more private. Before she lost all control.

* * *

As soon as the door of her home slammed behind her, Jane immediately pushed her redheaded companion against the wall. Her tongue forced its way between Gillian’s lips, her hands roaming over the girl’s body. They couldn’t stay in one place. She needed to touch all of Gillian, explore every inch of her. Jane heard herself moan as one hand ran over Gillian’s generous chest, just as the redhead’s hands found Jane’s arse. Shivers were shooting down Jane’s skin, one knee raised, her thigh rubbing against the other girl’s.

Their lips were melting against each other.

Jane heard someone coming down the stairs, their steps loud as if they were in a hurry.

“Hi Mer,” the blonde offered innocently, stepping away from Gillian.

Her friend came to a sudden halt at the bottom of the stairs. “Oh Jane, and umm, Gillian?” Meredith returned uncomfortably.

Jane wondered how much Meredith had seen.

As far as Jane could remember, Meredith had only met Gillian once: last week, as Meredith was racing out of the house. Jane had hardly been able to believe her ears when Alison had explained what Meredith had been doing. Working as an escort. Like Kathy.

But that didn’t matter now. Meredith’s eyes were fixed on Gillian. It didn’t look like their friend knew how to react to Alison’s slave.

“Say hello Gillian,” Jane ordered.

“Hello Meredith,” Gillian responded, giving the lanky brunette a shy smile.

“Err, Hi?” Meredith’s eyes flicked uncertainly between the blonde and the redhead.

Right, this is going to be a great conversation. Jane hoped Meredith would leave them alone. She didn’t really want to explain what she was doing with Gillian. She just wanted to get the girl upstairs to her and Alison’s bed.

“Is, uh, Alison about?” Meredith inquired nervously.

“No, she’s out,” Jane replied. “Busy.” She wasn’t about to explain what, or more precisely, who her girlfriend was busy with.

“Oh,” Meredith replied simply, her weight shuffling from foot to foot.

What the hell? Jane wasn’t sure what was going on with her friend. Meredith was usually much more together. Except when.

Oh. She couldn’t? Could she? The only times Jane could remember Meredith being like this was when she wanted Alison to hypnotise her. Alison wasn’t here now. And Jane couldn’t hypnotise Meredith. Alison had removed that trigger from their friend. And anyway, it was Alison that did the hypnotising, not Jane. The blonde was more than content to leave things like that to her girlfriend.

Maybe she could have some fun with Meredith as well.

Ignoring Gillian Jane sauntered over to Meredith, grinned up at the taller girl. “Did you want Alison for something Mer? Something important?”

Meredith stared down at the shorter girl. Jane reached out a hand and brushed Meredith’s cheek. The brunette stood rooted to the spot.

“Something she could do for you? Something she could make you do?”

She could see Meredith’s bottom lip trembling.

“Oh. She’s not here.” She could see Meredith struggling to speak. Grinning, Jane placed a finger on her friend’s lips. This could be fun. “I know, I know. You want it. God, you want it so bad. Believe me, I know. But you’re just going to have to wait. And Alison could be hours.” She let the finger fall to the middle of Meredith’s chest.

“Hours?” Meredith echoed plaintively. “Really?”

“Really,” Jane affirmed. “Isn’t that the pits? When you want something so much and you just can’t have it.” With each of the last few words she tapped the centre of Meredith’s chest. “Not until Alison’s here. Then all you’ll have to do is ask. And she’ll do it. It’ll be so good. Just think how good it will be.”

There was something desperate in Meredith’s eyes. Something caged and peering out. Jane stood on tiptoes to whisper in her friend’s ear. “But I can give you something almost as good.”

Her hand was brushing over Meredith’s breast, drawing lazy circles around where she knew Meredith’s nipple lay.

Meredith’s voice was a hoarse whisper, her eyes wide. “Wh-what do you mean?”

“You know what I mean Mer,” Jane breathed, tongue flicking to Meredith’s earlobe.

