The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fallen Future

Chapter 8 – New Business and Hostages’ Fortune

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

Azrael’s Angels came into being in late 2016. The founder, a man named Gerald Werthen, claimed to have had a vision. His vision allegedly came from God and it told him that there were too many people on the earth, polluting it and killing it. He was ‘told’ that he was being charged with two things; 1. To reduce the population of the world in order to cleanse it of mankind’s pollution and taint, and 2. To reduce the remaining infrastructure that could be used to easily rebuild the population. The most kind-hearted amongst those who heard about his vision claimed that he must have had hallucinations from some bad food. The others were all far more specific about his lack of intellect, his sexual habits, and his lineage.

Werthen took his charge most seriously and for several months started a ‘join or die’ campaign in order to obtain enough troops to actually perform his mission on a scale large enough to make a difference. Unfortunately for Mr. Werthen, the quality of those who chose to join rather than die was not very high. Of his first hundred ‘converts’ that chose joining over dying, a full quarter were types that would have joined just to be able to ‘legitimately’ kill people and destroy things. These individuals were quick to take over the power structure within the group and only tell Werthen what they thought he wanted to hear. The troops below them received the message that so long as the population was being reduced and the infrastructure destroyed, anything else could go however they wanted.

Werthen was killed, allegedly by an assassin, in late 2017. Immediately one of his original followers, who had beaten several charges of arson and rape before the Crash, took control. Things went downhill from there. Standard procedure under Werthen had been to kill all the inhabitants of an area that refused to join once the angels had taken possession of it. Now, standard procedure was to enslave those that caught the fancy of the raiders, torture anyone who protested the enslavement, tell everyone else they could join or die, and then kill everyone that hadn’t been enslaved and hadn’t joined. After the killings, the area used to be looted of things useful to the angels and then burned. Now the areas were looted of anything any of the raiders wanted, useful or not, and then the remainder was supposed to be burned. Well the remainders were burned if the angels felt like it, frequently they’d leave the area stripped, abandoned, but still standing because they didn’t feel like taking a chance with a fire potentially spreading too quickly and cutting them off. In several cases this introduced diseases into areas that had not had them prior as when they left things unburned, this included the corpses of those they had killed.

Werthen had started out with himself and two others in Arkansas but his ‘join or die’ movement had gotten him to five hundred followers within two months. Once Werthen had over a thousand followers (early in 2017) he split them into two groups and began to move out of the state of Arkansas. Both groups continued the ‘join or die’ motif and continued to grow rapidly. By fall of 2017 Werthen had heard that there was still a functional power grid in Colorado and that Utah and New Mexico had partial power grids that they were expanding. It enraged the man and he sent directives to all his groups that they should focus their efforts on those areas.

Many of the groups, as soon as they were away from Werthen himself, had turned to simple brigandage instead of his holy war. These groups ignored Werthen’s directives as soon as they found out that the three states they were supposed to target still had at least partially functional militaries. Despite that, more than 3500 people, split among seven groups, had descended on the three states. They rapidly found their numbers reduced as traveling in the size groups they were in called attention to themselves, followed rapidly by military response. As a result the remaining members (down to around 2000 by that point) that were going after the states split up into groups no larger than fifty and smaller than that in many cases. Where the population was heavier, and they couldn’t travel in uninhabited areas, they would frequently break up into groups no larger than five or infiltrate single individuals to start fires or perform other acts of sabotage.

After Werthen’s assassination the directive remained but was emphasized differently. The new leader thought highly of sowing chaos amongst his enemies. He still wanted the three states and their power grids gone because he realized that his position, essentially as a warlord, would be tenuous if the infrastructure continued to spread. So his directives were still to eliminate infrastructure whenever possible but also to raid and take valuable items and slaves. As he saw it the remaining infrastructure was a strong power that needed to be reduced. Wealth was also power and if he could remove it from his targets he considered that to be weakening them. Finally he considered taking slaves as increasing the power of his groups while weakening the power of the states. He thought he could nibble away at the populations and, if he got lucky, maybe even gain some hostages that would give him other advantages.

The result of the changed directives was better than he had anticipated. Since the raiding groups would frequently want to leave to get their slaves and loot to safer areas they were in and out of the states, never entering them in the same spot twice in a row, and frequently being there and gone before the military could respond. Occasionally raids were met by local forces and defeated but the normal outcome of a raid was another trashed, formerly occupied, area.

The story continues:

Pamela sucked, and I mean that in so many ways. She was sucking my cock, or at least had her mouth wrapped around it and was applying suction. She was horrible at it though. Two minutes of sucking and I wasn’t even the slightest bit hard. I could claim blood loss was keeping me from obtaining an erection but I had had a partial hard-on while instructing her in what to do. Her total lack of skill in the matter had immediately deflated my semi-erect dick. It could only be worse if she decided to bite hard.

“Girl, stop what you’re doing and look at me.”

Pamela removed her mouth from my cock and looked up at me.

“Have you ever sucked cock before?”

“Yes, twice.”

“Why so few times?”

“I refused every other time I was asked.”

“Well, we’re going to give you some lessons in cock-sucking but we’ll save that for later. Stand up and sit on the edge of the bed.”

I stripped off my own clothes as Pamela stood up and sat on the edge of the bed. I pushed her down on her back and spread her legs. Her pussy was bone dry and her pubic hair matched the strawberry blond hairs atop her head.

“Slut, what makes you horny?”

“Not much, the thought of being a rich man’s lover does it for me sometimes. Sometimes the thought of being independently wealthy and able to take boy toys does also.”

I dropped her into trance once again:

“Tell me, it sounds like financial power makes you horny, is that correct?”

“Yes”

“From now on, the thought of having your nightmares held at bay will make you horny. So anytime you are given a command that you must obey to keep the nightmares at bay you will become horny. Any time that you resist obeying and experience at least part of the nightmare as a result, your eventual submission that drives the nightmares away will make you twice as horny as simply obeying a command to keep them at bay does. You will remain horny until you are either allowed to release it by masturbating to orgasm or you are used by someone and they achieve orgasm. You will understand, deep in your subconscious, that this to is a form of power and one that can be stronger than financial power when this power is used correctly and that is what will make you horny. You will know that you are associating with that power just as you would be associating with a rich man’s financial power if you were his lover. Do you understand and accept this command?”

“Yes”

I took Pamela back out of trance.

“Whore, do you normally masturbate?”

“Yes, I do”

“Do you masturbate anally at all?”

“No, I don’t. That’s gross.”

“Okay bitch, I want to masturbate for me, anally. Stick your finger up your ass and finger fuck yourself with it!”

Once again, Pamela hesitated. Her face pinched with a horror that only she could see and her hand quickly moved down to her ass. She slid a finger in her ass and started pumping away. As I watched, I could see her pussy glistening lightly as it began to moisten. Her breath began to quicken as well.

“Girl, you may not come until I tell you that you may. Remove your finger and use both hands to play with your nipples.”

A word here on Pamela’s breasts. Although they were only a solid ‘B’ cup they had no sag and her nipples were placed high on her breasts in such a manner that they tilted upwards when she was standing. They were slightly smaller than I preferred but as they grew erect with her play they were much closer to my size preference. I could forgive them being slightly small though due to the upward tilt. Lying on her back as she was with her head on the bed her nipples were pointing towards the open spaces to either side of her chin.

Her pussy was now glinting with moisture and my attention to her nipples had given me enough of an erection to penetrate her. So I did. I pulled her to the edge of the bed so her pussy was just barely supported by it and slid into her. She was quite tight, even with my partial erection, although the moisture made penetration much easier than it would have been otherwise.

I was not very horny and I’m pretty sure my wounds had something to do with that but I felt the need to break in the new pet in every hole. I already knew she was inadequate with oral sex and was hoping she might be more skilled with some other form.

“Bitch, what do you normally do while fucking?”

“Lie here and let the man get off.”

She was going to need so much training. I wondered if Holly would be willing to take care of it for me or if I’d need to do it myself.

“Do you get off during sex?”

“I never have.”

“Is your clit sensitive during sex?”

“I don’t know.”

It was easy, in my standing position, to move my thumb to her clit and start gently rubbing it in circles. I wasn’t quite ready for the result though. Pamela began squealing like a stuck pig and almost immediately her cunt was pulsating around my cock. Evidently she’d simply never had a guy actually try to get her off during sex before. I waited a couple of minutes and stopped rubbing her clit, the squealing slowly subsided.

“Well, now you know. Your clit is sensitive during sex.”

My cock had stiffened more from her pulsating pussy, it was now hard enough that I could penetrate what I assumed to be her virgin ass.

“Slut, have you ever had a man fuck your ass?”

“No, that’s disgusting.”

“Well, you will enjoy it. That’s an order. If you don’t enjoy it you’ll probably enjoy the resulting flashback even less than you will having me in your ass.”

I kept my eyes on her face as I pulled out of her cunt and positioned myself against her asshole. I began to slowly ease myself into her and watched as a myriad of expressions crossed her face. From what I could see, she started with disgust, it turned to horror, then quickly turned to pleasure. As she realized she was enjoying her ass being fucked, it turned back to disgust, then once more to horror and once more to pleasure. This continued through several series and her cunt got so wet that her juices started dribbling down her skin. I captured them and used them to lubricate my cock a little bit. By this time I had only managed to get the head of my cock into her ass.

“So, what do you think slut?”

“It’s disgusting, it’s dirty, but I kind of like it.”

“So that makes you a disgusting, dirty little slut, doesn’t it?”

“No, I’m not like that.”

“But you enjoy having something done to you that is disgusting and dirty. How do you explain that?”

“I... I...”

At that point I pushed hard and slid another inch of my cock into her ass. The series of emotions ran across her face again and I took pity on her. I moved my hand back to her clit and started rubbing it again. Within a few moments she was squealing and I was forcing the rest of my cock into her ass. Once I was fully inside of her I stopped rubbing her clit again.

“So, you were orgasming while I fucked your ass, that means you like it a lot, doesn’t it?”

“I do, but...”

“But what?”

“But I was orgasming from you rubbing my clit not your cock in my ass.”

