The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling

Amanda giggled to herself and winked into the mirror. Her gorgeous body smiled back at her, gigantic breasts, flat tummy, and soft silky thighs all as inviting as ever. The bright blue eyes in the mirror shone greedily as she lapped up the sight of her slick folds, the soft curves of her face, the thick luscious golden hair that hung gracefully with her slender body. She almost wanted to go skipping out of her house, birthing hips swaying seductively as her breasts commanded the attention of every straight boy and lesbian in a mile’s radius, maybe ensnare a pretty business woman in them and convince her to give a ride. Perhaps in exchange for eating her out? She was certain that any business woman, no matter how straight, would find themselves staring blankly into Amanda’s breasts while she pulled the woman’s skirt down, wrapped her mouth around her thighs, sucked on them, licked them….

“All done!”

Amanda’s mother stood behind her, also naked. She looked young for her age, breasts still perky and engorged with milk. She put down the comb she used for her daughter’s hair and smiled into the mirror, eyes glassy and unmoving.

“I love you so much, dear. Do you want anything else?”

Amanda posed for herself, pretending to be lost in thought.

“I want you not to wear panties today.”

Her mother nodded emptily.

“Yes, dear. If you want me to wear nothing under my skirt, then I’ll wear nothing under my skirt.”

Despite her warm choice of words the woman spoke emotionlessly and distantly.

“Once you’re dressed, snap out of your trance. Forget everything that’s happened since you woke up.”

“Yes, dear. I won’t remember anything you tell me not to.”

With an absent imitation of a motherly grin Amanda’s mother kissed her hair, stood up and left. Her daughter sifted through her clothes, throwing on her modified uniform with regrettably plain underwear beneath.

Today was a comfortable day, so she’d take it easy—

School was fun! Amanda came skipping in, feet adorned by high heels that blatantly defiled dress code, thighs left exposed by a skirt that wasn’t even half as long as regulation insisted, and blouse only buttoned on the top half so as to leave her milky, kissable navel exposed. Even in their bra her breasts bounced up and down a little as her elegant body pulsed up and down through the air, demanding the attention of everyone present. Conversations went silent as young men and women in equal measure became enamored with the veritable goddess whose gigantic breasts commanded them to drop everything and stare. Even the teachers, instead of tearing her apart for such insolent disobedience of the rules, watched her with an absent smile and drooled as blood surged to their cheeks. She knew, of course, and she loved it. Who wouldn’t love being universally wanted and adored?

“Hey, Amanda! Like, how’s it going?”

Amanda smiled and turned to the voice. It belonged to Christine, one of her pets.

“Can, like, we go to the bathroom real quick? I wanna, you know, make out before class!”

Amanda smiled and took Christine’s hand, leading her happily to the bathroom. Christine’s boring black hair was dyed cyan, and her soft features had been made even prettier by the thick red lipstick she’d been convinced to wear. She walked to a mirror in front of Amanda, swaying her hips as seductively as she could while her slender fingers groped at her smallish chest.

“Can I, like, get naked? Pleaaaaaase?”

Christine turned to Amanda, giving her puppy dog eyes.

“These clothes, like, are all itchy. I wanna be nice and nakeeeeeed!”

Christine pouted, her eyes envious of Amanda for her revealing uniform and huge tits.

“Pretty pleaaaaaase?”

Amanda smiled, pleased with herself. This girl had been such an annoying, stuck up bitch before. Pestering her about schoolwork, complaining when the cheerleaders were permitted to leave class early, telling her teachers they should be harsher and not let her get off easy using her body. She was much more agreeable now.

“Nah. But I do want your panties.”

“Okay!”

Eager to display herself for even a moment, Christine wiggled her hips, fingers pushing at her skirt’s sides to try and slide it off. She got it to her knees before it fell to her ankles, leaving her legs exposed.

“Do you like my legs, Amanda?”

