The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mc md mf ff ds fd hm in ma bd

Please note: above specifications are for the story as a whole, not individual chapters.

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

Fallen Future

Chapter 16 – Memories

The Crash occurred over a period of time and different areas of the country were affected at different rates. In many rural areas it seemed to move much more slowly as people frequently had food stocks, crops, gardens, livestock, etc... that tided them over for a bit. At least until others came to try to take it.

Many normally law-abiding people resorted to whatever means they needed to to try to get food for their families, especially those with children. Scenes that could have come straight out of Mad Max were seen in many areas. People would set up a roadblock and try to rob anyone passing by of any food or useful items that they might have. This mainly occurred on the outskirts of cities at first, then on the outskirts of suburbs, and finally anywhere at all. Caution was the watchword for those using vehicular transportation after the first few weeks of the Crash. After a month or so most of these roadblocks were abandoned as the people manning them realized that they weren’t getting enough out of them to make it worth their while.

While the roadblocks were still in place the one exception to them trying to stop everyone was military convoys. While the internet and other communication systems were still functional in some places the military was performing its missions to hand out food to starving cities. There were several occurrences where larger groups of people tried to roadblock the convoys and steal the supplies they carried.

Unfortunately for those who manned the roadblocks, the convoys normally held several personnel carriers as well and when being intentionally fired on, the soldiers had no qualms about returning fire. These attempts were carried by the news, with graphic pictures in many cases. Attempts to roadblock full convoys ceased after the idea that it was suicide to try to take down a twenty truck military convoy spread around.

Monday (two weeks after Sandra’s birthday):

‘So there I was, curled up in the back of the truck as we sped along the highway. I was nearly catatonic and totally apathetic at the time. But even in that state, there was a track in the back of mind that repeated over and over: “Simmons, Jenkins, Carmine, Smith, Pender”. I wanted to remember them in case I ever came across them again. I heard voices arguing, some of them male, and snapped out of my catatonia enough to grasp a weapon and draw it close. Shortly thereafter I heard a truck start up and roar off into the distance. My truck rocked again and then Kat was with me. I was talking, saying something, but it was nonsense. Kat tried to soothe me as best as she could. I smelled Elizabeth’s scent nearby and then felt a slight sting and blackness engulfed me.

K: Elizabeth gave Erica a shot to knock her out. We had to be active and moving but she really needed a female with her when awake or she would start thrashing and get violent.’

“The ‘K’ notation is Katrina’s comments?”, I asked.

“Yes”, replied Holly.

I nodded and went back to the transcript Holly had given me. She had taken it down from Erica’s memories as related while Erica was in trance.

‘When I woke up, the truck was racing along the road. I could tell from the pitch of the motor and the swaying of the vehicle. I was totally apathetic at this point, out of catatonia but positive that nothing mattered whatsoever. We drove for some length of time, I can’t say how long, and then the truck came to a stop. My apathy lifted enough to be curious so I got up to find out what was happening. I could see a serious roadblock in the distance. It was actually set up to stop people coming around a curve on the far side though. In the distance beyond the roadblock a small town was visible.

I got out and approached the driver side door. “Why are we stopped?”, I demanded.

“Erica, you’re awake!”

“No shit Sherlock, why’d we stop for a bunch of pussies with cars blocking the roads. This thing has the suspension to drive right over them or at least go through the ditch on either side.”

“We’re trying to see what they have for firepower, that’s why Katrina has the binoculars over there on the passenger side.”

I pulled the driver out: “Get in back pussy. We’re going through. Kat, get your baby.”

Katrina quickly put the binoculars down and reached in back for her M-107.

“How accurate are you from a moving vehicle?”

“Not as accurate as from a stable position but I will do what I can.”

I hit the accelerator, trusting that the previous driver had gotten in the back. I figured if she hadn’t, it was her own damn fault. The two trucks still behind us started up more slowly but followed. The truck I was driving accelerated kind of like a whale out of water but I got it up to fifty miles per hour before they noticed us approaching their precious roadblock.

