The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of Kathy

Chapter 10;

Abigale awoke shivering, confused, alone, and in a world of pain. Slowly things came back to her, and she realized she was laying in the street completely naked. Slowly working her way to her feet, she fought off the dizziness, and nausia. Looking around she started getting nervous because night time was quickly approaching and there was no way she could make it home in the dark. Seeing a department store just down the road, Abigale started that way as quickly as she could walk. Looking in the front windows all she saw was a couple open pods, otherwise the coast was clear. So she went inside and quicky to the womens department. Grabbing a pair of pantyhose off the shelf, she pulled them on as quickly as possible. Still shaking and quite sick she cussed under her breath as she hoped it would help more than it did. Locating the rest of the clothing she needed she finished dressing and found a flash light. Grabbing a cart from the front she went back to the women department and filled the cart with every pair of pantyhose she could fit in it. Then grabbing another cart she loaded it down with food and quickly left the store. Once back in the bunker she locked the door and lay down in her bed to cry.

After a few days Abigale was starting to feel more like herself. Still unable to part with pantyhose for more than just a few minutes, she could atleast think for herself, and start piecing together the events from the week before. Fragments of its memories became her own, and she was able to start understanding it more. It was a singular organism, and it traveled from planet to planet consuming all life, then using one of it’s slaves that it tricks into believing it is a queen, it moves on to the next. If something goes wrong and it cannot move on, it has the ability to go dormant until a new life form is exposed to it. Abigale also learned the location of the fake queen, and that she had 2 other subjects she was allowed to keep. With all this new information Abigale began to think of ways to fight back. She had never been a warrior before, but something inside her was awoken when it tried to take her life. Done being a puppet, or a simple slave, she was going to fight until she won, or until she ended her own life before it took her again.

Abigale devised a plan, it wasn’t going to be easy, the risk was great, and there was a very good chance she would not survive it. Packing up everything that she would need for the trip which consisted of one backpack full of food and water, and another one full of pantyhose, she said goodbye to her home and stepped out of the bunker. After walking a few miles she found a car that still ran, so she used it for as far as it would take her. After that she continued on walking sleeping in abandoned buildings, or under trees, or wherever she could find shelter along the way. After a few days she reached the city that everything started, and she stopped at a hardware store to gather up the last of the supplies she needed. Using a cart to continue with it, she found the house of the queen. Scoping the place out Abigale began to doubt herself, wondering if she could pull it off. Cursing to herself, she got up and pulled off her pantyhose. Stepping out into the open Abigale stuck her toes into the first puddle of goo that she came to. Instantly shivering with delight she dropped the rest of her foot down into the puddle. Lost in the feeling of extacy she almost forgot to pull her foot back out, and so intense was the feelings she didn’t want to. Struggling with herself as well as the hose that tried to hold her in place she finally pulled loose and lay there on the ground as the hose worked its way up her leg. Feeling it enter her Abigale forgot what the mission was and used her hands to work it deeper inside herself. Sticking her fingers up into her sex, and ass trying to help it as she spread her legs as far apart as she could. Finally her lower body was covered, and she felt the hose continuing to grow up across her belly up to her chest. Finally the voice appeared, and spoke to her. “I knew you would return to me, you belong to me” Smiling Abigale said “Yes, master”. Suddenly the pantyhose stopped growing up her body just below her breasts. Smiling even broader Abigale said “I figured you might try to break our original deal again so I planned for this with a safe guard” Quivering the hose tried to move again, but fell back where it was. Suddenly Abigale was wracked in pain, doubling over the pain was near unbearable. Speaking again the hose reminded her that it owned her now, and if she didn’t remove whatever the chemical was it would continue to inflict so much pain on her that she would want to die. Smiling through all her pain Abigale said “Do what you must, but remember I have this” picking up the can off the ground. Seeing this as a momentary defeat the hose stoppped inflicting pain on her, and started massaging her most sensitive areas again. Moaning in pleasure Abigale realized this was going to be the hardest thing she had ever done, and hoped she would be able to finish it. Standing back up, Abigale started walking to the house carrying one of her bags.

