The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

Fallen Future

Chapter 14 – Recovery

One of the most destructive aspects of the Crash was shown by the hospitals. Much like grocery and department stores, the hospitals had gone to JIT delivery (Just In Time delivery). This meant that at any time they only had enough of many of their basic supplies to last for a week. As the Crash became more and more felt through gas, food, and other shortages one of the ‘other’ shortages was hospital supplies.

With the way things were slowly falling apart injuries were becoming more and more prevalent. Shortages of heating oil or electrical outages lead to cold related injuries. Shortages of food (or at least proper foods) led to malnutrition, starvation, and other digestive tract problems. Shortages of gasoline led to pulled muscles and broken limbs as people would try to push vehicles far heavier than they ought to. The same gasoline shortages led to an outbreak of pulled muscles, heat stroke, and other exertion related problems as people tried to walk or bike distances they would never have considered before.

The list of problems people showed up at the hospital for went on and on. These same hospitals, in many cases already lacking some supplies due to erratic deliveries, did the best they could. Many lives were lost when supplies were used up on more minor injuries and then were not available when they were truly needed.

In the country where ‘patients’ would frequently tell the doctor their symptoms and expect something to be prescribed to cure their ills, regardless of whether that was the proper action for the doctor to take or not, all of the sudden the medicines were in short supply. People screamed, hollered, and threatened violence when they were told that their problem was brought on by their own actions and that medicine was not the appropriate solution, that only changing their habits would solve their problem. Some doctors responded by withdrawing from public practice, frequently taking remaining medical stocks with them. Other doctors continued to dispense what medications they had access to as they always had, with no regard to saving them until they were truly needed, until they ran out. Then the threats of violence escalated to the real thing. When a man already maddened by near starvation, lack of work, and lack of hope loses someone dear to an easily treatable illness such as a cold, flu advancing to pneumonia, or even something as simple as an ingrown nail there is no telling what actions they may take.

The problem was compounded by the specialization of doctors in 21st century America. Many of the doctors had no clue how to treat anything outside of their highly specialized area. GPs (general practitioners) that had a chance of knowing at least something about any problem were a thing of the past in most areas of the country.

When the threats of violence escalated to the real thing, many more doctors withdrew from the public eye. Nurses, EMTs, veterinarians, and anyone with any kind of medical training were desperately sought by those with sick relatives or those coming down with an illness themselves. Sometimes these people could take care of the problem, in many cases they couldn’t. Death rates from illness and injury soared. In many cases the only medically trained person in the area wasn’t a true doctor. In some areas these people thrived, having researched much more than their own specialty. In many cases these individuals set up shop as impromptu general practitioners, putting out the call for medical books to increase their knowledge base. In the end it was these non-certified general practitioners that lasted for the long run. People expected less from them than they did from trained doctors and would ask if they could help as opposed to insisting that they do so and getting violent if refused.

Home again – Sunday Evening:

I collapsed into bed as soon as they got me home. I was being tended by a bevy of beautiful women who were getting in each others way trying to make me comfortable. Finally I chased most of them out with a promise to spend time with everyone individually the next day. That promise, combined with my claims of pain and exhaustion, finally cleared the room of everyone except Holly, Sandra, and Katrina. Katrina asked if it was okay if she was only around on and off again for a few days since she wanted to spend some time with Erica while Doc was still watching her. When I replied that it would be fine, she departed as well.

Holly was slightly misty eyed and had been since earlier at the Doc’s office. I could tell she was holding her tongue about something and expected a serious scolding as soon as Sandra left the room. Sandra asked me what the Doc had told me about recovery and I relayed the information he had given to me to her. She got a self-satisfied look on her face: “Good, then you’ll be mostly recovered for next Saturday, assuming no complications?”

“Yes”, I replied, drawing the word out to show my confusion.

“Daddy, you’re horrible. You know next Saturday is my birthday. You’re just teasing me, aren’t you?”

“Of course I am.”, I was glad that she thought I was teasing her because in my current state of mind and with the painkillers in my body I had remembered nothing of the sort, “and I’ve a present for you as well.”

“You know what present I want Dad, if you have something else for me also then great but make sure there are no complications so I can have you for my birthday!”

I simply nodded. I could tell that she took after her mother in more than few ways. I had frequently found that Holly could be as stubborn as a mule (or a goat as recent experiences had shown me that they shared that quality as well). Now it looked like, through either nature or nurture, Sandra had picked that up as well.

Sandra leaned over and gave me a very non-daughterly kiss, brushing her breasts firmly against my arm in the process.

“Sandra, remember the doctor said no sex for a while. That’s because of the increased blood flow. You do that to me much more and I’ll have the same problem he was worried about.”

Sandra chuckled slightly and left the room, putting significantly more sway into her hips than was necessary for walking. I shook my head and looked back to Holly.

Holly had a distant look to her eyes. The mist had cleared from them and they were fairly bright once more. Lying down beside me she wrapped her arms around my chest, being careful to avoid my injured leg.

“Go to sleep.”, she said. “I’m just going to lie here a while holding you.”

My answer was muttered, exhaustion rapidly catching up with me. Within a few minutes I had fallen asleep.

