The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 20

Mrs. Simone continued to glare at the topless Cathy, no doubt hoping that if she oozed enough contempt at the shameless girl Cathy might magically be dressed. Instead Cathy continued to gape in humiliation, not even thinking to try and get off of the lap of the other teenage girl lounging in the beach chair. Mrs. Simone lifted up the red bikini top that Cathy had thrown at her and dropped it neatly into a nearby trashcan. Cathy winced, remembering that she’d borrowed the outfit from Kristin. Finally, with the entire party watching in scared silence, Mrs. Simone finally spoke.

“Young lady, why are you acting like some cheap stripper on my pool deck?”

Cathy’s face turned a deeper shade of red. Clearly she couldn’t admit she’d thrown off her top in an attempt to imitate a stripper for Okiko, the Japanese girl still underneath her.

“Um… so, have you ever heard of truth or dare before?” Cathy asked as innocently as possible.

The well dressed woman rolled her eyes in contempt. “I suppose I should be glad you girls aren’t doing anything worse,” Mrs. Simone scoffed. “At least you’re drinking the cheap booze.”

Gina stood awkwardly dripping pool water onto the deck while Mrs. Simone continued to cast disapproving glares over the party. Hoping to break some of the tension Gina put on a big smile and waved a welcoming hand to all the girls.

“Hey everybody, this is my mom.”

The cheerleaders were about to greet her when Mrs. Simone neatly cut them off.

“Step mom,” she corrected.

“My step mom,” Gina repeated, smile fading.

Suddenly Amy appeared beside Cathy with a canary yellow beach towel, which Cathy gratefully wrapped herself in.

“You must be Mrs. Simone,” Amy said cheerfully, walking up to extend her hand. “Thank you so much for letting the cheer squad use your pool.”

For the first time since she arrived Gina’s step mom seemed to give a genuine smile. “Well as a former cheerleader myself I know how important it is for teams to have time to bond. And at least you girls are in a chemically treated pool rather than risking a dip in some over-bleached above ground pool. It’s important to be conscious of those things when you’re young,” she explained in a patient voice to Amy. “That’s how you make it be thirty four and still have a body like mine.”

Mrs. Simone gave a small spin and even in the sharp business jacket and skirt it was clear that her body was in excellent shape, which she had no problem showing off to the teenage girls. Cathy missed the little display as she was too busy trying to stifle a laugh when she saw Gina sullenly mouth the words ‘thirty nine’ under her breath. As she finished her spin Mrs. Simone caught the smirk on Cathy’s face and went back into her practiced smile that was really a disapproving scowl.

“Enjoy the pool girls, but please try to be decent. This is an exclusive neighborhood after all,” Mrs. Simone said pointedly at Cathy and the bright yellow towel she’d wrapped around her flat chest.

Mrs. Simone turned to leave but Amy ran over in the hopes of smoothing things over.

“I’m Amy by the way. Amy Vanderbilt.”

Gina’s step mom shook the hand with an impossibly strong grip, and seemed to smile when she caught Amy wincing.

“Ah, so you’re the one who took over for Gina as cheer captain.” She studied Amy with the care of a mountain lion choosing her prey. “I’m surprised to see that you’re her replacement, but I suppose you must be extremely skilled,” Mrs. Simone said with a kind laugh. “You must be very coordinated when you’re that top heavy.”

Amy tried to laugh off the insult. “I’m mostly team captain just because I take care of all the organization for the meets and everything. Your daughter is still our top cheerleader without question.”

Mrs. Simone glanced back at Gina, who smiled proudly at her, then turned back looking unconvinced.

“If you’re only captain in name then why don’t you just let Gina switch back to captain. I’m sure if you’re so good at organizing for the team you could be manager or some other title. There’s really no need for you to try and steal the captain’s title from Gina.”

Amy staggered as she struggled to find a response. Mrs. Simone smiled at the hesitation as if she’d won.

“I’m glad we could clear that up. It was nice meeting you, Amy.”

