The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The fall of Kathy

I guess it is true what the say, it is in our nature to eventually destroy ourselves or to become a slave to our own creation. This is my journal or my account or what happened, I figured I had better do it now because I don’t know how much longer I have before I give in, and become like everyone else around me has.

To start this journal, I should tell you alittle about myself and how everything all started. My name is Kathy, and I worked in research and developement at a company that I really don’t think I should mention. Lets just say we specialize in pantyhose production and developing new ways to produce it cheaper, but with longer wear and more comfort to try and pull in the younger generation. My team was studing the yarn pattern of our newest style looking for ways to improve it, when an annoucement came through the pa speaker that there was a meeting for my team and I in 15 minutes. So we go to the meeting and management is there with a few other people, and they start discussing this new material they got that will revolutionalize the pantyhose industry. Exciting as that sounded, I was curious to know more about it, and where it had come from. Management says that is classified, but you will have the opportunity to study it, and start creating a few test pairs of hose with it the next day. After that it was just the normal boring meeting stuff, as well as reminding us of our contracts to remain silent to things that we work on and develop at the lab. after the meeting we all leave to go home, but something just didn’t seem to ring right about everything that had just happened.

The next morning as promised there was a large vat of a substance brought to the lab. We all took samples and started studing it under a microscope. The genetic structure was almost identical to that of the fibers of pantyhose, however we noticed movement within it, and realized it was actually alive! We then started with different tests involving stretching it, and found that it would maintain its shape once it was stretched out to about the thickness of a pair of pantyhose, also touching it we found that it felt softer and silkier than any pair I had ever worn. Touching it should have set off the warning bells with me, because after touching it I was sad and felt a sense of longing to feel it again, stroking its soft fibers. But we had a job to do, and we needed to continue with the research. We then tested the durability and found it was completely run proof. No matter how much we poked or tried to rip it, it would stretch, and go back when pressure was let off. At the end of the day we gave our results to the forman, and left for the day. The next morning we were informed that they wanted us to create a few sample pairs of pantyhose from the substance for human trials. I stated that it was not a good idea so soon and that further testing was needed. I was then informed that for the amount of money that was paid for it, they needed results NOW. So rather than quit or get fired I accepted the order, and my team and I started the process of running the substance through the machine to create 6 pairs of pantyhose. Which didn’t even seem to take even a dime size sample of the substance. We then had 6 teenage volunteers come in, that would each make $100.00 for wearing it for a full 24 hours. Handing one pair to each of the women, we told them to put it on, and to give us a detailed description of the experience. As they came out of the changing room one at a time each one had the same response “It was amazing, feels just like a second skin, who would ever want to take it off?” We documented this and asked them to go about whatever they would like to do in the room provided for the next 24 hours. During this time, the 6 volunteers did whatever they wanted, but at no time did they ever stop smiling. It was like they were in a heavenly bliss. At the end of the test, we asked them alot of questions like “If you saw this pantyhose at the store, would you buy it?” answer was all yes’s. “How often would you wear it if given the opportunity?” answer was all everyday. And the last question “If given the choice of keeping the pantyhose you have been wearing, or the $100.00 for doing the test, which would you choose?” the answer was the same with all 6 teenagers “Keep the pantyhose, of course!". We turned in all the results, the teenagers were allowed to leave (all keeping their pantyhose) with a follow up meeting scheduled for the next day, and we called it a day with positive test results.

The next day I arrived at work and the big vat was gone, I asked what happened to it, and was informed that it had been moved to the production floor, to fill the huge amount of orders that had already come in for it, and then we were all given a plastic baggy with a pair of pantyhose in it as a bonus for a job well done. Taking my baggy, I was filled with uneasiness, and not sure I wanted it. the other workers smiled and accepted their baggy and put them in their pockets. The teenagers arrived and with the exception of one, all of them were still wearing their pantyhose from the day before. All of them were smiling and happy except for the one not wearing, she looked lathargic and depressed. After interviewing the others with positive results, I came to the last one, and she said she hadn’t felt right since she took it off, went through about 2 hours of withdrawl, and it scared the crap out of her so bad that she was afraid to put it back on. All she wanted was that glorious pantyhose back on her skin, and to be able to rub her legs together. She was scared because she didn’t know how much longer she could make it without putting back on, and was afraid if she did she wouldnt be able to fight it enough to take it back off. Asking the others, I found they still hadn’t taken it off, they had even showered in it. I asked if they would take it off for me now, and a look of fear, and dread came over their faces. But why they said, your company let us keep it, and they feel sooooooooooooo good! With that in mind I set up another meeting for the next day, and asked that all the volunteers come without the pantyhose on. With a look of distaste, anger, and fear they reluctantly agreed to my request. I then went to my boss and asked her to put a hold on the production of the new pantyhose, because there may be side affects that the user is not aware of. I was informed then that was impossible because the first orders had been produced and shipped out to various locations already. Also that I was over reacting, and I may need some time off. Unable to except not being a part of this, I declined the time off, and said I would continue working with the volunteers. On my way back to my team I said to my friend, that there is something going on here, and whatever she did do NOT put on the pantyhose that they gave us. Sadly she agreed, complaining that she was looking forward to trying on the latest in the companys pantyhose line, but she would do it for me.