Kathy swung her hosed legs off the bed and sat there confused. She could swear she just heard a knock at the door. But she knew that wasn’t possible considering there was no one left to visit her. Hearing it again she jumped up and ran to the door without even taking the time to put her leotard or shoes on. Throwing open the door Kathy stood there in disbelief staring as Abigale threw some form of liquid at her. As soon as it hit her Kathy screamed out in pain. Every part of her body hurt, and felt like it was on fire. Falling to the ground in agony the pain proved to much and she passed out.

Abigale wasn’t quite sure what to expect when Kathy opened the door. That was the reason she had allowed herself to be taken again, in case she needed time to implement her plan. Seeing Kathy in nothing but her hose Abigale knew it was now or never. What she wasn’t planning on though was the horrific pain that would be put on herself when she set everything into motion. As Kathy passed out Abigale fell to her knees fighting to keep her wit as she tried to continue with the plan. Grabbing the hose around Kathy’s neck she started pulling and pulling until she had it completely off her. Throwing the pantyhose to the side she reached into her bag for a normal pair and started sliding up her legs. Suddenly the pain got worse, and Abigale turned to see Kathy’s hose trying to bond to her own skin. Tendricles from Kathy’s hose were attached to Abigales body, and it was pulling itself onto her. Struggling to finish, the voices were telling her that because she took their queen, they were going to take her, and make her suffer so bad she would wish she was dead. “No” screamed Abigale struggling to finish putting the hose on Kathy. Finally Abigale stopped, it was finished, and she knew she had to fight to get it back off herself again, but the pain was so bad she just wanted to give up. Picking up another can she dumped it on her own body thinking it couldn’t get any worse. That proved to be wrong, and Abigale’s eyes rolled back into her head as she fell to the ground.

Hours later Abigale awoke, she knew instantly that she had failed. Lifting an arm and looking at it, she could see it was covered in pantyhose, looking at her other arm proved to be the same end result. Reaching up she felt her neck and could see the hose had stopped there. “You can relax right now my servant” said the voice inside her head. “you are not a drone, however you have created quite an interesting situation for me. Your queen is now without me, lost to me, and probably very scared right now. So for me sparing you the life of a drone you are going to help me find her.” Abigale replied with “What makes you think I will do that, and not try to get rid of you the first chance I get?” Feeling the hose start to tighten around her neck Abigale couldn’t breath, and what was even worse is it felt like someone had a knife and was cutting her from the inside out. “I am in complete control of you, I have now tapped into your brain and can read your thoughts, as well as I am now so deep inside you that if you try to remove me I can cause internal damage that will kill you a slow and painful death.” Slowly the pressure released around her neck, and it pulsed so wonderfully inside her that Abigale couldn’t help but orgasm over and over again. “Don’t fight me Abigale, I am your destiny, and as long as you obey me I will never let anything happen to you.” Starting to cry, Abigale knew she had lost, know she was a slave, and was loosing what little bit of humanity she had left. She honestly didn’t even know what she was fighting against anymore, it felt so good, and besides what could just one person do anyway. Finally starting to relax and accept what had happened, Abigale realized how stupid she was. This was her destiny, to serve her master, and always protect it. Rising to her feet, Abigale broke into a smile and longingly touched every inch of her body in awe. Sensing the change inher demeener, the hose encouraged her to explore her new body, and understand that it was hers for keeps. Finally broke, Abigale smiled even more and said out loud “I live to serve you master.”

Sitting in a closet, naked except for a pair of pantyhose that had been put on her, Kathy tried to figure out who this person was that sacrificed themselves for her. Who was she? were there others? what should she do now? all these questions went round and round in her head, but she was having a hard time thinking straight. The power of the hose still continued to mess with her. She wanted it back soooooooo bad, but now that she was out of it again, the rebelious side of her wanted to continue fighting again. Deciding against radical action, Kathy sat there in the dark listening to Abigale talking to herself, knowing that she had fallen under its spell, and that it was going to take one hell of an act of courage to break her free, if it was even possible. Looking out through a crack in the door Abigale was acting very strange, something she had not seen before, maybe it had gotten stronger, maybe it had found a stronger bond, or maybe it was getting more desparate to hold on to what little bit of life remained on this planet. Reguardless Kathy had to really think this one out, had to work out every little detail, or possible flaw in any plan she came up with, because whatever she did would decide the final destiny of the human race. And that added even more pressure to the situation, and scared Kathy half to death.