The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fallen Future

Chapter 3 – Mary’s Mind

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

In late 2010 the Dow Jones Industrial Average topped 20,000. It sounds incredibly high but the dollar was down around 60 against the basket of currencies it compared to and this accounted for a great deal of the outrageous rating. A month later it went from slightly higher than that to under 4000 in a single day. At the same time the price of gold and silver hit new records. To this day no-one can agree on why the stocks crashed. Some say it was rumors of the last two “too big to fail” financial companies being about to fail and the government being too tapped out to save them yet again. Others claim it was a planned attack on the stock market and the NWO (new world order) had finally amassed enough clout to financially cripple the USA. Some claimed the dollar’s low value caused the crash. The least vocal minority just thought that the traders had finally sat down and realized just how overvalued things had gotten and tried to get out while the getting was good. It remains a fact though that a single massive sell-off early in the day had gotten the ball moving and then it seemed no-one wanted to ride the downslope.

In this crash there were no riots but many “suicides” from those in the financial world. With the overwhelming feeling among the rest of the country that “the bankers” were just getting what they deserved the police investigations were very cursory, despite the fact that there were questionable circumstances around many of the deaths. In that single month the acceleration of the US’ financial downfall and the breakdown in law and order both accelerated at a high rate.

In my state there had been several attempts to slow problems down; a bill went through the Colorado government legitimizing gold and silver as currencies (valued at a fixed rate) within the state, the state passed a resolution that all companies supplying electrical power had to convert to at least 50% renewable energy sources (specifically solar, wind and hydro) by 2015.The Denver area also increased their light rail presence as an alternative to using gas for personal vehicles.

As a result of the bill regarding gold and silver there was still a stable currency in Colorado for several years longer than much of the rest of the country. This currency was used to hire the unemployed to enhance the infrastructure of the state even more. Eventually the problems caught up here as well though. By 2015 the refugees from other states were straining the safety nets in place and the Colorado government instituted a state identity card which you were required to have on hand if you wanted any of the free government services. Only those who could prove that they were a resident back in 2012 or those with gainful employment could receive the cards.

To the story:

I awoke with my cock engulfed in a moist, warm sensation but after only a minute or so a cold breeze hit it. The warmth was quickly replaced though, and this time the pressure on my cock informed me that Rita was being shown my morning preferences by Holly. A contented sigh escaped my lips from the attention and I heard Holly’s voice:

“Oh good he’s awake. This morning he’s mine!”

The muffled sound coming from Rita, whose mouth was otherwise occupied, sounded like agreement but she didn’t stop what she was doing. As I lay there with my eyes closed, a delicious aroma tickled my nostrils. The smell of my wife’s arousal was ambrosia to me and as familiar as anything else in my life. I opened my eyes to Holly’s shorn pussy only an inch or two in front of my face and decided that it would make a wonderful appetizer for my breakfast.

Reaching up I pulled her closer to me and buried my tongue in her slit. She was willing, eager, and in a moment pressing herself to my lips. I darted my tongue about, first into her hole and then up her slit to her clit. Teasing her clit for a few seconds with my tongue I withdrew it and gently blew cold air across her swollen clitoris that was now poking out from under the skin that hooded it when she was not excited. Running my tongue across her labia and sucking them in to put pressure on them, I continued to eat her, only just over the line of teasing. I found that concentrating on what I was doing helped me to reduce my focus on what was being done to me. This would normally give me more time to enjoy myself. This morning the distraction was not working as well as normal. I began to concentrate on Holly’s clitoris to give her an orgasm and when she orgasmed I drank it down (Did I mention that Holly is a squirter?).

As soon as she had finished orgasming I managed to mumble something about being close to coming. Holly immediately shifted herself off of my face and tapped Rita on her shoulder. The cold breeze struck my cock again for a moment as Rita pulled off and Holly positioned herself. Then I was once more engulfed in warmth as Holly lowered herself onto my cock. A moment later I was presented with a much smaller pussy in my face, this one’s scent still new and different. The sparse coating of soft, downy fur was thin enough for me to see through and I broke into a grin for a moment before beginning to caress this pussy with my tongue.

It was probably less than five minutes later when I orgasmed but in those five minutes I gave as good as I got and both women had come themselves. I just lay there limply for a moment, thinking that I might need to start eating more if I was going to have this much sex on top of everything else I did. While I lay there I was treated to a tongue bath from the two women together, all in all a far preferable method of cleaning my cock after sex than the normal soft cloth.

