The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fall of Kathy

chapter 8

Kathy and Ruth traveled on, and worked their way to the coast. It wasn’t easy, everywhere they went it appeared that the “Total control pantyhose” had already been there. Even getting gas and food was difficult, for they found the only time they could travel was after dark, so their fake hose looked like the real thing. So they found ways to steal gas, and food, and still remain unnoticed. Finally reaching the coast they started seeing a few signs here and there with some form of secret code on them. Ruth spoke up and said that she recognized the code, and said that it appeared to be directions to a safe house that was not infected with the pantyhose. Hopeful but not completely convinced Kathy agreed to check it out, but not before she spent some time on the beach first. Her reasoning being, “If this is my last day of freedom I am going to spend it in the ocean, and feel completely free doing so.” So with that they drove to the beach, and getting out of the car they looked around to make sure they were completely alone. Stripping down out of their hose, leotards and heels, they put the leotards back on, and hit the water. It was a wonderful experience, and Kathy couldn’t remember a time she had more fun!

Coming back out of the water, they both froze in their tracks when they saw someone sitting in the sand watching them. Looking more carefully they saw he was wearing shorts and a tank top, no sign of pantyhose anywhere on his body. Approaching him, but not dropping their guard they asked him his name. “My name is Tim” he said with tears in his eyes, “and you 2 are the first people I have seen that are not wearing pantyhose in quite a while” he said. Staring down at him, not quite sure what to say, they started smiling and said “We can say the same for you as well” Time stood up, and both of the women gave him a hug.The three of them sat in the sand and talked for a while, Tim filled them in on his story, as did Ruth, then it was Kathy’s turn to start crying as she explained that she was the one that started this nightmare. Tim looked at her and said, sounds to me like you were nothing more than a pawn, that was used from the moment you were told about this new stuff that the company wanted you to make pantyhose out of, and then were tricked into becoming a slave to it. Looking at Tim she could see he was being sincere and it felt like a huge burden being lifted off her shoulders. Then came the subject of what were they going to do next, and Ruth spoke up saying she needed to go to the safe house and see if it was still operating, and thought that we should join her. Looking at Tim, he shook his head and said “What have we got to loose”. So with that being decided we all took turns getting in the car to put out pantyhose back on with our leotards and heels, then figuring it would be easier if we all shared the same vehicle Tim grabbed a few things and joined us. We then set off in search of the safehouse praying it was still there and there were others as well.

We set off for the safe house, and as we drove we noticed that during the entire trip we didn’t see another person or living animal for that matter the entire trip. Not exactly sure what to think of that we continued on and followed the signs. We arrived at the safe house, and cautiously made our way to the door. Right off the bat something seemed off, and the front door was left unlocked. Walking in there was no one there, no sign of life, no one at all. Checking out the house we found nothing, but strange enough all the lights were on and computers were all left running. Sitting down at one of the computers Kathy started scanning the hard drive to find some sort of log, or possibly some form of info to explain where everyone had gone. A few minutes later she cried out, Tim and Ruth came running. Reading out loud the government file she found, everyone’s face turned white.

“Captian’s log entry 301, we have been in space for a little over a year to investigate the the new planet that has been discovered and named planet x. Our ship is now orbiting the planet, and just as our government has said first tests have come back that this planet can support life. There is air, water, and the temperature at the surface appears to be at 75 degrees. Tomorrow we are planning to send a landing party to the surface to check for signs of life, and bring back samples to the ship. This is truly an exciting time for the crew and I as we are about to set foot on a different planet, and hopefully make contact with a new life form.”

“Captian’s log entry 302, we sent a landing party out 2 days ago. At first they sent back all kinds of photos, and couldn’t stop jabbering about all the plant life, and how beautiful everything was. They were also talking about pools of a strange substance that they were going to get samples of, and strange pods that were growing everywhere. However they comment that they still had not come into contact with any life forms at all. This we noted as very strange being that we were picking up readings of life all over on the surface of the planet. Then the coms went dead, and we hadn’t heard from any of them since. Alarmed we planned to send a second lending party the next day, but then the coms came back up, and we received word that everyone was ok, and they were headed back with samples from the surface, and a few pods that they had gathered as well.

“Captian’s log entry 303, the landing party arrived back in the ship, however something was different about them. When they got off the skiff and started taking off their suits it appeared that each of them had some form of skin tight suntan body stocking on. Concerned for the crew I asked them where that came from, and they simply replied “oh it is nothing” Wondering if it was something they had brought with them, it was dismissed and we began unloading all the samples and numerous pods they had returned with. Noticing how many of them they had brought back I asked “why so many?” They just smiled and said “There appears to be something unusual about them, and we wanted to make sure you had enough samples to study”. So we took all the samples to the lab, and asked them to get back to us with the results as soon as they could. Once the pods and other samples had been carefully moved to the lab and secured in the room by the landing party we all went back to our posts with the exception of the landing party crew which seems more concerned with staying with the pods. Noting this as another unusual thing it should have set off red flags, but once again I dismissed it as nothing and went on.

