The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fallen Future

Chapter 4 – Time At Home

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

After the stock market crash of 2010, the Dow Jones stayed anemic for quite some time. By the end of the first quarter of 2011 it still hadn’t topped 5500 again. Inflation ran rampant for necessities, for example: grocery bills were averaging 250%—300% higher than a year earlier. At the same time non-necessities such as luxury goods were experiencing a severe deflation, when they sold at all. With gas hovering between $5 and $6 a gallon and the cost of living having doubled or even tripled, depending on where you lived, the money just wasn’t there for anything but food, shelter, and gas for your car (if you still had one and still had a reason to use it such as a job).

This was considered by some to be the initial start of the government dole of food. New all time highs for food stamp, excuse me... Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) participation had been set in 2009 with just shy of 40,000,000 people receiving assistance by the last month of the year. This meant 1 in 8 Americans were using the program. The first quarter of 2011 nearly doubled that number meaning approximately 25% of US citizens were on the dole in the form of food stamps. The other ‘safety nets’ were seeing equal increases and the ever increasing financial burden on the US Government was reflected in an equivalent ever increasing burden on the remaining tax payers. In addition the Federal Reserve’s printing presses were going into overdrive. The US dollar continued to perform poorly and several countries holding major amounts of US debt attempted to discretely unload portions of it. The vicious circle of raising taxes only to lose more taxpayers so they had to raise taxes continued the financial death spiral of the USA.

Farmers’ markets became an even more common sight in this time period. When speaking to one of the farmers selling at them I found out that the grocery stores, while charging double to triple what they used to for the food he used to sell them, were still only paying the growers the same rates as a year earlier. The stores weren’t using this difference to increase their profits (much) but the government had, as best as he could tell, started some sort of shadow taxing. They were taking additional funds from all retail sales of major businesses but no-one could find solid proof or documentation of this. It might have been in the form of corporate taxation but you’d think the corporations would scream bloody hell loudly enough for the whole country to know if that were the case. Anyhow, he could sell his produce at farmers’ markets and even if he sold only half as much as he did to the stores he still made twice as much profit. The government took a much smaller tax bite out of individual sales than corporation sales.

Every now and again a story would hit the Internet dealing with “shadow taxes” but unless you were lucky when you tried to go read it you’d get a “404”. A couple of times caches of the pages were available for as long as 24 hours after the fact but they quickly disappeared also. One enterprising individual got himself in a load of hot water by printing out several of the original stories he had saved to his system, scanning them back in, and loading the resultant photos onto a web page as jpgs. His idea was that government bots were scanning the net for such articles so the government could censor them and posting them as jpgs would baffle the bots. This page was up for almost a month before it 404’d and associates of the individual reported that he had just up and disappeared. The theories abounded as to whether he went into hiding or got taken away but there was no way to tell. Shortly after that the Internet started getting wonky. Pages took much longer to load than previously, everything started slowing down and things that were normally reliable might work or not. There was no proof but I’ll let you make your own guess to the cause, I wasn’t about to speak my government censorship theory aloud.

And so...

Holly met us at the door with a scowl on her face.

“Where have you been? You should’ve been home an hour ago! I was worried sick!”

“Sorry Hon, Allan needed my help with a problem.”

Sandra tried to disguise her laughter as a cough but within seconds was braying laughter loud enough to wake the dead.

“Hah hah hah.... Some problem Dad... (snicker) “

Her muted laughter followed her into the house as she edged past her Mom.

“Hon, I’ll tell you about it after dinner.”

Raising my voice:

“Sandra, get back here. Remember we’re having a little chat, right?”

As an aside to Holly:

“Someone was listening in when Rita was being put under. I told her we’d have a talk about it when we got home.”

My wife actually blushed for a moment then added her voice to mine in calling Sandra to heel.

Over my shoulder, “Rodney, wasn’t it? Step in for a moment, would you like a hot drink before you head back? I realize this isn’t in your normal line of duties so I’d like to give you a tip.”

“Yes it’s Rodney and no sir, that isn’t necessary. Allan takes care of us pretty well.”

“Please it’s Tim, not sir. Step in for a moment so we can close the door.”

“I really need to be getting back Tim. Allan has all today’s gains with just one guard right now.”

“Here then, take this.” Reaching into the left over items that hadn’t sold I handed him a pound of vacuum sealed venison jerky. “It’s the least I can do. If you really won’t take it, give it to Allan, tell him it’s to help defray food costs for Mary for a while. Safe journey to you.”

The last was probably unnecessary as Rodney stood well over six feet tall and was carrying a rather intimidating looking military rifle. Although they didn’t use firearms to guard the market when it was open, they had sufficient weapons to defend it well when there weren’t a lot of bystanders around. He gave a wave and turned and melted into the darkness.

I entered the house and closed the door on the cold. It wasn’t freezing but it was certainly getting chilly after dark nowadays. Noting that no-one had started dinner, I grabbed another of my preparations similar to the vacuum sealed dehydrated soups. With the addition of some thickener (oatmeal in this case) and using only 2/3 the water as the soups, the same process created a decent stew. I popped a loaf of bread, from the market, into the oven to warm while the soup re-hydrated and heated. Then I sat down next to Sandra who had been trapped at the table by my wife.

“So Sandy, you’ve been sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. Why would you do a thing like that?”

“Don’t call me that! You know I hate being called Sandy.”

“Do you think I like being spied on? I think being spied on is a little more serious than being called a pet name and look how upset you got about that.”

Sandra’s mouth worked for a moment as though she were about to release a tirade, then she swallowed and appeared to try to calm herself.

“They’re both from the same root cause. When you call me Sandy, you make me feel like a little kid. Even worse it gives me the impression that you think of me as a little kid. The same reason had me watching you. Getting sent to bed while the ‘grownups’ need to do something. Heck, one of the ‘grownups’ is only a year older than me!”

“Sandra dear”, interjected Holly, “Rita may only be a year older than you physically and may even look younger than you but she is far more mature than you due to what she has gone through. She knows what it’s like to have to support herself, which you’ve never had to do. She’s gone through the equivalent of a divorce, lost a child, lost her parents. There is no comparison going just by age.”

Sandra was visibly fuming by the time Holly was done. Once again she began to open her mouth to spew out a torrent of words. This time it was me that cut her off.