I woke up, relatively clear headed, at around eight in the morning. With darkness falling as early as it did this time of year I figured I had gotten between twelve and thirteen hours of sleep. Holly was in bed beside me, one arm stretching out, her hand on my stomach as though to reassure herself that I was still here. I thought about Doc’s recommendation that I stay entirely off the leg for a few days but realized that nature was calling very insistently. The crutch he had sent with me for when I was walking again was leaning against the wall next to my bed so I slowly slid out from under Holly’s arm and, tucking the crutch under my arm, hobbled into the bathroom. Despite the trip being all of fifteen feet I decided that Doc’s advice was wise. My leg throbbed even from this short trip. After taking care of business I managed to make it back to the bed and ,after crawling in, found Holly glowering at me.

“Doc told you to stay off that leg for a couple of days, what did you think you were doing?”

“Going to the toilet. It was rather urgent.”

“Well, you stay off that leg. If you need anything just let me know, or any of the other women, and we’ll take care of it for you, got it?”

“Yes, Dear!”, I said it in such a manner that she could hear the capitals. I got another glower for my efforts. “Could I possibly get some breakfast?”

She snorted and got out of bed. Several minutes later she was back with a bowl of oatmeal and some toasted bread. As I ate she talked to me:

“I have a couple of things to take care of today so I’m going to have Rita stick with you right through. Sandra and Susan will pick up her slack on the housework so Rita won’t have anything extra to take care of once I’m home.”

“Where are you going?”

“I need to go down to Doc’s and make sure that the trigger phrase on Erica works. I’ll go down with Katrina when she goes in another hour or so. I’ll wait for either her or Angela to head back up here and come with them. So I’ll be gone longer than I need to but I’ll be in good, protective, company while I am.”

“Will you do me a favor then?”

“Sure, what do you need””

“Go into the closet with my trade goods, pull out twenty or twenty-five of the four serving dehydrated soups, and deliver them to Doc? For services rendered.”

“I can certainly do that. They should all fit in a backpack even so it’ll be no problem.”

“Thank you, Holly. One other thing before you leave though?”

“Yes?”, amazingly she still sounded patient as opposed to losing her patience with me.

“In my files, find the one titled ‘garden’ and bring it, a pencil, a pencil sharpener, and an eraser back to me? If I’m going to be stuck here anyhow, I may as well plot out next year’s garden and save a day later in winter or early spring.”

Side note: Many garden crops need to be rotated each year and not grown in the same location two years running. Quite a few need to be rotated on a four year basis, meaning you don’t grow the same thing in the same spot until the fourth year after you grew it there last time. This is one way of preventing any diseases that might infect a plant from spreading and becoming a serious problem. It necessitates keeping records and planning where things get planted each year to ensure a good harvest.

“Not a problem, I’ll have that for you in a minute or two.”

“Thank you, my love.”

Holly bent over to give me a kiss and then disappeared. She came back several minutes later with Rita and the paperwork I had asked for. Rita sat down on the bed and we chatted for a while. Holly and Katrina stopped in for kisses before they left. The day passed mostly pleasantly, discussing the garden with Rita, and later Monica when she stopped in for a bit. Jess came in with lunch later on. In one manner or another, all of my women stopped in for a bit to chat. The downside of the day was the mortification of figuring out how to use a five gallon bucket for a temporary toilet since we didn’t have a bedpan or anything we were willing to use as one. I figured it was only for one more day and then be damned if I wasn’t going to be mobile on my crutch even if it hurt like hell.

In mid-afternoon, perhaps an hour or two before dinner, Holly returned with Angela. She brought Angela back to our room and asked if it was okay for Angela to crash on our couch for a few days since Andy was being bunked down at Jess’ and bedrooms still weren’t set up at Jess’ house. I sharply told her that was fine, I was starting to get a little cranky from being confined to bed and my leg was starting to hurt again. I told myself I’d hold off until after dinner then take another pair of the painkillers Doc had given me. I had eight, I figured I could take a dose of two each day I was in bed and maybe crash for a long time so I didn’t notice being confined to bed as much, then I could ration them out to when my leg hurt badly after I was on the crutch.

I didn’t make it to dinner. I gave in and took a pair of painkillers about an hour before. I do remember eating but have no idea what I ate because I was so loopy from the pills. Shortly after eating I fell asleep and the next thing I knew I woke with Holly’s arm wrapped around me again. Pale winter sunlight shone through the curtains.

The second day was pure torture. I didn’t really have anything that needed doing that I could do in my bed. I convinced Holly to bring me my cleaning kit and the firearms I had with me on the trip, but cleaning those did not take a major portion of the day. I tried to get Holly to tell me why she was all fired up about having Erica stay with us or Jess but she just got close mouthed and told me to wait and see. Finally I managed to distract myself with a book I had only read three times already. One of the worse things about the Crash for me was not being able to get new books. I had been an avid reader but the habit was drifting away from me as I read the books we owned over and over. It was to a point where I could pick up a book and remember the entire storyline and side plots. Once I knew a book that well I generally didn’t read it again and I was running out of books that I didn’t know that well.