After a hearty breakfast (and the aforementioned wonderful appetizers) I reminded Holly, Rita, and our daughters (who didn’t have school) that today was another market day (in the fall, right after harvest time, the market was open four days a week as opposed to two days a week the rest of the year) and that Sandra would be going with me (I took our eldest along to help on the days that she didn’t have school. It gave her an education in bartering as well as seeing what sold and what didn’t). I gave them a list of things that needed doing should they finish their normal workload figuring that with Rita helping they should be able to finish up the regular chores in less time than normal. I did a few things around the house and land since the market didn’t open until noon and I didn’t need to arrive until 11:00.

The store manager, Allan, let us in with no disruption like my last market trip had. There were more people out in the parking lot looking for work today but they did seem calm at least. There were only two security guards for the store so if the crowd outside got to be troublesome things could get messy. While the guards would only try to subdue those creating a disturbance, most of us merchants were a bit more trigger happy. All of the merchant carried guns and knew how to use them. It seemed that that skill had become as common as breathing in the past few years. That probably stems from the fact that if you had something and were unable to protect it, you no longer had it.

A note about the store here: All the normal shelves along the aisles had been rearranged. The way it was set up now was to have one length of shelves at their normal height, then a gap, then another length of shelves. This continued all the way down the aisle. Every other aisle had been removed and folding tables placed in front of the remaining lengths of shelves. These tables and shelving sections were assigned to the merchants, as they paid their entry fee, on a first come – first served basis. Cooler sections were available on a limited basis also, many of the coolers and freezers had been cannibalized for spare parts to keep a small number of them running.

“Wow!” said Sandra, “This place needs more cleaning every time I see it. They keep the merchant’s areas clean but look at the other areas. They’re filthy! I’m surprised he doesn’t hire some of those folks outside to clean the whole store instead of just the limited area we use.”

“Well, go ahead and suggest it to him Sandra, it can’t hurt but I’m sure he has a reason. I don’t know if I’d trust some of those guys out there with my property either.”

We settled in and set up our wares on the shelves and tables available to us. The day was passing profitably, although Sandra commented that she was bored several times and wished something would happen. When I asked her what she thought was going to happen here the answer was the standard teenage “I don’t know, something... anything.”. This proved to me that no matter how much the world changed there were some things that were going to remain the same. With my standard reply of “Be careful what you wish for, you may get it.” she subsided.

Around 2:30 Sandra got her wish. From somewhere back near the Ferrins’ cooler there came a series of shouts. I saw the security guards heading back that way at double time almost immediately. The screams continued for several minutes until the clang of a metal door shutting caused them to fade to an unnoticeable background noise that you could only hear if you concentrated on it.

At 5:00 when the market shut down we packed up our remaining goods and wandered around until we found Allan.

“Allan, what the hell was that screaming about?”

“Sorry Tim, some lady went over the edge. She was trying to pay for some food with the old crap dollars and when the Ferrins told her that it wasn’t good she blew up. She was screaming about it being ‘legal tender for all debts public and private’, calling the cops, etc... Sounds like someone’s brain has decided to skip the last few years.”

Just about everyone who still went out in public had seen this or something like it in the last few years. Some people were just unable to adjust to the new reality in this country.

“What’d you do with her? I noticed the screams faded then stopped a while later.”

“She’s back in one of the storerooms. We finally got her to calm down the hard way. Had her restrained back there and tossed some primo weed onto a brazier I normally use to warm my office. It flooded the room with smoke and once she got a good lungful she started calming right down. I figure a handful of weed is a small price to pay to keep the market undisturbed. Besides, I’ve got more of that stuff than I need right now. Who I feel sorry for is her daughter. She and her new husband are up in my office right now trying to figure out how to get mom out of here and back to her own house. She said she’s pretty fed up with this crap, it’s been getting worse for the past few years since her father, the lady’s husband, disappeared. It’s a damn shame that she’s nuts though, she’s got a fine looking figure on her.”

Sandra tugged on my arm and whispered into my ear as I leaned over. “Dad, could you do something to help her out? I saw what you did to Rita last night. Couldn’t you do something similar to help her get over this?”

