The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of Kathy

Chapter 5

Mike was happy, he had just finished a hunting trip with his friends Brandon, and Tim. They had done well, all together they had killed 3 bucks, and 4 does. That was more than enough to fill their freezers, and trophies to have mounted on the wall. The long drive back home was always the worst, but they did it in shifts so they could get back quicker and spend as much time as possible at the camp. Arriving back in town it was about 5pm, and right off the bat things seemed off to them. There were very few people out on the streets, and those that were out looked like they had just gotten done with some form of dance class, and stayed dressed in their leotard and tights. Looking closer Tim says “that is strange, did you notice that the pantyhose everyone is wearing even covers their arms?” “No, I had not noticed” says Mike turning his head to get a better look.Checking out a younger couple as they walked he noticed that both the guy and the girl were dressed the same in a leotard, heels, and they did have some form of pantyhose on that covered them from their neck down to their feet. As he looked them over, they turned and smiled at him and he continued to drive on. Shrugging it off as very strange, and that the crossdressers had finally moved into their town he drives on eager to get home. Dropping off Brandon and Tim he finally gets home pulling the truck up and into the garage. Pulling out the cooler of meat, and his trophy, he puts them in the freezer, and opens the door to the house. Walking in he see’s his wife sitting on the couch in the living room, then stops dead in his tracks when he notices she is also wearing a full body pair of pantyhose that goes from her neck to her toes, a leotard, and her hands are rubbing up and down her legs like she is in some sort of trance. “What the hell is going on around here?” asks Mike, and his wife turns to look at him with a huge smile on her face. “Honey, you are home!” “I am so happy to see you”, He hears footsteps desending the steps, and his daughter appears with a smile on her face as well dressed like her mother. “Daddy, I missed you!” Happy to be greeted so nicely, he drops his guard some as both his wife and daughter both grab him and hug him. Then he notices something is really off when he feels both his wifes and daughters pantyhosed hands rubbing on his bare skin, pulling his shirt up, trying to touch more of him. “What the hell” he says and pushes them away as he starts to back up. As he pulls away, the pain hits him, and he doubles over, falling on to the floor holding his stomach, and crying out in pain. “There, there dear” his wife says “It will be ok”, she puts a hand on his arm, and the pain starts to decrease. Sitting back up she says “You now belong to the pantyhose, if you do not wear it, you will be punished. As long as it touches your skin you will be ok, however separate yourself from it, and you will experience pain like you have never felt before. Now here is your choices, one choice is you put on this pair of pantyhose and let it bond to you, you will NEVER be able to take it off, because it attaches to your skin, enters your body through your ass and sex, and then fuses to your nervous system to communicate, but the master will aways be there for you, and always reward you for obeying it. Choice number two you fight it, and it hurts sooooo bad. Eventually you will give in, and accept the pantyhose as your new master.” as she speaks my daughter walks around to the other side of her with a pair of pantyhose in her hands. Touching his shoulder, she say " Its the only way daddy, I fought it for a full day when I first tried it, but ended up putting it back on after that. It is alot stronger now, it is a new design that bonds to your skin.” Setting the hose down, she took her hand off my shoulder, and my wife took her hand off of me as well. Instantly the pain hit and I fell back to the floor screaming in agony. Looking over at the pantyhose that my daughter set down next to me, I watch it start to move towards me, slithering like a snake across the floor. Reaching out I touch it and start to feel better. Not sure what I should do, I sit back up holding on to the hose, feeling its soft touch between my fingers and start to feel a sense of longing to have it on my legs, and body. My wife encourages me to keep feeling it, and unbuttons my pants. I feel her pulling my pants off, but don’t really seem to care because I am so lost to the feelings of the hose I hold in my hands. My daughter comes up behind me and starts to pull my shirt off and I let her. Looking down at my naked body, I realize that this is all wrong, Everyones legs should be in beautiful pantyhose, it is ugly and wrong not to wear them at all times. I bunch up the first leg of the pantyhose and slide it over my foot, do the same to the other foot, and start pulling it up my legs. Reaching my hips I pull it up in place and let go of the waistband falling into extacy of rewards for my obedience. I feel it work its way up into my ass, gently throbbing inside me, and feel it working and stroking my sex to bring me to complete orgasm as it consumes every bit of my will power.