After dinner on the second day I took my painkillers and was out pretty quickly. I was eagerly anticipating the next day when I could be up and around. The lack of mobility was driving me insane. Even worse, I had been getting so much sex that twice a day seemed like a minimum and I hadn’t had any in a couple of days. I would swear I was going through withdrawal without it. I knew I’d have to wait for a fully mobile day with no bleeding before I could indulge which just made it worse. Although that also encouraged me to get mobile as soon as possible and to be extra careful once I was.

I ended up sleeping late since people were unwilling to wake me and had been keeping the volume down so as not to disturb me. Evidently someone, I guessed Holly, had informed the rest that I should sleep as much as possible.

When I woke, I heard soft voices from the room beside our bedroom. There was a window in the wall that allowed airflow into the bedroom when we were heating or cooling and the voices were drifting through it. I could make out Holly and Katrina talking, although only snatches of their conversation were audible:

“Remember, reinforce that. We need to get her off that hating kick. If she does, then we can probably convince her to stick around here and use this area as the base she was looking for...”

“I will do so. It would be pleasant to have her around again, especially if her attitude reverts to what it was before the rape. I would even not mind sharing with more people if that were the case.”

“Well, you have the trigger phrase. If I keep going down, he’ll get suspicious. If you do, he’ll think you’re just keeping tabs on your friend.”

“I think that they are worthy of each other so I will do what I can to facilitate this. I do not know about the emotional aspect of it though as her emotions are still incredibly tightly wound up.”

“Leave that to me then. I’ll take care of it as she recuperates. I very much want...”

At that point their voices softened and while I could hear talking, I could no longer make out the words. I knew something was up, and I was pretty sure it was regarding Erica. What exactly it was, I wasn’t sure of but I could tell Holly was plotting something.

I made sure to make some noise as I got out of bed and grabbed my crutch. The voices immediately stopped and Holly entered the bedroom a few moments later. She saw that I had gotten up and onto the crutch on my own and hovered nearby, I’m guessing to catch me if I started to fall. The leg was sore but not horribly so and it felt as though much of the swelling in the wound had gone down so I started my day.

Breakfast had been left out for me, although it appeared everyone else had eaten and was off doing something. While I was eating Katrina came out, bundled up for the cold, and gave me a quick kiss. She told me she was off to see Erica again and that Doc had Erica spending a lot more time awake now. She also said Erica wanted to talk to me about something once my leg was healed enough to make the trip back down to Doc’s office. I wondered about that since Erica had spoken to me as little as possibly previously but told her that I’d visit Doc’s as soon as I was off the crutch if I didn’t find a way to do so earlier. I figured if I did go down Doc could take a look at my wound and make sure it was healing okay as well.

Katrina also told me that she and Angela had made a quick trip down to where we had cached my bike and brought it back while I was on bed rest. It was out in the storage shed where we normally kept the bikes. After that bit of information she leaned over and gave me a significantly longer kiss before leaving.

I spent the day moving about a fair bit. When I wasn’t moving I worked on carving some new wooden toys for trade. It was one of the things I normally did in the dead of winter when there wasn’t much else that needed to get done. With the limits on what I could do right now I figured I could stock up a few extra toys to trade around the upcoming holiday time. I was also now mobile enough to tend my indoor plants.

With the additional people we were now feeding I could only provide a side salad for everyone about every ten days from my indoor growing and I thought I might be able to improve on that. I had additional ‘pots’ (the clear plastic containers from gourmet salads and the like) tucked away in a cupboard since I rotated through them after using each one, giving it some time out of the sun. It probably wouldn’t extend their lifespan like I hoped but since I had multiples that was how I did it. I also normally had a new batch coming up in a new container right before the previous one’s plants were spent. I figured I could plant up a few more and within four to eight weeks be able to provide fresh greens more than once every ten days.

Rita was back in the girl’s room and while she wasn’t the optimal person to ask (being fairly short) we had a step stool that could get her to the top shelf in the cupboard. I might be able to get to it myself, but not while I was using the crutch and I desperately did not want to strain the wound and get it bleeding again. She procured the other three containers that I had in rotation for me.

I also drafted Rita to go outside and fill them with soil. While she was doing that I started chitting (also called pre-sprouting) the seeds. The first of the containers would get curled cress. Even without chitting that one would be up in eight to ten days. Cress didn’t have a lot of volume but it would allow me to get a little bit of fresh greens in people’s diets by using them as a garnish. The second would have my favorite lettuce in it, called Eruption. It was a red-green lettuce that actually had a noticeable taste. Many lettuces were very bland but the Eruption tasted, to me, like it had a touch of spice in it. The final one would get planted with Oak Leaf lettuce. While it had the standard lettuce taste to me I could start using the baby leaves in twenty eight to thirty days growing it indoors. The Eruption took the same amount of time outdoors but I had noticed it took longer growing inside.

The process of chitting went like this: I took a thin piece of cotton cloth and moistened it with warm water (before the Crash I simply used white paper towels instead of cloth). I took a Ziploc sandwich bag (I saved any of them I could just for this purpose) and, after placing the seeds on the cloth and folding it over to cover them, placed the cloth in the bag, I sealed the bag with a bit of air in it and placed it somewhere warm. The top of our water heater fit the bill whenever the electricity wasn’t out. When it was out and I needed to chit I put the bags on the mantle over the fire. In a day or two (using fresh seed) the roots would be visible coming from the seed, at that point I planted them.

