The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fair Trade

by Have Her Sleep And Obey

“Fire Blossom? Bandita? Dynamite Dixie? Fuck.”

The buyer let out a low whistle as my dredges broke open the wooden crates to show my wares. This guy was actually pretty well informed. It was mildly impressive that he could name all the C-listers nestled in their packaging. The whole scene spelled out an easy deal for me, anyway.

“Two metahumans and one Olympic-level athlete. I caught Alto back in Central Bay a week ago, but her ID was too high profile for my tastes...” I said, talking shop while he dusted away the stray packing peanuts that were caught here and there on Fire Blossom’s costume, “... was sorry to see that fish go back in the water.”

“Oh, right. That was some dust up. They had to cordon off five blocks all around because thanks to all the racket you two were making. Traffic was killer.” he chuckled, roughly palming the sleeping heroine’s breast and giving her a squeeze. I coughed and gave him a withering glare and he caught himself in time, letting his hand drop to his side.

“I don’t mind giving you a taste. Just on my terms.” I said, sighing and reaching for the flute hanging on my belt. I could see his smile widen as he knew what was coming next. I still don’t know how I feel about this particular practice being my apparent trademark, but like I said, it helps make the sale.

The first few notes hung in the air and nothing happened in the warehouse. The guy turned to me with a confused look on his face. I wish people had more patience. Soon enough that expression shifted to something else entirely as the warmup finished and my actual song began to work its magic.

Every woman in the warehouse gasped and stirred as the sound began to pick up speed. Even my drudges let out a little whimper of pleasure as my familiar spell touched them in their warmest places. They weren’t the focus for either of us, though. We watched as the masks in their little beds reacted to the scintillating music.

Three sets of pretty eyes opened for a moment and three pairs of shapely breasts strained against the material of their costumes as their backs arched when my song took hold of them. They all gave the same shiver of pleasure as my drudges did, and they sank even deeper into their soft bedding while I played my flute. Bandita and Dixie settled back down into their sleep after listening to the first measures of the spell, their half-lidded eyes slipping shut and the deep breaths that made their tits look so appealing going back to a soft and sensual rise and fall instead.

But Fire Blossom cooed and the smile on her face grew brighter as she shivered again and stepped out of her box.

It was a dance that I was well acquainted with but one that I wouldn’t be getting tired of anytime soon. With each lilting note, Fire Blossom sensually swayed her hips as her arms rose sleepily to the tune. Her eyes were glazed behind her mask but the smile on her face was completely genuine as she lost herself even more to her performance.

Slowly she ran her fingers through her hair and down to the contours of her body, her eyes trained on her customer as she danced and licked her lips enticingly. She twirled in place and gave us both a good look of her shapely back, dropping low to the ground and sliding her hands over her legs as she rose again.

I picked up the pace of my song and Fire Blossom moaned with the trill in the air. Suddenly her hands weren’t just tracing over the fabric of her costume but grinding and sliding against the cloth. Her fingers cupped and circled at her soft tits, showing exactly how nice and supple they were without letting anyone touch her. But this was only the beginning of what my music promised for her.

As the song grew in strength, so did the heat in Fire Blossom’s dance. This was my favorite part of this particular song, the part that everyone waits for whether under its spell or watching someone who is. Fire Blossom’s breaths came out faster and ragged as the music took hold of her. She still danced, but now she had a need that began to shine on her skin and show as she took hold of the fabric of her costume.

Sometimes it was a treat to see the hidden zippers and catches or matrices that held together a cape’s outfit together. Nubile young women helpless but to strip and let the whole world see their beauty always brought out the appreciation in their audience. Still, I was pleasantly surprised to see Fire Blossom’s particular transition from clothed to otherwise.

Her fingers drew patterns on her gaudy red tights and swirls of licking flames burst from the trails. More and more, sensual porcelain skin began to show through the tears in her clothes as she danced and sweated and sighed for our pleasure and hers.

Soon the flames ate away the last of her uniform in a smoky puff and an exotic Japanese girl continued to sway for us with only the sheen of her sweat and her hypnotized smile on her body. She was lithe and toned, as all these young women tended to be, and her straight, raven locks framed her face nicely as they fell softly on to her shoulders. I had already seen under her mask before this little dance, but I was happy to see the beautiful Oriental features again, half in her dream and half in her lust.

The buyer was appreciating this as well as parts of his clothing seemed to take a cue from Fire Blossom’s and began to strain in unusual angles.