Oh fuck, she’s so hot. Those legs. I mean wow. I don’t know if this will work. But why not?

“You know you love to do what you’re told,” the blonde continued, her lips a hairsbreadth from Meredith’s ear. “You could go get your dress and then we could have some fun.”

“No! What? Jane!” Meredith protested. She took a step back from the blonde, almost tripping over the bottom step.

It didn’t matter what Meredith said. Jane could hear the uncertainty in her voice, the need that curled underneath it. She could see the desperate light in Meredith’s eyes. Jane took a step forward, covering the distance between them. If Meredith was going to get away from her now she’d have to retreat up the stairs.

“Go put your dress on and get back down here,” the blonde snapped.

For a moment Meredith stared at her, the brunette’s eyes wide. Then she turned and fled up the stairs.

Uh, did that work? Jane wondered, watching her go. If nothing else, she was treated to a great view of Meredith’s arse before her friend disappeared from sight.

Her friend gone Jane spun on the ball of her right foot. She paused for a moment before bounding over to Gillian. “Now, where were we? Oh, right!” She took Gillian’s face in her hands and planted a kiss on the redhead’s lips.

As the redhead sank into the kiss Jane couldn’t help but smile.

* * *

Upstairs Meredith shut the door of her room behind her and leaned breathlessly against it.

What the hell was I thinking? She couldn’t believe she’d just stood there and let Jane... Well, talk to her like that. But Jane had known, had so obviously known what Meredith wanted.

She wanted Alison to hypnotise her. To tell her what to do. It didn’t matter that the last time Alison had done it had only been the day before. When she’d begged her friend to hypnotise and control her. And Alison had. And given her to Jane.

Meredith’s centre was burning up at the thought. At the memories of what the three of them had done after that.

God, am I some sort of freak? Maybe it’s just all too much. Becoming an escort. Lorraine. Alison. Jane. Being bi. Or whatever she was.

No wonder she wanted to give up control sometimes.

Not to mention it just felt so damn good.

But that didn’t mean she had to do it now. No matter what Jane had said. No matter how easy it would be slip out of her jeans and top and put on the dress. That wonderful, hateful, dress.

Meredith knew that if she did put it on, then it would be last decision she’d make for a while. She’d pull on the stockings first. Then she’d pick up the dress. She could see it, hanging neatly over the back of her chair. She’d put it on. Feel it so tight around her body. Smooth out the short skirt. Check the apron. She’d sit down, daintily. Put on the high heels. Then she’d walk out the door, down the stairs. And after that she’d do whatever Jane told her to.

She’d love every minute of it.

Meredith was sure that her panties were soaking.

She didn’t have to do it. She could say no. She could stay up here. In the same room as the dress. Try not to touch it. Or she could run back downstairs, past Jane, and out the door.

Either choice would be safe. Sensible. Leave her in control.

Neither of them would give her the heavenly feeling she’d get if she’d just put on the dress.

Meredith was halfway across her room before she’d realized what she’d done.

“No! Shit!”

She was so much closer to her dress now. Her hands were pulling her top out of where it was tucked into her jeans.

What?

Her hands weren’t obeying her. It was as if they’d already decided for her. They pulled the top over her head, let it drop to the floor. She lifted one foot, slipped off a shoe. Or was it her body, not obeying her orders, obeying something else? Something primal.

The other shoe was gone as well.

Meredith’s eyes were fixed on her dress. For a moment she regained control of her hands, wrapped her arms around herself, hugging tightly as if to hold herself together.

I don’t have to do this.

That was true, she didn’t. The problem was, she wanted to do it. So badly she was shaking. Put her dress on. Let Jane tell her what to do. She’d have preferred Alison. Or Lorraine. But they weren’t here. Jane was. Jane could give her what she needed.

It would be so good. She could give up control. It was so hard sometimes. Out in public. In class. Even with her clients, fun as that was. Then she had to be in control. There was no choice.

Meredith grinned wryly at that thought.

