The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fair Share

Part 8

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2017

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Alison stretched and yawned, her body aching in just the right ways. Images played in her mind, of hands and tongues, of kissing and touching and licking and …

“You bitch!” she screamed, sitting bolt upright in Kathy’s bed.

“Hey,” her raven-hired friend complained as she stretched, “is that anyway to talk to someone who made you come that many times?”

Alison felt the anger soften into a lingering resentment. Even that was hard to hang on to, as she gazed at her friend’s gorgeous body. “I didn’t ask to be fucking hypnotised,” the brunette growled.

“Ah, don’t complain,” Kathy said before bouncing upright and playfully nibbling one of Alison’s ears. “We could just go back to fucking,” the words a warm whisper, sinking inside and pulling at things low in Alison.

The brunette, shook herself. She tried to beat her friend off, but it was half-hearted at best. “No, Kathy. No! I mean it. I wanted to find out if I was in to girls, not get brainwashed into it.”

“Meh,” Kathy replied a hand waving nonchalantly, “you were definitely into girls. I’m the one who needed a little mental readjustment.”

Red embarrassment ran through Alison as Kathy’s eyes swept over her, the raven-haired girl’s lids low and fluttering.

Alison sighed, then moaned as Kathy leant over to suck one of her nipples. “Stop it,” the brunette insisted, scooting away and drawing up the sheet to wrap it around herself. “It’s stuck then?”

“Oh, yeah,” Kathy smiled at her lasciviously. “Though maybe I should listen to it again,” the raven-haired girl added, smirking as she cast a glance in the direction of her other bedroom. Where her computer lay, the induction they’d created just waiting to be played again. Alison shivered, not sure if it was fear or anticipation. Definitely fear, she thought, unconvincingly.

“God Kathy, you listen to that recording too much and you’ll turn yourself gay, not bi,” Alison exclaimed.

A distant look passed across Kathy’s face as she knelt on the bed. After a moment she turned her gaze back to Alison and snorted “Nah, I still like cock too much. And anyway, not like I’m going to listen to it all the time. Just when I need to.”

“So, umm, what now?” Alison asked, not wanting to think too much about the recording. She wasn’t sure where they stood. The brunette didn’t think she was a one night stand sort of person. But she wasn’t sure she wanted a relationship with Kathy either.

“Don’t go getting all soppy on me,” Kathy frowned at her. “Last night was great, but I’m not looking for a girlfriend. Friends, right?”

Alison could feel her head spinning. Even if she didn’t want to a relationship she wasn’t sure she could just be friends with Kathy, not after what they’d done. Still, Kathy’s statement had, to her surprise, left her much more relieved than disappointed. “Umm, okay, maybe I should get going?”

“What’s the rush?” Kathy purred. “Somewhere you have to be? I’m sure you have time for one for the road.”

If they were only friends, Alison supposed that she did.

The brunette fumbled with her keys as she opened the door to the student accommodation that she shared with Jane. For once skipping class seemed like a good idea. She needed a shower. She needed some more sleep.

“Good morning ma’am, did you have a good night?”

What Alison didn’t need was the sight of Jane in her French maid’s outfit and smiling slyly at her.

“Oh, err.” She’d been basking in the afterglow of her time with Kathy. The sight of Jane threatened to stoke the feelings back into a roaring fire.

“I think you must have,” the blonde continued, taking Alison’s arm and leading her into the apartment. “If ma’am will excuse me you do like a bit, hmm, ruffled?”

Alison couldn’t help but stare at the blonde. At the way the bodice was so tight over her chest, the tops of Jane’s breasts threatening to spill forth. At her legs, perfectly outlined in the fishnet stockings, calves taught from the four inch heels. At the small expanse of bare thigh between the stockings and the oh-so-short skirt, just begging for her to reach out and run her finger tips… Alison made herself look Jane in the face. And imagined what it would be like to kiss her flatmate. Jane’s body called to her. She wanted to throw the blonde up against the wall, tear Jane’s clothes off and kiss her roommate from her head to her toes. Especially certain places in between. She wanted Jane, wanted her more than anything she’d ever wanted. Even more than she’d wanted Kathy last night. She hadn’t thought that was possible. But it was. She could feel Jane’s grip on her arm. It was turning her on. It would so easy. Just to turn to face Jane, take her friend in her arms and… But it wouldn’t be fair. Her flatmate wasn’t like that. Alison might be into girls, but Jane wasn’t. Alison wished she still felt the commanding air she’d taken with Kathy last night. But Kathy had asked for it, literally. Jane hadn’t.