“Remember what we talked about earlier? Let me tell you something here. Age doesn’t bother me so much, maturity levels, on the other hand, are something that do bother me. So, think about it a bit before you say anything. Your Mom may have sounded condescending but I don’t think she meant it that way, I think she just spelled it out as she saw it. You know that eavesdropping on us was wrong and I’m pretty sure you are just trying to make an excuse to try to make it seem right. Are those the actions of a mature individual or a child? Do you have any idea what people that weren’t family might do to you if they caught you eavesdropping on them? You’re a beautiful girl and I don’t think a bullet hole in the head would do anything to improve that, quite the opposite in fact.”

Sandra’s face ran through the gamut of emotions while I spoke. She did seem thoughtful in a few spots at least, very much so at the last.

“No-one would shoot me just for listening in on them.” Hesitantly, she added “Would they?”

“Think of some of the things people do nowadays just to survive. What if they thought you were trying to find a weakness to take what they have? What if they were just downright evil? You see the people that come into the market when we’re there, you see the day laborers out front. Tell me you can’t see some of them reacting like that.”

“Ummmm... okay, maybe some of them would, I’m not going to say you’re right. I’m just saying I don’t know. But you weren’t talking about anything earth-shattering like that.”

“Sandra, did Allan jump on the chance to use my abilities once he knew I had them? He’s a relatively principled guy. What about some of the shadier characters? What do you think they might try to do? Personally, I would’ve preferred that word of my skills there had stayed a much closer secret. Allan is a nice guy and a friend of mine for years but he has a tendency to talk when he’s had a beer or three. I’m just hoping he has the sense to play this close to the vest, otherwise I might find myself a bit more popular than I’d prefer.”

“You’re overreacting Dad. What are people going to do if they know you can do hypnotism?”

“One: Not trust me as much. I’m a merchant, I haggle and barter every time I’m down there. What do you think will happen to my business if people who don’t know anything about hypnotism think I’m using it to take advantage when I haggle?”

Now in a way I did, much of what you learn in hypnotism can also be used in a lesser fashion using the power of suggestion, but still...

“Two: What if some guy finds out I can do this and decides that he wants me to do things for him. Once again they won’t understand what is possible and what isn’t. They could be ‘ask’ing me, at gunpoint for example, to change this lady into whatever they want, to change the mind of their partner so they get a bigger share, etc... Do you understand what I’m saying? The more people who know what I can do, the less safe I’ll be.

Now I want two things from you. First, never mention the fact that I can do hypnosis to anyone, ever again, without my permission. Second, I’d like an apology for you eavesdropping and a promise to not do that ever again either.”

“All right Dad, I think you are overreacting but I’m sorry for eavesdropping and I promise I won’t eavesdrop or tell anyone else about you and hypnosis ever again.”

I could see in her eyes that she really believed I was over the top but she was normally good on her word if you could get a promise out of her. I was pretty sure that the reason she gave in so easily was my comment on maturity levels earlier (if so it was doing what I had hoped it would) and her wanting to be seen as more mature.

I puttered around for a little while, putting away the remaining leftover stock from the market. By the time I was finished with that, dinner was just about ready so I had Holly call Rita and Susan. For yet another shock added in to the day, when they came out of the girls’ room they had books in hand. Not surprisingly Rita had one of my permaculture books, ‘Gaia’s Garden’. The surprise was that my youngest was holding one of my foraging books, ‘Edible and Medicinal Plants of the Rockies’ (She had never before shown an interest in the annual gardening, permaculture, or foraging books I had collected).

They racked the books and as we were setting the table I discovered that Susan, after hearing a somewhat censored version of what had happened to Rita, had decided that she needed to learn how she could feed herself ‘just in case’ as she put it. This explained the foraging book she had been reading.

In a display of logic that astounded me coming from a ten year old she said that she wanted to learn the foraging bit because I already knew permaculture and her Mom and I knew annual gardening. She said she wanted to learn those eventually but that if she needed to find her own food before then, she probably wasn’t going to be here at home where gardening could make a difference. I shook my head in bafflement that my ten year old was thinking of such things, then in dismay that my ten year old would have good reason to think of such things. When I asked her what made her think of that she said that a combination of what Rita had told her and some things she had recently learned in school about the Crash had gotten her thinking along those lines. By this time, the table was set and dinner was ready so we sat down to eat.

Immediately after dinner, Sandra excused herself to go to her room. The remaining four of us had some time to kill until Susan’s bedtime (I had already told Holly that we’d talk after the kids were in bed, I could see curiosity eating her up but she was biding her time, albeit impatiently.) so we let Susan choose a game we could all play. After several rousing hands of Uno it was Susan’s bedtime so we shuffled her off to bed. From all appearances Sandra was already asleep so the three of us that were still awake settled down in front of the fire to talk.

I related what had gone on in the market that afternoon with Mary losing it and having to be restrained and/or sedated. Then I went on to Sandra blurting out in front of Allan that I might be able to fix the problem and followed through with what I did to work on Mary’s mind. While I relayed the hypnosis portion I commented on the side to Rita that it was similar to what I did for her only much more in depth. When I attempted to gloss over the sexual portion with a brief “Then I had sex with her to relieve the stress buildup from lack of sex and give her a new stress baseline to start from.” Holly stopped me and said:

“Oh no, Mister. You don’t get out of it that easily!”

Nervously on my part: “I thought you said as long as you got done two or three times a week, you didn’t care?”

Holly laughed at me, “It isn’t that, you just aren’t getting off the hook that easily. Give me a play by play of what you did with her.”

Meanwhile Rita had kind of leaned back and was trying to fade into the scenery. Her normally dark toned face was flushing even darker from a massive blush.

“Rita, what’s wrong? Are we making you uncomfortable? Tell me.”

“Tim, I’m sitting here listening to my senior wife ask for details about you having sex with someone you had never even met before. That she has never met and that was coaxed into it through hypnosis. Sorry, that’s a little out of my comfort zone right now.”

“Well Rita, that same description would fit someone else a couple of days back. You weren’t coaxed into sex through hypnosis but we certainly didn’t know each other well. It appears that mostly good things are coming from that, no? She really needed to get laid and while Allan is a nice guy, he doesn’t often worry about satisfying his partner. I’ve known him for years and he’s a stereotypical guy that way.