But she couldn’t stand to be like that all the time. Not anymore. Not now that she knew what it was like to give up that iron control. To let someone else tell her what to do. To feel the thrill of following someone else’s orders. To feel the heat welling up from her centre, the tingle in her breasts when she didn’t have to decide for herself and could simply be.

Her pussy was so wet.

Meredith’s arms weren’t wrapped around her chest any more. Her hands were undoing her jeans, tugging them down her legs.

The jeans were dropped to the floor, just near her top.

She was standing next to the chair. The dress was inches away from her fingers. She could smell it. The scent was clean and fresh. She kept the dress so well. She couldn’t bear not to. Next to it were the stockings, and the garter belt. She could put them on. That wasn’t the same as putting the dress on. She could put the garter belt and stockings on, just leave them on for a while. That might be enough. She didn’t have to put the dress on.

One of Meredith’s hand reached out and picked up the garter belt. She stepped into it, silently fixed it around her waist. Picked up the stockings. She headed over to her bed and sat down. Eased her foot inside the first one. Gently unrolled the delicate fabric up her leg. Heard herself moan at the touch that felt so like a lover’s. Clipped it in place. Almost before she knew it she had the second one on as well.

I could stop now, Meredith tried to tell herself. She could. She was so sure she could. She didn’t have to put the dress on. No matter how tempting it was. Didn’t have to put it on and go downstairs. It would be so easy not to put it on. To just let it sit thereTo not reach out for it.

Picking it up doesn’t mean I’ll put it on.

The dress felt so good in her hands.

Meredith’s bottom lip quivered, her breath coming in deep gasps as she stood there, her hands covered in the fabric of her dress.

Oh god, I’m doing this, I’m really doing this. Meredith trembled as she slipped the dress over her head. She smoothed out the short skirt. Checked the apron. She sat down on her bed, daintily. Put on the high heels.

In her mirror the image of a perfect French maid looked placidly back at her. Looking back at her Meredith couldn’t detect a hint of the roiling sea of emotions she felt.

As she left her room Meredith stopped worrying.

There was no point worrying when you didn’t have any choices.

* * *

Back down stairs Jane and Gillian were embracing on the lounge. The blonde on top, slathering kisses on the redhead’s neck and chest.

Gillian moaned, her head thrown back, exposing her slim neck to Jane’s lips.

Meredith stood there, watching them.

Hot sexy girls turn me on.

Both Gillian and Jane fitted that description.

Meredith wasn’t sure whether Jane had noticed her or not. Without Jane telling her what to do she could only stand there. But waiting to be told what to do was almost as good as doing what she was told.

Meredith pressed her thighs together. It felt so good.

Jane looked over her shoulder at her.

“You wait right there,” Jane said to Gillian, gently tapping the girl on the nose.

“Yes Jane,” Gillian replied softly.

Meredith wasn’t the only one following orders.

Jane leapt off the lounge, grinned up at Meredith. “You really look amazing in that dress. I mean, really. God. You’re just...” She licked her suddenly dry lips. “You’ll be doing what I say won’t you Mer? Fuck.”

Meredith’s eyes flew wide as Jane’s lips planted themselves on hers. Jane’s lips were soft and demanding at the same time. She wasn’t like Lorraine, who was all assurance, knowing just what to do to have Meredith melting into a puddle of desire. But with Jane there was an eagerness, an insistence, that had Meredith breathless. She could feel Jane’s hands on her, the blonde’s touch lighting fires deep within her body. Jane smelt of rose petals, fresh and new. With Jane’s blue eyes Meredith felt like spring was attacking her, the time of year when everything was new.

Jane pulled back, leaving Meredith desperate for more. Her breath was coming in gasps, tingles shooting down her legs.

The blonde’s eyes narrowed. “Hmm, what to get you to do? Oh, duh.” Her eyes swept over Meredith’s body, leaving the brunette tingling. “You’re a maid Mer. You need to offer our guest some refreshments.”

Of course she did. Jane was right. That’s exactly what Meredith should do. Meredith was a maid and Jane had a guest. She had to take care of Jane’s guest.