“Firstly, young lady... We’ll be having a discussion about voyeurism and eavesdropping when we get home. Secondly, maybe. Not everyone can be hypnotized, especially if they are stoned out of their gourd. Although just some suggestions might help get her home at least.”

Raising my voice so Allan could hear it:

“Allan, I might be able to help out there. Can I talk to her daughter for a minute? I need to get permission before trying anything.”

“What are you going to do, Tim? How can you help?”

“Well, I studied some books on hypnotism and have had some mild success with it.” A smile broke over my face with that sentence, recalling my recent successes. “I can try to get her calmed down or maybe find the root problem or something.”

“Well, I suppose it won’t hurt to try. Come with me, the daughter’s in my office.”

I left Sandra watching the cart and remaining goods. Once I entered Allan’s office I was introduced to an olive skin-toned woman, probably in her late teens.

“Tim, this is Elena, and her husband William.”

The normal handshake and grip test followed. Surprisingly from both of them not just the man.

“Tim here thinks he might be able to help calm your mother enough to let you get her home.”

“How are you going to do that” Elena asked.

“Well” I replied, “I’ve studied some hypnosis and had some success with it recently. I thought that I might be able to use it to calm her enough for you to get her home.”

“So , what are we supposed to do after that? We don’t live with her, I couldn’t take her any more. When we got married a month ago I immediately moved out so I wouldn’t have to deal with this any more. I knew we shouldn’t have brought her along today but she asked Billy instead of me and he said yes.”

William blushed a bit at the last and, seemingly to me, wisely kept his mouth shut. Elena’s little rant had started calmly enough but as she continued speaking her volume had increased and the pitch of her voice had risen.

“So, you’re going to hypnotize her and do what? Get her to calmly follow us home? Then what happens when she gets there, she gets all shrill again and starts screaming? I’m her fucking daughter not her caretaker. I’ve taken care of her for three years since my dad disappeared. I’m done with her.”

Elena’s voice had almost reached a shout by now, fortunately the market was already closed or there would’ve been a second disturbance today. As she paced about the office, her face got redder and redder, nearly reaching purple.

I interjected, “Well, I can set it up so that when she reaches home, she goes right to bed. Shouldn’t be much bother to you at all.”

Elena’s voice was now shrill enough to set my ears ringing: “Yeah and what happens tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that? When she wanders back over to my house and harangues Billy and myself, keeping us from doing the things we need to do to survive?”

She had now reached what I figured was her full volume and in the enclosed area my ears were starting to hurt.

“To hell with her, do whatever you want with her. I’m outta here... Billy! Come on, we’re leaving.”

Elena stormed out of the office, William slowly following behind, speaking for the first and last time.

“Sorry about that, her name is Mariabella, Maria for short. Maybe that will help. I’ll try to get Elena back to get her as soon as I can.”

Billy left the room in the wake of his rather temperamental and forceful wife.

I looked at Allan and shrugged, “What the hell was that?”

“I guess she’s been sitting in here fretting and fuming since I brought her up a couple hours ago. Sorry Tim, I didn’t expect that.”

“Well, what are we going to do now?”

“I can have some foam brought in to the room Maria is in. If you can get her to calm down and not throw more hysterical fits, she can stay here for the night at least.”

“I can try, no guarantees though. This isn’t exactly like anything I’ve used hypnosis for yet, so I don’t know how well it’ll work.”

“Hell, we won’t know until you try, right? Come on, daylight is wasting and I’m sure you want to be home before dark.”

When we got out of the office, Sandra asked me what had happened. As we walked towards the rear of the store I gave her a quick rundown.

“What a bitch!” Sandra said.

“Well, we don’t know what kind of background there is there so I don’t want to make any judgments just yet. But in the main, I agree with you.”

Allan tried to make small talk as we moved towards the back of the store.

“So what have you been doing with hypnosis if not trying to help people adjust?”

My only answer was a burning face as I blushed.

“Oh, Tim... Don’t tell me...” Allan teased.

I suffered in silence.

“Just tell me, did it have to do with sex?”

Sandra was trying really hard not to laugh, with little success.

“I thought that you couldn’t hypnotize people to do things they didn’t want to?” Allan queried.

“Do you really want the rundown? There are ways around that. It is easy enough to adjust what exactly people want, especially if you just do a nudge here and there.” I finally answered with my face as red as a lobster.

“Just tell me, did the successes you were talking about have to do with sex?”

