The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 10

“See? How can you not love a store like this?”

Cathy was rummaging through the costume store, inspecting every outfit they passed with interest. Brooke was bouncing around excitedly and immediately began to load up her arms with supplies, fabrics and materials piling up quickly.

“Hey, take it easy Brooke,” Amy said nervously. “I thought we were just going to check out a few costume ideas at first.”

Brooke blushed. “Sorry, I got a little carried away. It’s just… getting to actually dress up with others has always been a dream of mine! That we can all cosplay together is amazing.”

“Yeah, why are you trying to crush her enthusiasm?” Cathy said as she brushed past Amy.

“I’m not crushing anything. It’s just, I’m the one who has to pay for everything and I don’t exactly have a lot of money.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t go to crazy,” Brooke said cheerily. “I’ll just pick up a few things for- Oh my god I’ve always wanted to try using those!” The mousy blonde bolted to the other end of the store, lost from sight behind shelves of costumes and props.

“God, why are you doing this to me?” Amy muttered to herself. Cathy punched her in the arm lightly.

“Because you’ve been brainwashing people into sex slaves. As far as I’m concerned getting to hang out and have fun with Brooke is getting off light.”

“I’m sure you’d rather see me strung up from the ceiling like some bondage slut,” Amy countered.

“Don’t pretend you wouldn’t enjoy it too.”

“I would never enjoy being humiliated you sadistic bi—”

“Tell me the truth, slave,” Cathy cut in quickly.

Amy clamped her mouth shut but the truth came bursting out like a runaway train. “I don’t like hardcore stuff like that but I am feeling turned on wondering what that would feel like oh my god I hate you.” Amy crossed her arms and fumed while Cathy laughed, her back to the cheerleader as she was checking through a few premade customs on display. She didn’t recognize any of the superheroes and anime girl characters but she certainly did appreciate the detail that went into them. Not to mention how cute a girl would be in the skimpy outfits.

“If it makes you feel better I don’t intend on doing anything that extreme with you, Amy. Not unless you’ve done something like that to someone.”

“I haven’t,” Amy snapped.

“Then you’ve got nothing to fear. All I’ve been doing is letting people get a chance to use you the same way you’ve been used. It’s nothing but karma for you taking advantage of people.”

Amy wanted to stay angry but her eyes had gotten caught on a particular outfit. A blue skintight suit that almost appeared painted onto the store mannequin. The whole outfit led up to a halfmask that covered the eyes and left the mouth open, topped off with a blonde wig. Amy reached out and caressed the smooth material, trying to imagine what it would feel like actually walking in public in an outfit that formfitting. She quickly found herself turned on by the idea and snatched her hand away.

Unfortunately when she spun around Cathy was wearing a huge grin. “Oh yeah, that outfit would be perfect on you.”

“Don’t you even dare. Besides, Brooke said she’d get to choose the outfit so it’s whatever she picks.”

“Please, I could see you eyeballing it,” Cathy said cheekily. “Maybe Brooke’s not the only one with an exhibition fetish.”

The shorter girl advanced on Amy, easily pinning her to the wall besides the mannequin. Even though Amy had the height advantage, and an incredible bust advantage, she knew one word from Cathy would be the end of it, so instead she’d given up and accepted that she was nothing but Cathy’s plaything. For now, at least.

Cathy slid a hand along the mannequin’s arm and felt the material of the costume, shivering at the pleasant sensation. “Wow, that feels great. Just imagine that sensation all over your body, Amy.”

Amy froze as the words sunk in, becoming the truth. Instantly she felt the smooth kiss of the latex outfit sliding over her skin, as if she were being dipped in the material.

“It’d probably be nice and tight too. Compressing on your body perfectly, nice and snug.” Cathy watched gleefully as Amy began to heat up, the hypnotic sensations growing as the invisible costume hugged her body, the pressure only building up her need more. It was as if she were wearing the tight blue latex under her clothes, like they were a second skin.

“And you know what I cruel bitch I am,” Cathy said mockingly. “So you know you’d be completely naked under that outfit.”

Amy couldn’t hold back the sharp moan. She didn’t know if it was because of the tight feeling of the latex suddenly focusing on her pussy or the vivid fantasy of walking in the catsuit, her erect nipples and soaked cunt clearly visible in the costume. Like she was on display to show off what a slut she was.