Without another word Mrs. Simone threw Cathy a final disapproving glare as she headed back inside the large house, while Amy stood in place with her mouth hanging open. Cathy slipped off of Okiko’s lap with a quick apology, knowing she had to intervene before Amy snapped. Watching Amy’s neck tense up, hands opening and closing anxiously, it was clear to Cathy how pissed off she was. She’d gotten to learn about Amy’s temper intimately while the buxom blonde was her reluctant slave. But now Amy was in complete control again and free to get her revenge unless Cathy intervened. Even if Gina’s nasty step mom did deserve some payback it would only prove that Cathy had completely failed to rehabilitate Amy. Carefully she made her way to Amy’s side, keeping the towel wrapped tight around herself.

“You okay Amy?”

Amy turned away from the back door where she’d been glaring daggers at Mrs. Simone’s back. “Who me? I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? Gina’s mom was pretty rude.”

“Please, I’ve been bullied a lot worse than that,” Amy replied dismissively. “What about you? She insulted you too, Cathy.”

Cathy found herself blushing, caught off guard that Amy would be concerned about her. She figured Amy would’ve been fine with Cathy being humiliated like that.

“I took my top off myself, so I guess I have to take the blame for that.”

Amy nodded, crossing her arms under her huge tits.

“That was pretty stupid. Even I wouldn’t have made you flash the team while we’re technically in public. Any of Gina’s neighbors could have gotten a good view of you topless.”

“Yeah, but it was worth the risk to have a little fun,” Cathy admitted guiltily.

Gina approached them with an awkward wave. Normally she had the best posture out of anyone, shoulders back and head held high, but now Cathy realized that Gina seemed to look defeated.

“Cathy, Amy, I’m really sorry for my mom. She can be a little… intense.”

“That’s an understatement,” Amy spat, still clearly pissed. Then she seemed to catch herself and the blonde let out a sigh. “But she did have a point. You should really be team captain, Gina. I’ve been thinking it for a while.”

Cathy raised her eyebrows and clapped a hand over her mouth. The towel nearly slipped free and Cathy caught it just before she flashed them again. Gina seemed to be frozen in surprise. Then she laughed and shook her head.

“No, I don’t need to be captain,” Gina replied.

“You deserve it. You’re the best person on the team.”

“And I was a conceited bitch for it,” Gina said, cutting Amy off. “I was obsessed with being the best and making sure everyone knew it. That’s why I humiliated you when you had tried out for the team, Amy. I was afraid people would like you more so I wanted to tear you down. Honestly I think you taking over as captain was the best thing for me.” Gina offered a smile that warmed Amy’s heart.

“I’m glad to hear that,” Amy said awkwardly, putting her hands behind her back. “But I don’t think your step mom feels the same way.”

“I’ll go talk to her, don’t worry.” Gina seemed to hesitate for a moment then went on into the house after her step mom.

Cathy peeked around to make sure that none of the other cheerleaders could overhear before she leaned in next to Amy and whispered “Gina’s step mom really was kind of a bitch.” Amy snickered and Cathy found herself laughing along too. With all the time they’d spent tormenting and enslaving each other Cathy couldn’t recall the two of them just laughing like normal people, and it felt pretty good. “I’ll be honest I’m surprised you haven’t brainwashed Mrs. Simone to be nicer.”

“I’ve never met her before,” Amy admitted. “She was always off on business trips filming infomercials. Or starring in commercials. Some kind of ‘mercial’ thing that pays really well.” Noticing Cathy adjusting her yellow towel Amy stepped over to the trash can and carefully removed the cute red top that Mrs. Simone had thrown away. Cathy accepted it guiltily.

“I can’t believe she threw Kristin’s top in the trash just because I accidentally tossed it at her. And the way she spoke to you I’m shocked you didn’t flash her and give her an attitude adjustment.” Cathy bit her lip, then figured that a good slave would be honest no matter what. “I don’t think I’d really blame you if you did.”

Amy grinned. “I thought you were trying to cure me of my wicked ways.”

Cathy blushed deeper in shame, which only made it funnier to Amy.

“It’s not worth the effort of hypnotizing her. Besides, I’m enjoying the party too much.”

Smiling with relief Cathy turned her attention to putting her top back on. Only now that she was looking she saw some mustard stains on the swimsuit. Amy saw it too and frowned. “Come on, we’ll go clean it off in the sink. It’ll be good as new for you to give back to Kristin.”

“Thanks Mistress,” Cathy replied, then gasped as she realized what she said out loud.

