The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 2

Cathy stood outside the blue suburban home, heart pumping in her ears. Her system had never felt so wired before, not even before a huge conference meet. But then she’d never blackmailed someone before. Without realizing the slim girl had slipped a hand into her pants packet, feeling the reassuring weight of her phone. And stored inside was the video of Amy Vanderbilt hypnotizing another student with her breasts. Cathy smiled to herself, knowing it was far more than that. She’d practically reduced poor Beth to the status of a sex slave and with how smoothly the process went the athlete was ready to bet that Amy had done to same to plenty of other unsuspecting girls.

After watching the video over and over simply to assure herself that yes, this had in fact taken place (and once while she masturbated, Cathy would never allow herself to admit how hot it was to see a girl made so powerless) Cathy had tried to remember just how much Amy had seemed to change this past year. In their early years she was quiet, studious, a little too introverted for her own good. She’d developed her monster breasts early, the extra attention only making the poor girl sink deeper into her shell. Cathy could hardly even remember much about her beyond that she admitted she was a lesbian in junior year, though most of their classmates had thought this was a ruse to get the boys in school to stop trying to hit on her over her massive rack.

But when Senior year began everything changed. Gone was the forgettable but polite Amy, instead she returned overbearing and overconfident. She started skipping classes and still received top marks. Suddenly became Captain of the cheerleader squad when even Cathy was more flexible than her. Not to mention stealing Dianna, the quarterbacks girlfriend, for her own. They’d all chalked it up to Amy finally taking advantage of her huge breasts for her own personal gain, but now Cathy realized that the truth was far more insidious. With the cheerleader actually able to hypnotize anyone with her breasts and erase their memory of it Amy might be capable of doing anything if she continued unchecked.

That’s what gave the flat-chested track star the courage she needed to act, Cathy marching towards the door. Someone had to put a stop to the brainwashing bimbo. And if that meant humiliating Amy then Cathy was sure to enjoy it all the more.

She knocked on the front door, unsure of how exactly to begin blackmailing someone aside from using a robotic voice on the phone or writing a letter out of clipped out words and truthfully Cathy didn’t have the patience for all that. The athlete supposed if Amy answered she would just whip out her phone and play the video, watch her unbearable attitude shatter as the girl realized she was caught. Just as Cathy was starting to crave watching the popular girl suffer the door opened and a middle-aged man answered the door. He smiled openly, blue eyes shining, both of which he seemed to have passed on to his daughter.

“Hi there,” Mr. Vanderbilt said easily, “Can I help you?”

“Um, hi. I’m here to see Amy,” Cathy answered lamely, caught off guard.

“I’m afraid she doesn’t want to be disturbed,” he replied instantly, still smiling as he began to shut the door, as if that settled the matter.

“Wh-wait!”

Mr. Vanderbilt stopped the door but only left it open a crack. Cathy’s thoughts raced, trying to think of an excuse to enter. Then she thought back to the video and blurted out “Amy told me to come up to see her. That I should come up right away.” It was close enough to what the cheerleader had instructed to Beth, ordering her to come over anytime she commanded. Hopefully the nerdy girl wasn’t the exception and Amy’s parents were used to strange girls appearing out of the blue. Mr. Vanderbilt did the impossible task of smiling wider and held the door open, Cathy cheering to herself.

“Why didn’t you say so? Amy’s friends should go right up to see her immediately.”

Cathy stepped inside and admired the nicely decorated home. Clearly they had a bit of money and plenty of taste, the walls lined with beautiful paintings. Cathy expected some questions from Amy’s father but instead the older man simply turned on his heel and headed away without a word. Curious Cathy followed, watching as he sat down at a dining table and picked up the newspaper he must have been reading before. The slim girl shrugged, supposing he didn’t have any problems with a complete stranger wandering around.

Suddenly someone patted her shoulder and Cathy spun in alarm, afraid to find herself staring at a pair of massive hypnotic breasts and becoming brainwashed. Instead she was only partially right, discovering that she’d been snuck up on by a forty year old version of Amy. Her mother had dark brown hair and some freckles but with her own incredible bust Amy had picked the right set of genes to inherit.

“Uh, sorry about that,” Cathy apologized, “You startled me is all.”

Mrs. Vanderbilt just smiled, like a waitress waiting for you to give your order. A smile full of patience and hospitality but no actual warmth behind it.

