The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The fall of superhero Dave and Biffboy.

By The Slaver.

No one knows who they were, or where they come from. Superhero Dave and Biffboy just appeared out of the blue one day, back in 2002. Over the next five years they defeated many villains, and super-villains all off whom were now locked away in Atlantis Bay prison. But even so, one super-villain always managed to escape; Mayhem Man.

Mayhem Man had always just slipped away in the fighting, or on the two times he had been arrested, he had escaped from the police van taking him to prison, and taken the police guards with him, some of whom had reappeared some time later as super-villains. All thanks to Mayhem’s brand of Mind-control, and Sex addiction.

Superhero Dave was a big built man, who wore a tight Latex costume of green and orange. On his face he wore a tight fitting full facemask of Spandex, only his mouth was not covered, the mask too was green and orange. Biffboy was of a smaller build, and he wore a tight Latex costume of yellow and brown. His mask was a wide strip of black Spandex that was fitted over just his eyes and nose. His dark hair was closely cropped to his head.

Superhero Dave and Biffboy had just returned for another night of crime fighting. As was their way even after they had finished their work, both of then kept their costumes on, even they didn’t know who each other were. “I won’t be able to come crime fighting tomorrow night, Superhero Dave.” Said Biffboy. “Something has come up.” He looked over at Dave.

“I hope he’s worth missing a night of crime-fight for.” Said Superhero Dave, without even looking up. “You should keep that dick of yours locked up!” Biffboy was going to say something, but he bit his lip, and said nothing.

The next night Superhero Dave left a note for Biffboy; saying that he was going to the old Atlantis Bay Docks. That he had got a lead on Mayhem Man and that he had a base in one of the old warehouses. As he left for the docks, Superhero Dave had no idea that he, and later on Biffboy were walking into a trap.

Mayhem sat on a chair in his dockside base, talking to someone on his mobile. “...Yes, for the right price Biffboy, and his arse and mouth are yours, Dickman......No, Superhero Dave is mine. Together we will end the crime fighting days of those two so called superheroes, and hump them senesce.” Mayhem stopped talking, and looked at a screen in front of him, on which could be seen Superhero Dave standing on the dockside. “It seems the first part of my trap is about to be sprung, Superhero Dave has just arrived. Fun time is about to start.” Mayhem Man closed his phone, he placed it on the table by his side, and picked up a small stubby looking gun and then left the room. Mayhem Man was a big well built person, dressed from head to foot in brown and white Spandex, a belt of many pouches around his waist.

Nothing-looked irregular on the dockside, Superhero Dave looked around, in front of him was an old warehouse, and its doors were wide open. Superhero Dave walked through the doors into the warehouse, inside the warehouse it was dark and empty, Dave walked further into the darkness. He heard someone laughing. “HO, HO, HO. So the mighty Superhero Dave has come to get me. I think not.” A bright light sprang into life. Dave was blinded by the light, he turned from side to side, trying to see were Mayhem was.

There was a hissing sound, and Dave felt a prick in his neck. “What was that, what have you done?” He asked. “You’ve just been shot with a very strong, knock out dart. You can not fight the drugs in that dart. Soon you will be unconscious.” Superhero Dave needed to get away, but the dart was already taking hold. Dave fell to his knees, the room was spinning round. He fell onto his stomach, then rolled weakly onto his back, shortly after that he was out cold.

Much later, Superhero Dave struggles back to consciousness. Dave found that his arms were tied to a metal crossbeam above his head. His arms and shoulders ache from the position they were bound in. Dave’s legs were likewise tied to a metal pole that kept them spread apart. Dave was essentially held in a painful X position.

“You’re awake, my fine young friend.” Said Mayhem Man walking into the room. “Now I think we should play a little, don’t you Superhero Dave?”

“I’m not your friend, and you ain’t playing with me!” Dave spat back at Mayhem Man. Dave struggles at his bonds.