Larger, rounded, seeds like beans and peas had a slight variation. With those I’d put them in a mason jar and use twine to firmly tie a piece of mesh from an old window screen over them. Then I’d put tepid water in the jar, deep enough to cover the seeds. After letting them soak for between six and eight hours, I’d dump the water out. After that I’d give them a thirty second soak in tepid water both morning and evening until the roots were visible, then plant the seeds.

The chitting could cut off as much as a week of waiting for things to sprout on a normal schedule. Plus it gave less of a chance for the seeds to drown when planting outside in a wet spring. In this case, I just wanted them growing as quickly as possible.

I set the containers Rita had gotten and filled for me with my other indoor plants where they could thaw in the sun coming through the window. The soil that filled them was lumpy and frozen due to the outside conditions but it should thaw before the seeds were ready to plant.

I thanked Rita and she went back to what she had been doing, studying from what she said. Then I decided that, crutch be damned, I’d go ahead and make dinner. Lunch had been a catch as catch can episode, with different people in at different times. I’d waited for Holly and eaten with her.

Since I had some time I figured I’d make something, if not fancy, at least more fancy than usual. I used a base of rice, some honey, carrots, hazelnuts, butter, and a bit of the venison. I cooked the rice so it was sticky. While it was cooking I sliced and steamed the carrots. I ran off a quick, simple, dough made from water and fresh ground wheat berry flour (and grinding that while on the crutch was an adventure in stupidity on my part). Thin sliced venison was seared on each side and then wrapped in the dough. When I pulled the carrots out the venison dumplings took their place in the steamer. As the dumplings steamed I cracked and sliced the hazelnuts, mixing them with the rice.

When the dumplings were done I put everything in the oven on a very low temperature just to keep it all warm. Honey, water, and butter mixed together and heated until the butter was totally melted made for the last part. The sauce simmered on the stove until it was slightly thick but thoroughly mixed.

By the time I had everything ready I had an audience and had received several offers of help. Unfortunately none of the offers had been early enough to grind the wheat berries.

A few minutes after I was done, everyone that would be eating had arrived. I arranged the rice and nut mixture on the plates with the dumplings and carrots as sides. Then I drizzled the honey-butter mixture over the rice mixture and the carrots and served. It wasn’t as good as I remembered similar dishes being back when I had a wider array of ingredients available but it certainly disappeared off of people’s plates quickly enough. As an added bonus, Jess asked me for the recipe after we were all done eating. It was nice to know that my replacement cook (as it seemed Jess was slotted for) still wanted my input.

I managed, except while grinding, to almost forget about my leg while I was cooking. Once dinner was over and I tried to stand without the crutch, I was immediately reminded. Holly sat me back down and reminded me that we were supposed to change the dressing. As she did so, I looked at the wound. It was ugly, but it was still closed and there was no sign of blood. As it was only a couple of hours until bedtime I started to anticipate sating the addiction to sex I had recently discovered.

Bedtime came rather rapidly. My leg ached slightly but not enough to take a pain killer that would also dull my enjoyment of sex. In the last few minutes before bed Holly informed me that I would be taking Rita to bed since she was the lightest and least likely to aggravate my leg while on top of me. She made no bones about specifying that Rita would be on top and that I was not to use my wounded leg at all. Once again I wanted to complain about Holly taking things in hand and issuing orders but I really had no argument with them since they made logical sense. In order to mollify me, since she could see me bristle somewhat, Holly leaned over and whispered in my ear:

“If I don’t see any blood on the bandages in the morning, I’ll wake you up on time with your favorite wake-up call.”

Holly knew exactly how to manipulate me and just how easy it was to do so. What could I say, I wasn’t going to raise a fuss and miss waking up to one of her blow jobs.

I slid into bed nude and waited. The wait was not very long at all, within a minute Rita came in. Holly was staying out in the living room for now and I could hear music playing softly out there along with murmured voices.

Rita slid out of her clothing. She was almost, but not quite, sultry about it. The only thing that spoiled the effect was that she appeared to be in a bit of a rush so wasn’t taking quite as much time as it would to be truly sultry. The last thing she did was remove an anal plug. I recognized it as being larger than the one I had originally given her so I guessed that she had been working up in size.

I gazed at her body as she stripped. Rita still looked like she was fourteen or fifteen but now it was a well developed fourteen or fifteen. Evidently living with us was being good to her. She crawled onto the bed, careful of my leg, and stretched herself out against my side. When she leaned over to give me a kiss, she pressed her breasts firmly against my rib cage. That was enough to get my erection started. When she noticed my cock stirring, she slid one small hand down and lightly brushed it, speeding the process. Her lips pressed against my ear and then backed off a bit. A soft whisper:

“Holly told me to take it easy on you. I’ve a better idea though. What would you like and what are you up for?”

There was a slight emphasis on the word ‘up’ and she squeezed my cock as she said the word.

In a soft voice I replied:

“I’m up for anything that won’t re-open my wound. I do agree with Holly that you should be on top but aside from those conditions, anything goes. How about you straddle my face for a while and let me eat you?”