And that meant doing what she was told.

Her nipples were rock hard.

“Would you like something to eat or drink Miss?” she asked, amazed at how calm her voice sounded. She was anything but as she watched Gillian, the girl pulling herself into an upright position. Meredith knew just where Jane’s hands had been. She’d seen it. She could imagine putting her own there. How she’d feel doing it.

But it wasn’t up to her.

Imagining what she’d do to the redhead was hot. Not doing it because no one had told her to was even better.

Gillian looked from Jane to Meredith and back again. “Umm?” the redhead managed.

Jane gave a theatrical sigh. “It’s alright Gillian, you can ask for something.”

Gillian’s eyes were wide as Meredith waited for her to speak. She needed the redhead to say something. Then she’d know what to do. She wouldn’t have to decide. She could just do what she was told to do.

Meredith’s clit pulsed.

“Umm, could I have a coffee please?” Gillian asked. “Milk and, uh, two sugars?”

“Good, good,” Jane declared, a hand waving in Meredith’s direction. “Go. Now.”

Meredith didn’t need to be told twice, spinning around and heading for the kitchen, the brush of her thighs against each other sending sparks up her spine.

She was following her orders. She wasn’t in control.

Meredith fretted and fidgeted after putting the coffee on. She had to get it right. Had to find the best cup for Jane’s guest. It was what a good maid should do. And being a maid was what she’d been told to be. That she was so turned on wasn’t making it easy.

After the coffee was ready she carefully poured in the milk, added the sugar before stirring it. It had to be perfect. Every movement, every act, was simply her following her orders.

Right then that cup of coffee was the most important thing in Meredith’s world.

She was halfway out of the kitchen before she scampered back and added two biscuits to the saucer.

“Here you are miss,” Meredith declared, eyes downcast.

She was being a maid after all.

And if she didn’t look Gillian in the eye then maybe the redhead wouldn’t see the heat burning inside Meredith.

She’s Alison’s slave, Meredith thought. And I’m being a maid for her. What does that make me?

Any answer she could think of to that question only stoked her arousal.

“Just wait here,” Jane ordered the redhead, springing off the lounge again and addressing Meredith. “Oh wow, you did it. Umm, just stand there Mer.”

If that was what Jane wanted, Meredith would do it. Following orders was like a lover’s caresses. It made her feel wanted. Needed. Turned her on.

It made her feel whole.

“Well, while she’s finishing her coffee, you can entertain me,” Jane declared. “Sit down over there,” she added, pointing to one of the padded chairs that made up the set with the lounge.

Meredith did just what she was told. It felt so good. Then she waited. She hadn’t been told to do anything else.

“Take as long as you want Gillian,” the blonde told Alison’s slave.

Want. She said as long as you want. Jane was giving Gillian a choice. Drink the coffee in a few gulps. Or linger over it. Perhaps look at the cup. Or watch whatever Jane was about to do to Meredith. Eat the biscuits first or leave them to after. Choices. Gillian was Alison’s slave and she had choices. Meredith didn’t have any. Didn’t want any. She just wanted to do whatever Jane told her to do. She had less choices than a slave.

It was so good.

Her pussy was melting, she was sure that the merest touch on her clit would have her exploding.

Her breath escaped as the blonde planted herself on Meredith’s lap, Jane’s arms going around Meredith’s neck. Jane wriggled, the movements of her arse sending waves of heat shooting through Meredith. She didn’t know why she wasn’t cumming already.

Jane grinned wickedly, her ocean blue eyes inches from Meredith’s. “Now let’s have some fun,” he blonde declared.

Jane’s hands were all over her as Jane’s mouth claimed Meredith’s. She was returning the caresses. Because that’s what Jane wanted. What Jane had told her to do. She didn’t know how long they’d been making out in the chair. Didn’t know if Gillian had finished her coffee. It wasn’t her place to care about things like that. It was up to Jane.