“Slut, forget any prior ideas and preferences you had about anal sex except my command to enjoy it.”

Pamela’s eyes glazed over for a moment and when they refocused I gently slid my cock in and out her ass for a minute or so.

“How does that feel?”

“I’m not sure. Makes me feel kind of full, hurts just a tiny bit, but I like it.”

I rubbed her clit as I continued to pump her ass and once again had her squealing in moments.

“You are orgasming from my fucking your ass, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

I stopped rubbing her clit but she continued to squeal as I pumped her ass.

“Good slut, you enjoy having your mouth, cunt, and ass penetrated by me, anyone I introduce you to as family, or anyone I command you to enjoy it with, understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now I want you to beg me to fill your ass with my come.”

“Oh Please, come inside my ass. I’ve never had a dick there before and it feels so good to have one there that I want to feel what it’s like to have one come in there. Please come in my ass and fill it up.”

I obliged her although the amount of come was nothing compared to normal. She enjoyed it though and gave off a final squeal as I came. I thought about having her suck my cock clean but remembered her utter lack of talent in that area and refrained.

“Slut, get cleaned up, get dressed, and return to kneeling next to the bed.”

Pamela complied quickly and was kneeling by the time I cleaned myself off and had re-dressed myself.

I took Pamela out to the living room where Sandra and Jess had been preparing dinner while I worked on Pamela. All of the others in the house were were out here just waiting on me before they started to eat. Before sitting down to eat I pointed out each individual in the room, looked Pamela in the face and informed her that the individual I was pointing to was ‘family’.

“Girl, kneel down on the floor on all fours, far enough back from the table so that there is at least a foot between your head and the edge of the table.”

Pamela complied.

“Ladies, Pamela will now take commands from any and all of you. While I don’t want you abusing that, feel free to use her for scut work and such as you wish. If she hesitates, don’t worry about the look on her face, she is just reliving portions of a nightmare that she’d sooner be rid of. I anticipate that within the week there should be few, if any, instances of hesitation any more.”

I leaned over and whispered a command in Jess’ ear:

“You in particular are to make sure you use her. You will not consider her as family any more, just as a useful resource.”

I figured Jess’ desire to have me completely in control of her would make sure that she obeyed the command. If not, after I got around to the other trance session Jess had requested, I would give the command again and know for certain that she would obey.

“So, what’s for dinner?”

Sandra piped up:

“Just some of your pre-mixed soup and a batch of biscuits that I made up. Jess did the soup and I did the biscuits.”

“Well thank you both for taking care of the cooking this evening. I do appreciate not having to cook after the way the rest of this day went.”

Sandra blushed and Jess turned her face towards the floor. From the mumbles coming from the two of them I made out something about them knowing I had a lot of things to do and knowing that I wasn’t feeling exactly tip-top so it was the least they could do.

I dug in with a vengeance. The soup mix they had chosen was one I had made with things I had dried myself. All the ingredients were stored together in dehydrated format and then boiled for 45 minutes to an hour to reconstitute as a rather tasty soup. This one had tiny shreds of beef jerky (beef being hard to come by and expensive kept the amount of it in my mixes low), carrots, green peppers, red peppers, onions, several beef bullion cubes (another item that stores for an incredible length of time and was cheap enough to stock up on in a major fashion before the Crash), and some black pepper. Since the soup mix had been designed to feed four and we were feeding seven with it Jess had upped the water, added a little bit of the leftover barbecue beef and several handfuls of shelled peas from this years crop. With fourteen biscuits available as well (two per person) it was enough to fill you up and not leave you wanting more.

I did notice that when Jess served I got the lion’s share of the beef but I didn’t say anything about it.

A note on the beef jerky I used in my soups. A lot of the beef jerky recipes you could find before the Crash gave you a jerky that was chewable without rehydrating but this kept the length of storage on it to a couple of months. I used an alternative method that produced a jerky you didn’t want to eat without rehydrating first. The one I used had a lower temperature to dry it at (in the 120 to 140 degree F range) and dried the beef for twenty-four hours. Drying it for a full day this way took as much moisture out as you could. If you packaged the resultant jerky in an airtight fashion, it would stay useful for years as opposed to months. The end result was bone dry and sharp enough to stab with if you filed one end to a point.

Pamela, in her kneeling position, was fed her food in dishes on the floor and told to eat it while on all fours. After several initial awkward attempts she ended up lapping the soup out of the bowl and taking bites from the biscuits by leaning her head forward, just like a good pet.

After dinner I pleaded exhaustion and headed for bed. As I left the room I could hear Susan asking her mom why Pamela was eating off the floor and why she would obey us. I paused in earshot for a moment, long enough to hear Holly tell her that Pamela had stolen some of our food, and that she would probably die if we didn’t take care of her. She mentioned that we didn’t really want to take care of her but since Pamela wanted to be treated how pets used to be treated (given food, given shelter, etc...) that we were going to treat her exactly how pets used to be treated. Holly then used Pamela’s situation as a reinforcement for why Susan needed to be learning the things she was and be willing to get her hands dirty working.

I crawled into bed and drifted off into dream land for about ten hours. When I woke up the bed was full with Rita, Jess, and Holly sprawled over various parts of it. I noticed that they (presumably Holly) had bedded Pamela down on the floor at the foot of the bed with a single blanket. I nudged Pamela awake with my foot and found her nude under the blanket as well. While the sight was nice (I just loved her firm breasts with those upturned nipples, they were unique among my current lovers) I needed her dressed to help me with my plans for breakfast. I told her to get dressed and come out the kitchen.

“But... I don’t know what Holly did with my clothes.”

“OK, put these on then.”

I grabbed a tattered T-shirt and a length of fabric from the scrap bin. While she put the shirt on, I used safety pins to attach the fabric as a wrap around skirt. I’d never make a fashion designer but they were at least clothes of a sort.

We headed to the kitchen and I grabbed some wheat berries from the cupboard and set up the grinder.

“Girl, I want you to turn the crank on this grinder to grind the wheat berries. Normally I’d do it myself but my arms aren’t quite up to par right now. Turn it until I tell you to stop and make sure it doesn’t slide off the counter. It should be depositing the flour from the grinding in this bowl here, if it isn’t readjust it.”

I would be so happy when I felt Pamela was resigned to the way things were now. I figured when that happened I wouldn’t have to give her explicit instructions like I just had.

While Pamela ground the floor I mixed everything else I’d need for a batch of pancakes. I hadn’t quite counted on the sight of having her vigorously moving her arms and upper torso in the T-shirt I had given her and found out I was feeling a bit better already as I became erect from watching her nipples slide in and out of the holes in the chest of the shirt.

I peaked into the girls room to find Susan and Sandra still soundly asleep. Being reassured by that I went over to Pamela and whispered in her ear.

“I want your pussy wet for me.”

I reached down to fondle her clit and within a few seconds found that she had obeyed my command. I pulled Pamela back from the edge of the counter and had her lean forward. She could continue cranking from that position, although more slowly than before. First I flipped up her makeshift skirt and used one of the pins on it to hold it up and out of the way. Then I spread her legs a bit and pulling out my erect cock I took her from behind. I found her still tight and had to force my erection inside of her as there was more to it than there had been the day before. I reached into her shirt and positioned her nipples to stick out through two of the holes. I captured her nipples with my fingers before they could slide back inside and began to squeeze and roll them with my fingertips. I ordered Pamela to stay as quiet as a normal talking voice while I fucked her and proceeded to pound her from behind. She swayed forward and back quite a bit before finally bracing herself to stay still. Her nipples stretched nicely when I tugged on them and her breath caught as I did so. I pounded in and out of her for a few minutes before burying my cock deeply inside her. I slid one of my hands off of her nipples and around her waist to get to her clit. When I started rubbing it her cunt immediately started the same pulsations that they had the night before and had me coming in another minute or so. The squeals and moans she was making were only at conversational level but I was glad I had given her the command to keep it there because I was pretty sure they’d be three to four times as loud if I hadn’t.

When I was done fucking her I had her kneel in front of me and instructed her to lick my cock as thoroughly as she could, making sure to get every little bit of it with her tongue. Surprisingly, she was much better doing this than she had been trying to suck it and she almost got me hard again before she finished cleaning me.

Then I set her back to grinding while I dug out the rest of breakfast. When she was done grinding I mixed the flour in to the batter I had made and set to cooking pancakes and venison sausage. When it was done I sent Pamela to wake up Holly, Rita, and Jess. I went to get Susan and Sandra myself.

After breakfast I broke out the two AK-47 clones I had been given. They were both Arsenal Bulgarian SA M-7’s chambered in 7.62 X 39. I didn’t know guns well but I could tell these had been modified. They had a three way selector switch which meant they could fire on semi-auto or full auto (the third position of the switch being the safety for the weapon). The ammunition seemed of good quality, not hand-loaded as lots of it was nowadays. I selected 25 rounds of ammo to test fire and sight in the weapons with. I also looked around trying to figure out which of the women was the best option for the second rifle. None of them were paying serious attention to me inspecting the weapons so I had to ask.

“Is anyone interested in picking up this second rifle as a weapon for themselves?”

Silence greeted my offer.

“Okay then. I’m setting up the range for some test firing with them. If anyone else wants to spend a few rounds practicing they can do so after I test fire these two and sight them in.”

I figured I’d sight them both in to myself for now and if anyone changed their mind about using the second one I could sight it in for them at that point. This way I could pick between the two if either one was notably better than the other.

The rest of the morning I spent setting up the range, test firing and sighting in the rifles (They both worked like a charm, much more accurate than I had always heard about AK 47s. Either this particular type was better than the originals or the originals had gotten a bad rap). Jess came out to practice with her own handgun and so did Sandra with the new larger caliber pistol I had recently given her.

After lunch I prepped my load for tomorrow’s market and then pondered on what to do with Pamela. Holly had been keeping her working all day long so I asked her over to decide what to do.

“Holly, can you live without Pamela for a week or so?”

“Sure, why what are you going to do with her?”

“Well for the rest of the week at least I was thinking of giving her to Steven. He isn’t allowed to do too much for himself yet because of his ribs so I was thinking that during the day she could wait on him and in the evenings, at least until the end of the week, she could provide ‘comfort’ for the troops that are stationed up here trying to find the rest of the angels.”