I wake up the next morning, and turn on the tv to see the latest in the news, and the first thing on the screen is an ad for the newest pantyhose on the market, how it is revolutionary, and everyone will want to wear it. I flip the tv back off and get ready for work, knowing this is going to be a long process, and I have alot of work ahead of me. Hopping in my car and driving to work was an interesting trip, because it seemed to me there were alot more people wearing pantyhose than normal. Hell I swear I even saw a few men with pantyhose shining under their pants by their shoes. I dismissed this as me just being over aware because of the task at hand and continued on to work. Arriving at work, I noticed right off the bat that over 3/4 of the women there were wearing a skirt with pantyhose, and as I walked through the offices to get to the lab I noticed about half of the men were all wearing pantyhose as well covered by their pants, but in place of their socks. How very strange I said to myself, I figured there had to be a few crossdressers working here at a pantyhose factory, but never this many! Arriving at the lab, I noticed that me and my friend are the only ones not wearing pantyhose. Everyone else in the lab is smiling, chatting, and talking about how great the new pantyhose is, and that the bonus they were given was the greatest gift the company could have given them. By this time I am really getting concerned, and I eagerly await the arrival of the volunteers so I can talk with them more. Finally the time rolls around and only 2 of the volunteers show up, both wearing pants, socks and sneakers. Both are smiling, and happy, and still speaking the highest praises about the new pantyhose. Something seems off I said to myself, and drop my pen down on the floor so I can ask one of them to pick it up. Sure the first one says, and as she bends over the bottom of her shirt rises up high enough that I can see her back and the waistline of the pantyhose that she is still wearing. Hold on a minute I say, didnt I ask you to come to this meeting without wearing the pantyhose? I look at the other teenager and she lowers her head and I know she is still wearing hers also. We tried they said, but when we took it off, it was such a feeling of loss, and pain, that we wanted to die. It was almost like a need, and after a few minutes we started shaking really bad, cramping up, cold chills, throwing up, and wanting to die. After 20 minutes of pure hell we realized that we had to put it back on, and as we did the pain, and everything went away, and we were fine. In fact we felt so much better that we have decided not to take it off anymore. We love pantyhose now, and there is no reason that we shouldn’t have it on all the time. Hearing this, I started to tremble, realizing what was going on, and what was yet to come. I asked them to wait for a few minutes while I went to talk to my boss, and they said sure. Leaving the room I tracked down my boss and saw she was wearing a skirt with the new pantyhose. Walking up to her I say we need to stop the production of the new hose, it have got horrible side affects, and there could be big trouble coming for the company. Nonsense she said with a smile, I have been wearing mine since last night, and I feel fine, in fact I never felt better. This is the greatest pantyhose ever made, and I think everyone should try it! Come to think of it, why didn’t you try yours on? Realizing there was no winning this conversation I said oh I didn’t have time, I was waiting until I could have the opportunity to enjoy it and get the full experience. She smiled even more and said, oh there is no need to plan a time to wear it, you will enjoy it no matter when you put it on! Ok I said turning around quickly and heading back to finish the meeting with the volunteers. Walking back into the room, I see they are gone, and there is a note on the desk from the foreman stating he sent them home and all other meetings, and tests were finished.

So there I was, unable to change anything, and unable to do anymore research to figure out what was going on. I walk back towards my desk to get the address of the last volunteer that was so upset yesterday and see my friend talking to 2 other women wearing the pantyhose. As I get closer I see they have got her hands on their legs, rubbing the pantyhose telling her that she really needs to try it, and that it is an experience like no other, and she would love it. My friends face is staring at the hose and she looks like she is in a daze. Hey snap out of it I say, and she pulls her hands back, looking around confused. Are you ok? I asked, oh yeah yeah I am fine, they were just telling me more about the hose that we made and showing me how it feels. Your not going to wear it are you? I asked, remember you promised. Yeah I know, she said pouting, I wont wear it. I go to my computer, and write down the address of the last volunteer, and tell my freind I will be back in a bit. Still pouting she says ok.

