The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 24

Amy grumbled to herself as she gnawed on the end of her pencil, holding the frustrating piece of paper in front of her. She’d been staring at the math assignment for twenty minutes and was still no closer to figuring out the last three answers. Her eyes kept glancing over to the laptop on her bed, knowing how tantalizingly easy it would be for the search engines to give her the answers, but Amy forced herself to turn away. Finals were coming up and she wouldn’t be allowed to use the internet during the tests. It hardly felt fair to her, though. Everyone else had all year to study and memorize the equations while Amy only had a short amount of time to catch up to them. Of course Amy knew she had no one but herself to blame for that since she’d coasted through senior year on the hypnotic power of her tits.

No, she was determined to figure this out on her own, even if it was to satisfy her own pride. And deep in her heart Amy also knew she wanted to do what would make Cathy proud of her. Amy frowned, the pencil eraser wedged between her pursed lips. All of those confusing emotions about Cathy didn’t help her concentration any. She remembered how Gina had reacted the day before, boasting about how she was going to help sort things out between them. It was a sweet notion, but Amy knew it would never work. There was too much baggage with all of the perverted things she’d put Cathy through, twisting the formerly sweet girl until she was humiliating Amy simply for revenge. Even if Cathy really did forgive her Amy was never going to forgive herself. The least she could do was focus on improving herself, to be the kind of person that didn’t rely on her tits to get through life. That’s what Cathy had wanted, anyway.

Suddenly smiling to herself, Amy scratched down an answer and triumphantly reached for the answer key. Then when she noticed her answer was off by about two hundred Amy threw the text book away and groaned.

“I’m never going to get this crap.”

“Yeah, math’s not my thing either,” Gina said from the doorway, making Amy scream and flop out of her chair in fright. Amy ignored Gina’s laughter as she picked herself up from the floor, face flushed with anger and embarrassment.

“What the hell are you doing here, Gina?”

“Your mom let me in,” the blonde and pink haired cheerleader replied casually. “You really should keep your door closed.”

“It was closed,” Amy muttered, suspicious.

Gina quickly changed the subject, snatching Amy’s laptop off of her bed. “Never mind about that, I’ve got something you need to see.”

Still cross from being snuck up on, Amy begrudgingly let her curiosity get the better of her and she sat down on the bed besides Gina. “What is it, Gina? Is it anything to do with Cathy?”

“No, nothing like that,” she said as she tapped away on the keyboard, doing her best to hide the screen from Amy. “You told me you weren’t interested in getting back with her anyway.”

Amy felt her spirits dropping, as if some flicker of hope she didn’t know existed had just been snuffed out. Sure she’d told Gina not to do anything, but Amy supposed part of her still hoped that she would make the effort. Hiding her disappointment Amy tried to peek around Gina to see what she was looking up, but the other cheerleader kept twisting around to keep it a secret.

“So what is it already? It’s not porn or anything, is it?”

“Of course not,” Gina snapped, offended. Then she tilted her head and shrugged. “I mean, it’s pretty close but not technically.”

Blushing red Amy ran to the door and checked to make sure her parents hadn’t overheard. Satisfied that the hallway was empty she slammed it shut and glared at Gina. It was hard enough adjusting to having her parents back to normal, and she didn’t want to strain things with her mom accidentally walking in on her watching porn with a friend.

“What the hell are you thinking, Gina? Friends aren’t supposed to just pop over to look up porn.”

Gina flashed her a conceited smile, hands on her hips. “I’m pretty sure friends also don’t organize lesbian orgies with the whole cheer squad.”

Amy flinched, stammering as guilt sunk in. “You- you said you weren’t mad about that.”

“And I’m not,” Gina replied, keeping her voice soothing to show she wasn’t angry. “I’m just pointing out that we’re not like typical friends.”

“Fine, but I still don’t think you should be showing me porn,” Amy pouted.

“I told you it’s not porn. Just get over here.” Gina patted the spot on the bed beside her and Amy rolled her eyes but still went to sit down and join her. She glanced at the screen and saw one of those websites used for watching women do live shows to strip online, like the kind Cathy had made her use with Brooke. Amy threw Gina a dirty look.

“I swear, Amy, it’s not for anything naughty. Just let me sign in and I’ll show you.”