Cathy grinned and unbuttoned Amy’s jeans. The taller girl glanced around for anyone else in the store, not knowing if she was looking for help or to make sure no one would be here to watch her being used. Their corner of the store was completely empty, no one but the mannequin beside them who had on the same outfit as Amy. As Cathy’s hand snaked into Amy’s pants the cheerleader wanted to try and fight back but the latex was tugging at her from all angles, so tight it felt like it was binding her in place so she couldn’t move. Cathy’s fingers slid along the trembling girl’s cunt and instantly became soaked from her juices.

“Wow, you really are getting off on this costume.”

Amy whimpered, trying to hold her tongue. Cathy slipped a finger inside of the blonde and grinned.

“Tell me how much you want to be made to wear that costume.”

“So much. Even just imagining it feels so good, so tight. I hate how wet it’s making me but I’ve always thought about how this costume might feel.”

Amy clamped her mouth shut as Cathy widened her eyes in surprise. “Wait, have you seen this costume before?”

“Mnnghmyeeesss.”

“Where?”

“It’s a… a comic called Empowered. I- I read it. A lot.” Amy sighed and gave up, knowing there was no escape. “It’s about a superheroine who keeps getting captured and tied up all the time. I- I used to read it and touch myself to it. Before my powers came in.”

“And you said you didn’t read comics,” Cathy smirked. “I think you definitely need to wear it then. Just like you’ve always wanted.”

“Not like this,” Amy said, shocking herself. “I want to wear it like mrrrf.” The cheerleader clamped her traitorous mouth shut. Why was she telling Cathy about that? The athlete hadn’t ordered anything about it and yet the words were just popping up out of her mouth.

“Ammmyyyy. What are you trying to hiiiide,” Cathy sang, pumping her finger into the girl faster. With the imaginary latex surrounding her body every motion of Cathy’s hand sent ripples through the fabric, pulling it tighter and driving her wild. Finally Amy snapped.

“It needs to be all torn up to show off my body.” She was blushing hard, surprised she could still be embarrassed in front of her tormentor. “In the comic when her costume gets torn up it takes away her powers. It’s basically an excuse to have her be almost naked the entire time but I really love the look of the hot girl in nothing bit bits of latex clinging to her and I… I’ve always wanted to see what it was like.”

She waited to hear Cathy’s insulting remarks, or orders for her to strip down right away. Instead she saw Cathy blush herself. “I can’t blame you there, that does sound pretty tempting. Could I borrow it from you sometime? For- well, I guess there’s no point lying since I’m already fingering you,” Cathy gave a cute laugh and wiggled her finger for emphasis, Cathy’s body shaking. “I’m sure I’d have a lot of fun getting off to it if you enjoy it so much. We do have pretty similar interests in that respect.”

“Well, I did brainwash you into wanting all of this,” Amy muttered sadly. If she’d never made Cathy such a slut for humiliation all of those times then maybe she wouldn’t be going through all of this now. The girl was right, she did bring this on herself.

Cathy blushed and slid her finger out of the cheerleader. “That’s not… exactly true. I honestly always kind of got off on this stuff. The submissive stuff, I mean. You probably brought it out more, though. I’d be too embarrassed to say anything otherwise.”

“Well, lucky me. I get to be enslaved and let you fulfill all your fetishy fantasies, like I’m your personal sextoy.”

“Isn’t that what you did to me?”

Amy turned her head away, knowing she was right.

“If I’m being honest, I don’t exactly mind all the kinky sex we had,” Cathy said, catching Amy’s interest. “I think the part that made me so crazy at first was the fact that you never let me remember any of it. It was making me insane knowing I wanted nothing to do with you and at the same time wanting to just bury my head in your tits and be an adoring little fucktoy.” Cathy grabbed onto the captive girl’s tits and squeezed them for emphasis, before bowing her head and kissing her breasts softly. Amy felt the kiss through the latex that wasn’t really there and found herself moaning all the same. “But now it’s all worked out. Now I can have your amazing tits anytime I want, and you get all the kinky sex you want. Not to mention you get to make it up to everyone you humiliated and used. This way everyone’s happy.”