She was asking for sex, admittedly only after she was hypnotized but even before that she had beat around the bush about it. She said she wanted a man around. Why do you think she’d say that? I interpreted it as a politically correct means of saying she wanted regular sex. You may not be old enough to remember political correctness, the death of PC in the aftermath of the Crash is probably the best thing about the Crash in my mind. Political correctness was a way of using different words and phrases to sugarcoat things that some people didn’t like.

Also, she showed some interest in me or at least brightened up when she noticed my erection, this indicated to me that I was of suitable caliber for her. She wouldn’t brighten up if she caused an erection in someone that held no interest for her.

Finally, she seemed like a very steamy woman and if I had, like her, gone three years without any sex I would probably be just as nuts, if not worse off. So I took the opportunity to enjoy myself while helping her out. Trust me, she didn’t seem to mind very much at all, quite the opposite in fact. Sorry if it bothers you. Is it the discussion of it or the fact that it happened what is disturbing to you.”

“It’s the discussion of it. I’m ambiguous on the actual act, but discussing it aloud, in a group, is kind of freaking me out.”

I put Rita under with her trigger phrase and made a quick suggestion that talking about sex didn’t bother her at all, in addition I told her that talking about sex would get her sexually excited. I told her that her conscious mind would not remember these suggestions but that her subconscious would. Finally I made sure that she wouldn’t remember being put into trance this time. Then I brought her out of trance.

I went ahead and gave Holly the play by play she asked for. I could tell it was getting to her as her fair face flushed and the room began to have that particular odor that let me know she was hot and bothered. There was an unfamiliar spicy overtone to the scent though that was explained when I looked over at Rita and saw her rubbing herself through her jeans. At that point I was sure I needed to start eating more because both ladies appeared that they would have a need for me shortly, despite multiple performances prior in the day.

When I had finished with my play by play we moved back to the bedroom by mutual consent. Once the door was closed, clothes flew from the women like a blizzard of cloth.

“You both want to be done badly don’t you?” I queried.

Their mutual yes was quite enthusiastic.

“Well, I’ve only one cock so... Let’s have the two of you lie down on the edge of the bed, torso on the mattress, legs spread and hanging over the edge. I’ll see about giving you both a quick orgasm to take the edge off and we can work from there.”

Holly and Rita both promptly complied. It was a wonderful sight, a table set for my preferences with their consent. I dug in immediately. Using my tongue on Holly, one of my hands wandered up to her breasts to play with her erect nipples. My second hand crawled up the inside of Rita’s thigh, to find the treasure at the juncture of her legs. Gently stroking Rita’s labia up and down with the occasional trip upwards to her clitoris had her sighing contentedly in just a minute.

Meanwhile Holly was enjoying my efforts as well. I would penetrate her with my tongue, twist its tip around inside of her, then withdraw it to gently caress the smooth skin along the side of her slit. Back and forth along the skin with my tongue creating a slight pressure. Every now and again I would either penetrate her with, or gently bathe her clit with, my tongue. She became impatient and I felt her hand atop mine that was playing with her nipples. She pinched my fingers together, trapping her nipple, and then pulled my hand away from her chest. This caused her nipple to stretch to an insane length. It turned me on to no end when I could watch her nipple and areola stretch out a good six inches and she knew it. This was also her signal to me that she wanted it rough. I drew my head away from her to watch as she gave a quick gasp. Dipping my head back down I roughly sucked her clit into my mouth, stretching it away from her body. This was sufficient to push her over the edge and she had a minor orgasm.

I quickly switched sides, placing my mouth between Rita’s legs with one hand on her breasts. My second hand stretched over to Holly, alternating between stroking her pussy and clit and moving upwards to pinch and stretch her nipples. Rita came in just a couple of minutes due to my earlier ministrations and I settled back on my haunches.

I quickly spoke both Rita’s and Holly’s trigger words, dropping them into trance state.

“Now Holly, you are my slut for the rest of the night and will act accordingly. You’ll have no inhibitions and be willing to do whatever I command or request or even just suggest of you. Say yes if you understand and will obey.”

“Yes”

“Rita, you are feeling a little guilty. You’ve gotten a welcome from both of us. You’ve gotten sexual pleasure from me. You feel as though it is time to pay some of that back. You like Holly and you want her to be happy. You know by now that sex is one of the things that makes her happiest. If either I or Holly tell you to do something sexual with her you will do so. Say yes if you understand and will obey.”

Silence greeted my statement.

“Rita, what do you have a problem with about pleasuring Holly?”

“I’m not a lesbian.”

“No, you aren’t. You will notice that there are both a female and male involved here. A lesbian would never allow the male involvement. The appropriate definition would be bisexual. Even that is not quite accurate, what you are going to do is help me please Holly. Don’t you want to help me?”

“Yes”

“So, if I or Holly tell, ask, or even suggest that you do something sexual to her, what are you going to do?”

“Help you.”

“How are you going to help me?”

“By doing what you ask.”

“That’s good, one more thing. You will find that you enjoy whatever you do to her that you do to help me. Even if you might normally find it disgusting you won’t think of it that way. If you have a problem with what you are doing, you’ll simply think of it as helping me as opposed to doing whatever the required action is. Now, if either I or Holly tell you to do something sexual with her you will do so in order to help me. Say yes if you understand and will obey.”

“Yes”

“Okay, I’m going to bring both of you out of trance. You won’t remember going into trance and your conscious minds won’t remember what I told you. Your subconscious minds will remember and cause you to act accordingly though. I’ll count down from three, when I reach zero you will both awaken. three... two... one... zero...”

“Holly, crawl up into the center of the bed, get on your knees there, back straight, hands over your head. Don’t say anything until I tell you you can.”

Our bedroom had been rearranged many times over the years. The one thing I left each time we rearranged was the eye bolt in the ceiling from wherever we had last had our rope chair hanging. After many rearrangements, there were now three in the ceiling. One we used for the chair and the other two I left for playtime. One of the eye bolts was conveniently located directly over the center of the bed.

I grabbed a couple of things out of the drawer on the side of my bed and crawled up behind Holly. I bound her wrists together with the handcuffs from the drawer, I passed a thick silken rope around the chain of the cuffs a couple of times. Drawing her arms high above her head I told her to go from kneeling to an ‘L’ position with her calves forming the bottom bar of the ‘L’. Leaving a touch of slack, the better to spread her legs and still have her supporting her weight on them instead of her arms, I tied the rope snugly to the eye bolt. Looking over at Rita I asked her what she thought.

