The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 11

The entire car ride back to her house Brooke had barely been able to contain her energy, but now that they were back in her bedroom with Amy and Cathy eager to see her in costume Brooke found herself completely frozen. Her fingers were gripping the shopping bag tight, heart pounding at the thought of actually modeling herself in front of her new friends. Now that the actual moment was here the entire thing seemed foolish, childish, filled with dread at actually going through with it.

“It’s alright, Brooke,” Cathy said from her spot on the floor. “Go on and get changed. You’ll look great.”

“I don’t know. It’s just… what if…” Brooke trailed off, staring at her feet.

Arms crossed and sitting on the bed Amy rolled her eyes. “Come on, didn’t you want to do this?”

“I do but… I’m nervous.”

“We went shopping with you, Brooke. I even bought the costumes. So clearly we’re supportive of you and we can get on with this,” Amy snapped.

“Hey, be nicer to her, Amy. You used to have stage fright when you were younger.”

Amy’s ears went red as the memory of her freezing during a talent show flashed before her.

“Well I got over it,” Amy answered much too quickly. “Brooke should too.”

Cathy looked at Brooke with concern, knowing that if they could just get her going she’d be amazing at it. She thought of simply ordering Brooke to change, the rich blonde forced to obey, but that wouldn’t actually help her build confidence. Amy didn’t even get over her stage fright until high school when her confidence filled in with her new massive chest. Cathy’s lips burst into a grin.

“You’re right Amy, you should help Brooke get over it. In fact you should go change into the costume you bought.”

Brooke’s eyes lit up. “You bought a costume too?”

Amy stared back in shock, stammering. “It’s… it wasn’t for the convention or anything and… Cathy bought it anyway so…”

“It’ll help show Brooke not to be nervous if she sees you pulling that costume off. Now get to it.”

At her command Amy’s body leapt off the bed, snatching up the bag as she marched out of the room. She glared at Cathy and mouthed the words ‘hate you’ at the tiny athlete.

“Take your time, Amy. I’ll convince Brooke to get her costume on in her.”

Amy slammed the door shut and groaned, knowing that Cathy probably had this in mind the whole time. The dark haired girl would never give up a chance to humiliate Amy. The cheerleader slipped into the bathroom and took out the bright blue tights from their bag. She marveled at the thin, luxurious material and wondered how she’d ever manage to slip her tits into it. The only answer she could come up with was very carefully.

The buxom blonde stripped down to her panties, then after a moment’s hesitation took them off too. She was sure Cathy intended for her to be naked anyway underneath the suit, may as well just give in. Though a tiny part of her couldn’t resist finding out just how the lovely material would feel against her crotch, if it would hug her pussy as perfectly as it had in her imagination. Stepping into the suit carefully Amy began pulling the costume up, slipping herself into the blue tights. Every inch of skin that the material claimed felt amazing, the latex slick and smooth, deliciously cool as it tightly hugged her legs. Squeezing her ass into the costume was trickier then she expected, but absolutely worth it when she pulled the costume higher and felt that material kissing her wet pussy lips, so much tighter than it was in her imagination.

As expected her massive tits were the hardest part. At first she tried to slip the costume over her breasts before putting her arms inside but that pressed the costume much too tight. Finally she managed to get her arms in first and stretch the costume to its limits as they wrapped over her tits. It took some adjusting but when she stared at herself in the mirror Amy actually gasped out loud, marveling at the impressive sight of her breasts completely encompassed in the blue tights, as if the costume had been painted onto her. The pressure was intense and perfect, causing constant friction against her nipples that threatened to tear through the outfit. Amy raised her hands up high, posing and grinning in delight when she heard a rip. A quick inspection showed a tear in the tights under one of her tits, the stretching more than it could bear. Well, as long as she kept her arms below her shoulders she should be fine.

Very carefully Amy put the attached mask around her face, the half-mask letting her long blonde hair fall behind her as it covered her eyes. Staring through the white lenses of the costume Amy felt like a different person. Someone powerful, confident, like she were a real superhero.

Amy laughed to herself, heart soaring. She already had a superpower anyway so now she was all set. Amy wondered if she could use her power through the costume, if the material was thin enough for her ability to come through. Maybe being a superhero was a viable career option for her. She’d at least be strong enough to take down that villain Cathy, who was viciously punishing her for everything Amy had done.