It was a nice long, straight, approach. The asphalt was still fairly intact there so we had a smooth ride. Kat was hanging out of the window, using the brace for the wide angle mirror to support her rifle and I heard the first shot from her when we were more than 500 yards out. She grunted, so I assumed she had missed. Her second shot was followed by a sigh of satisfaction and I guessed that she had found her range and windage, and that the road was smooth enough for her to have some accuracy. On a professional level, I was satisfied with that but on a more personal level I still didn’t care. I was pushing the truck up faster and thought I could see them firing some of their own weaponry back at us.

As we drew closer I noticed that the right hand side of the roadblock was made up of some pathetic foreign compact car. I guessed that they had put it on that side figuring people trying to run the roadblock coming out of town would still have it ingrained in them to stay on the correct side of the road. That would make them more likely to hit the heavier side of the block, composed of SUVs and pickup trucks, on the right coming out of town. It was fine with me though, I figured I could run right through that little Honda or Toyota or whatever and keep right on going. I might scratch my bumper but there would be no serious damage. The army had beefed up the front end of all their trucks just for occasions like this. Well, maybe not occasions just like this but for similar reasons.

I picked up the radio: “Kat, call signals?”, I yelled.

Through the rushing air from her open window I heard her holler back, “Green, one, two, and three. We are one.”

“Green one to Green two and Green three. Plan: Green one is going through on the right, I’ll use deceleration from the impact to assist in turn to block road from other side. Green two, go through to middle of blockade, take them in enfilade. Green three, block this side of roadblock. Green team, no prisoners.”

K: It was eerie, she was yelling but it was entirely in a monotone. Have you ever heard a raised voice in a monotone? It does not sound natural.

I pushed the accelerator to the floor and we hit seventy. I yelled to Katrina to slide back in and belt up. She had fired at least three more times but I hadn’t heard negatives or positives due to the volume of the rushing wind. I noticed that two shots had hit the windshield in the center. The safety glass had spider webbed around the holes but hadn’t shattered. The wind whistling through the bullet holes added to the cacophony in the cab of the truck.

All of it didn’t matter to me in the slightest. I just knew that there were men manning that roadblock and that, given the chance, their behavior would probably match that of those back in the boarded up diner. As my foot mashed the accelerator to the floor we were doing around seventy-five miles per hour. Through the back of my mind ran the chant: “Simmons, Jenkins, Carmine, Smith, Pender”. I yelled to Kat, “Brace for impa...”, my warning cut off as we struck the little import compact hard enough to send it spinning into the ditch at the side of the road. I wrestled with the steering wheel to retain control of the truck. The impact with the smaller car had helped a great deal with deceleration and I pushed the brake pedal down to finish my maneuver. When we were slow enough I yanked the wheel around, slewing the rear of the truck to the right with my own door facing the roadblock. I grabbed an M-4, most likely belonging to the previous driver, and spilled out the door yelling, “Kat, fire over the top of the cab!”

I slithered out of the driver’s seat with the door half open, landing on the running board. I kept the door between myself and the roadblock, scanning for targets. There were several individuals lying motionless, two sprawled over the vehicles on the roadblock and one on the asphalt on our side of it, testifying to Kat’s uncanny accuracy with her baby. Three men were still standing on this side of the roadblock, their mouth’s hanging open like they had just seen a ghost. I quickly aimed and fired at one, hearing a loud “CRACK!” overhead that left my ears ringing. My target and one other dropped. The third threw down his weapon and yelled, “I surrend...”, his statement cutting off as I targeted and dropped him.

Gunfire erupted from somewhere in the barricade itself. At least one individual had taken cover inside of one of the vehicles. Several shots rang out from the side, where Green Two had taken the previous place of the compact car. A single shot rang out from the far side of the barricade as well. Then there was nothing. I clung to the M-4 as I went to the back of the truck again, climbed in and curled up around the weapon. The previous driver got out of the back as I was climbing in and I noticed her looking at me like I was some sort of unknown monster. She shrank to the far side of the interior, trying to stay as far away from me as possible. I didn’t care though. For the moment, at least, the nightmare I had been living had receded somewhat and as the adrenaline left me I fell into a deep sleep.

