The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fallen Future

Chapter 9 – A Hunting We Will Go

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

Apologies for the delay on this chapter. As some of you know from corresponding with me through email, I actually do a lot of the things I have Tim doing in the story (gardening, growing, and landscaping wise). If you don’t want to hear about the delay, feel free to skip the next paragraph and you’ll be at the start of this chapter.

Since it’s spring, much of my time and efforts have been going towards expanding my garden, putting in more fruit trees, small fruits, and nut trees. Additional time theft has occurred since, unlike Tim, my wife decided we were going to have chickens (after thoroughly vetoing them several months back) and guess who gets to build the coop if we don’t want to pay the outrageous prices for pre-constructed ones. Finally, I increased my rain catchment by 560 gallons but did the install on the new tank myself to save money. Chapters should start coming more quickly by June, but hopefully this one is getting submitted in April and I’ll get another one submitted in May (as well as a chapter of my other story in May).

In early 2017 when Werthen and Azrael’s Angels declared, in essence, a Jihad on Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah, word of it got to the states quickly. The states in question put out a call for recruits for their military forces. Since these states all had working deals with the farmers in them, they could feed a larger military than the Angels would guess, or at least that is what the states hoped.

All three states contained their fair share of firearms and ammunition manufacturers and they agreed on some standard models, that all three could build, for the new troops. This would allow the loan of units of military between the states, if necessary, and the weapons maintenance and ammunition could be supplied by the state the troops were loaned to.

The first result of this decision took place in southeastern Colorado. The states had scouts out tracking the approaches of the large groups of Angels. A combined unit of the new troops from the three states engaged the approaching Angels and accounted for more than a thousand kills in the first battle while only losing seventy-two of their own men. While the tactic worked well, it also prompted the Angels into their method of breaking up into much smaller groups. Since the combined unit was much larger than necessary for any of the new groups of Angels it was disbanded and the troops sent back to their original states. These troops were now combat veterans and as a result valued even more highly by the areas they were charged with protecting.

Another result of this call for volunteers was that quite a few young men were drained off from the surviving communities. This forced the women, children, and the older men to bear a heavier load in their own areas. It also increased the self-reliance and self-confidence of those forced to bear these loads. The last major aspect of this was to also increase the general firearms proficiency of those left behind since they needed to be able to hunt and/or protect themselves without the younger men that had been doing a large part of those duties.

A more social change was engendered by the call-up of volunteers as well. Within a few months after the young men had left it became obvious that the remaining younger women were becoming harder, some would even say less feminine, as they covered their own duties as well as some of those that had previously been performed by the men that had left. Prior to the Crash there were people that claimed that a societal crash of this nature would kill women’s liberation once and for all. To all appearances the exact opposite was true as more and more young women became more and more self-reliant and confident.

One group of volunteers that traveled around Colorado hunting the Angels, and other bandits, was made up entirely of females. The group started with a small circle of women that were angered that only men had been taken for the call-up of troops for the states. So they formed their own militia. They supported themselves off of a several hundred acre farm. They rotated troops through patrol and farm duties and shared tips on both combat and farming throughout the unit. They kept themselves well fed and were a welcome sight to any of the towns that recognized them as they were highly successful in their stated objectives of keeping banditry at a minimum. They didn’t have any problem with men unless said men were either bandits or part of the ‘chauvinistic military bastards’ that had controlled the make-up of the states’ new troops. If you were one of those two types and fell into their grasp though, you would rue the day it occurred. “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” was their motto. Hell’s Fury was the name of their group.

Back at Home:

I was amazed at how well I felt when I woke up. My arms were stiff but not overly sore. I would never have guessed that I had been wounded less than a week earlier. I was also amazed that I woke with morning wood, that occurrence had declined as I had grown older but this morning it was there and I was thinking of nothing but who to get rid of it with as soon as I noticed it.

I looked at the bed and saw that Holly, Rita, and Monica were occupying it. As best as I could tell not a one of them had a single stitch of clothing on either, the T-shirt Monica had had on the evening before was folded on the nightstand. Holly and I had never slept clothed in all the years we were married and it seemed that the habit was being picked up by the additions to our family.

Holly was immediately adjacent to me so I shook her just enough to partially wake her. I asked her to roll on her side facing away from me and she complied. I snuggled up against her, spit on my hand, and used that to lubricate her pussy. I slowly slid into her, trying hard to keep her in that semi-wakeful state. Holly enjoyed being woken with sex and it had been quite some time since I had given her that pleasure.

I began to slide in and out of her, her pussy moistening with its own juices to allow me deeper penetration. Once I was penetrating her all the way I started to, slowly, pick up speed. Reaching over her side to her chest I began to fondle her topmost breast, alternating between squeezing the entire breast and pinching and rolling her nipple. Her nipple responded, thickening and hardening to stiffness in my hand. Her areola thickened and contracted and I began to split the attention of my hand three ways, adding in gentle circular strokes on her areola as well.

She had woken far enough to realize what was happening now and her breath sped up as her cunt contracted on me. I started thrusting more forcefully and she reacted by clamping down on me as hard as she could. We’d played this game for years, she would try to clamp her cunt tightly enough to squeeze my cock out while I would continue to force it into her. She never managed to keep me out but she frequently managed to come while trying, this time was no exception.

When her cunt started convulsing around my cock I slid as deeply into her as I could and shifted the attention of my fingers downwards from her breast to her pussy. I forced her legs slightly apart and slid my own leg between hers to keep them separated. This gave my questing hand access to her clitoris which I proceeded to gently abuse. Holly came for a good ten minutes as I stimulated her clit, all the while squeezing my cock which I held motionless, deeply buried inside of her. She probably would’ve come longer but when she started getting loud, and woke up Rita and Monica, the convulsions of her cunt on my cock drove me to the edge. When Rita and Monica both slid out from under the blankets, unintentionally flashing their tits at me, that was the final straw and I burst, unable to hold back any longer.

“Sorry you two, we didn’t mean to wake you.”

Monica was looking at my still hard cock as I laid on my back.

“I just woke up with an erection and had to take care of it.”

“Seems you still have that problem, need some more help taking care of it?”, Monica flushed slightly as she made her offer.

“It isn’t as urgent but I’m not about to turn you down either.”

Holly was getting out of bed which left me a clear path to Monica. I leaned over and pulled her towards me, guiding her to straddle me with my cock buried inside of her pussy. She was very wet and warm, evidently she was either still horny from the night before or watching Holly and I had got her going.

“I’m not going to leave you out.”, I said as I reached for Rita.

As Monica started to ride me, I positioned Rita where I could get to her pussy with one of my hands and started alternating between finger fucking her and stroking her clit. I used my other hand to pull Monica’s chest towards me and began to suckle on her small nipples, causing them to swell and harden. I felt my other hand being grasped and pulled towards the edge of the bed, only to have it encounter a very familiar breast. It looked like Holly wanted some more attention also.

As Monica pounded away on me I eventually stopped sucking her breasts just so I could watch them bounce up and down with her movement. My mouth wasn’t empty long though as Holly leaned in far enough to get one of her nipples into my mouth. I think Rita came a couple of times as I manipulated her but, I’m ashamed to admit, my attention was not focused on her very much. Monica came a couple of times also, well before I was ready to come having just done so a few minutes prior.

Monica wore herself out on top of me after coming a third time.

“You’ve worn me out again. What can I do you make you come Tim?”

“I think something kinky will be needed for me to come again this soon. If you take me in your ass, that would probably do it but it’s your call. If you say no, I’m betting Holly will be more than happy to let me do hers.”

“Ewww, that’s nasty. Why would any woman want her ass fucked?”

“Because some women like it, right Holly?”

Holly nodded vigorously.

“I don’t believe it, you can fuck my ass if you want but Holly actually wants you in hers so...”

“Okay.”

I pushed Monica off of me and pulled Holly back on the bed. As Holly started to straddle me I motioned for her to pause and:

“My milkmaid Monica”

“Monica, have you ever tried anal sex before?”

“No”

“Why not?”

“Because it’s gross.”

“How can you know that if you haven’t tried it?”

“I just do.”

“Well, you are going to watch as I fuck Holly’s ass. As I do you will realize two things. The first is that Holly is thoroughly enjoying having her ass fucked. The second is that I already came in Holly once this morning. The second realization will make you jealous since you didn’t get to have me come inside of you. The first will make you reconsider your views on anal sex. You’ll find yourself wanting to try it after watching me fuck Holly’s ass for a few minutes and seeing her enjoy it. Since you’ll do anything for me, you will beg me to come in your ass instead of Holly’s and will do whatever I require of you in order for that to happen. You’ll find that while anal sex hurts a fair bit, it also gives you great deal of pleasure so you will be amenable to it in the future. You’ll find that you enjoy a bit of pain mixed in with your sex, the contrast and comparison between pleasure and pain making the pleasure feel greater. Do you understand and will you do this for me?”

“Yes and yes.”

I brought Monica back out of trance and let Holly straddle me. Holly quickly positioned my cock and thrust herself downwards to bury me in her ass. She let out a gleeful exclamation as I settled deeply into her ass on the first stroke. She began to ride me energetically, coming within two minutes.

Meanwhile I was watching Monica’s face. Her look got quizzical with Holly’s exclamation and as Holly came Monica spoke up.