Rita’s reply was to turn and slide her pussy right up to my face, playfully rubbing it against my chin. With her head over my cock I was treated to the view of her young looking pussy and ass right in front of my face. My tongue slid out and began to tease her pussy lips. I could tell that she was already soaking wet and ready to go. As I teased her with my tongue, I felt her mouth envelop the head of cock and start sucking. I eased off of eating her a little as she sucked me, not wanting to distract her. She had some good suction going on the head of my cock and, as always, when she took more of me in, her small mouth was giving me the added pleasure of its tightness moving up and down my shaft.

Not wanting to waste my load in her mouth, which was going to happen if I focused on what she was doing for another minute or two, I decided to distract her. I leaned my head up and started flicking her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. It threw her off of her rhythm and I took the opportunity to lean my head up a bit and suck her clitoris in, trapping it between my lips. I continued to lightly brush it with my tongue while applying a pulsing, squeezing, pressure with my lips at the same time. After a few seconds of that she had released my cock from her mouth in order to gasp. Once she caught her breath:

“I thought I was supposed to be doing all the work here?”

“Rita this isn’t work, trust me on that, this is my pleasure. Yours to of course but...”

Her reply came out mumbled as I increased the pressure of my lips on her clitoris.

I brought Rita to orgasm this way and then asked her to turn around. Her small breasts looked as though they had filled out some since the last time I had really studied them. They were firm and taut and definitely on the small side of a ‘B’ cup now. Her nipples and areolae were still fetchingly large on her breasts and were both in an excited state. My face smelled of her, musky and spicy at the same time, and the scent alone was a turn on. I used my arms to position her over my cock but let her lower herself down. She was quite tight and even with my erection smaller than normal due to another episode of blood loss it might still be painful for her to achieve full penetration if I didn’t let her take her own time.

She lowered herself onto my cock with an agonizing slowness. When I opened my eyes to look at her, she had a playful look on her face as though she knew just what she was doing to me. She had, admittedly, a good reason for going that slow as even with her wet and me smaller than normal it was still a tight squeeze. I tried to just lay back and enjoy it but after a couple of minutes, when she was only halfway down, I asked her to bury my cock in her.

Rita shifted to put all her wait onto her torso, driving my cock deep into her. It was tight and friction made it hurt some for both of us but once I was all the way in her, I pulled her upper body onto my chest and crushed her against me for a moment. I reached for her breasts and after fondling for a bit I drew them towards my mouth. It was a no go, they wouldn’t reach. When she noticed what I was doing, or at least trying to do, she shifted again so her legs held her weight while I was still deeply buried in her.

“Sit up against the headboard.”, she said.

She scooted along with me as I drew myself up. When I was in an almost totally upright sitting position, her breasts were right below my own nipples. I drew them up as far as they would come and then managed to duck my head enough to capture her nipples in my mouth. She rose slightly on my cock to make it easier and when I had good suction on them, she let herself back down, stretching her nipples with a contented sigh.

Rita asked me to let her know at least a minute or two before I was going to come and then started to move. She slid up and down my cock, interspersed with movements that looked like they belonged in either belly dancing or hula hooping. Wherever they came from they had the head of my cock brushing against the walls of her pussy on all sides. I held off for as long as I could but finally let her know that I’d be coming soon. Her immediate reaction was to slide up off my cock. That action by itself, with the tightness and friction involved, nearly made me come even sooner. Once she was off she looked me in the eye:

“I’ve been using the anal plug just like you said. I’m on the third size up now and I think you’ll be happiest coming in my ass, so...”

She shifted forward slightly and guided the head of my cock to her asshole with her hand. If I thought her cunt was still tight, her ass must have been a vise. I could feel her sphincter trying to crush every inch of my cock as she slowly buried me in her ass. I let that work for me, the pressure from her ass acting like a cock ring and keeping me from coming for just a little longer. She got my cock almost all the way in her ass before needing to withdraw it a bit to get further. After a couple of those adjustments I still wasn’t all the way in her and there was no way I’d be able to hold off on coming any longer. As I began to come I heard her joining me with an orgasm of her own.

Several minutes later, when I had recovered, I looked at her. Her face was flushed and beads of sweat were visible on her forehead.

“So, I guess you enjoy the anal sex also?”

“Well, yes and no. I like a little bit of the pain but what really gets me off is looking at your face when your cock is buried inside of me. You look so happy and ecstatic that just knowing I can do that for you triggers an orgasm for me.”

It sounded to me like Holly had been making suggestions again, the in-trance kind. I still wasn’t sure if I wanted to complain about it but thinking of our original deal, I decided against it. She wasn’t getting as much of the in-person control over my partners as she had said she wanted. I figured if she was happy with this kind of control instead, I should let it be. Control was control and if this satisfied her need for it and didn’t detract from, or even heightened, my pleasure I should just let it go.

Rita was a little longer recovering before she wanted to move but then she positioned herself next to me and licked my cock like an ice cream cone until she had it clean. I slid back down into a lying position on the bed and Rita snuggled in beside me. The last thing I did was to take a pain pill so I would sleep soundly. I knew that Holly would get the light when she came in and right now I just wanted to do the stereotypical guy thing and just fall asleep. So I did.