“Some, some with attitude and adjusting which is why I think I might be able to do something here.”

“Well, here you go. If you can get her to be calm, feel free to make her horny also. I’ve got some spare time tonight. Like I said, she has one hell of a figure on her.”

“Allan! Damn it. You just asked if I could get her calm, not for me to get you in her pants. I don’t even know if I’ll be able to hypnotize her or not yet.”

Allan unlocked the storeroom door and gestured me inside. I asked Sandra to stay out with the cart again.

I entered the storeroom and saw Mariabella. She was in a corner, shoulders slumped, her entire posture radiating misery and defeat. She didn’t even glance up when the door opened so I wondered if she was even awake. I know some people that crash hard when they come down off a high.

“Hello, Mariabella?”

Rita’s hair might be a brown so dark it was black in anything but sunlight but Maria’s hair was jet black and glossy, so black it appeared to have blue highlights. For a hysterical woman she seemed to take care of her hygiene pretty well. Her clothing appeared clean and well-kept. She lifted her face at the sound of my voice and I could see her own olive-toned skin which was several shades darker than Elena’s. Mariabella appeared to be a full-blooded Italian with eyes nearly as large as those in the anime I occasionally used to watch and lips that were full and red. I could see where Allan was coming from with his request. If the rest of her matched her face, I’d agree with him one hundred percent.

“Who are you?” Her voice was husky and resonated with the misery and defeat shown by her posture.

“I’m Tim, a friend of the manager here. Your daughter thought you might need some help coping and I can try to do that If you want.”

Her face turned bitter, “That little bitch wouldn’t help me, she couldn’t care less. Just like her God-forsaken father.”

Her face turned down once more, not quite quickly enough to hide a venomous expression. From under the cloud her shoulder length hair formed about her face came a muffled, “She looks so much like him that I start to lose myself every time I see her.”

“You’re right, she didn’t exactly send me. She stormed out in a rage but did give me permission to try to help you if I wanted to. She said you’ve been losing touch for a few years now. Would you like me to try to help you with that?”

“Losing touch? Losing TOUCH? With what? This freakin’ life that keeps screwing me? This stupid society that leaves a woman alone, in her prime, to raise an ungrateful wretch of a daughter that leaves at the first opportunity? Of course, I’m losing touch. I don’t want to know what’s happening around me. I just want to be happy again...”

Her voice rose at first, fading in volume as she continued. Hitches in her voice broke into open sobs as she trailed off. Not knowing what to do I just stood there for a moment. As her sobs increased in volume and intensity I finally started walking over to her. Putting my arms around her I just rocked her and held her for several minutes.

As the sobs subsided I felt like an oaf. Maria was as lush as Allan had said and holding her, almost intimately, as she sobbed had given me an erection. Holding this woman I didn’t even know as she cried her heart out was turning me on. Some days I’m pretty sure that I don’t really know myself and I’m not positive that I really want to.

She slowly got her tears under control and shifted around in my grip, embarrassing me even more as she brushed against my erection. Before I knew it she was looking up at me, eyes reddened and moist from her tears.

“I feel a little better already. Maybe you can help me. Can you make me happy again?”

“What does it take to make you happy? I need to know what makes you happy before I can do anything about it.”

“I need company that isn’t my daughter, every time I see her I see him. I need a man around, and I need something to do to keep me occupied. That’s good for a start and I think that you can help with at least some of that. Now can you help me?

She actually straightened up a bit, a bit of the misery leaving her posture.

“Maybe I can, I’m not sure though. I can try to hypnotize you to help you get over some of that and find out if the things you said are all you need to be happy. Then, if it works, we can go from there. How does that sound?”

Maria was standing now and I could see the fabric of the flannel shirt that she was wearing straining over her chest. The ass of the blue jeans she had on was well filled out as well and she was another woman who actually had noticeable hips. She struck a pose highlighting her figure. For some reason she was much more cheerful now.

“Well, we’ll have to try it and see, won’t we? I know I can be hypnotized because I have been before. It was a lot of fun back then.”

