The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 19

Arching her back Amy came hard, legs twitching at the divine sensation of Gina’s tongue between her legs. Gina sat on all fours beneath her with blank, almost dreamy eyes, but even if her mind was empty her tongue was delightfully alive. Still sensitive after the orgasm Amy could barely keep back her excited gasps as the hypnotized Gina flicked her tongue over her clit. She’d found that even deep in trance Gina was somehow still perfectly capable of teasing her. Running a hand through Gina’s blonde and pink hair Amy was tempted to let her continue and go another round, but the laughter coming from outside reminded her that there was a pool party they were missing. Regretfully she pushed Gina’s head away.

“That’s enough for now, Gina. You can clean yourself up and get dressed.”

“Yes Amy.”

A delighted smile swept over Amy’s face as she watched Gina stand up and slide her swimsuit back on. There was just something about hearing the utter devotion in a girl’s voice that she’d missed terribly. In a way the sensation of having control over another’s mind was even more fantastic than she remembered, and maybe it was because Amy had seriously started to worry she’d be stuck as Cathy’s slave for the rest of her life. But the tables have turned, Amy reminded herself smugly as she slipped her bikini bottoms back on.

“Now Cathy’s my slave and I can abuse her as much as I want,” she whispered, staring at her reflection in the mirror.

“What was that, Amy?” Gina was wiping up the pussy juices that had dripped down her chin but now she spun about, standing at attention. Her voice wasn’t completely emotionless but the words were slow, as if coming from miles away. All that remained in the cheerleaders pink dyed head was the desire to serve Amy in any way possible.

“Nothing, slave. You can go ahead and wake up now.”

Gina nodded, remaining at attention. Her head tilted to the side as her eyes fluttered in confusion, as if surprised to hear herself capable of thinking again. Amy adjusted her top in the mirror and waited until Gina began to blink rapidly, then broke into a wide grin.

“Woo, head rush,” Gina muttered, embarrassed. “You know, I really had no idea eating you out would be so much fun, Amy.”

“Well, I enjoy going down on you too,” said Amy with a laugh. From the first time her tits had put Gina under she’d always been extremely obedient, but out of trance she’d always held on to that bitter personality of hers. Now however she was cheerful, even friendly. Was it really possible that her short time under Cathy’s control was able to turn her personality around so completely? Even with herself back in control of her power Amy still found it strange to think of Gina as a friend.

“I’m serious, Amy. Going down on you is like a meditative experience. Like I just let my tongue do all the thinking and I just kind of… drift off. It’s honestly really relaxing.”

“You don’t say,” Amy replied without much commitment. “Come on, we should hurry up before the others wonder where we went.”

Gina shrugged. “They’ll probably think we just went to hook up somewhere.”

Amy’s cheeked turned red and she looked away. “I guess I do have a bit of a reputation.”

“Nah, the girls just know how irresistible you are,” Gina laughed as she gave Amy a friendly spank on the ass. Amy blushed deeper and followed her out of the bedroom.

“So. Gina.” Amy bit her lip, wondering how to ask the strange question. “I know you just said you liked licking my pussy but… I remember you said you weren’t a lesbian. So, um, are you okay with…?”

“I’m okay with hooking up with you,” Gina said to Amy’s relief. “And maybe the other girls. I don’t know, everyone’s doing it so it can’t be all that bad. But I wouldn’t date you.”

Amy blinked. “Oh. I understand,” she said, a little hurt. Gina quickly spun around and gave her a tight hug.

“I didn’t mean that as like an insult. I just mean that you’re not my type.”

“I guess that does make me feel better,” Amy admitted. Then she gave a mischievous smile. “So who is your type?”

“Get me drunk and maybe I’ll tell you,” Gina laughed. “For now lets get back to the party. Hope Cathy didn’t mind you putting her in charge of taking care of everyone.”

“Oh, don’t worry about our newest member,” Amy said with a smug grin. “Cathy was more than happy to oblige me.”

