The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 12

Amy slid one hand down between her legs, cupping her mound and grinding her fingers against the tight latex over her clit. From the computer the tips came ringing in, the audience more than happy to cheer her on now, but Amy’s world only consisted of the fantastic pleasure and her mission to have more of it. Rubbing her pussy helped but it paled in comparison to the crackling pleasure she got from tasting her lips. The rest of her body felt muted, numb, but her lips were alive. Then it slowly filtered through her fuzzy thoughts that somewhere else felt just as good. Amy lifted her other hand and brought it up to her side, fingers sliding over the skin exposed through the tear. Amy seized up as the pleasure doubled, biting her tongue gently as she whimpered in bliss. The pain only brought the pleasure higher, Amy instantly going back to dragging her tongue over her sensitive lips while her fingers massaged the exposed skin underneath her breast.

Cathy was watching the show in awe and amazement at how well it all worked out. The tips were ringing in like church bells on Sunday, an image that struck her as funny considering everyone was tipping money hoping that Amy would strip everything away. Cathy glanced over at Brooke, marveling at how red the shy girl’s face had gotten. Her fingers were clawing lightly at her legs, tearing into the red leggings under her skirt and biting her own lip at the erotic show. Giggling to herself Cathy put a hand on the girl’s shoulder, Brooke jumping in surprise that anyone existed besides the masturbating blonde in front of her.

“Enjoying the show?”

“Y-yes. Amy’s… she’s amazing. That she can do that in front of strangers… touching herself… turning them all on so much…”

Brooke trailed off, drooling lightly as Amy began rubbing at her pussy more desperately, her other hand groping at the tear in her suit while the masked blonde bit her lip in ecstasy.

“It really is an amazing show. Hopefully we can teach you to be that confident.”

“Really?” Brooke turned to her, hope and excitement and fear in her eyes.

“I don’t mean masturbating in front of strangers, of course. Just wearing daring outfits and letting yourself cut loose.”

“Oh,” Brooke muttered, turning back to the show and zoning out. Cathy smiled in surprise. Brooke almost sounded disappointed she wouldn’t be made to masturbate in public. Clearly the shy girl was a lot kinkier then Cathy had given her credit.

“Brooke, touch yourself now.”

Engrossed in the show Brooke whipped her head around in surprise, sure that she was joking.

“You heard me. I know you wanna rub your clit too as Amy gets off, so do it.”

The mousy blonde watched with dread as her hand slipped into the skirt of her costume, but the pleasure in her voice was unmistakable as her fingers slipped inside her. Suddenly Brooke shut her mouth, somehow managing to make her cheeks turn redder.

“But… what if I’m too loud? They might hear me on the microphone and… I don’t want to interrupt Amy’s show,” she said quietly.

“Don’t worry, Amy’s doing great,” Cathy said, watching as Amy seemed on the verge of cumming just from playing with her mouth and underneath her tit. “Besides, imagine what everyone in the audience would think if they heard a cute girl masturbating in the background.”

Brooke cried out suddenly, the pleasure spiking at the thought of turning on others. Instantly she knew the computer would have picked her up, that everyone really did hear her moaning shamelessly which made her moan again even louder.

“Ohhh, fuck… want more…”

Satisfied Cathy sat back on the bed, watching as Amy was nearly about to lose it.

The masked superhero was moaning and drooling, humping the air with her knees shaking but still she couldn’t cum. It felt impossible that she could feel such overpowering pleasure and still wasn’t able to cum. Amy’s mind felt like it was short-circuiting at this rate. She needed more. More pleasure, more pleasure, more pleasure…

More skin.

Amy snapped her eyes open, crying out happily from the epiphany. Cathy had done this to her, made her body feel amazing wherever it was exposed. Which meant that if her mouth felt as sensitive as her pussy, what would the rest of her feel like? Gurgling happily Amy moved the hand that had been massaging the exposed skin next to her breast, struggling to slide it inside of the tear in her latex to fully grope her tit. Watching the computer screen Amy saw only a desperate, horny slut playing with herself. The outline of her hand was clear inside the suit, teasing and pinching at her nipple. The pleasure she felt was only background noise, though, as it was nothing compared to the bliss of toying with her mouth. Of course she wasn’t really playing with her breast, only trying to loosen the suit.