K: Elizabeth gave Erica another injection as soon as she was asleep, to try to keep her out for as long as possible. The group gathered to discuss what had just happened as several individuals were aghast at what had occurred. At least two people other than myself had watched Erica shoot the man who tried to surrender and they were quite vocal about wanting something to be done. They had no ideas about what it was that should be done though. Eventually we gave up trying to figure out what to do right at that moment and decided that we should drive into the town that the roadblock had been outside of.’

I put the transcript down, “Damn, she was seriously psychotic Katrina. I am assuming that she got at least somewhat better since she didn’t shoot me on sight. But I’m guessing not a lot better since she looked like she would as soon shoot me as talk to me when we first met.”

“She was... disturbed, badly disturbed. Whether or not you believe it, she was much better when you met her than she had been at that time. It was unexpected to me, she used to be very loose in her morals and had lots of boyfriends. Unfortunately that attracted the attention of some men she would have been better off being ignored by. I underestimated her reaction to the situation, as did Elizabeth.”

“I knew you had said she was raped, but men, plural?”

“Elizabeth and I found her afterwards. She had been left tied up for anyone to find so she is lucky we were searching for her. I would prefer not to talk about that any more though.”

“Well, I’m thinking that I don’t want to be reading this transcript before bed. So let’s talk about something else. How are the shooting lessons going?”

When Katrina had given Sandra the M-4 for her birthday, she had also offered to give her lessons on how to use it. When some of the others heard about that they started asking Katrina to teach them as well so now Katrina was, in essence, running a class for quite a few novice shooters from our household and friends. Sandra, Susan, Rita, Holly, Jess, and Steve were being taught the basics. Katrina intended to take any of them that wanted to an intermediate level and was even willing to go into more advanced shooting if she thought any of them had the potential to benefit from it.

“They are going well. Surprisingly, of all of the students, Susan and Rita seem to be those who will be the best after training. Steven is competent but shies away from the larger calibers. Sandra, Holly, and Jessica will be adequate but not exceptional. I am surprised to find that I am enjoying teaching firearms skills to people again. I was training Hell’s Fury members in firearms skills and it had gotten tedious.”

“Perhaps it’s because you are teaching family how to defend themselves and each other? I could see where that might make the difference.”

“Well, I did enjoy teaching Hell’s Fury recruits for a while, until the group got too large, so perhaps you are correct?”

Holly came into the TV room where we were sitting and chatting. I saw her hand a piece of cloth to Katrina and ask her if she thought that would do. Katrina replied something about aging it and it would do fine. As she passed it back to Holly I noted that it looked like a military name tag, the cloth type that is attached to uniform jackets, and saw part of the lettering on it; “Pend...”. I thought about asking them what they were going to be doing with it and decided that I really didn’t want to know.

My leg had just about healed up enough to be able to do market again, Katrina had been covering my table for me. Normally Sandra and another person (different each time) had been going along with her while I was laid up. She had kept meticulous records on what sold and it appeared her sausages were being well received. She had been taking in a bit more than I had been on my market trips so now she and I were going to be doing market together. It would be good to have another person with bartering skills available so I wouldn’t be quite as tied to the table.

The next day was a market day so I began to assemble the load to take down. We were into December now and my dehydrated soups were normally a very good seller in cold weather. I had quite a a large volume of them due to larger than anticipated crops back during the harvest season. Despite having an Excalibur dehydrator and a solar dehydrator I had had to press my old car into service for additional dehydration.

Using a car for dehydration is fairly easy to do. I just laid wire racks of foods to dry across the seats and anywhere that would hold them, closed the car down and let it heat up. I used a thermometer inside to get a temperature reading and propped the doors open slightly to maintain the temperature I wanted. It would have been easier if I had an older car with window handles, then I could have rolled windows up and down to adjust the temperature The windows on mine were, unfortunately, all electric and the battery was toast so I needed to use the whole doors for ventilation.

I decided on the soups and fresh fruits. The last of the bananas had gone out while I was recuperating but I had the first of the winter citrus coming ripe in the greenhouse so I included some of those.

After packing up goods for the market I settled in for some thought. There was lots of stuff going on that I was aware of, unofficially, and I wondered what the whole story was. I had overheard Holly and Katrina several times when they were unaware and I knew something was up and that it had to do with Erica. In addition, Holly had been practically throwing me at Angela. The only reason nothing had happened there was because she had volunteered to assist Doc on an ongoing basis and was bunking down in the clinic most of the time. I decided that as much as I might want to just not know, I probably ought to figure out exactly what was going down.