“Ohhh, I like it. Let her be thoroughly used, both as a menial and as a whore. It’ll be a good way to lower her opinion of herself I’m thinking.”

“Well, anyhow, I figured a week. That’d give her Friday, Saturday, and Sunday entertaining the troops. Also this coming Sunday will be a week since Steven was injured and hopefully he’ll be able to do some more after that so he can use her sexually as well for Monday through Thursday of next week. That’ll give me some time to figure out exactly what to do with her. Plus, I think I kind of like Steven. The guy showed up with a piss-ant small caliber pistol to a gun fight where full autos were screaming overhead. Evidently, leaving Pamela allowed him to grow some backbone. I want to encourage that and having her at his beck and call might help some more. I’ll make sure she can’t say no to anything he asks of her, unless he tries to get her back.”

“Sounds good to me, but who’s going to feed her?”

“I figure Allan has those extra allotments still, maybe we can claim one for her since she never bothered to show up and get one.”

Holly nodded and stood back up,

“I’m going to get as much of the housework that I don’t like doing myself done by her before this evening then.”

“Oh, would you do me a favor also? Before we take her down tomorrow, show her the basics of cock sucking? She is really, really bad at it right now but I bet with thirty minutes and a banana you can train her to the point that she can get the soldiers off easily.”

After agreeing to my request she wandered off and I heard her talking to Pamela.

I spent the evening cleaning my new rifles and disassembling/reassembling them repeatedly until I could so it with no fumbles. I was amazed that I liked them so much, the only thing I had used rifles for in the past was hunting (although I preferred a crossbow because then you didn’t advertise to the world that you were bringing down game) but just firing and handling these weapons let me know they were primarily made for war, not sport.

I begged off of sex for the evening, my exertions from the morning having left me a wee bit tired while I was still trying to recover. I could hear, as I was drifting off to sleep, that Pamela was being trained in cock sucking. The last thing I heard before falling asleep told me that she was also being trained in oral skills on her own gender as well.

I slept late the next morning and woke to a breakfast that had been prepared for me. Evidently my mention of being the main cook for the house had borne fruit and Jess and Sandra were trying to relieve me of that position.

After breakfast I loaded my alternate transportation for market. We had gotten several more inches of snow overnight and the cart would’ve been a royal pain in the ass to push. My alternate transportation was based off of a child’s toboggan, one of the roughly rectangular ones. I had built a small slatted container that fit in it snugly and raised the sides about two feet. Inside of the container (which I had built of light weight pine 1 X 2 remnants) I could take about half the load that I could fit in the shopping cart and glide it easily across the ground if there was any snow at all.

I told Jess that I was planning on having Pamela stay down at the market to help out caring for the wounded for the next week. She thought it was a wonderfully selfless idea and I didn’t bother to let her know what Pamela’s other duties would be. I asked her to go grab Pamela a couple of changes of clothes, her coat, and whatever shoes she might have that would be best for the snow and she headed down to her house.

Holly was coming down to market this time and Rita would be staying home. The girls were into their winter vacation now and Sandra asked if she could come along to speak with Allan about ‘her’ idea to do childcare during market hours. I told her that it would be fine but that she’d have to deal with Allan all on her own to strike a deal for using space in the market.

After Jess returned with the requested items we headed out. We were an hour earlier than normal but I wanted to talk to Allan myself about leaving Pamela there and Sandra wanted to talk to him about the child care bit. I stuffed Pamela’s extra clothing in a backpack that I made her carry herself and we headed out.

I was carrying one of my new rifles instead of my shotgun. They had good sling grips that would keep them handy to use while leaving my hands free. When I tried to grab the rope for the sled I was admonished to keep my hands free, that I wasn’t going to be pulling the load since I was on weight restrictions for more than a week still. I shook my head and refused to argue about it when Holly took the rope and started pulling. The four of us made good time heading down to the market and arrived more than an hour before our normal time.

The bus was still in the parking lot and having seen the .50 caliber in action I looked at it with a bit more respect now. The snow around the bus and the market entrances was all thoroughly packed down and since it had just fallen last night I was guessing there was quite a bit of activity going on. When we entered the market that thought was confirmed. It looked like the entire patrol the military had up here was present in the store, their wet gear hung on a line in the back of the store to dry. They had a mess station set up and they were filing through to get their breakfast. Allan was talking with the leader of the detachment and when they saw me they waved me over.

I asked Holly and Sandra to keep an eye on Pamela and move our stuff over to our tables. Then I walked over to Allan.

“Hey Allan, I was hoping to ask a favor of you.”

“Likewise here Tim, you know Jeff, right?”

“Yeah, I didn’t know his name until last market but you know we worked together for several days.”

“Tim, Allan here tells me you’re kind of the resident psychologist in these parts.”

“I wouldn’t say that. I have some tricks that can help people to deal if they need the help but it isn’t like I have any formal training or anything.”

“He says his helper Mary was a total basket case until you helped her out, is that true?”

“Yup, that’s one of the folks that needed help that I could but there are only a couple of others I’ve worked with.”

Allan nudged me with his elbow.

“Let me talk to him for a minute Jeff, he’s way too modest for his own good.”

Allan dragged me away from Jeff.

“Listen, please just tell him you’ll try to help. They recovered a few people that the angels had taken as slaves and were holding at their base camp. As you might guess, they are all female, and all attractive. A couple are shell shocked and at least one just wants to rip apart any man that comes near her. If they take these girls down into Denver, who knows what the hell will happen to them. If they leave them here we can help any of them we can and we’ve got those extra allotments to give the others time to maybe come to themselves. I don’t mind working up one of the rooms as a sort of boarding room where they can stay in the meanwhile and Mary doesn’t mind cooking for them. Hell, she was the one that told Jeff you helped her and that maybe you could help some of these women.”

“Okay, I’ll tell him I’ll try but if some of them are shell shocked, I doubt I’ll be able to get through to them. The violent one I don’t think I’ll be able to help either, hard to hypnotize someone that’s trying to tear your throat out.”

We walked back over to Jeff.

“Allan told me what’s up. I’ll try to help them as best I can if you want to leave them here but I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to do anything to help, I can only promise to try my best.”

“That’s all I needed to hear. I’ll leave them in your hands and it’ll save me a mountain of paperwork to boot. I see you approve of our choice for your split of the loot?”

“These beauties are a hell of a lot more accurate than I was led to believe so, yes I do. Enthusiastically even.”

“Well, I’m off to grab me some chow. Thank you gentlemen for all your assistance both earlier and now.”

Jeff headed over to the head of the chow line, rank having its privileges and all that.

“So, you said you wanted a favor Tim? What can I do for you.”

I explained what I had done to Pamela and what my thoughts were for her next week. I neglected to mention the strong possibility that she had caused the recent Denver fire but I knew Allan’s attitude to working and eating (as in if you don’t do the first you shouldn’t expect to do the second). So I figured he wouldn’t think that her current state was overkill just based on the other reasons besides the fire.

“So, what you’re telling me is that you want to leave her here to take care of Steven during the day and the troops at night? If Mary isn’t bothered, you mind if I make some use of her as well?”

“Not a problem at all. It just gets her out from underfoot while I decide what to do with her long term.”

“This is supposed to be me doing you a favor? Of course you can leave her down here, as long as you like. She’s a heck of a looker, isn’t she?”

“Yes she is but I like a little more depth to my women, not just a shallow, self-involved bitch.”

“Like I said, leave her here as long as you like. I can deal with shallow and self-involved if she has no choice but to do my bidding.”

“Allan, do I detect a hint of womanizer there?”

I grinned to defuse the comment.

“Sorry Tim, she’s the type I used to always lust over and the few times I even tried to talk to her type I got shot down. I’ll look forward to having the tables turned.”

“Well okay, the only ground rule is no permanent or lasting damage. That’ll go for you, Steven and the troops all. Aside from that? Anything goes. I’m going to tell her that you and Steven are family so she follows your commands. I’ll instruct her regarding the troops myself.”

I led Allan over to my table.

“Slut, Allan here is ‘family’. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

“What did you say I should address her as?”

“Girl, slut, bitch, or whore.”

“Slut, give me the best kiss you can.”

Pamela walked over to Allan and kissed him, with lots of tongue. Allan took that opportunity to run his hands over her body and see what he’d have at his disposal for the next week.

“Well, she isn’t all that great at that, is she?”

“Slut, did you kiss him with enthusiasm?”

“No, I gave him the best technical kiss that I could.”

“Slut, kiss Allan enthusiastically, as good as you can, and get turned on by the kiss.”

There was a brief pause and her face flickered through familiar emotions. Then she plastered herself to Allan and kissed him thoroughly while rubbing herself all over him. Allan’s reaction was fairly evident and he was red-faced when she finally pulled away.

“See Allan, you just have to be very specific with your commands. Even under control she’s still lazy and will try to get out of something with the least work she can do.”

“I understand, I’ll be very specific.”

Allan started to wander away and Sandra followed him.

“That’s settled, she’ll stay down here for a week, or more if we want, and serve the troops, Steven, and Allan. Allan, however, roped me into playing psychologist/psychiatrist some more. The troops recovered some slaves from the angels and he wants me to work with them as I can. He said a couple were shell shocked and that one was violent to every man she sees now. I don’t know that I’ll be able to do much there.”

“That’s easy Tim, just let me hypnotize her and maybe I can help with the man hater. At the very least maybe I can get her to let you work with her if I can’t take care of her problem myself. I’ve read your books on hypnotism, just never tried it since I didn’t want that kind of control. I’m a capital ‘B’ Bitch and I know that having that kind of control over people would go to my head. You aren’t particularly a bastard and it has gone to your head some even I think.”

“I think you might be right with that. I know I’ve been acting a differently, especially with those I’ve hypnotized. I try to not get carried away but sometimes it’s hard.