“Ummm... I don’t know. I never did any serious bondage or anything but it looks interesting.”

“Interesting as in you’d like to try it yourself some time or interesting as in you don’t know what to say?”

“I don’t know what to say but I might want to try some time.”

“Well, here is my plan. We are going to tease and torment Holly here while she is helpless to resist us. Oh yeah, one more thing to ensure that.”

Rather than the spreader bar, which was occasionally uncomfortable to have my shins across, I took another short pair of ropes, tied one end to each ankle, and ran them off either side of the bed to the eye bolts we had placed in the frame for just such situations. I pulled just enough on each that her legs were spread to the widest point where she could support her weight on them instead of her arms. This left both front and rear available for use and even had enough space for me to slide under her if I desired.

“Anyway, as I was saying. We are going to tease Holly while she is helpless to resist us. When I think she’s had enough I’ll fuck her. After I come, you’ll get me hard again and I’ll take you. Normally after I’ve just come my erection is smaller, if it is within an hour or two, and so you and I may have a little less trouble this way. What do you think?”

“Okay, I can do that I guess.”

“You start by suckling on her nipples while I pull out a couple more toys.”

Rita blushed but leaned over and started gingerly licking at Holly’s nipples.

“Not like that, watch me.”

I leaned over and took Holly’s entire nipple and areola in my mouth. Sucking as hard as I could I drew back from her breast, stretching it. Holly gave a quiet gasp and the nipple grew even more erect in my mouth.

“You don’t have to do it just like that but she is in a mood to like it rough this evening. Plus, you might try what you like having done to your own breasts on hers. That tends to be a surefire way to get it right.”

Rita leaned over again and this time took the nipple into her mouth. I could see the suction she was creating as her cheeks drew in slightly.

“Better, much better.”

Leaning over the bed I pulled three dildos out of the drawer. One was a small vibrating style and the other two were much larger but with no vibration.

I snuck up behind Holly and positioned the largest one under her cunt. With a forceful upwards shove, I buried it halfway inside of her. Her answering gasp told me she appreciated my idea. As her cunt flooded with lubrication I withdrew the large dildo and replaced it with the smaller one. Moving it around inside of her I got it as slick as I could. I withdrew it and placed the tip against her anus. With a slow gentle movement I pushed it inside of her. Continuing to push I got it to disappear inside her ass. Going back to the larger dildo I did the same with her cunt.

“Now slut, you are not to allow either dildo out of your body until I remove it. If you do, I’ll figure out an appropriate punishment at that time.”

I moved around Holly to get to Rita.

“Here, we are going to put this inside of your pussy. It’ll vibrate and hopefully stimulate you to loosen up and lubricate well. It should feel pretty good also.”

This vibrator/dildo had a belt attached to keep it in place. I didn’t think Rita would have any problem keeping it inside with as tight as she was but I also didn’t know if she’d have the presence of mind to remember it was there once we got going. I placed it on her and snugged the belt down to hold it in place.

Rita was still sucking on the nipple, with little variation to what she was doing. While I loved the sight, I figured we could get more interesting still.

“Rita, you are trying to give her pleasure, not a hickey. Why don’t you do to her breasts what you like having done to yours. I’ll watch and if it gets a good reaction from her I may see what doing the same to you does.”

Rita drew back from Holly’s breast and ran her fingertips across it repeatedly. After the third repetition Holly gave out a gasp. Looking closer I realized that it was Rita’s fingernails, not her fingertips that she was drawing across the flesh. Tiny little red lines were visible, trailing behind Rita’s fingernails. They faded quickly so I knew there was only minimal pressure involved but Holly’s reaction was quite satisfactory. Reaching out my own hand I began the same process on Holly’s other breast. With her arms stretched above her head as they were, the breast was already relatively taut. As I drew my fingernail gently across it, the nipple and areola hardened, drawing in yet more of the normally slack flesh on the surface of the breast. The areola thickened, ripples and ridges plainly evident on its surface. I ran the fingertips of my other hand across it, losing myself in the texture, while my first hand continued its gentle scratching. Leaning in, I moved my hand to the underside of her breast, continuing with the gentle fingernail drag. My tongue reached out to savor the texture of the areola in its excitement, occasionally flicking against the turgid nipple as well. After losing myself in the taste and texture of my wife’s thick and rough areola for several minutes I drew back, remembering the promise I had made to Rita. I saw that she had taken my lead and was sampling Holly’s ripples and ridges just as I had.

Removing my hands from Holly I faced towards Rita. Noticing her closed eyes, I gently got both hands just barely above the skin of her breasts. Moving the last fraction of an inch together, fingernails on either hand scraped the skin of her breasts gently, startling her out of the moment. Her nipples and areolae were already rigid when I touched her so it seemed that she was enjoying her actions. Unfortunately her breasts were a bit more normal and while her areolae thickened and hardened, the accompanying texture I enjoyed so much on Holly just wasn’t so prominent with her. Far be it from me to turn down a breast to play with though. I laid Rita on her back and positioning myself at her side told Holly to open her eyes and watch what was going on. I continued to tease and torment Rita’s breasts for several minutes, making sure Holly watched the whole while through.

I leaned back from Rita and instructed her to suck my cock. Meanwhile I locked eyes with Holly and let her see the pleasure that Rita was bringing me.

“Holly, what would you give to be in her position? You may speak.”

“Bastard! I’ll get you for this. I’d love to be in her position but you know damn well that by this point I’d be trying to pin you down and impale myself on your cock.”

“That is why you’re up there and she’s down here.”

“Fuck me you bastard, I want to feel your cock inside of me!”

I looked down at Rita and back to Holly. Gesturing with one hand at Rita’s head, I made little licking motions directed at Holly’s pussy with my tongue. Holly shook her head vigorously. My only response was to nod mine just as vigorously.

“Rita, I need your help”

With much regret I drew her mouth off of my cock.

“I’m going to maul Holly’s breasts. I want you to slide under her there, use a pillow to prop your head up high enough, and eat her pussy the way you like to have your own eaten.”

Rita winced for a moment then seemed to calm and reached for a pillow.