“Jane! No!” The brunette wasn’t sure who the negative was aimed at. It was all she could do to keep her hands to herself.

The blonde’s expression crashed. “I’m sorry ma’am, I shouldn’t have. It’s not my place.”

Alison thought she could see tears forming n the blonde’s eyes. Alison’s heart sank. Oh no, please. Hurting her friend was the last thing she wanted to do. As Jane started to turn away she grabbed her flatmate’s wrist. “Jane, it’s alright, I’m sorry. I’m just tired.” Then hurriedly dropped the touch as her thumb started to move in a slow, languid circle over Jane’s skin.

Jane looked at her for a moment. Then, with an obvious effort, the blonde forced a smile on her face. “Can I get you something ma’am?”

Alison could see the need to help deep in the blonde’s eyes. Whether it was friendship or the twisted need to play at being a maid or something else the brunette didn’t know. She knew the pain she’d cause her roommate if she said no. Alison thought that what she really wanted was that shower, probably ice cold, but she couldn’t leave Jane like this. It wasn’t guilt, but something else that drove her to ask. “Umm, maybe some breakfast?”

“It is a little late ma’am, perhaps we should call it brunch?”

“Alright then,” Alison agreed, sighing, “brunch.”

“Yes ma’am,” Jane replied brightly. Alison spirits lifted at the sight of her flatmate’s smile. Even though the blonde had already eaten Alison insisted they sit together, Jane delicately enquiring about the previous night, Alison deflecting the questions as best she could. She didn’t bother hiding that she’d had sex, but the details, and especially who with, was something she didn’t want to talk about.

The brunette avoided Kathy for the next few days. Alison couldn’t keep pretending any longer that she was straight. She didn’t even want to. But she needed to work out just where she stood with her friend and for that she needed some time and space. Having Kathy around while Alison’s hormones yelled at her to jump straight back into bed with her friend wouldn’t help.

Not that her hormones didn’t have other sights to spark their interest. Alison had never realised just how many attractive girls surrounded her every day. But the main focus of her attention was Jane. Who was still happily tending to all the housework while dressed in her maid’s uniform. Alison didn’t want Jane to realise how pointed her attention had become, how the memories of her night with Kathy morphed into fantasies where her blonde roommate took her raven-haired friend’s place. So she contented herself with the odd glimpse here and there. Especially when Jane was in her uniform. And sometimes when she wasn’t, Alison ready now to admit how much there was to appreciate about her roommate’s body. Almost ready to admit how much she wanted her hands on that body. Ideas drifted through her mind, of Jane listening to a recording just like Kathy had. But that wouldn’t be right. She’d done so much to Jane, something like that would be a step too far. She couldn’t do it. Alison decided she’d have to settle for something less. Resolutely she even stopped hypnotising Jane. It was all too much.

The little peeks she was sneaking kept Alison happy for a while, but it wasn’t enough. Every night she’d imagine that Jane might show her a little bit more, perhaps fail to bend at the knees when she went to pick something up, or stretch just that little bit more when she reached for something, the short skirt riding up her shapely thighs, Alison’s eyes able to follow the garters that held up the blonde’s stockings, until, until…

Alison bit down on her lip to stop herself screaming as she came.

A few days later the afternoon found Alison curled up on their lounge, reading one of her textbooks, as Jane flitted about the room, dusting. Alison wasn’t convinced there was any dust, but if it gave her another chance to sneak some glances at her roommate, well, she wasn’t going to complain. The brunette still wasn’t sure what to call herself, queer or bi or whatever. She didn’t really care what label applied to her, as long as it was one that let her look at cute little blondes in French maid outfits.

“Oops,” Jane called out, as she accidentally knocked a couple of blu-rays off the shelf and onto the floor.