A moist, warm, pressure on my cock brought my eyes slowly open. Morning light was shining in through the curtains on the window over the bed. My gaze drifted down towards my waistline to see Holly’s head slowly moving over my groin. My cock was slow to respond as I laid there enjoying the sensation of her mouth on my soft organ. Holly had, in the past, expressed enjoyment at sucking on me while I was soft so I didn’t think I needed to rush to get an erection. She enjoyed the difference in textures between my soft skinned, non-erect penis and the much harder version that came with an erection. She had told me that there were some things that she enjoyed doing that she could only do while I was soft.

I found it to my benefit to let her slowly work on my soft cock and, for a change, I didn’t have to focus on not getting an erection while she did. There were rolls with her tongue that bounced me around inside her mouth, pressure from her lips that I would never have noticed while hard, and a variety of other things that she had shown me over the years. Most of the time she only had the chance to do one or two of them before I was hard. This time she got to use all her tricks. It was maybe ten minutes before I begin to stiffen up. Between my still being half-asleep, the pain pill I had taken the night before, and blood loss from my recent wound she had plenty of time to play.

Once I was fully erect she glanced up at my face. Noting that I was awake and mostly alert, she got down to business. Using her normal deep-throating technique of swallowing the head of my cock into her throat and slowly drawing it back out she had me at close to a full erection shortly (with a bit of light headedness to boot). Then she started alternating that with rapidly sliding her mouth up and down my cock, her lips closed to give me as much pressure as possible. She really got me going when she started another old trick of hers. As she slid up and down my cock, with tightly closed lips, she would bring her teeth in close enough to graze the skin of my cock. Nowhere near enough contact for me to worry about being bitten but somewhere along the level of what you feel with a fingertip drawn lightly across sensitive skin.

Holly was happy because she got to show me all the tricks of her cock sucking skills once again and I was happy because I was on the receiving end of said tricks. At some point during the blow job I also found a smallish ‘B’ cup breast in my field of vision as Rita woke up. She was leaning over and watching what Holly was doing and, incidentally, putting her breast right above my face. I stretched my neck up and trapped her nipple with my mouth.

Some days I was a breast man. As soon as I had Rita’s nipple in my mouth and began to suck on it, I could feel an orgasm coming on. It was only another minute or two after that point before I filled Holly’s mouth with my come. In the intervening time my right hand managed to find Rita’s other breast and was stroking and tweaking its nipple when I came.

Getting out of bed was less of a chore than it had been the day before. While my leg was still sore, it was less sore than it had been and the more noticeable, and irritating, thing was that the muscles were very stiff.

I managed to have breakfast with most of my ladies that morning, although Katrina had spent the night down with Erica. I chatted with Jess for a bit and she agreed that we really ought to get Pam back up to one of our houses. In passing I also mentioned that Mary wanted to come up as well. Jess did a few quick calculations and told me that with a little bit of doubling up of rooms on the part of those willing we could certainly do that but, especially with Erica going to be healing up with us for a while, that was going to be about our limit on people. I agreed with her, privately thinking that we might have gone over the optimal number already.

After breakfast I meandered my way into the TV room and found Angela slowly waking up on the couch in there. She had been spending lots of hours with Doc recently so we had let her sleep until she woke up naturally.

I settled into an armchair and began some more carving of wooden toys. After a few minutes I felt someone staring and looked up to find Angela looking at me with a quizzical look on her face. I shrugged and softly asked: “What?”

“I was just wondering”, she said, “I never knew you beyond a friendly nod in the store and a first name greeting before the Crash but I wouldn’t quite have expected something like this from you.”

The statement was accompanied by a finger pointing in the general direction of the kitchen and table where several of the ladies were still sitting and talking.

“Well”, I replied, “ It certainly could have been one of my fantasies but as things were then, I never would’ve pursued it. Even now things seem to have snowballed and are not anything even vaguely resembling in my control. Some of it is Holly’s doing and some of it seems to have just happened out of the blue with one thing leading to another.”

“Don’t you have some, ummmm, problems... keeping them all happy?”

“No-one has complained to me yet but this is all still relatively new so who knows what may happen in time. But, even with this”, gesturing towards my wounded leg, “I’m still good for coming at least twice a day, plus Holly has done a little groundwork to ensure that I can be good for more than that. That works out to fourteen sessions of sex in a week, minimum, divided among six women currently. More than twice a week for each.”

Angela was blushing horribly by this point but I continued on.

“ Admittedly there are two more women that will be coming back to the houses soon, but with a little added effort on my part they can all still get done at least twice a week. Some of them want more, some want less, but it seems to work out. In all honesty I seem to be wanting sex at least twice a day, so three times a day certainly wouldn’t be out of the question some days. I’m sure Holly could ‘help’ me make three a day standard if that were necessary and that would give twenty-one per week, even with the two more coming home that would still be just shy of three times, per woman, per week.”

“Don’t they mind sharing though? I mean... I can’t quite imagine sharing a lover with seven or eight other women.”

“Well, they don’t mind so much although some aren’t quite as fond of sharing in the same session. You can ask them about it, I don’t think they’d mind talking about it. Holly could probably explain it best.”

“I just might do that. Excuse me, I need to get some breakfast. I’m starving.”

Angela got up and went to the kitchen. I settle back in to working on my carving. About fifteen minutes later Holly came in and sat on the coffee table, facing me.