Every time the blonde moved on her lap the friction sent Meredith’s arousal spiraling even higher. Jane’s hands on her were heavenly touches, the blonde’s mouth making her skin feel so alive.

Her climax was a whisper away, Jane’s hand cupping her breast, caressing it, her lips on the pulse in Meredith’s neck. She was hanging on the precipice.

Please. Meredith wanted to say it. Needed to say it. She wanted it so bad.

But it wasn’t her place. When she was doing what she was told what she wanted didn’t matter.

Her clit pulsed harder, bliss rolling up her spine, Jane’s hand tracing lazy shapes on her thigh.

Now, now, please.

Why couldn’t she cum?

“You finished there Gillian?” Jane asked, taking a momentary break from the kisses she’d been lathering on Meredith.

“Yes Jane,” the redhead replied.

“Cool.” Jane hopped off Meredith’s lap. “Stand up Mer.”

Meredith did. Just like a windup toy would. Even if she would have liked Jane to keep going. Needed it. Need the blonde to make her cum. But what Meredith wanted didn’t matter.

It was so good to do what she was told.

Jane frowned at her. “I could take you upstairs too couldn’t I? I mean you wouldn’t say no, would you? You’d just do it. That would be a bit mean though. After yesterday. I shouldn’t just drag you to bed every time you want to play maid.”

Meredith knew a rhetorical question when she heard one. So she didn’t answer.

She wasn’t playing though.

“And anyway, this is my time with Gillian. But you really want to be told what to do don’t you?”

From the way Jane was looking at her Meredith could tell that question wasn’t rhetorical. She nodded. She hoped Jane would give her more orders. Her breasts tingled at the idea, her pussy crying out. Maybe a few more orders would be enough to make her cum.

“So. Umm. Oh, I know.” The blonde grinned slyly. “You can do my ironing. It’ll be our little secret. I haven’t slacked off for months. Just this once won’t hurt. And then do some cleaning up if we haven’t finished. You’ll be down here, doing what you’re told, while Gillian and I… Well you know.”

Meredith did. She could picture the redhead and the blonde in bed together. She was sure that Jane wouldn’t have Gillian just lie there. She’d let the redhead decide what to do. Where to put her hands. When to kiss Jane. Where to lick.

When to make Jane cum.

While all the time Meredith would be doing nothing more than what Jane told her. Following orders while Alison’s slave was enjoying herself.

As far as Meredith was concerned it wasn’t Gillian who had the better part of the deal.

Her pussy had to be dripping, she was so wet. She was so close to cumming.

“How does that make you feel?”

Jane was whispering in her ear. The shorter girl had to be standing on her toes to reach. Her hand was snaking under Meredith’s short skirt.

“Please,” Meredith whispered. She shouldn’t have said anything. It wasn’t her place to do that. But she didn’t know how much longer she could stand it, hovering on the brink.

“Please what Mer? What do you want?” Jane whispered, her hand brushing the edge of Meredith’s panties, trailing over the delicate skin.

“I—” Meredith swallowed. She couldn’t form the words. She wasn’t supposed to want anything. Not now. She was being told what to do. What she wanted shouldn’t matter. But she was so close. She could taste it.

“Oh, you want to be told that too?” Jane smirked. “Okay.”

Jane’s hand crept higher, brushed the front of Meredith’s panties, just the thin silk separating Jane’s fingers from Meredith’s most private place. A slight pressure, over her opening. Then higher, harder, Jane’s fingers pressing into her clit through the fabric.

“Cum now Mer,” Jane breathed.

Meredith’s world exploded.

She was cumming.

It was what she’d been told to do.

“And if you do a really good job,” the blonde added, her fingers still working Meredith through the fabric of her panties. The brunette’s legs were barely holding her up, aftershocks running through her. “I’ll give you another reward later.”

With that the blonde was gone, taking Gillian by the hand and leading the redhead upstairs.

Meredith was left breathless, stars circling in front of her eyes. She stumbled towards where the trio kept their ironing board.