Alison watched her roommate, eyes peering over the top of her laptop. Go on, the brunette thought, bend at the waist, not the knees, come on Jane. No, oh no, no, damn it!

Alison’s face twisted in disappointment as Jane lowered herself, the blonde bending daintily at the knees, to reach down to where the plastic cases had fallen. Alison had to admit the view was nice, the skirt teasing as it rose up her roommate’s thighs. But it wasn’t what she’d had in mind. Just a glance, that’s all, just a glance.

She’d been good. She’d been so good. She hadn’t hypnotised Jane for days. Hadn’t treated herself to the sight of the blonde’s heavenly body. Hadn’t let herself lock her lips around one of Jane’s nipples and stroke herself until bliss washed every thought away. But she knew she wouldn’t stop there. If she saw Jane naked, let alone get her hands on the blonde, Alison knew she wouldn’t be able to restrain herself. It wasn’t fair. Not only that, she knew she couldn’t last. She had to do something.

After Jane had replaced the cases on their shelf Alison called out, “Do you have a minute, Jane?”

“Of course ma’am,” the blonde replied as she walked over, Alison admiring the dainty steps she took in the high heels, “What can I do for you?”

With an effort Alison dragged her eyes away from Jane’s perfect feet and calves and looked her friend in the eyes. Not that looking at Jane’s beautiful blue eyes was any great hardship. Could she do this? It wasn’t that she felt guilty about the idea. But she knew that it was crossing a line. A sense of right and wrong warred with desire, images of Jane spilling through Alison. As they did every night. Each night, in bed, images of beautiful women filled Alison’s mind, celebrities, friends, Kathy. But always it came down to Jane. Her smile, her hair, her lithe, trim, figure, her gorgeous, gorgeous, breasts. Always Jane.

“Massage time Janey.”

The blonde’s features relaxed, smile slipping into a neutral expression as all animation leeched away. Her eyes took on a far-away look as they gazed at nothing. Alison knew that the blonde was deepening her trance, mindlessly counting down from one hundred as the heat in Alison’s centre burned brighter and brighter. That Jane was doing it dressed in her frilly little maid’s outfit was probably the hottest thing Alison had ever seen, Kathy included. The brunette was tempted to shove her hand into her panties, but she kept herself under control. She could always return to that image later. For now she had things to do.

“One.” Jane intoned, the sound as lacking in expression as her features. Alison eyes were glued to her friend’s face, the blonde’s glassy-eyed stare sending sparks of arousal through her.

Alison licked her suddenly dry lips, her chest tight and breath hard to find. “Jane, why did you get that outfit?” she asked, hoping her voice didn’t crack.

“Because I had to look like a maid,” Jane replied, her voice flat and lifeless.

“Yes Jane,” Alison sighed, “but why that particular outfit.”

“I thought it would be a laugh and I thought it made me look hot.” Alison couldn’t disagree, but her talking about laughing and looking good in a voice devoid of inflection sounded strange to the brunette. Not strange enough to stop the sparks from turning into a deliciously hot wave.

“Yes Jane,” Alison agreed, not bothering to keep the sly tone out of her voice, “and you bought it because you needed to look like a maid for me. Isn’t that right, Jane?”

“Yes.”

“So it makes you look hot and you bought it for me to look at you. So you must have wanted to look hot for me. Say ‘I want to look hot for you’”

“I want to look hot for you.”

“You love looking hot for me.”

“I love looking hot for you.”

Alison couldn’t believe that Jane had just said those words. The brunette was so turned on she was dripping. Her right hand twitched towards the leggings she wore under her skirt, the urge to give in to the need burning in her almost undeniable. She swallowed, forcing herself to keep control, at least for now.

“So you want to look hot for me in your cute little outfit. But just wearing it isn’t enough, is it Jane? You’ll need to make sure I see just how good you look in it. You want me to look at you. You’ll do whatever you can to make me want to look. Say that Jane, you’ll do whatever you can to make me look at you.”

“I’ll do whatever I can to make you look at me.”

“You want to show off your body to me.”

