The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of Kathy

Chapter 6

Jeff had an extreme pantyhose fetish. Every time he would see a woman in hose he would get an erection, and if it was his girlfriend, well lets just say things would get pretty wild. When they first started dating he told her of his fetish, and she seemed a little weirded out about it, and told him that he needed to figure out a way to deal with it. Upset with the way the conversation went, he tried to find a way to deal with it. But no matter how hard he tried, seeing a woman in pantyhose was just a huge turn on. After a few years of dating he tried again to explain to his girlfriend how he felt, and this time she got really pissed off at him, saying that she could not understand the issue, pantyhose were horrible, they were scratchy, hot, would always run on the first wear, and if you didn’t shave they would pull your leg hair out which hurt quite bad. She also told him that he had better figure out this fetish, and get help or she was going to leave him. She also stated that she would not wear anymore pantyhose anywhere, or anytime because she now felt that if she did, it was the pantyhose turning him on and not her! After this conversation Jeff was devistated, he knew this was something that he had tried to control, but had always failed at, and now with her last statements he was really upset because he knew it bothered her. So later that week on his way to work Jeff had an idea, “According to her pantyhose are awefull and woman hate wearing them, so what I really need to do is buy a pair of pantyhose for myself, and if what she is saying is true, then I will never want to see another pair again!” Smiling to himself as he pulled into the CVS parking lot, he went inside to buy a pair of pantyhose. Not exactly knowing what he was doing, and feeling very awkward about it, he reached onto the shelf and grabbed a pair of Active support pantyhose, and looking at the chart it appeared that size B was what he needed. Turning red at the counter he paid for his pantyhose and left the store, anxious to get to work to test his theory. After clocking in and taking his stuff to his desk he went into the bathroom and locked the door behind him, pulling the pantyhose out of his pocket he ran it through his hands and thought about what he was getting ready to do. “Well I have already bought it, so I might as well follow through with this now” he said to himself as he started taking his pants and socks off. Thinking about it he decided to pull his underwear off as well, and started working the pantyhose onto his legs. Right off the bat he knew he was in trouble, it was nothing like what his wife had said. If was truly amazing, he had never felt anything like it. And as he finished pulling them up in place, he knew he was hooked on them. He took care of some business, and afterwards decided to leave them on for a little while. “Maybe they will get to be annoying if I leave them on for a bit” he said to himself. Putting his clothes back on over them was mind blowing, everything that touched his skin where the pantyhose was felt so amazing, and when he walked the fabric of his pants made it feel even better as it caressed his skin. Through the day Jeff had a hard time concentrating on anything, everytime he would move his legs would feel like the were being massaged and he would loose his train of thought. Finally the end of the day arrived and Jeff went back into the bathroom to take off his pantyhose. Sad, to see it go he put them in his desk, and left to go home for the night. The worst part was, all he could think about was how much he enjoyed the experience, and couldn’t wait to go back to work the next day. That night he watched his girlfriend, and had all he could do not to call her a liar, and tell her his little secret. But he didn’t, he kept it all to himself. The next morning he rushed to get to work as quick as he could, and changed back into his pantyhose. Smiling he knew he was hooked, but he didn’t care.

A few weeks later, he realized he had not helped his situation, he had actually made it worse. Now not only did he get turned on when he saw a woman wearing pantyhose, but he also wondered what brand she wore, and if it felt as good as the brand he wore. And to make matters even worse, when he saw a woman wearing hose, he wanted to wear it also. Not exactly knowing how to handle this situation he kept it a secret, he couldn’t stop wearing it, he managed to make it 3 days a few times but he always went back to it, and then it felt like it had a tighter hold on him then when he tried to stop. So now being a closet pantyhose user, he started looking on the internet trying to find help for his problem, and finding more people with the same problem he thought maybe he should have researched it more before doing what he did. That is when he realized that he might not be able to stop, so what he needed to do was find a way to make his girlfriend enjoy it as much as he did. He knew, or thought he knew, if he could get her to enjoy it, that she would be more open about him wearing it, and then they could wear hose together. So now he had an agenda, and he needed to find a way to get his girlfriend to start wearing pantyhose again. Searching the net, he tried researching hypnosis, subliminal messages, or anything that he could use. Nothing seemed to have a great level of success or really seemed to work on all people. Then he saw it, a simple ad for a new brand of pantyhose called “Total control pantyhose”, the ad stated that once a person tried it, they would be a custumer for life, and would NEVER want to take it off. And what was even better was they were offering free samples. Jeff couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw the box asking how many sample pairs he would like. So he filled out the form, and gave his work address so it wouldn’t be seen by his girlfriend, and put 10 pairs for the amount of free samples he wanted. Clicking the finish button, he leaned back in his chair and rubbed his pantyhosed leg through his pants smiling because even if he couldn’t get her to wear a pair he atleast had 10 new pairs of pantyhose to enjoy for himself.