Our dancer didn’t seem to care about the effects she elicited by the motions in her trance. She just went on, running her hands over her glowing skin as her sighs became more helpless and heated. It was time for the part of the song were the dance began to break away and another performance took center stage.

The shift in Fire Blossom’s need was a smooth but obvious one. One of her hands grasped at her perky tits and began to knead the soft flesh against her chest, her nipple stiff and proud as it peeked in between her fingers. Fire Blossom’s other hand began at her face, her lips nipping down on one of her knuckles as she writhed where she stood, the pleasure overcoming her with each passing note.

As much as her hand teased and pulled at her teats, it wasn’t enough to satisfy Fire Blossom’s need. With one last pull at her tits, her hand began to travel down, down to the soft patch of downy black fur that glistened even more than her dewy skin. As soon as her fingers kissed the lips of her pussy, Fire Blossom let out a muffled cry around the fingers she had been suckling.

Only swaying halfheartedly to the music now, the liquid-coated fingers followed the trail of her other hand down from the curves of her neck through the valley of her cleavage and the taut plane of her bellybutton. Fire Blossom was panting, and her gasps came in time with the notes from my flute and my song was only going to go faster from here.

The hand that had gone first had splayed her pussy lips wide for her fingers still shining wet from her mouth. Fire Blossom only gave her clit one long, lazy swirl from her index finger before plunging into herself and crying out in pleasure.

And that was all I needed from her.

“Alright, that’s the trailer.” I said, cutting the song off abruptly before Fire Blossom could even begin to pump her fingers once into her waiting slit. The buyer looked at me incredulously for a moment as if I were insane to stop the entranced girl, but thankfully his wits and my reputation came back to him and he just grumbled and adjusted his pants.

Fire Blossom sighed and the smile on her face drooped as heavy drowsiness came back to her. As much as her body was primed for jilling, as much as she wanted to cum and to feel the rush of orgasm, the need to obey was stronger still. She wanted to climax, but she needed to sleep. And so she let herself drift back to her dreams as her fingers slipped out from her pussy slowly with a slick pop.

My drudges were ready and waiting for sleep to reclaim Fire Blossom once they saw that she had begun to put hands over her sex. I trained my hypnoslaves well and they were already at Fire Blossom’s side, holding the girl by her sweat-coated arms as she relaxed bonelessly into their grasps. Usually my slaves would start putting her costume back on her after her sample performance but Fire Blossom wasn’t the first heroine be stubborn about staying in the nude.

It was only a few minutes before the Japanese flower was safely nestled back in her bedding, snoozing comfortably. Along with her other two friends, it was as if the three were exactly the same as before, resting peacefully as sleeping beauties for all to see. Well, with one that had slightly more tousled hair and a tantalizing display of sweaty nakedness.

“Fuck. No wonder they call you the Piper.” he rasped, taking out a handkerchief and wiping at his brow. I noticed that his hand was reaching for his other pocket too, the one with a definitively wallet shaped bulge. I shrugged and swapped my flute for a cigarette from my belt pouch. This was a done deal already.

“Yeah. And you know what they say about that...” I mumbled around my cig, “... you gotta pay the Piper so on and whatever.”

“Yeah. Pay the Piper.” he nodded, but he was talking more to Fire Blossom’s pussy than he was to me. Good. There wasn’t any haggling when that kind of attention was being paid.

“Here. Full price on all three of them.” He said, his gaze on Fire Blossom breaking to flicker at Bandita and Dixie. It only took a few more heartbeats for him to take out a deceptively battered looking library card and hand it to one of my waiting dredges with her card reader tablet. Absently I wondered how many actual credit cards and bank accounts he had emptied to put the money into the hacked magnetic strip of the card, but then my hypnotized little accountant gave a nod as the transaction of money came through.

“You want to have them changed into civvies?” I asked in between drags, glad that the whole business was done with. I was again surprised just a little bit when he shook his head and pocketed his card and his handkerchief.

“No. Keep them in the crates. It’s a fucking turn-on to see them like this. Kinda like a sofa.” He grinned, and I could feel my stomach turn as he leered at the girls in their boxes. Not because I was disgusted by his kink or anything. Far from it. I actually liked seeing the girls sleeping in their packing foam too. It just rankled at me that I had anything in common with this disgusting cretin.