Here we are I say to myself, 119 Pine street. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. A beautiful lady opens the door wearing a leotard, and pantyhose. I tell her who I am, and her face lights up. Oh you are from the place that just came up with this wonderful new pantyhose. Yeah, I reply, trying to keep on her good side. Is your daughter home? I asked. No she is at school, but should be home in the next 20 minutes if you would like to wait. Sure I replied, and she invites me in for a cup of coffee while we wait. Sitting in the living room, sipping on our coffee she explains that after seeing the commercial for the new hose she stopped at the store last night and bought 2 pairs. Trying a pair on that same night it felt sooooooo wonderful she hadn’t taken them off yet. In fact she didn’t even want to take them off, which was strange for her, considering she hated pantyhose. Interesting I said trying to dig more information about them out of her. Then the front door opened and her daughter walked in, smiling and laughing as she talked on her cell phone. I looked her over and sure enough she was wearing her pantyhose again. She looked at me, smiled and asked why I had come to visit. I explained that I was concerned for her after the last visit, and wanted to make sure she was ok. She smiled even more and said when I got home I decided to put my new hose back on, and felt soooo much better. In fact I have been so happy, and feel so good that I have decided to leave it on. It is so much better that way, even my mother agrees. I must have had quite a look of shock on my face because they both looked at me and said, you haven’t worn it yet have you? No I said, oh but you must try it they said. Seeing where this was going, I excused myself and said I must be going. They smiled and said ok, you must come back and visit again, maybe we can talk about this wonderful new pantyhose more!