The end of the day came, and Jeff faced the problem of taking his pantyhose off again. It seemed worse to him, everyday having to take off such a good feeling thing. He longed to leave it on, and be able to show everyone how awesome his legs looked with pantyhose. But inside he knew there was no way anyone would accept this as anything but him being a transvestite, or gay, even though he knew in his heart he was anything but that. Taking the pantyhose off, he put them back in his desk, wondering how long it would take for his free samples to arrive. At home that night, he spent a while on the net staring at the pictures of women wearing pantyhose from their neck to their feet on the company’s web page getting so wound up that he prayed his girlfriend was in the mood. Walking into their room, she was already sound asleep in bed, so he turned back around and enjoyed some personal time with himself staring at the happy faces of women wearing pantyhose in videos and pictures on the net. Then he shut down his computer, and went to bed. The next morning Jeff got up and headed off to work as normal, driving a little faster than he used to so he could have just an extra few minutes to wear his pantyhose. Locking the door to the bathroom, he changed quickly, and finally he felt normal again. “It is amazing how much thing have changed in such a short time” he said rubbing his legs together. Then he finished getting dressed, and walked back out to his desk to get to work. Shortly after 10 the mail cart came around, and he was shocked when he was handed a box. Looking it over he said to himself “There is no way that this is what I think it is, I just ordered it yesterday!” Pulling out his letter opener he opened the box, pulled out the letter, and put the box in one of the drawers in his desk. Reading the letter he started getting alittle excited, very nervous.

“Here are the free samples that you requested. We are so sure that you will not be able to take off our pantyhose once you try it, that we are giving away as many free samples as people want. Once you put it on you will understand, and you will help us to bring this wonderful experience to everyone else around you”

“What am I getting myself into” Jeff says to himself as he puts the letter in the drawer with the box. The day passes on and Jeff forgets about the box, close down time he goes to the bathroom and takes off his active support pantyhose and prepares to head home. Putting his hose in his desk he remembers the box and decides to wait until the next day so he can check them out himself first, “no sense in my girlfreind getting all the glory for herself” he said smiling at what the next day would bring. That night felt like the longest night in his entire life, time just seemed to drag on and on. Finally deciding to go to bed, he tossed and turned for hours before finally falling asleep.

The next morning Jeff gets up and gets ready for work. Ready about 30 minutes early his girlfriend gives him a strange look. “You have been acting really strange lately” she said “Is there something going on that I need to know about”. Smiling Jeff looked at her and says “No everything is fine, just been working a lot harder at work, trying to get on the bosses good side so maybe I can land a promotion or raise”. Oh was her only response, as she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and said “Well have a good day!". With that he walked out of the house and went to work. Arriving at work he walked to his desk and noticed another box sitting on his desk. “What the hell is this” he said to no one, opening the box he noticed it was full of bags that contained pantyhose, lots and lots of bags. “There must be some kind of mistake here” Jeff said taking the note off the top of the bags. Reading the letter his heart skipped a beat.

“By now you have found out that there is no breaking the bond between our pantyhose and you. The hose now owns you, and you will do what you are told to do, or the pantyhose will punish you. Enclosed in this box is more pantyhose for you to share with everyone you know. If you try to say no, or avoid doing this you WILL be punished, if you do as the hose asks of you, then there are great rewards. By now the hose has Started to grow as well, do not be alarmed it is a beautiful thing, and it will always be there for you, as well as you will always be there for it as it consumes you.”