“Whatever.” I said, turning around and flicking my cigarette butt onto the concrete, “Girls, gift wrapping, please.” I called out as I ground down the embers with my heel. I rummaged in my coat for a bit and finally pulled out a USB, handing it to the man and taking care not to make skin contact, “Those are all the basic songs and a description file for them. Have fun.” I said, glad to finally be finished with all this. I could practically see the greed in his eyes as he palmed the data stick as roughly as he did earlier with Fire Blossom.

“Not so fast you sick creeps.”

It was a familiar voice for anyone in the cape game, and by the look of the buyer’s face, he knew that voice well enough too.

Elysian Star stepped into the one dramatically blocked ray of sunlight streaming in through a crack in the warehouse’s dirty windows. The perfect Amazon dragged two of my drudges by the scruff of their collars into the light as well. Usually I loved the sight of beautiful young women knocked unconscious, but there were always exceptions to that rule. For a supposed champion of women’s rights, Paradise Star was rather callous in the way she just tossed the pair into a pile of discarded rags off to the side. I guess she had her exceptions too.

“There are special places in Tartarus for the likes of you two. And an especially deep and uncomfortable one for you, Piper.” she glowered, cracking her knuckles. I could smell the stench of fear just wafting out of the pores of the man next to me. I couldn’t really blame him.

Elysian Star had that effect on people. It came with the territory of being the perfect woman. Amazing, tanned skin, flowing raven tresses, and a body sculpted by Aphrodite also come with said territory. All this wrapped in a toga that barely covered her sleek muscles or gravity-defying breasts made for a package that was every bit intimidating as it was breathtaking. Fire Blossom was beautiful, of course, but she couldn’t hold a candle to the Graceful Greek.

“Still, that comes when you die. I don’t think that’s happening any time soon, no matter how much you two deserve it. But I think a taste of justice before the mortal courts deal with you is in order...” she said through those perfect rosebud lips as she un-spooled her whip and cracked it three times, once in front of each of the other heroines’ faces, “... awaken, sisters, and right the wrongs against you!”

Each lash in the air echoed like a thunderbolt. The magic in the whip was enough to break the spell my music held over the capes. One after another, Fire Blossom, Bandita, and Dynamite Dixie bolted up from their crates in a flurry of packing foam. It was like watching three princesses being kissed awake from their enchanted sleep all at the same time.

“Uhhnnn... what’s going on...”

“D... donde esta...”

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES?!”

It didn’t take a genius to guess who said what and I could already feel the heat of anger coming from that side of the room. And with Fire Blossom, it was more literal than anything. Letting out a scream in Japanese, she erupted in flames all over her body. I would have liked to say it was for a sense of decency, but I think that she didn’t really care so much that her body was covered in flames more than she cared that she had flames to burn the people who did that to her body.

“Sorry girls. I’m afraid you fell under the Piper’s spell. I’ve got him covered. You might want to deal with the guy that just spent sixty million in stolen veteran’s funds to buy you, though.” Elysian Star said with grim mirth, and three sets of angry, super-powered eyes switched from us to the man trembling in fear.

“I... I didn’t mean to!” he yelped, not really cognizant of how ludicrous he sounded as he took a faltering step back and almost tripped as he tried to escape from the furies in front of him. The sentence barely finished leaving his throat before he turned heel and ran towards the door, shrieking the whole way. I don’t know how Bandita got her revolvers back so quickly, but that scream and her gunshot was like the starting pistol for the world’s most one sided race. Three equally enraged super heroines began to give chase, hoping that the other two would be just a few seconds slower in catching up with the perv so that they could have a few private moments with him. Probably opposite of the way he had imagined that encounter, though.

All the threats and insults were amusing, of course, but another whip crack brought me back to the much more serious matter at hand. I try to raise my flute to my lips, but another well-placed strike breaks that little thing to kindling.

“You won’t be using that piddly little thing on me, degenerate...” Elysian Star said in her sultry timbre. It was unfair how everything about this woman just radiated perfect womanhood, “... you’ll need a lot more than that to take me down.”

I shrugged and sat down on an empty crate, hanging my head in defeat. There really wasn’t any point in fighting anymore. Plus, no matter how angry Elysian gets, I knew that she would never use force on an opponent that’s already surrendered. It was true that what I did and how I did it probably made me one of the most repulsive human beings to her, but I wasn’t some bruiser like Rampage or Block-burster. A finesse villain like me didn’t get punched because I wouldn’t be able to take one. It just didn’t go together with her philosophical ideals. I mean, she was known to snap necks of masterminds when it came down to it, which is more than I can say for other A-list heroes, but she was really fair about it.