“Are you okay, Mrs. Vanderbilt?”

The woman continued to smile for a few moments before answering, as if she were on a delay. “I’m doing just fine. Thank you.” Then Mrs. Vanderbilt returned back to that almost vacant expression.

An ice cube must have slipped down Cathy’s shirt as she shivered from the cold touch. Had Amy hypnotized her own parents? Then she realized it probably would have been stupid not to. If the popular girl was seducing girls left and right and bringing her new toys home her parents would probably have started asking questions. And no doubt brainwashed parents would never ask her to do any chores or pitch in around the house. She’d have the place run exactly as she wanted. It made sense then, but still Cathy thought it seemed like a cruel thing to do.

“Do you know what Amy can do?” Cathy suddenly asked the cheerleader’s mom.

Mrs. Vanderbilt hardly reacted. “Amy’s such a special girl,” she finally answered. “She and her friends deserve their privacy. We’d never think of intruding.”

Then finally the light switch clicked and Cathy realized why both parents had hardly seemed to notice her presence at all. If Amy had instructed them to ignore everything she and her playmates did within the house, then maybe they had taken that to mean ignoring the girls that came over altogether. Cathy turned to study Mr. Vanderbilt and realized that she had been standing in the kitchen doorway this whole time. She stepped aside and Mrs. Vanderbilt seemed to visibly relax beside her, casually walking into the kitchen as though she hadn’t been standing in place not noticing Cathy for over a minute.

“There you are honey,” her husband said at the table, staring intently at the paper. “What’s for dinner?”

Mrs. Vanderbilt took a seat opposite him, picking up a paperback novel. “A meatloaf is in the oven, should be ready in a few hours.”

Cathy leaned over the table, staring back and forth between the married couple. She even reached over and waved her hands before their eyes but the adults refused to even notice she existed. So this is what a ghost felt like, she thought excited. She plucked the newspaper out of Mr. Vanderbilt’s hands and put it down on the table, the man remaining fixed with hands holding nothing open before easily reaching out to pick the paper back up. He flipped it open as easily as if teleporting newspapers were a common nuisance.

Cathy knew she should be focusing on Amy but it was almost a voyeuristic thrill being invisible like this. Her eyes settled on Mrs. Vanderbilt’s enormous breasts, temptation getting the better of her. Besides, there was no way even they can be so brainwashed that-

Cathy’s hands cupped her breasts, her fingers melting into the impossibly soft flesh under the smooth fabric. She squeezed them tenderly, surprised at the slight weight of lifting them up. Mrs. Vanderbilt turned to the next page of her novel. She really can’t notice a thing, Cathy thought wildly. Then she noticed the older woman’s nipples poking into her palms and the way her cheeks were turning bright red. So she’s getting turned on, but does she know why? Do they know I’m here but just think it would be impolite to mention anything? Cathy was about to take her ‘test’ further, but realized she was getting sidetracked.

She had a cheerleader to ruin.

* * *

Amy was hard at work on her homework. Which means she was busy eating some snacks and watching premium cable channels while across town four of her classmates diligently completed her homework for her. It was all going like clockwork until there was a knock at the door. Amy grunted angrily and snapped off the TV. She was going to have to do some reprogramming if her parents thought knocking on their daughter’s door was acceptable behavior.

She threw open the door furious and froze at the sight of the petite track star in front of her. Cathy grinned and marched into the room. Amy retreated backwards, thrown off by her confidence too much to worry about why she was intruding at first. The way the slim girl was staring at her hungrily Amy would have sworn Cathy was here to hypnotize her. Except her tits were too small to even jiggle much less entrance anyone. Remembering her own powerful breasts Cathy stopped, ready to reassert herself.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“Here to give you some payback that you richly deserve,” Cathy snapped back.

Amy smirked, one hand playing with the hem of her T-shirt. Thankfully it was a loose kind that she could pull down instantly. Of course with the size of her breasts she’d have to ruin the shirt to free her tits, but once Amy was done with her Cathy would be more than happy to pay for a new one. Not to mention an all new wardrobe for being such a nuisance. But why was she here in the first place?

“Alright fine, so what’s your plan?”

“Blackmail,” Cathy answered simply.