She frowned, still running her gloved hands over the outfit. Now that she thought of everything she’d done since she’d gotten her powers Amy realized that she hadn’t been acting like a hero. She’d been selfish, thoughtless, taking whatever she wanted. Which meant she’d make a lousy superhero but a great supervillain. Shaking the troubling thoughts off Amy stepped out of the bathroom and headed back to Brooke’s room.

“Alright, I managed to stuff myself into this thing without tearing it to shreds. I hope you both enjoy seeing me humiliated like this.”

Amy opened the door, freezing when she saw the new girl who’d stepped in. The cute redhead was seated on the edge of the bed, wearing a pair a tight skirt over some red leggings that showed off her toned legs, paired with a cute T-shirt that highlighted her rack. Amy quickly tried to cover herself up in the ridiculous costume, happy she at least had a mask to hide herself.

“Cathy! Why didn’t you tell me you let someone else in?” Amy was mortified, wondering who the girl was and what part she had in Cathy’s plans to humiliate her.

Busy working on something with the computer against the wall Cathy waved a bored hand. “It’s fine, Amy. That’s just Brooke in costume.”

Amy spun back in surprise, amazed to find that she did recognize the girl’s cute small nose and faint freckles on her cheeks.

“Wow, Brooke you look amazing,” she said in earnest shock. She thought Brooke had been cute before but someone she seemed to have a new confident air to herself. No longer trying to hide, simply sitting there with her slender body and sexy curves on display. Amy let her hands drop to her sides, trying to take a cue from her. Not to mention hoping that her costume would turn Brooke on too.

“Well, how do I look?”

Cathy twisted around in her chair and whistled. “Really sexy, Amy. You definitely have great tastes.”

Amy crossed her arms and turned away. “Of course you like it, this thing’s so tight I feel like I’m standing naked. What do you think, Brooke?”

The smaller blonde, well redhead now, said nothing as she sat staring ahead. Amy blushed, stepping back.

“Is it that bad?”

“You’re cute when you’re nervous,” Cathy said with a laugh. “Don’t worry, she’s in trance right now.”

Amy stamped her foot. “If you just hypnotized her to finally put the outfit on why did I have to change into this?”

“Because you still owe Brooke,” Cathy replied simply. “And you know it too. So would you like to make it up to her?”

“But- I got her the costume. Isn’t that enough?”

“Be honest, Amy. Do you think that was enough to make up for how you’ve used her?”

“Not even close,” Amy said without hesitation, wincing. “Fine, so what am I going to do for her?”

“Nothing much, just put on a little show.” Cathy kicked her feet and slid her chair away, revealing what she’d been working on. Amy stared the screen in shock as she saw a mirror image of herself in the costume. Her eyes flew up to the web cam on the desk, the red light winking at her as it checked her out in the revealing outfit. Amy turned to dive out of the camera’s view but Cathy shouted at her.

“Freeze!”

Strapped into the tight costume her body froze, fulfilling the fantasy she’d had of being immobilized in the tights. Only that was a private fantasy, not meant to be recorded and used against her!

“What the hell are you doing? Trying to take home movies of you using me?”

“I could, but I had something more fun in mind. I’ve just set up an account with one of those web model sites. You know, the ones where people pay money to see sexy girls dancing and teasing and fucking themselves.” Cathy slid up beside Amy, her hands polishing the trapped cheerleader’s body with affection. “This way you can put on a little performance which Brooke will enjoy, and earn money that you can use to pay her back. This way you don’t have to get some boring job.”

“So you’re just going to make me strip in front of everyone?”

“I’m not that mean,” Cathy scoffed, as if insulted. “I order you to dance and flirt on camera to raise money to pay Brooke back for what you’ve taken from her. You have to stay on camera unless I call you over, but you won’t reveal anything without it being your own choice.”

Amy scanned the other girl’s words, searching for the hidden trap but with the way she described it that meant she wouldn’t have to strip at all. No doubt this costume was revealing enough that her internet audience would lap it up.

“Fine, I’ll do it,” Amy said with pouting, pursed lips. Her body was still frozen in place as if she were ready to run for the door.