“Yeah. Guess that’s that, then. Mind if I smoke before the cops get here?” I sighed, wondering if my hangdog look even registered with her at all.

Her eyes just came down to an angry sneer as she thought about it. I guess I looked pathetic enough for it to work because she let out a little snort while her free hand went for what I assume was her communicator.

“Fine. You can poison yourself while we wait for the authorities. It would cut down your waiting time for Hades, anyway.” she said, pulling out the stylized badge from the folds of her robes. I nodded gratefully and went for my cigarette carton. First I lit up one cig and smoked that down fast so that I wouldn’t be lying and her freaky Truth-sense wouldn’t go off. I thanked whatever gods were against Elysian Star that week for her unfamiliarity with modern electronics. She still hadn’t figured out the right frequency for the local police when I went for the other stick rolling around in my carton.

Maybe I should have been insulted that it worked so flawlessly. Maybe I should feel bad that Elysian Star thought me so little of a threat that she didn’t even care to notice this cigarette was brown all the way rather than the usual white paper. Maybe I didn’t care a lick about that because of what I knew would happen next.

It was only one reed of Pan’s pipe, but I only ever needed one. The trill pierced through the air like a whistle straight towards Elysian.

I always loved how her face softened whenever she hears that one note. The whip and the communicator badge slipped from her limp grip the instant she heard the tune. Her eyes glazed over and turned from harsh slits to gentle pools while her tight frown flowed into a smile filled with joy.

“My beloved Master!” she squealed in delight, rushing to me and falling to my feet. Chiseled marble Elysian Star was out the window. Soft and warm Ademia “Addie” Corinth, as she told me her secret identity was the first time I hypnotized her, purred softly in my lap. It never ceases to amaze me how fast she changes to the picture of dutiful, pining Greek lover whenever I used the pipe on her.

Honestly, some part of her desperately loved that she was my slave. It was all thanks to her that I was so uncomfortably high-profile in the villain game. Having the paragon of justice chasing after you everywhere because she’s subconsciously craving a magic Greek spell to make her submissive dreams come true makes people start to think you’re a bigger threat than you really are.

Still, I loved this little game and I wouldn’t have traded it for a boring normal villain life surrounded by regular sexy hypnoflunkies. Somewhere down the line I fell in love with the high stakes, just like we fell in our twisted version of love with each other. The fact that I had some ancillary bonuses dealing with entranced junior super heroines on top of the ones I had with Elysian Star was just icing on the cake.

“Shall this slave wash your feet as is proper, master? This slave knows she does not have any water at the moment, but please let her tongue be the meager substitute for now?” she pleaded, and I could feel every fiber of her being wanting nothing more than to give my feet a tongue bath. It was a little strange and it must have been an Old World thing, not really my kink. Thankfully, I had more pleasurable alternatives to having her worship me.

“Mmm... not now, slave. But maybe you’d like to play the Piper?” I said, scooting forward a bit. Her glazed eyes flashed mischievously as she began to undo my fly and coax my own pipe to life with her talented lips.

“Of course, my beloved Master. This slave lives to obey.” she purred again, licking from base to tip before wrapping her lovely mouth around my cock. I knew I wouldn’t last for long against her divine fellatio as a mere mortal, but I figure I should give it a try. It would give some plausible explanation as to how the Piper used trickery to escape from her once again after I wake her up.

Addie’s tongue stirs around my cock and she hums perfectly to stimulate my shaft while she blows me. I could already feel myself building up to cum from just a few sucks. Idly I wonder if I should cut to the sex right away the next time I have my dredges send an anonymous tip to Elysian Star after the money goes through the wire.

Those thoughts will have to wait, though, as I can feel myself letting go and Elysian’s mouth begins to fill with my hot jism. She moans, loving my climax enough that it triggers her own and I can see the stain forming on the front of her robes. Elysian looks at me with her perfectly enslaved eyes and makes a show of licking and coating her lips with my cum before gulping down the remainder noisily.

“Mmm... thank you, my beloved Master. How else may this slave be of service to you?” she sighs happily, draping herself over my lap again. One of her breasts escapes from her loose robes and tempts me with the sight of her supple, tanned flesh.

“Well... I can probably think of something.” I smile. Thinking of the cover story can wait. I had some other things to focus my creativity with for now.