I attached myself to Holly’s breasts, my tongue working on stroking her areolae alternating with my lips being used to pinch her nipples. Whatever breast my mouth wasn’t on at the time was getting crushed in my grip and having its nipple pinched, pulled, and stretched. The wonderful thing about it was that my face was looking right down at Rita, who was eating my wife out with a great vigor. Holly began to shudder repeatedly and after several minutes of that I drew back and told Rita to stop.

I checked to ensure the the dildos were still trapped in Holly’s pussy and ass. Although the one in her pussy seemed to be nearly sliding out, it was still buried deeply enough for Rita to have been eating her. Looking at Holly, who seemed near comatose with pleasure, I decided I could give her what she asked for before. Untying the knots in the rope that held her up and the ones that kept her legs spread, she collapsed onto the bed. I stretched her out on her back and withdrew both dildos. I leaned myself over her in the classic missionary position and penetrated her. She was incredibly wet and loose. I loved that about her cunt, when she relaxed it was loose enough to fuck her for hours without feeling any urgency to come. When she wanted it tight, it was tight enough to provide friction and urge me to come. Since she was nearly passed out from our play she was quite loose so I began to fuck her. I angled myself up to allow access to her clit and told Rita to reach in, find Holly’s clit, and pinch and pull on it. Soon Holly was orgasming again, despite being only semi-conscious. While that tightened her pussy a little, I wanted to come soon since I still had Rita to do. Withdrawing from her pussy I entered her anus. Regardless of how loose her cunt might be, her ass never failed to clench down on my cock and speed my ejaculation. I pumped her ass for less than five minutes before filling it with my come. I withdrew my cock and moved around her side, telling Rita that she could stop stimulating Holly’s clit.

“Holly, you conscious?”

“Uh-huh”

“You still want to suck my cock?”

“Uh-huh”

She turned her head sideways and let her mouth gape open. I slid my slowly softening cock into her mouth and felt her clamp down and start sucking. Little licks from her tongue brushed along my cock here and there.

“Get my cock good and clean, then if you can wake up enough you can watch me fuck Rita if you like.”

Over the next several minutes Holly slowly became more alert as she sucked my cock clean. I gave her a couple more minutes of sucking on me before pulling my cock loose. She was unwilling to let go so even mostly soft there was a gentle pop as I withdrew from her mouth. I leaned over to nibble on her neck for a moment and whispered in her ear.

“Okay Holly, feel free to give Rita suggestions while we fuck, no anal yet though and don’t try to get me on top of her. We need to get her a bit more solid before either of those.”

Holly beamed at me as I gave her license to do what she had originally wanted me to bring home another partner for. Even with the limitations I placed on it I could tell she was loving the idea of control.

“Rita, time for you to get me hard. Do it however you like although we may give some suggestions.”

I laid down flat on my back and waved her over to me. She crawled over and reached a hand out towards my cock. Encircling my softened cock with her hand, she applied gentle pressure as she stroked me up and down. After several minutes of that with no visible results, she bent over and began to lick my cock gently, using her tongue to brush against me as lightly as a feather. There was some minor stirring from that and she proceeded to suck me into her mouth. I discovered that, without the added pressure of her small lips stretched around my hard cock, she wasn’t very good at oral sex. Don’t get me wrong, there is no such thing as a bad blow job (unless injury is involved), but Holly was exceptionally good at oral sex so I was a bit spoiled on this matter. After several minutes with no additional reaction she leaned up, looking disappointed.

“Rita dear, why don’t you try playing with the little section of skin between his anus and his balls. He’s very sensitive there.”

Rita looked over at Holly, nodded and reached down. There was a definite reaction as she reached between my legs to stroke and pinch that small sensitive area.

“That seems to work some, but I bet you’ll get a better reaction if you slide a finger inside his ass. Lubricate it in your cunt first to make it easier.”

Holly knew that I liked having my ass played with and in the past had been less than willing to comply. As she got Rita to do so, I thought for a moment that with the way things were now Holly would find herself doing the same frequently in the future.

The results from Rita sliding her finger into my ass and gently starting to stroke in and out were quite visible and her face brightened as my cock became more erect.

“You’re almost there dear, one more thing ought to do it. Tongue fuck his ass, I guarantee that will give him enough of an erection to fuck you.”

Holly was quite right, as Rita leaned down and began to lick around my asshole my cock hardened more. When she finally plunged her tongue inside, I was plenty hard enough to enter her. I didn’t tell her that though and just laid back end enjoyed the ride. Holly noticed but was considerate enough to wait several minutes before informing Rita.

“Now Rita, you’ve got him good and hard. Take your dildo off, mount him, and take all of him inside you.”

Rita did as instructed with no hesitation, my smaller erection due to multiple ejaculations today making it easy to slide right in her.

I decided to jump in here, not knowing how long I’d last. Sometimes when I’ve come multiple times in a day it’ll take an hour or more to come again, other times it might be ten minutes tops. So I hedged my bets.

“Rita, close your eyes, sit up straight on my cock, and focus on the pleasure and nothing else. Holly, you can keep giving suggestions if you like but you’re going to help here also. Come on over, suck on her breasts and nipples. Use one hand on her clit to help her orgasm more quickly.”

Both women complied and within a few seconds I closed my eyes as well. Otherwise watching Holly suck on Rita’s breasts and fondle her clit was going to push me over the edge far too quickly. I began to make gentle thrusts with my cock, maybe an inch or two up and down at most. Between that and Holly’s stimulations Rita began to orgasm quickly. When she was in the throes of orgasm I opened my eyes again to watch Holly work on her as I fucked her. My senses were close to overloading; the sight of Holly working on Rita, the combined scent from them penetrating my nostrils, the tactile feel of Rita’s oh so tight cunt wrapped around my cock, and the sound of Rita beginning to moan and squeal from her orgasm was nearly overwhelming. The only sense not engaged was taste so, being one for hedonistic overload whenever possible, I drew Holly’s nearest breast to my mouth and sucked her nipple in. With all five sense fully engaged it was less than thirty seconds before I was filling Rita with a small load of come.

I don’t know about Rita and Holly but I was exhausted. After several minutes Rita slid off of me. Holly leaned in to clean my cock with her mouth and that was all I remember. In the midst of the cleaning I fell deeply asleep.