“You won’t free yourself, Dave,” laughs Mayhem. “Those bonds are made of Drashig Alloy, which was designed for the space programme. It was designed to hold and withstand things far stronger than you.” Mayhem walked behind Superhero Dave and begins to slowly fondles the young superhero’s body through his latex costume. First he felt Dave’s chest and neck, then his shoulders and arms, and finally Mayhem fondled Dave’s crutch. “You have a very impressive body, Dave.” Said Mayhem lustfully.

“Get your dirty hands off me, you sick perv!” yelled the bound superhero, he continued to thrash about in his restraints. With out warning, Mayhem punched Superhero Dave in his kidneys. “UGH” cries Dave startled, he gasps for breath. Mayhem punched Dave in the kidneys again, Dave lets out another cry.

“I have more in store for you my young sex god, but for now I think it’s time you had a little nap.” Mayhem moved closer to Superhero Dave. From his belt Mayhem took a canister of sleeping gas. Mayhem sprays the gas into Dave’s face. The bound hunk cannot extricate himself from his bounds, Dave is forced to breathe in the drugged vapour.

“That’s right, Superhero Dave, relax. That’s it just sleep.” Said Mayhem. Dave’s head lulls forward as he struggles to remain conscious. “That’s it sleep, sleep.” Coos Mayhem as he sprays more gas into Dave’s face. Superhero Dave finally surrenders to the gas, his head droops onto his chest, his eyes flutter shut. With in seconds Dave is again deeply asleep and at the hands of Mayhem.

Back at their base, Biffboy has returned, he reads the note from Superhero Dave. As Biffboy leaves their base, he popped a blue and red pill into his mouth.

Mayhem removes Superhero Dave from his restraints. He flips the limp sleeping form of the superhero across his shoulders. “Fun time.” He says, as he carries the unconscious Dave from the room, and deeper into his lair. Mayhem carries Superhero Dave into a laboratory “I think it’s time we saw what we have under the costume. Don’t you?” said Mayhem. He lay Dave on a metal table and secured his wrists and ankles to each corner with shackles made from Drashig Alloy. After he had finished, Mayhem stepped back and looked at the sleeping hero.

Mayhem stepped closer to the table, he untied and then removed the sleeping hero’s boots, and tossed them into a rubbish bin by the table. Next he took a knife, and carefully began to methodically cut away the Latex uniform from Superhero Dave’s body. First he carefully cuts away both legs of the costume, he was careful to leave Dave’s groin still covered. Next he removes both arms. Finally Mayhem removes the costume from the waist up to the neck.

Dave lay on the table, all he now had on was a piece of Latex round his groin, and his mask. Mayhem looked down at Dave’s body: at Dave’s six-pack abdominal, rounded pecs, and the tight magnificent torso. Mayhem could not wait for Dave to wake up, he reached forward and he then carefully cut away the last of the Latex from Dave’s groin revealing an impressive dick. Only Superhero Dave’s tight spandex mask was now left.

“Dazzling, quite dazzling!” shouted Mayhem. “You will serve me well.” He walked over to a trolley near the far wall, and pushed it over to the table, on which Superhero Dave was bound.

Superhero Dave began to wake from the gas, to find himself completely naked but for his mask, and restrained to a metal table. “You fiend, what have you done? Why am I tied to this table, and naked, but for my mask?” asked Dave.

“I wanted to see your impressive body, and manhood. After tonight Superhero Dave will sees to be, and I will gain a new slave. I do wish Biffboy had been with you, but you can’t have everything in life.” Mayhem lent forward, and grabs Dave impressive rod, he begins to stroke Dave to rigidity. Dave cries out, his rod responds immediately to Mayhem’s expert stimulation.