“Like you had a choice. But I appreciate you wanting to do this for Brooke. Besides, you can try out some of those dance moves you’ve been working on with the cheerleaders.”

Amy considered that and figured it couldn’t hurt to treat this like more training. The other girls had said she’d been improving, that Amy might even be ready to perform with the rest of the squad soon. With the mask on it’s not like she’d be too worried about being identified. Amy felt the small tear under one breast, the slit in the material still pressing against her skin. She’d have to be careful about not doing any moves that were too strenuous or she might wind up splitting the suit in half.

“Great, now I’m gonna wake Brooke up and tell her how you volunteered to do this little show. Help her show what confidence really looks like. You can move again, but be convincing for your audience now.”

The cheerleader pouted again but instantly she knew she had no choice but to perform to the best of her abilities. Amy turned and studied the little video of herself on the computer screen, standing nervously. What the hell was she supposed to do on camera? No doubt the audience would expect her to behave like a shameless slut but she wasn’t going to go that far.

Cathy sat beside the costumed Brooke and patted her shoulder. “Go ahead and wake up now Brooke.”

The shy girl’s eyes fluttered awake as she looked down at herself. “What happened? When did I get changed? I don’t remember—”

Cathy put a finger under her chin and tilted her head up, Brooke going silent the second she took in Amy’s costume.

“Oh. My. God. You look awesome!”

Even with the half-mask on they were able to make out Amy’s cheeks reddening. “Really?”

“That costume is so hot, and you look so sexy in it. It’s so tight I’d swear it was painted on.”

“It is pretty snug,” Amy admitted, trying to turn away and hide her erect nipples. Not to mention her camel-toe which was no doubt visible in the revealing tights. Why was she getting so turned on just from Brooke praising her?

“It gets even better, Brooke. Just wait until Amy tells you what she has in store.” Cathy flashed a Cheshire smile at Amy, who returned a dirty look her way before smiling nervously at Brooke.

“What is it, Amy?”

“I’m going to, well. Put on a show. For you.”

“Really?” Brooke replied in a hushed voice, mind racing at the possibilities.

“Amy’s being modest. Go on and tell her what you’re going to do.”

Amy balled her fist and steadied herself, keeping the fake smile on her lips. “I’m going to put on a show on a website to raise money to pay you back.”

“What, like something those stripping cam models do?”

Amy blushed while Cathy laughed.

“Exactly that kind of show, Brooke. Amy’s going to show you how to act confident, even with loads of people checking her out.”

Mechanically her head nodded. In a strained voice she added “That’s right.”

Brooke was staring at Amy in awe. “Wow, you really must be fearless to do that. I’d be way to embarrassed to do anything like that.”

“That’s me alright,” Amy muttered. “Completely fearless. Cathy, you want to start the show so we can get it over- I mean, get it started?”

Cathy graciously got up and typed at the computer, announcing the show on the website before making the camera public. “And you’re live. Hope you make it good.”

Amy’s heart skipped a beat at realizing this was now going out live, then it skipped another. Staring behind the mask’s lenses she watched as the views started to rise, curious people filtering in to her room. Somehow the red light on the camera seemed to swell brighter as her audience grew.

Brooke watched nervously from the side, leaning over to Cathy. “Um, shouldn’t she be saying something?”

Cathy patted her arm, speaking a little loudly. “She’s fine. She’ll put on a great show, I’m sure of it.”

Amy twitched and instantly burst into a bright smile for the camera.

“Hi everyone, glad you could all come in. I hope you, um, like the costume. It’s certainly pretty tight.”

A comment appeared on the chat, Cathy sliding closer to read it to her.

“They say you’ve got the biggest tits they’ve ever seen,” Cathy said giggling.

“Yes, I am pretty well endowed,” Amy said, cheeks burning like a furnace. She felt so helpless, exposed to whatever they thought of her.

More comments started to pour in and Cathy tried to keep track.

“Basically they all want you to show off your tits.”

“Well, this isn’t that kind of a show. I’m just showing off the costume and won’t be stripping.” Instantly the audience dropped by half, Amy frowning. “I mean, it’s still a hot costume, isn’t it.” She did a small twirl, showing off the way the tights hugged her ass.