As Holly and I were getting ready for bed, I spoke her trigger phrase.

“Holly, what exactly is going on with you, Katrina, and Erica.”

“I don’t want to say.”

I was a bit surprised by her reply but realized I had never put any sort of suggestion in place the that she answer me truly and completely, or if she didn’t want to. I thought quickly for a minute.

“Holly, do you like this state? Do you like being in trance? You told me before you were surprised at how good it feels. Do you want to continue to have me put you in this state?”

“Yes, I like this state. Yes, I want to continue to have you put me in trance.”

“If you want me to continue putting you in this state then you need to answer my question as to what is going on with you, Katrina, and Erica.”

Her face got very agitated and I was afraid she was going to snap out of trance before she finally answered.

“We are keeping you safe.”

“What? Please explain that to me. How are you keeping me safe?”

“Katrina is only one person, a very deadly one, but only one person. She cannot keep you safe. You cannot keep yourself safe. You’ve been shot twice recently, it is only dumb luck that you aren’t dead. If you see something that needs doing, you do it. Regardless of any risk to your safety. If you see something that can significantly increase our standard of living, you do it. Once again regardless of any risk.

Erica was looking for a place to set up an outpost for Hell’s Fury, to let them try to make more areas safe for people. If Katrina and I can convince her to set up here, then there will be much less risk to you, even if you continue to do things as you have been. Katrina said the bandits and the Angels do not come near Hell’s Fury and the areas they patrol. So if we can get Erica to choose this area for their other outpost, then there will be significantly less risk to you.

Katrina told me that there were five men that Erica wanted dead more than anything else in the world. Erica has already tracked down two of them and killed them. Katrina said that one of the other three was killed in the ambush that wounded you and Erica and killed Elizabeth. Possibly more than one, but only one still had his identification patch. We are fabricating identification patches that Erica will believe in for the other two so she believes that you killed two of them. We are hoping that that will get her breaking away from her hatred of men. We will help her get over that however we can.

She should already feel gratitude to you for saving her life, and then more for her belief that you killed two of the men she wanted dead. We will aim her at you and use that gratitude and whatever else we need to use to make her one of your lovers and part of the family. Then she will make this the other Hell’s Fury base and the patrols will help keep you safe and keep you from risking life and limb. Katrina says that this area fills all the requirements they wanted for another base. It is just a little further out than they wanted to go to establish the new one.”

Holly’s face was getting agitated again so I quickly told her that she would not remember the discussion we had while she was in trance and brought her back out of it.

I made love to Holly in a very vanilla fashion, I don’t think she even noticed that we weren’t as adventuresome as we had been recently. This told me that she was very concerned about something and her recent, somewhat coerced, confession told me what it was.

I couldn’t sleep afterward, because I was musing over what she had told me. I wasn’t sure if I should feel offended or flattered. I knew I didn’t have a problem being protected by women, but I wasn’t sure if I had a problem being protected in general. I knew Holly had taken some liberties recently. But there weren’t any I really wanted to complain about. With as many women as I was having as lovers, and with Holly planning on adding more to the total, I appreciated her suggestion for me to automatically get erect when I saw one of my women playing with themselves. To be honest, it was the only way I had been able to achieve erection a couple of times.

I wasn’t sure what other suggestions she might have placed me under, but there weren’t any others that were really noticeable to me. I could ask her in trance but I wasn’t sure that it really mattered. Hell, for all intents and purposes I had a harem of women I found highly attractive, with all different looks, body types, and even attitudes. Yet every one of them would do whatever I wanted. I was just having a problem finding any problem with my life in that regard.

As I thought things over, I realized that it was quite possible Holly had started adding lovers to our household in order to try to keep me out of danger more. With lots of attractive women to fuck, why would I go elsewhere? If that was the case then my second shooting while retrieving the belongings of Monica and Katrina could well have caused her to think it was her fault. Since she had introduced those two women into the household she might well blame herself for my getting shot doing something for her. This would also explain why things hadn’t progressed with Angela yet. I was sure Holly intended for her to be my lover as well but besides developing a level of friendship during my recovery period, it hadn’t gone any further than that yet. She might be worried, subconsciously, that adding another women into my list of lovers could expose me to danger if I tried to do something for her as I had with Monica and Katrina.

