The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of Kathy

Chapter 7

Kathy sat back in her new office in complete mental turmoil. On one hand she was happy to be back serving her master again, covered in its glory, feeling it caress her body and make her happy. But on the other hand, after seeing what she had, and spending the short time she did free of it, she longed to feel freedom again. Once she returned to the factory, she had noticed alot of changes. No longer were the workers covered in pantyhose from their feet to their necks, now they were completely covered from head to toe. No facial features were visible, nor did anyone talk anymore. When she approached anyone they would bow before her, and continue on working nonstop. In fact she hadn’t even seen anyone leave the factory since she had returned. These thoughts circled around her brain, and she wondered what was in store for her when her usefulness was done. Would she end up a mindless drone working and slaving for master until her last breath. That thought truly scared her, and she shivered as a cold chill went down the back of her neck. “Why are you stressing out over this” the pantyhose spoke to her in her own mind. “I would never want to hurt you, for you are the queen”. It was then she realized that the pantyhose was so infused to her body that it could even read her thoughts. Which also meant it was using her own brain against her, keeping her so convinced in the cause, that she wouldn’t be able to see what the true objective was. It was then that the pantyhose chose to punish her, she doubled over in pain, and felt as though her insides were going to be squeezed out of her. “This is not what I want, I want us to be a team, and working together we can finish this war, with everyone knowing the pleasures we bring” said the pantyhose pulling just a little bit tighter. Right at the edge of passing out, Kathy said “ok” and the hose released its death grip, and Kathy lay on the floor gasping for air. “There is no reason to fight this, and I do not understand why you keep trying, have I harmed you at all? Haven’t I kept you safe, and shown you pleasure and joy like you have never felt before? All I need in return is your loyalty, I need you, and there is no way your body can survive without me now without so much suffering you would wish you were dead. Everything you felt before is nothing compared to the pain and suffering you would feel if you managed to get me off you. Your body depends on me now.” Realizing that this was the truth, as she felt the pantyhose shifting around on her body, and further inside her than she had ever felt it before. As waves of pleasure hit her, her mind was bombarded with images of everyone clad in pantyhose from head to toe, including children and babies. Tears started rolling down her face and the pleasure grew more intense and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head just before she passed out.

Ruth was in complete extacy, she had forgotten how wonderful the pantyhose had felt when she had it on before becoming a rebel. Of course that was when it was in its original stage, before Kathy had modified the DNA of it. No matter how hard she tried she could not figure out why she wanted to take it off, it truly was meant to be, and she wanted nothing more than to please her master. It spoke to her often, giving her assignments, and rewarding her for doing them without question. She had eagerly giving up the location of as many rebel camps as she could, and for that her master agreed not to punish her for trying to escape, and allowed her to remain herself instead of making her a drone like so many others had become. She finished packing up the boxes of pantyhose for shipment, and her hose told her she needed to go see Kathy, and start working with her. Smiling she started walking to Kathy’s office, she was more than happy to help her friend, and designer of this glorious new pantyhose. As she walked down the corridor she stared down at her legs watching the glimmer of the lights shine off the hose, her heels clicked away, and her hosed hands rubbed her body sending shivers of excitement through her entire body. Arriving at Kathy’s office she knocked, receiving no answer she wondered if she should enter or not, but her pantyhose encouraged her to go in. Opening the door, she saw Kathy lying back in her chair with her head laying back, hands gently rubbing over her body. Smiling and seeing a perfect opportunity to help she walked over to Kathy, pulling off her leotard, and kicking off her heels as she went. Arriving by her side she gently rubbed her shoulders working the straps to Kathy’s leotard off her shoulders slowly working the leotard down over her body. Kathy still lost to her pantyhose bliss lifted her mid section off the chair so Ruth could finish pulling the leotard off, dropping the heels off her feet as she lifted them. Then Ruth worked her way up Kathy’s legs rubbing her pantyhosed hands over every inch of them, then as they both drifted off into a state of pantyhose bliss they started kissing and exploring each others bodies. Several hours later lying on the floor still tangled up with each other Ruth looked over at Kathy and said “Thankyou for bringing me back home, I never want to leave again” With that Kathy started crying again, as they were both hit with such an intense orgasm they passed out.

Waking back up, they untangled themselves and got dressed. Knowing that Ruth had nowhere to go Kathy invited her to her house to stay, Ruth smiled and said yes. Heading out they both took notice of all the others working intently at their jobs and knew they would not be stopped for anything. Then out of the corner of her eye Kathy saw it, a worker had fallen, and was not getting back up. Another drone walked over to take their place, and as Kathy watched in horror the pantyhose started pulsing, throbbing and disolving the drones flesh within it. “Oh my god no!” screamed Kathy as the pantyhose finished disolving the drone and started slithering across the floor towards the container that held more of the pantyhose substance. Turning back away, Kathy looked at Ruth and said “You did see that right? Is this what we are all in for once we have served our purpose?” Ruth just smiled and said “Oh Kathy, I don’t understand what you are so upset about. This was your gift to mankind, soon everyone in the world will know the power of our master, and will bow before it and you. This is the drones purpose, to serve the host until it can no longer continue, and then it can still provide nurishment for the host until a new drone is enslaved.” Now knowing the true nature of her master Kathy’s mind raced trying to find any means of escape. Sensing her thoughts the pantyhose induced more endorphins to stablize Kathy, and ker thought slowly returned to blissful thoughts of pantyhose. Arriving at Kathy’s car, the incident was almost forgotten, and Kathy seemed in a better mood, speaking praises of her pantyhose again, and her eagerness to get home for dinner, and possibly more play time. Stopping at the grocery store to grab some things Kathy went in and worked her way through the isles deciding what was for dinner. Stopping at the nail polish section she remembered something Ruth had said, putting the thought out of her head she swiped a bunch of nail polish remover into the cart and continued on. Paying for her purchases she went back to the car and put them in the trunk. She got back in the car, smiled at Ruth, who smiled back and they finished the drive back to Kathy’s house.