Amy grit her teeth. Fine, so she might have caught a picture of her hooking up with another girl. Make her seem like a slut in school, or ruin her relationship with Dianna. Of course Dianna would never consider leaving her no matter what fun her girlfriend might get up to.

“What do you want? Money? Place on the cheer squad?”

Cathy let out a hollow laugh. Amy was starting to lose her patience.

“Fine, then what?”

“Maybe you better watch first.” Cathy took out her phone and turned on the video, Amy leaning in curiously. Instantly her eyes went wide with shock, realizing it was video from yesterday. Amy watched as the video showed her using her tits to hypnotize Beth, forcing the chubby girl to become her own brainwashed sex toy. The cheerleader shot a hard glance at Cathy who was smirking as if this video was the golden ticket.

Amy tried to hide her fear, saying “Pretty good video, very hot. Maybe I’ll keep it for my collection.” How the hell did she miss Cathy sneaking in to spy on her? When did she find out about her power anyway? Did she stumble into it or had Cathy been watching her all along?

“Thought you’d enjoy it. Little keep sake of you taking advantage of your classmate. I’m sure she’s not the only one though. Tits like yours could make you a whole bunch of friends.” Cathy kept on giving that confident grin that only pissed Amy off more.

“See I was trying to figure out what you had,” Amy replied. “I get to have quite a bit of fun with our classmates and honestly it could have been anything. But you figuring out my special little power, that I didn’t expect.”

“Well you weren’t really hiding them all that well. Your tits are always threatening to burst out.”

“No, I mean that if you found out I can hypnotize people why the hell would you come here and confront me in person?”

Cathy’s grin faltered, just enough for Amy to see that the girl really hadn’t thought this out very well. The thin athlete tried to recover. “Because this isn’t the only copy of the video.”

“Probably, but you know where they all are. I’ll just tell you to delete them and I’m in the clear.” Amy began to advance now, Cathy backing away to the closed door.

“I told my friend I was coming here. If I don’t call her back in an hour she’ll release the video and everyone will know!”

“I doubt you thought that far ahead. And even if you did then she’d still hear from you. You’ll tell her it was all a big mistake and that she should come over to discuss it. Then your friend will help pay the price too.”

Cathy held her ground now, knowing if she backed up any more she’d trap herself against the door. Amy still had one hand at the hem of her shirt, the other gently taking hold of the bottom.

“I’ll duck out of the way. Second I see your tits come into view and I’ll dodge.”

“Breasts as lovely as mine?” Amy smirked. “You’ll never be able to resist them, bitch.”

Cathy’s muscles were tight and coiled, ready to spring into action. She was so focused on catching Amy before she flashed her that her eyes were laser focused on the girl’s hands. So when the cheerleader suddenly kicked out her foot Cathy was caught off guard and went tumbling back to the door. She grunted, doubling over but tried to jump out of the way. That’s when she saw the flash of white as Amy stripped off her shirt.

Cathy rolled to the side, staring intently at the wall as she tried to run. But Amy leapt on her back and dragged them both onto the bed, the two girls shouting and wrestling. Cathy spent most of her free time at the gym and had an amazing body, in a fair fight she easily could have taken Amy in seconds. But the cheerleader had her breasts on display and one look would spell doom for her. So blinded Amy had the advantage on her.

It ended exactly as Cathy feared as she found herself pinned on her back, Amy keeping her arms and legs locked down. The busty blonde was straddling on top of her flat chest, her own breasts hanging down over the slimmer girl’s face. She just needed to open her eyes and it would be over.

“Come on, Cathy, just open your eyes and end this. You’ve already lost.”

“Fuck you! I can keep my eyes closed for days.”

“True, you’re not staring at my breasts yet. But you know what they can do, the power they have. And even just picturing them in your head is enough for them to take hold over you.” Cathy struggled, writhing her head back and forth. “Same way I did it to Beth yesterday. You saw how perfect they are, didn’t you?”

And even as she fought it Cathy found herself remembering the incredible sight of the other girl’s chest, enormous breasts out on display. Cathy let out a whimper, the mental image of her tits refusing to leave her mind.

“There you go, Cathy. Remember how they look, and remember what staring at my breasts does to you.”

“I-it’s not real. I’m not really watching them.”

“But they’re so close, just focus on how easily you can let your eyes slip open. Just a little glimpse is all you need. Knowing how amazing it will be to watch them, to sink down deeper for my breasts. Just give in, they always give in for my breasts.”