“So, what do you think about Angela?”, she asked.

“Nice girl, she was the ‘Angel’ I mentioned a few times back before the Crash. She worked up at Safeway. Since the crash she went to a full ‘Angela’ instead of Angel. I can’t blame her for that with the current reactions when someone mentions the word Angel.”

“I know that and that isn’t what I meant. I think you know that also. She has the hots for you, she told me she did back before the Crash even but never did anything about it because you were married.”

“What do you want me to say, Holly? That I think she’s attractive and that I’d love to have sex with her? Yes and yes, but don’t you think there are enough women around here already that are my lovers? I would think that you’d be jealous by now.”

“Why would I be jealous. I’ve had veto power on all these women and I selected a few all by myself. Admittedly you ended up approving of them but still. Plus, I can drop any of them into a trance, if I think there is a problem, to take care of things. She’d be no different and since she’ll be around for a few months taking care of Erica, I thought that she ought to be available to you as well. No use in wasting a slot in one of the bedrooms with someone that won’t be participating fully in our little community here. Plus, I thought you might think she was hot.”

A word here on Angela. Her original name was Mitsukai, given to her by her mother who was of Japanese ancestry. The name translated to ‘Angel’ in English and so that was what she used when asked. Her father was of Mexican ancestry and she had received some very good genes from each parent. She had epicanthic folds to her dark brown eyes, the pupils were dark enough that they could appear black in the slightest shade. Her skin was a mix of the classic pale Japanese and the frequently found brown Mexican leading to a pale shade of brown with a slight hint of yellow to it. Her hair was the jet black that is frequently found in both those societies. Growing up in America before the Crash had given her a stature taller than either of her ancestries would provide for, she stood about 5′5″ tall. Growing up in America before the Crash had also afforded her the dairy and meats to fill out significantly, her breasts were a solid ‘C’ cup. All in all she was an incredibly attractive, mixed ancestry, woman that was in tip-top shape from her time with Hell’s Fury.

A thought occurred to me as I was picturing her in my mind. She was yet another woman with what were classically called ‘child-bearing hips’. I thought I might know why Holly was interested now and hell yes, I thought she was hot.

“Yes, I think she’s hot. I’d love to have sex with her but I don’t want anyone to start feeling left out or crowded out of being my lover by more additions.”

“Don’t worry about it. No-one will mind. She expressed interest but not very directly so I’ll need to get her talking about it a bit first. You can probably have her in a few days. You can thank me later.”

With a slightly lascivious grin in my direction, Holly left the room.

I shook my head and went back to carving.

The day passed uneventfully, aside from a revelation I had that they really could put me out to stud, at least in the winters. Somehow, Holly and I had managed to find people that could accomplish all of the tasks that used to fall to me. I thought that in late spring through fall things might be a bit different with landscaping and gardening tasks to be taken care of. In the winter though everything was covered except for some very minor tasks taking care of the indoor and greenhouse plants. I had already explained a fair number of those tasks to Rita as well so even that was questionable.

Holly had decided that I would be ‘thanking’ her this evening. We had had sex with her on top enough in the past that she felt she could manage to keep from messing up my leg by putting too much weight on it. My only disappointment with her decision was thinking that she was still in the ‘take it easy on him’ phase that she had instructed Rita to follow last night.

When we went to bed I found that she was still in that phase but my disappointment eased a bit as we had a long, lazy, sexual encounter. After encouraging my erection with her mouth and hand, Holly mounted me and slowly rocked back and forth on my cock. Having been my wife for years with relatively frequent sex and having given me two children, she wasn’t exactly tight, even with the Kegels she did daily. So while her slow movements were enough to keep me hard, they certainly weren’t enough to get me to come. I didn’t mention that fact to her because it still felt good.

After about thirty minutes of her slow rocking, she looked at me:

“This isn’t going to get you off, is it?”

“Well, no. But it feels great so I wasn’t going to say anything.”

Holly shook her head, “So much for being entirely gentle.”, she muttered.

She sped the pace of her rocking up and put a bit of up and down motion into it as well. After a few minutes she looked at me again, shook her head, and stopped the rocking portion, moving just to an up and down motion. Finally a few minutes later she pulled off of my cock, shifted forward, and buried me in her ass. She was still quite tight there and a few minutes of the gentle rocking she began with me in her ass had me close to coming. I didn’t say anything though and when she looked at me one final time I just smiled. She responded by starting a vigorous up and down motion, squeezing my cock with her sphincter muscle. Within another minute I was coming.

Holly had gotten to come quite a few times while we were going at it and had one final orgasm when I shot my come into her ass. Her breathing was heavy and ragged but as she slid off of my cock and rolled to the bed beside me, she glanced at my leg.

“I didn’t hurt your leg at all, did I?”

“No more than the little bit of a twinge it has been giving me when I get my blood flowing strongly. Thank you, that was wonderful. I, or more correctly we, haven’t had a nice long session of sex in what seems like forever.”

“You’re welcome. I need to crash now. I pretty much tired myself out.”

Holly rolled over and within a few minutes was snoring away.