Back at the research lab, I looked for my friend to tell her what I found out, but was told she had left for the day. Looking at my phone I realize it is getting late, so I head home as well. Once I get home I get out the package of pantyhose I was given at work and start looking it over. As I look at it I swear I see it moving in the baggy, freaking out I drop the baggy, and back away from it. Feeling stupid after a few minutes I pick it back up and decide it must have been the light shimmering off it making it look like it moved. I then open up the baggy, and pull out the hose for a closer look. As soon as I touch the hose, I want to wear it. The feeling of bliss, and comfort cloud my mind and find myself starting to unbutton my pants. Smiling to myself I think there can’t be anything wrong with a first hand experience of the companies product. Afterall it would be nice to know what everyone is experiencing. Everything becomes a blur until I hear the phone ring, looking down I see I am naked, and just about to put the hose on my legs. Throwing them across the room, I put on my robe and go to answer the phone. After a few minute conversation with my mother I am thinking clearly again and decide putting on the hose would be the worst mistake I could possibly make, even though every part of my body wanted it sooooo bad. So after eating and taking a shower I turn in and go to sleep. Morning arrives, and I turn off the alarm. Stretching I look across the bed and see the pair of hose I threw across the room sitting on the bed down by my feet. What the hell! I yell and jump up getting out of the bed as quick as possible. I grab a pair of tonges from the kitchen and return, picking up the hose and carefully putting them back in the bag without physically touching them. I get dressed and start off to work, noticing everyone I pass is wearing pantyhose. Even the men I pass are wearing shorts with pantyhose on under them, and everyone is smiling, greeting each other, and moving on. I arrive at work, and the first thing I notice is everyone there is also wearing pantyhose, and everyone I have seen appears to be wearing the new shimmering suntan hose that we just put out on the market. As I walk through the building I can see people turning to look at me, wondering why I have not wearing it as well. I get to my department, and first thing I notice is everyone there is wearing the hose as well, except for my friend who has her head down, buried in her work. I walk over to her and say hi, she responds the same but does not look up. I start to ask her if she has noticed that everyone is wearing the new hose, and that there is something wrong with it, and she looks up at me and says she doesn’t care anymore. Seeing this reaction I ask whats wrong, nothing she responds, just feeling under the weather. Looking her over, I can see she looks aweful. Eyes sunk in, hair rough looking, hands shaking, and eyes all bloodshot like she had been crying. Are you sure you are ok? I asked, yeah, just feeling down, and I will be ok. Oh my god, I exclaim you wore the hose didn’t you. She starts crying, I was just going to feel it, then when I did I just had to know how it felt on my legs. Remembering what happened to me last night I knew exactly what she was talking about. So she continued, I stripped down and slid it up my legs and oh it was soooooooo amazing, like nothing I have ever felt before, I even climaxed when I finished putting it on. After that it felt like it was slowly rubbing me in that wonderful area so I thought well I have it on now I might as well just leave it on for a few minutes.I then started dinner, and watched some tv, then decided to shower. But when I got to the shower I couldn’t bear the thought of taking off the hose so I thought I can leave it on just a little longer and shower with it on my legs. And I swear it rewarded me with an orgasm that was so intense that my knees buckled and I almost fell down. Leaving it on I showered and carefully dried myself afterward. I sat down on the bed and started to take it off but when I laid back to start pulling it off I must have fell asleep because I woke up to the alarm, and was still wearing the wonderful pantyhose. I freaked out, remembering my promise to you and took it off. That was the hardest thing I have ever done, once I got it off I couldn’t stop shaking, I started cramping up real bad and wanted to throw up! I laid there on the bed for about 30 minutes wanting nothing more than the pain to stop, and the need to go away. My entire body was betraying me, oh how I wanted it. All I could do was lay there. Finally the pain started to pass and I got back up, took another shower and finally got here to work. I am still shaking, and cramping up some, but the worst part is the horrible need. I have to put it back on! I can’t keep this up, I am falling, and you were right. There is something seriously wrong with the pantyhose, and there is nothing I can do to stop it from consuming me. Even seeing other people wearing it makes me want it more, oh god how it hurts! I have to go, I am so so so sorry Kathy, please forgive me! And with that she turned and ran out of the room. I ran after her, expecting her to run for her car, but she didn’t she ran to the ladies room, and locked the door behind her. Banging on the door, I yelled for her to open it. Others were turning to look, but I didn’t care. After about 4 or 5 minutes I heard the lock disengage and the door opened. There stood my friend with a huge smile on her face, and now wearing the dreaded panyhose on her legs. No No No I screamed, please take it back off. Smiling even more she calmly says why? I am happy now, I understand, and you will too once you put a pair on for yourself. No I will not, I say as I start crying, there there now she says as she pulls me close, and places my hand on her leg. It will all be ok, very soon, you will see, and you will thank me, rubbing my hand up and down her leg. As this is going on other people start working their way closer encouraging me to try it on. Lost in the heavenly bliss of their voices and the soft caressing touch of my friends leg I don’t even notice that in her other hand she has another pair of pantyhose that she places in my free hand, and I start rubbing the fabric without even realizing I am doing so. Lets go into the bathroom she says, let me show you how wonderful this can really be! Completely lost to reality I slowly follow her through the door into the bathroom and fall back on the toilet in a daze. Let me help you get these horrible constricting pants off she says, I slowly knod as my hand continues to rub the hose that she placed in my hand. Then as I sit there with no pants or panties on she askes me if I want her to help me put on the wonderful pantyhose. Knodding again she smiles even bigger and says ok. Taking the pantyhose from my hands I feel dread, and sorrow, but she reassures me everything will be ok in a few minutes. Deep in the back of my mind I know this is all wrong but I can’t seem to break free of the trance I am in. Then I feel the pantyhose touch my foot and I start to shiver with excitement and urge her to move faster. I feel the second foot being slowly encased, and can’t take it anymore. I reach down and take over trying to get the hose on as fast as I can. Finally letting go of the waist ban letting it fall into place I fall back in extacy, rubbing every inch of my hosed legs working my way to my sex and experiencing the most extreme orgasm I have ever felt!! Oh my god I yell out smiling, and my friend smiles back saying welcome to the family. Realizing what I have done, I honestly don’t care at that moment, it just felt soooooooooo good. Stepping back my friend says I figured you might need this so I brought this for you, and in her hands she held a skirt. Thanking her I put it on, along with my shoes and we open the door to the bathroom. Outside the door, everyone is smiling, and that makes me smile even more....