It wasn’t a choice.

* * *

“Hmm, I don’t know,” Jane mused, raising a fork to Gillian’s lips. She’d intended spending a few hours in bed with Gillian, never having had so long to enjoy Alison’s slave by herself. But try as she might Jane hadn’t been able to get into it.

I’m going to have to have another talk to Alison about Mer. It had been fun ordering Meredith around. But the brunette had been far too eager to play the slave, even if only for a few hours. Jane was going to have to talk to Alison about it. Maybe they’d pushed their friend too far.

She’d been reluctant to give Meredith her promised reward. In the end she’d relented, her friend looking at her so soulfully. And Jane had been amazed at just how much cleaning Meredith had managed even in the short time she’d been given. It would have been so easy to jump the brunette. Jane knew that wasn’t what was called for. So instead of giving into the temptation, no matter how much she’d wanted to, Jane had taken Gillian to find something to eat, leaving Meredith to catch up on her studies. Jane had hoped being out of the house would help her think, decide if she was right about Meredith.

“You’re the slave, right Gillian?”

“Yes Jane,” Gillian replied between mouthfuls.

Just for fun Jane had told Gillian that the girl couldn’t use her hands and to let Jane feed her. It was definitely amusing. Jane had cut the chicken salad Gillian had ordered into tiny portions and was feeding it to the girl piece by piece. It was even better once Gillian stopped looking at her with wide eyes. After a few bites Gillian had gotten into the game, leaning forward, short, teasing, mock bites as Jane pulled the fork back. Gillian would pout, then smile delightfully, her own blue eyes twinkling at Jane’s. And then, when Jane let her take a bite, Gillian would chew so slowly and swallow with her eyes closed and finally lick her lips in a way that had tingles running through the blonde.

Jane smirked. Have to get Ali to play this game with me. I’ll drive her insane.

Teasing her girlfriend was fun. Not as much fun as what came after, but definitely fun.

That didn’t help with Meredith. Jane sighed. If she had to be honest, Meredith had acted more like a slave than Gillian. Which was saying something. Her friend had hardly done a thing without being told.

Actually, come to think of it, did she do anything without being told? Jane wasn’t sure that Meredith had. That’s not right. Meredith wasn’t supposed to be a slave. Not like Gillian.

Or Sophie.

Mmm Thoughts of Gillian’s friend, and what Alison would be doing to her right at that moment, had Jane’s eyes losing focus.

Not helping. Gillian’s half-lidded eyes weren’t helping either.

Gah! Focus. Jane chided herself. “What did you think of Meredith?” Jane asked.

“She’s a good slave for Mistress,” the redhead replied.

“Wh-what?” Jane spluttered, almost dropping the food off the fork. Gillian’s statement might have echoed her own thoughts, but hearing Gillian state it so baldly carried more force than Jane had expected.

“She’s a good slave for Mistress,” Gillian repeated, obviously having taken Jane’s exclamation literally.

I heard you the first time.

Hearing it again hadn’t made Jane any happier. She narrowed her eyes as she considered the redhead.

“Why do you say that?”

“She did exactly as she was told. And nothing else. Do you think that’s what Mistress wants? Is that what I should do?” Gillian was looking at Jane expectantly.

“No, definitely not,” Jane replied hurriedly. There was a difference between slaves and puppets. Alison was supposed to have slaves. Not mindless drones. “She’d have told you if you were doing anything wrong.”

“Oh yes, of course she would have,” Gillian responded, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

At least Meredith was back in her normal clothes, or at least had been when they’d left. The arch look Meredith had given Jane when the blonde’s hand had fallen to Gillian’s arse at least reassuring her that something of the old Meredith was still there. And Jane wasn’t going to interrupt Alison when her girlfriend was in the middle of claiming Sophie. One thing at a time.

Jane liked to think that she was practical like that.