With her permission and knowing that she had been hypnotized before I immediately started on an instant induction. I sat her on the floor again and sat next to her. I placed her hand on my own outstretched hand. I told her to press on my hand and close her eyes. As she sat there I removed my hand rapidly, allowing hers to drop. A brief moment after moving my hand I stated “SLEEP” in an authoritative voice, starting up immediately after with suggestions to relax, go limp, and go deeper into trance. I spent perhaps a minute or less before gauging that she was totally relaxed so I was pretty sure when she said she had been hypnotized before that it had been more than once. She seemed familiar with the routine, as though it had happened enough to develop a reaction from the subconscious. The first thing I did was give her a trigger phrase that would immediately set her back into trance state.

I began to ask questions to ascertain what she needed to make her happy. She had covered most of the bases; she didn’t want to see her daughter, she did want company (preferably male), she did want something to keep her occupied... What she hadn’t mentioned before, although I probably should’ve clued on it, was that she wanted to get laid. It had been three years since she had and masturbating wasn’t doing it for her any more. She was, as she recited in trance, in her sexual prime and going to waste so she wanted regular sex.

What surprised me most was that she didn’t want to remember the times before the crash, except as peripheral memories. She was aware of how things actually were currently and wanted that to be what she thought of as normal. She didn’t want to have to make her own decisions for major things, she wanted to be told what to do. She was unconcerned with what she had to do so long as it wasn’t injurious.

I told her to sit quietly for a moment, that she’d hear some noise and it wasn’t to disturb her. I walked to the door and knocked quietly. I heard a key turn in the lock and the door opened.

“Are you done already?” asked Allan.

“No, but this is what’s up here.” I related the story to him. “Sandra was asking earlier in the day why you didn’t keep the rest of the place clean? I was thinking that you could use Maria for that. It’d give you a chance for the sex you were after also, especially since she’s been pining for it. I think you could talk her into it easily enough. I’m sure you make enough off the percentage you take to support a maid, you probably wouldn’t have to pay her more than room and board.”

“Do it!” Allan said decisively.

I started to walk back to the door when Sandra walked over to me. She had gone over and peered in the room herself. Keeping her voice soft she told me, “Fuck her yourself Dad... Don’t pass up that piece, especially if she hasn’t had any in three years you know she’s clean and you know she’ll be wild.”

“Why the hell is my daughter so eager for me to be having sex with yet another woman?”

With a sly look on her face she told me, “Well I figure the more women you have sex with the less likely you will be to say no when I proposition you on my 17th birthday in another month and a half.”

I did a double take... “You might want to bring that up with your mom first, okay?”

“I already did, she was the one who told me I had to wait until I was 17.”

With my head spinning I re-entered the room. After pondering for a moment I decided to go with the old adage: ‘Out of the mouths of babes.’.

“Maria, I can do what you need to make you happy if you help. Are you sure this is what you want?”

“Yes, please.”

I proceeded to mostly shield out her memories of the time before the crash. She could think of them but only if she focused on doing so, she wouldn’t be pulling memories from that time unless she specifically wanted to. I also introduced her to her role as maid/janitor for the store. She was instructed that there were two people that could make her major decisions for her, myself and Allan. Since she had seen him earlier she knew who I was talking about but to be sure I told her the second person would be the first man I introduced to her as Allan after taking her out of trance. I instructed her to think of the way things were nowadays as normal.

I asked a few more questions and found out that she had noticed my erection and that was part of the reason she cheered up.. Seeing that she could still turn a man on had done the trick. She also found me fairly attractive so the final thing I did was instruct her that she wanted to reward me for my efforts as well as she could. I instructed her that the best reward she could provide was to give me her body in the absolute best sex she could manage. At the same time I suggested to her that she would find Allan attractive and be willing to have sex with him but that she would refuse to be monogamous with him, reserving the right to fuck me whenever I wanted.

I knew that all these suggestions weren’t going to stick right off but I figured that any time I came down to market I could reinforce them. Along with possibly having a bit more of Maria for my pleasure.

Bringing her out of trance was easy. As she woke up she looked at me with pure lust in her eyes.

“Tim, let me reward you for your help. I feel much better already and I know how you can make me feel better still.”

“Certainly Maria, what did you have in mind?”

“First, I think it is Maria no more. Call me Mary. Secondly...”

She finished the sentence by unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her DD cup breasts. A fair amount of sag was visible to them with the slightest tracery of stretch marks from her pregnancy long ago. My cock immediately regained the erection it had had prior, if anything getting harder and longer than before.

She discarded her shirt and strode towards me with the walk of a seductress. Pausing a step away:

“Do you like what you see?”

“Yes, yes I do...”