“Oh God, I was wrong. I want you to fuck my ass, I want you to come in me. Please, please let me have your dick in my ass?”

“Changing your mind now, are you? Well, I’ll do that with one condition.”

“What is it? Anything...”

I moved Holly off of my cock, she had gotten another orgasm out of the deal so I didn’t think she’d be upset.

“Suck my cock clean before I stick it in you.”

For a brief second Monica’s face flashed with distaste but it passed quickly and she bent over and sucked my cock as clean as can be. Then she leaned back up and straddled me.

“In your cunt first.”

“But I want you in my ass!”

“I know and I’ll be there soon. I just want you to lubricate my cock up in your cunt first.”

Three quick, deep strokes and my cock was dripping again

“Now I’ll fuck your ass.”

As Monica pulled up off of me I positioned my cock to enter her ass. She lowered herself down and I was sure that she had been telling the truth. Her ass was definitely virgin and very tight. She gave out a gasp similar to Holly’s when I was only two inches inside if her.

“Take it slowly, I don’t want you to tear your ass or damage yourself.”

Monica responded by slowly trying to force me into her ass. I reached over to Holly, who was fingering herself and dripping on the bed, and ran my fingers inside of her cunt to get some more lubrication. I reached down and slathered it on my cock, with the last few drops I reached up and lubricated the rim of Monica’s asshole.

It was enough. The drops I rubbed into her asshole got me an inch deeper inside of her. At that point the area of my cock I had slathered with Holly’s juices was inside and Monica made quicker progress. In the middle of the sex I was feeling light headed all of the sudden so I just flopped back and let Monica go to town. She came at least twice before she finally got me off.

After Monica had gone to clean up, Holly with her. Rita looked at me with wide eyes.

“Wow, I’m amazed I fit your cock inside of my ass at all, I was watching you as you fucked both of theirs and even their asses were stretching to fit you inside.”

“Well, I had come a few times already that day and I’m normally smaller after I do.”

“Still, I think we’d better work on stretching my ass out like you offered.”

I rolled to the edge of the bed, opened the toy drawer and pulled out an anal plug. Rolling back to Rita I reached down and checked. Her pussy was still sopping wet so I slid the anal plug inside of it to lubricate up and when I thought it had enough lube I slid it back out and gently pushed it into her ass.

“Now, you should only take that out if you need to take a crap, so get dressed and leave it in unless it gets too painful. We’ll work you up through the sizes we have and then see where we are. I’m going to crash again because I’m feeling light headed. Would you wake me when someone makes breakfast?”

“Yes, I can”, she replied.

I didn’t hear her reply because I was already back asleep.

Some time later, I’ve no idea how long because I didn’t check the clock the first time I was awake, Rita woke me up. I’d love to say that she did so by sucking my cock or mounting me but she simply shook me awake, calling my name.

“Everyone ready for breakfast then?”, I asked.

“Well, everyone except Jess and Katrina. They are sprawled in front of the fire nude, but Holly tossed a blanket over them to cover them up.”

“Oh well, I’ll just have to arrange to be nearby when they emerge from under the blanket. Nothing like an unintended flash of nudity to get the blood flowing.”

We left the bedroom in search of breakfast. It was only normal fare, for us, but I ate about three times as much as I normally did and still didn’t feel overly full. So while I was feeling pretty normal, evidently my body knew it had recently been wounded and was still trying to fuel up enough to heal.

When breakfast was over I found myself staring at the blanket covered women in front of the fire. Such a shame since if I could see their nude bodies properly they would compare and contrast nicely with each other. Dark hair, largish breasts, and a heavier body compared with light hair, small breasts (with huge puffies albeit), and a thin, but well muscled, body.

Katrina stirred a bit in her sleep and I watched as her feet slid out from under the blanket. Something on the inside of her right ankle caught my attention and I leaned in for a closer look.

What had attracted my attention was a small tattoo. The tattoo was colored and depicted a well endowed, clothed, female figure surrounded by a ring of flames. The two letters ‘H’ and ‘F’ were under the tattoo at a slight angle to how the picture was centered. The letters would be at seven o’clock and five o’clock if the picture were the center of an analog clock. The tattoo was easily recognizable as it was one of about five different variations Hell’s Fury used to identify members.

I quickly called Holly over and pointed out the tattoo to her:

“Well,” she said, “that explains where she got so proficient with firearms I guess.”

“Yeah, but... I’m trying to figure out why she would say that she was living down the hill twenty miles from here if she is a member of Hell’s Fury. Sorry, but that is one bunch whose bad side I want to stay very, very far away from.”

“Remember Tim, she’s 27, she probably was with them for a couple of years and then left. It isn’t like many of those women make a career out of the Fury.”

“I hope that’s the case. I’ll ask her outright when she wakes up.”

We weren’t being as quiet as I had hoped since now both Jess and Katrina were stirring. I sat back and waited a few minutes while they finished waking up.

“Katrina, do you mind if I ask you a question?”

“No, go ahead. What do you want to know?”

“Were you a member of Hell’s Fury? I noticed your tattoo while you were asleep.”

“Yes, I was a member for three years. It is where I got most of my firearms training. I left when my mother got sick. She was living with my uncle at the same place where I was until the Angels took me. I tried to take care of her but she died. I stayed living with my uncle once I had made it clear to him that I was not going to be his lover. It was almost necessary to shoot him for him to agree to that but a forceful knee to the scrotum, and a knife to his throat, when he tried to get me drunk and force me, kept his unwelcome advances at bay.”

“Woah... okay, sorry to bring up bad memories. I just didn’t want to be crossing Hell’s Fury at all.”

“That is a wise plan but I like it here, at least it seems so from the short time I have been here so far, so there would be no issue from them.”

“That’s good to hear, we saved some breakfast for the two of you if you’re hungry.”

Katrina and Jess sat and finished off the food that had been prepared for breakfast.

Friday passed in a rough haze for me. I wasn’t in that much pain any more and I kept finding my thoughts drifting towards sex regardless of what I was doing. The day passed like this:

Go out and check the plants in the greenhouse, pick anything ripe to bring into the kitchen, find myself reminiscing about having Jess on the greenhouse floor. Twenty minutes had passed while I reminisced and despite having had good sex to start the morning, I found myself with an erection again.

Water the plants in the house. While watering those in the bedroom find myself sniffing the air for the scent of sex lingering from earlier in the morning, once again quite a few minutes pass while I do so.

Bring up firewood from our main stack (separated from the house by a goodly distance as fire protection) to the stack in front of the house that held about a week’s worth of wood. Find myself staring at the swirls and whorls in the split wood, picking out patterns that reminded me of vaginas and breasts. Lose another fifteen to twenty minutes staring and trying to pick out patterns in the wood.

Go out to the small water streams through our mini ponds to make sure nothing is breaking from the skim ice that has been forming on top at night. Get lost in more memories of an afternoon in the pond area that is surrounded by a bush hedge.

Find out that it is almost lunch time and I’ve gotten almost nothing done due to being trapped in my memories all morning.

After lunch I drew Holly aside and took her back to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and removed just enough clothing to have access to her cunt and pounded her until I came, relieving the hard-on that had been with me most of the morning. After I came (and she did as well):

“Holly, I seem to recall you boosting my sex drive some yesterday, yes?”

“Yes, some. Why?”

“All morning I’ve been distracted by thoughts of sex and had a raging hard-on even after doing you and Monica when I woke up. I need you to tone that back down some please. Maybe focus it better and tell me that when I want to have sex or when one of you ladies want to have sex that my sex drive will always suffice to have me ready. I can’t work this way. I got hardly anything done this morning by being driven to distraction either thinking of, or reminiscing about, sex.”

“Oh... well hang on a second.”

The next thing I remembered I was shaking my head lightly and feeling well rested. I assumed that she had had me under again. She must have planted a trigger for it when she had me under yesterday. I was still distracted by thoughts of sex but I’m pretty sure that’s because Holly was sitting in front of me, nude, and playing with her pussy and nipples.

“Just testing here, let me see.”

Holly said, reaching for my cock. Much to my surprise I was hard again. As far as I was concerned I had just finished having sex five minutes earlier, I hadn’t had this kind of recovery time since I was in my mid-teens.

“Good, it seems to work. I’ll have to take care of this for you though, so please lie down.”

I laid on the bed and allowed Holly to use her unique deep throat style to bring me to orgasm again. It did take long enough that I was pretty sure I had come very recently so she couldn’t have had me under long and whatever she did must’ve worked. After I came, she explained:

“What I did was take off the compulsion for your sex drive to double. In its place I put one that will have you react very favorably, read that as get an erection if at all possible, when you see a woman playing with themselves. The compelled erection will remain until you come. You should still be able to get your normal erections as well, limited a little by the fact that you’re liable to have more than you used to and the time for recovery from the compelled ones might cut into when you would normally get one. But, since it was less than ten minutes from when you came in me to getting the erection I just relieved orally I think this compulsion should work and get around having you constantly distracted. Now you’ll only be distracted by sex when one of your women wants you distracted by sex and I did give some leeway there. If for whatever reason you don’t want an erection when you see a woman playing with themselves, you just need to concentrate on not getting one for a minute and you’ll be fine. I promise we’ll let you get your work done though so hopefully you won’t have to resist them.”