Not that it was easy being practical with Gillian’s tongue trailing slowly across the girl’s upper lip. Jane knew exactly what that tongue could do, her body tingling at the memories. She slowly waved the fork in front of Gillian’s face, the girl making small biting motions at the food. Jane held the fork still for a moment, just to see what would happen

Gillian lunged forward, Jane pulling the fork away at the last minute. Alison’s slave pouted soulfully at the blonde, then grinned. Jane couldn’t help giggling.

She’s such a good slave. Oh Ali, you are amazing.

Unlike Gillian Meredith was meant to be Alison’s friend. Who would help keep her stable if having slaves presented too much of a temptation. Spending even a few hours alone with Gillian Jane could see just how much of a temptation having slaves was. She’d never quite realised it before. The power to have the girl do anything. Not even having Alison hypnotise Kathy was quite the same. She wanted to make sure Alison would have all the support she needed. Which meant Meredith couldn’t be even more compliant than Gillian.

That’s not what being a friend was. Meredith needed fixing. To be the friend Alison needed.

She couldn’t do anything for Meredith now. With a sigh Jane wondered what to do with the rest of the day. She could look up her own friends, the ones she’d had before Alison. She really hadn’t been spending enough time with them. Jane’s eyes misted over at thoughts of her girlfriend, Gillian taking the chance to grab a bite as the movement of the fork slowed down. Maybe Jane’s life was split into two parts. Before Alison and after Alison. BA and AA.

That’s not right, Jane corrected herself. There was no after Alison. There never would be. So maybe it was just BA and A. Jane smiled. Her life was A. Amazing. Adorable. Alison.

It was so hard to spend any time away from Alison. And seeing her friends with Alison wasn’t the easiest either. Jane’s friends seemed to be trying, but they obviously still hadn’t adjusted to her new sexuality. The uncomfortable looks and the space they left Jane and Alison made that clear.

Can’t really blame them. It wasn’t exactly natural. Having your flatmate hypnotise you into being gay was anything but natural. Not that Jane would change a thing. But she did miss the easy times she used to spend with her friends, especially Leah and Amelia. Jane just wished they were more accepting of her relationship.

Oh, duh. There was more than one way to arrange that when you had a hypnotist for a girlfriend. If Leah and Amelia didn’t stop giving her nervous looks whenever Alison came up in conversation then Jane would see about getting her girlfriend to change their minds. Both of them.

Oh, there’s a thought. Both of them. If her friends had their own mutual sexual awakening they wouldn’t be objecting to Jane’s relationship anymore. She was sure Alison could arrange it.

Alison should have sexy slave girls.

Oh! Really? Well, um. Leah and Amelia were definitely attractive. Now that Jane thought about it they were sexy. Leah was a dirty-blonde with amazing legs and Amelia was a cute brunette with a killer smile.

Definitely sexy, Jane mused, re-evaluating her memories of her friends.

But that didn’t mean they should be Alison’s slaves. Did it? They could be. Jane would have to think about it. If they were slaves could they still be Jane’s friends? Jane didn’t see why not. At the very least Alison could help with their attitude if it was needed.

And they would make an adorable couple.

But none of that helped her now. She did send a text to her two friends, phone in one hand as the other held the fork teasingly in front of Gillian. A few messages later and she’d arranged to meet them for lunch during the week. But not this afternoon.

Jane knew what she needed to do with the rest of the afternoon. Gillian was being a good slave. Which was exactly what Alison should have. Jane had even thought of more possible slaves for her girlfriend. But Meredith wasn’t what she should be. Hopefully Alison could fix that. If Alison was going to have more slaves she’d need her friends.

That only left one thing to do. And this afternoon, with Alison occupied, was the perfect chance to check that the final piece of Jane’s plan for her girlfriend wasn’t going to pose the same problems Meredith was. Jane hadn’t intended her day to be spent checking on Alison’s support network. She’d just wanted to indulge herself with Gillian. But she’d do whatever it took to give Alison everything she deserved.

A few more texts, and a final bite fed to Gillian, and Jane was leading her girlfriend’s slave out of the café.

(To be continued)