When I awoke in the morning, both women were already out of bed. I was sore as hell from all the sex the day before and had the appetite of a horse. When I got out to the kitchen I discovered that I was the last one up and they had kept breakfast warm for me while they let me sleep in. I filled a bowl of oatmeal from the pot on the stove, noting that there was enough left for seconds. I grabbed a quarter loaf of bread, some butter, honey and a couple of apples. A massive glass of water finished off my first serving of the meal. After finishing everything I had brought out I went back for a second bowl of oatmeal and some more water. For some reason I was feeling immensely dehydrated.

After breakfast I went outside to find Holly and Rita working on one of the raised bed garden plots we had in our Zone 1 (Zone 1 being a term in permaculture for the area closest to the house that you see all the time, plants that need the most maintenance go there so you see them frequently and they get the extra care they need) they were pulling out some plants that had died in a recent light frost and adding the remains to our compost pile.

It was the appropriate time of year to harvest our rose hips and that was my plan for the day. Just enough frost had come so far that the hips had turned red, the leaves would start turning colors soon making it harder to find the hips themselves on the plants. I asked if Rita and Holly wanted to help and they said that when they were done pulling dead plants they would. I went back in and grabbed several containers to put the hips in. When I got back out I helped them finish clearing out the dead plants in the raised beds and turning some worm castings and compost into the areas the plants had come from.

As an aside: Compost and other soil additives were frequently used before the Crash but... they were normally purchased from the big chain stores. We had started a compost pile and a worm farm back then, anticipating a need for these soil additives when they weren’t commercially available. Mulch was another necessary item for a high yield garden but that was easily available through bark that fell from our firewood and the leaves that dropped from our deciduous trees. Worm castings were our favorite additive. They were a very rich soil additive so you didn’t need to use a whole lot of them except when preparing a new spot for planting. Compost was good also but it had become difficult to make enough of it for our needs. Between the castings and the compost we were fairly well off. Using the deciduous leaves for a mulch helped as well since they tended to decay fairly quickly. Other additives that you needed less of could also be created at home with a bit more difficulty. Things such as bone meal for phosphates and for use to negate some of the acidity inherent in growing things in what was essentially a massive pine forest, Nitrogen for healthy plants (both through assisting in chlorophyll production and encouraging lush growth) was provided by growing a number of nitrogen fixing plants amidst everything else as well as fresh glass clippings and manure (Clover was the easiest of the nitrogen fixers to grow and we had it in massive quantities), the list goes on and on but having had our soil tested when we still could we had a general awareness of what additives were necessary and had tracked down ways to make any we needed back when the Internet was still viable.

We spent the remainder of the day, until the daughters were home from school, picking rose hips. There were a large number of wild roses on the property that we had encouraged with additional watering and additives and then there were quite a few Rosa Rugosa plants that I had put in specifically for their hips. The hips on the Rosa Rugosa plants were large and plentiful. By the end of the day we had gotten most of the hips and started preparing them. Slicing them in half and scraping out the seeds was followed by a stretch of time in the dehydrator. I had a small electric dehydrator but in addition I had made a large solar dehydrator since I had anticipated having large crops come ripe at the same time and needing the extra room. The prepared rose hips were placed in the solar dehydrator and left to dry. We kept several cups of fresh hips out for making rose hip tea, which was a tasty way to get extra vitamin C over the course of the winter. Sweetened with honey (which was also a very good source of vitamins and minerals) I could sip the stuff for hours. With our own rose hips and honey frequently available at the market we made sure to have a cup of rose hip tea several times a week as a preventative measure.

While Rita, Holly and I prepared the rose hips for dehydration I sent Sandra and Susan out with smaller baskets to go search the wild roses for hips we might have missed. It seemed we never could get them all in one run so repeated runs were necessary. Leaving a few hips for the wildlife ensured that more seeds would get spread around the neighborhood making them more readily available for foraging so after today we’d leave them alone. In the meanwhile I was trying to stock up enough of them to supply five people with rose hip tea, jam, jelly, or syrups throughout the winter. There were many more culinary uses for rose hips but those four were the most popular in our house.

With the work we were doing, the evening passed quickly. Dinner was fresh bread (with rose hips baked in), butter, honey, venison jerky (rehydrated and pan fried), and goat cheese with, of course, a couple of pots of rose hip tea to drink. By the time dinner was over, our preparations from the rose hips were cleaned up, and all the prepared rose hips were placed in the solar dehydrator to begin drying the next day I was exhausted once again.

We lived pretty well by post-Crash standards but it tended to involve a lot of hard work. When it wasn’t due to harvesting or preparing food to store it tended towards manual labor on the land, repairs of tools and clothing, or building things we wanted or needed from scratch. We had enough silver to purchase items when they were available to buy but aside from foodstuffs there were rarely any useful general goods available at the market. One of the reasons I almost always walked around the market to check out the other vendors before opening was to see if anyone had any general goods for sale that we might want.

I pleaded exhaustion to Holly and Rita and told them (with an inward grin) that if they really needed to get off they could help each other out. They each grimaced at me when I said that but in general took it good-naturedly.

The kids had the next two days off of school and I was trying to figure out what needed doing as I drifted off to sleep. With five people to work instead of four I thought that we might be able to get a head start on some of the things that needed doing that normally didn’t get taken care of until winter started to ease. Some things had to wait because they weren’t problems until after winter but others could be taken care of now before the weather got really bad.

We only had one day for work out of these coming two because the second day was the monthly swap meet. Once a month Allan opened the market to families with children. The children would bring toys, books, games or whatnot that they wanted to trade for other toys, books, games or whatnot. It wasn’t quite as altruistic as it sounds though, Allan didn’t charge the people to get in but he did run a table that essentially amounted to a concession stand with food and drink available. If you’ve ever taken a child anywhere, you know what kind of business he did on swap meet days. He used the items he took as a percentage on regular market days, and a few from some other sources, to both feed himself and his staff and then to stock the concession table for swap meets with the remainder.

Overall Allan did pretty well for himself that way but he had a few other ‘money’ makers as well. The government gave him a percentage for being a distribution center for their allotments and he was used as a general hook up man as well. If you needed someone with X skill, you could let him know and he’d try to track them down for you. If you needed Y item he’d try to find it for you and so on and so forth. All for a modest charge of course. This was part of the reason I was nervous about him knowing what I could do. If someone had a need that he thought could be supplied by hypnosis, he would probably recommend me to them and think he was doing me a favor. I finally fell asleep fretting about the future.

