The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fallen Future

Chapter 1 – Introduction/Holly

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

The End of the World as we knew it occurred in 2018. Some say it was back in 2015 but with some governmental services continuing until 2018 most agree the end occurred then. Everyone agrees that the seeds of the end were sown back in the 2006-2008 range. The major recession, which eventually was admitted to be a depression, began the problems. As the years ticked by it became self-evident that the peak of the US economy had passed. As a result the rest of the world suffered as well. Without the United States to sell their export goods to, many of their economies faltered as well.

The world had the knowledge of the 21st century but in many places had faltered back to an earlier standard of living. Oil was scarce and as a result gasoline was as well. Shipping was touch and go with only the occasional shipments to things like grocery stores and hardware stores. The electricity was still on in most places but only because the government had taken it over and provided it all for free. When I refer to the government here I am not talking about the one that once controlled the entire United States. In many cases, mine is one, the states had taken over to attempt to keep their people alive. While they provided a number of services, they also demanded taxes. With the way things were, these were more likely to be paid in labor or goods than anything else. Human society had devolved. You owned the land you could hold and not what the banks said you owned. The banks themselves were defunct, gone along with the fiat money that they had dealt in. Survival was the name of the game and what you could control and keep was yours.

Some had seen this coming and prepared. Stocking up on food and goods that would be invaluable in a post-apocalyptic scenario. They were just as valuable in the hiatus between civilization and apocalypse that we were currently in. I had made many of those preparations myself but there was one additional preparation I had made that most others had never thought of. In researching hypnosis, while the Internet was still available and you could buy a book with a 10 minute drive, I had discovered that there were claims it could work as anesthesia. I had purchased several of the more highly recommended books on the subject and studied them as I found time.

My wife was never quite sure if I was crazy as I made my preparations but as things soured slowly, in a downward spiral, she became a believer. Part of our preparation involved a good deal of agricultural work on our property. You’d be amazed at the amount of crops a little 1⅓ acre property can produce with hyper intensive gardening techniques. A good deal of it was perennial bearing plants such as fruit and nut trees, berries and the like. They took a fair amount of work from time to time but to have a steady food supply made it well worth it. In addition to my wife we were feeding two daughters, a 16 year old and a 10 year old. Both were old enough to work at helping us supply food for the family. Between the four of us we even normally managed to produce enough food to put some additional away for the future.

Now enough of the background and on to the story I wish to tell:

It began one day in 2018, we had been working on the garden and the nut trees all day and my wife found herself particularly sore.

“Damn it!” she said, “Even the Tylenol isn’t helping out this time. I ache all over!”

“Well, my love. I can massage you if you like.”

“No! I think if you started putting pressure on my muscles I’d scream. It would hurt more than help.”

“There is another option, I can put you under and help you to relax your muscles.”

Now, a word here. My wife had, for as long as I had known hypnosis, been unwilling to have me put her under. After the first few experiments with clasped hands she was unable to unclasp and an arm that she was unable to bend when I had straightened it, she had decided that I wasn’t going to hypnotize her any more. She had this issue with control, she liked the illusion of having none but not the reality. I knew that she hurt seriously when she pondered my offer for a moment. She must have thought I was too tired and sore to remember the other thing she had confided to me that she worried about. Once, when slightly tipsy, she had mentioned the fact that she knew I was a pervert and was worried about what I could make her do sexually if I had her hypnotized. It isn’t like there wasn’t much she wouldn’t do. My main problem was the frequency with which she was willing to do it (or wasn’t willing as the case frequently was).

“I think I’d like that if you could actually manage it.” she finally replied after several moments thought.

I shook my head in disbelief and hurriedly set up for an Elman induction.

“Ok Holly, I’m going to help you relax. The first thing I need you to do is to close your eyes. Your eyes don’t hurt do they?”

“No.”

“OK, then relax your eyes and let them close. Take a deep breath, close your eyes and let them relax. The muscles around your eyes are following along, relaxing just as your eyes are. When your eyes are totally relaxed they will be so relaxed that you cannot open them so long as they remain relaxed.”

I repeated this several times, noting her face become more and more relaxed. I knew this would work since it was very similar to the testing procedures she had agreed to with me before.

“Now your eyes are so relaxed they won’t open. I want you to try to open your eyes while keeping them relaxed.”

Her efforts to open her eyes came to naught and I could see her sinking deeper into relaxation when I told her to stop trying to open them.

“Now, that relaxation in your eyes is growing and needs to spread. Allow it to spread through the rest of your head and down into your neck.”

As I saw her neck begin to relax where it joined her shoulders I was sure that it was working.