Some days I wondered who was actually in control around this place. But since Holly had, as far as I knew, only put in some suggestions regarding sex, made sure I could get an erection at need (or desire), and encouraged me to get more women I figured that I was still mostly in control and could live with her ‘help’ing me out this way. I made a mental note to try to use self-hypnosis to remember whatever else she might have suggested though, as I was sure there were other things. Even though I didn’t really care what they were, I was still curious as to what she might be telling me and it did worry me slightly that anything I didn’t know about might have been as poorly phrased as the increase in my sex drive had been.

We straightened our clothes and headed back out of the bedroom. I had a bunch of other small things to do today, essentially just puttering around, but it was all things that needed doing sooner or later. I had found in the past that if I put off the small things, all of the sudden they needed doing right now and something big that needed doing might have come along as well so it was better to get them out of the way as soon as I could.

Jess had spent the day getting Monica and Katrina their own bedrooms down in her house. The three of them also went through some more of the boxes in the attic that Jess had been trying to get through. When they came up for dinner they were carrying a box and Monica and Katrina had different clothing on. When they came near I could smell that the clothes had probably been in storage for some time but they seemed in reasonably good condition. Monica had on a skirt and blouse, it was quite evident that there was no bra beneath the blouse since she had just come in from the cold. Katrina was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt. With her puffies behind the shirt, the chill was also highly apparent from her appearance.

Holly, of course, immediately went up to them and informed them of how to get my undivided attention. She did add in a caveat about not doing it while I was trying to work, at least. From the non-reaction of Rita and Sandra when they overheard her it was obvious she had already told them.

Jess set the box down on the table and looked up at me:

“We found a treasure trove up in the attic.”

“Aside from new clothes for Katrina and Monica?”

“Yes, aside from that. They both have quite a few sets of clothes now that mostly fit even. But the big treasure is in this box and a few others I left down in the house.”

Jess flung open the lid and started setting items on the table.

“It looks like someone else was planning for a non-electric future. I’m guessing from the number of manual things you have that you were thinking the electric would go. Well, your old neighbor, or someone from earlier still, depending on when the attic was last cleaned out, felt the same way.”

As she spoke the pile of items on the table grew. I looked over with interest as I recognized a few things.

“These were in a different box.”

She said, pointing to a second, smaller pile she had made as I examined the first.

The second pile appeared to be camping equipment that could be handy, there was:

“I see you looking cross ways at the percolator but I’m guessing I can use it as a teapot with a little tweaking. I just need to get the tray down under the water level by shortening the tube some and I bet it’ll brew some decent tea. I don’t have a teapot and this is as close as I’ve seen recently.”

“That might work, let me know. We have an old percolator as well.”

“I was hoping you’d have the tools to cut the tube down without damaging it. There’s also a whole box of cast iron pans, a lot like yours. They were too heavy to carry up here though. In addition, there is a box of other miscellaneous items that you never thought about doing without. Everything from band-aids to hairbrushes.”

“You weren’t kidding about the attic being a treasure trove, were you?”

“No, it looks like three or four different people had stuff stashed up there, back to twenty or more years before the Crash. There are still a few more things we haven’t gotten into yet but I think we’ve gotten the cream of the crop already.”

“I’m actually kind of surprised that it was still there. Not that there was so much looting per se but I don’t remember the neighbors down there being around for more than a year after the Crash. That’s a long time for things to be just sitting around nowadays. It makes me wonder what might be tucked in some of the other unoccupied houses, or the ones the guards use.”

“Regardless, I think we’ve found a good haul.”

“I’d have to agree, you can set your house up well for the inevitable power outages we get in winter and early spring.”

“The what?”

“Oh, we frequently get some heavy snows, in both senses of the word. Multiple feet of slushy style snow. If the wrong tree or branch breaks off from the weight of it and takes a power line down, we can be without power for two to three weeks at a time. We do have a guy that fixes the lines in the neighborhood but when they go down, it tends to be more than one at a time and it’s only one guy working to fix it.”

“No-one mentioned that to me what I was asking about buying the house.”

“Well, at least you’re forewarned now. The market tends to keep power, from the local solar substation to the market is a stretch of maybe one mile of line, and it’s all along the old highway so there are no trees to take it out. Sometimes we just go down there and crash with Allan for a few days when it happens.”

When I announced that dinner was ready in a couple of minutes, Jess quickly cleared the table of her treasures, putting them back in the box. We all sat down to eat. A hearty stew and some flatbread were dinner, it being very chilly out and the stew being nicely filling. Over dinner we discussed what needed to be done over the weekend.

I mentioned that it was probably time to take a deer or elk since it was now cold enough to keep the meat frozen in our outside freezer (Built to take advantage of our winter weather types. It was in the shade so our frequent sunny days didn’t heat it up much and with a large area around that could be filled with snow and ice that would only slowly melt in the shade. We didn’t have enough interior freezer space to store all the meat from a deer so this was our other option). That would let us get several months of use out of a single kill without having to dry the meat or barter some of it away. Katrina immediately volunteered to join me and asked if we could make two kills so she could sell or barter some.

I told her we’d go hunting on Saturday and if we got a kill then we’d try to make another on Sunday. It being pretty much an all day adventure to get a deer or elk, gut it out, drain it, and pack it home. She asked me why we’d have to pack it home since she’d seen deer in the forest nearby today even. I pointed out that we had mentioned to her about bears and mountain lions in the area. I also pointed out that all the blood and offal might attract some of them so I’d prefer it was all well away from the neighborhood. There was a an old state park just a couple miles away that I normally hunted in since there was no-one living there. I saw something flash across her face when I mentioned attracting bears and was pretty sure I didn’t want to know what she was thinking.

Holly, Rita, and Jess were going to work up some patterns for clothing. Well, Holly would draw the patterns, Rita and Jess were going to brainstorm for her. Sandra was talking about looking through the attic for some kids toys and books to take down for her child care stints during market, Susan volunteered to help her. I was pretty sure Susan was hoping to find some things in the attic for herself since that wasn’t normally the type of job she’d volunteer for. Monica said she’d take care of whatever house stuff needed to be done since everyone else had things to be doing. I told her she might want to make me a rough sketch of whatever would be necessary for her goats to live in if we managed to recover them and I’d see if I could make it for them out of things I had stored around the house.

Since I had cooked dinner, I got to skip out on clean up. I settled in front of the fire with a novel, for a short while at least. About twenty minutes into reading, Sandra came out and asked me for some help back in her room. When I got in there she turned to face me and began to twist and pull her nipples through her shirt, licking her lips all the while. I noted that Holly’s new suggestion seemed to be working perfectly as I closed the door behind me. I asked Sandra about her sister and was told that she was being kept occupied by Holly and the other women to give Sandra some time with me.

Sandra stripped off her shirt to reveal that her nipples were already stiff and her areolae pancaked out. I leaned in to savor them with my tongue. As I licked and sucked her nipples I slid out of my shoes and socks. A momentary pause in my suckling gave me the time to slide my shirt over my head. After another minute of sucking and fondling another pause gave me time to remove the rest of my clothing and, I noted, Sandra to remove her own. I gave her a light push, causing her to fall on her bed, and knelt at the edge. Spreading her legs with my hands I leaned in to lick at her pussy, her musky scent filled the room. Once again it reminded me of her mother’s scent but with a spicy note to it that was all her own.

Recalling that she enjoyed her nipples being stimulated I reached up to her chest with my hands, her legs staying open of her own volition, and began to gently caress her nipples. They were already hard but reacted well, becoming firmer if that was possible. I stroked the circles of her areolae gently, eliciting soft gasps from her. Finally I firmly squeezed her nipples, pinching them with enough force to take her to the edge of pain. I could feel an orgasm building in her and helped it along. My tongue stroked up and down her slit, flicking at her clit each time I reached the top. Eventually I focused in on her clit, using suction to draw it into my mouth from underneath its hood. Once I had her clit lightly stretched and trapped in my mouth I laved it with my tongue, using as much pressure as I could muster without driving it back out of my mouth. Her orgasm was intense and she managed to reclaim her clit in the midst of it.

Her pussy was dripping wet and I decided to take advantage of that. I slid up her body until I was against her, my legs both between her legs and holding them apart. I ran my cock up and down through her slit, without actually entering her, putting pressure on her clitoris with each upward stroke. Her thoroughly drenched pussy lubricated my cock for the next step. Sliding my fingers down I captured more of her juices and used them to lubricate the portion of my cock that was still dry. She was still in the throes of orgasm as I drew back and pressed the tip of my cock to her ass.

I slid in gently, accompanied by a gasp from Sandra. I stroked in and out of her ass, pushing a little further on each entry. One hand stayed with her nipples while the other reached for her clit. Leaning over atop her my mouth trapped her other nipple. It was slightly awkward but I continued stroking and tried to stimulate as many of her erogenous zones as possible at the same time. Sandra was still in the midst of orgasm but I was unsure if it was the same one or if she was having multiples. I withdrew my mouth and hand from her breasts so I could just watch them bounce a little. I sped up my pace to increase the bouncing and she gasped:

“Oh Daddy, Bury yourself in my ass. I can’t wait until you’ll bury yourself in my pussy but this is good enough for now.”