I was the first one up the next morning and slid out of bed from between my two wives, trying hard not to waken either one of them. While I wasn’t sore any more, I really wanted to stoke the fire and get some food into me before anything else. I started breakfast for everyone and by the time it was ready Holly and Rita were awake and out of the bedroom. I promised them that I’d lavish some attention on them both at some point in the day and then asked Rita to set the table and Holly to wake the children.

As we ate breakfast I laid out the tasks we wanted to take care of for the day. The children were assigned some lawn work on two of the neighboring houses. Although Rita had thought that there were few unoccupied houses in the area that wasn’t quite true. In our neighborhood perhaps one in three of the houses were actually unoccupied. The rest of the community had agreed to take at least enough care of the unoccupied houses so that they didn’t look unoccupied in order to discourage squatters. Of the three houses that adjoined our land (one to either side and one behind us that fronted on another street) two of them were empty. I was more than happy to take care of these places for several reasons. The first was that the grass we cut there provided more clippings for us to use in the compost or in sheet mulches and the second was that we claimed the leaves that fell from their non-conifer trees to use in our own area. The additional organic matter really did make a difference.

We were lucky in that we had been able to track down a push mower before the Crash. The only types of mowers that could be used any more (unless you were really rich and had a connection for gasoline) were push mowers and electric mowers and the electrics tended to have more problems. The other remaining options were to use a scythe or a sickle but if you ever have you know that it isn’t worth it to cut grass on a lawn. So, the kids were sent off with the wheelbarrow, rakes, and the push mower to trim up the lawns, rake up the leaves and bring the clipped grass and leaves back to our place. It would keep them occupied for most of the day since without us there to supervise they tended to horse around more. It would’ve bothered me if there were other urgent things to be done but there weren’t and it gave them a chance to actually be kids every now and again.

The adults were going to do some work on permaculture features. Unfortunately our climate was unsuited to the normal waterworks associated with permaculture. We did what we could with what we had though.

As an aside: Normal permaculture involves bodies of water, small ponds, streams, etc... that are used for reclaiming “gray water” (water that has been used but does not have solids or harsh chemicals in it) and to increase humidity, provide water for plants, provide a habitat for fish, frogs and waterfowl, as well as a few other things.

Our waterworks consisted of a tiered set of very small ponds that were fed by rainwater that we guided off the roof into the top pond of the tier. Without a decent rain, the bottom three ponds in the series of seven were frequently dry so we had things planted around them that didn’t need large quantities of water all the time. The upper four ponds tended to have some level of water in them almost all year round and so they had some water based plants in them and around their edges. The ponds would all freeze solid through winter so we didn’t have fish in them (unfortunately) but we did have the occasional geese landing in them. Our gray water system was situated close to the lowest point on our land so we couldn’t do much with that except form a couple of deeper pools at its outlet and plant moisture loving plants in the general area around it that it kept very humid. These ponds also froze to the bottom at the coldest point of winter.

The waterworks areas needed cleaning in the fall. Leaves, pine needles, and other debris would fill in the bottoms of the ponds and clog the small streams connecting them so the debris needed to be removed (and could be added to the compost pile). The water, at the point in the year when the ponds needed cleaning, was frigid so it was a case of work for fifteen to twenty minutes followed by warming up in the sun for a like amount of time. Since it looked like it would be sunny out, this was going to be our task for the day.

Holly tossed on her work clothes and found some for Rita as well. Holly’s work clothes normally consisted of a skirt (that she could hike up to keep it from getting muddy or wet) and a ragged t-shirt. The clothes she found for Rita were similar although it was hard not to notice that the shirt she chose for her had lots of holes, some of them over the breasts and nipples. It was very hard not to be distracted from the flashes I saw. We split up and started working on the various ponds.

Around the time I finished cleaning the first pond I heard Holly calling for me. Walking over to the one she was working on, which was encircled by a hedge to form a screen that shut the pond off from outside observation, I found her on all fours with her skirt hiked up to her waist. She had neglected to wear anything under the skirt so she was flashing me as I walked up.

“I need some help here Tim.” she said, waggling her ass at me.

“Hmmm, I wonder just what kind of help you’re after. Could it be that you want something else clogged while you unclog the pond?”

“How astute of you, now shut up and fuck me!”

“I suppose I could do that.”

I walked over, unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. With a few strokes of my thumb I determined she was wet enough to take me in and I slid gently into her. I established a slow rhythm to start.

“Take the shirt off, I want to watch your breasts sway while I do you.”

Holly immediately complied and even though the sun was warm, her chest was close to the cold water and I saw her nipples immediately crinkle even more than they had been before her shirt was removed. As her breasts swayed back and forth with my thrusts I began to thrust more vigorously. I had had an evil thought and decided to go through with it. I began to thrust more and more vigorously, eventually knocking her off balance. I thrust even harder while she tried to regain her balance and was rewarded by a splash as she fell over and her upper torso and head fell into the chill water. I quickly grabbed her hair (done up in a braid to keep it out of the way as she worked) and used it to pull her head out of the water so she could breath. Pushing her legs apart I re-entered her, since I had slid out when she fell, and began pounding her again. I couldn’t get quite as deep with her lying flat on her stomach but I could see the goosebumps covering her upper torso and my vivid imagination supplied the sight of what her nipples must look like now from the cold.

“Asshole! Get off of me. I’m freezing!”

“No slut, remember you’re mine to do with as I please sexually and it pleases me to get your nipples as absolutely hard as I possibly can. I’ll flip you over out of the pool in a couple of minutes so I can enjoy them more thoroughly while they are in that state. In the meanwhile just think, I could’ve used ice cubes instead.”

A shiver ran through her at that statement, I assume due to a combination of her being in the cold water and remembering previous times when I had used ice cubes for that purpose.

“Stop that!” I said as she tried to get her arms under her and push up. “I’m ordering you to not try to get up until I allow it. Feel free to revel in the lack of control, remember I’m in control in situations like this since you’re my personal slut. You get control of Rita and myself sometimes when we’re having sex in exchange.”

She shuddered as she orgasmed from my claiming control over her, then shivered more from the chill.

“Okay, let’s roll you over now and let me see what we’ve got.”