Amy couldn’t help but smile. “You’re really taking to being a slave again, Cathy. Better be careful or you might not be able to resist at all before long.” Amy laughed teasingly and went through the door, leaving Cathy to only blush deeper. She still had to think of a way to admit to Amy that she’d already given in completely to her fate as a sex slave.

The problem was wondering how Amy would react. If she found out that she had total control over Cathy would she only humiliate her further as punishment for everything she did to Amy? Cathy shook off the stressful thoughts and went on into the kitchen after Amy. She just had to hope that Amy would show some mercy, which wasn’t a very comforting thought. But Cathy knew that her mistress was capable of being nice when she felt like it. Her confession was just a matter of timing.

She walked into the kitchen and saw Amy already at the sink. They seemed to be all alone. Cathy was getting ready to confess her feelings when she realized that Amy was standing rigid by the sink, holding her breath and her fists clenched so tight her knuckles were white.

“Amy?”

The blonde didn’t answer, and instead Cathy heard Mrs. Simone shouting angrily from the next room.

“I didn’t realize my stepdaughter was such a coward.”

Instantly anxious, Cathy snuck up besides Amy and could see into the next room, where Mrs. Simone was shouting at a scared looking Gina. The poor girl appeared completely beaten, all of her confidence gone.

“You really let that girl take the team from you? I thought I’d raised you strong enough to take on some cheap slut like that.”

Gina shivered. “Amy’s not a slut, mom. She’s actually nice and—”

“I don’t care what she is. You’re supposed to be the best like I raised you. If you’re not cheer captain then you may as well be nothing at all.” Mrs. Simone slammed her drink down on the table and Gina flinched. From the next room Cathy flinched too, nervously looking back at the door. She hoped they could slip out before Mrs. Simone noticed and they got Gina in worse trouble. She quietly took Amy’s arm and tried to lead her out, but Amy stayed planted where she was. Cathy looked into Amy’s face and felt her heart drop.

Amy was gritting her teeth, her eyes filled with rage. In that moment Cathy thought she looked like a furious Goddess who’d been wronged. Before Cathy could stop her Amy began walking out of the kitchen and silently sneaking up to Mrs. Simone, her hands reaching behind her back to undo her top. Cathy stood frozen, unable to decide what to do. She wanted to be a good slave, she truly did, but Cathy didn’t want Amy to become the abusive bitch she once was. Then again Mrs. Simone clearly deserved punishment, but was that worth getting the old Amy back? Unsure of herself Cathy simply followed in silence.

Still not noticing her audience Mrs. Simone swallowed down her drink and slammed it down again. “Maybe I’ve been too nice to you, Gina. I thought I’d managed to build you up into someone stronger than that scared little girl you used to be. But clearly I need to be stricter for your own good.”

Trembling Gina kept her eyes on the floor, until she heard a floorboard creak. The frightened girl glanced up and saw a furious Amy in the middle of the room, with Cathy cowering behind her. Mrs. Simone noticed Gina gasp and spun around to see the two girls.

“Who gave you permission to come into my house?” she cried angrily. “Get out now or else—”

Amy stripped off her strained bikini top and let her enormous tits bounce free. Mrs. Simone managed to gasp and seem outraged at the same time. Gina threw a hand to her chest, utterly confused.

“Amy? What are you doing?”

“Don’t worry, Gina,” she answered calmly, her hands starting to massage her huge breasts. Cathy saw a very cruel and familiar smile on Amy’s face.

Mrs. Simone managed a dismissive laugh. “Am I supposed to be impressed? Do you think flashing your tits will… will…” Her eyes lost focus and she stumbled in her high heels, Mrs. Simone cartwheeling her arms to stay upright. She shook her head to try and focus but found her attention instantly drawn back to the blonde girl’s enormous chest. “What was I saying? I was saying… something…”

Gina took her step mom’s arm to steady her, full of concern. “Mom? Are you alright?”

“I’m fine… nngh, Gina… I’m just… goooood…”

Amy grinned and squeezed her breasts. Mrs. Simone trembled with pleasure and began to sag her shoulders, losing all strength.

“Get on your knees,” Amy commanded.