“I want to show off my body to you.” Alison knew she shouldn’t be doing this, that it was wrong. But she wanted it. She’d seen Jane naked. But that was when the blonde was hypnotised. Now Jane would be giving her glimpses when she was awake. Alison shivered as her hand ran over her crotch.

The brunette had her roommate repeat the commands a few times.

“I love looking hot for you.”

“I want you to look at me.”

“I’ll do whatever I can to make you look at me.”

“I want to show off my body to you.”

“That’s right,” Alison paused, dragging her hand away from her centre before looking straight at her roommate.

“Now take those clothes off.”

Alison creamed herself at the sight of Jane’s naked body, all the pent up need and desire of the past few days rushing over her. Somehow the sight before her seemed even more beautiful than it had before. Almost before she even realised it Alison’s mouth wrapped itself around a nipple and she was bringing herself off again. Her hands itched to do more, but her fear held her back.

But it would be all right just to stroke Jane’s leg, feel the silky smooth skin of her thigh. It would all right to kiss her neck, nibble at her dainty earlobe. Yes Alison told herself, a hand slipping around Jane’s waist as the blonde stood there staring into space, it’s alright. Better than alright.

Alison’s thoughts exploded into lust, the last dregs of restraint disappearing, as she pushed the unresisting girl up against a wall, her hand seeking Jane’s pussy. The brunette could feel her own juices leaking down her legs as she explored Jane’s depths.

“No!” Alison cried as she pulled herself back, looking fearfully from her gorgeous friend to her own traitorous hand, glistening with Jane’s juices. This was what she’d tried to stop, what she’d told herself she wouldn’t do. What she’d so wanted to do wafter that night with Kathy. But it wasn’t the same. Jane wasn’t reacting. Alison didn’t want a doll. She remembered what it had been like with Kathy. The two of them, entwined, having sex, making love. That was what she wanted. But not with Kathy, even with how mind-shattering in all the right ways that that had been. What she wanted, the brunette admitted, was Jane. But Jane wasn’t into girls. And Alison’s mind recoiled from the idea of doing to Jane what Kathy had done to herself. What she’d done just now to her flatmate was bad enough.

I can’t do this. Never again. I shouldn’t have done it now. Something that was almost guilt was running through her brain, nipping at her conscience.

She’d just have to make do with looking at her friend. Not that there was any great hardship in that.

“Wake up Jane,” Alison instructed after they were both cleaned up and dressed.

The blonde’s expression burst back into life, the smile returning to her features. “Sorry ma’am, what did you want?”

“Oh, nothing much,” the brunette smiled back, “just wanted to say how much I appreciate what you’re doing.”

Jane shook her head, “Don’t worry about it, I’ve still got plenty to do to make up to you for what a sucky roommate I was.”

Alison had to fight back the tears at that, Jane apologising to her after what she’d just done to the blonde. She felt terrible.

The blonde seemed oblivious to Alison’s emotions as she returned to her dusting. But as she did her left hand fell to the hem of her skirt, drifting across the material. It might have been an accident how her finger caught at the hem, pulled the edge of the skirt just a little bit higher before letting it drop again. But Alison, as she admired to the view of her roommate’s shapely thigh, knew better. The brunette could feel herself getting turned on again. Part of her tried to tell herself that she shouldn’t do this. That she should call Jane back over, put her under again and undo what she’d just done. But she couldn’t. It was too hot. It was too much what she wanted. Her fingers and lips tingled at the thought of Jane, her skin ached for the blonde’s touch.

Seeing Jane make that little gesture was better than seeing her naked and hypnotised. Even if it was wrong, so wrong, Alison couldn’t deny how much she wanted it, heat and desire searing through her. Seeing Jane do something of her own will (even if it wasn’t her free will) sent waves of arousal scorching across Alison’s body.

Alison watched Jane dust and clean, struggling to keep control as the blonde would reach up, her legs stretching as her back arched. Or Jane would meet Alison’s eyes and then bend over, her cleavage aimed straight at the brunette. Then Jane knocked over some books, her statement of “Silly me,” making it clear it was no accident. Alison nearly lost it as Jane bent at the waist, the skirt riding half way up her rear, lace panties clearly visible.