Amy wrinkled her nose and wondered what Gina had to show her and why she needed to be signed in to do it. She hadn’t taken Gina for the type to be into cam shows like this, but for all she knew that was a result of her brainwashing too. Great, Amy thought sourly, another reason to feel guilty for how she’d treated people. Amy was considering saying something when the laptop gave a cheerful beep as Gina logged in, and Amy noticed that her username was MistressA.

“MistressA? Why not use Mistress G for Gina?”

Gina shook her head and laughed. “Do I really seem like a mistress to you?”

Amy scrunched up her nose and narrowed her eyes. “Then why would you use—”

“Shh! I found it!” Gina brought up one of the rooms and quickly handed the laptop over to Amy, who only saw an empty room in front of the camera.

“I don’t get it, is there supposed to be something happening?” She glanced at Gina but she seemed to be absorbed in her phone, tapping hastily at the screen.

“Just check the girl’s profile. It’s going to blow your mind, promise.”

Groaning Amy clicked on the profile and saw an attractive looking girl in a blue wig, dressed in a tight revealing blue and black set of lingerie. Amy found her heart fluttering, taking in her gorgeous body. Okay, so she definitely thought the model was hot, but why was Gina so determined to show her off? It wasn’t like you could actually see her face with the mask on anyway. All Gina could really make out were a mousy nose and pouty lips, and green eyes that did look a little familiar-

Amy gasped and clapped her hand over her mouth while Gina squealed excitedly. “She goes to our school, right! I thought you’d recognize her. I think her name’s Brooke or something, right?”

“No, I- I think you’re mistaken.” Amy shook her head violently, thoughts racing. Why was Brooke still doing shows online? Hadn’t that just been a one time thing with all of them? And how had Gina managed to find her profile? But worst of all was the question of what Gina would do now.

“The hell I am. This girl definitely goes to our school.” Gina smiled smugly, holding up her phone to show off a picture of Brooke, the sandy blonde haired girl smiling innocently in the school photo. “Come on, that’s definitely her.”

Amy’s eyes darkened as she whirled on Gina, grabbing her wrist tight. “You can’t tell anyone about this. I mean it, Gina.”

Gina blinked, shrinking back. “Relax, Amy, I’m not going to—”

“Did you tell anyone about this already?” Amy’s other hand dropped down to the hem of her shirt, ready to reveal her tits and put Gina in trance if she needed to. She had to protect Brooke and keep her safe. Gina noticed Amy’s shirt lifting up and held her hands up innocently.

“Whoa, easy Amy. I haven’t told anyone and I’m not going to. I’m only showing you, promise.”

Amy kept up her cold glare at Gina a few seconds more before she softened and let her go. “Sorry, I just thought… I don’t know.”

“You thought I was going to expose her to the whole school and ruin her life?”

Amy turned away, feeling guilty since that’s exactly what she thought Gina would do. “I just thought…”

“Eh, I can’t blame you. That’s what I probably would have done in the past.” Gina folded her legs up to her chest and hugged them tight. “You may blame yourself for everything you did this year but you have done some good, Amy. It may not have been in the most traditional way but you got me to stop being a bully and have actual friends.” Gina turned and flashed a smile. “In fact, that’s why I’m trying to—”

Suddenly a voice spoke up from the laptop, and without looking Amy instantly recognized Brooke’s sweet voice. “Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Time to finally start the show.”

Gina pounced on the laptop and brought the video back up, clearly delighted to see that Brooke was now standing in front of the camera, though instead of the blue lingerie from the profile picture Amy saw that she was decked out in an equally amazing white corset and matching thigh high boots. She wore a long black wig and a thin white domino mask. Amy wasn’t sure but she could swear that Brooke also had contact lenses in to make her eyes a blindingly beautiful shade of blue. Taking in the outfit Amy couldn’t stop herself from wishing that she’d known about Brooke’s cosplay fetish back when she’d been using the rich girl as a sex toy. Amy knew it was wrong to think it, but there was no denying that she would have loved to play with it more and was plagued with just a little regret.

Arousal and guilt mixing uneasily in her stomach Amy turned away from the screen. “We shouldn’t watch this, Gina. It’s not right.”

“Why not?” Gina whined, sounding like a little girl told she couldn’t have a piece of candy. “She’s doing this show of her own free will. And I already explained that I’m not going to do anything to expose her. Why shouldn’t we have fun watching her?”

“I- well clearly it’s wrong to—” Amy stumbled for a reason and couldn’t come up with anything. Seeing her indecision Gina gave a smug smirk that only made Amy angrier. “It’s just wrong. So I’m not going to watch it.” She crossed her arms over her enormous breasts, nodding as if that settled things.