“I knew you would, all men love big breasts and mine are big enough to attract attention.”

“Well, I love all breasts actually, but I’ve only had small and medium size recently, so the prospect of some larger ones is very welcome.”

She closed the distance between us, grasped my hands and raised them to her breasts. I gently stroked them, eliciting a soft sigh from her. There was only one flaw to her breasts in my mind, her nipples were only average sized, hard as a rock but looking slightly smallish on her large breasts. Continuing my stroking, I focused on her stretch marks, running my fingers along them with only a feather touch of pressure from my fingertips. With only this brief minute or two of foreplay I could smell that she was getting excited, her musk filling the air of the small room. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the combination of touch and scent and suddenly felt her hand on my stomach, gently lifting my shirt over my head and tossing it away.

As her hands stroked my stomach and moved up to my own nipples I gently ducked my head, raising a breast until my tongue could lave its nipple and areola. Gently licking and circling the entire quarter sized areola resulted in Mary bursting forth with repeated gasps. Her fingers frequently tightened on my nipples in conjunction with the gasps. Her hands disappeared from my chest and moments lighter the musky scent grew stronger as she removed her pants. I switched breasts after nipping gently on the nipple and getting a stronger gasp from her. Mary responded similarly to my ministrations on her second breast. I felt her hands on the waist of my pants as I caressed her nipple with my tongue. She began to bend down to lower my pants but before I’d let go of her breast to allow her to do so I gave a small, but sharp, bite on this nipple as well.

Mary lowered my pants and had me step out of each pant leg. Remembering those luscious lips I had seen earlier I felt the need to have them wrapped around my cock. As she had me step from the second leg of my pants I ran my hands down the back of her head and gathered her hair, wrapping it around my hand. I cupped my hand towards myself, with Mary’s head between my palm and stomach, and allowed her hair to cushion the pressure as I urged her face towards my cock. She may not have been sexually active for three years but she knew the intent here and latched onto my cock with the suction one would expect from a vacuum cleaner. Mary started to bob her head but as I used my hand to push her in close to my stomach, my cock buried in her mouth, she relinquished control and allowed me to direct her. Setting a gentle, slow rhythm I released the pressure and let her take over, maintaining my hold on her hair all the while. She spent several minutes blowing me like a pro before turning her eyes upwards, my cock still in her mouth, to make eye contact. I could see the need in her eyes so I gently used her hair to pull her off my cock.

“You want me inside of your cunt, don’t you?”

Blushing slightly, I assume from my bluntness or word choice, she nodded.

“How do you want to be done, what position, how hard, all that stuff. Let me know now so we don’t have to stop again.”

Face still red from her blush (and probably a bit from her exertions as well) Mary paused in thought for a moment: “I don’t want to be done doggy style, anything and everything else goes.”

“If you mean that then I’m going to put you through a series of positions and switch every time you come. When I think I’m going to come I’m going to get on my back and you’ll mount me.”

Mary just looked at me so I took her by her breasts and pulled her in close. I kissed her forcefully, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She responded after only a second or two, even more enthusiastically than I had originated the kiss. When I broke the kiss off I grabbed her by her hips and moved her over close to the wall.

I pushed her into a kneeling position and then spread her legs apart. The thick, dark black forest of hair between her legs had discouraged me from eating her out but the liquid dripping from the thatch of hair told me that she was incredibly ready. Pushing her shoulders back until they touched the wall displayed her breasts wonderfully. Kneeling in front of her myself, I moved the tip of cock into the forest of hair. Feeling the touch of her skin on my cock I grabbed her arms and stretched them over her head. My second hand went under her ass to lift it up to a height and angle that I could enter her from. This left her legs at an awkward angle but pinning her arms to the wall with my weight kept her ass from dropping back onto her heels. Her weight was supported on her knees and shoulders and while she could not move. She was totally off balance and at my mercy from the awkward position when I finally thrust into her .

Leaning my weight on my hands, which were both again pinning hers to the wall over her head, I started to gently ease my cock forward. As soon as I penetrated her she was gasping. I eased her legs gently back together until they were flush against my own when I slid them between hers to increase my access to her pussy. I thrust in as deeply as I could only to draw back and do it again, over and over. Within two minutes of my full penetration she was coming. Rather than skip right to the next position, as I was enjoying myself immensely in this one, I reached down to start playing with her clitoris. Leaving one hand on the wall to balance myself, and keep her hands pinned, the other stretched down and gently searched. Finding the stiff nubbin of her clitoris I began to alternately flick lightly across the top a little with my fingertip and pinch it lightly between my thumb and forefinger. The orgasm that had started before I moved my hand seemed to be still continuing and strengthening as I played with her clit.