Alison replayed every image that night in bed, over and over, until she came, one fist tangled in the bed clothes as the fingers of her other hand thrust deep into her pussy.

The next morning Alison shot bolt upright the moment she was awake. She couldn’t believe what she’d done. She’d hypnotised her friend, again. And this time she’d made her do something that had nothing to do with the housework, nothing to do with evening the score between them. She’d changed Jane, made it so her roommate would want to show herself off to Alison. Would stretch and bend and flaunt herself in front of the brunette. It was wrong, it was really, really wrong, it was really, really oh my god so fucking hot. Two of Alison’s fingers were already inside her needy slit, working herself into a frenzy. Not that the brunette had that far to go, images of her roommate tumbling through her head, her thighs and calves as she stretched, her breasts, creamy mounds of perfection, as they threatened to tumble out of the dress as Jane bent over, her silky panties, glimpsed under that oh-so-short skirt. Alison fell back on her bed, one hand jammed in her mouth to stifle her cries.

The brunette lay quivering on her sheets. Partly from the after-effects of the delicious orgasm she’d just given herself, partly from guilt at what she’d done to her friend. It was all wrong. She shouldn’t enjoy the thoughts of her friend so much. Even though she was into girls, Jane wasn’t. And if she was? Alison asked herself in a tiny voice. She pushed the thought away. She knew what she could do, but it wasn’t something she was prepared to contemplate.

Alison hauled herself out of bed, hoping something to eat might make her feel better. It only made everything worse. Jane was already up, back in her maid’s outfit, breakfast for both of them ready. Every now and then, as they ate and then Jane cleaned up, the blonde would make some little gesture. Nothing too obvious, but Alison knew what was going on. Jane would bend just so to get the sugar for her coffee, Alison unable to look anywhere else but straight down her cleavage. When the blonde rose from the table, Jane’s hand brushed over her hem, dragging it higher until Alison was sure she could see almost the entire length of the garter. And of course the blonde had to drop a knife, tutting to herself as she bent at the waist to pick it up, giving Alison another view of her rear encased in skimpy panties.

The brunette was almost beside herself with the mixture of arousal and guilt. As soon as Jane had finished with the washing up, announcing that she had to get ready for classes, Alison tore back to her own room. It was two orgasms and a cold shower later before she could also start getting ready for the day.

Alison didn’t have any early morning classes, so she decided to do some work on one of her assignments. Desperately she hoped that might take her mind off her roommate, let her deal with the guilt she felt.

Not, she told herself, shaking awake after finding herself asleep yet again in front of her laptop, that I really have anything to feel guilty about. Jane had decided all by herself to buy an outfit that made her look hot. Alison hadn’t told her to do that, the brunette conveniently forgetting that buying a maid’s outfit in the first place had been her idea. If she thinks it’s fun and I think it’s fun, what’s the harm? Allison could no longer see any problem at all.

Which meant she was free to admire the displays her roommate put on whenever she was in the maid’s outfit. And given that Jane insisted on wearing it both in the morning to prepare breakfast and in the evenings to fix dinner and clean up, meant Alison had a lot of opportunities to indulge herself in Jane watching. Which was fast becoming one of her favourite past-times.

“Alison?” Jane asked one evening, her roommate noticing the uncertainty in the blonde’s voice.

“Um, yeah?” the brunette replied, surprised that her roommate had used her name rather than calling her ‘ma’am’. A tinge of guilt adding a layer of nervousness to her own voice. Then she realised it wasn’t really guilt that she felt, more like fear of getting caught. Watching her roommate prance around in the maid’s outfit was just too much for her sometimes. She wanted so much more. That it was so close but just out of reach was driving Alison to distraction. But she couldn’t repeat what she’d done that one time, much as she wanted to, her fingers and tongue aching to explore Jane’s depths again.

Alison couldn’t always wait until she was safe in her room. And in there she could no longer see the blonde anyway. But it was hardly a problem. By now Alison had lost count of the number of times she’d put Jane under.