“Now, that relaxation is building in your neck, pooling in your neck. It needs to flow as it continues to grow. Feel that relaxation flow down through your body. As it passes through your back and your arms and your legs it will ease away the stiffness and soreness. It flows down through your body, reaching all parts of it. As it flows into your toes you can feel all your stiffness and soreness flowing out through the soles of your feet and down into the ground. Can you feel the stiffness and soreness flowing out of you? Rejuvenating your muscles and your body?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now you’ll find that when I tell you to you will be able to open your eyes. You’ll open them briefly and when you close them again you’ll find yourself ten times more relaxed than you are now. Open your eyes... Now close them... Go ten times deeper than you were. Now we’ll do this once again and you’ll find yourself twice as relaxed as you are now. Open your eyes... Now close them... Double your relaxation. Now one final time and we’ll get you much deeper. Open your eyes... Close them... Much deeper, all the way down... Good... Are you relaxed now?”

“Yes.”

“Good, we’ll do one more thing to relax you, I am going to raise your arm, if you’ve done as I’ve said, and I think you have, then it will be totally limp. Don’t help me at all, I’m just going to pick up your arm a few inches and then drop it. When I do, allow it to drop with a nice satisfying plop and go much deeper.”

As I lifted her arm I could tell that she was under. As I dropped it she let out a sigh and her face relaxed even more than it had earlier.

“I am going to lift your arm several times, each time I drop it you’ll find yourself going much deeper into relaxation.”

After lifting and dropping her arm another five times I felt that she was ready to proceed. I ran her through a mental relaxation process involving reciting the alphabet backwards and forgetting the letters to come. Most people only make it through Z, Y, X. My stubborn bitch managed all the way down to T. But eventually her mind was relaxed as well. I gloated, my morals being pretty much spot on to what she had confided to me that she worried about, and decided on my plan of action.

“Holly, do you like this state of relaxation you are in?”

“Yes, very much.”

“Well, I am going to ask you some questions, if you answer them truthfully you will stay in your current state of relaxation. If you lie to me you will become slightly agitated and lose some of that relaxation. If that happens, if you lie to me, your right index finger will begin to twitch. This will irritate you and you will feel that it is causing you to lose some of your relaxation that you like. You will know that the only way to stop it twitching and regain your state of relaxation is to correct yourself and speak the truth. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

“Good, Why do you prefer to not have sex with me more frequently?”

“When we have sex, you can always make me come. When you make me come I feel as though I am not in control.”

“What is so bad about not being in control?”

“When I am not in control I feel used.”

Her right index finger began to twitch, I waited patiently and after about 10 seconds she spoke again.

“When I am not in control I am tempted to just let all my control go and just allow myself to belong to someone else. It is the reason I always demurred whenever you told me you’d like me to be your personal slut. I am far too tempted and could easily fall into that as my life.”

The more she spoke and explained, the calmer her index finger became.

“Do you really want to be controlled and shy away from it because you think it is wrong?”

“Of course it is wrong, I am a strong woman, I shouldn’t be tempted to throw that all away just because I think something would feel good and I would like it.”

“Why do you think that you cannot be a strong woman and be controlled.”

“A strong woman always makes her own choices and does not let them be made for her.”

I was delighted at this point, seeing a means to garner what I had always wanted. My wife as my personal slut but mostly unchanged in all other ways.

“So” I said, “When you make choices that makes you a strong woman?”

“Yes, the choices I make on my own make me a stronger woman. The more choices I make for myself, the better I feel about myself and the stronger I feel.”

“Would you like more choices to make in order to make you feel better about yourself and make you feel stronger?”

“Not if you are just creating them, they must be real choices, with real consequences and potential for learning for them to count.”

“Well then, here is something to think on. This idea will just float around in your brain, popping up from time to time, at least twice a day. If you were to become your husband’s personal slut, every time he told you to do something, it would be your choice whether or not to obey it. Could you choose to obey all his commands regardless of what they were? Is that a chance for choices you would never otherwise encounter? Would those additional choices make you stronger? They would definitely have consequences and the potential for learning. If you truly want choices such as you described, that would fit the bill.”

It was easy from there. I told her that she would not consciously remember the conversation we had while she was under but that the ideas represented would pop into her mind daily. I gave her a trigger to go back into trance state. Also, being who I am, I ensured that she would be horny when she came out of trance. One final suggestion I made to her was that in the future when she was sore and tired she had two options. She could ask me to put her under and relax her or she could have kinky sex with me, the more kinky the sex the more relaxation she would gain from it. I didn’t think that this suggestion would bear fruit any time soon but I thought that if I repeated it enough, which I would, that it might then be somewhat more successful. The final thing I need was give her a trigger phrase to get her back into trance quickly.