Amy grinned as the girl struggled between her thighs, helpless against the inevitable. So many had fought her like this and she would become just another fucktoy for her to enjoy. Cathy suddenly bucked up against her, Amy keeping her balance like a rider taming a wild horse.

The cheerleader caught sight of her reflection in a mirror and in that instant saw her beautiful she was. The dominant blonde, crushing the smaller girl underneath her. It was such a perfect scene she’d have to convince some of the art students to paint it for her. The best part of course was her tits, bouncing divinely as Cathy fought under her. Swaying so perfectly even Amy felt like she was…

Like she was…

Amy’s eyes fluttered, mind reeling slightly.

Cathy had stopped fighting and had nearly given in to the unbearable weight of trying to resist staring at her tits. But just as she was ready to resign her eyes to opening Cathy realized that Amy had stopped moving too. Curious she cocked her head, trying to hear. Was this a new trick to make her look? But she was already on the edge anyway.

“M-my breasts,” Amy muttered. “So perrrfect. You c-can’t look away.”

Cathy heard Amy let out a small, weak moan. “They’re going to taaake you deeper. And deeper. C-can’t resist my breasts.”

Above her Amy was still staring into the mirror, in fact had even turned her hips so that she was facing her reflection. Her hands had slithered up to cup her huge breasts, eyes staring into the mirror absently. The power her breasts held had to be activated, willed to work upon someone else. She’d always figured it was a defense mechanism against trancing everyone in the locker room or hypnotizing herself. Of course she’d never had the guts to actually try using it on herself. Amy had already settled it in her mind that it was impossible.

So when she’d been forcing her will upon Cathy, putting more power into the allure than ever before, the sight of her reflection in the mirror had accidentally exposed her to the same power she’d used against others. Amy was stuck in mid-thought, caught by the entrancing sight of her breasts. She was too instantly absorbed to think of the danger she was caught in. All she could think of were her breasts, how perfect and lovely they were. And how-

“My breasts will take you deeper,” she moaned quietly, instinctively moving into the natural brainwashing rhythm she always used. Her mind was filled only with love for her beautiful breasts as the words played through on their own.

“Remove all resistance,” the other girl said above Cathy, the cheerleader shivering on top of her. “Put you…into a…deep…deep…trance…”

Amy trailed off, drooling slightly. Cathy still wasn’t sure if this was a trap but she decided to take her chance. “Amy, can you hear me?”

The bigger girl stirred, but her breathing remained steady. “Yes.” She answered simply.

“You put yourself into a deep trance, didn’t you?”

“…yes…” Amy said quietly, as if she tried not to admit it.

“Hypnotized by your own huge tits.”

“…yes…hypnotized….by my…huge...br…tits…”

Cathy grinned, still holding her eyes shut.

“How do your boobs work, Amy? Will anyone staring at them go into trance?”

“No…have to…will it to work…”

“Then turn it off,” Cathy said. “But stay in a deep trance, obedient to my words.”

Amy felt her mind shifting gears, the hypnotic power taken away. She felt dizzy, pliant, as if someone had opened up the floor of her mind and she’d gone sliding down into someplace darker, quieter and more open. Something told her she wasn’t supposed to like the voice talking to her. That she’d been angry with her. But…but she would be obedient like the voice had instructed. She didn’t have to like her but Amy would obey her words.

Cathy opened one eye, experimentally. Above her she only saw a huge tract of milky skin, pearly white and impossibly round. After a few seconds of staring at those huge tits above her Cathy didn’t feel herself getting put in trance. And Amy stayed above her, swaying slightly. Cathy grinned now, slowly sliding herself out from between the cheerleader’s legs.

Amy was staring at the mirror still, eyes blank and a thin trail of drool slipping down her chin. Cathy laughed to herself, hardly able to believe it. Forget blackmail, this was better than she could have imagined.

“Serves you right for having such monstrous tits. Having them turn you into my helpless slave.”

The blonde girl shivered, trying to fight. Amy wouldn’t let her talk to her like that. She ruled that school and every girl in it. Cathy wouldn’t get away with talking to her as if she was…was…

“Yes…I’m…your helpless slave.”

“Good girl,” Cathy praised, what little bit of Amy’s thoughts in her mind shivering with disgust. What did this flat-chested bitch plan to do to her?