“So you’re saying nothing will make you watch her show?”

Amy felt a trickle of fear down the back of her neck. She recognized the mocking confidence in Gina’s voice; it’s the same syrupy sweet kind of voice she used when she tricked some unsuspecting victim to sink to the power of her tits. Even if she refused to use it anymore Amy still had her hypnotic breasts and Gina was just an ordinary cheerleader, so why was Amy suddenly getting the sense that she’d fallen for some kind of trap.

Completely ignorant of their conversation Brooke continued to speak to her audience, modeling off her white outfit. “Now I hope you’re all ready because today is an extra special show. See, for you comic fans out there I’m dressed up as the supervillain the Contessa, the evil ruler of San Finzione in the Masked comic series. And I think it came out really awesome.” Brooke giggled as she spun around again, revealing that her lacey white panties were actually a thong that showed off her adorable rear. Amy vaguely remembered the super villain, and though the real character didn’t wear a thong with her costume Amy was certain that the Contessa would have if she had an ass as fine as Brooke’s. Amy couldn’t help biting her lip, her resolve not to watch fading. Maybe Gina was right and it really wouldn’t be so bad to watch. In fact, given how excited Brooke was last time they played together the exhibitionist might enjoy knowing that Amy was watching.

As she was wrestling with her feelings Brooke continued on, the smile on her masked face growing wider. “Of course since I’m dressed up as a supervillain I may as well act the part. And that means capturing the cute superheroine for my fiendish plan, which is where my friend comes in.”

Amy gasped in shock as Brooke wheeled a chair in front of the camera, where a girl who was clearly Cathy was dressed in a cheap superhero outfit and tied to the chair with nylon rope.

“Everyone, say hello to Mega-Girl, my arch-nemesis.” Brooke couldn’t help but giggle as she spoke, and Cathy awkwardly waved one of her bound hands.

“Hi everyone,” said Cathy, sheepishly.

Amy fell to her hands and knees, pressing her face up as close as possible to the screen. “Cathy? What the hell is she doing there?!”

Gina snorted and clapped a hand over her mouth, doing her best to keep a straight face and failing. Amy whipped her head around and stared at her in disbelief. “You knew about this?”

The cheerleader gave up the act, laughing as she muted the video. “You made it so that Cathy couldn’t do anything to contact you, and you also made it clear that you weren’t going to come to your senses anytime soon. But we realized that if she and Brooke just happened to put on a show together, they couldn’t help it if you just happened to end up watching it.”

Amy stared in disbelief.

“Hey, you’re the one who made so many complicated rules,” Gina said defensively. “It took us all afternoon to come up with this plan.”

“You guys did all of this for me?”

“Of course not,” Gina snapped. “We did it for you and Cathy. You two make each other happy, even if you’re too dumb and selfish to accept that.”

Amy felt miffed about being insulted, but that barely registered over the joy she felt welling up in her chest. All her life she’d hardly ever been noticed, and even when her tits revealed their power she only ever made people obey her against their will. Amy had never known what it was like to see friends trying so hard to help her.

“This is… it’s really sweet, but I can’t.” Amy hung her head, but her eyes stayed glued to the video of Cathy in the superhero outfit, bound and helpless. Seeing her like that made Amy want to reach through the screen to tease her, stroke her thighs and rip the costume off to expose her completely. Amy shivered. She’d tried so hard to be responsible but there was no stopping the humiliation fantasies from filling her head.

“Look Gina, I’m no good for Cathy. If I were with her I’d eventually give in and just start taking advantage of her again. Something about her just makes me want to lose control.”

Gina surprised her by putting a hand on her shoulder.

“Did you ever stop to think that maybe she doesn’t want you to be good? Maybe Cathy wants you to take advantage of her just as much as you do.”

“No, that can’t be right,” Amy muttered. “I did something to her head, changed her. She can’t really want all those horrible things I’m into.”

“I figured you’d just start pitying yourself again,” Gina said as she stood up with a sigh. “So that’s why I’m not going to try and change your mind.”

“You’re not?” Amy said, sniffing and surprised to find she was on the verge of tears again.

“Nope. Instead you can just watch Cathy and Brooke and find out what she’s really into.” Gina grinned and sauntered over to the door. “Just remember that you un-brainwashed her or whatever, so anything she does for the show she’s doing because she finds it hot. So maybe if you watch and enjoy yourself then you’ll come to your senses.”