“Glad to see you’re enjoying this. I want to see how much cum I can get out of your superhero body.” Mayhem increased his pumping of Dave’s rod. Superhero Dave moaned loudly in pleasure. Suddenly the bound superhero erupts a geyser of cum that lands on his chest, and the table. “Good, I intend to take all your cum, with it I will make a clone army of Superhero Davis. They will obey only me, and with them I will rule the planet. The taking of your cum will allow me to grain control of your will, you will become my willing slave.”

“No.” cried Dave, trying to get free from the table. Mayhem removed a cloth from the top of the trolley, under the cloth was a glass tank that was attached to a machine that looked like a pump. “This device will draw all your cum from your balls, I’m told it could become quite painful near the end.” Laughed Mayhem. He picked up from the trolley a suction device on the end of a long tube, the other end of which was attached to the glass tank. A second tube was attached to the glass tank, and then too the machine. “Guess what part of your anatomy I’m going to attaches this too. But first!” Mayhem reached forward, and grabbed the superhero’s limp rod, and started to pump it again. Dave moaned again, as his rod grows larger with each pass of Mayhem’s hand.

Superhero Dave squirmed at the touch of Mayhem’s hand on his rod, he was humiliated. Dave was helpless and being teased into sensory overload. “Time to put the suction device on you.” Said Mayhem. He placed the device on Superhero Dave’s hard rod; it instantly moulded around Dave’s hard rod. Mayhem Man hit a button on the machine and the device began to suck on Superhero Dave’s rod.

Superhero Dave tried to stop his erection, but to his astonishment Dave found he could stop nothing. Dave knew that once he started to climax, the process would continue until he was totally drained dry. He must concentrate thought Dave, but the device was overwhelming. Superhero Dave felt he would explode at any time. If only Biffboy knew where Dave was.

“Once the device is on an erect rod it will keep the rod hard and erect till the draining process is over.” Gloated Mayhem Man. Superhero Dave could fight the building climax no more. Dave’s hips thrust upwards and he felt his stomach tighten. Dave’s climax overcomes him. “AHHHHH NOOOOO!” He screamed, as his cum was pulled out of his hard rod. Superhero Dave found he could not stop climaxing, he kept thrusting his hips up and down as the machine draw out more, and more of his cum. The sensation Superhero Dave was feeling was like nothing he had ever felt before.

30 minutes had past and Dave’s cum had half filled the glass tank, but the device still pulled more cum from Dave’s rod. Dave’s climax was still going strong. “STOPPP NNNOOOOO!” Dave moaned, as more cum fell into the tank. Superhero Dave’s rod continued to flex as his climax grows stronger still.

One-hour later Superhero Dave let out a cry like an animal, as finally he shoots his last load. The suction device on his now limp rod slides off his rod and laid on his chest the glass tank on the machine was full. Mayhem removed the tank, and placed it in cold storage, to keep the cum fresh. He wheeled a cart loaded with a large silver cylinder with an anaesthesia mask attached over to the limp sweat covered Superhero Dave.

“Time for you to become my slave, and to say goodbye to Superhero Dave.” Said Mayhem Man.

“No, you can’t. I will never become your slave. Never.” Screamed the spent hero.

“Never say never Superhero Dave.” Said Mayhem, as he picked up the anaesthesia mask. “Why, you do look tired after all that exertion. Let me help you get some sleep.” Mayhem placed the mask over the mouth and nose of the bound superhero, which moves their head back and forth to dislodge the anaesthesia mask, but to no avail. The flow of gas is turned on. “Now breathe deeply Superhero Dave, that’s it take nice deep breaths. Soon you’ll be mine. I have just to take your mind.” As Mayhem spoke to Dave he stroked Dave’s head. Superhero Dave fell into oblivion.

Superhero Dave woke to slaps around his face. “Time to wake up, hero. Wacky, Wacky.” Said Mayhem, slapping Dave’s face. Dave shook his head to clear it. He found that he was tied into a large metal chair, in front of him was a large screen, Mayhem stood next to the chair.