My mind was racing and I was still unable to get to sleep. I wandered out into the living room and opened the transcript to a page at random:

‘Carmine was hoarse from screaming by the time I finally slit his throat. His lower body was bloody and his nipples were barely attached. I had thought I would feel better after torturing him, but that slightly incremental feeling of well being didn’t come upon me until he finished bleeding out. I made a mental note to just kill the next one quickly, having decided that torture really wasn’t my style unless necessary.’

This was the woman Holly wanted to pin my safety on. Well, one of them anyway, at least the one that would be in charge of keeping the area safe. She could probably keep the area safe, but I wondered what the cost to us might be.

I flipped through a few more pages and noticed another one of Katrina’s notes. Backing up I started a bit before it:

‘I was snuggling with Kat, it was one of the two sure ways for me to fall asleep, the other being snuggling with Elizabeth. My hands, seemingly of their own accord, began to wander up her body, cupping her breasts. When they slipped inside of her shirt and began to tweak her nipples, Kat woke up and slapped my hands away.

“Erica, I am not interested at all in that. I am willing to hold you and comfort you so that you may sleep but I do not like women in that way. I will not make an exception to this for you, regardless of your condition.”

I got up and stalked away, looking to see if Elizabeth was around.

K: Erica made a pass at me. Had I been awake, she never would have gotten as far as she did. Since she did get that far before I turned her down, it seemed like she made it a game to try to get me to do more sexual things with her. That night, after she stalked off, I am pretty sure I heard her and Elizabeth making love. This may be something we need to keep in mind as she recuperates and Elizabeth’s death weighs on her conscious.’

Great, Holly and Katrina were playing psychoanalyst. They were both intelligent women but I knew Holly didn’t have a psychology degree and I was pretty sure Katrina had never gotten around to that either. I could only hope that they knew what they were doing and didn’t make the situation worse, especially if Erica was going to stay around and be in charge of security for the area.

Exhaustion was making my eyes start to droop. I crawled back into bed and, despite my mind still racing, managed to fall asleep.

I woke in the morning to a hand, mostly soft but with hard calluses at some spots, stroking my newly erect cock.

“I think I’m pregnant Tim, I missed my last period and am normally very regular.”, were the first words out of Monica’s mouth, followed promptly by, “Thank you!”.

No other words came from her mouth for some time as she filled it with my cock for the next few minutes. When she was finally satisfied that I had a full erection she leaned back up.

“I remember my promise Tim, how do you want to do me? Anyway you want, right up until my water breaks.”

“My Milkmaid Monica”, I said, she dropped into trance. I used this opportunity to reinforce her command phrase. Then I took her deeper into trance, using the staircase analogy. I reset her command word to drop her into the deeper trance whenever she was triggered. I thought to myself that I should do this with all my ladies to reinforce my control in case Holly was doing something about it.

“Monica, when I suck on your nipples, they will engorge as much as they can. You will feel as though milk is flowing from them, as though you were breastfeeding, and it will be a highly erotic experience for you, turning you on incredibly. For as long as you are pregnant, your breasts will feel this way when they are sucked on.”

I brought her out of trance.

“Mount me Monica, bury my cock in your pussy and when you come for the first time, shift back so you are mounting me with my cock in your ass.”

“Yes, Tim”, she replied as she scrambled atop me.

Her pussy was sopping wet and took my full length in as she settled top me.

“Now lean forward so I can suck on your tits.”

Once again she obliged.

I grabbed her breasts with my hands, and slid them along the sides of her ‘D’ cups, angling them just so... Now her nipples were within reach of my tongue and I flicked it out, caressing one gently. It immediately responded and was slightly easier to reach in its engorged state. I leaned my head up gently, to suck it into my mouth. A slight gasp escaped Monica’s lips as I sucked her nipple hard. Keeping a good seal I dropped my head back to the pillow, stretching her nipple and pulling her breast closer to me.