Brandon walked into his house, and what a shock he got when he found his wife laying in the bed waiting for him. “come over here you stud, I have a suprise for you” she said. Excited and very turned on he strips out of his clothes and dives onto the bed. His wife says " You need to turn off the light, I have a suprise for you”. So eager to find out his suprise he gets back up, turns off the light and pulls the covers back on the bed to get in. Reaching over to his wife he is shocked to feel the nylon covering her chest and hands as she grabs him and pulls him closer. “What is going on?” he asks as he starts to pull back. “Nothing” his wife exclaims moving closer and stroking on his member. Completely turned on now he falls back onto her, and rubs his body completely against hers, trying to feel every bit of her pantyhosed body. “Honey, I need you to stop for a minute” she says. Confused he stops, still holding her in his arms. “Honey, you now belong to the pantyhose as I do, if you try to fight your new master or to get away it will punish you. You have no choice now but to wear the pantyhose, and serve it as I do.” Completely confused Brandon tried to pull away and felt a pain like nothing he had felt before. He got to the edge of the bed and managed to stand up before the real pain hit him, and he fell to the floor. His wife moved over to him still on the bed and put one foot on his shoulder helping to dull the pain her husband was feeling, “it is so much better if you just put the pantyhose on” she said holding out a pair of hose that he could see was moving back and forth teasing him and putting him into a trance. “it feels so good, and when it is finished bonding to your skin, and working its way into you through your ass and sex, it will be able to communicate with you, and as long as you do what your master asks it will reward you, and always be there for you.” Confused, upset, and hurting Brandon wanted nothing less than to feel the pantyhose on his skin. But as stubborn as he was he was not going to give in without a fight. “No, I will not just give in, I can beat this” he said. “As you wish my dear” his wife replied and removed her foot from his skin. Instantly the pain began again and he haunched over in pain, his wife dropped the pantyhose on to the floor and put her leotard and heels back on. Walking past her husband she says " I am going downstairs for now, when you change your mind, and accept your new master come to me, then we can rejoice in its glory together”. With that she walked out of the room, leaving me there with the pantyhose that I wanted soooooooo bad. “I must fight this, I can beat it” I say to no one as I watch the pantyhose start to move across the floor towards me. Brandon trys to move, but even the slightest movements cause more pain, and he begins to feel like he is going to pass out. The hose touches his leg, and he throws himself as hard as he can away from it, but the pain proves to be too much and he finally pass out. Rolling over, a short time later, he realizes that he passed out. Wondering if it was a dream he sits up and feels fine. Relieved he breaths easier and rubs his pantyhosed legs together. “What the fuck!” he yells out, “How the hell did this happen?” then he remembers before he passed out it had crawled across the floor to him. He grabs the waistband and pulls as hard as he can on it, instant pain hits him, and he can feel it squeezing him like a snake would squeeze its prey. Letting go the pressure goes away, and he starts to feel a gentle throbbing in his ass, and like something is stroking his sex. Falling back again in extacy he stops fighting it, and trys to help it bring more pleasure. Then the voice starts in his head along with images of people all wearing pantyhose and how he should always obey his master. “Yes, master I understand” he says, and with that he climaxes and passes out.

Tim walks up to his house, and sees two strange boxes sitting in front of his door. The first one says it is addressed to the lady of the house. “How strange” he says being that he is not married, and didn’t have anyone living with him. The other box had his name on it but was in the same type of packaging as the other box. Picking them up he carried them inside the house and put them on the the table as he put away all his gear, and deer meat from the hunt. Heading to the shower, he passes by the table and sees the boxes again and curiousity gets the better of him. He opens the box labeled to the lady of the house and pulls out a letter that is sitting on top of a plastic baggy. Reading it outloud it said:

“A gift for you, the newest in the line of pantyhose. You will love them so much you will never take them off!”

“Well this is obviously the wrong type of gift for me” he says putting the box to the side with the letter inside the box. “Maybe I can give this as a gift to a woman the next time I get one to come over” Grabbing the other box I open it up and there is a letter in there as well. Reading that one aloud also it read:

Now that you have tried your own gift, get your man to put this pair on, or you will be punished by your own pantyhose!”