I think you might be right about the man hater also. If she’ll let you get close to her and talk to her you might be able to tell her that you can help with whatever is bothering her if she’ll let you. I don’t know anything about her situation and I don’t know if she’s talked to anyone about it either. You want to try hypnotizing me now and see if you picked up the basics enough to do it? You can, at the very least, tell me that I’m well rested and healing quickly. It won’t hurt, might help, and is a fair test. If you can get me to go under then you can take some time today and go work with the man hater. Just let me take Pamela back to Steven first and get her under his control.”

I took a few minutes to bring Pamela back to Steven, explain the basic situation, tell Pamela that Steven was ‘family’, and let Steven know if he had any questions that Allan had the whole story. Then I took Pamela aside and told her that every night she was here while the patrol was still here she was to go and offer herself to them. She would have sex with as many of them as wanted her, however they wanted her, and as many at one time as wanted her. I also told her that she would enjoy it or at least convince them that she enjoyed it. Then I returned to Holly.

I’d worked on some self-hypnotism before and gotten it to work on myself but being hypnotized by Holly was a totally different experience. She had indeed read the books and either her memory was better than I knew or she had read them recently. She quickly ran through an induction and had me under in just a few minutes. What she neglected to do, either intentionally or through not considering it beforehand, was to make me forget the suggestions that she gave me while I was under.

While she had me under she gave me the suggestions I had listed. That I would feel well rested while I was healing and that I would heal quickly. Then she gave me a few more that I hadn’t listed. She told me that my sex drive was going to increase. That it would be nearly double what it was now when I was fully healed. She also told me that I would have a desire to continue to increase my stable of women until she told me we had enough. She told me that I would make every woman that I had in my stable or added to my stable bi-sexual and that I would frequently use two or more sexually at the same time. Preferably with her involved directly or directing from the side.

She added that I would train the women I added to the stable so that they would help us produce more food so that we could feed everyone we had and still produce a surplus. She stipulated that when I had a chance I should quiz the women first to see what skills they had so we could add other endeavors to our profit producing works. Finally she did something that I didn’t remember... I might have been mistaken thinking that she hadn’t considered making me forget suggestions, but for some reason it didn’t bother me at all.

She snapped me out of trance and nodded at me.

“I think that I could probably work with her some, yes...”

“I think you’re right Holly, do you want to do that now or later?”

“Now works for me, let me go find Allan, and Sandra, and see what’s up and where the women they rescued are.”

“Works for me, I’ll get set up for market.”

Holly wandered off looking for Allan and Sandra while I got to work.

I didn’t see Sandra at all over the course of market but I did notice that there were far fewer children wandering about so I figured she had gotten Allan to concede space for her to do baby sitting. Holly came back just before we opened and told me that she was going to spend a half hour with the women, then give me a break, then back to the women, etc...

I spent the breaks Holly gave me wandering around to get our normal dairy products as well as looking to see if anyone had any 7.62 X 39 ammo for sale. I wanted to try to have 1000 rounds per rifle available as, especially with a full auto option, they could eat up rounds quickly. Frequently people would bring small lots of ammunition as barter items but there was none of the type I was looking for available. Finally I found Allan and asked him to keep an ear open for any that he could find.

When the market closed I had had another better than normal day due to the backslappers. I had remembered to remove my coat before we opened this time so my arms were spared additional jarring. They were actually feeling quite a bit better than they had the day before but I figured the extra caution was probably still warranted.

Holly came over, followed by two women, right after we closed.

“Tim, this blond amazon behind me is Katrina, the brunette is Monica. They’ll be coming home with us.”

Holly was using the flat tone of voice that I knew brooked no argument but I still spoke up.

“But, I thought you were supposed to be helping women get over their ordeal, not bringing them home.”

“Tim, Allan cleared it. I worked with all the women that I could get to talk, you’ll need to do more work with some of them but these two were relatively new there. Katrina here is the man hater. That isn’t actually the truth of the matter though. She thought that the angels were just playing with her mind to help break her. She thought this whole ‘rescue’ was just made up to break the spirits of the people who were taken to be slaves that hadn’t broken yet. I convinced her that that wasn’t the case, mainly by being female, free to move around, and trying to help some of the other women back there.

Monica and Katrina are both from just down the hill maybe twenty miles or so. Both of their places were destroyed and everyone else around them killed. I’ve temporarily blocked much of the grief and memories that were causing them problems about that. We’ll need to do something about it, but not until later on after we get them hooked up and comfortable with us. They have nowhere else to go and neither of them were raped by the angels yet, unlike all the other women back there. So, they are coming home with us. I’ll give you their trigger phrases after we get home.”

Throughout all this Monica and Katrina had been fidgeting around, just out of earshot. Obviously they were trying hard not to eavesdrop. Katrina’s eyes, though, had focused on my AK as soon as she saw it and were staying glued to it. I motioned the two of them over:

“Katrina was it? I’m Tim. I see you’re staring at my rifle here.”

She answered with a heavy accent on the gutturals:

“Yes, I know the man who had it, or I knew both men who had similar weapons.”

“Well, those men are dead, I received the rifle as a share of my spoils from defending this neighborhood. I have the matching rifle at home as well. Would you like to fire them at some point?”

“Yes, please. I’ve trained on many different firearms and the AK was one of them.”

“Monica, how about you? Would you like to fire this rifle?”

Monica’s accent, or lack thereof, made me think that she was a native to the area:

“Oh no, I’ve never fired a gun in my life.”

I noticed one side of her face sported several rather vivid bruises.

“Did they beat you?”

“No, that was when they captured me. They knocked me unconscious after I slid a knife into the first man that grabbed me. I don’t like guns, but I like knives... a lot.”

Looks could be deceiving. Monica looked soft and unprepossessing, not that there was any specific thing you could point to and say was soft. It was just that when you looked at her she looked a little mousy and withdrawn, until she looked you in the eyes. Her eyes were hard, unlike the rest of her. She had green eyes in a dark shade that were set off by the chocolate brown of her hair. Her hair was not spectacular, but it made her eyes all the more vivid when it was framing her face.

Looking back at Katrina all I could see was the classic Nordic blond. She stood nearly as tall as myself, probably in the 5′10″ to 5′11″ range. Her posture was straight and erect. She had golden blond hair with pale, ice-blue eyes. From what I could see she looked to be muscular in a wiry fashion.

I glanced at Holly and shook my head, not in negation but in resignation. She knew the difference between the two shakes and just stood there looking self-satisfied. I found myself considering these two as additional women for my ‘stable’ as Holly had referred to it as, and being quite happy at the prospect.

I made the rounds before we left. Steven had graciously told Pamela that she would be helping out tending all the wounded instead of just himself. There were only four wounded left so it wasn’t too big a deal. Then I tracked down Sandra, and found her talking with Allan. Sandra had a bag with her that she hadn’t had previously and I saw her pass Allan a coin. I assumed that he had consented to her request for a room to use for daycare, required a percentage for using it and that was the coin passing between them. The bag, I guessed, was whatever else she had netted for her services.

When Sandra and I got back to our table, the toboggan was already loaded up. Holly, Monica, and Katrina were suited up in coats and ready to go. As soon as she saw them Sandra looked at me:

“Dad, what the hell are you doing. More women?”

“Don’t look at me, talk to your mom about these two. They weren’t my idea to bring home, they were your mother’s idea.”

“I’m sure you’re all bent about it though, right?”, she said with a sneer.

“Nope, not at all. I just know when your mom has me beat and roll with the punches. I don’t even know what plans she has for them yet, so don’t go jumping to conclusions.”

Sandra shook her head, walked over to get her coat, and placed her bag in the toboggan.

We headed home, snow was falling lightly but not enough for any additional accumulation, just enough to freshen the top layer. The snow underfoot had melted barely enough during the day to get a bottom layer of slush, which had frozen over when the temperature dropped below freezing again. While it made walking difficult, the newer snow gave us enough traction to climb the hill.

When we arrived home, the fire was built up and toasty, Rita and Jess having expected our return somewhere around this time frame. I went to start dinner and found a pot on the stove already. Jess had followed me into the kitchen:

“I started dinner, I made a stew and figured it could just keep simmering until we were ready for it.”

“I hope there’s enough, Holly decided we were having some more company.”

“There ought to be, I always make enough stew to feed an army and then tuck the leftovers away for quick meals over the next day or two.”

“Well thank you for making dinner.”

I leaned over and gave Jess a very thorough kiss. Either I plastered myself to her or vice versa but when the kiss was over she felt the need to comment:

“Hmmm, seems like someone is feeling a bit more chipper than the last couple of days.”

“Yeah, you know. I am really. Quite a bit better, must be the antibiotics getting ahead of that infection. Speaking of which, I’ll take my next one now, close enough to meal time and I won’t forget it this way.”

I popped the horse pill that was the antibiotic. I had put them in the kitchen, in the pantry area to keep them cool. They would be gone before they had a chance of spoiling but I had taken to the habit of always keeping any medication where it would stay good for the longest period of time.

While we were in the kitchen, I heard Holly speaking to Katrina and Monica. I couldn’t make out the words but it seemed like a normal conversation.

When I came out they had made themselves comfortable in front of the fire. Holly was quizzing them, in detail, about some skills I guess she had learned they had earlier on. When she noticed me watching she waved me over.

“My viking Katrina, My milkmaid Monica”

The two new women dropped into trance.

“Those are their triggers. I’ll get them to accept it from you as well.”

“Katrina, Monica. Before, I told you that you would only drop into trance when you heard my voice speak your triggers. Now Tim is going to speak your triggers and from now on either his voice or mine speaking your triggers will bring you back to this trance state. Do you understand?”

“Yes” they chorused in unison.

“Tim, speak their triggers.”

“My viking Katrina, My milkmaid Monica.”

“Katrina, Monica? Did you hear Tim speak your triggers?”

“Yes”

“Now his voice speaking your triggers will drop you into trance as well, understood?”

“Yes”

“When I count down to zero from three, you will both awaken out of your trance. You will not consciously remember what occurred in the trance and will not notice any time gap.”

“Three, two, one, zero”

The two ladies blinked and looked around. I stood up and told them I was going to bring everyone else out to introduce them around. I brought out Rita, Jess, Susan, and Sandra and made introductions. Then, it was dinner time.