The other nipple seemed to be crying out for my attention as well, so I moved the hand holding that breast in its position. I slid it to the front of the breast, grasping her nipple firmly. Her breast wanted to fall back to its previous position where it was before I grabbed it but my grip on her nipple kept it from doing so, the nipple in my fingers stretching also as it supported the weight of her breast.

I was very much engaged in my play so before I knew it there was a slight gasp from Monica. She started to shift, to take me in her ass but as she lifted off of my cock, she found her nipples stretching more from her movement. Her light gasp was repeated at a higher volume as she tried to adjust. She found her way in a few moments and my cock was firmly gripped by her tight ass. The juices from her soaking pussy were sufficient lubrication for entry but it took much longer to bury my cock in her clenching ass than it had to bury it in her slick pussy. After the vanilla sex the previous night, I only managed to hold out for a minute or two, after she got me fully inside her, before filling her with my come. I continued to suck on her nipples throughout, switching back and forth between her nipples, and she managed to come once more before she had me coming inside of her.

“Monica, now suck my cock clean.”

She grimaced but complied. I thought about dropping her back into trance to make her happy to do that whenever I wanted but decided it could wait for the next time.

Market went well, once again I had more business than normal as people would come by and thank me for clearing out the nearby bandits. I kept insisting that I had only been a small portion of the fight and that Katrina, who was with me, deserved more thanks than I. Word had gotten around while I was laid up though and my part had been blown out of proportion. Discussion with Katrina showed that the locals were very hesitant about crediting Hell’s Fury with cleaning up the bandits but that once my name was mentioned they were more than happy to latch on to me as the hero of the piece. The Hell’s Fury members who had participated in the fight played that up, while attaching themselves to the story also.

“They are hesitant to credit women with being more capable in combat then their local men. Hell’s Fury has encountered this attitude before and normally they work with it. We were lucky that many of them had heard of your part in the last fight and they were willing to credit you being the leader of this one. I hope you do not mind but normally Hell’s Fury will work with that and get themselves accepted at a lower level first. Then should they build up more of a presence in the area people are more willing to credit them with their actions. This is what we have found out in the past.”, said Katrina.

“Sure, I wish you had asked me first though. I don’t want to get a blown out of proportion reputation. I’d prefer not to be a target for some bandit that hears the rumors and wants to make a name for themselves.”

“I would not worry overly much about it. It appears that this may well be the new outpost for Hell’s Fury that Erica was looking for. She is slowly leaning that way at least. Speaking of which, I need to go to the clinic on the way home. I will be staying over with Erica tonight so Angela will have a night off. She can head back with you in my stead. Erica has also said that she would like a word with you and Doc said that he would like to look at your leg if you are going to be there anyhow.”

“Okay, I’m not sure about talking with Erica though. She wouldn’t exactly talk to me before, it was slightly unnerving to be talked about as though I weren’t there.”

“She has told me that she wishes to thank you for saving her life. I see it as a great step forward since she has not shown any degree of gratefulness or shown other sorts of thanks to a man for a very long time.”

I had an idea where this was going but what I had heard from Holly suggested that their plan wasn’t this far along. I had to wonder if Erica really did feel thankful to me for my actions or if they had been working on cracking her hatred of men when they had had her in trance previously.

“We’ll do it. At the very least it will be good to see how she is doing. Also if Doc looks at my leg now, that will save me another trip down to the clinic. It’s still a little difficult to be moving around. I’m mostly back to normal with it but the limited use for a while while it recovered has messed with me a bit.”

When Market ended for the day we packed up and headed for the clinic. The clinic was probably only a half mile or so out of our way from the trip home so it wasn’t that big an issue really. I was still walking a little slower than I used to but once I got moving the leg started loosening up and only twinged every now and again when I instinctively tried to lengthen my stride.

Katrina entered the door of the clinic first and as I was following I heard Angela greeting her. Once I entered myself I was greeted by Angela as well, after a moment’s pause at least. Despite Angela’s skin tone it was quite obvious that she was blushing as she greeted me and hadn’t been a moment before. I wondered what Katrina and Holly had been up to there and shook my head in mild exasperation.

“I know Erica has been asking for you Tim, so why don’t you go right on in.”, said Angela.