Amy gulped, glancing back down at the computer. The video was still muted but Amy saw Brooke speaking to the audience, standing behind the chair and cupping Cathy’s chin in her hand, raising her head up to look at her. Amy saw Cathy’s bared neck, wanting to kiss and scratch that beautiful skin.

“You- you can’t force me to watch the video,” Amy finally said weakly.

“I know, you can shut it off if you want. But I think we both know you’re going to watch it anyway.” Gina winked. “Be sure to tell me all about it after. I really wish I could watch too but I’ve got to study for finals.” With that Gina shut the door and left Amy alone with the laptop.

Amy quickly reached out to shut off the video, her finger hovering over the button. The silent video showed Brooke standing with hands on her hips, sneering down her nose at Cathy. Amy watched Brooke act the part of the confident villain, which was so counter to her view of the normally shy girl that she was actually impressed by how well Brooke could act.

She was tempted to turn the volume on, just to hear what Brooke was saying, but then Cathy was also speaking, and Amy wasn’t sure if she could resist hearing her voice. Especially if Cathy started begging. On the screen Cathy was struggling against the ropes, the chair shaking as if she were trying to escape. Only Amy instantly recognized it was just an act. She’d seen Cathy’s concentrated expression when she really resisted, how her muscular body fought with every ounce of strength it possessed. If she’d really been attempting to escape Cathy would have easily slipped out of the ropes and leapt onto Brooke, probably pinning her to the ground to keep her from getting her tits out. Except Amy would be expecting that, and as they tumbled to the floor she’d already have her shirt lifted, so that Cathy’s attack would only plant her face right into her boobs, leaving her helpless as Amy would-

Amy shook her head, startled out of the daydream. God, what was it about Cathy that made her just want to throw the girl down and make her a mindless slave? She knew she had to shut the video off now before this went any further. If Amy watched any more she’d only get bogged down by more daydreams of how she’d capture Cathy in her clutches. Or relive memories of all the fantastic times they’d fought and fucked. Nowadays Amy even found herself thinking fondly of the times that Cathy had utterly humiliated her. Still, she was trying to be better for Cathy, which meant she couldn’t risk the both of them getting caught back in her cycle of perverted control.

That gave Amy the strength she needed to shut off the video, and she really would have too, if she only hadn’t seen Brooke take out a strange strobe light, flashing different colors in Cathy’s face. Amy paused, curiosity getting the best of her. She was still going to turn it off, but what the heck was that thing for? It wouldn’t hurt just to find out. So Amy moved her finger over and tapped another key to put the sound back on.

“—deeper and deeper,” Brooke purred in a sensual voice. “Just stare into the colors, Mega-Girl, and let my device brainwash you.”

It was like a lightning bolt struck Amy, pure need surging right down to her pussy. “Oh you’ve got to be fucking kidding me,” she groaned, her arousal shooting sky high.

“Never!” Cathy hissed at her captor. “I’ll never fall for your evil tricks, Contessa.”

Amy rolled her eyes. Her body was still burning up from the mind control that fed directly to her fantasies, but thankfully Cathy’s bad acting was enough to keep Amy from getting sucked in.

Then Brooke spoke, her voice sinister and sweet. “Oh, you’ll find yourself more than eager to fall soon enough. You’ll fall to your knees and praise me. You’ll fall in love with me and feel passion like never before. You’ll fall completely under my power.”

Amy wiped her mouth, excitement bubbling up inside her. Holy shit was Brooke a good actress. It sounded exactly like something Amy would have said if she’d been the one toying with Cathy. Even Cathy stared up, blushing and spellbound. Then she seemed to remember she was playing a part and snapped out of it, returning back to her fake resistance.

“I don’t care how many heroes you’ve enslaved, I’ll never fall for your… for your…” Cathy’s eyes fluttered as Brooke brought the device right before her eyes. The fake superhero let out a ragged moan as her head rolled to the side, those colorful lights playing over her face. “Sooo preeetty… can’t… look away…”

“That’s right. Feel yourself getting hotter and hotter. So horny you can’t help it.” Amy bit her lip at the same time that Cathy did. “Give in to the temptation and admit you want it.”

“I- I want—” Cathy wriggled in the chair, the skirt of her costume riding up higher as she struggled, just threatening to show off her panties. Amy wanted nothing more than to see what was underneath, for Brooke to rip the costume off so she could see more. Cathy groaned. “I’ll never… give in… give in to you… feels so good to… give in…” Cathy let her eyes roll back, the same way she would whenever Amy used her tits to make her mindless.