Twisted pervert that I am, that was enough to have me coming as well. I flopped down atop my daughter, her breasts mashed against my chest, my cock still buried in her ass. Eventually I rolled off of her, my cock popping out as I did.

“Thank you Daddy. I needed that.”

Sandra said as, without prompting, she bent over to suck my cock clean. I knew I was pretty tired when that got no reaction from me. After a few minutes of snuggling with her (and a little more fondling of her tits) I got up and put my clothes back on. As I was about to leave the room I glanced back and saw my daughter lying there, pussy glistening and dripping on the bed, nipples turgid, and come dripping out of her ass. I found myself wishing that I had a camera that still worked.

I went back out to the fire and sat down with my book. Perhaps ten minutes after I started reading I was interrupted again. This time Jessica and Katrina came into the room.

“Do you think I should have Jessica pierce my nipples so they are adorned as well?”

Katrina said, lifting her shirt and pinching her nipple so it got hard.

Once more Holly’s suggestion took effect, I wondered if I it was possible to be fucked to death and if this was how it would feel as it happened.

Jessica was raising her own shirt to show her nipple piercings, she stood immediately adjacent to Katrina and pushed her larger breast over next to Katrina’s.

“See, can you picture how her breasts would look with a nipple piercing? I think they’d be excellent with either barbells or rings.”

As she spoke, Jess was massaging her own nipples to firmness.

I gave up, stood up, and walked over to them. Leaning over, I used my hands to crush their breasts together and suck both their nipples into my mouth at once.

I twirled my tongue about Jess’ piercing, tugging on it with suction. I ran the tip of my tongue up and down the length of Katrina’s nipple. It was half again as long as Jess’ was and delightfully rigid. After a couple of minutes playing with them like that, I drew back.

“What exactly would you women like from me this evening? I aim to please but it is much easier when I know what I’m aiming for.”

“Well...”, they replied in unison. Jess glanced at Katrina and motioned for her to continue.

“Well, I would like to be fucked and have you come inside of my vagina. You have not done that to me yet and I should like to feel it.”

Jess added in:

“I want you to control me, you did a little of that the other day but it was so quick. I want you to utterly control me while you fuck Katrina. I want you to control me while you fuck me. I used to pretend to be things for the men that paid me for sex. I want you to control me and make me be whatever things you want during sex. Just take control over me and have me do what you want. Having you control me felt so good the other day but it was over so quickly.”

By the time she was finished Jess was blushing beet red, but she got her entire statement out while staring me in the eyes. Now her eyes were downcast and she was silent.

“Well, give me a minute here to think about just what to do now. Katrina, you can certainly have what you want. Did you want foreplay first? I’ve known some women who just prefer to get to the penetration with nothing else first.”

“I would love foreplay if you are willing to give it. I have also thought on what you said regarding other women and because it is you I am willing to have them involved. I will do what you ask of me in that regard.”

“In that case, Katrina. I think that I can also satisfy Jess’ request as well. Come over here for a moment.”

Katrina came over to me and I leaned in for a kiss. Her kisses were as aggressive as she was and I relished the feeling of her exploring the inside of my mouth with her tongue. After a minute or so, I returned the favor, with Katrina reluctantly drawing her own tongue back inside of her mouth. I took that time to let a small portion of my brain work out what to do with the two women. Remembering the stares Jess had had for Katrina’s puffies and the returned interest Katrina had in Jess’ piercings gave me the outline for a plan. I wondered if it would be a new thing for them or if they had explored their interests the night before. Either way, I’d get to watch this time.

Once I had broken off the kiss:

“Jess, I am in total control of you and you will do what I say. Tell me truthfully what you think of Katrina’s breasts.”

“I think they are incredible. Mine are a little too big as far as I’m concerned but they do help me stand out in a crowd. With puffies like Katrina has, she can have smaller breasts that don’t get in the way but still stand out from the norm.”

Surprise flashed across Katrina’s face at the stark evaluation Jess had given. I looked at Katrina with an ‘I told you so’ look on my face and she just shrugged.

“Well Jess, I want you to share her breasts with me for a bit. Use your hands, your tongue or whatever you like to stimulate one of her breasts and I will do the same with her other one.”

I reached over to Katrina and slid her shirt up and off of her. Underneath, her nipples and puffies were already quite hard. I asked Katrina to lie back on the carpet and knelt alongside of her as she did so.

I began with my hands, stroking her puffy and getting a feel for it. It was a delightful texture with just a hint of give to it when it was excited. The long nipple, jutting up from the areola, was thinner than those on most of my women, but made up for that by being longer than any of them. I stroked, tweaked, and pinched it to full hardness and then just ran my fingers lightly up and down it, eliciting a sigh from Katrina. I looked over and saw Jess just staring at Katrina’s other breast.

“Jess, stimulate her breast, however you want, so long as it involves physical contact.”

Jess knelt down and leaned over, brushing her shoulder length auburn hair over Katrina’s breast. The sigh that had taken me a minute or two to get from Katrina was repeated in seconds from Jess’ stimulation. I just sat back and watched, idly tweaking Katrina’s nipple between my fingers.

Jess slowly shook her head back and forth over Katrina’s breast for a minute or two before lifting her hair out of contact with it. She moved her hands in and repeated, seemingly movement for movement, what I had done to Katrina’s other breast a few minutes back.

“Jess, pause for just long enough to strip out of your clothes and then get back to what you were doing.”

While Jess removed her clothing, I helped Katrina remove the rest of hers. I was in the midst of removing my own when Jess returned to stroking Katrina’s nipple.

“Oh yes, that is very Gut!”

I heard Katrina fall back into her guttural accent as I drew my shirt over my head. I hastily finished removing it and looked down. Jess had the nipple she was paying attention to tightly squeezed between her thumb and forefinger. The top started to turn lightly purple as I watched. I wanted in on this so I pulled off my pants quickly and knelt down to the the other nipple. When I matched Jess’ action, Katrina let out another gasp and started to pant.

“Jess, hold this for me.”, I said, gesturing towards the nipple I had clamped down on.

I quickly removed the rest of my clothing and knelt between Katrina’s legs. I reached up and re-clamped the nipple Jess had been minding for me. I buried my face in Katrina’s cunt and started licking. I found her pussy to be very wet already and not in need of more priming so I started to, gently, nibble with my teeth. I worked on her labia and her clit hood. Eventually I used my free hand to push the hood out of the way and nibbled on the clitoris itself. Katrina, from the sounds of things, was enjoying herself immensely. I finally gave a slightly harder bite to her clit and raised my head.

Katrina was flushed and the tip of the nipple I held was a dark purple. Jess had the other breast buried in her mouth, sucking in on the nipple and areola.

“Jess pause for a moment and pull your head back.”

Jess did as commanded.

“Katrina, I’m going to let go on this nipple and I want you to focus on the feeling returning to it.”

My thought was that I had held it long enough and tightly enough that she would get the uncomfortable pins and needles that you get when a body portion falls asleep and then wakes back up. I thought she might enjoy it.

I released Katrina’s nipple.

“There is nothing to feel there.”, said Katrina. The statement was followed several seconds later by an elongated groan of pleasure as the pins and needles struck.

“Katrina, I saw you staring at Jess’ nipple rings last night, were you interested?”

“I was interested in getting some for myself to adorn my nipples for you since you seem to enjoy that. Then when she told me there was pain involved in insertion and if tugged correctly there could be pain afterwards also I was very interested. Do you think I would look good in them?”

“Yes, I do. I would like you to wait before getting them though if you don’t mind. In the meanwhile I might have something you’d like. The two of you play with each other, I’ll return in a moment.”

I trotted back to the bedroom where our sexual toys were kept. In one drawer were ones we didn’t use as often. I went into it and removed the pair of nipple clips that had only been used a couple of times since Holly claimed they were too tight and painful. Then I returned to my two partners of the moment.

Katrina was playing with Jess’ nipple piercings while Jess lightly stroked Katrina’s pussy. It was almost a shame to stop them but:

“Katrina, close your eyes for me. I have a surprise for you.”

As she did so, I moved over to her. I positioned both nipples clamps over her nipples, opened them, and attached them simultaneously.

“Will this keep you going until you can get piercings?”

Katrina’s face was slightly tight with the pain as she nodded enthusiastically.

Katrina was still on her back so I told Jess to go back to working on her breasts. I stroked her pussy myself to ensure that she was still wet and when I found that she was I knelt between her legs. Katrina’s eyes were still closed so the hard thrust I made to enter her caught her by surprise. I withdrew most of the way and thrust hard once more in an attempt to get my cock fully inside of her. She was very tight so the effort didn’t succeed. I continued withdrawing most of the way and slamming myself back inside of her over and over until I managed to bury my cock to its base in her. Then I paused for a moment.

“Jess, pull on her nipple, even with the clamp on it I want to watch you stretch it. Should be interesting for her as well.”

Jess followed my command and I watched as the long slender nipple was stretched out even longer, becoming yet more slender from the effort. I knelt between Katrina’s legs and started moving my cock in and out of her with a rhythmic motion as I watched Jess play with her nipples. Katrina was coming almost before I started moving inside of her again. The pain from the clamps combined with that from the stretching of her nipples and the borderline abuse I had used to get fully into her cunt combined to give her a look of bliss on her face.