Grunting Amy thrust her hand forward, bulging through the front of the costume until her fingers finally burst through the tight blue material. Only her fingers were still wrapped in the gloves, denying her the release she needed. The chirping tips went silent in expectation. Cathy sat up from the bed and even Brooke stopped masturbating to watch in awe. Amy cried out in need and tore at the suit, ripping it away and exposing her tits completely. Amy’s hands fell limp at her sides, she even stopped playing with her lips as the overpowering sensation swept over her. She threw her head back and cried out in orgasmic pleasure, cumming with more explosive force then she ever remembered. Simply knowing that her tits were out for everyone to see, the warmth of the camera’s light shining on her skin and soaking her in pleasure kept the orgasm rushing through her.

Finally Amy collapsed to her knees, panting and shivering with the aftershocks of the orgasm. For a moment there was silence, not a sound but her labored breathing. Then the computer burst into shouting static, Cathy jumping in shock and almost certain something must have crashed. Instead she saw the tips pouring in, so fast the ringing notification couldn’t keep up and simply merged into a deafening cry of satisfaction. Cathy smiled at the little chatbox on the screen which had exploded in applause at the show. Brooke didn’t notice anything on the computer, however, too lost with her starry eyes locked on Amy with pure adoration.

“Damn, that was amazing work,” Cathy said laughing. “They loved your little superhero show. Everyone here’s certain that you must have a vibrator hidden in your suit or something.”

Amy just panted, overwhelmed from the experience. Even though the orgasm had finally stopped she was stilled trapped in front of the computer, the camera still hypnotically showering her with the agonizingly perfect pleasure. It didn’t matter that the music had stopped and the audience assumed the show was over. Amy was too far gone to even realize she was free to leave. Cathy realized that the costumed blonde must be nearly catatonic from cumming that hard and started typing out her thanks to everyone in the chatroom.

“Brooke, just take a look at how much money Amy raised. That’s certain to buy whatever stuff you need for your next costume.” She smiled over at Brooke but the rich girl didn’t respond, instead merely sitting on the edge of the bed with her lips in a small frown. She even must have stopped masturbating at some point. Cathy turned in alarm. Did she make things go too far with Amy and freak Brooke out? It had seemed like she’d been enjoying herself but why wasn’t she answering?

“Hey, Brooke. Are you okay?”

Instead of answering she got to her feet, fists clenched, and marched over to the radio which had gone silent once the song was over.

“I’m sorry,” Cathy said urgently, following after her. “If things went too far. I thought you were having fun too. I just- thought you wanted this.”

Brooke shivered, her back still turned on Cathy. The mousey blonde was still dressed in the redhaired cosplay and Cathy couldn’t read what was going through her head. Then to her surprise Brooke reached out to her radio and hit play, starting up another song with the same sensually pulsing beat. Brooke spun around and revealed a broad grin, but her eyes looked completely terrified.

“Um, what are you—”

Without warning Brooke leaned in and kissed Cathy hard on the mouth, shutting her up completely. It only lasted for a few seconds before she pulled back, still smiling nervously.

“Thank you so much. For all of this. I never thought…” Brooke stared down at her feet. “I never thought I’d meet anyone who’d help me with all of this.”

Still shocked from the kiss Cathy couldn’t help but smile. “I’m glad I could help.”

“And Amy too. She’s amazing just marching on camera like that. I’d have never done anything like that in my life. I’d have just died from fright. She’s a good friend.”

Cathy turned back to study Amy, the mind-controlling cheerleader still kneeling and panting on the floor in the torn costume. The athlete grinned. “I think she’s still got a ways to go making things up to people, but I think she could still be a good person.”

“I don’t know about that. I just know she’s been great to me.”

For a moment Cathy wanted to try and explain all of the money that Amy had stolen from her, how the busty girl had used her all along, but she realized that didn’t matter anymore. Amy helped Brooke get the confidence to go after her dream and that’s all Brooke really cared about.

“You’re right, Brooke. She is amazing.”

Brooke smiled, suddenly shivering. Before she could second guess herself Brooke reached up for the goggles over the red wig and pulled them down to cover her eyes. Taking a deep breath the costumed girl rushed past Cathy and ran to stand behind the half-naked Amy. Standing right in front of the camera. Cathy felt her mouth actually pop open in shock and watched as the shy girl put herself on complete display.

“Um, hi everybody. I’m Br- I’m Ramona. I think my friend’s a little too exhausted to continue. So I’m…” Brooke gulped and readied herself. “I’m gonna step in and take her place.”