The superhero’s eyes opened wider when he saw that Mayhem was holding a large hypodermic, he stepped closer to the bound superhero, and he had a big smirk on his face. “What are you going to do with that hypodermic. And what are you going to do with me?” asked Dave, pulling on his bonds trying to get free.

“I’m going to make you mine, and the drugs in this hypodermic will help put you under my control.” Replied Mayhem, he reached forwards and grabs Dave’s rod. Holding it tightly in one hand, Mayhem Man injects the hypodermic straight into Dave’s rod. The bound superhero cried out as he felt the sharp pain of the needle going into his rod, and the burning feeling of the drugs entering his rod.

Superhero Dave grits his teeth and swears that he’ll never become Mayhem’s willing slave. The screen is turned on a deep yellow spiral starts to spin in the screen. The superhero’s eyes are pulled to the spinning spiral. Dave tries to look away from the spiral, but it seems to pull his eyes back.

Superhero Dave’s body becomes numb and very heavy...He tries to resist... Relax...The spiral pulled Dave down deeper...The superhero felt helpless and yet he felt so wonderful...Dave’s mind was slowly being emptied...He felt so good...Dave found that it was getting harder to think...It was so much harder to remember anything...So easy to trust and obey...Everything just faded away...so peaceful now...So content.

Dave’s expression starts to soften he becomes submissive, pliable, trusting and finally totally brainwashed. Mayhem Man leans forwards and whispers quietly into the superhero’s ear. Dave nods his head and quietly agrees that he would obey Mayhem, he must obey.

When, at last, Superhero Dave was released from the metal chair he is nothing more than a mindless automaton. Dave is now submissive, a willing sex slave to Mayhem Man.

“You are now mine Superhero Dave. You are my sex toy!” Mayhem told the now docile superhero.

“Yes, sir. I am your slave.” Replied Dave flatly.

“And now you’re get on your knees and serve my dick, understand slave?” asked Mayhem.

“Yes sir, of cause master.” Came another flat toned reply.

The mind-controlled ex-hero got out of the chair, and walked over to Mayhem Man. Dave removed Mayhem’s belt and then pulled down Mayhem’s spandex pants, Dave then removed the jockstrap that was underneath Mayhem’s pants. The ex-hero then sunk to his knees and began to give Mayhem a blowjob. Feelings of incredible pleasure washed over Mayhem. Superhero Dave’s mouth was wet and warm; he succeeds in sucking Mayhem until he was rock hard and dizzy with pleasure. Finally the physical pleasure of Dave’s warm, wet mouth brings Mayhem to orgasm. He grabs Dave’s head, pushes his dick into his mouth deeper, and ejaculates spurt after spurt of cum down Dave’s throat.

“What the hell have you done to Superhero Dave, you fiend?” cried a voice from the doorway. Mayhem pushed Dave off his dick, and pulled up his spandex, and turned towards the door. Framed in the doorway, in his tight latex costume and mask was Biffboy. Before Mayhem could say anything, Biffboy was running towards him. Biffboy got halfway across the lab then suddenly metal rings drop onto Biffboy from above. Biffboy becomes entangled in the rings, unable to escape.

“You didn’t think you could just walk in here, and capture me that easily, did you Biffboy?” Said Mayhem, looking at the trapped hero. “I allowed you to enter my H.Q. So I could capture you.” Mayhem walked over to the trapped Biffboy. “Just like the now ex-superhero Dave, I am going to take all of your cum, and use it to make an army of Biffboy clones. And with the Dave clones I will rule the world.” Biffboy struggled in his bonds. “After you have been drained, I will make you a willing sex slaver. You see Dickman want a new plaything, and you are it. Dickman gets you, and I get Superhero Dave.” Mayhem reaches forward and slowly fondles Biffboy’s body.