I brought her out of trance and she slumped into the chair.

“Good Lord, why did I never let you do this before? I feel better than I have in years.”

Looking at me lecherously she added,

“Let me show you my appreciation, Tim.”

She all but dragged me back to the bedroom, not that I needed dragging, and threw her clothes off.

“Strip!” she said, and I complied.

A word about my wife here. She never was and never will be supermodel material. While she is very attractive she is large and well proportioned to herself. Standing at 5′11″ though, those proportions had her weighing in at about 180 pounds when society was running smoothly. Now that things were rougher and we had to do manual labor for a good portion of our food she had lost weight. She made it down to 150 at one point but had gained back some weight through muscle and now weighed in at about 160. Her slate gray eyes were a wonderful contrast with her creamy white complexion, the occasional freckle showing what her skin would look like tanned if she didn’t always turn lobster-red before being able to tan. Her long hair came down to the bottom of her ass, looking light brown when inside but auburn with copper highlights in direct sunlight. Her breasts were on the large side of ‘C’ cups after bearing and nursing our two daughters and her ass was tight as a recruit’s cot in basic training, with smooth skin covering the muscles that could be felt underneath. To top it all off she had hips, real hips, child-bearing hips that gave her an undeniably feminine look that I loved beyond belief.

She pushed me back on the bed and knelt over me, gently stroking my cock and balls. She slid a single finger along the little ridge of skin that runs between my testicles and my anus. That particular move always gets a shiver out of me. When she got me hard, all of thirty seconds later, she slid the head of my cock into her mouth. Sliding my cock head in and out of her mouth she alternated with suction and playful licks. That lasted for all of five minutes before she got a bit more serious about her fellatio. She slid my cock into her mouth as far as she could without gagging. After getting used to it she began her own special version of deep throating. I’d never found another woman who did it the same way and let me tell you it is incredible. She forces my cock in as far as she can and then literally swallows the head and shaft of my cock, I can feel the muscles in her throat rippling over my cock head and the shaft immediately below it and the feeling is indescribable. Unfortunately she can’t hold it there for more than twenty seconds or so but she made up for it this time by swallowing me repeatedly, at least thirty times. I just lay there in bliss, praying that she’d never stop. She did eventually stop but made up for it by immediately straddling me and plunging my cock deep into her pussy. She was so wet that there was no hesitation, just slid all of me straight in. She began to gyrate her hips to the side a bit while beginning and maintaining a gentle back and forth rocking and I let out a sigh.

“I know you love this and what I’ll do to you next.” she said,

“I’m sorry that I haven’t mounted you in a long time but I’ve just been too tired and sore. Tonight I feel like I haven’t since before we began growing our own food. Not stiff at all and totally relaxed. I thought that since you were responsible for my condition that I would try to improve yours.”

With that she stopped speaking and sped up both her gyrations and her rocking. I simply lay there in bliss and pondered the “what I’ll do next” comment she had made. After about ten minutes I found out what she was talking about as she slowed and finally stopped her motions. She slid me out of her and shifted higher up my body. As she slowly teased my cock into her ass I let out a mighty groan. I had always loved anal sex with woman (both ways, me in them and/or them playing with my ass with fingers or toys or whatever) but she didn’t. She could actually cum with me fucking her ass but the orgasms tended to more strenuous and as a result she suffered more loss of control (I did mention her control issues, didn’t I?). This time she didn’t seem to care. She did many of my favorite anal sex tricks, letting my cock slide entirely out of her ass, only to re-penetrate a moment later (to my cock’s joy as it triggered the sphincter to squeeze it repeatedly), spinning from side to side with my cock fully penetrating her ass, and finally disregarding everything else as she simply pounded my cock into her ass. She must have come at least three times during all of this and I just lay there like an idiot, feeling her ass massage my cock while I watched her tits bouncing up and down, occasionally reaching up to grab one or flick a nipple. As I came she let out a long, satisfied, moan of her own. A minute later she pulled up off of me and looking me straight in the eye she bent over to suck my cock clean. I immediately got hard again as that was something I had asked her to do for years but she never would. The cock cleaning turned into more cock sucking and she managed to drain a bit more cum out of me a few minutes later. She sat up with a satisfied smile on her face.

“It’s amazing but I’m OK with all of what I just did, I think because it was my choice. The fact that I got to turn you into a drooling idiot for a while is just icing on the cake.”

With those words she rolled over to her side of the bed and began to drift off to sleep.

I finally managed to say something coherent, “I love you.”

“I love you to” she replied.

To be continued...