Alittle concerned he looked down into the box and saw another plastic baggy in there as well. Not sure what to think of the two packages Tim got up and went to take a shower. After getting cleaned up, he came back into the kitchen to get a snack. Making a sandwich and pouring a glass of milk he sits down at the table and as he is eating his attention drifts back to the boxes. Why were they sent to him, and why was he supposed to wear the pantyhose, and what did it mean by being punished?” all these questions went through his head as he reached into the box and pulled out one of the plastic bags. staring through the plastic bag, he sees a pair of pantyhose, in fact the most beautiful pair of pantyhose he had ever seen. Without even realizing it he opened the bag, and jumped back in suprise when the pantyhose inside jumped out. Moving back from the table questioning his eyes, he watches the pantyhose slither across the floor towards him like it is a living being. “Oh hell no” Tim says, grabs his coat and runs out the door heading towards Mikes house. Banging on the front door, his mouth drops when Mikes wife opens the door wearing a leotard, pantyhose, and heels. “Are you ok, you look like you have seen a ghost” she says, “I am fine, where is Mike?” I replied back. “He is right in the other room, would you like to come in” she asked reaching a pantyhose covered arm out. Pulling back just a bit to stay out of touching range, Tim say “No thats ok, can you have him come out here?” “Sure” she says and with that she turns around and calls for mike. After a few seconds you can hear Mike approaching, and when he steps into the doorway Tim’s mouth drops open as he sees Mike is covered in pantyhose from neck to feet, wearing a leotard, and heels just like his wife, and daughter that he can now see behind them. “What the fuck is going on around here Mike” Tim askes, Smiling Mike responds " it is ok, Tim it will all be so clear soon, you just need to put on your new pantyhose first.” Turning away Tim says “No thanks, I am out of here” and with that he walked away leaving Mike, his wife, and daughter, all smiling as they watched him leave. Going over to Brandons house he knocks on his door, and his wife answers the door wearing a robe. “Thank god, I was beginning to think everyone was going insane” Tim said, and Brandon’s wife says “come on in, I will get Brandon, and you can explain what is going on. Walking through the door, she puts her arm around him and instantly he notice something is wrong. Looking down he sees her hand that is touching his arm is covered in pantyhose. Pulling away, instantly he is in pain. “What is going on, what is happening” and he drops to the floor heaving, cramping, and needing something, but for the life of him, he doesn’t have a clue what it was. “My guess is you didn’t open your gifts, or decided not to try them” she said “everything would have been explained if you had”. “Why is everyone talking so damn crazy” Tim said, trying to pull himself together. “Where is Brandon?“he asks, “Oh he should be along anytime now, I think the process is about finished for him” she replied smiling at Tim. “Forget this, I am getting out of here” Tim yelled out. “It is too late, you have already been touched by the hose, and master won’t let you leave like that.” replied Brandon’s wife. Gathering every bit over strength he has Tim bolted up from the floor and out the door, feeling Brandon’s wifes leg as she tried to step in front of him, he continues through the door and across the yard. “It is only a matter of time now before your body betrays you and you are forced to surrender to the pantyhose” he hears her say as he crosses the street, and runs for his house.

Somewhere between Brandon’s house and his own, Tim finally gave out. The pain was soooo bad, every inch of his body hurt, and somewhere in the back of his mind he wanted to be like Mike, and Brandon. Laying on the ground, trying to hold on to his sanity he wondered to himself what the hell happened when they left for their trip.

“Well did you get him into the hose?” asked Mike over the phone. “No, but I did touch his arm, and I got him to rub my leg really well as he bolted for the door” said Brandon’s wife. “Great! That means he is suffering really bad right now, and my hose thinks we should go look for him to console him and help him to deal with his withdrawl.” “Is Brandon’s conversion completed yet?” “Yes it is finished I helped him to find a leotard so he wouldn’t be without any clothes, and he also agrees that we need to go and find him.” “Ok, we will be there in about 10 minutes.” Says Brandon. Brandon turns around to his wife and daughter and says “Lets go find Tim, and help him accept his new master as we have”. And with that they headed out the door into the evening.