“Say it,” Amy whispered, shocking herself. It felt like it had been an eternity since she’d heard Cathy give up her control, and Amy had touched herself nearly ever night remembering the sweet oaths of devotion that Cathy used to give her. She knew it was wrong but Amy wanted to hear Cathy give in again, even if it was just role playing.

“I need you,” Cathy finally moaned. “Please touch me, Contessa. I need to feel it.”

“Good girl.” Brooke ran her fingers along Cathy’s shoulder, the restrained girl rising up to the brief touch. “But I’m afraid I can’t touch you yet.”

“No,” Cathy whined, wriggling in the chair.

“No,” Amy wailed, feeling how wet she was between her clenched thighs.

“Because we have an audience, and this is a show after all. If you want me to take advantage of you, Mega-Girl, you’ll have to wait until they pay for it.” Brooke waved a gloved hand and grinned at the camera, as if she were taunting Amy right to her face.

Amy quickly checked the web page and saw nearly two hundred people were watching already, no doubt regular customers. With something this hot happening there was no way they wouldn’t be jumping over each other to pay for the show to go on. Amy settled into the bed, shivering with anticipation at what would come next. At this point she’d admitted to herself that she couldn’t shut off the video, but Amy refused to touch herself during it. Only that promise felt as unconvincing as the previous one. She licked her lips, keeping her hands stuffed under her stomach to keep them from wandering, and waited for the tips to roll in.

Only no one was paying.

She sat there with her foot tapping the wall anxiously, grinding her teeth; nearly every nervous tic that Amy possessed was on display. Two minutes had gone by and there hadn’t been a single person expressing interest in seeing more. All the while Brooke kept teasing Cathy in the chair, running her hands over her body but never anyplace fun. Cathy kept that blank and needy expression but neither one said a word. Amy growled. At this rate it felt like she was the one being teased.

She reached out for her purse but caught herself, remembering that she didn’t have any money. The part time job she’d gotten herself last week hadn’t given her a paycheck yet, and Amy had spent all of her savings making amends with the other students she’d manipulated. The blonde cheerleader let out a pitiful whine. Was the universe so cruel that they’d set this show in front of her and not even let it actually happen.

Without any other options in sight Amy was considering how ethical it would be to force her parents to lend her their credit card. Okay, she knew it was wrong but this was an emergency. That’s when her eyes happened to fall on the part of the screen that showed the information for MistressA, the profile Gina had set up, and sitting there in the corner was a bright green number informing her she had five hundred tokens for payment. Amy felt a smile sweep over her face. Of course Gina wouldn’t go through the trouble of setting all of this up and leaving Amy unable to pay for it. She probably wanted her to blow through all the tokens requesting more and more perverted things.

Amy bit her lip, then quickly sent a tip for fifty tokens.

Brooke glanced up at the faint ring of her computer, and clapped her hands in delight. “Thank you, MistressA. I was starting to think no one was interested.”

Amy gulped, watching as Brooke turned to face the restrained Cathy. She didn’t know what the tokens translated to in dollars, or how much fifty would get her, but Amy was extremely interested to find out.

“You should thank MistressA,” Brooke said teasingly, running a hand through Cathy’s hair. “She’s paying me to enslave and use you.”

“Nooo,” Cathy moaned as if resisting, but Amy recognized the nervous way the dark haired girl crossed her legs when she was extremely horny. “I don’t want to be a slave.”

Brooke’s hand went to the back of Cathy’s head and suddenly grabbed a hold of her hair, forcing Cathy’s head back and making her give a gasp of pleasure. “Thank her. Now.”

“Th- thank you MistressA.”

Watching the video Amy couldn’t help but shiver as her fingers slipped into her pants, rubbing through her panties at her wet lips. She winced, remembering that she promised not to touch herself. Only that was when Brooke grabbed Cathy’s knees and spread them apart, flipping up the costume’s skirt and exposing her white underwear while Cathy whined and whimpered, her eyes excited.

“Fuck it,” Amy muttered as she slid a finger into herself, humming happily as Brooke slipped off Cathy’s panties.

“Mhm, look how wet you are already,” the fake supervillain teased, her fingers tickling at Cathy’s slick thighs. “Seems as if you’re excited by the idea of becoming nothing but my obedient slave.”