After dinner we broke into smaller groups. Susan, Rita, and Sandra went to the TV room to watch some of the entertainment tripe that was on broadcast. Jess, Holly, myself, and the new ladies found comfortable spots in the living room, near the fire. We chatted for a while and I found out that Katrina was an excellent hunter, both with bow or firearm. Monica was quite good at butchering animals (surprise, surprise) and had some experience with small farm procedures, larger than our garden areas but I was betting some of the skills would cross over.

More interesting to me than her butchering or gardening skills was the reason that Holly used milkmaid in her trigger. They had had several goats down at their farmstead and she was the one that had tended them. She said that she had let them free when they were attacked for fear that they would be killed out of hand and that there was a good chance if we could get her down there that she would be able to recapture them. She added that it was probably only another month or so that they could fend for themselves, then it would get too cold for them. So, I mentally sketched in another task.

Jess took me aside at one point and reminded me of my promise to hypnotize her so I could command her at will. She pointedly mentioned that although I might not be mended yet, it was obvious that my hypnotic skills were not being affected by my wounds.

I thought that perhaps engendering some goodwill towards myself from the two new women might be a good plan. I excused myself for a moment and came back bearing a couple of items under a small blanket.

“Monica, you said you like knives a lot, yes?”

“Yes indeed, I am pretty good with them in general. Both for self defense and for butchering.”

“This is for you then.”

From under the blanket I removed a Ka-bar that was similar to their USMC issue, complete with sheath, and handed it to her.

“I know it probably isn’t anything like what you used to have but it is a good quality knife. I thought you might be more comfortable with one on you. One of my hobbies before the Crash was collecting bladed weaponry. You are more than welcome to look through the rest of the ones I have for any you might want to use, but this one is yours now.”

Monica slid the knife from its sheath and tested balance, hone and a few other things I didn’t recognize. She proclaimed herself satisfied with the knife and asked if there was a spare belt or a piece of cloth or rope that she could use for one so she could wear it. Holly went to get her one as I turned towards Katrina.

“This is for you, assuming you show that you can use it.”

I slid the second AK clone out from under the blanket and handed it to her. She immediately showed her proficiency with weapons by checking for a round in the chamber. I handed her two thirty round clips to go with it (I had gotten four with the two weapons) and ninety rounds of ammo as well.

“Once you show me you can use it, it’s yours. Ammunition for these two is limited right now, we can use some to sight it in for you and test fire but I need to get more. We’ve got 475 rounds left, including the ones I just gave you, but I have some feelers out to acquire some more.”

Holly returned, handing Monica a belt. She settled back in and looked at me quizzically. I spoke Monica and Katrina’s trigger phrases.

“So, hon. What were your plans for these two anyhow. I may have been getting ahead of myself but I assumed you planned to keep them for their skillsets if nothing else.”

“Oh yes, we’ll keep them but not just for their skills. You’ll notice they are both fairly young, Katrina is 27 and Monica is 23. They are both in prime child bearing age. I want more babies around but you know I had my tubes tied after Susan. Rita isn’t exactly of a frame to bear young. Jess would do, but she has those piercings that would interfere with breastfeeding. I know you like the piercings and wouldn’t want them out so she is out of the running, no offense Jess. Mary is probably too old to safely give birth nowadays and she may have had her tubes tied also. Pamela? I don’t think so! Sandra is not going to be bearing your children either, due to possible genetic issues so... I had to have some more women to bear children for us. You’ll father them on these two, and maybe more if we find more I approve of, and they can bear them for us. The kids will have a huge family to take care of them plus we’ll get to add these two’s skills in to our mix.”

“Where are we going to put everybody?”

“Well, I figured you could convince Jess here to bunk some more women at her house. You won’t need them here all the time. They’ll have to be around at their fertile times but the rest of the time doesn’t matter one way or the other to me. What do you say Jess?”

“Ummm, sure? I hadn’t thought about living in the other house since I’ve been spending all my time up here.”

I spoke Jess’ trigger phrase.

“I figure now is as good a time as any, Jess asked me to make her totally obedient to my commands. So, I’ll take care of that now and then there won’t be a question as to whether we can bunk people in her house.”

“Jessica, do you hear me?”

“Yes”

“Do you still want to be totally controlled by me?”

“Yes”

“Here is how I envision this. You will do anything and everything I tell you to but when you aren’t being controlled by me you’ll have control over yourself and not be otherwise changed at all from your current self. You won’t simply sit around waiting for me to give you a command, you’ll have all the initiative and such that you normally do but you’ll be unable to refuse doing what I tell you to. Is that acceptable to you?”

“Yes”

“Jessica, from now on whenever I give you a command, you will follow it, regardless of anything else. When I choose you will be under my total control. The rest of the time you won’t be affected by this command at all. Do you understand and will you obey?”

“Yes”

I brought Jess out of her trance.

“Jess, I want you to, without getting undressed, use one hand to play with your cunt and the other to play with a nipple. You will do that until you are about to get off. Then you will tell me that you are about to orgasm but you will not stop playing with yourself and you will not orgasm until I give you permission.”

Jess’ hands darted under her clothing and got to work. Even before her hands were to their targets her face had flushed with pleasure.

“So Holly, I guess that one works. Now to work with the two new women.”

I turned to look at Katrina and Monica.

“Katrina, how do you feel about me right now?”

“I like you very much.”

“Why do you like me.”

“You’ve just given me a rifle. Although you require I demonstrate skill with it to keep it, that will not be a problem.”

“Katrina do you identify who you are with having a firearm or other weapon to use?”

“Yes”

“Katrina, your liking for me will grow with each touch of your new rifle. Each touch of a clip, each touch of a round of ammo for it, and each touch of the rifle will increase your liking for me. When you like me as much as you’ve liked anyone else ever, you will convince yourself that you are in love with me. Once you are in love with me, you will decide that you will do anything for me because you like me so much, you love me, and I gave you that rifle, clips and ammo. By giving those things to you, I helped you be who you really are. Because of that your liking for me will grow with each touch of the rifle, clips, and ammo for it. Do you understand? Will you do that?”

“Yes”

“Katrina, I want you to repeat, to yourself, what I’ve just told you over and over until it becomes ingrained in your subconscious. Do you understand and will you do so?”

“Yes”

“Good, begin repeating to yourself now and raise your right hand when you have finished. You will not consciously remember the commands I have given you when I bring you out of trance.”

“Monica, how do you feel about me right now?”

“I’m very fond of you.”

“Why are you fond of me?”

“Because you’ve given me a good knife.”

“Do you identify who you are with having a knife?”

“Yes, mostly.”

“What else do you identify with who you are?”

“Working with livestock and farming.”

“Monica, your fondness for me will grow. Whenever I talk to you about farming, gardening, or livestock your fondness for me will grow greater and greater. Whenever you find yourself sheathing the knife I’ve given you, you will find yourself imagining me sheathing my cock inside of your pussy. These things will not bother you at all, in fact you will enjoy becoming more and more fond of me. You will enjoy imagining me sheathing myself inside your pussy. When you become horny from so much imagining of me penetrating you and you are very fond of me, you will ask me to penetrate you for real. Once I’ve penetrated you, you will decide that you love me. Because you love me, and because I’ll be making it possible to be who you identify yourself as through knives, livestock, and gardening or farming you will find yourself willing to do anything that I ask of you. Do you understand and can you do that?”

“Yes”

“Monica, I want you to repeat, to yourself, what I’ve just told you over and over until it becomes ingrained in your subconscious. Do you understand and will you do so?”

“Yes”

“Good, begin repeating to yourself now and raise your right hand when you have finished. You will not consciously remember the commands I have given you when I bring you out of trance.”

I sat back and watched, Katrina and Monica were pretty boring to watch at the moment so I turned my attention to Jess. After watching her for a few moments I got up and walked over to look into the TV room, finding the girls in there totally engrossed in some televised tripe. I returned to my chair, convinced that the three in the TV room were otherwise engaged for long enough that I could have some fun.

“Jess, pause what you are doing and strip. Then continue playing with yourself.”

Jess was very flushed by now and her breath was uneven. Shortly after stripping and getting back to playing with herself she looked at me. Her cunt glistened with moisture and her nipples were standing thick and hard, rings dangling from their center.

“I’m about to orgasm.”

“Not until I give you permission you aren’t. Keep playing with yourself but don’t orgasm yet. Holly, would you like any of this?”

I gestured to Jess.

“Mmmm, tasty as she looks, I think I’d rather have some of this.”

Holly slid across the floor on her knees. She opened my pants and withdrew my erect cock. She sucked it into her mouth and within a few moments she was swallowing the head of my cock in the style of deep throating that I had only ever had from her. I let her continue for about five minutes before stopping her.

“I’m going to fuck Jess now, then I’ll have you eat my come back out of her. Jess, come to me.”

Jess quickly moved over to me as I moved myself into an armchair.

“Jess stand up, face away from me and mount my cock.”

Jess did as she was instructed. I adjusted her legs a little bit and starting thrusting into her gently. I changed my mind at that point and decided that Holly needed to be more directly involved.

“Holly, come on over here on all fours and use your mouth and tongue on my cock, Jess’ clit, and her piercing.”

Holly came over and started slow, languorous glides with her tongue. The top of the glides brushed against Jess’ clit, the bottom brushed over whatever part of my cock wasn’t buried in Jess at the moment. Every few strokes, Holly would suck Jess’ clit piercing into her mouth and tug on it some.

Jess was virtually squealing with frustration by now. I gave her permission to orgasm and it was like opening the floodgate on a dam. Her cunt clenched down on my cock, holding it in place and her squeals built as her clit was taken into Holly’s mouth and stretched. I didn’t last long from that point but after flooding Jess with my come I wasn’t able to move for several minutes until her cunt loosened up on my cock.

I shook my head a bit to clear it and watched as Holly used her mouth and tongue to clean my come out of Jess’ cunt.

“Holly, have a nice deep kiss with Jess, share that come around so you both get some.”

I was hard again by the time they were done kissing and broke apart. I dressed again and asked Jess to do the same. As I looked up I noticed that both Monica and Katrina’s right hands were in the air. I had one more thing to do before I brought them out of trance.

“Monica, do you normally fidget with your knives?”