Completely confused, and very scared Jeff wondered exactly what he had gotten himself into. Looking into the box at all the bags he picked up one trying to see what was so special about the hose. Catching the wonderful sheen of the suntan color in the bag he caught himself as he began to rip it open. “wow, do I really want to do this?” he asked himself. Craving a pair of pantyhose on his skin sooooo bad, he wondered if he should just wear his active support brand until he could think a little more clearly about this. RRRRRiiiiippppp he didn’t even realize he opened the bag until he did it, and felt the soft pantyhose touch his hand. “Oh, this is really nice” he said pulling the hose out of the bag and rubbing the material between his fingers. “But maybe I better wait” Jeff said putting the hose back in the bag. Letting it go cause his entire body to start shaking, and suddenly his entire body start to hurt. Falling to the floor, the pain kept getting worse and worse. Still clutching the bag in his hand he watched as the hose slithered out of the bag and started rubbing against his skin. Feeling the pain subside he sat back up and picked the pantyhose up off his hand. Staring down at it, he stood up in a daze and started walking to the bathroom. Once he locked the door, he stripped out of his pants, underwear, and socks, and quickly began working the hose up his legs. Letting go of the waistline, he fell back in extacy, nothing else in the world mattered at that moment except working the pantyhose where it needed to be. Helping to push it up his ass, and stroking it as it worked it way around his member and into it. Finally the pantyhose brought him to a climax so strong, he passed out.

Coming back to reality, the first thing Jeff realized was someone was knocking on the door to the bathroom. “Just a minute” he said back and stood up trying to get his clothes back on so he could open the door. As he opened the door, he looked at his fellow employee and said “Sorry, must have ate something that didn’t agree with me last night. With that he walked back to his desk, put the box of hose under it, and got to work. Feeling the pantyhose stroke his member, pulse in his ass, and gently rub his legs all day was a huge distraction, but somehow he got through smiling and happier than he had been for a long time. Quitting time rolled around and he made his way to the bathroom to take off the pantyhose. Locking the door he stripped out of his pants and went to pull his pantyhose down, but realized it wouldn’t budge. In fact the harder he pulled the more it would hurt, and felt like it was contracting on him squeezing the life out of him. Lifting his shirt and looking in the mirror he could see the waistline of the pantyhose looked like it was fused to his skin, and the hose had climbed higher up his body so now it covered his skin up to his nipples. Freaking out he pulled and pulled, trying to get the hose off, but the only thing that he seemed to be doing was make it squeeze him tighter and make his body hurt more and more. Finally at the edge of passing out his hands drifted away from the waist band of the hose and he started massaging his legs. Rubbing them together, and his hands working as well he came again and again until he almost passed out from pleasure again. Standing up he looked back in the mirror and was shocked when he saw the hose now covered him from his neck to his toes. Smiling he gathered his clothes together and started getting dressed again leaving the hose on under them. Walking back to his desk he put a bag of the “total control pantyhose” in his pocket, and then put a bag of hose on every other desk in the room. Proceeding through the entire building he place bag after bag of pantyhose where every employee would find them in the morning. Looking around satisfied that he covered the building he left to go home. That was where his next quest would be.

Driving home posed to be a problem for Jeff, for as he drove he could feel the hose starting to contract on his skin again. Not exactly knowing what was going on he kept on going. Once he got home he went in the house and layed down on the couch in horrible pain. His girlfriend came over and asked him if he was ok, “I don’t know, I feel like I am being squeezed to death” he replied. Concerned she leaned over him and felt his forehead, “My god, you are burning up, lets get these clothes off you”. “I don’t know if that is a wise idea” Jeff replied, “you may not like what you find” Confusion took over her face, and she pulled his shirt up sticking her hand on his pantyhosed chest. “What the hell” she exclaimed pulling her hand back, and grabbing her stomach as she dropped to the floor. “What did you just do to me?” she yelled, shaking and curling up into the fetal position. Smiling through the pain he was feeling Jeff said “I wanted you to see the light and admit the truth about pantyhose”. Anger covered her face as Jeff started pulling his clothes off first his socks, then his pants, and then his shirt. Looking at him she was at a loss of things to say, and Jeff realized that he felt better since he took his pants back off. Reaching over to his girlfriend he put her hand on his leg and she started to breath easier, and was able to sit back up without pain. “You now belong to the pantyhose as I do. This is not what I wanted but it is the only way now. My master insisted that I bring you and everyone else around me into the family. It talks to me, and I have to obey its wishes or it punishes me. All I wanted was for you to wear pantyhose more for me, you wouldn’t do it, then you lied telling me how aweful it was, so I tried it thinking maybe it would help with my other problem. Thing is though, when I put my first pair of pantyhose on I was hooked, everything you told me was a lie, and I couldn’t stop. Then I found an ad about this pantyhose, and how anyone that wore it would always wear it and thought maybe I could get you to try it, however once I felt it I had to feel it on my body and so here we are trapped in a prison that we created together. I have a pair of “total control pantyhose” for you. I am going to set it down here next to you and you can decide whether or not to put it on. Just remember, now that you have touched it you will be punished until you put it on your body. Then you belong to the hose, like me, to serve and obey its wishes.” With that Jeff pulled his leg away from his girlfriend and watched and she screamed out in pain. Setting the other pair of hose down in front of her he got up and went into the kitchen to get a drink.