I finally gave up on waiting for her orgasm to stop and repositioned her. Lowering her arms and pulling her forward off the wall gave her balance back to her, admittedly probably with pins and needles in her legs. I caressed her breasts with hands and tongue to give her limbs a chance to recover. Licking along the underside of her tits produced a wonderful reaction. Most men either won’t lick there or don’t think to but I found the taste wonderful. Woman with larger breasts (C cup and above) tend to sweat a bit down there and I consider the taste to be an integral part of the woman.

After several minutes for her to recover I laid her down and took her in the missionary position. My favorite part about missionary is watching my partner’s breasts bounce when their pussy is pounded hard. There are so many other positions where it is possible to bury my cock inside of them and experience differing pressures and effects that missionary seems a bit bland sometimes. Needless to say I didn’t want to pass up the sight of those DD breasts bouncing all over the place so missionary was on the list.

I ran through position after position that was possible in a small room with no furniture and only clothing for padding. I had her on her side, standing while pressed up against the wall (both back and stomach against the wall), stomach on the floor, and I certainly didn’t pass up the opportunity to tit fuck her. She could bend her head just far enough to lick part of the head of my cock on the upstroke there and it drove me wild so I decided that it was time to lay back and relax.

I lay on my back and beckoned Mary over to me. She crawled over and straddled me. She had been surprisingly tight for a woman who has born children when I first penetrated her but with repeated penetration had loosened up. So when she mounted me and slid my cock inside her it was nicely loose and not going to make me come any time soon (I suppose the repeated sexual encounters over the last couple of days may have had something to do with my endurance as well). I just lay there and enjoyed her efforts for what seemed like a long time but was probably only ten minutes. Once again, watching those huge beasts bounce with her efforts was nearly entrancing to me. She began to tire and slowed down. Finally ceasing her efforts she sprawled forward atop me with her large, soft breasts pressing against my chest and my cock still buried inside her.

“Mary, are you tired out?”

She nodded, a tiny string of drool hanging from the corner of her mouth, unnoticed.

“Do you want me to come inside you?”

“Yes!” she gasped out. “You’ve made me come over and over when I was supposed to be rewarding you! No fair!”

I started thrusting a little with my hips, getting my cock to move in and out of her a little bit. “Have you ever had anal sex?”

She startled a bit with that. Lifting her head slightly to look in my eyes: “No, I haven’t.”

“So your anal virginity ought to be a big enough reward for me, don’t you think?”

“I don’t know, I’ve never wanted to try that, it’s supposed to hurt.”

“So, would you say this is a major decision for you? Whether or not to lose your anal virginity?”

“Yes, wouldn’t you?”

“Then your decision is made. You want to give me your anal virginity and what’s more you want to enjoy the pain from it.”

Mary got an odd look in her eye. “How do we do this?”

“You sit back up on me and raise yourself off of my cock.”

As she did so, I dipped my fingers into her pussy, scooping up even more lubrication from her than was already covering my cock. I slid my fingers back the inch or so to her asshole and lubricated the outside well with her own juices. Sliding forward again, I coated my fingers once more and this time forced her juices into her ass, finger fucking her ass lightly with gentle pressure against the sides to loosen it a little.

“Now relax your anal muscles as much as you can and I’ll guide you down onto me.”

She nodded to indicate she had done so. Pushing her back gently I centered her asshole over my cock. Gentle pressure on her hips got her to slowly lower herself. I used one hand on her hip to indicate when she should move down and the other to center the head of my cock in her asshole. After getting perhaps a quarter inch of my cock in her ass I removed both hands.

“Now, lower yourself, oh so slowly, down onto me. You’ll feel me slide into you and feel full. It will hurt some but lots of woman enjoy that particular pain.”

She eased more and more weight onto me and I could feel her sphincter contracting as my cock forced its way into her ass. Before long she had my halfway in and was starting to gasp again.

“Pause if you need to, if it hurts too much.”

She ignored my words and continued to force my cock into her. Soon it was buried to the hilt and she was coming once more.