“Sometimes”

“Well this new one is going to have you fidgeting for at least the rest of this evening. You’ll slide it in and out of its sheath to look at it, just feel its heft in your hand, and continue to inspect it. At least once every five minutes you’ll find yourself doing so. Do you understand and will you obey?”

“Yes”

I brought Katrina and Holly out of trance.

“Katrina, do you know how to break down an AK?”

“Yes”

“Why don’t you do so with this one on the table over there. Make sure it’s close to the ones you are familiar with. Go ahead and load your clips up as well, the ammo won’t do much good if it isn’t in the clips.”

“I will do that, it sounds like a good idea.”

“Monica, I wanted to ask you some questions about small scale farming. I want to see how much crosses over to large scale gardening. Plus, if we want to try to get your goats we’ll have to talk about what they need and where we can put them. Is that alright with you?”

“Certainly, I’d love to help with either of those things.”

I chatted with Monica about gardening and livestock for a while. Katrina was stripping down the weapon. While the AK was only about 10 parts totally disassembled (including clip and stock), the process involved lots of handling of the weapon. After Katrina had field stripped and reassembled the weapon I asked her to do so again and clean and lubricate it to her satisfaction. I excused myself from the conversation about goats that I was having with Monica to go and get a cleaning kit for Katrina to use. When I returned I saw that Katrina was loading the clips with ammo and noticed that when she glanced at me her look was a little bit different, perhaps softer than it had been before.

Throughout my conversation with Monica she had been fiddling with her new knife. Her face had been lightly flushed by the time I excused myself. When I came back I found she had changed her position some. Prior to my getting the cleaning kit she had been mostly hunched over and trying to blend in with the background. Now she was sitting up and had removed the bulky sweater she had been wearing. I could see that her breasts were fairly large sized and, due to her current posture, pressing firmly against her shirt. I resumed the conversation and asked her what she knew about chickens, since we would have some coming soon. She replied that they had had some but she wasn’t responsible for their tending. She knew a bit about them but not enough to feel confident taking care of them.

Finally I asked her to tell me about small scale farming and what she thought might carry over from that to large scale gardening. About midway through her lengthy reply (throughout which she was still fidgeting with the knife) she leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

“I don’t want you to think I’m forward or anything but I would really like you to do me.”

“I’d be honored but let’s wait until it’s time to go to bed, okay?”

“I guess I can wait that long but I really want to feel you inside of me as soon as possible, I’m as horny as I can ever remember being.”

We went back to our discussion and I could see her getting more and more fidgety. Every time she took the knife out to fiddle with it now, her face blushed heavily. I could also smell what I assumed was her juices beginning to flow.

“Tim, I think that I have the rifle to my satisfaction now.”

Katrina’s guttural accent was, as I was learning, a very nice low-grade turn on for me.

“Tell you what, why don’t you have Holly time you on a field strip and reassemble of it.”

“I would rather that you were the one to do so.”

I glanced at Holly and when she saw me looking at her she gave a quick glance at each of the new women and mimed laughing.

“OK, Katrina. I’ll do that for you in a few minutes. Take a break for the moment.”

I cut short my conversation with Monica, it having obviously served its secondary motive (the primary motive was to actually find out if she could help with, or maybe even increase yields on, our garden areas) and told her to ask Holly to show her where the shower was if she wanted to get clean and to find her something other than the clothes on her back to wear, at least for bed. Monica was eager to comply, wanting bedtime to arrive as soon as possible.

I got my stopwatch (a hand winding pocket watch that was a royal pain to find even before the Crash) and went over to Katrina.

“Alright Katrina, are you ready to start?”

“What a beautiful watch, can I see it?”

Her grasp for the watch brushed my hand. Her intent was to make contact with me and it was blatantly obvious, at least to me. I had the feeling that Katrina had not had much practice in the way of social skills or seduction. I let her take the watch and ‘examine’ it. Once again, when she returned the watch to me she ensured there was a good deal of contact involved.

“Are you ready now?”

“Yes”

“Go!”

Katrina rapidly disassembled and reassembled the weapon. Upon completion she looked at me once again and reached for the watch. At the last moment, instead of grabbing the watch, she grabbed the back of my hand and turned it so she could see the time.

“Quite good, Katrina, I think that would even qualify as competent or better by military standards.”

“Thank you, I told you I knew the AK. Do you mind if I ask a personal question?”

“Go ahead, I may decline to answer but feel free to ask.”

“All these women here, and you are the only man. What is that about?”

“Sandra and Susan are my daughters, the rest are my lovers or wives. Holly is my senior wife, she and I have been married since long before the Crash. Rita is a junior wife, Jess is a lover although she may well become a wife as well at some point.”

“Then your needs are already well taken care of? That is a shame for I find that I like you a great deal, perhaps more than like although I am not certain about that. It has been a long time since I have had a man and I thought that you might find me attractive enough to help me break that long span.”

“Just because I have several women does not mean that I would not be interested in more. So long as you understand that there were, and would be, other women as well. Think on it, if you are still interested knowing that I have other women, I would be honored to help you break your ‘long span’”

Katrina looked slightly non-plussed. I could imagine why. I doubt that any man had ever done anything but jump at a chance to have sex with her classic Nordic blond beauty.

“Katrina, if you would do me a favor in the meanwhile. Unload and reload your clips, test the spring action on them. I have yet to have a chance to check on those since the weapons are new to me. I would like to ensure that they are in as good a condition as we can have them. If the springs are weak or spent we can probably jury rig a replacement that is in better condition. I’ve checked with my two but since I wasn’t using this one yet, I hadn’t checked the springs yet.”

“I would be happy to do so.”

That was a lie, I had checked everything out before choosing which ones I would be using, but getting her to handle the sixty rounds of ammo from the clips, and checking out the clips themselves would be pushing the compulsions that much further along and perhaps remove her uncertainty about doing more than just liking me.

While she had been propositioning me I had heard the shower turn back off after running for several minutes. I was guessing that Monica was ready for bed and was eager to see what she looked like without the clothes and ready for sex.

I passed Holly in the hallway, where she had just led Monica back to our bedroom.

“Damn that was smooth. Do you pull manipulations like that out of your ass or what?”

“Well, yeah. Association and suggestion can do a lot together. Add in a healthy does of gratitude to build on and manipulation of feelings can be easy unless the subject has an initial adverse feeling to what you want them to do. It helps, in this case, that they are both pretty much cut off and alone in the world at this point. This will get the stronger emotions to reattach themselves, much like dating someone who was ‘on the rebound’ back before the Crash would do. Further suggestions I’ll make after we get them dealing with their grief and loss won’t allow those reattached emotions to detach once they’ve recovered from the rebound, or dealt with their grief in this case. I’ll leave the suggestions I have on them in play until after they’ve dealt with their negative emotions on their own. Leaving the suggestions on will keep reinforcing the issue and keep the attachment intact. It should also allow them to use me as a pillar to help pull themselves out of any grief they are having problems with, thereby bonding them to me even more strongly. I remember reading about the principles of it at some point but this is really the first chance I’ve had to put them into practice. It’ll be good to know if the author knew what he was talking about.”

“You know Tim, and I don’t mean this in a bad way really, some days I wonder if I ever knew you at all in all the years we’ve been married.”

“You do, I’ve just had a chance to let out some of my darker fantasies and dreams. If I had shared those with you years ago, before the Crash, you would’ve thought I was some evil nutcase. Nowadays it seems easier to accept. Now, if you’ll excuse me, Monica has asked that I fuck her before she sleeps.”

Holly shook her head and muttered something under her breath about creating a monster. I ignored it and continued down the hallway.

I knocked lightly on the door:

“Monica, it’s Tim. Can I come in?”

“Please do.”

I entered the room. For sleepwear Holly had given Monica one of my oversized T-shirts (oversized for Monica anyway, on me it had been just a touch roomy) that had resided in the scrap bag (It seemed we were getting a lot of use out of that recently). This one had caught on some barbed wire I had been trying to salvage and had a rip running up the right side. The rip had been pinned shut with several safety pins. When I entered Monica was holding the knife, sheathed, in one hand and caressing the handle with the fingers of her other hand. Tossing the knife on a nightstand, she walked over and shut the door behind me.

“Oh! I’ve never been this horny before in my life. I don’t know why but I really need to be fucked. Please fuck me!”

“Your wish is my command.”

I hadn’t moved far from the door so a single step took me to her. I reached down to the bottom edge of the shirt and pulled it up over her head.

Monica was not classically beautiful. She was certainly healthy and in shape though. Her hair was wet and pulled back in a pony tail, the brown of it darkened by the moisture from the shower. She leaned in for a kiss and I noticed that her eyes were still a vivid dark green, but they had softened from before. The softer look of her eyes made the slight plumpness of her face seem more voluptuous than it appeared when her eyes were chips of dark malachite. As our lips met I found that hers were plump, very soft, and yielding under my own. My hands wandered down her body. Several areas that looked soft were actually well muscled and firm to my grip. Her breasts, on the other hand, were quite soft and quite large. She had told me before that one of the main crops they normally planted was corn. I was assuming, knowing that they had goats, that dairy products and corn had been some of their main fare. I had to force down a chuckle at the thought that here I had a classic corn-fed farmer’s daughter in my hands.

I edged Monica over to the bed. Laying her on her back on the mattress, with her legs dangling over, I moved my hands to her pubic area.

“Oh, that’ll never do. I could get lost in there.”

She had a mat of pubic hair that had to be three inches thick.

“Do you mind if I trim you a bit as part of foreplay?

“As long as you don’t take too long with your foreplay, whatever you want. I just want you inside of me.”

I grabbed a pair of scissors from the nightstand drawer (that we kept there for trimming pubic hair when we were too lazy, or tired, to shave and it was getting too long for our preference) and began to clip with a vengeance. My first pass removed about two and a half inches of hair. That pass required both my hands. Now that I had it shorter it was standing on its own so one hand wandered up to her breasts and began to fondle, feeling the size, shape and texture of the breast. My fingers continued to explore her nipple and areola as well while the other hand with the scissors made a second pass, clipping her hair as close to her skin as I could.