Cathy watched from the bed in awe as Brooke started to sway to the music. Clearly she wasn’t a dancer, and her rattling nerves didn’t help, but that didn’t matter to Brooke. All she cared about was that she put herself out there and wasn’t immediately booed away. In fact the chatroom messages started encouraging her.

“They say the costume looks great on you,” Cathy read, proudly.

Brooke stopped and couldn’t contain her smile. “Really?”

“Yup, they also say you’ve got a great ass too,” she said with a wink.

Immediately her cheeks went red but when Brooke swayed back into her dance she was looser, more relaxed as she let go of her apprehension. For a moment she stopped and bit her lip nervously, then in a sudden move she spun to put her back to the camera and flipped up her skirt, revealing her ass wrapped in the red leggings, the tight material hugging her ass. Brooke felt ready to die of embarrassment, but at the same time she’d never felt more alive. Just as she was getting worried she’d made a fool of herself though she heard the bright chirp of a tip coming in, quickly followed by a second and then a third.

“See, they love your ass.”

Brooke grinned, slowly grinding her ass back and forth. “I guess they do. Do they like it when I do… this!”

In a flash Brooke reached back and slapped her hand down hard against her ass, yelping in pain. She’d thought of imitating the way Amy had spanked herself to drive the crowd crazy but in her excitement she didn’t hold back and wound up slapping her ass as hard as she could. Wincing at how tender her ass felt the sounds of the ringing tips coming in helped to soothe it. Just a bit at least.

“Sorry, I’m a little excited.”

“Yeah, we can see how ‘excited’ you are,” Cathy replied with a smirk.

Brooke looked back at her with a confused look, wondering what she meant until she caught sight of the laptop screen. It revealed what the audience saw, Brooke bent over with the skirt up to reveal her ass in the red leggings. And clear as day between her legs was the large, damp stain her pussy had made. Brooke shot up straight, hands flying to cover her crotch as her stomach tied itself in a tight knot. Everyone saw that she’d soaked her panties. That she was completely horny and turned on enough to leak that much. Face burning in shame Brooke never the less heard the bright ringing sound of the tips coming in. Well, of course these strangers wouldn’t judge her for being that wet. They probably got off watching how horny a pretty girl was. She didn’t even feel that bad over it herself, Brooke realized. If anything she was ashamed that she’d gotten even more aroused after realizing that everyone had seen her like that.

There was a soft groan beside her and Brooke stared down at Amy, almost forgetting she was still there. The blonde in the shredded blue tights was still drooling almost mindlessly, like she’d been hypnotized or something, yet she’d managed to turn her head to watch Brooke’s show. She must have gotten a front row seat to the pussy stain in her tights. And from the happy, empty grin on her face it seemed that Amy loved what she saw.

Brooke smiled to herself, turning back to face the camera. Stomach still doing flips she managed to fight through her anxiety to reach back behind her and unzip the skirt. The cute pleated skirt fell down to the floor, leaving her only in her soaked white panties and the equally soaked red leggings over them. Brooke stepped out of the skirt and kicked it up with one foot, tossing it over to Cathy in a move that showed off the dark stain from her arousal. Cathy grinned as she caught it, and the chatroom applauded her as well.

“Guess you can all see how worked up I got from my friend’s show.” Brooke knelt down beside Amy, kissing her on the cheek. Amy shook and gurgled happily, acting as if Brooke had rubbed at her clit. “Wow, you must still be really sensitive after cumming so hard.”

Amy only drooled in response. Brooke giggled and put her arms around Amy, lifting her up and dragging her over to the bed.

“There you go, rest up now,” Brooke said as she laid out the nearly unconscious girl. Satisfied Amy wouldn’t slip off the bed she turned to Cathy. “You’ll keep an eye on her right? I didn’t realize anyone could get that zoned out just from cumming.”

Cathy gave a loving pat to the drooling blonde’s head and flashed a knowing smile. “Amy’s a special case. So are you enjoying being the center of attention?”

Brooke played with the top of her tights, fingers running nervously over the fabric but her smile lit up her face. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so horny in my life.”

“Then get back out there,” Cathy said as she gave Brooke a light slap on her ass. Brooke laughed and hurried back over in front of the camera, resuming her slow strip tease for the eager audience.

Keeping her eyes on Brooke as she unbuttoned her top Cathy slid back on the bed, lying beside Amy and propping herself up on one elbow.

“Hey sleepyhead, are you conscious at all?”

“Mrnngh,” Amy muttered without conviction.

Cathy slid closer, trailing her finger over Amy’s lips. The instant she made contact with her lips Amy felt herself spasming in pleasure, hips bucking up off the bed.