Jessica had never experienced pain like this. Every part of her body hurt, she couldn’t stop shaking, and she felt like she was going to throw up. Looking at the pantyhose sitting on the floor in front of her, she watched it move with a will of its own, slowly towards her. Reaching her tormented body it slithered across her arm and she started to feel better. The pain started to ease up, and she was able to start thinking again. Picking up the pantyhose she did remember how great it always felt when she wore it, and how she never liked to take it off at the end of the day. Her mind started to betray her, and she started undressing herself, taking the pantyhose into her hands she worked it over her feet and up to her waist. Letting go of the waistband she could feel it start to move on her legs working its way into her body as well. Knowing she had made a horrible mistake she did not care, all that mattered to her were the wonderful feelings that she was experiencing right now. Finally reaching extacy, she fell back and passed out. Waking a short time later she looked around her, and saw Jeff laying on the couch looking at her smiling. She smiled back and noticed that now his arms were completely covered in pantyhose as well as his body. “When do I get to look like that?” Jessica asked smile never faltering. “Soon” replied Jeff returning her smile. In the mean time would you like to explore each others new bodies? “Oh yes” she responded, and with that she threw herself on him with reckless abandon. Hours later when they were finshed her growth was almost as complete as Jeff’s and she was happier than she had ever been. That night they both fell asleep cuddling with nothing more than their new master.

Morning arrived as it always did, and both Jeff and Jessica got up out of bed. Jeff started to get ready for work, but found anytime he tried to put on pants his body would start hurting and the pain was unbearable. Realizing that wasn’t going to work he looked for something different to wear when Jessica walked over to him handing him a leotard. “Master said that you can wear this and it won’t hurt”. Smiling he said “You know it is right, why would we want to cover up such beauty.” Slipping the leotard on, he looked around for a pair of shoes, Jessica offered him a pair of high heels, which he accepted and slid onto his feet. “Well how do I look” he asked, “Perfect” Jessica responded slipping a leotard onto her own body. Giving Jessica a nice long kiss he headed out the door to check on the progress of converts at work. arriving at work he got out of his car and his heels clicked as he crossed the parking lot. Standing tall and head held high he walked through the door to see the place was complete chaos. People were laying on the floor shaking in withdrawl, while others were fighting to get the hose on their legs as fast as they could, and still others were lost in complete extacy as the hose consumed their very being. Arriving at his desk he sits down and sees another box, and another smaller box as well. opening the first box he sees it is filled with pantyhose, and as he opens it they all start moving around and crawling out of the box. smiling he watches them swarm through the room and work their way out the door to find other people to enslave. Opening the second box he sees what looks like a plant pod of some kind. Reading the note he smiles.

“Place this pod in a very busy area of non converted people and it will help the process move quicker”

Closing the box back up he thinks to himself “Where might that be” smiling he has an idea, and gets back up to leave. Driving through town, Jeff got alot of strange looks, but he didn’t care. He was happy to serve his master, and that was all that mattered. Reaching his destination, he got out of the car and walked inside. Continuing through the hallways he found the cafe, and placed the pod in the center of the room. Turning around he walked back out, and went back to his car. Sitting there he awaited new orders from his master, and heard the lunch bell ring for the high school students. Smiling he started the car and and pulled out into the street.