When I had her closely trimmed I tossed the scissors back in the drawer and put that hand to work stroking her slit. She was soaking wet already so I didn’t need to work it too much before she was ready for my cock. I removed my clothing and stood over her, taking a closer look.

Monica’s breasts were nearly as large as Mary’s. It looked like she was on the upper end of a ‘D’ cup. Her breasts sagged, any natural ‘D’ cup will, but the sag was significantly less pronounced than either Mary’s or Holly’s due to the wonders of youth. At 23 the sag would start to be more pronounced within a couple of years but so far it was minimal. Her nipples were pink against her light brown skin, her areolae about the size of a quarter. Her nipples were erect, but small. Her complexion was that of someone with a light tan, like heavily creamed coffee, but since it was November I figured that was her normal skin tone. Moving my attention down I noted her hips, well shaped and good for child bearing. I could see that her labia minora protruded and were darker and more red-toned than the rest of her skin. They looked like they would be fun to play with. Finally her legs and the rest of her body were well muscled, although much of it looked soft. I knew better from my wandering hands, while the skin itself was soft and smooth, beneath that soft skin lay cords of muscle.

Finished with my examination I leaned forward and brushed her labia with my cock. This immediately got her attention and she responded with a grunt. She made her desires known by thrusting her hips at me. I acquiesced and slid my cock barely inside her. She was well lubricated enough that there was little resistance so I pushed myself deeper. Monica let out a gasp and softly moaned:

“Please do me, I want you to come inside of me. I think I love you.”

I don’t think she realized the last of that was spoken out loud but I was happy to know that my suggestions had taken. I had decided that I’d be strictly vanilla with Monica at the moment since I still, hopefully, had Katrina to break in this evening as well. So I continued to push inside until I could go no further. I moved one hand to her clit and started to massage it, she responded with a moan. I withdrew my cock nearly all the way and plunged back inside of her as deeply as I could. Having come a little over an hour earlier I knew that I could hold off on coming for quite some time if I wanted. I glanced at the clock and decided to give her a half hour or until she said something to get me to stop.

I pumped away at her, pulling almost all the way out and then burying myself as deeply as possible, over and over. While I did that one of my hands massaged her clitoris and the other played with her breasts. I pinched and rolled her nipples, I squeezed her breasts as much as I thought I could without hurting her, I gently slapped them from side to side. All the while watching the breast I wasn’t playing with bounce to the rhythm of my pumping. She was easy to get to orgasm and repeatedly did so as I pumped away. After fifteen minutes (and probably 5 orgasms) she gasped:

“What can I do for you to make you come? You’ve almost worn me out already.”

“What would you like to do to make me come?”

“Anything you want, I’ll do whatever you want.”

I slid out of her and laid down on the bed. I instructed Monica to mount me, face to face, and start fucking me. As soon as she did so I took her large breasts and started sucking on her nipples and playing with both her breasts at once. Some days I was a breast man at heart. Having her ‘D’ cups in my hands and mouth made it easy to come and I was there within five minutes. As she was pulling herself off of me I told her to lick and suck my dick clean and found that her soft, plump lips were feather light on my cock as she did so.

I laid there and basked in the afterglow for a few minutes. When I was getting up I looked over and saw that Monica was fast asleep already. I drew the covers up over her and got dressed.

I went back out to the living room and found Katrina in conversation with Jess and Holly. They were talking about hunting in the area. We had a large number of mule deer, a small number of elk, and the occasional moose wandering through the area for big game. In addition there were a large number of predators as well. Over the years we had seen bears and mountain lions in our front yard even and signs of many others that we didn’t see in person. Already I knew Katrina well enough to not be surprised when I heard her asking about the predators as opposed to the game animals.

“I should like to have a bearskin cloak someday.”

She had just commented as I walked up.

“You’ll want something that packs a little more power than the AK if you’re going after the bears around here.”

She spun around, her face flushing pink as she saw me. Her rifle was at her side and one hand dropped to stroke it like a lover as she spoke.

“That is true, but it doesn’t change that I should like to have one.”

“Well, we’ll see. I don’t think any of the rifles I currently have are a large enough caliber to take down a bear.”

Katrina stood up and walked over to me, close enough that she was brushing against me. She spoke in a soft, and surprisingly sultry, voice:

“I have thought over it. I do not mind that you have other women. I should like you to have me as well. Perhaps once you have had me, some of the others will not be necessary.”

“Then I shall take you, we’ll break your ‘long span’.”, I replied in a soft voice.

In a louder voice.

“Did you check the springs on the cartridges? How were they?”

“They were in nearly perfect condition. Very acceptable.”

“Good then, we’ll get you sighted in on the rifle tomorrow.”

I walked over to Holly and leaned over to ask her in a whisper,

“Would you like to play with Katrina and myself this evening?”

“Ohh, that would be fun.”

“Should we see if Jess is interested or should I tell her to be interested?”

“That would be even more fun.”

I turned to Jess and leaned over her.

“Jess, you are very eager to have sex with myself, Holly, and Katrina this evening.”

Her eyes widened for a moment and then she licked her lips and nodded.

Finally I turned back to Katrina.

“Katrina, would you like to break your dry spell on sex this evening?”

“You speak of this in front of your wife and lover?”

“I’d like for you to have sex with me in front of my wife and lover, and to have them involved even.”

“I don’t know, I would like to please you but I have never done anything sexual with another woman.”

“Is your problem that you don’t know what do with another woman or the idea of doing something with another woman?

“The first one, I have never had sex with a woman and wouldn’t know what to do.”

“Katrina, have you ever masturbated or played with yourself?”

“Yes”, she blushed, charmingly, at the admission.

“Then you know what at least one woman likes and that is a good place to start.”

“I will do as you ask, with one condition. You must be victorious over me at something. You must claim victor’s rights and I shall do as you say.”

“What contest would you like for me to try to beat you at?”

“I would normally offer arm wrestling or normal wrestling, yet I know that you have been wounded recently. To my shame, I feel as though you did it to save me, even though you did not know it at the time.”

“My viking Katrina”

She was mine, she was willing, but it sounded like she was caught up in some kind of tradition thing. I was going to find out.

I turned to Holly and asked her if she’d get Susan and Sandra to bed and tell Rita she could bunk in our bed with Monica. If this continued the way I hoped, it wasn’t going to be something my ten year old daughter needed to watch. Then I placed my attention back on Katrina.

“Katrina, why must I be victorious over you to get you to do this?”

“It goes against my nature, I am willing to do this for you but you must beat me at something and claim victor’s rights. A reasonable claim made on victor’s rights cannot be denied and so even though it is not something I would normally do on my own, it is something I will do on a claim.”

“What if I claimed victor’s rights and told you that you were to turn bi-sexual?”

“That would not be a reasonable claim because I am not.”

“Katrina, how do you feel about me?”

“I like you very much, I may love you but I am not sure of that.”

“Katrina, once I bring you out of trance you are going to sit down at the table with a clip of ammunition. As quickly as you can you will unload and reload the clip repeatedly until you are sure you love me. Once you are sure you love me you will offer the contest of unloading and reloading clips of ammo. You will find yourself moving much more slowly when you are competing with me, finishing perhaps a second after I do. You will not consciously remember the commands I have given you. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

I brought Katrina back out of trance and she immediately sat down with a clip of ammo. She rapidly unloaded and reloaded the clip, over and over, perhaps ten times. Then she turned to me and challenged me to a contest of unloading and reloading an ammo clip. I accepted and sat down beside her with her second clip. I asked Jess to count to three and then say go and we would start on the word go.

“One, Two, Three, Go!”

I tried to pace myself on the contest but realized that Katrina was not throwing it the way I had instructed her to. So I sped up and moved as quickly as I could. We were tied until there were only three rounds left to insert into each clip, at that point I pulled ahead, very slightly. When I finished she was just getting the last round into place. The difference in speed was less than a tenth of a second although it was clear that I had beat her. I wasn’t sure if she had thrown the contest or not but was prepared to make my claim.

“Katrina, I’ve beaten you. I make the claim of you participating in sex with both Holly and Jess as well as myself this evening.”

“I accept this claim.”

Katrina stood up and looked at me as though asking what was next. I glanced over at Holly, who had just re-entered the room, and Jess. They were watching me as well.

“I’m thinking Katrina needs to be the center of attention for the moment. Holly, why don’t you and Jess come on over and help her out of some of those clothes.”

Lecher that I was, I wanted to watch while they stripped her. Katrina still hadn’t taken off the bulky sweater so while I knew she wasn’t stacked like Monica, I still had no idea what her breasts looked like.

Holly leaned in and gave Katrina a kiss. I don’t know if Holly was trying to loosen her up or make her even more tense but Katrina didn’t change expression in the least. Jess reached in and started to pull the sweater off of Katrina. I watched as it rose, revealing a once-white T-shirt underneath. She was definitely not stacked, from the bulge it looked like she might be a ‘B’ cup. Holly followed along behind Jess, drawing the T-shirt up over Katrina’s head. As her breasts were revealed I found myself drooling.

Katrina’s breasts could, generously, be described as a solid ‘A’ cup. The bulge in her shirt that I had mistaken as her breasts was actually formed by her areolae and nipples. Her areolae were larger around than a silver dollar and were as thick as my thumb was long from where it webbed into the rest of my hand. She had incredible puffies capping her ‘A’ cups. Her nipples themselves were very thin and narrow but as the cooler air caressed them they lengthened until they were nearly half as long as her areolae were thick. Combined, her nipples and areolae were incredibly striking so I felt the need to join in. I walked over and reached for her breasts. As I touched them the puffies shrank a touch, tightening the skin of the areolae, and the nipples hardened further with only the slightest thickening as they did so. I gently stroked and fondled her breasts as Jess and Holly removed the rest of her clothing.

When Katrina was nude, I examined the rest of her. Her pubic hair was a lighter gold than that on her head, almost closer to a platinum blond and barely visible against her skin. It was a light coating and I wouldn’t need to be trimming this time. Her hips, like Monica’s, were very noticeable and feminine. Once again shaped well for bearing children. I think Holly had decided that was a requirement for any woman she’d bring home. The rest of her body was smooth and well muscled. Katrina had more visible muscles than a lot of the guys I knew did, they weren’t massive and protruding or anything but in the nude they were quite obvious. I told Holly and Jess to strip and after a brief pause to strip myself I used my hands to continue my exploration of Katrina’s body.