Cathy smiled. “They definitely liked that. Keep it sexy, Amy, without resorting to nudity.”

Sighing in defeat Amy moved her hands to her ass, gently cupping the swell of her rear. Kneading the soft flesh under the tight blue material was even turning Amy on more. She glanced back over her shoulder, her curving back putting her breasts on display. The audience was growing again, though a lot slower this time. A dozen people so far. Suddenly there was a cheery chirping sound.

“Look at that, you got a tip,” Cathy said, pleased. “Only a dollar but that’s a start.”

“Thank you for the support,” Amy called for the camera, hands becoming a little more adventurous as they roamed up and down her sides.

“The person says they’ll tip you a dollar if you smack your ass,” Cathy said grinning.

Amy was ready to refuse, but then this was about raising money for Brooke. It didn’t mean she’d be stripping or anything degrading like that, but there was nothing wrong with just showing off. She raised her hand up and gave herself a soft spank on the ass, barely making a sound.

“Harder,” Cathy snapped, Amy instantly swatting herself hard enough to make the flesh of her ass jiggle. It was immediately followed by another friendly chirp.

“Thanks again,” Amy said smiling, rubbing her ass which was still sensitive. Cathy glanced at the screen.

“They say the offer still stands, a dollar for each smack to the ass.”

Amy glanced over at Brooke, remembering that this was for her. The tiny girl was watching spellbound, face bright red and body no doubt hot and wet from the show. Though it wasn’t just from watching. Amy remember the exhibition fantasies Brooke had revealed and this little show was no doubt letting her watch what it would feel like to expose yourself to strangers with such confidence. Brooke noticed Amy had stopped moving and checked to see if she was okay, but Amy flashed a cheery grin.

“More spanks it is,” she announced brightly, raising her hand once more. Amy spanked the other butt cheek this time, Brooke wincing at the loud hit but her smile immediately grew. Trapped in the blue tights Amy found herself getting more turned on too, spanking her ass over and over. Each time came the loud smack on her ass being struck, slightly muffled by the tight costume, and then followed by the rewarding ring of the tips coming in. Amy managed to ring up almost fifteen dollars before she had to take a break, rubbing her sore ass. Even though she wasn’t being directly controlled Amy had went a little overboard with her strength.

Cathy smiled in sympathy at her. “Maybe give the spankings a break. Why don’t we try some dancing for a while.”

Amy caressed her rear and nodded. “That would be great.”

Before they could move Brooke had leapt up from the bed, stumbling over to a dresser and turning on a radio. The shy girl double checked to make sure she was out of the camera view as she put on a CD, bouncing excitedly on her feet. Amy waited patiently, absently trailing her hands up and down her stomach when the room filled with a soft and sensual beat. Brooke flashed the performing blonde a thumbs up, Amy laughing to herself. This was a show for Brooke after all so she should be allowed to pick the music.

Instantly melting into the beat Amy begin to rock her hips, swaying in time to the music. Most of the dancing with the cheerleaders involved sweeping motions but she tried to recreate that, limited to the space of the camera’s view. Amy spun and bent over, using moves to show off her ass and highlight her impressive rock. It felt comfortable dancing, even though it did feel like she was naked in front of strangers, but during the song the audience numbers kept rolling higher and every so often she’d hear more tips coming in. Clearly that meant she was doing something right.

Groping her tits for the camera to enjoy Amy slid her hands up towards her head, the snug costume tugging in protest and she felt the tiny rip by her breast tear a little more. Instantly she froze and slowly lowered her arms, trying to shimmy her body back and forth to make the move seemed planned. Cathy was grinning happily while Brooke was practically drooling over the show. Amy studied the screen and saw only thirty dollars. It was a good amount but she’d gotten a glimpse of the bill at the costume store. Cosplaying was definitely not a cheap lifestyle, and she was determined to help Brooke achieve her dream.

From the side of the room Cathy wore a wolfish grin, with her own ideas on how to help Amy’s show pick up. She crooked her finger and Amy felt herself pulled off camera, Cathy typing a quick apology to the ever increasing audience. Before Amy could say a word the tiny athlete grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in close, whispering in her ear.