Mayhem pulled out the can of sleeping gas, again. Smirking at Biffboy Mayhem spayed Biffboy in his face with sleeping gas. Mayhem Man punched Biffboy in his kidneys. Biffboy cried out, and gasped for breath, in doing so Biffboy was forced to breathe in the sleeping gas vapours. Biffboy struggles to remain conscious, his head droops onto his chest, and his eyes finally closed.

Mayhem removed the rings from the limp form of Biffboy, lifted him on to his shoulder, and carried the slumbering Biffboy from the lab. Suddenly Mayhem felt the can of sleeping gas being pulled from his belt, and the gas was sprayed full into his face. “NNNOOO.” Cried Mayhem, as he was forced to breath in the gas, he could hear Biffboy laughing, as more gas was sprayed in his face. “I didn’t say, did I, I took an Superdave anti-gas pill.” Said Biffboy from across Mayhem’s shoulders. “NOO YOUUU CANNNT.” Mayhem slurred as his legs gave way, and he fell unconscious and limp to the ground. For a few seconds Biffboy and Mayhem lay on the floor in a heap, then slowly Biffboy got up off the floor; he looked down at Mayhem.

Mayhem wake to find that he was tied to the same table that Superhero Dave had been tied to. He could hear grunts and groans coming from his left-hand side, he turned his head. Mayhem was shocked to see ex-superhero Dave on his hands and knees, and Biffboy humping Dave’s ass. Biffboy was grunting and groaning loudly as he neared orgasm, Dave was whimpering as Biffboy pounded his arse-hole. Suddenly Biffboy ached his back, pushed even deeper into Superhero Dave, and shot a large wad into his arse. Dave let out a whimper, and fell onto the floor.

Biffboy stood looking down at the whimpering Ex-superhero. “You’ve no idea how much I enjoyed that, have you any idea how it feels to be just your side-kick, but nothing else. Now I have you just were I want you, on your hands and knees, serving my rod.” Biffboy leered at the whimpering Dave. Biffboy turned and looked at Mayhem tied to the table. “I would love to have your arse as well Mayhem Man, but I’m sure that time is short, and Dickman will be arriving shortly.” Biffboy looked down at the bound Mayhem. “You are about the same size as me, which means that your costume will fit me. Dickman will get a Biffboy, but it won’t be me.” Said Biffboy.

“Superhero Dave hear me, overpower Biffboy. Make him unconscious with the hypodermic on the trolley, and release me.” Mayhem shouted from the table. Even before he could turn round, Biffboy felt one of Dave’s strong arms around his neck, choking the air out of him. Biffboy was dragged kicking, and screaming across the room to the trolley with the sleeping gas on it, next to the mask was a large hypodermic. Out of the corner of his eye Biffboy saw Dave reach for the hypodermic, and lift it from the trolley. Seconds late Biffboy felt the needle being pushed into his neck, a rushing noise filled his head, and Biffboy fell into an oblivion of blackness. Dave dropped the unconscious Biffboy to the floor; he stepped over the unconscious Biffboy and then released Mayhem from the table.

Biffboy became conscious, to find that just like Superhero Dave had been, he was bound naked but for his mask, into the large metal chair the screen in front of him. Mayhem stepped over to stand beside Biffboy. “There is no time now for me too have fun with you before I make you Dickman willing simpleton. I can’t even take your cum now. But still you will be the Biffboy Dickman gets.” Said Mayhem. “But I will see you cum at least once before I turn your mind to Jell-O.”

Mayhem Man grabbed Biffboy’s rod, and began to jerk him to rigidity. Biffboy cried out as his rod responded to Mayhem’s expert stimulation. Mayhem speeded up his stimulation of Biffboy’s rod; the bound superhero erupted a geyser of cum which Mayhem caught in a test-tube. “Not as much as I could have got, but it will do.” Said Mayhem. “Now it’s time to gain control of your mind.”