Rolling her away from the pool I could see her breasts were tinged a slight bluish-purple from the chill. Her nipples and areolae were magnificently hardened and I cursed the lack of a camera to record it for my future enjoyment (my digital camera had finally given up the ghost several years back, much to my dismay). I immediately went to work on her breasts, roughly mauling each breast as a whole, alternating with pinching and pulling her nipples. The areolae got the attention of my tongue, going from breast to breast as my hands worked the breast my tongue wasn’t on. All the while I continued pounding her pussy with my cock. She came several times from the abuse to her breasts combined with the pounding her cunt was taking. As her nipples and areolae warmed up and softened down a little I allowed myself to come with her and filled her cunt to overflowing.

“That was nice.” I said. “I enjoy a quickie in the middle of the day. I also very much appreciate that you feel free to talk dirtier now. Even if it does tend towards abusing me a little, it still turns me on some.”

“Asshole, my tits are freezing.”

“I would’ve thought mauling them would get them warmed up again. Why don’t you lie here in the sun with them exposed while you massage them to get the circulation going again.”

A low growl was the only answer she gave to my suggestion although I noticed that she did follow it. I put my cock away then sat back on a large rock we used as a bench. While warming in the sun I enjoyed the show. After a few minutes Rita came by looking for me, asking what she should do next. As she entered the circle formed by the hedges:

“Oh, am I interrupting something?” She said with a grin.

“Not at all, she’s just getting warmed up again after an upper torso bath.”

Holly’s only reply was to throw a pine cone at me.

“Should I ask?”

“Nah, I just used the cold water to get her nipples fully erect for me to play with.”

“Oh, you’re evil, did you know that?”

“Nope, just misunderstood... But, like I told her, she should be glad I didn’t use ice cubes. Come on over here.”

I sat Rita on my lap and started exploring some of those holes in her shirt. Running the fingernails of one hand lightly across her breasts ,where I could reach them through the holes, I would occasionally move to a nipple, rolling and pinching it between my thumb and forefinger. My second hand went wandering below her skirt, only to find out that she wasn’t wearing anything there either. I teased her cunt mercilessly, running my fingers lightly around the outside of her slit. I’d run the finger over the hood of her clitoris and pause there, pushing down lightly for a moment before beginning another circle of the entire pussy. Her breaths began to quicken and her nipples harden. I guess I’d recovered enough from two days ago because I began to harden as well. Sliding my pants down to my knees, I flipped the front of her skirt up and tucked the bottom into the waistband. Lifting Rita, I faced her directly towards me and gently lowered her onto my cock. She shifted her legs so she was kneeling on the rock, one leg to either side of me and continued lowering herself onto me. I wasn’t at my normal size, having just come, but I was certainly larger than I had been the last time I was inside of her. It was a bit tight getting myself all the way inside of her but well worth the effort. I leaned over to suckle at her nipples, after pulling them through two of the holes in the shirt, as she began to rock back and forth on my cock. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Holly remove one hand from her breasts and slide it down below her waist. Muffled cries, from three mouths, soon filled the small circle of hedges.

After our nookie break, we got back to work on the pools. We had finished the seven smaller ones and were using the rake to clean out the larger gray water pools when the kids returned with the last wheelbarrow full of clippings and leaves. The rest they had dumped at the border of our land and the neighboring properties so I could pick it up and move it to where we wanted later on.

We sent the kids in to get showers, figuring that the half hour or so we had left to work would give us a prayer of having hot water again by the time we were ready for ours. When we finished the pools, I sent Holly and Rita in to get their showers while I moved the ten or so wheelbarrow loads of organic matter the kids had retrieved into the areas we wanted them in. Finally I went in to get my own shower and found that Sandra had actually started dinner and was showing Rita where we kept some of the simpler things we had to cook and how to cook them. Holly was browsing a book that got my spirits right up there, “Sewing Lingerie That Fits: Stylish Underwear”. Since she had a fairly wide array of lingerie available I was hoping that she intended on either sewing some for Rita or teaching Rita to sew by making lingerie for her. Susan had her foraging book open again and looked up at me.

“Dad, did you know that there are wild huckleberries over on the old MacKenzie property? At least the leaves look just like the ones shown here.”

“No, I didn’t know that. They come ripe about the same time we have a lot of stuff ripe here so we’ve never been over there that time of year. We’ll have to check next year. It’d be nice to have another variety of berry.”

Susan was looking back at the book by the time I’d finished my sentence. I guess she was serious about learning to forage.

Sandra had taken the easy way out and made one of the dried soups we had stored. Along with reheated leftover bread from the previous night it was a warm and filling meal.

After dinner I had both girls gather up a small pile of what they wanted to take to the swap meet the next day. Holly had sewn up several rag dolls (two baby dolls, one cat doll and one horse doll) to trade for Christmas presents for the girls. Since there was only one more swap meet, after this one, before Christmas she was taking them now to double her chances of finding something she’d like to use for a present. In addition Sandra’s birthday was coming up at about the same time as the next swap meet and we would try to have gifts for then as well. Holly got the dolls out and ready to go for the morning.

I had done a similar thing and carved a couple of wooden wagons that would actually roll. My carving abilities left them looking functional but not overly fancy. I had added traces to them with scraps of leather and thin wooden rods so if whoever ended up with the wagons had a toy animal they could attach it in front and pretend to have it pull the wagon. These went into the bundle with the dolls in hopes that I could find something for the girls as well. Finally I picked a pair of oranges and a lemon to be used for trade at the concession table. We normally splurged at the swap meet and had an unofficial lunch of whatever was available there. I’d bring a small pouch of silver coins as well, just in case, but three citrus fruits were normally enough to get us all a light lunch.

We sent the girls to bed a bit early and retired ourselves as well. Neither Holly nor Rita was desperate to be done this evening having already been done today (and getting clean afterwards) so I took the chance to simply run my hands over their bodies, enjoying the feel of them. I occasionally ducked my head to kiss smooth portions of their skin, inhaling the fragrance of their bodies. The scent of soap mixed with their individual odors was a tonic for me, relaxing me to the point that I thought I could sleep. Having come twice myself already today I felt no need to do so again and just enjoyed the caresses I gave them. Rita returned the favor, having not explored my body as much as she would’ve liked. Holly simply watched as she knew my body nearly as well as I did. Eventually we drifted off to sleep to the very muted sense of eroticism that had risen from our activities.

To be continued...