Christine smiled. She knew Amanda liked her legs. She knew watching her strip made Amanda happy, which is why it made her happy. Making Amanda happy was her reason to be. Amanda was better because her boobs were better. Therefore it was her job to obey, to please, to make Amanda’s life easy and happy in any way she could. As she put her hands on the sides of her panties she winked to the blond whose will was absolute.

“I’m a good girl, so I obey!”

Whenever Amanda told her to do something she said this mantra. It wasn’t a big deal, she just felt happy saying it.

“Good girls obey girls with bigger tits because bigger tits are better!”

Her folds twitched and felt warm as blood flooded into her crotch. Saying this felt so good.

“Lesser girls are toys for better girls, and they LOVE to obey! I love to obey! I love to submit! I love to be your toy!”

Her panties were on the floor when she finished and an explosion of joy wracked her body.

“I love your tiiiiiiiits!”

Liquid poured down her thighs as she gave a long, loud moan. Amanda grinned and nodded before picking up Christine’s panties.

“Put your skirt back on and get to class.”

“Like, totally! Anything you say, Amanda!”

Christine slid her skirt back on, not even wiping herself clean before she left.

Amanda dropped her friend’s panties in the trash. She had only asked for the show, she could get hot girls’ panties whenever she wanted. Her enormous breasts weren’t merely hot beyond belief, they could also hypnotize anyone who looked directly at them. She liked to think this was merely a result of her almost supernatural beauty but her voice, eyes and hips were all similarly perfect and none of them had the same effect.

“E-hem!”

Amanda shook her head, frozen in place. A young woman by the name of Ms. Morgan stared at her disapprovingly.

“Just what are you doing with another student’s underwear?”

Amanda felt for a second like her jaw was wound shut before she eased her face back into her usual confident grin.

“Actually, I think I should be asking you!”

She quickly undid a few buttons and pulled her blouse open, her radiant breasts now totally on display. Immediately Ms. Morgan’s jaw went limp as her eyes dilated and she stared helplessly into Amanda’s cleavage. The young girl giggled as she slipped her breasts out of their containers, allowing their full beauty to shine.

“Aren’t they gorgeous? Doesn’t staring at my nipples put you at ease?”

“Gorgeous...aaaaat….eaaaaase…”

Amanda began bouncing on her heels, her breasts bouncing in kind. Her fingers began to rub and grope and caress her boobies, making the woman groan with pleasure.

“Thinking is so hard, isn’t it? With my boobs right here, engulfing your brain, devouring all other thought…”

“Thinking….soooo haaaard…..engul…..devour thooooought…”

“Good girl. Get on your knees.”

“Yes Master.”

Ms. Morgan flopped gracelessly down to her knees, staring up emptily into Amanda’s ginormous bosom.

“Staaaare, Ms. Morgan. Stare into my tits.”

“Yes, Master. I’ll stare into your tits.”

Drool trickled down the woman’s face as more and more of her brain fell into a trance.

“Stare into them. Let them take you deep, nice and deep. Too deep to think. So deep…”

“Stare…..take me deeeeee….”

Ms. Morgan began swaying. She wanted to fall on the floor, to surrender to sleep, but she couldn’t. Staring at Amanda’s tits was important. She had to stare, to let them take her deep.

“Let my voice in, Ms. Morgan. Let my voice seep into you, fill your mind and body. Let my words become your thoughts.”

“Yes, Master. Your voice….innnnn…..worrrrrds, thoooooo….”

She was grinning ear to ear, inhibitions and independence slain by the beautiful titties in front of her. Their radiance consumed everything, took all the space in her brain.

“Yes, Ms. Morgan. My voice is making your relaxed and happy. Surrender.”

“Relaaaaaa….haaaaappy….suuuurrreeeenderrrrr!”

Her eyes glazed over all the way and her captivator smiled happily.

“Are you in a trance, Ms. Morgan?”

“Yes, I am in a trance.”

“Good. Tell me your first name.”

“Teressa.”

Amanda frowned.