Biffboy’s eyes widen when he saw the large hypodermic in Mayhem’s hand, as Mayhem leans forward, and grabs Biffboy’s rod. Mayhem injects the hypodermic straight into Biffboy’s rod. “That was a much larger dose of control drugs than Superhero Dave had. You have not had your cum removed, so your will is stronger than his was.” Sneered Mayhem, as Biffboy cried out as the hypodermic entered his rod. Mayhem turned the screen on.

The spiral appears on the screen, and starts to spin, Mayhem watches as Biffboy tries to look away from the spiral, but his eyes are pulled back to the spiral, Biffboy’s eyes become looked on the spiral. Biffboy cries out to Dave for help, but Dave just stands and laughs, and watches as Biffboy tries to fight the drugs and the spiral. The programming started to take effect, Biffboy began to weaken. Biffboy fell silent and still, and his eyes glazed over, and became vacant.

Slowly Biffboy eventually succumb to the spinning spiral. Just like Superhero Dave, Biffboy became submissive, pliable, trusting, and his face become blissful. The spiral had easily brainwashed Biffboy, Mayhem whispered softly and quietly into Biffboy’s ear, removing all trace of Biffboy’s mind. As he whispered to Biffboy, Mayhem began to jerk Biffboy off again. The youth become hard again, and succumbed even more to the drugs, and the whispers of Mayhem.

Mayhem continued to ministration of the hapless young superhero’s rod, Biffboy let out a low grunt and cum for the second time. As Biffboy’s rod erupted, the process of control completed itself. Biffboy became a docile simpleton. Mayhem turned the screen off, and smiled down at the now simpleton Biffboy. “Just time to fit your collar and lead, and you are ready for Dickman.” Biffboy just gave Mayhem Man a goofy smile.

The tall figure of Dickman walked into the room, he was a tall slim, bold-headed man in his 30’s. He was wearing a dark suit and tie, and a cream shirt. In his left head he held a cane, the handle of which was a large black rubber dildo. Behind him came his dick-slaves, four bold-headed, men in there 20’s, they were naked, but for the tight rubber harnesses they wore. The harnesses held large rubber butt-plugs up the men’s arseholes, and a tight bent thick metal tube on the four men’s rods.

Mayhem was holding two long leads, he was sitting on a chair on a raised dial. On the floor at the bottom of the dial were two naked men, both on their hands, and knees. Both men had around their neck a large spiked collar, to which the leads in Mayhem’s hand were attached. The two men were wearing the masks of Superhero Dave, and Biffboy. Mayhem pulled on the leads, both men started eagerly worshipping, and grovelling at the feet of Dickman. Dickman looks down at the two grovelling men at his feet.

“It this some sort of sick joke, I paid you $225,000 for Biffboy. Not to see some of your pervy handy work.” Said Dickman, bringing his cane down on the floor with a crack.

“My dear Dickman, this is no joke. The one wearing Biffboy’s mask, is Biffboy. He is ready for you, now.” Said Mayhem, he clicked his fingers, and the two ex-superhero’s stopped grovelling. “He is yours, you can take him now if you want to.”

Dickman looked at the guy wearing Biffboy’s mask, he reached out and grabbed the guy’s head. Mayhem let go of Biffboy’s lead. “Open my pants, reach into my short, and pull out my rod.” Ordered Dickman. The simpleton that had once been Biffboy did as he had been told. “Good, now suck my rod, and make me cum.” The docile simpleton took Dickman’s rod into his mouth, and sucked Dickman’s rod hard, and with vigour. Dickman let out a gasp, Biffboy sucked harder still, and Dickman could feel Biffboy’s throat working its way, up and down his rod. Suddenly Dickman erupts a large geyser of cum down Biffboy’s throat. Dickman tried to pull his rod out of Biffboy’s mouth, but as he tried to move out of Biffboy’s mouth, Biffboy rapped his arms around Dickman’s arse, and pulled the guy back into his mouth. Dickman cried out, as Biffboy started to suck on his rod a second time, is time Biffboy sucked even harder.