Amy pouted angrily while Cathy was busy kissing at her breasts, almost likely to take her shirt off right there in the store. It wasn’t that she didn’t enjoy the little fantasy life Cathy pitched. It honestly sounded nice to have someone she could be open to about her powers and all of her fantasies. The only problem was that Cathy should be the helpless one bound on the floor and worshiping Amy like she deserved. She didn’t deserve to be the slave, and she certainly didn’t enjoy it. Cathy’s lips were sending crackling pleasure across her tits and Amy whimpered, feeling the tight latex against her cunt bringing her close to an orgasm. Fine, maybe she did enjoy it. Just a little. But not all the time. There had to be some way for her to take back control, but so far everything had failed.

“What are you two doing?”

Cathy spun at the voice, caught completely in the act of making out with Amy’s tits. Amy for her part was still frozen in place by the latex, staring down the saleswoman helplessly. The young black woman was scowling at them, though from the practiced frown Cathy got the feeling they weren’t the first couple caught getting frisky in the store.

“You kids get out of here now before I call the cops,” she threatened. She always threatened, but Tina never actually called the police. That was too much work dealing with them and working in the crappy costume store was bad enough. The warning was usually enough to send them scattering each time.

Unfortunately Cathy had no way of knowing that the saleswoman was bluffing and in her panic reached out and tore Amy’s shirt, exposing the bra that barely managed to hold her tits back.

“Cathy!” Amy cried indignantly. Her arms stirred as she tried to cover herself but the imaginary tights had made her a statue.

Tina stared in shock before she began to shout. “Look, I don’t know what kind of kinky game you two are playing, but I’m—”

Cathy yanked down Amy’s bra, allowing her enormous rack to bounce free. Normally taking her bra off relieved the constant pressure it put on her but to Amy the latex compressing her tits never seemed to let up, keeping her on the edge of orgasm even with the stranger watching her.

For her part Tina had walked in on customers changing outside the dressing rooms on occasion, but she’d never been openly flashed before. She was ready to scream bloody murder but Tina had honestly never seen a pair of boobs that big on a girl before outside of porn. The black woman couldn’t take her eyes away, feeling something almost familiar about watching blondie’s tits bouncing as she breathed.

“Alright, now you two better… uh, cover yourself up or I’ll… I’ll… woah,” Tina was waving on her feet, wondering why she felt instantly drunk. “I’ll… call the manager over to—”

At the thought of someone else catching them Amy focused on the girl, using the power of her breasts to take her under. The young girl fell into trance almost immediately, sagging forward with her curly hair bouncing, eyes empty and mouth drooling.

“What the hell was that for?” Amy snapped, trying to keep her focus on the girl while still yelling at Cathy.

“I was letting you hypnotize her! So we wouldn’t get in trouble.”

“We weren’t really in trouble, this kind of thing happens all the time here.”

“It does?” Cathy asked, surprised.

“You never hooked up with anyone in the costume store? It’s practically the second most used makeout place in our school.”

“Well, I haven’t actually had anyone to make out with,” Cathy said, blushing.

“Then congrats on your first time,” Amy said cheerily, before flashing a dark look. “Now can you release me already so I can make her forget this all happened!”

“Release you?”

“Yeah, from the latex suit. You made it so tight I can’t move a muscle, I’m completely helpless here.”

Cathy studied Amy curiously, only seeming to now realize that the blonde was stuck with her hands out and legs spread, her shirt ripped wide open. “Um, I never said you couldn’t move.”

“Yes you did,” Amy snapped. “You said the latex would feel tight and that… that you…” Amy scrunched up her nose, trying to remember. Of course Cathy told her that the suit would trap her in place, it’s not like she’d do that to herself. Would she?

Realizing Cathy had never actually given any orders to freeze Amy slowly made her fingers move, working at her arms to get them back under control. She still felt the tight hold of the costume on her but at least now it wasn’t so suffocating. Weirdly, a part of her actually missed the comfort of being held in place. Amy pulled her shirt back together but frowned, seeing that it was completely torn.

“Great, now I need a new shirt. And what are you smirking at?”

“Oh nothing. I just think it’s funny that as soon as I put you in just the idea of a catsuit you decide to slip bondage in there as well.”