It had been a few minutes, or had it been a few hours, Tim didn’t know. All he knew was he was scared, his body hurt, he couldn’t stop throwing up, and everytime he tried to stand up he would get dizzy and feel like he was going to pass out. Struggling to hold on to reality he crawled to a ditch and worked his way into a tunnel that went under the road so he could hide for a little while until he sorted things out. Watching out the end of the tunnel he could see Mike, Brandon, and their familys all walking around calling his name. Every last one of them wearing pantyhose, and asking him to come out so they could help him stop the pain, and show him how wonderful his new master could be. Starting to feel a little better he continued to lay there, wanting to respond, craving, no needing to feel that wonderful pantyhose on his own body. “Snap out of it, damn it” he said to himself, “You have made it this far, why give in to it now?” After a little while everyone moved on and Tim tested his ability to move. He found that it didn’t hurt as bad, and he didn’t get sick, or dizzy when he stood up. Still wanting the pantyhose soooo bad he stood there shaking trying to figure out what to do. Going home was not an option, asking anyone else for help was out of the question, and why did he want to wear that damn pantyhose sooooooooo bad. Finally deciding on a plan he started walking towards the center of town. He knew he couldn’t blend in unless he looked like everyone else, unless he only wanted to run through the shadows at night, so he proceeded to the local department store, and jimmied the lock on the back door. Walking through the store to the womens department I scoped out the shelves of pantyhose. His eyes rolled across the shelves at all the different brands until his eye fell on the total control brand pantyhose. With a dreamy smile working across his face he reached for a package of it. Stopping short he thought to himself “Wait a minute, isn’t that the brand name on the plastic baggies that were in the boxes at my house?” Thankfull that he remembered that, he grabbed a 2 pair of active support hose off the shelf and went looking for the leotard section of the store. Finding one that looked like it might fit, he walked to the changing room and prepared himself for the task at hand. Pulling the first pair of pantyhose out of the box after stripping off his clothes, he started getting nervous “what if this is the brand that has changed everyone else?". Deciding to go for broke he pulled the first leg on, and then the second, noticing he still had the shakes, and still craved something different he figured he must be safe. Dropping the waistband into place, he pulled out the second pair, made a hole in the crotch and carefully pulled it over his head and across his arms. Looking in the mirror he said “Not a perfect match, but damn close!” then he pulled on the leotard, and prepared to venture out of the store to find a way out of town.

Going back out the same way he came in, Tim was shaking he was so nervous. Closing the door back behind him he stayed to the alleys, and worked his way back to his house. As he came closer to his house he didn’t see any movement, so he made a quick dash for the back door. “Thank god I didn’t try to wear heels” he said to himself as he reached the back door and rushed inside. Standing inside his house in the dark listening he couldn’t hear anything. So slowly he worked his way through to the kitchen feeling across the table for his keys. Feeling them with his hand, he grabbed them and started working his way towards the garage door. Starting to feel better, in fact kind of stimulated he started sporting a woody, and looking down he couldn’t understand why. Reaching the doorway to the garage he opened the door and quietly closed it behind him. Feeling his way to the car door he pulled the handle opening the door and shining a dim light across the room. Looking down at his legs he saw about 4 or 5 pairs of pantyhose rubbing his legs, and slowly slithering around them working their way up towards his crotch. “What the hell” he yelled out and started grabbing at them trying to pull them off his legs. Finally getting them off of himself the pain hits him again, he falls into his car and slams the door behind him. Laying there on the seat he rubs his pantyhosed legs trying to ease the pain wondering if it would just be better to give in, and give up.

Lost in a sea of pain and mental torment, Tim lay across the front seat rubbing his pantyhose trying to make the pain stop, and mentally fight the need to give up and wear the total control pantyhose. He knew he was close to giving in, and the feeling of the hose on his skin now didn’t help, it felt so good, and he knew the other pantyhose would only feel better. Biting his lip as hard as he could he sat up on the seat, started the car, hit the button for the automatic door opener , threw the car in reverse, and turned on the headlights as he hit the gas. As he looked up, his eye grew wide with shock as he watched atleast a dozen pairs of pantyhose fly off the front of the car. Getting into the road, he slammed the brakes, threw the shifter up into drive and put the pedal to the floor to get out of there. After a few miles he eased off the pedal, and lowered his speed to the posted limit, and tried to concentrate on the road, which was quite difficult for him to do with all the pain he was feeling, and the wonderful thoughts of pantyhose as he continued to rub his legs without realizing it. Finally passing the town limits, he pulled off onto a dirt road, and when he was sure he couldn’t be seen anymore from the road he came to a stop and put the car in park. Opening the door he stepped out, and started thinking about a possible solution to his problems. Fighting off the pain, and cramping he felt, he started walking around the car, he opened the trunk praying he had some old clothes in there he could change into, because he knew the pantyhose he was wearing was only making matters even worse. Finding a dirty pair of shorts and a tank top he grinned, “well it sure beats driving around naked!” he said. Pulling the leotard off his shoulders and off his body felt really good, then he started pulling the first pair of hose off over his head. Suddenly saddened he thought about leaving the last pair on, and still rubbing his legs he drifted off thinking about being covered from neck to feet in the beautiful pantyhose that he was trying to fight not even 20 minutes ago. “Stop it” he yelled to himself and started pulling the last pair of hose off as fast as he could. Standing there naked, holding it in his hands he threw it in the trunk along the other pair, and leotard. putting on his other clothes he got back in the car, and started crying. He was tired, tired of fighting, tired of the pain, and tired of feeling so much loss at not wearing the wonderful pantyhose. Putting the car back in drive he started driving again, not knowing where he was headed, or even what he would find when he got there.