All expression would drain out of the blonde’s face, her eyes staring out glassily. Alison’s voice would catch as Jane intoned “One,” her trance going ever deeper. The brunette’s hands would already have pulled down her leggings or found her way under her skirt. She’d abandoned jeans, too much bother. Her slit would already be creaming as her fingers found their way inside. Alison would sit there, stroking herself, fingers plunging in and out, thumb grinding into her clit, as she looked at her roommate standing there in her maid’s outfit. Or her underwear. Or naked. Whatever took the brunette’s fancy. Alison no longer bothered stifling her cries. Not after the first time she’d forgotten to and the sound of her passion hadn’t produced even a flinch in the blonde. Waves of pleasure would roll over her as she drank in the beautiful sight before her, her pulse thundering in her ears as her body shook with the power of her orgasm. She’d imagine what it would be like to do everything she wanted to Jane, the need forming a lump in her throat and sparking a raging fire in her centre. But she wouldn’t let herself touch her friend. Alison knew if she did get her hands on Jane she wouldn’t stop, and her roommate wasn’t in to girls.

Alison had only just woken Jane up after the last such session when the blonde asked her question. The brunette swallowed nervously. Maybe she hadn’t been as careful as she thought she’d been and Jane was beginning to suspect something. That wouldn’t do at all. Oh well, if she does I’ll just put her under again and fix it up. The thought carried with it just the merest echo of something that might once have been guilt.

“You don’t mind do you?” Jane asked.

“Uh, sorry?” Alison replied, genuinely confused.

“This,” the blonde said, indicating her outfit, “and, um, well.” Then Jane bent over and blew Alison a kiss. Alison couldn’t have looked anywhere but straight down Jane’s cleavage, even if she’d wanted to. She wanted to grab the blonde and make that kiss real.

“Err, no, ah, why?” Of course Alison didn’t object. But she could see why Jane might think she would. It wasn’t exactly normal for a girl to ogle her roommate prancing around in a French maid’s outfit. “Just a laugh, like you said.”

“Good,” Jane smiled, “it’s not like it means anything. I mean, it’s fun and all that, but I wouldn’t want you getting the wrong idea.”

“Oh,” Alison replied, her eyes blinking rapidly in surprise, “Oh no, um, of course not. Just a bit of fun, like you said.” Her heart sank. She could see what Jane meant, although she hoped the blonde didn’t realise that Alison already had the wrong idea. Or ideas. Lots of them. All the time. And they all involved Jane. Well, occasionally Kathy. Or Kathy and Jane. And other girls. But it always came back to Jane.

Alison realised that her roommate was probably trying to rationalise her admittedly bizarre actions. Prancing around their flat, in a maid’s outfit, flaunting herself the way she did, it would be all too easy to think Jane was trying to come on to her. Alison knew Jane didn’t bend that way, so it was no surprise that her roommate wanted to make that clear to her.

Jane seemed satisfied with Alison’s reply. It was almost as if it had freed her. Where before there’d been at least some coyness, some charade that her displays for Alison were just an accident, any hint of pretence was now gone. The blonde was blatant now. She’d smile and blow kisses at her roommate. A hand that might have just brushed her hem a fraction higher would now pull it up until the edge of her panties were on view. A finger would trail along her lips, anything but innocent.

Alison could tell her roommate didn’t really mean it, not the way it appeared. That Jane would burst out laughing after most of her displays made that clear. The brunette would force herself to join in, not wanting Jane to realise just how much she was affected. How much she wanted to throw the blonde to the floor and ravish her to within an inch of her life. Alison would ball her hands into fists so tightly that her fingernails would leave marks in her palms. It was that or run straight to her room to bring on the orgasms that threatened to overwhelm her. At least when she didn’t send Jane into a trance and come to the glorious sight of her hypnotised roommate. She didn’t do that often, well, not very often. No more than once every couple of days. Except for the times when it was every day.

And every time she’d reinforce the commands.

“You love showing off your body to me.” Alison declared, one hand jammed in her pussy, the other tweaking her own nipples as she stared at her hypnotised roommate.

Jane stood in front of her, her hands holding her skirt clear of her panties. Alison could have had the blonde naked, probably would have her that way soon. But right now the teasing sight before her was what she wanted, the image soaked with promise and need.

“I love showing off my body for you.”

Oh god. She wanted Jane so much.