“I… I must have misheard you, that’s all,” Amy snapped back, face burning with shame.

“Sure, sure. Whatever you say.”

“You still owe me a shirt,” the cheerleader muttered, holding the remnants of the shirt out. Just then Brooke bounced out from around the corner, holding a neat pile of fabric in her hands.

“Hey girls, I heard yelling and—”

Brooke crashed to a halt, taking in the sight of Amy’s tits out, the blushing Cathy and the completely still saleswoman, slumped over like a deactivated robot. “Umm, did I miss something fun?”

Amy turned to Cathy with a thin smile. “Cathy, do I have your permission to take care of this, or would you like to try and handle it on your own.”

“Fine, you’re free to hypnotize,” she muttered.

A brief flicker of hope flared in her heart before Cathy quickly added “And that only applies to these two.”

Amy crossed her arms under her tits and used her willpower to drop Brooke into trance, the pile of materials falling to the floor. “You’re going to slip up sometime, Cathy.”

“For both of our sakes I hope not,” the shorter athlete replied as she went over and picked up Brooke’s things, leading the hypnotized girl to stand over by the entranced saleswoman.

“Hmmph. What do you think will happen to me?”

“Without me around you’d probably go back to being the same selfish, lazy cheerleader who’s happy to just go around using people.”

The busty girl pouted, but no matter how offended she was a part of Amy still felt that Cathy might be right. The dark haired Cathy stood in front of the two blank women and clapped her hands gently.

“Alright, Brooke. You’re going to forget what you just saw. When I wake you up you’ll be having an amazing time out with us, and I’ll help you pick out a costume.”

“Okay,” Brooke smiled happily.

“And you,” Cathy said, noticing the black woman’s name tag. “Tina. You’re going to forget that you saw the two of us fooling around in the store. Understand?”

“Yes,” she replied blankly. “I’ll forget all about seeing you and Amy getting it on.”

“Good, now we can- Hang on, do you know Amy?”

Amy’s face went beet red.

“Yes, I give her free costumes in return for the privilege of worshiping her tits. I’m never allowed to remember except in trance.”

Cathy turned and looked at Amy with disapproval. “Funny, she forgot to mention that. But good news, Tina. I think Amy is ready to make it up to you. In fact she’ll be yours to command until we leave the store.”

“Oh no,” Amy muttered.

“Now Tina when I wake you up you’ll be able to remember everything that Amy has done with you, and you can have your revenge. But once we leave the store you’ll forget everything Amy did with you in the past and what you’re about to do with her, but deep inside you’ll still feel the comfort of having your revenge. Sound good.”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Then Tina, you can wake up now.”

The black girl shook her head, but when her thoughts finally came back complete her eyes narrowed on Amy. “So you’re the reason I keep getting charged for so many costumes,” she said with a grin.

“She’s all yours, we’ll be checking out in a little bit,” Cathy said as she led the hypnotized Brooke away.

“You girls are into some weird, freaky things,” Tina said as Cathy finally woke Brooke, the blonde excitedly dragging Cathy away to look at costumes with no memory of what happened.

Amy sighed. “Yeah, I’ve got mind control tits and it’s made my life a living hell.”

“Sounds like you’re not using them right. I know exactly what I’d do with a power like that. And we’re going to do just that. Come on, Amy.” Tina crooked her finger and Amy reluctantly followed, wondering what she was in store for.

* * *

An hour later Brooke and Cathy were checking out the cosplay materials from an extremely grateful Tina.

“Thanks again, girls. I can’t say I understand any of this but it’s certainly made my day better,” Tina gushed.

“It’s no problem at all,” Cathy replied. “Least Amy could do to make it up to you.”

“Oh she never did anything that bad,” the black girl said, flashing Amy a huge smile. “And now I feel like I’m the one who owes her, so all of your stuff is on me.”

“That’s really not necessary,” Cathy began, but Tina cut her off.

“Nope, I insist. I’m happy paying for it.” Brooke excitedly took the bags of supplies while Tina charged everything to her own credit card. “If you girls ever need anything else just come on by.”

Cathy gave Amy a distrusting look as they filed out of the store. “What did you do, Amy?”