With a shocked expression Gina confronted Amy. “I don’t know what you’re doing but you need to stop, Amy. My mom’s sick or something so this is no time for some stupid prank. We need to—” Gina slowly cut off, realizing that her step mom had already kicked off her heels and dropped down to her knees. The immaculately dressed businesswoman was drooling slightly, completely oblivious to how she was ruining her outfit. Seeing her step mom ignoring her clothes was what really made Gina worry.

“Mrs. Simone, tell Gina you’re fine.” Amy began to sway her tits from side to side in a slow rhythm, which Mrs. Simone instantly matched, swaying in time.

“I’m fine Gina,” she answered in a dreamy voice.

“Tell her you’re sorry for being a bitch.”

“I’m sorry for being a bitch, Gina.”

Gina stared in awe, unable to figure out what was happening. Cathy watched from behind as she wrestled with her own growing arousal. She had to stop this before it went too far but watching Amy dominate another woman was just so fucking hot. It was hard enough just managing not to start fingering herself to what was happening, much less stop Amy.

“Why do you have to be so mean to everyone?” Amy asked as she massaged her breasts, honestly curious.

“It’s how you command respect,” Mrs. Simone answered, her empty voice still bearing that condescending tone. “People will walk all over you if they don’t fear you. You always need to be in control.”

“And what about the people you hurt? You insulted me and Cathy, and it sounds like you’ve been really cruel to Gina. What do you say about that?”

Mrs. Simone froze in place, twitching as she tried to fight the strange trance she’d found herself in, but Amy continued to rock her pendulous breasts from side to side, and before long Mrs. Simone lost herself back into the rhythm of the dance. Eyes empty of any will she slowly answered. “It doesn’t matter. I deserve everything to be perfect, so people need to be put in line. When I married Gina’s dad I was suddenly in charge of this little girl. So I had to teach her to be strong, like me.”

“And do you feel strong now?” Amy snapped.

In a quiet voice the older woman answered “No.”

“How do you feel?”

“Weeeak. Small.”

“Like a slave,” Amy suggested with a grin.

Mrs. Simone opened her mouth and let out a quivering moan. “Iiii- yess. Like a slave.”

The whole time Gina watched in silence, barely able to believe her eyes. She’d lived in fear of her step mom for years and now here she was, drooling and almost begging on her knees.

“Because I’m someone with real, actual power,” Amy continued, moving in closer to the hypnotized woman. “And I should show you how someone with real strength behaves.”

Mrs. Simone let out another weak moan as she leaned in, needing to be closer and melt before those perfect breasts.

Amy was ready to smother the woman with her tits, to remove her mind and enslave her. Then she glanced back to Cathy behind her. The shorter dark haired girl was entirely absorbed in watching Amy’s tits and the blank face of Mrs. Simone. Cathy stared in awe, one hand barely holding her towel in place while the other had snaked down into her red bikini bottoms and was teasing her clearly wet pussy. Amy didn’t think Cathy was even aware that Amy was looking right at her.

Amy turned back to Mrs. Simone, biting her lip and debating her next words.

“From now on you’re going to be as nice to Gina as possible. Like you were a real mother, caring and comforting and wanting what’s best for her.” Gina and Cathy both looked to Amy in surprise, but she ignored their stares and went on. “Being ruthless can be good for business but it isn’t how you should treat people in real life. Do you understand?”

Mrs. Simone nodded slowly. “I’ll be nice… to Gina… like a real… mom…”

“Good. Now stand up. You’ll slowly wake up with no memory of any of this happening.”

Amy turned away and marched out of the room, shoving her breasts back into her bikini. Cathy stared after her with her mouth wide open. Amy rolled her eyes and grabbed Cathy’s arm, dragging her out of the room and back into the kitchen.

“Hurry up and hide, you wanna cause more problems, Cathy?”

The two hid back where they were spying earlier, watching as Mrs. Simone stood up and shook her head, swaying as she woke up from the trance. Gina simply watched in amazement. Finally the older woman came back to her senses, frowning at Gina.

“Gina, you poor thing.”

Mrs. Simone suddenly pulled Gina into a tight hug, nearly smothering her.

“I’m sorry I’ve been so tough on you. I just didn’t know the right way to raise a young girl.”

“It’s okay, mom,” said Gina as she managed to pry herself away from the bear hug. “You weren’t that bad.”