Quite out of keeping with her general attitude, Katrina had several ticklish spots that I quickly found. Glancing up at her face when I struck the first one showed me that she had an incredible smile that she hadn’t shown to me before that point. She also giggled like a little girl. The dichotomy of her ticklishness and giggle compared to the stoic viking blond that I had experienced the rest of the day set me to laughing. Katrina, at first, took offense until I explained.

“Sorry Katrina, it’s the ticklishness and giggle, compared to how you were the rest of the day that has me laughing, not anything about your body. I think you have an incredible body; very striking breasts, good muscle tone, gorgeous hair, eyes to die for, and a nice tight rounded butt. I just never would’ve expected to hear you giggle.”

“I do not like my laugh and I cannot help being ticklish. Please do not make fun of me for it.”

“Katrina, your laugh is wonderful, honestly. It was simply unexpected is all. I was not making fun of you.”

“How can you not make fun of me. You have women who have full breasts and women with bejeweled breasts. I have the breasts of a twelve year old girl with grotesque nipples on them. Of course you are making fun of me.”

Almost before she had finished speaking I was leaning in to lick and suck her nipples and areolae. They reacted quite pleasantly and quickly. I leaned back for just a moment.

“Didn’t anyone ever tell you that smaller breasts are more sensitive to pleasure? Regardless of a breast’s size they all have the same number of nerve endings.”

I leaned back in to finish making my point and within a minute or two she had flushed pink and her breathing as heavy.

“I used to think, long ago, that I preferred smaller breasts. Then for a time I thought I preferred larger breasts. But Katrina, what I finally discovered was that I liked women’s breasts, period. Size doesn’t matter, I enjoy all of them. Yours are unique, at least to me, so I will thoroughly enjoy them.”

Through her heavy breathing, her accent was more pronounced:

“I vill have to believe you for the moment. I wasn’t expecting you to like them. It makes me feel gut that you do. I have been mocked for them before.”

“Katrina, I will never mock your breasts. They are magnificent and I’ll happily demonstrate my belief that that is so for as long as you would like.”

With the completion of my sentence I went back to playing with her breasts. I allowed one hand to drift downwards and explore her pubic area also. I motioned Holly and Jess to their knees on either side of me with my other hand and then guided their heads in so they could take turns sucking on my cock and balls, switching between the two at their own discretion. Then my hand traveled back to Katrina’s breasts. I removed my mouth from her nipple and leaned in for a kiss that, unlike Holly’s, left no doubt that I was looking for her to loosen up, participate, and enjoy herself. It took a minute or so but finally she was returning the kiss in the manner I was looking for.

As I kissed her I was playing rougher and rougher with her breasts. She seemed to enjoy that but I didn’t want to push it too far. When I finally broke off from the kiss she took a moment to catch her breath and then said:

“Rougher would be gut. I like pain in my sex, it helps me to enjoy myself more.”

I seized her nipple and squeezed it as hard as I could, eliciting a gasp from her. She leaned her chest into my hand when I went to withdraw it so I changed tactics. I quickly turned my hand and slid the rough edge of my fingernails against the flesh on the underside of her puffy areola. She gasped once more, even louder than the first time.

“You’ll like Rita, I think, as you get to know her better. That last brings a similar reaction from her most of the time.”

“Don’t talk please. It has been long and I want you to pay attention to my body.”

I wandered her body with my mouth and hands, still in bliss from the two women sucking on my cock and balls. My hands explored her hair, and her neck, her back, and her buttocks (where they paused once more to squeeze as hard as they could). The hand that had been searching her pubic area moved in to a more focused exploration of her slit. Her clitoris was tiny, but sensitive, and barely covered by its hood. I pinched it roughly with my fingertips and felt her thoroughly moisten as a result.

When my mouth finally moved on from her breasts, up to her neck, and then down her body, I gestured for Jess and Holly to take over on her breasts. They moved in unison, licking their way up her stomach to her breasts. Once they reached them their tactics diverged. Jess sucked an entire nipple and areola into her mouth and then, if the indentations on the side of Jess’ cheeks were a clue, used as much suction as she could on them. Holly’s tactics differed, I could see her using her teeth to gently (and occasionally not so gently) nip on the flesh of her breast, areola, and nipple. One or the other got to Katrina good as there was a rapid indrawn breath, followed by a long silence before the air was let out in a groan of pleasure.

“Let’s lay her down ladies. Holly, Jess, you keep doing what you’re doing after she is lying down.”

Katrina quickly allowed them to comply with my request. I moved the focus of my mouth to her pubic area while my hands continued to explore the rest of her that wasn’t blocked by my other two ladies. I teased her for several minutes. Licking all around her slit and only slightly brushing against it now and then. I was waiting for the right moment and when I heard another indrawn breath, followed by silence, I had what I was waiting for. I dove in and put a firm nip on her semi-exposed clitoris with my teeth. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect but when she started bucking she pushed me back off of her clit, teeth scraping all the way. She was dripping wet now and I thought that she had just orgasmed so I figured it was time. Since Holly and Jess were leaning over her chest, I spread her legs and knelt between them.

Katrina’s cunt was tight. Her labia were contained within her slit and only a slight mounding was visible on either side of her slit. I reached in and spread her open with my hands. Sliding forward I got the tip of my dick into her and she started bucking again.

“Katrina, if you stay still I’ll penetrate you. If you are bucking like you are now I won’t be able to.”

“Please, let me up and you lie down. I want to be on top of you.”

I wasn’t going to argue the point, I got to be inside of her either way, so I told Holly and Jess to pause what they were doing and that they could restart after she mounted me. Then I laid down and gestured to Katrina. She swung a leg over me and positioned herself carefully. Then she began to lower herself down. It was slow, it was agony, it was bliss. She wasn’t as tight as Rita but she certainly had to work to get me inside of her. It took a century, or maybe only a minute or two, but then I was all the way inside of her. She paused for a moment so I caught my breath and told Jess and Holly to start again. I looked at Katrina and could see that while she was mostly looking at me, she was also stealing glances at the other ladies’ breasts.

“Katrina, you seem to like their breasts so why don’t you go ahead and play with them. You have two hands and a woman to either side that would probably enjoy it.”

Katrina blushed, but reached out her hands. I could see her hefting, stroking, and in general trying to get a feel for the larger breasts in her hands. I could tell when she was comfortable with them because she started getting a little rougher with them. At that point I decided that I wanted some attention back on me and started thrusting a little. Katrina focused back on me, without withdrawing her hands, and started moving rhythmically up and down atop my cock. As she slowly increased her pace I waited until her breath caught once more and reached my hands around behind her, grasping her ass and digging my fingernails into it slightly. She started bucking again but with my cock securely inside her it was a much more pleasant experience. When she stopped bucking I asked:

“Was that you orgasming Katrina?”

“Yes, it was perhaps my fourth or maybe fifth, it is wonderful. I think that I am done orgasming for now though, is there something I can do for you to help you do so?”

“Well, you said you liked pain during sex, how much pain?”

“I have never found out just how much pain I like during sex.”

“Will you do something for me then that will probably hurt some?”

“Will it help you to come?”

“Certainly.”

“Then tell me what to do and I will do it.”

“Lift yourself off of my cock but don’t move off of me.”

As she did so, I slid slightly lower. I told her to lower herself until she was just in contact with my cock and when she did so I positioned myself at the entrance to her ass.

“Now, slowly lower yourself down.”

I guided my cock into her ass. She had come repeatedly, lubricating my cock in the process, so the head of my cock easily slipped into her. After the first inch, the ease disappeared.

“Continue to lower yourself down until my cock is buried in your ass. It will hurt, if it hurts too much feel free to pull yourself back off of me.”

Katrina took that as a challenge and, much more quickly than I had advised, she buried my cock in her ass. I could tell it hurt her some, she flinched several times, but the flush was recoloring her face and I was thinking that perhaps she wasn’t as done coming as she had claimed to be.

“Pause for a moment Katrina. Jess, Holly, I want both of you to lie down where I can reach your pussies with my hands.”

They did as requested and I started playing with both of them.

“Alright Katrina, whenever you’re ready, if you can handle the pain, start fucking me like you were with your cunt.”

I concentrated on my hands and what they were doing so I didn’t come before I was ready. If I managed to do what I wanted, I’d have all four of us coming together. As Katrina continued to fuck me I listened to her breath. As her breathing became heavier I started speeding up my rubbing of Jessica’s and Holly’s clits. I could hear their breathing speeding up as well so when Katrina took that indrawn breath that seemed to precede her orgasms, I quickly pinched both the other women’s clits lightly and repeatedly. Holly started orgasming almost immediately, joining Katrina in hers. Jess was not yet orgasming so I stole a quick look at her and when I caught her eye:

“Come for me hard, right now Jess.”

She complied with my order, not having any choice. I didn’t think she’d mind though. Once I had all the other three orgasming I let myself feel Katrina shuddering around my cock and came myself as well, triggering Katrina’s orgasm into stretching out longer than her prior ones.

As we disentangled from the pile we were in on the floor, I remembered that I had yet to test Katrina’s cock sucking skills.

“Katrina, suck my cock for me.”

Katrina hesitated for a moment and then with a soft:

“Only because it’s you.”

She began to lovingly suck my cock. She laved it clean with her tongue and mouth. She wasn’t bad and undoubtedly would improve with practice.

With Monica and Rita in our bed, there was only room for two more people in it (assuming we were very friendly, only one more if we weren’t). I voiced an opinion that it was time for bed and we had to figure out where people were crashing. We ended up with Katrina and Jess volunteering to crash near the fire and Holly and I going back to our bed.

As I left the living room I could hear Katrina asking if that had hurt much and what it felt like, looking back I saw her holding on to one of Jess’ nipple rings. Jess, in turn, was staring avidly at Katrina’s puffies. I thought that perhaps those two wouldn’t be getting to sleep any time soon.

To be continued...