“Whatever she asked me to do. Like you ordered me to.”

“Then why was she offering to pay for our stuff? Did you hypnotize her?” Cathy quickly made sure Brooke wasn’t close enough to hear but she was already skipping towards the car, overjoyed.

“Of course not. You made it so I can’t use my power for myself anymore.”

“Then what did she have you do? Become a sex slave? Humiliate you? Fuck your brains out? You’re pretty great to fuck but not ‘I’m going to pay for a hundred books of cosplay stuff’ great.”

“Gee, thanks,” Amy rolled her eyes. “And for your information not everyone’s as perverted as you. She had me hypnotize her boss to stop making racist and sexist comments all the time. Then she called her boyfriend over so I could hypnotize him too. Tina wanted to know what he was always hiding and the poor guy revealed he had a foot fetish and was ashamed of what she would think. Turns out she didn’t really mind, I think she was excited about the idea of free foot massages whenever she wanted them. Then she rang us up. That’s it.”

“Huh, that would explain why she was so happy.”

“Does this mean you’ll stop letting everyone in town humiliate me?” Amy asked with hope in her heart.

“No, it’s way too much fun to watch,” Cathy said giggling. “But you’ve actually been really good today so I think you deserve a reward.”

“I get a dog treat for performing tricks well,” she replied sarcastically, but Amy couldn’t deny she wasn’t curious.

Cathy gave an excited smile as she opened her bag and pulled out the arm of the blue catsuit that Amy had been admiring earlier. The cheerleader’s face went bright red.

“I figure I’ll let you wear it later, and we can act out some of those fantasies of yours.”

“Well, I’m not really… I mean… Okay, that sounds fun,” Amy admitted, turning away to hide her smile.

“Maybe if you’re really good I’ll let you be the one to tie me up,” Cathy said winking.

Amy imagined Cathy defenseless on the ground, bound up in rope as she moved in to tease and stroke her body. She saw herself fingering Cathy and leaving her on the edge of orgasm for as long as possible, kissing her and listening to her pathetic moans. Her own body reacting happily to the fantasy Amy caught herself daydreaming about her tormentor. She should be trying to get Cathy tied up to hypnotize her again and escape.

She realized Cathy was still waiting for an answer and Amy returned a shy smile. “I think I’d enjoy that.”

Cathy laughed and ran ahead to catch up with Brooke, leaving Amy by herself to think. She was lucky Cathy hadn’t caught her plotting, usually the small girl was clever enough to know what she was thinking. But then even Amy was surprised to find herself fantasizing about the athlete.

Amy shook her head clear, trying to think of a plan. It was impossible for her to fight Cathy’s control on her long enough to hypnotize the girl. She’d managed it briefly but it would take to long to try and hypnotize her. Besides, even if she did get Cathy in trance it was possible that she’d planted some hidden commands for Amy to just wake her up if Cathy ever did go under. She was able to use her powers briefly to hypnotize Tina’s boss and boyfriend but that was only because Tina commanded her to. It didn’t seem likely Cathy would put her under the control of someone who wanted Cathy hypnotized too. It all seemed too impossible to overcome but Amy knew she’d succeed in the end.

Lost in her thoughts Amy bumped into Cathy and Brooke, not realizing they’d stopped. Not wanting to give Cathy a chance to wonder just what deep thoughts Amy had been lost in she glanced up at the store. “Why are we outside the electronic store?”

“I, uh, just have to pick something up quick,” Cathy said, guiltily.

Amy narrowed her eyes at her. “Cathy, what are you—”

Before she could finish Cathy quickly said “Both of you make out and pay no attention to anything else. Only stop when I return and don’t question any of it.”

Amy and Brooke stared at her for a moment, then dumped their bags to the floor and leapt at each other, kissing greedily. The two blonde’s stumbled over to a bench and fell onto it, kissing sweetly and oblivious to anything else around. Cathy giggled to herself and put all of the bags beside them on the bench, hoping nobody would come by and steal their stuff. She had a feeling Amy and Brooke wouldn’t care in there present state. She hurried inside the store and flagged down one of the sales clerks.

“Hi, what can I help you with today?”

“I need a high quality webcam and microphone. Best you’ve got,” Cathy said with a knowing grin.