Katrina was writhing around again as she came. She almost dislodged my dick from her pussy so I grabbed her legs and forcefully held them in place. She attempted to get them loose as soon as I grabbed on and, much to my surprise, after a minute or so of trying to get free, she ceased her efforts and seemed to be enjoying herself even more. I made a mental note to tie her down at some point if she’d let me to see if this was a reaction to semi-bondage.

Since Katrina was fond of pain I had no worries about hurting her by accident. I called Jess off of Katrina’s nipples and had her sit behind Katrina’s head working on her own breasts and pussy. I leaned over Katrina, splaying my legs out behind her and forcing her own legs up until her knees were almost at her shoulder. From this position I could pound her cunt hard and proceeded to do so. I bottomed out a couple of times inside of her. Each time I did she just winced and then came harder. With my head tilted slightly up I could watch Jess play with herself as she watched me pound Katrina. That touch of voyeurism had me struggling even harder to not come yet. I was trying to hold out until Katrina finished with her orgasm but she just didn’t stop so finally I gave up and unloaded a stream of come inside of her.

When I released Katrina’s legs they flopped back down as though she were boneless. I removed the nipple clamps, placed them in her hand and told her to keep track of them since we were bound to want to use them repeatedly until she was pierced. The only reaction from Katrina was her eyes blinking several times and her hand tightening over the clamps.

I looked up at Jess, who was still playing with herself.

“So Jess, I’m thinking that I know what I want from you. I think that I want you to be my totally wanton, personal slut for a bit.”

Jess laughed lightly.

“I know how to do that one. I’ve always been a cheap date, two or three shots of alcohol and I turn into a total slut.”

“Oh, really? Sit right there.”

I went and fetched the jug of applejack I kept in a cool cupboard, I also retrieved an eight ounce glass. I went back to Jess and let her watch me pour the glass half full.

“So, what would this do to you? Four ounces of liquor in the 60-80 proof range.”

“It might make me pass out. Two or three shots of vodka used to get me horny as hell and turn me into a total slut. If I went over that I’d end up either puking or passing out.”

“Do you know when you’ve reached the level to become a total slut?”

“Not for a little while.”

“Okay, we’ll do it this way then.”

I tossed back about half of what was in the glass and then handed the rest over to her.

“Chug that.”

Jess did as I commanded and handed the glass back to me.

“How long does it normally take you to start feeling drunk?”

“Fifteen minutes to half an hour.”

“I don’t want to wait that long so I’m going to show you a trick. Lie down and put your butt up on these pillows.”

I arranged Jess so that her pussy was facing slightly upwards. I poured about another shot into the glass and started playing with her pussy. She was nicely loosened up from being soaking wet and having been playing with herself. I spread her pussy with my left hand and proceeded to pour the shot of applejack directly into her pussy with my right. She shivered as I did so and made a noise that I interpreted to be asking what I was doing.

“Alcohol in your pussy is absorbed straight away. It’ll hit your bloodstream within a minute or two and I won’t have to wait so long to have my wanton, drunken, slut. It’s a trick I learned years back with Holly. With her I used vodka soaked strawberries so it went slower. With the liquor directly inside of you it should be a very quick process. Stay in this position until I tell you to move.”

I moved around her body so I could see her face. Reaching out, I started idly playing with her nipple piercings. Her nipples, already erect, seemed to strain upwards and try to become even more rigid. Within a minute or two I could see her face slacken a touch. I reached back and stroked her pussy. Sliding one finger inside of her I could tell that most of the alcohol had already been absorbed, leaving her pussy walls slightly sticky. Her pussy was incredibly lubricated though so I didn’t anticipate that being a problem.

“You can move now. How are you feeling?”

Jess sat up:

“You weren’t kidding, were you? I feel tipsy already and I know that the shots I drank haven’t kicked in yet.”

“No, I wasn’t kidding.”

I leaned over and took one of her nipples into my mouth. Her breath caught more than I would expect so I figured that the vaginal shot was kicking in well. I would’ve given her a second but I was afraid that when the other two that she drank caught up she would pass out.

After sucking on her nipples for a few minutes I stopped and sprawled backwards, my legs spread.

“On your hands and knees, slut. You are going to suck my cock and you are going to do it as well or better than the best cock sucking you’ve ever done before. You know you are my personal slut, you know that you are entirely under my command, and the alcohol in your system is catching up to you and telling you that you need sex, any kind of sex, right now.”

The look on Jess’ face was priceless. It was sheer lust and if I hadn’t already had a hard-on I would’ve had one in a heartbeat.

Jess immediately got up on all fours, she crawled the foot or two over to me with an exaggeratedly heightened, enticing sway to all parts of her body. She launched her mouth at my cock as though it was food to a starving woman and immediately started sucking on me. I was worried she was going to leave a hickey on my dick from the amount of suction she was using but damn did it feel good. At just about the point the suction got too much she backed off on it and began to glide her tongue all over my dick while it was inside of her mouth. At the same time, she took her weight off of one hand, grabbed a handful of her hair, and began to caress my balls with it. After a few blissful minutes of that, she backed her mouth off of my cock and began to gently lick its head. She moved the hand holding her hair up and wrapped hand and hair around my cock. She gently stroked up and down, using her silky hair as a glove. She put just enough pressure into her hand that I could feel it but the soft hair made the strokes of her hand glide easily up and down, despite the pressure.

It was an incredible blow job, even though it was more than just oral sex. I wanted to see how she reacted to other things while she was a drunken slut though so:

“Jess, stop what you’re doing.”

She stopped and looked up at me, her face still consumed with lust.

“Wasn’t that good enough? I can keep trying to do better.”

“No, that was awesome. I just want you in some other fashion. Tell me truthfully, what kind of sex, position, etc... would you enjoy the most right now.”

“I don’t care, as long as your cock is inside me. I need your cock inside me, anywhere.”

I laid down on my back and gestured her to mount me. She did so and it was quite obvious that she was drunk. Her balance was a bit off and her enthusiasm for sex had multiplied several times over. She mounted me and started pounding herself down onto my cock over and over. She was pretty much incoherent, the only sounds coming from her mouth were moans and groans of the sort I loved to hear. After she got off, several times from what I could tell, she started slowing down a bit.

Jess started moving her hips in a circle without much vertical movement at all. The feeling for me was quite nice since I could feel my cock brush against all different portions of her vaginal walls as the angle continually changed. She seemed to be enjoying it as well. After a few minutes though she tired out and sprawled atop my chest.

“I’m pooped, I want to keep going but I’m using a lot of muscles I haven’t used in a long time and they’re tired.”

I thought about commanding her to continue but took mercy on her.

“That’s alright Jess, get up for me though.”

Jess got up and I stood myself as well. I looked over at the recliner I had been intending on moving to, only to find Katrina there, staring at us with hungry eyes. Since the recliner was taken I moved over to a backrest that we had on the floor in front of the fireplace.

“Come here Jess. Face away from me and sit down in my lap with my cock buried inside of you.”

I was not sitting straight upright but reclined slightly. As she lowered herself onto me I guided her to lay back against my chest. I buried my cock as deeply inside of her as I could.

“Can you stay like this comfortably?”, I asked her.

She nodded yes.

With her head leaning on one of my shoulders I could look down across her body. Her nipple piercings caught the light, sparkling and throwing tiny reflections about the room. I moved one hand to her breasts and began playing with them, noting once again the contrast of her purpled nipples and areolae against her pale, fair skin. I alternated between gently stroking her breasts and nipples, being sure to spend some time paying attention to the underside of her breasts, and roughly mauling them by taking as much of her breast in my hand as I could and squeezing hard. I gently stretched her nipples, fearing that her piercings might make that a bad plan but she seemed to understand my hesitancy and took my hand to pull it further up, stretching her nipple out far beyond where I would’ve risked.

My second hand worked its way down to her pussy. Using my ring finger I used her clit ring to draw back her clit hood, exposing her large clitoris. I used my middle finger to stroke her clitoris, occasionally using my pointer and middle fingers on either side of her clit, crushing it between them. I didn’t bother to move my cock, just left it buried deeply inside of her. The muscles of her pussy kept clenching on me and releasing so the additional movement would only have been a distraction.

Jess came over and over. When the time lapse between her orgasms started spreading out, I began to think about coming myself. Throughout all this I kept catching glimpses of Katrina, starting at us and playing with herself.

“Katrina, you seem interested. Why don’t you join us?”

“I was not sure that I would be welcome but I would be happy to do so.”

Katrina came over and, kneeling between both Jess’ and my legs, bent her head down to suck on my scrotum. She alternated for a bit, sucking on my scrotum and licking Jess’ slit. I could tell because Katrina’s tongue brushed against my cock every time she wasn’t sucking on me. Katrina moved her tongue all around Jess and myself where my cock entered her pussy. Eventually she stopped paying attention to my scrotum and I could feel her sliding her tongue inside of Jess, her tongue firmly pressed against my cock as it went in and out.

“Katrina, why don’t you try your tongue up here”

I used the hand that had been playing with Jess’ clit to gesture to it, I continued to hold the clit hood out of the way, giving Katrina full access.