The next morning was Friday. I woke up to familiar ministrations and looked down to find Jess working on my cock with her mouth. She was entirely nude and had all her rings and chains in place. My cock responded much more quickly to the sight of her in only her piercings than it had to Holly the night before. I felt a brief flash of guilt about that before Jess noticed I was awake and pulled her mouth off of my cock.

“My turn.”, she said with sultry grin on her face, “It’s been too long since I had you last.”

She put the emphasis to her words by sliding down onto my cock, burying it in her pussy with a single thrust. She was so wet that I’d had women I’d lubed up who were less slick. My leg was forgotten, by both of us, over the next few minutes as she pounded her pussy with my cock. Her breasts bouncing in front of my face were nearly mesmerizing, the chains and rings catching the morning sun through the window and glittering in time with the bounces. I reached up and grabbed the chain. Pulling it towards me, I tried to reach her nipples with my mouth. She wasn’t cooperating so her nipples stretched towards me. I was hesitant to pull too hard, not wanting to tear the piercings out but I could hear her breath speeding up even more as I pulled. If I had any doubts as to her enjoyment the reaction of her nipples, stiffening and coloring up to their near purple color as they fully engorged, chased them away.

I could see the nipples and I wanted them in my mouth so I tugged harder still. A small cry of pain escaped Jess’ mouth and she gave in and leaned towards me. I captured one nipple my mouth and the other with a hand as she went back to trying to pound me.

Frustrated noises escaped Jessica’s mouth as she found she was unable to pound me as hard from this position.

“Up and off my cock”, I ordered.

She immediately obeyed.

I scooted upwards as Rita had had me do, putting my back against the headboard of the bed.

“Now, back on my cock and back to what you were doing.”

Jess scooted forwards a bit, aimed my cock with her hand and slid me fully into her in a single thrust. She got back to pounding away. Her nipples were now in my face and I promptly took one into my mouth. Little nips with my teeth and light swipes of my tongue kept getting sighs, moans, and gasps from her as she pounded away. I continued to play with her nipples, switching from one to the other. I had to focus hard on them or I would’ve been coming almost immediately from the force of the pounding Jess was giving me.

I wanted Jess to have at least one big orgasm before I came, she had had several little ones if I was judging correctly but no big one yet. I reached for the lower chain, the one connecting her belly button piercing to her clit piercing. Tugging lightly on it with one hand to draw back her clit hood, I reached my other hand down for her, now exposed, clit. She jumped as I brushed against it and came hard when I lightly pinched it. I rhythmically pinched it over and over, ruining the beat she was using for her pounding. She slouched down onto me, my cock fully buried in her cunt and came massively, over and over, as I continued paying attention to her clitoris. Once she was done coming it was time to take care of myself.

“Off my cock and turn around. I want you on all fours, facing my feet. Then I want you to lower your butt down towards my cock and slide it into your pussy. Then you’ll move forward and backwards to fuck it.”

I leaned my head out to one side as she followed my commands. I watched the sway of her breasts as she mounted me. The position I had told her to take would do two things, it would have my cock touching spots inside of her that most other positions didn’t allow, and it would bend my cock a bit. After the pounding she had been giving me I figured this position would have me coming shortly.

I was correct, in just a couple of minutes with this new position I was ready to come. I repositioned myself behind her and just as I was about to come I ordered Jess to sit up straight. As she did I reached around her, grabbed her breasts and drew her back to lean on my chest as I came inside of her. I mauled her breasts and nipples roughly with my hands as I came, eliciting another orgasm from her. This one came with sound, not quite a shout but a moan that increased in volume until it was just over conversational level and continued until I had finished coming in her.

It was a great start to the day but my next action was to take one of my pain pills. I hadn’t taken one the night before and our vigorous activities had my leg throbbing by the time we were done. A quick peek under the bandage showed a spot of blood but no active bleeding so I figured it had been close but we were safe. Since Holly would change the bandage later on, I daubed the bit of blood up with a cloth I kept next to my bed for cleanup after sex. Then I snugged the bandage back down.

We got up out of bed and started the rest of the day. Once again, I had a light schedule. Pretty much I was left to figure out what I could and should do as my normal tasks were being done by my ladies. It was a good thing that things were working that way as I spent half the day loopy from the pain pill I had taken. I did remember to wrap Sandra’s bras, wrapping paper was a thing of the past so we normally used spare cloth. We’d cut down clothing or other cloth that was too battered to use for its original purpose any more and save the larger pieces.

Medium sized pieces of the cloth were used for other items like being sewn into a closed ended tube with an absorbent material in the middle to be used as washable pads for women’s periods or similar pieces made slightly smaller to be used for washable ‘toilet paper’. There were a large number of uses so not much cloth went to waste.

I noticed, over the course of the day, several of the ladies bringing oddly sized or shaped packages wrapped in cloth into the house as well.

My big ‘work’ for the day was when I discovered that the seeds I had set to chitting had sent out their roots, so I planted them in the containers I had prepared for them earlier in the week.

That evening Holly asked me if I would be okay with no sex that night so as to save myself for Sandra the next day. I replied that even with sex tonight tomorrow wouldn’t be a problem, but that I was okay with passing up sex for the evening. My leg was still a little jumpy from Jess and I in the morning so I took one of my two remaining pain pills and went to sleep early.

To be continued...