* * *

If Cathy found that any stereotype about the cheerleading squad was true it was that the girls knew how to throw a party. Most of the girls were splashing around in Gina’s enormous pool, squealing and giggling with delight as they played every childish game they could think of. Heidi was manning the grill with an apron wrapped over her blue bikini, serving up delicious burgers to the whole squad when they came running up out of the pool. Everywhere Cathy turned she saw some display of that overwhelming happiness that every one of the cheerleaders seemed to possess. Ever since discovering the truth of Amy’s hypnotic breasts Cathy had always chalked that peppiness up to some tinkering the captain must have done to their brains, but now that she was spending actual time with the team it was clear that the cheerleaders genuinely were this happy most of the time.

“Oh Cathy, I need another drink over here,” a cheerleader named Nancy said from across the deck, tinkling an empty glass of ice.

Cathy shivered with excitement as she ran over, the tight red bikini she’d borrowed from Kristin squeezing her slim body teasingly as she moved. Kristin had been more than happy to lend her a spare bikini for the pool party when Cathy had asked. Apparently having a threesome with someone and their girlfriend was a quick way of becoming close friends.

The swimsuit mostly fit since she and the black cheerleader were around the same size, except in the only places that mattered. The bikini top needed at least a b-cup to keep it in place, which meant that with her flat chest any time Cathy bent over the loose top would reveal her erect nipples to anyone looking. Not to mention Cathy’s fuller ass which, round and toned from years of track, would swallow up the tight red bikini bottoms with every step, making the swimsuit ride a little higher to expose her ass whenever she moved. Cathy had spent the whole party blushing as she had to keep yanking the swimsuit back down to cover herself, and every single time it had earned a condescending little laugh from Amy. Before that would have pissed Cathy off to be so under her power. But now Cathy’s heart fluttered whenever she saw Amy smile, and no matter how embarrassing it might be Cathy always made sure she had her rear facing Amy to give her a show each time.

Cathy scooped up the empty glass from Nancy, a mousy little cheerleader that thanked her for the good service. She knew it was innocent but Cathy couldn’t stop her mind from replacing the idea of good service as serving like a good slave, which made her just a little wetter each time she was thanked.

“Anyone else need a drink?” Cathy asked the other cheerleaders lounging in the sun chairs, hoping there were more girls she could help. To her luck Margaret and Okiko offered up their empty glasses too.

Margaret smiled shyly as Cathy bent down to get her glass, the red top hanging down and giving Margaret a clear view of Cathy’s perky tits. She took Cathy’s hand and pulled her in closer, whispering in her ear.

“Um, Cathy, if you need some double sided tape for your top I can lend you some.”

Cathy glanced down at Margaret’s large tits, nearly spilling out of her yellow one piece. The busty girl really would need help to stop her tits from bouncing free at the slightest movement. Cathy just put on a cheerful smile and shook her head.

“Thanks Margaret but I’m alright.”

Margaret seemed to blush a little more, embarrassed for Cathy. “You know when you lean down everyone can see your…”

“We’re all girls here,” Cathy replied with a secretive smile, taking the empty cup from her. Margaret seemed to accept that and let it go. Cathy felt her blood beating a little hotter, knowing that everyone could see her. But it wasn’t like she had a right to cover herself up. If Amy wanted the cheerleaders to see as much of her body as possible then Cathy would happily do so, no matter how humiliating. In fact, she was doing it because it was such a humiliating experience. Trying to hide her excitement Cathy bent down towards Okiko in the next chair over.

The Japanese girl gave a high pitched laugh as Cathy took her cup. “If we knew you were going to wait on us hand and foot we would have invited you to join the cheer squad sooner.”

Cathy laughed it off and innocently replied “Just want to make a good impression on everyone.”

“You’ve certainly won me over,” Okiko said with another laugh. Cathy was about to walk off when she felt a tug on the back of her bikini shorts. She watched in shock as Okiko tugged on her already tight shorts, grinning wide as she stuffed a one dollar bill into Cathy’s bikini. “For the great service.”

Nancy doubled over with laughter as Cathy’s cheeks burned bright red. In the chair next to them Margaret pouted.