Katrina went to work on Jess’ clit with a vengeance. Although I’m sure she caused Jess at least a little pain, Jess responded like a champ, her orgasms coming strong and quick once more.

Finally I was done. I was tired, I had come repeatedly throughout the day and had to come once more here. I told Katrina to lie down on her back. When she did, I told Jess to get on all fours, with her breasts dangling over Katrina’s mouth. Katrina took the hint without my telling her and by the time I positioned myself behind Jess, Katrina had one breast in her mouth and the other in a hand.

I pushed myself into Jess’ ass and, for a final time that evening, started pounding as hard as I could. Leaning to the side I could see Jess’ tits trying to bounce around but being restrained by Katrina. At this point I didn’t care if Jess came again or not and was just worried about coming myself. She probably did but I wasn’t paying attention enough to be sure. A few minutes later I felt myself begin to come and thrust as hard as I could, burying my cock in her ass to the hilt.

“Jess, turn around lick my cock clean.”

Jess disengaged herself from Katrina and turned. Treating my cock like an ice cream cone or lollipop she daintily licked it clean.

“I’m exhausted and for bed. If you two want to stay up playing feel free but remember we are going hunting tomorrow Katrina.”

With that I staggered off to bed. As I crawled in I noticed that Holly was awake and masturbating. I found out that her new suggestion could also be bypassed by exhaustion as I was too tired to think about anything, even sex.

In the morning I awoke feeling much better than I had when I crashed, or at least more rested since ‘better’ than being exhausted from too much sex could be a difficult thing to beat depending on your view of the matter. We had a quick breakfast and then I took Katrina out back.

I had a set of straw bales set against an outbuilding that we used for target practice with the bows and slingshots (the slingshots were primarily for chasing small game out of the garden beds). I took Katrina out back and let her have her choice of what bow to use. We had three recurves, one very light at twenty-five pound pull weight (which was used primarily to teach Sandra, and now Susan, how to use a bow), a stronger one at forty, and a fifty-five pound pull weight that I used if I wasn’t using the crossbow for whatever reason. Katrina, of course, chose the fifty-five pound pull. She demonstrated to me that her claim to being skilled with a bow was true. After a series of shots to get a feel for the bow she was grouping ten shots in a six inch group at a hundred and fifty feet. That was more than sufficient for hunting. While I had a longer range with the crossbow, and tended to a tighter grouping (it being a point and shoot type of weapon), if she were in a stand her level of accuracy should get her a kill if a deer or elk came wandering by. Most of the areas where I hunted didn’t have any spots with more than a hundred and fifty feet line of sight anyhow, the park being heavily forested.

After she demonstrated her proficiency we got our stuff together. The tobaggon I used for market in winter got a tarp set into its bottom for keeping blood and such off its surfaces if we were successful. The next thing I did confused Katrina a bit. I left the tobaggon and my crossbow behind and went wandering off into the yard, she followed me with a quizzical look on her face. I gestured her to wait a minute and then called her over. When I pointed to the recent tracks in the snow that headed towards the park we would use to hunt a look of understanding came over her face. For whatever reason, the deer had decided years before the Crash, before we purchased our house even, that our property was a highway between certain areas they congregated in. Several game trails ran through the property, the one the deer used ran through it lengthwise. Katrina had seen the deer the day before so I had thought it likely that we could find their tracks and follow them to the park. Once I had the tracks spotted we went back and got our gear. In addition to the bows, we each had our AK clone slung for self defense, plus I carried my .45 in its holster.

The snow was only a couple of inches deep and was lightly crusted which made movement fairly easy for walking in snow. The trail we were following led straight to the park and once we were there I paused for us to figure out how we wanted to handle the hunt. I had stands in a couple of places in the park that I left in place for my use. They were makeshift things made of lashed together deadwood I had found in the area. Our choice was to use the stands and wait or to try to follow the tracks and see if the deer were still in the area. Not surprisingly, from what I knew of her, Katrina’s choice was to follow the tracks. As far as I could tell, the most active choice in any situation was the one she was most likely to follow. We continued to follow the tracks.

The tracks led through the park. In the middle of the park, perhaps a quarter of a mile from where we entered, there was a large cliff face that divided the park in two. In the middle of the cliff face, I knew from prior hunting here, there was a rift in the cliff with a gently sloping sheltered area that led towards the higher section of park on the other side of the rock face. The tracks appeared to head towards that rift. I knew that the deer were partial to browsing in that sheltered area, when it first started getting cold, until the forage in it was all gone. My guess was that we’d find the herd she had seen in the small ravine. I let her know that it was there and that I thought that was where we’d find the game, then I cocked my crossbow and she nocked an arrow without drawing it. I gave her a rough idea of the terrain right inside the opening, then we tied the toboggan to a tree so it wouldn’t blow away in the light wind and we moved towards the opening in the cliff face.

We entered the ravine slowly, sliding around the edge of the rocks and staying next to the wall. We scanned the ravine looking for the herd of deer and found it perhaps two hundred yards up the slope, more than halfway to the top. They were browsing on a deciduous tree that grew at the base of the ravine wall. A stream ran right past the base of the tree, explaining how a deciduous tree managed to grow and thrive at this elevation in Colorado. Two hundred yards would’ve been a long shot even with my rifle so we were going to have to figure out how to get much closer without spooking the herd. I eased back around the rocks out of the ravine, Katrina following me.

“Why aren’t we going in after them?”

“Do you have an idea of how to get close enough for a shot without spooking them?”

“Certainly, we are downwind of them so they won’t smell us. We just have to move very slowly and freeze if they look up at us.”

“Did you look at the footing in there? Lots of small rocks and scree that could get kicked loose and clatter down the slope.”

“So, we just move very slowly, and carefully. It shouldn’t take us more than an hour to get into range.”

It seems I had misread Katrina. I wasn’t sure I could maintain a slow, careful movement for an hour. I had thought that she would want to bull right in but evidently she knew when to avoid fast action as well.

“Alright, let me pee first. Otherwise I know that at the worst possible moment I’ll have to.”

“That is a good idea.”, Katrina said.

She then proceeded to, with no modesty at all, drop her trousers, lean back against a rock, and empty her own bladder. I followed her lead and let loose a stream against another nearby boulder. The wind was rather chill here so I quickly put myself away and moved back to the corner. Katrina was waiting for me.

“Shall we each go up one side of the ravine? It might give us a better chance to take one down if we spook them.”

I nodded to her suggestion and she moved down the slope some and crossed the seventy-five feet to the other side. She positioned herself at the edge and looked to me for a signal. I waved her through and slid around the corner again myself.

The ensuing forty-five minutes were incredibly boring while at the same time providing short jolts of adrenaline any time the deer moved about. Finally we had closed the distance to about two hundred feet which was a fairly reliable range for my crossbow. I glanced over at Katrina and she was probably twenty-five feet further along then myself. I decided to move in a touch closer before shooting, since I would be shooting uphill which seemed to mess with my accuracy some.

By time I had closed to one hundred and seventy-five feet, Katrina was still ahead of me. I wanted to attract her attention so she would know I was going to fire and waited a few moments to see if she’d look at me. She seemed intent on the deer though so I lined up my shot.

The herd consisted of nine deer; one older buck, one younger buck, three fawns, and four does. I took aim at the older buck. It would give the younger buck a better chance to breed and the older buck was larger and would provide more meat. I had positioned myself behind a large rock, about waist high. I was kneeling and using the rock to steady my shot (that worry about shooting uphill again). When I fired, I swear Katrina had her bow drawn instantly and was firing herself. The one drawback to the crossbow was that if I missed, it would take me a while to reload. Katrina shot three arrows in about seven seconds and it was apparent from the start that she hadn’t missed. My buck was down, perhaps ten yards from where it had been when I shot. Katrina had taken the largest doe and it had traveled even less distance before dropping, all three arrows in the kill zone just above, and a hair back from, where the front leg joined the main torso.

I didn’t know whether I should be angry or impressed since I had specifically said I could only transport one kill at a time back to the house. I figured I’d be impressed for the moment and then maybe be angry later when we had to leave a kill unguarded as we transported the other one back.

I approached my buck to make sure it was dead, sure enough it was still breathing. My shot had hit the kill area but simply not finished it off. I quickly loaded another bolt into my crossbow and fired a finishing shot. Katrina’s deer, on the other hand, was dead right off the bat. Three arrows had done the trick. We started to field dress the deer, slowly and cautiously. There was nothing worse than getting a good kill and ruining the meat because you were in a rush to clean it. After the initial field dressing (removing internal organs, intestines, etc...) we set aside the hearts, kidneys, and livers, wrapping them in a piece of plastic I had brought for the purpose and storing them in the stream to stay cool. Fortunately the plastic was large enough to hold the pieces from two kills. After the initial field dressing I pulled out some rope. I had enough to hang one deer from the tree and drain its blood. While it wasn’t really necessary to do so now, I wanted as much of the portions that wouldn’t be used to stay here and not have to be disposed of from home. As I hauled the buck up into the tree I saw Katrina pulling several pieces of rope out from under her coat, and had the nagging thought that she had planned, from the start, to get her kill today also.