“Captian’s log entry 304, Something has definitely gone very wrong! The landing party has been acting very strange, and the first pod that was brought out for examination opened covering the entire lab and workers in what looks like suntan pantyhose. Everyone in the lab fell to the floor and started moaning in pleasure, after about 5 minutes they stood back up smiling, and continued to work after stripping their clothes off and walking around with just a suntan pantyhose type substance on their skin. Seeing this I asked them to try and get the pantyhose off their skin, but they refused, they claimed it felt to good to take off and they didn’t want to. Keeping them in the lab as a form of quaritine the rest of the crew and I started looking for the landing party to put them in quaritine as well, but they were no where to be found. It is as if they knew what was coming and they hid. Continuing our search we located most of them, but there are still 2 more that remain in hiding. We sedated one of the landing party, and when she went under we tried to remove the pantyhose, but everytime we would pull on it, it seemed to get tighter to the crew member and appeared to be squeezing the life out of them. Letting it go it would retract to just a covering on her skin, and she appeared to start breathing normal again. We are all getting very concerned here, and after putting her in quarentine with the others we are trying to figure out the best approach to this problem.

“Captian’s log entry 305, We are loosing control of the ship! The remaining 2 landing party crew have managed to get their hands on the pods that were brought back as samples, and they have been placing them in different areas of the ship that large amounts of the crew gather. Twice now they have opened infecting large amounts of the crew, and there are only a few of us left that are not infected. To make matters worse, the original landing party members have stopped eating, and the pantyhose has started progressing up and over their heads as well. Starting as simple tendricles that smooth out into a nylon type mesh over their face and head. There is no way we can return to earth now, it appears that this infection may completely take over this ship and there is no way to fight it. The remaining crew and I have been working around the clock to understand it, and find a way to destroy it, to no avai

“Captian’s log entry 306, A pod went off today in my quarters with all the remaining crew and I inside. We were completely covered, and it was the most incredible experience I have ever had! My new master explained everything to me, and as it worked its way around me and inside me, and I gave myself to it. It rewards me for my loyalty to it, and for doing what is asked of me. Because I am the captian of this ship it has decided I should be its queen, and for letting the others out it rewarded me in ways I never thought possible. Some of the originally blessed crew have given themselves to the pantyhose, and when they did and they passed on it consumed them for nurishment to survive until we find it new hosts. We returned to the surface, and have gathered as much of our master as we can carry to bring back to earth with us. Soon we will be able to share its power with our world, and everyone will serve our master without question.

“Captian’s log entry 307, I believe this may be my last entry, for I do not feel I have the strength to continue on. Our master has gotten stronger, and takes more nurishment from us as it grows. Most of the crew has fallen, and been consumed. There is just a few of us left, I cannot fight its will, it is too strong, returning to earth with this was a horrible mistake, and hopefully someone will read this log before entering the ship and becoming infected. Beware! Its goal is to completely enslave the human race, and when it is done our planet will be just like the planet we found it on, a barren planet stripped of life. Lord forgive me for what I have done, and help me be strong enough to fight it long enough to change the course of the ship to get it away from earth....