“Let go, I said let go.” Cried Dickman, as he felt his rod near it second orgasm. But Biffboy continued sucking hard on Dickman’s rod. “Make it stop, please.” Begged Dickman. Biffboy sucked even harder. Dickman let off another geyser of cum. But Biffboy did not stop, he carried on sucking. “You can have anything, but please make him stop.”

Mayhem Man rose from his chair, and looked down at Dickman. " You were to quick to start using your new slave, you should have asked me nicely, and I would have told your about the perpetual blowjob programming I installed in his head.” Gloated Mayhem, as Dickman groaned loudly as he cum a third time. “How, for me to give you the control words for Biffboy I want three of your dick-slaves!” Dickman let out another cry, as he felt his balls start to tighten, he was nearing another orgasm. “You baaaaa...OK, you can take three of the slaves that are with me now. AAAHHHH FUCCC.” Replied Dickman. Mayhem nodded his head, but said nothing, he just watch as Biffboy sucked even harder on Dickman’s rod. Dickman cried out again for the sucking to stop, Dickman shot another geyser of cum into Biffboy’s mouth. Mayhem clicked his fingers, Biffboy stopped sucking the rod in his mouth, and he let go of Dickman, and let his limp rod fall out of his mouth. Dickman fell to his knees. Dickman could do nothing but pant, and hold his sore rod and balls, as Mayhem led three of his dick-slaves and Superhero Dave from the room. Biffboy stayed on his knees, waiting to be told what to do next.

While Mayhem was out of the room Dickman managed to stand up using his dick cane. He hobbled around the room, trying to get his legs too work again. He stopped in front of the cold storage unit, and opened the door. “Now, what do we have here?” he asked himself. Inside the unit Dickman saw the large storage jar of Superhero Dave’s cum, and the test-tube of Biffboy’s cum. Dickman laughed to himself, as he reached into a pocket of his suit, and took out a medium sized looking black dildo, sunk into its base was a timer. Dickman looked at his watch, and then turned the timer two-thirds of the way round. He then placed the dildo in the unit, and closed the door. Smiling he hobbled away.

By the time Mayhem Man returned, Dickman was back kneeling in front of Biffboy. Mayhem handed Dickman a piece of paper, on which were written a few words, and sentences. “Hear me simpleton, you now belong to Dickman, go with him. One hour from now, you will obey only him.” Said Mayhem. “Just encase you try to get him into perpetual blowjob on me.” Smiled Mayhem Man. “Of cause, of cause my dear boy, I understand. As if I would try anything like that?” lied Dickman. He took the led that Mayhem handed him. “Come, slave!” he ordered Biffboy, as he lead him out of the room, followed by the last dick-slave. ‘I didn’t tell him about these triggers I planted in Biffboy’s subconscious.’ Thought Mayhem as he watched Dickman leave. ‘I don’t think I will. When the time is right, I’ll use Biffboy against Dickman.’

Half an hour later Mayhem was humping Dave’s arse for the forth time, the three dick slaves were now totally naked, the tubes on their rods, and the butt-plugs were gone. The three men were tied to metal chairs starring blankly at a spinning spiral. Suddenly the cold store exploded. It burst into a great column of fire, it burnt brightly for a few moments then dead away. Mayhem picked himself up off the floor, and run over to the unit. The unit was now nothing but a pile of molten metal and glass, there was no cum anywhere in the molten mess. Mayhem let out a curse as he looked at the mess. Dickman had set his plans back at lest a year, that’s how long it would be before Superhero Dave would be able to produce large amounts of cum again, if he ever could again. A large number of men who had had their cum removed never produced cum again. But who knows, new superhero may turn up in that time.

Mayhem looked at Dave and the three bound men. This was only a set back, he had Superhero Dave, and the ex-dick-men. And if in a year’s time he had not found a new supply of super cum, he could always use Dickman. Smiling to himself, Mayhem went back to humping Superhero Dave.

THE END ?