“Okay, I’m a little nervous though, knowing how she reacted to me previously.”

I entered the room where Erica was recuperating to find her facing the wall and mumbling something under her breath. Three words repeated over and over although I couldn’t make those words out. I cleared my throat and she turned towards me. Her face was quite expressive and ran a range of visible emotions. First was a moue of distaste, followed quickly by a brightening of her eyes and expression as she recognized me. This was followed by a calculating consideration. Finally she settled into what seemed to be a more normal, neutral look. All this flashed by in under a second.

“Tim, I’m glad to see you. I had asked about visiting with you last week.”

“Well, my leg is finally at the point where Doc said I could start using it normally again. Today was the first day I left the house in a long time. I’ve still got a bit of a limp but I figure that’ll tone down with use. I’ll also have Doc check on it while I’m here.”

“I’m sorry you took a round in the leg, I should have been more observant but I was letting my feelings get in the way of my observational skills when we were ambushed. It was very much irritating me how Katrina treated you, how the two of you appeared to have a relationship going. It almost cost me my life, and did cost Elizabeth hers.”

Her expression saddened as she mentioned Elizabeth and I stayed silent as she paused.

“With all she’s done for me, it took her death to realize that I was causing problems with my attitude. So even in death she did something else for me. I’ve realized that although I have several scores to settle still I can’t let myself be focused only on that. I’ve also realized that...”

She paused again, seeming to gather her courage.

“I’ve also realized that not all men are assholes like those I’ve still got a score to settle with. You risked your life to get me behind cover and out of the direct line of fire. You took a wound to get me safe. It took me the better part of the time I’ve been recuperating here including hours of conversation with Katrina, Holly, and your.... other women... to decide that maybe all men aren’t... alike.”

After another brief pause, in which I had no idea what to say so I just stayed silent.

“So, I wanted to thank you. Both for getting me out of the line of fire and for making me re-examine a few things.”

She held her good arm out to me and I reached out and took her hand. She drew me in closer to her and leaned up to kiss my cheek.

A slight cough from the doorway caught both our attentions and we looked up to see Katrina standing there.

“I am glad that you went through with that Erica. I think you needed it. Now, I told you I had a surprise for you. But I think perhaps Tim should be out of the room first.”

I stood to leave: “You’re welcome Erica.”, I said as I left the room

As I walked down the hall towards the front of the office I heard a strangled voice from back in the room: “No, it can’t be... YES!!!!” and then a continued babble of words that I couldn’t make out.

Doc was waiting out front.

“Let’s check that leg of yours shall we? It seems to be taking longer to heal up than I’d like.”

He sat me down and removed the bandages.

“Well, it seems to be doing all right. There is no infection although there is still a little swelling. Let me guess, you had some exuberant, celebratory sex as soon as you could handle any exertion again?”

I blushed as I murmured an affirmative answer.

“I thought as much from what I’d heard around the office. Well, considering that, it looks good. It looks like you over-exerted it before it was healed enough to handle stress. It’ll delay you getting back to walking without a limp but you should still get there eventually. No need to keep a bandage on it any more unless the wound breaks open and bleeds.”

“Thank you Doc. Can I send down some more food or something for you?”

“Nope, I’m doing fine with what you sent before, don’t worry about it. Although I might hit you up for some when this runs out if you’ve extra then.”

“Well, thank you again then.”

Doc walked into the back of the building, shaking his head and chuckling to himself. Angela, who had been out in the waiting room all this time, came over.

“Katrina is staying down here, so why don’t you and I head back to your place?”

“Sure, let’s go.”

As Angela and I headed back towards my house, I noticed that she walked as closely as she could without interfering with my limping stride. Occasionally she leaned in to let her arm brush against mine and once she grabbed my hand and held it for a moment before blushing and letting it go.

I caught myself throwing glances at her. Her predominant brown skin tone had hints of yellow in the areas that didn’t receive as much sunlight. Her jet black hair was tied back in a pony tail and hung mid-way down her back. Even in her winter jacket it was obvious that she was well endowed and since she had it partially unzipped I could see that her nipples were standing at full attention and were rather large, just the way I liked them.

I found myself thinking that perhaps the evening would turn out to be more interesting than I had been planning on.

To be continued...