“Now, if you want me to come I want you to beg me to fuck your ass and fuck it hard. I want you to tell me how much of a slut you are and how you are my slut to do with as I wish. I guarantee that if you do that I’ll be coming within five minutes.”

Little did she know that with her tight ass wrapped around my cock, all she really had to do was bounce up and down on it for a minute or two and I wouldn’t be able to help but come. I just wanted to get as much out of the encounter as I could though so I was prompting her for more.

“Oh God! I’m such a slut! I want you to fuck my ass and fuck it hard! I must be a slut, you’re buried all the way in my ass and I’m coming from it. I’m your slut, I never met you before today and here you are, buried in my ass and making me come from it!”

I responded as directed and pushing her up off my cock by an inch or two I began to thrust my hips, driving my cock in and out of her ass.

“Oh God, I’m your slut! Do whatever you want to me, I’m your slut to do with as you please!”

After a couple of minutes of driving myself in and out of her ass and her spurring me on vocally I pulled her back down onto my cock, driving it all the way in once more. I was close to coming but wanted to do a couple more things. First I pulled her forward and sucked on her nipples, putting as much suction as I could into it. After a minute or so of that I slid one hand between us and my fingers found my way to her clit again. Manipulating her clit gave her one more massive orgasm and the clenching that I could feel inside of her (heightened by her leaning over for me to suck on her breasts), combined with some final tiny thrusts on my part, sent me over the edge and had me flooding her ass with my come.

It was probably ten to fifteen minutes later that we recovered enough to move. As I pulled my softening cock from her ass a river of come came flowing out as well. Mary quivered again as I removed my cock but firmly re-planted against my chest after my cock was out.

“It’s been wonderful Mary, but I need to be going. I promise I’ll see you again soon.”

Mary grunted something at me and made no effort to move. In response I spoke her trigger phrase. She went into trance and I instructed her to kneel of all fours between my legs. After telling her that she would not get possessive with the men she had sex with I instructed her to clean up all the come that had poured out and to also clean my cock. She looked around as though searching for something to clean with so I added: “With your tongue and mouth.”

Watching her clean me with her tongue and lick the come off of my pubic area and the floor had me nearly hard once again, but not quite. Regretfully I decided that I really needed to get home and that if I wanted to be able to service Holly and Rita this evening I better not be doing anything else now.

Before bringing Mary out of trance I instructed her that she was going to continue to be horny and that she would focus on the man I introduced as Allan. She would stay horny until she wore him out with sex this evening. She was to be aggressive in initiating sex and also during sex but that if he made a suggestion as to something to try or told her to do something she would comply.

I brought Mary out of trance and she seemed a changed woman. She looked even more attractive than before and had that fresh-fucked glow to her face that women who enjoy sex get. We got dressed, with only a little bit of ass grabbing, and headed out into the store.

“Took you long enough.” said Sandra.

“Hey it was your idea and if you’re going to do something, or someone, you better do it right.” I replied.

“Allan is in his office, he said to go there when you were done.”

We headed out to Allan’s office and knocked on his door. He called out for us to enter.

“Mary, this is Allan. Allan, this Mary. That is what she prefers to be called. Mary if you’d wait outside with Sandra for a moment?”

Mary stepped out into the hall and I gave Allan a basic rundown. I told him that she would be all over him tonight but that after today he was on his own. She’d stay and work here but if he wanted to keep fucking her it was going to be up to him and her.

“Tim, I wasn’t serious on that but... Thank you...”

“No problem Allan, it was actually something she wanted, until today she hadn’t been laid in three fucking years. That’d kill me, I don’t know how she made it.”

“Wait, until today? You son of a... You did, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, I fucked her. You notice she is much happier already, right? I’m guessing the more sex you get from her tonight, the happier she’ll be tomorrow. I just started the process. If you’re worried about sloppy seconds, let her have a shower before you do anything... Damn!, you compromise your principles for someone and what do they do? They bitch about it...” I grinned broadly to take the sting out of the last sentence.

“Well, it’s dark outside already so let me send one of my security guys to escort you home, okay? Least I can do, especially if you aren’t putting me on.”

I accepted the offer gratefully and Allan escorted us to the front door along with one of his guards. Mary trailed along behind and when I glanced back I would have sworn she was checking out Allan’s ass.

The trip home was uneventful despite it being dark out.

To be continued...