We set the deer to draining and sat down in a nearby rock field to have some lunch. There were quite a few smaller boulders to use as chairs and one larger stone, easily half the height of a Volkswagen Beetle and fully as long as one, to use for a table. We cleaned up in the frigid stream before eating but warmed back up again fairly quickly in the shelter of the ravine. The sun was out and it was relatively comfortable here, there was no snow on the ground since the rock walls tended to trap some of the heat and reflect the rest into the small valley which melted the snow more quickly than in other areas. The valley was probably in the 50s Fahrenheit whereas outside of it was around 40 Fahrenheit. As we ate lunch I asked Katrina how she planned to get her kill back home, the toboggan only being large enough to carry a single kill. She told me that she’d carry it out of the ravine and then she had it covered from there.

We were going to have to wait a couple of hours for the deer to fully drain. Once we got them home we’d hang them in the root cellar for several days to age before butchering them. In the meanwhile we had probably an hour and a half left to kill. When I asked Katrina what she wanted to do for an hour and a half, she licked her lips, leaned over to kiss me, and left no doubt in my mind that, for her, hunting was foreplay.

Katrina kissed me as though her tongue wanted to jump out of her mouth and into mine, then caress its way down my throat. I wondered for a moment why she was so interested at this time and place. Then I realized that this was her first chance to have sex with me with no-one else involved. Knowing her initial resistance to having others involved, it made more sense that she’d jump on the chance to have me by herself as soon as she had it.

The ravine we were in was pretty remote from the nearest location that I knew anyone lived at. Still, the slight chance of someone stumbling onto us in the midst of coupling added a touch of spice to my growing anticipation. When I started fondling Katrina’s breasts through her shirt she broke off the kiss and stepped back. She slipped her open coat off, tossing it to the ground. She lithely slid her t-shirt over her head and bared her breasts to the open air. The air temperature, which was comfortable with clothing on, was slightly cool on bare skin and I noticed the effects immediately as her areolae stiffened and tautened, while her nipples lengthened.

Katrina glared at me challengingly as she reached up and began tweaking her own nipples. Once again, Holly’s programming took over and I could feel myself harden almost immediately. I took a step towards her, reaching for her breasts, and she playfully sidestepped my lunge.

It wasn’t quite a chase, I’d reach for her and she’d step away. Every few reaches she would let me have a second or so of skin contact, but not get close enough for me to get a good grip on her. Eventually she ended up near the large rock next to our gear we had set down while eating. I noticed that she had cornered herself on two sides. Her back was to the large rock while one of the medium sized boulders we had used as chairs was to one side of her. I stepped in on the angle blocking her other two directions to flee in and she tried to step back. Unfortunately for her, there was a Volkswagen sized rock in the way and she ended up on her butt, on the edge of the rock.

I grabbed my chance and came in close, wrapping my arms around her. Now that I had her in my grip, she wasn’t trying to get away any more. I leaned her back so she was lying down on the rock and got onto it myself, straddling her thighs with my knees. Her legs were not quite long enough for her feet to touch the ground in this position. I held her arms at her sides with my hands and leaned in. Her nipples were slightly cool to my tongue, so I proceeded to warm them in my mouth, first one, then the other. Katrina was pliable in my grip and arched her back upwards trying to get more of her puffies into my mouth.

Since she had started the teasing, I decided to play along. When she arched her back, I pulled my head backwards until my tongue was just barely brushing the very tip of her nipple. She groaned with frustration and tried to push against my arms holding her down, to no avail. She was strong enough that it could have been a contest if I hadn’t had my own 195 pounds pinning her down.

“Now, what am I to do with you?”, I mused aloud.

“Whatever you want, but if you let me up you’ll have to chase me again.”

I wondered what game Katrina was playing at. Then I remembered my musings from the night before. Glancing about, I took in our AK’s leaning against a nearby rock. They were almost within my reach so I let go of Katrina’s arms then slid off her thighs, and the rock, but kept my weight leaning on her calves. It wasn’t quite as good a pin, but Katrina seemed distracted by trying to figure out what I was doing.

I grabbed my AK and removed the friction sling. Turning back to Katrina I leaned forward and pushed her until she was flat against the rock once more, since she had started lifting herself into a sitting position. I quickly unsnapped and unzipped her pants. With several rough tugs I got them to the point where they’d slide down her calves and pool around her ankles. As she tried to sit up once more, I grabbed the sling with both hands and flipped it over her head and down behind her back. Katrina fell into a lying position on the rock once more as I gave her a gentle push. Once she was flat, with her arms next to her sides, I slid the loose end of the sling through the loop on the other end and pulled it tight. Katrina looked down her torso to see her arms firmly bound to her sides. I had trapped her arms at about mid forearm level and I used the snap on the end of the sling to secure the sling to itself. Her arms were bound quite tightly to her own torso at the level just above her pubic area. It was low enough to allow her to breathe normally while high enough to not interfere with my play.

“So, you say you’re going to run away on me if I let go?”

I let go and slid off the rock. Then I proceeded to remove her shoes, socks, pants, and finally her underwear. She tried to squirm her way off the rock twice during the process but a quick push from me had her back to her starting point each time. Katrina lay naked in the cool breeze that ran down the ravine. As I watched her for a moment, I could see goosebumps rising here and there on her skin. I ran a feather light touch of my fingertips over each area where I saw the goosebumps, causing them to intensify.

“So you say I can do whatever I want to you, do you?”

“That’s what I said. I didn’t quite mean this though.”

“I thought that this way I would have more of my own limbs available to play with you. I would’ve had to use all of them to keep you in place otherwise. Besides, you seemed to enjoy being pinned last night so I thought I’d see if that was an indication of your preferences. Now, you are mine and I’m going to play.”

I stepped between her legs, pushing them apart gently. I pulled her calves straight up, causing her thighs to move up as well and then pinned her knees to her stomach, the backs of her calves touching the backs of her thighs. This gave me clear access to her pussy, which was wet enough to glisten in the light. I dropped my own pants and leaned in to penetrate her, getting a gasp out of her for my efforts.

I started a strong and deep rhythm which had her orgasming within a few minutes. That was what I had been waiting for before I started my torture.

“So, you didn’t believe me when I told you I liked your laugh, allow me to demonstrate.”

Standing between her legs, I let go of her calves where I had been holding them. Her legs relaxed somewhat but with me where I was, they couldn’t fall into their normal positions. Now that I had both hands free, I zoned in on her ticklish spots that I had discovered previously. Within seconds, her little girl giggle was echoing about the ravine and the smile I had seen on her face once before was again in place.

As she giggled, and protested about doing so, I continued to slowly drive in and out of her pussy. I liked her giggle and I thought if I could make her come while giggling, maybe she’d associate the giggle with something she enjoyed instead of hating it.

As she began to lose her breath due to laughing so much I sped up the pace at which I was driving in and out of here. By the time I topped out the pace her back must have been getting scraped raw by the rock but I heard no complaints. By that point all I could hear was her orgasming, with the occasional giggle in the midst of it.

When Katrina was done with her orgasm, I stopped tickling her and looked around. The deer still needed some time to finish draining so I wasn’t in a rush to come. Katrina was muttering something under her breath and when I leaned in closer to hear what it was, it sounded like “You bastard” repeated over and over.

“Well, you probably shouldn’t tell me that I can do whatever I want to you unless you really mean it, eh?”

The “You Bastard!” I got in response was much louder and easily understood.

“You don’t seem to be in the best of moods, I’ll have to try to fix that.”

I flipped Katrina over on her stomach and loosened the sling. When I slid the sling over her head, she tried to get her arms under her and start pushing up. I was having none of that and grabbed her wrists. Pulling them behind her back, I once again used the friction sling to tie them together, this time with her wrists adjacent to each other. I looked at the slack in the sling and wrapped it around my arm several time to take up the extra.

I pulled Katrina back to the edge of the rock so her pussy and ass were hanging just over the edge of it. Then I slid myself back into her sopping wet pussy and started thrusting.

“So, what am I?”

“You’re a bastard.”

I waited several minutes as I continued to thrust into her.

“What am I?”

“OK, you’re MY bastard!”

A little shiver passed through her body with that one so I decided it was time to change things a bit. I withdrew my cock from her pussy and slid it into her ass, forcing it further than it easily wanted to go on that first stroke. With each additional stroke I forced myself just a touch further than would be easy to take until I had buried myself completely in her.

“If I’m your bastard, then what are you?”

“I’m your...”

I interrupted her in the middle of her sentence by pulling her arms up to an uncomfortable position.

“I’m your...”

This time I interrupted her with a forceful thrust that skidded her about a quarter inch over the rock.

“I’m yours!”

I didn’t know if she had shortened what she was going to say to escape being interrupted again or not but I liked the answer.

“Good answer, but you’re my what? I’ll let you finish your sentence this time.”

“I’m yours. I’m your whatever you want me to be. You’ve shown that you can control me, catch me, and that even recently wounded you are stronger than me. I’m yours.”

“You sure about that whatever I want you to be? That’s about as open ended as the do whatever I want to you.”

I continued to slide my cock in and out of her ass in the silence that followed. I began to pull myself all the way out on each stroke, only to re-penetrate her ass over and over as I continued thrusting into, and out of, her. Katrina came hard shortly after I started pulling all the way out and penetrating her again on each stroke. Finally, she answered me:

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“Why?”