“Come on, Amy. Don’t you want to call me a bitch?”

“Biiitttccchhhh,” Amy moaned, eyes rolling back in her head.

“You really are out of it. You don’t even realize you’re not on camera anymore.”

Slowly Amy’s eyes returned back to normal, her body relaxing even as Cathy stroked her chin. “Iiii’m nooot?”

“Nope, we put you on the sidelines.”

The blonde blinked in surprise as she felt the intense sensitivity lowering, returning back to normal now that the camera was no longer watching her under it’s hypnotic gaze. She lightly swatted Cathy’s hand away and slowly brought herself to sit up, holding her head.

“God I feel like I’m made of rubber. Melting rubber. Like I’m a damn puddle.”

“Well you put on an awesome show. I’m sure no one’s going to forget that one for a while.”

Amy smiled in spite of herself, still staring at the floor. “Fine, it was an amazing orgasm, I’ll give you that. How did Brooke enjoy…”

She glanced up and immediately trailed off, watching as Brooke stripped away the wet red tights and posed in just a shirt and a soaked set of white panties. Amy instantly grabbed Cathy’s arm, squeezing tightly as she shot an enraged look.

“You’re forcing her to perform?” she snarled.

“No, I swear, this is all her idea.”

“You really expect me to believe she’d—”

The sound of Brooke’s laughter cut her off, both girl’s turning to see Brooke wobbling on her feet, trying to lift off her shirt only to have it caught up in the red wig and goggles she wore. Her head completely wrapped up in the shirt Brooke tried to make a small bow.

“Um, technical difficulty folks. Be right back.” Brooke stumbled over to the bed, almost blindly walking into them but Amy was there to catch her in time. “Little help, girls?”

Cathy smiled as she helped tug off the shirt, pulling the wig with it. Brooke’s face with flushed with arousal, the goggles askew as she gave a delighted laugh.

“I guess I still have to work out some points of stripping properly.”

“Brooke, are you alright doing this?” Amy asked with concern in her voice.

The half-naked blonde turned to Amy and burst into a big grin before tackling her in a hug. “I’m loving it! My heart is pounding in terror but I’ve never been wetter in my life. It’s like the greatest experience I’ve ever had. Thank you so much for giving me the confidence to do this.”

Amy struggled with her thoughts, trying to come to grips with what she was seeing. Brooke was always such a shy, prudish girl that Amy had always needed to brainwash her to get her to do anything sexy with her. That meant she clearly had to be mind controlled by Cathy to put herself on camera like this, and yet Brooke seemed completely in control of herself. Even happy at that. Maybe she really was an exhibitionist all along who needed some confidence.

Amy smiled up at Brooke. “As long as you’re enjoying yourself then.”

The mousey girl squealed happily and surprised Amy with a kiss, Cathy watching the scene happily. By the time Brooke broke the kiss it was much too soon for Amy’s liking, but the pantie-clad blonde still had a show to do. Cathy helped her put the wig in place, flashing her a thumbs up.

Brooke turned to head back in front of the camera but stopped herself, beaming happily at the two girls. “We really are going to have a blast at the convention together.”

Amy watched in disbelief as Brooke swayed back in front of the computer, dancing to the music as she played with her bra, slipping it off but keeping her arms crossed over her breasts to tease the crowd a little longer. Getting turned on herself Amy stared until Cathy nudged her in the side.

“I told you I didn’t order her to do anything. Honestly I’m as shocked as you that she did it.”

“I still feel like it’s my fault. We must have accidentally said something to her. Brooke honestly isn’t the type to be a stripper.”

“Well, I never fancied myself as a lesbian with submissive and dominant desires yet here I am with you enjoying myself,” Cathy countered lightly. “She did admit that she’d fantasized about it. I think seeing you dancing and playing with yourself gave her the confidence she needed. Frankly I’m pretty sure you’re that girl’s hero now.”

Amy tried to brush the comment off but her cheeks were flushing, glowing with pride at the thought of helping Brooke. Seeing the way the formerly shy girl was laughing as she stripped made her feel proud in a way she’d never felt in her life. Suddenly Amy felt the full impact of it in her heart, the warm glow of knowing that this is what she should be using her powers for. Helping people accomplish their goals instead of making them serve her selfish wishes. With a content smile stamped on her face Amy caught herself nearly about to thank Cathy for putting her through all of this punishment. Sure being Cathy’s submissive humiliation slave might have helped make her a better person but it didn’t mean she was about to forgive the girl once she got back in control. Cathy was still gonna suffer for everything she put Amy through.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Cathy suddenly hissed in her ear, taking her by surprise. Amy was caught in the headlights, floundering as the dark haired girl broke into a wicked grin.