Brooke tried to lean in, curious at what Cathy was telling her, but then she caught the light reflecting off of Amy’s latex coated ass and chose to zone out instead to the lovely sight. Completely lost from staring at Amy’s ass Brooke couldn’t see the cheerleader’s empty, tranced eyes staring away while Cathy hissed new programming into her ear. With a sudden snap of her fingers Amy perked back up, looking around in surprise for a moment before she ran back on camera.

Brooke leaned over to Cathy beside her on the bed, whispering so they wouldn’t be picked up on the microphone for the webshow. “What did you say to her?”

“Just watch, Brooke. I guarantee you’ll love it.”

The shy girl wasn’t sure what Cathy meant but her eyes immediately returned to Amy, eager to find out what surprise was in store for her next.

“Sorry about that folks,” the masked blonde said nervously as she moved back in front of the webcam. “Just some, um, technical problems.”

Amy cast a dark look Cathy’s way, the mischievous athlete flashing an innocent smile. It was bad enough Amy was being forced to perform for the internet audience in such a humiliating set of tights, the form-tight blue latex making her appear like some slutty superhero. At least Cathy had promised not to force her to strip, but Amy wasn’t going to fall for that. She knew Cathy had just been whispering something to her and yet the memory was fuzzy, no doubt wiped from her head.

Amy caught herself standing still and tried to get back into the pulsing beat of the music, swaying her body for the audience eagerly watching the busty girl perform. Amy did a twirl, careful to keep her arms below shoulder level or else her massive tits might rip the tight material to shreds. Just as she was turning back, however, Amy gasped as she felt a surge of pleasing warmth, like someone placing a hot massage stone to her side. Lifting her arm in surprise she noticed the tiny rip in her costume, just beneath one of her large tits. The exposed skin was warming up in ways that sent chills of delight throughout her body. Amy started at the small rip in shock, breathing faster and more labored as the pleasure seeped into her through the tiny tear. What the hell was this feeling?

Amy slid an experimental finger along the pale skin peeking through the rip, but the second her latex coated finger made contact with her flesh she felt sparks of pleasure bursting in her mind. It was like the nerves of her skin had been supercharged with sexual desire. The costumed cheerleader moaned in shock, chest thrusting out and her breasts straining the material past it’s limits. The camera watched as the small rip tore open wider, exposing a brief glimpse of the skin under her breast.

Instantly her hands went to cover her tits, the chatroom exploding in appreciation that they might get to see some nudity after all. Amy had covered up the tear but now her hand was in direct contact to her skin, the intense sensations only growing with every second. Biting her lip Amy struggled to keep her hand in place, the pleasure overpowering her like she were holding a live wire. Finally she couldn’t take any more and pulled her hands back, panting and nearly bucking down to her knees from the sheer bliss she’d felt. Amy could have sworn she was almost ready to cum just by touching that smooth skin under her breast.

Eyes closed as she tried to recover a chorus of cheering bells forced Amy to pay attention, watching as tips started to pour in. Then she noticed the small box showing the video being sent out to all those strangers, her alabaster skin clear as day against the blue tights. Her hand flew up to cover herself but this time Amy was smart enough to stop herself, spinning around instead so the audience got a view of her toned ass. At least that was covered up. Experimentally Amy brushed her finger tips over the edges of the costume at the tear but felt nothing, only the normal pressure she got from feeling up her tits. Then gently she placed one finger on the exposed bottom of her breast and seized up in pleasure, her ass jiggling from the ecstasy ripping through her and setting off a few more tips.

“Wow, they’re really loving the show now,” Cathy said from her space on the bed, safe from the view of the camera. Amy glared at her, though the effect was probably lost behind the white lenses of the costume’s mask. Instead she marched over to Cathy, or tried to anyway. She got within two feet before her body halted, blocked by some invisible forcefield. The blonde glanced over at the computer and confirmed that she couldn’t leave the camera’s sight; not without permission anyway. The tear in her suit was facing the computer, revealing the sensitive skin under her tit and knowing that her invisible audience was getting off to the brief glimpse was only driving the sensitivity higher. Amy knew better than to put her hand over the tear now, so instead she tried to raise her hand and angle it to block the exposed skin from the camera’s view.