“Bad girl! While you’re tranced, call me Master. Each time you accept an order say yes, Master. Okay?”

“Yes, Master. I will call you Master while I am in a trance. Every order I receive I will respond to with yes, Master.”

Amanda giggled again and patted her newest toy on the head.

“Your name is Candy.”

“No, Master. My name is Teressa.”

Amanda frowned. Her eyes were empty, her voice emotionless. She wasn’t supposed to be able to disobey.

“Your name is Candy. That’s an order.”

For an instant Candy seemed troubled. Then her face melted into the same brainless content from before.

“Yes, Master. My name is Candy.”

Amanda grinned.

“Don’t let anybody but your Master call you by your first name.”

“Yes, Master. Nobody is allowed to call me Candy but you.”

“Now, tell me you stole that girl’s panties.”

“Yes, Master. I stole that girl’s panties.”

“Believe it.”

“Yes, Master. I stole her panties.”

Amanda crouched. Candy leaned into her bosom, mouth now wide open as her tongue flopped out and she drooled all over those magnificent tits.

“You believe it. You really did steal her panties.”

Unable to resist Candy nodded weakly.

“Y...yeeeees, Maaaaas, I stooooole them, I stoooole her pantiiiiies…”

Amanda groped the woman’s breasts. She gave a sharp sigh of delight but was too enraptured by the beautiful tits in front of her to react in any other way.

“You love young girls, don’t you? Seeing them in skirts makes you want their panties.”

“Yessss, Master, I can’t heeeeeelp myself….”

Amanda’s fingers worked at Candy’s blouse, rapidly undoing its buttons and slipping it off of her.

“When I count to four, wake up from this trance. Forget everything since you went under but still abide by your orders.”

“Yes, Master.”

Amanda giggled and walked to the sink, hoisting herself up and slipping her skirt off.

“One.”

Candy collapsed on all fours, still staring up at the practically naked woman who was her Master with no emotion.

“Two.”

She blinked a few times. Confusion creeped into her mind as one hand clutched at her head.

“Three.”

She shook her head and tore away her eyes. The absent grin was all but gone and her eyes would look awake if they weren’t half closed. Amanda giggled.

“Four.”

“H-huh? What?”

Candy shook her head before noting Amanda. Her gigantic boobs made her blush, her curved legs hung tantalizing from the sink, her soft kissable lips were in a tempting, thin smile…

“I know, darling. I know your secret.”

Candy’s face lit up crimson.

“Wh-what secret!?”

She struggled not to look at the devillishly enticing girl in front of her, but it was impossible. Her breasts, free of their bra, commanded her eyes. When she tore them free they were snagged on those thighs, moving just a little bit as though impatiently waiting for her tongue and lips to lavish them with love and affection…

“You steal girls’ panties. That’s where the pair in the bathroom is from, isn’t it?”

“N-No! That wasn’t—!”

She was a terrible liar, and her brain couldn’t bear to decieve such a lovely young woman. Not when…

“No? Then why are you staring at mine?”

“B-because…”

She was. Those panties were plain, white cotton. Seeing them on such a perfectly delectable set of hips, wide and silky and inviting, made her mouth water in a way such vanilla goods usually couldn’t.

“You want them, don’t you?”

Ashamed, all Candy could do was nod.

“You want to take them off of me and kiss them and kiss me under them, don’t you? You’re such a little slut for a schoolgirl, aren’t you!?”

With a defeated sigh Candy noded. She was sweating uncontrollably. A primal need was pawing at her body, demanding she take action.

“Well, I might just tattle!”

“N-no!”

“Yes!”

Watching the teacher wriggle brought a cruel smile to Amanda’s lips.

“Well, not unless you...eat me out?”

“Yes! Yes! Absolutely!”

Candy’s eyes begged. They were sad and hopeful and they clung to those delicious panties between Amanda’s legs.

“I’ll eat you out! I’ll pleasure you any way you want! Just don’t tell anyone!”