“Yes I was,” she admitted, tears in her eyes. “I became your step mom when you were eight. You’d lost your real mom and I knew I couldn’t take her place, so I tried to act like some damn coach to you. I was so tough on you all these years.”

Gina took her hands, trying to hide back her own tears. “I know it must have been difficult, but you’re wrong. You are my mom.”

Mrs. Simone trembled and pulled her back into a hug, and this time Gina didn’t pull away. While mother and daughter bonded Amy and Cathy slipped out of the kitchen before they could disturb them. Cathy picked up a napkin from the food table and wiped her eyes. She offered one to Amy but the blonde turned her down. Amy seemed to be better at controlling her emotions at least.

“That was a really beautiful thing you did,” Cathy finally said.

“It’s nothing. I just wanted her to stop being a bitch to Gina. She deserves a better mom than that.”

Cathy awkwardly pivoted one foot back and forth on the deck. “I really thought you were going to punish Mrs. Simone. The way you were smiling… I thought you were going to do your worst.”

“I know that’s what you thought because I saw you playing with yourself in anticipation,” Amy snapped.

Cathy blushed guiltily. “Still, I’m glad that you didn’t.”

Amy let out a sigh. “I wasn’t going to let her off the hook. I was going to turn her into a barking little dog that we could all parade around the yard naked and laugh at.”

Cathy shivered as she imagined the humiliating punishment, then shook harder at how much the fantasy turned her on.

“But I don’t know what happened. I saw you and Gina watching and realized that it wouldn’t actually change anything. I’d be cruel and satisfied with myself and when we left Mrs. Simone would go back to her same mean attitude and take it out on Gina. I just figured that Gina deserves better than that.”

It was impossible for Cathy to contain her proud smile, which only made Amy angry. Amy’s hand snatched out and took Cathy’s throat, holding her tight.

“Don’t go thinking you changed me or anything, slave,” Amy spat. “You know exactly how cruel I can be, don’t you?”

“Yes mistress,” Cathy wheezed, her eyes full of love and devotion.

“I could humiliate and use you any way I want,” Amy said forcefully.

“Please, I deserve it, Amy,” Cathy pleaded, her body burning over with need.

Amy seemed taken back by her eagerness and let Cathy’s throat go. She’d been waiting to see the struggle in her eyes, for the weak resistance to put up its futile fight. But instead all of the resistance was gone from Cathy’s eyes. There was nothing there but obedience and love. Amy shook off the creeping worry.

“Go get me a drink slave. A strong one.”

Cathy trembled with glee that she could obey, nearly racing off to get it but Amy caught her arm. Amy yanked away the canary yellow towel she’d given Cathy earlier, leaving the dark haired girl’s small tits exposed again. “Crawl on the way to and from the bar.”

“Yes Mistress, as you command.”

Without hesitation Cathy dropped down on all fours and began to crawl across the deck. Okiko and Margaret began to giggle and cheer her on, which only made Cathy smile wider. She shook her toned ass, the tight bikini bottoms riding up until it was practically a thong. Cathy crawled like an animal across the deck while the other girls cheered her on, calling her a good dog and petting her head.

And the whole time Amy watched, realizing that whatever was left of the old Cathy must have been broken away completely now. It was clear that Cathy was nothing more than Amy’s obedient slave, and rather than feel victorious Amy only felt incredible guilt.

“What did I do to you?” she muttered in horror.

Meanwhile Cathy had mixed the drink at the bar with Lydia’s help and had placed it dutifully in her mouth, biting the rim of the cup to hold it with her teeth. She began crawling back to Amy with her drink, relishing in the attention the other girls gave her. She felt truly happy, beyond bliss. This was happiness like Cathy never knew she wanted until she’d met Amy. And now it was better, because her fear was gone. Amy wasn’t the same thoughtless bitch that she’d been before. Now Amy had proven that she can be a good Mistress, the kind that Cathy would eagerly submit to. She gazed up lovingly at Amy as she delivered the drink, entirely certain. Tonight she’d tell Amy the truth, that she’d given up trying to resist. Cathy was ready to embrace her honest feelings and become Amy’s slave for real.

She couldn’t wait to confess the truth and see how happy Amy would be with her.