Another pause of several minutes ensued in the conversation while I continued to fuck her ass.

“Because, I am pretty sure that I love you. Also, because you have mastered me. You have shown me that you are my equal or superior in many things. So, I will submit to you and I am yours. Tell me what you want me to be.”

“I want you to be just who you are most of the time, with a couple of minor changes. You’re so serious all the time, you need to lighten up some. Not in any way that could endanger yourself or any one else but when we are all somewhere secure you can do things like smile if you feel happy or laugh. Don’t say it, I know you don’t like your laugh but I happen to like your little girl giggle so if you are mine, you will disregard your dislike of it and don’t hold back if you feel like laughing. I may, from time to time, ask you to be something different for short periods of time, such as when I’m fucking you and want you to play a role, but in general just be who you are but lighten up a little.”

“I can certainly do all that.”

I started to pound her ass harder and then let go of the strap and removed it from her wrists. Once the strap was off I pulled myself out of her ass and stood her up. I was right, both her back, and now her front (and breasts) were all scratched up from the rock. She didn’t seem to care about that though so I told her to get on all fours over a rock that should be just about far enough below her to brush the tips of her nipples. Once she was in position, I knelt down and thrust my cock back into her ass. This time I pounded as hard as I could, it was hard enough that even her smallish breasts were swaying some and the tips of her nipples scraped against the rock.

Within a couple of minutes I was coming. When I was done, Katrina pulled herself off of me, turned herself around and sucked my cock in to clean it without my even asking her. She was already learning my likes and trying to anticipate them. I appreciated that in any woman and even more in a strong-willed one like Katrina.

“I think that I am going to start calling you something other than Katrina, some nickname. Maybe Kat, or Trina or Tina. What do you think?”

“Of those I would prefer to be Trina or Tina. Can I allow no-one else to use the nickname, please?”

“I don’t know which of the two I prefer so I may use them interchangeably for a while. You can let whoever you want use, or not use, the nickname. I just wanted an endearment for you and somehow I don’t see you as a ‘love’ or a ‘honey’ or anything of the sort.”

I was exhausted and the deer were almost done draining. I figured I had about fifteen minutes to recover before I had to get the carcass down to the toboggan. Once it was on the toboggan it would be much easier to move. I finished off my water bottle and laid back in the afternoon sun to wait, warming and relaxing in the relatively comfortable temperature of the ravine.

I hefted my deer onto my back. The buck probably weighed in the 180-190 pound range now that it was field dressed and drained. Removing the internals had dropped its original weight by a fair bit but I was still staggering under what remained. Katrina hefted her doe onto her back as well, much more easily than I had lifted the buck. What I wouldn’t give to be her age again. Dropping twenty-five years off of my own age so I was twenty-seven again would probably allow me to lift the buck as easily as she did the doe. Since there was no way I knew of to get back to the shape I was in at twenty-seven, I just started heading down the valley, carefully placing my feet.

When we got back to the toboggan, Katrina retrieved the backpack she had left with it. From inside of it she pulled out a roll of canvas. She also removed a hatchet and trimmed a couple of branches, that were over an inch thick at their thinnest and nearly six feet long, from a nearby pine. She made a rough travois of the canvas and sticks and lashed her deer carcass to it.

“I found fabric in Jess’ attic when we were cleaning it out and she let me have some. I thought that this would be a good way to carry the deer and that you could drag the toboggan over my tracks to smooth them back out some.”

“It looks to me like it ought to work. Good idea, Trina.”

Katrina blushed when I used the endearment.

“I thought that this would allow us to not have to spend another day hunting tomorrow so we could get other things done that needed doing.”

“Well, this time of year things start slowing down for us, but I’m sure there are things I can be doing. Thank you for thinking of it.”

We headed back to home. The main portion of meat would age for a few days but the hearts, kidneys, and livers of the deer would be the main course for tonight’s meal. With eight of us eating off of them there would barely be enough for a few ounces for each but with the organ meats that was sufficient. Katrina and I would, of course, get the lion’s share of them as hunter’s right but everyone would get to have at least some.

The trip home was uneventful, the only issue being that the toboggan was insufficient to obscure the travois tracks in all locations. Anyone who was tracking us would have been able to follow the weighted down toboggan trail by itself though so I didn’t think that would be a big deal.

When we returned home, Holly came out to greet us and started cussing me out.

“Damn you, I forgot you weren’t supposed to be doing any strenuous activity yet, but I bet you remembered and just didn’t say anything.”

“Sorry Holly, I promise I’ll take it easy again tomorrow and after that I am off the heavy lifting restriction. No harm done though. See, here we are, deer and all and I’m just fine.”

“Good, you go in the house and sit down, Katrina and I will hang them to age.”

Holly was as used to the routine as I was since we had been supplementing our meat eating for several years by the addition of deer and elk. I figured she could take care of it so I grabbed the package of organ meats and went in to start planning dinner. Whether or not I was the one that cooked it, I tried to make the organ meat meals a little fancier than our everyday fare.

I decided that I would be the one to cook it and got right on it. Rice was a standard, we normally served it with beans though. I thought that maybe a nice rice dish flavored with our own vegetables would work well. A single clove of garlic thoroughly crushed, some diced onions, some diced garlic chives, lemon juice from a fresh squeezed lemon from my own trees, and a single dried slice of tomato for each serving of rice went into that dish. Everything was mixed together except for the tomato and lemon juice, the rice was served with the lemon juice sprinkled atop the the pile of rice and the tomato slice placed on top after the juice was added.

The other side dish with the meal was more simple. It was a spaghetti squash from the root cellar. I sliced it in half, cleaned it out and baked it, cavity side down, in an inch of water. After an hour it was done and scraping a fork along the inside of the rind loosened the strands that gave it its name. I divided the ‘spaghetti’ into two piles, one of them had one of our medium salsas thoroughly mixed into it. The other went into a metal bowl and back into the oven. Atop that second pile was a small portion of butter and some honey. When I served that one, each serving would get a sprinkling of cinnamon as well.

The organ meat was the easiest part to cook. While it wasn’t as fresh as eating it raw during field dressing, I preferred to cook my portions. While the spaghetti squash cooked, I kneaded the liver and kidneys in salt water (to removed the excess blood) and rinsed them well. I portioned them out into smaller pieces and just before we ate I pan-fried each piece in butter for a couple of minutes.

I had picked the menu specifically to avoid some of the more delicate flavors that might have been used with the rice. Anything delicate in this meal would have been lost in the flavor of the organ meats. That explained the stronger flavorings I used in the rice and the medium, as opposed to mild, salsa I used on the squash. There were certainly no complaints as we all sat down to eat so I thought I had picked well.

I was fairly tired after the meal, the day’s hunting catching up with me. So I lazily sat in front of the fire for an hour or so while I digested. Thinking back over the last few days, I realized that I hadn’t had Rita in a while so when I decided I was ready for bed, I went over and asked her if she’d like to join me.

“I’d love to, I’ve been feeling bad for you with all the other women taking advantage of what Holly did. She came by and told all of us how we could get you to have sex with us whenever we wanted. I thought I’d wait until you offered instead.”

“Well, I’m offering. I can’t guarantee it’ll be anything great since I’m pretty wiped out, but I’m more than willing at least. I know that you haven’t been getting very much attention the last few days and wanted to let you know that I wasn’t slighting you or trying to avoid you or anything. It’s just been a really weird week.”

Rita took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. Right then it was still a little early for our household to be going to bed so it was just the two of us. She bounced onto the bed and started to disrobe. I watched as she did so, still enjoying the sight of her body that looked so much younger than it actually was. I noticed that she no longer looked as emaciated as she had a while back and was starting to flesh out some. Not growing or anything, she still looked much the same, except just thin and no longer emaciated. She was also still wearing the butt plug I had given her the day before.

I removed my own clothing and slid onto the bed beside of her. We chatted for a little bit, each of our hands wandering as we did so. I responded a little bit to just her touch on me but eventually asked her to play with her own breasts for a minute so I could achieve a full erection.

She obliged me by playing with her breasts so I responded by crawling between her legs and eating her out. I gently took her from barely moist to soaking wet over the course of about ten minutes. Once I had her thoroughly lubricated I paused to ask her to suck my cock for a bit. She was happy to do so and my cock was rapidly sheathed in her tight lips. The pressure from her small mouth was still a very exquisite feeling. Added in to that was the fact that she had been asking Holly for pointers on cock sucking and she was now giving quite the blow job. It was good enough that after a couple of minutes I had her stop and laid her back on the bed.

I took Rita in a simple missionary position. I kept the pace fairly slow so I would last longer and used my mouth to stimulate her breasts and my hands to occasionally play with her clit. Eventually she came, it wasn’t an earth shaking orgasm or anything but a less intense and more intimate feeling one. I followed her lead by coming myself as she was in the tail end of her orgasm.

I wasn’t normally the ’roll over and go to sleep as soon as sex is over’ type but this evening was an exception. I asked if she minded if I crashed on her. Her response was to snuggle up to me and slide the covers up over the two of us.

The last thoughts through my mind as I drifted off to sleep were musing about how Pamela was making out servicing the military men who would be leaving shortly.

To be continued...