It was a little better, but the knowledge that her hand was so close was almost enough to make Amy feel it. As if she could feel the air in between being compressed, pushed down on her by the presence of her hand and building up the pressure that was setting off these strange feelings. Amy tried to fight through it and scowl at Cathy.

“What did you do?” Amy hissed. Brooke was watching curiously, so Amy tried to stay quiet.

Cathy grinned and leaned into her, whispering in her ear. “You told me she was your favorite superhero so I tried to give you her power too.”

“Wha- Being turned into a stripper is not her power,” Amy whined.

“No, but I like this better. You told me when her costume was ripped up she lost all her powers. I can’t quite do that with you, so I came up without something a little more fun.”

“Let me guess, I’m super horny and sensitive?”

“Almost. That is true, but only for parts of your skin that the camera can see.”

“You said I wouldn’t have to strip,” Amy said, angrily.

“And you don’t. You can keep your costume on and intact. But then you won’t feel what it might be like to be that receptive all over your body.” Cathy said the words slowly, sensually, and it immediately made Amy imagine herself on her knees, naked and exposed to the eye of the camera as it took over her body, practically irradiating her with pleasure like she never felt. Amy shivered, her pussy soaking and making the tights cling to her wet lips.

“You won’t get away with this. I’ll resist. I’ll—”

“You can try. But you still have to dance.”

Just like that Amy felt her body walking away, putting itself back to center stage with a slight sway in her hips. She tried to turn the other way, only letting the camera see the side of her tights that were still intact. It helped, but only a little. The sensations only filled the tiniest section of her body, barely covering inches, and yet the sensations were as powerful as playing with her pussy. How had Cathy managed to do this to her?

“Have some fun, Amy,” Cathy called, blowing a kiss. “Make sure to smile for everyone to see.”

Amy flipped her off, body still moving to the beat of the music as she rocked her hips. Did she have to be so condescending about this? It wasn’t enough to force Amy to dance for complete strangers to get off to her, but now Cathy expected her to smile through it? Of course Amy had no choice and her mouth spread into a wide grin. That’s when it clicked for her.

Smile for everyone to see. The camera could see her smiling because the mask only covered half of her face. Which meant the lower half of her face was open for the audience to see.

Almost immediately she felt that intense warmth wash over her mouth and cheeks, running down her neck to crash against the tight blue latex at her throat. Amy didn’t have time to try and turn away because the second the pleasure arrived it made her moan, and opening her mouth gave her the same sensation as someone spreading her pussy lips to slide a vibrator inside.

Amy shivered and grunted at the astounding bliss. But opening her mouth only set her off again. She clamped her mouth shut and felt electricity coursing through her body, the intense pressure on her lips making her eyes roll back in ecstasy. The moan slithered up her throat, the sexual noise sending thrilling vibrations through her mouth. Amy couldn’t stand it, the experience was too intense to resist. She was nearly ready to cum simply from having everyone see that she had a mouth.

Lost in the sea of sinful pleasure Amy found herself in a strange equilibrium that allowed her to think. She knew Cathy had done this to her and that it would only get worse from her. Except knowing she needed to escape was useless as she had zero control over her body. All the cheerleader seemed capable of was to sit back and watch what her body did of its own will. Just another member of her growing audience.

With rational thought long gone Amy wavered on her feet before the camera. She was shaking in fast, jerky motions, letting out soft wailing moans of intense pleasure. Gently she opened her mouth, Brooke and Cathy watching in excited silence. Instead of speaking Amy gingerly let her tongue slide onto her lower lip, thighs clenching at the beautiful pleasure she felt. The webcam watched with it’s bright red light as the masked blonde trailed her tongue along her lips, mewling pathetically as if she were being eaten out which is precisely what it felt like to Amy.

Her hand started to slide down her stomach to relieve the building pressure in her dripping pussy. Amy tried to catch herself, to stop the rogue hand. This… this wasn’t what she wanted. She wasn’t going to strip or… or touch herself. But her tongue was still roaming over her lips, releasing bubbling pleasure through her mind that slowly melted her thoughts. The hand moved lower as Amy smiled absently. Just a little touching wouldn’t hurt, Amy thought as she stared at the camera. It could only make things feel even better.