“I- no, it’s not…”

“You want to go out there and join her, don’t you?”

Amy stared blankly for a moment, so certain that she was about to be punished it took her brain a few seconds to process what Cathy had really said. Cathy took her stunned silence as embarrassment and laughed, reaching her hand in between Amy’s legs and grinding her fingers into the latex covering her dripping pussy.

“I saw you staring at Brooke, rubbing your thighs together. You want to play with her for everyone to see, don’t you?”

Amy turned away, then quickly muttered a quiet yes, before Cathy started to wonder what the blonde was really plotting.

“Well, I think you should get out there too. Although maybe I set the sensitivity just a tad too high.”

“You think? My brain basically shut off from overload just from flashing my tits.”

Cathy turned her eyes away, frowning guiltily. “Sorry about that. How about for the rest of the day you’re skin is still sensitive, but only about half as powerful. This way you can still function while you enjoy yourself.”

Amy considered asking for the trigger to be shut off completely but thought better about pushing her luck. Besides, that had been the best orgasm of her life hands down. Even half of that was bound to be amazing.

“Alright, I can live with that.” Amy tugged at the torn material, shreds of the blue latex hanging down below her exposed rack. “It’s a shame I ripped up the costume though. I actually kind of liked it.”

Cathy tittered and held up one of the bags from the costume shop, revealing a second set of the blue costume with a flourish. “I got two of them. Honestly the second you told me about the character getting her costume ripped up I thought of this fun little sensitivity trigger and knew I had to do it. But I got you a spare for you to still enjoy.”

Amy took the packaged costume, trying to hide back a big grin and failing. It actually kind of surprised her to think of Cathy as caring about her.

“You earned a nice reward for yourself, Amy. Now get on out there. Brooke needs some company.”

The busty girl rolled her eyes but got to her feet, placing the sealed costume aside on the bed and marched over to join an overjoyed Brooke.

“You’re back! Good thing you recovered.” Brooke pulled Amy in close and whispered nervously in her ear. “I’m kind of completely naked and don’t have anything else to take off, and I’m too nervous to, you know, touch myself just yet.”

Amy gave her a reassuring grin. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you out.” She caught a glimpse of the computer behind Brooke, her enormous breasts on full display. Instantly warm pleasure kissed at her exposed skin and Amy purred dreamily at the familiar sensation. The feeling felt more comforting than overpowering now, no longer short circuiting her mind. Brooke reached out and gently groped at Amy’s chest, the taller girl letting out an encouraging moan. Yes, this was more like it. The costumed women swayed to the music, kissing for the camera as they played with each others breasts. Finally Amy couldn’t handle any more and broke the kiss, whimpering into Brooke’s ear.

“I want you to rip my costume off,” she whispered, barely able to contain the excitement in her words.

“You want me to strip you for the show? We could try and save the costume still.”

Amy shook her head, goosebumps running over her as she imagined the sweet, exquisite feeling she felt in her breasts spreading to the rest of her body. The sensation was sweet, like warm honey being spread over her skin before being lapped up by a loving tongue. She needed more.

“Tear it to shreds. Expose me. Please.”

Brooke giggled, smiling eyes showing through the goggles. “Well if you insist.”

Amy moaned at the sound of the tearing suit, Brooke taking the costume in her hands and ripping it open over her stomach, letting the powerful pleasure seep through. Brooke worked delicately, tearing the latex in spots over her arms and legs. She made sure to never let the rips connect, so that the costume remained more or less in tact on Amy, through shredded to ribbons that hung off of her. Amy certainly seemed to love it from the way she was writhing and whimpering in bliss. The audience loved the show as well, the ringing bells of their tips pouring in as Brooke went about her work.

Wiggling her ass for the camera Brooke got down on her knees, kissing her way down Amy’s stomach. By now the costume was nearly completely ruined, though the strained strips of blue latex that still clung to her body made an almost spider-web design, strangely beautiful and erotic. With Brooke kneeling in front of her Amy let herself be spun around, surrendering herself to whatever Brooke had in mind as her thoughts swam lazily through the soothing pleasure that the hypnosis gave her.