“It gets you hot.”

“It gets me hot.”

“Wow, she looks hot.” Alison started, Kathy’s words breaking her out of the delicious memory as she watched Jane walk away, the blonde’s arse swaying from side to side in a pair of jeans that made it very clear Jane wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“What?” Alison asked. She’d finally decided it was safe to see Kathy again. Neither of them had said anything about the night they’d shared. Or about Kathy’s new job. Jane’s presence had made it impossible.

“Jane, I can see why you’re into her,” Kathy replied, her voice intense as she watched the retreating blonde.

“I’m not!” Alison protested. She knew it was a lie, but she didn’t want Kathy realising the truth.

“Oh come on, I could see how you were looking at her.” Kathy’s smile was half-hidden by the coffee cup she was holding but amusement was clear in her voice. “And now I get what you see in her.”

“So, you, um,” Alison tried to change the subject.

“Still bend both ways?” Kathy whispered with a smile.

“Yes?” Alison replied, nervously looking around.

“Oh yes,” her friend purred, stroking Alison’s hand.

“Hey!” Alison cried, jerking back in her chair. Then instantly regretting it. Jane might dominate her fantasies but Kathy had a place in them as well. It would be so easy to say yes to her friend…

“Don’t worry,” Kathy laughed, “I’m not trying to come onto you. But if you do want another round, just let me know.” The raven-haired girl smiled, knowingly, “But I think you’ve got your hands full. I said you two would make a cute couple.”

“What?” Alison cried. “We’re not, no way. No, just, no.” Much as she wanted Jane she couldn’t force her flatmate into that.

“Oh come on girl,” Kathy frowned at Alison as she delicately lowered her cup. “Even if we didn’t both know you were into girls it was all over your face. And the signals she was sending you… Well, if you two aren’t a couple then either little Janey is the biggest tease in existence or she’s gagging for it.”

“No,” Alison insisted, “just… What do you mean?”

Kathy rolled her eyes dramatically. “She was showing you everything she has, girl. Like, look at me, please, look at me. Take me, take me now.” The raven-haired girl’s look turned thoughtful. “Hmm. I mean, I’m a professional and I think I could learn a thing or two from blondey. She was turning me on, but it was definitely aimed at you.”

Alison didn’t want to believe it. But as she ran over the memories of the lunch the three had shared she couldn’t deny how Jane’s behaviour would have looked. The way the blonde preened and posed, thrust her chest out just so, ran a finger around the top of her skimpy halter top or twisted herself so Alison could see straight down her cleavage.

Oh shit. Jane was showing off her body to Alison. The brunette realised she hadn’t put any limits on the instructions to her roommate. No “when you’re in your maid’s outfit” or “when you’re in our rooms.” Jane was wanting to show her body off to Alison all the time. The brunette had simply tried to ignore it. Had ignored it, until Kathy punctured her little bubble of self-delusion.

“So what are you going to do about it?” Kathy asked, with a smirk.

That night, as she lay in bed, Alison still hadn’t made up her mind. She was so distracted she wasn’t even really masturbating, just lightly running a finger along her opening. She’d put Jane under that evening. Alison had intended to remove the instructions about her flatmate displaying her body. She really had. But she’d done nothing. Not changed them. Not removed them. Not even touched Jane.

Alison had sat there, confused and anxious, her eyes glued to her hypnotised friend. Watching the slow rise and fall of Jane’s chest, the blonde standing there in her sexy black underwear. Stared into Jane’s vacant eyes. And tried to decide what to do. In the end the temptation had been too much and she’d come, screaming, to the sight of Jane’s glorious form. Then her flatmate had gone back to her chores and later the two friends had watched a movie, Alison half enthralled, half panicked as even as she sat next to Alison Jane would angle herself just the right way to display herself to her friend. Alison really didn’t catch much of the movie.

She wanted Jane. She admitted that. And everything Jane was doing was just making it worse. It had to stop. Alison realised things couldn’t go on like this. With the way Jane was prancing around in front of her Alison knew that she was bound to slip up sooner or later. The tension was becoming too much. She had to put an end to it.

She knew what she had to do.

To be continued