All 3 of them turned to look at each other, finally they knew where the “Total control pantyhose” had come from, and they knew for sure what its true agenda was. Looking through the computer Kathy found several more government articles about this wonderful new material that had been recovered, and other letters about changing its DNA to make it a weapon to control anyone that fought against the agenda of the government. Then they found the letter to the pantyhose company asking them to get involved in a top secret program that involved a new brand of pantyhose. “We were nothing but pawns, the government thought they could control it, and it let them think they could. Once it got free, it turned the tables, and started its own agenda and invasion” said Kathy, the others agreed, and she continued to look deeper into the computer. Then she pulled up another letter that came from her company 2 days ago, it stated that the queen was missing and it was of utmost importance that she was recovered to finish the invasion and that there was a new weapon designed to help finish the invasion even quicker. Getting up from the computer Kathy said “We must leave, it is not safe here” Ruth and Tim agreed and they quickly went for the door to leave. Opening the door and running for the side of the building Kathy saw a flash of light and and heard Tim yell out. Turning around Kathy saw Ruth right behind her, but Tim was laying on the ground rubbing his legs and moaning with pleasure. “Oh god no” Screamed Kathy and they kept running. Reaching the car Kathy jumped in the drivers seat and was pulling in her second leg as another flash of light came out of nowhere, and Ruth fell as well to the ground and began moaning as she rubbed her body. Slamming the door to the car, she started it up and with tears in her eyes she threw it in drive and sped away. Slowing down a few miles later, Kathy started to feel a little strange. Looking down she noticed that she had been rubbing her leg just below the knee. Bringing the car to a stop, she got out and looked down at her leg. From her knee down her pantyhose looked different on leg that was outside the car when the second flash hit. freaking out she started pulling her leotard off, and that is when she noticed that the 2 pairs of pantyhose she was wearing had started fusing together. Pulling as hard as she could she managed to pull the 2 pairs apart and managed to get the top pair off. Starting on the second pair was more difficult, she didn’t want to take it off! Pulling it down from her waist, she got the first leg off, but no matter how much she tried the second leg would not budge when she got it down to her knee. After a few minutes of fighting it she remembered she had to keep moving so she threw her leotard back on and left the one leg of pantyhose on up to her knee. Getting back in the car and back on the move again, she found herself constantly rubbing her leg, not being able to get enough of the way it felt.

Kathy traveled through the night, constantly seeing flashes in the distance, and behind her. Finally from sheer tiredness she stopped at what looked like an old abandoned farm house. Parking behind the house to keep the car unseen, she checked the house and found it was indeed empty. Sitting down on a couch, she started rubbing her leg again without thinking about it. Laying back she fell almost instantly to sleep. The sun shining through the window woke her and she looked down at her body. Her pantyhose on her leg had spread, it was all the way up her thigh, and she had all she could do not to rub it, or slide the other leg of her pantyhose on. Not knowing what to do, she searched the house again looking for something that would help her remove the hose, but found nothing. In the kitchen she found some food, and a knife and she began cutting as much of the pantyhose off as she could. then sitting down she made a small meal of a can of beans, and some stale bread. Going back into the living room she still thought about her best plan of escape, when she started hearing a voice in her head again. Over and over it kept telling her to come back, that she was needed, and her master missed her so much. Confused she looked down at her leg again and found she had been rubbing it again, and now it had worked its way under her leotard, and must have found a way back into her sex. freaking out she got up trying to yank on the pantyhose again but no matter how hard she pulled it would not let go. Going back out the back door she got back in her car and took off again looking for a town that would have a store. Pulling into the next town she saw a sign saying “No pantyhose allowed” and under it written in spray paint was “The answer to the pantyhose is here” followed by an address. Forgetting about the store she put the address into her gps and started out for it. As she traveled the voice in her head kept getting louder, and she found herself arguing with it. Arriving at the address she looked it over. It was a small 2 story house and everything was quiet all around her. Getting out of the car, she slowly and cautiously approached the house. Suddenly she felt the pantyhose on her leg work a tendicle up into her ass, struggling with her leotard she tried to pull on it and the pain became to much and she passed out.

Kathy awoke not knowing how much time had passed, and when she looked around she was in a room that looked like a doctors examination room. reaching her hand down she realized she was naked, and when she touched her leg there was no pantyhose to be found. With a new found happiness she sat up, and noticed the man with a lab coat standing on the other side of the room with his back to her. “So I guess it is true” said Kathy “You have found the answer to the pantyhose?” the man turned around and it was then she noticed that he was wearing pantyhose with heels, and as he turned his lab coat opened and she saw his leotard and pantyhose covering his hands as well. Smiling he said “Yes it is true, we have found the answer to Pantyhose. The answer is everyone should be wearing pantyhose, and serving our master” and with that he picked up a box that was on the table next to the bed and as he opened it he said “There is someone here that truly missed you. Shooting out of the box like a rocket the pantyhose attacked my naked body and instantly consumed my will to fight it. Laying back on the bed I let it spread over me and attach itself to my skin, I let it flow into my sex, and work its way up my ass and as it finished taking me again it made me swear to never try to fight it again. I swore to never fight it again, and it pumped my body so full of endorphins that I passed out with pleasure. Waking a short time later, I found my heels beside the bed, and my leotard sitting on the bed. Getting dressed my pantyhose comforted me, and carressed my skin making it difficult to think of anything else. Standing up I looked in the mirror and decided I was done fighting, the pantyhose was right, it was to late, I was a slave queen. This was my place and there was no where to run, and no way to fight it. Walking to the door, I opened it up to see thousands of drones on their knees in front of me. Looking out I could see Ruth, and Tim also in the crowd. Walking out to them, I say “this is our destiny, the war has been won, and the world belongs to our master now”.“Yes my queen” they both respond.