Arriving home Kathy and Ruth carried the bags in and started putting things away. As Ruth pulled the bottles of nail polish remover out of the bag she shivered and looked up at Kathy. Shaking her head no, she walked over to Kathy who was still flying high as a kite from all the endorphins pushed through her system and started rubbing her arm with her pantyhosed hand. Her ass started throbbing, and she could feel the hose working inside her sex. Loosing control of herself she put down the bag she was unpacking and threw herself at Ruth who was more than eager to continue. Once again they spent hours exploring each others bodies and worshiping their master, and finally coming back down they found themselves once again in a tangled mess on the floor. Gently stroking Kathy’s chest Ruth said “You know you can’t leave right, it won’t let you. If you try, it will just find you again and take control. I know this now, and have accepted it, if you try to escape, I won’t be joining you, I don’t want to go through it again. It is so much better to give in and do as it asks me too”. Getting up we didn’t even bother to get dressed again, we walked around the kitchen in our hose rubbing against each other any chance we got. Seeing the nail polish remover on the table as I walked by I grabbed a bottle and unscrewed the lid. Instantly the pain hit, and I turned around dumping the bottle over Ruth’s head. She started screaming and fell to the floor with the pantyhose quivering and moving around on her body. Unable to breath I grabbed another bottle as I fell to the floor and managed to get the top off of it before I couldn’t breath anymore. Pouring out the contents on my hose I also screamed out in complete agony while trying to yank and pull at the pantyhose. Feeling it give at the neck line I kept pulling and slowly it continued coming off my skin. Looking over at Ruth she was also pulling on the pantyhose and had it all the way done to her waistline. Seeing this as a promising sign I continued pulling and got as far as my waist before the pain got so severe I thought I was going to pass out. I grabbed another bottle of nail polish remover off the table and unscrewed the cap all the while I could feel the pantyhose trying to dig deeper inside me, and trying to work its way back up my body. Pouring the second bottle over the hose I screamed in agony again, but started pulling the hose again and could feel it trying to rip my insides out through my ass and sex. Finally it let go and I kept pulling on it as a long tendicle came out of my sex and ass, working it down my legs was no easier and finally pulling it off my feet I threw it across the room. Looking over at Ruth I could see she was having problems when she got to her waist and had not gone any further. Falling back it looked as though she had given up and was trying to pull it back up. Seeing this I grabbed another bottle and even in pain I poured it over her body and helped pull it until it finally gave way and came off her body as well. Throwing her pair as well in the same direction as mine I felt a heartbroken feeling of loss and almost got up to get my own pair again. Pouring what was left of the nail polish remover directly on the 2 pairs of pantyhose I grabbed them and could feel them pulsing in pain. Throwing them into the garbage disposal I flipped the switch and could hear a blood curtleing scream coming from within. Falling back to the floor I curled up into the fetal position to deal with the pain, and prayed it would end soon.

A while later when I finally opened my eyes I saw Ruth leaning back against a cabinet crying. “Are you ok” Kathy asked. “No” replied Ruth “When I was taken again, I wanted nothing more than to stay with my master, but you were able to see past its lies and false promises. I honestly believe it cared about us, and would do anything to protect us, I believed it so much that I didn’t want to see what it did to that person at the factory, but you still were strong enough to see through it all, and for that I thank you!” Smiling a true smile for the first time in what seemed like an eternity we hugged, and I said to her “Well that was the easy part, What do we do now?” “I don’t know, but I do know it is not safe here. We need to find a way to blend in, and get out of here before the pantyhose realizes that something is wrong, and its queen is missing again. Feeling a new feeling of freedom, we got up and went into my room to try and find a way to blend in. Looking through my drawers I was able to locate a few pairs of pantyhose. Most were suntan or nude, but there were also white and black pairs as well. Deciding that suntan was our best option we each pulled a pair up our legs, which helped with the depression that was trying to set in, then cutting out the crotch of 2 more pairs we put them over our heads and pulled them down to meet the other pair. Putting back on our leotards and heels we found that as long as no one got really close we could pass as looking like everyone else. Walking through the kitchen packing up whatever food and water we could find that would keep for a few days of travel we loaded the car. Getting in we looked at each other smiled, and pulled out of the driveway......