“You guys, don’t be mean to Cathy. She’s not a stripper, she’s just trying to be nice.”

“Oh, I don’t mind at all,” Cathy quickly chimed in, her cheeks still bright red. “It’s okay, Margaret, I thought it was funny too. And I mean… I wanna be helpful so…” She gulped, wondering what she was saying, but then her eyes settled on Amy walking out of the back door with Gina in tow. The busty blonde made her way over to get a burger from Heidi but turned her head to spy on Cathy, watching with interest. Clearly she was hoping her little slave would do something fun. Determined Cathy put on a flirtatious grin and leaned down between Margaret and Okiko.

“If you girls want I’d be happy to be your private stripper, too. All you have to do is ask.”

Nancy and Margaret chuckled nervously as they blushed, but Okiko stared down Cathy with a tight frown on her face.

“Bull,” Okiko said and folded her arms. “It’s a cute joke but I’m calling you on your bluff, Cathy.”

Cathy shuffled on her feet indecisively before quickly walking away, leaving Okiko to bask in the warm glow of being right.

“You don’t have to be so hard on her,” Margaret mumbled. “Of course Cathy was joking, but you started it by putting money in her thong.”

Okiko looked away guiltily but covered it with a smug smile. Lounging back on the chair she shut her eyes and said “I know that, but if Cathy thinks she can waltz onto the cheer squad she has to learn to put her money where her mouth is.”

Something moved in front of her and blocked the sun so Okiko opened her eyes, surprised to see Cathy standing over her with that same seductive grin. She handed the drinks in her hands off to Nancy and Margaret, never taking her eyes off Okiko.

“Think I’m going to apologize?” Okiko snapped. Sure she was being mean but that didn’t mean she was about to appear weak in front of the new girl.

“Not at all, I just think you’d rather see me put myself in your lap.”

Frozen from shock Okiko could only watch as Cathy slipped a leg over the chair, planting herself down on Okiko’s lap. Cathy leaned in close, licking her lips. In a quiet voice she whispered “Then after you can decide what I should be using my mouth for.”

Okiko trembled from that warm, light weight of Cathy on top of her. Then held up her hands and laughed.

“Okay, you got me. I’ll admit I’m impressed.”

Cathy wrapped her arm’s around the Japanese girl’s neck and gently began to grind against her, smiling as Okiko’s eyes became glued to Cathy’s perky tits inches from her face. “How can you be impressed? I haven’t even started stripping for you.”

Now Okiko smirked, meeting her gaze. “Oh, so you wanna play lesbian chicken?” Suddenly she reached up and caught Cathy’s hair in a firm grip. Careful that it wouldn’t hurt (well, not too much) she pulled Cathy down to her level, the shorter girl letting out a pathetic moan. “Be careful starting something you can’t finish.”

Cathy seemed to melt into the commanding hand that held her, her eyes rolling with desire before they fixed on Okiko. “I’m more than ready for whatever you want, Okiko.” Before she could stop her Cathy leaned in and kissed at Okiko’s shoulder, letting her tongue out to lick up along the side of her neck. Okiko writhed underneath her and let out a cute little gasp. Cathy nibbled at her ear while she began to slide her body in a sensual rhythm. In a husky voice she whispered in the Japanese girl’s ear. “And who says it has to be a game of chicken? If you want me all you have to do is ask.”

Okiko looked into Cathy’s eyes and saw that the girl was 100% serious. She gulped nervously, trying to ignore how good that lithe body was grinding against her. Okiko felt the hair tangled in her hand, turning Cathy’s head to the side and earning a delighted gasp from Cathy. She wondered where Amy had found this freak, and why they hadn’t been introduced sooner.