The rest of the day was nothing more than a blur of endless happiness, and great feelings from the hose. No matter how hard I tried I could not figure out why I didn’t want to wear it before, it was trully wonderful! The work day ended and I headed home smiling, eager to spend some time lounging around and exploring my new found love for my pantyhose when it hit me. Wait, there is something wrong with this pantyhose, no one can take it off without going through withdrawl and putting it back on. In a panic I pull over, ready to rip it off, but thought better of it because if there was issues it wouldn’t be wise to be driving that way. Speeding up, I raced towards home and almost ran to the house throwing my stuff down as I went through the door. I pulled off the skirt, and reached for the waist line of the hose, when I thought to myself maybe I could just wait for alittle longer rubbing my hand slowly up and down my legs. Wait, that is exactly what it wants, I have got to get it off. So I reach for the waist line and start pulling it off. Once I get the hose off my legs it hits me, the pain is so bad I fall to the floor in agony. I pull myself up to the fetal position, and think about how much easier it would be to wear the pantyhose than it is to deal with the pain. I think to myself I could just put it back on until I figure out a solution to this and then it would be easier to get rid of it, however in the back of my mind I know if I put it back on, there will be no more taking it off, I will be trapped. Now I understand what the 6th volunteer was talking about! So I continue to lay there, and the pain is like nothing I have ever experienced. Finally maybe 45 minutes, or an hour later I can finally move. Still shaking and feeling nothing but sorrow, and emptiness I stand up and walk to the bedroom. I get into the shower, and all I can think about is my pantyhose, and how it should be worn at all times, and never should someone take it off. Depression kicks in, and I break down and start crying. Getting out of the shower, I finally stop crying and compose myself enough to get dressed in my robe and sit down to write this.

It has now been about 3 hours since I was able to get the hose off my legs. Now you know the story as to how this all began. I am hoping this finds others that have managed to fight the desire to wear the pantyhose, and I am hoping that one day I will be able to forgive myself for not fighting harder to stop it from being made. I managed to painfully get a pair of pants on about an hour ago and walked the neighborhood observing everyone that I came across hoping to find someone else like me that refused to let it consume them. However it has spread so fast, and is so addictive (there I said it) that I found no one that wasn’t already consumed by the pantyhose. Everyone I came across was smiling, and would turn to look at me, and then would take a hand and rub one of their hosed legs. I continued on until I finally ended up back home. So I end this journal with the warning to anyone who has not worn it, DON’T DO IT, even now I feel it in my head, I am so tired, and want nothing more than to put it back on. I thought I was stronger, I thought I could beat it, but now I am not so sure. The pain is back again, and I am begining to think that if I put it back on maybe I can finish this journal and clear my head enough to start fighting again. No I must continue to fight it, I have to be strong enough to..........

It has now been 5 hours since I took off the pantyhose. the pain got so bad I had to stop writing, I was going to give in, I even went looking for the pair I took off in the living room. But it was gone, I searched the entire room and it was no where to be found. I then went back to the bedroom and found the baggy with the other pair. I opened it up, and pulled it out, and just holding it in my hands to pain started to die down. I sat down on the bed holding the pantyhose in my hands and decided to try and fight it longer. So sitting here writing this I am holding the beautiful pantyhose in one hand, and typing this message with the other. I am getting tired now, and the need to put the hose on is starting to get overwelming again. So I shall close for now, and try to continue tomorrow.

Fell asleep as soon as I fell on the bed, and had erotic dreams all night. I woke up still holding the pantyhose in one hand, and rubbing my sex with the other hand. Seeing what I was doing I stopped and realized something was wrong. I was happy and felt great, ready to take on the world. I put the pantyhose down that was in my hand and flung my legs off the bed and realized I was wearing the other pair of pantyhose again. How the hell did that happen I asked myself and went to pull it off right then and there. But something stopped me, I was still thinking clearly, and could still function with no problems. So I decided to wait, and leave the beautiful pantyhose on so I could finish the journal and figure out a solution. So I am going to continue as soon as I finish waking up.

Had a break through alittle while ago, I went back to the bedroom and the other pair of pantyhose I was holding on to was gone off the bed. I looked around and found it near the bathroom door. The strange thing is though it was moving on its own! I then understood what was going on, the hose was nothing more than a parasite that was feeding off its host, while pumping the host full of endorphens to keep them happy and dependant on the parasite. I pulled the hose back off and went through several hours of withdrawl. It was the worst hell I have ever experienced, and I honestly do not think I can do it again. If I fall again I don’t think I can make it back! And to make it worse while I was laying on the floor in pain, I somehow managed to loose both pairs of pantyhose. So I am going to call it a night, in alot of pain still, and I really really miss having my pantyhose on. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Today is a great day! Woke up wearing my pantyhose, and I couldn’t be happier! I got up and took a shower, and carefully dried off my pantyhose along with the rest of my body. I will not be taking my pantyhose off again, there is no need, it needs me, and I cannot live without it now. It is a great thing, even just saying that it rewarded me, and makes me even happier. I guess now it is time to continue spreading the hose, and find new hosts for my master.