Amy let another finger enter her, pumping faster as she tried to imagine herself in Brooke’s place. Wearing that flattering outfit, having Cathy completely helpless. Only if she were really there then it wouldn’t be play acting. She really did have a super power, and would have used it to melt Caty’s mind completely. Amy knew she shouldn’t be fantasizing about such wicked things anymore but there was no denying how much she got off to it.

Suddenly Brooke turned to the camera, those unnatural blue eyes seeming to stare right at Amy. “What do you think, MistressA? Do you think she’s eager to be a slave?”

Amy debated on if she should answer or not, but there didn’t seem to be any harm in it. With her right hand still busy teasing her pussy Amy awkwardly tried to type with her left.

“You can tell she wants it,” Amy managed to write. “Just look how excited her eyes are.”

“I think you’re right,” Brooke agreed. She grabbed Cathy’s chin and forced the other girl to stare into her eyes. “Admit it. You were made to be a horny slave.”

“I’ll never give in.” Cathy set herself defiantly, glaring back at Brooke and refusing to back down. “I don’t care what you do. I’ll never bow to yoooooouuuuuu.” Cathy’s jaw dropped and she fell into a surprised moan as Brooke pressed the vibrator to her clit, overwhelming her system before she was ready to resist. She bit her lip to keep from moaning but Cathy couldn’t help but thrash around in the chair.

Amy felt a smile growing over her face, those dark desires she’d been denying finally being fed. But she still needed more. She had to admit Brooke was playing the part of the cruel mistress well but there were plenty of other ways to force Cathy into submission. Amy wished she could jump through the screen so she could take over and do it right. Except she didn’t need to go through all of that. All she had to do was call Brooke or Cathy and they’d invite her over right away, to take complete control of the situation. It sounded so tempting, but if she did that then Amy would only be reverting back to that cruel bitch she’d been before.

Then an idea struck her. She didn’t need to actually call them. As far as Brooke and Cathy knew MistressA was just another anonymous member of her audience. Before she thought better of it Amy sent another fifty token tip with the message: Rip her shirt off so we can see her tits.

On screen Brooke pulled the vibrator away to read the message, giving the exhausted Cathy a chance to rest. She was panting hard, her legs trembling from the intense vibrations. Amy saw her relieved face and couldn’t help but giggle. Cathy had no idea what she was in for.

“I like the way you think, MistressA.” Brooke grinned and spun on Cathy, suddenly grabbing her costume and pulling hard.

“Wha- what are you—” Cathy cried out in surprise as Brooke tore at the shiny fabric of the superhero outfit, easily ripping the center of it apart. Still held down by the ropes Cathy began to really struggle now, fighting to keep from being stripped. Brooke seemed to be taken back by the resistance, stepping away in surprise, and Amy growled in frustration. No, she wasn’t supposed to be backing off. Cathy was fighting back but the grin on her face was clear, this was all part of the game.

With a pang of regret Amy pulled her hand out of her pants and frantically typed at the computer, fingers still wet and sticky. Brooke heard the chime of a tip and read the message, smiling confidently.

Suddenly Brooke reached out and slapped Cathy across the face. Amy saw that she made it look more dramatic than it was, she doubted that Brooke would ever actually do anything to really hurt Cathy even if she was playing the part of a villain. But it worked, as Cathy went wide eyed and immediately stopped struggling. Brooke took Cathy’s head in her heads, forcing her to stare into the camera.

“Remember your place, Mega-Girl. You’re here for everyone to watch and enjoy. That’s your only purpose now: to turn all of them on.”

Cathy whimpered. “But they’re going to see—”

“Whatever they want. And being that helpless is turning you on, isn’t it?”

Cathy’s thighs clenched together, trying in vain to hide how soaking wet she was from all of this. Brooke smiled and grabbed hold of Cathy’s costume to keep ripping it apart. This time Cathy squirmed and blushed and shut her eyes but she submissively stayed still as Brooke tore the shirt away, leaving her small tits completely exposed for the camera, and the hundreds of people watching. And for Amy, who had quickly returned to fingering herself as Cathy was stripped. Amy was practically purring as she watched the show. There was something incredibly hot about knowing that Cathy was turned on by all of this treatment, even if she was pretending that she wasn’t. Amy recognized that later she’d feel plenty of guilt and doubt over this, but for now she was simply going to finger herself and try not to dwell on it.