Slowly it dawned on her that she was making a complete spectacle of herself, holding this clearly horny girl by the hair while she rubbed her body up against hers. Beside them Margaret was blushing deeply and trying to hide her face in her hands, but it was still obvious that her eyes were glued with interest to Cathy’s undulating body. Okiko swept her eyes over the rest of the party to find every cheerleader enthusiastically cheering them on, clapping and laughing at the show. Finally her eyes fell on Amy, seated under a big parasol and drinking a screwdriver with a tiny pink umbrella in her glass. The busty cheer captain gave Okiko the smallest of nods, and that somehow gave Okiko the confidence to do anything she wanted, as if she had somehow been given full permission to use Cathy.

She bucked her hips up and pushed Cathy’s legs apart, the shorter girl making a cute, horny little noise as she fell completely into Okiko’s lap, her pussy rubbing against her stomach. Instinctively Cathy started to thrust her hips forward, desperate for more contact. Okiko smiled up into Cathy’s eyes, watching her face melting into an expression of pure need.

“If you’re gonna be our private stripper, than you might as well start by stripping.”

Eyes still clouded with lust Cathy’s mouth broke into a grin. An order. Something to obey. She lived for those now. Gently she reached up to Okiko’s hand, still clinging to a fistful of her hair. She didn’t try to take the girl’s hand away, instead she laid them on top as if meekly asking to be released. Okiko chuckled but let her go. Cathy shook out her short hair and leaned back, trying to stand up as tall as possible on her knees while still keeping her pussy in contact with Okiko. Cathy reached her hands behind her back and snagged them under the bikini top, heart pounding with excitement and, more surprisingly, terror.

She’d never flashed herself in public before. Amy had teased her by making her wear that stupid uniform, and sure she was giving little peeks at her tits in this top, but she hadn’t actually shown anyone her naked body unless they hooked up. Cathy glanced around and saw that now every single cheerleader had their eyes on her, watching to see if she’d go through with it. All the girls had swum over to the side of the pool, giggling excitedly. Even Heidi was wringing her apron in her hands and biting her lip in anticipation, the freckled girl completely oblivious to the fact that the burgers she was supposed to be tending were burning on the grill. And most of all there was Amy, her Mistress.

For a second Cathy paused, remembering how Amy had shown mercy before. She’d brought Cathy right up to the point of being naked in public but had always pulled back, never really exposing her like that. She studied Amy’s face and saw the nervous expression in her eyes, the same hint of fear that Cathy was feeling now, and in that moment she knew that Amy wouldn’t force her to do this, that she’d be kind enough to put a stop to it before Cathy truly humiliated herself in such a permanent way. Cathy even smiled as she saw Amy opening her mouth to tell them to put a stop to it. She almost felt touched to know that her mistress would care that much.

And before Amy was able to say a word Cathy ripped the top off, the party erupting in triumphant cheers. Cathy tried to angle herself around so all of the girls could see her bare breasts, and was becoming extremely self conscious about how incredibly small her tits were. Luckily for her the partying cheerleaders didn’t care at all. They all began cheering and applauding her, some even chanting her name. Cathy blushed deeply and felt Okiko’s hands on her hips, the Japanese girl shaking her head and looking as if she couldn’t possibly be more impressed.

Cathy checked on Amy last, happy to see her Mistress staring in utter disbelief. She supposed she couldn’t blame Amy for being stunned; just this morning Cathy had been begging not to be forced to flash her fellow students, and now here she was showing off her tits and grinning as if it were the best thing ever. Cathy flashed Amy a wide grin, hoping to somehow tell Amy that she was going to be full of surprises now that she’d given up on resisting. The crowd still calling her name Cathy swung her top around and let it go, sending the red top flying away…

And smacking into the face of some older woman in a business suit that Cathy had never seen in her life.

The party crashed to a stop, everyone staring between the topless Cathy, who was still riding on top of Okiko’s lap, and the middle-aged blonde woman who had just walked out of the house. The stranger picked the bikini top up between her fingers and lifted it off of her shoulder, sneering at it like it was some toxic substance she’d come in contact with. Then her piercing blue eyes settled on Cathy with an expression that could only be described as seething hatred.

Quietly Gina scuttled out of the pool, eyes cast down on the ground as she tried to put on a smile.

“Um, hi Mom. You’re home early.”