“Now the part everyone’s been waiting for,” Brooke announced happily, cupping Amy’s ass in her hands. She took the costume in her fingers, Amy yelping as the other girl pinched her ass in the process. Then Brooke yanked and the costume tore away to reveal the cheerleaders pert ass cheeks, turning the costume’s into a latex thong. With her rear on full display Amy felt on the edge of orgasm, the encouraging bells from the audience ringing away madly.

“Soooo goooood,” Amy moaned, toes curling.

“I’m not done yet,” Brooke teased. Spinning Amy around once again she put her directly in front of the computer, forcing her legs apart. Amy gasped, knowing what was coming next and tried to prepare herself for the intense pleasure. She tried to imagine how the warm hypnotic pulses of pleasure would feel directly against her pussy lips, vibrating right against her clit and honestly couldn’t imagine what it would do to her. Yet Brooke wasn’t done teasing her yet, trailing her finger along Amy’s sensitive thighs and listening to the blonde’s frustrated moans.

“What’s wrong, Amy? Are you that eager to have everyone see your pussy? See how wet you are?”

“Y-yes. I need- need it,” she panted.

“Such a horny little slut, isn’t she?” Brooke said to the camera, laughing.

Amy’s face went red at the humiliation but she couldn’t deny how soaked she was, her lust seeping out of the tight latex to drip down her thighs. Thankfully she felt Brooke’s fingers slip into the costume, fingertips brushing her slick pussy. This was it, relief at last. Then before she could have her release a voice cut them off.

“Mind if I have the honors?”

Amy’s eyes snapped open and saw Cathy standing next to them, wearing a bright yellow leather jacket that hung down to her knees, wrapped tight around her. Cathy smiled at her, eyes hidden behind pink plastic glasses. The black haired girl shifted on her feet, clearly uncomfortable in front of the camera, but after seeing Brooke and Amy get over their stage fright she couldn’t resist getting in on the fun.

“I didn’t know you bought a costume too,” Amy tried to say casually, but her trembling body revealed how close she was to cumming.

“Yup, Jubilee from the X-Men, I always thought she was sexy.”

Brooke laughed. “It looks great. But when did you buy the rest of the costume? I only managed to find the jacket and glasses for you.”

Biting her lip Cathy opened up the jacket and revealed her nude, toned body underneath. “Silly me, I must have completely forgotten.”

The other girls laughed, Cathy smiling in delight as even the chatroom sent encouragement for her to continue. She slipped the leather jacket to the ground, posing for the camera nervously before she slipped down to join Brooke on her knees.

“Didn’t think you’d be up for this,” Amy muttered, still trying to control herself.

“I couldn’t let you girls have all the fun, after all.” Cathy cupped her hand against Amy’s pussy, feeling the slick heat radiating through the blue latex that still covered it. Amy whimpered, pleading under her breath. “Let’s not keep the audience waiting then.”

With Brooke and Cathy on either side they tore the latex covering her crotch apart, stripping it away and exposing Amy’s pink cunt to the camera. Instantly Amy was hit by the orgasm, shaking in ecstasy as the audience watched. Shaking because there was an audience watching. Cathy climbed up the cumming girl, wrapping her arms around Amy’s waist to hold her tight and kiss at her enormous tits. When it seemed like the orgasm was nearly over Cathy kissed Amy on the lips, the blonde too dazed to resist.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Amy finally managed.

“Just having fun. Unless you want to stop.”

Amy studied her eyes, wondering if there was some kind of a trap here. But they were on camera, Cathy just as exposed. And it was a question, not an order. Odds were that Cathy would let her walk away, happy enough to stay and play with Brooke. Licking her lips she tasted the smaller girl’s lip gloss, a sweet strawberry taste.

“No. Let’s have fun,” the cheerleader replied, kissing Cathy back for the camera to watch. The rest of the show was a blur of dancing, grinding and kissing, exploring as many poses and acts as they could think of while the audience cheered and the tips poured in. It was an hour later before they finally shut the camera off, Brooke excitedly thinking of the dozens of costumes she would be able to buy from the profits. Amy and Cathy were laid out on the floor, too exhausted to move. Gently Cathy slid her hand into Amy’s to hold it weakly, smiling at her. Amy found herself smiling back. And it was only as she was walking home that she realized that Cathy hadn’t given a command for the rest of the show, allowing Amy to decide to be a part of everything herself.

“Maybe we can find some way to work everything out,” Amy muttered to herself as she walked into her bedroom. Then she noticed who was sitting in her chair and froze, taken back.

“Dianne?”