Brooke slid behind the chair and cupped Cathy’s tiny tits from behind, rolling her nipples between her fingers. “I have to say you have a lot of great ideas, MistressA. Do you have any other fun suggestions on what I should do with my slave.”

“So many, you have no idea,” Amy typed back, licking her lips. Even with all of the fun she’d had with women before Amy had to admit that being an anonymous voyeur was thrilling in its own way. There was a kind of freedom in the fact that they didn’t know it was her.

Brooke twisted Cathy’s nipples and she let out a delightful cry, squirming for the camera. “Then how about you request a private show? Then it will just be you, me and Mega-Girl here.”

Amy gulped. Did she know it was her all along? As fear ran through her Amy saw Cathy open her eyes in alarm, turning back to Brooke.

“But we’re supposed to be waiting for A—”

Brooke quickly slammed a hand over Cathy’s mouth, shutting her up. She gave an apologetic smile to the camera and said “Sorry about that, MistressA. One sec.”

Brooke stepped in front of the chair to block their view and began whispering to Cathy. Amy quickly cranked the volume up to the max to overhear. With the sound nearly cracking Amy could just make out what they said.

“Shh, Gina said she’ll put Amy on later. Besides, I need to make money too. Couldn’t we just do some practice first for when Amy shows up?”

Cathy seemed to pout but nodded. “Okay, but we gotta stop as soon as we find out she’s there. We can’t miss her.”

Brooke smirked and kissed the top of her head. “Promise. That’s what this is all for anyway. This is just some bonus fun.”

Amy let out a sigh of relief. So they didn’t know that MistressA was her. But this was set up as a way to try and win her back. If anything she should go private and tell them it was her, so they wouldn’t worry anymore. Only if they knew that she accepted then they would know that she’d given in to her temptations again, even if this was technically entrapment. She’d broken things off with Cathy to try and prove that she was going to be better, and the new Amy shouldn’t be doing private shows to dominate a tied up superhero. So she’d have no choice but to stop things now to take the high road.

Amy hung her head sadly and started to type the message to them, admitting it was her and that she couldn’t do this. Her pussy was crying out for attention, still so worked up since she hadn’t cum yet. It was such a shame too. How come being moral was so boring and unsatisfying? Just as she was about to hit enter Amy froze as an idea struck her.

They didn’t know MistressA was her yet. So Amy would have to refuse taking advantage of Cathy, but MistressA was just a paying customer. Why shouldn’t MistressA get to have some fun and cum with them, before they went back to waiting for Amy to show up?

Amy bit her thumb, the storm of emotions taking over her head. Lying to Brooke and Cathy would absolutely be wrong, but she was so fucking horny now and Cathy looked so cute tied up and still trying to resist. Their last time together had been great, but there was still so much Amy had wanted to try with Cathy, such delicious things that they’d never have the chance to do now. Was it really wrong to want to have one final time with Cathy when it was clear that she’d enjoy it too?

She shut her eyes and hit enter, feeling her heart drop. Amy just didn’t have any choice but to give in. The private session request was sent and now she’d have Brooke and Cathy all to herself, with no one else watching. As Brooke ran to the computer to accept and set up a private stream Amy found herself focusing on Cathy, still trapped in the chair. The dark haired girl was nearly naked, arms and waist bound to the chair as sweat glistened over her skin. Her eyes were wide and excited, and a grin started to stretch over her face.

Amy had no choice but to admit that Cathy really was a pervert like her. She still didn’t know if all of this was already a part of Cathy or if it was her messing around with the track star’s head, but Amy couldn’t deny that Cathy enjoyed the part of the submissive slave. No doubt there were plenty of things she’d been eager to try with Amy as well. But Amy knew even if she gave in and played now that she still couldn’t be with Cathy in the end. The temptation was just too great if they were in person. Only now she saw how cruel she’d been. If this was really going to be their last time together, then Amy would make sure this wasn’t just for her sake.

She’d use this session to give Cathy one of the best times of her life. So as a message popped up informing her that the video was now private and could only be viewed by her, Amy immediately set to typing.

“I hope you’re ready Mega-Girl, because I’m not going to stop until you’ve been broken into an obedient slave.”

Brooke pushed the chair forward and let Cathy read the message. The naked girl raised her head and gave a confident smirk. “Do your worst. I’ll never let some online pervert break me. I’m a superhero after all. Besides, I’ve faced someone a lot worse than you.”

Amy felt that predatory sensation wash over her again, she’d almost forgotten how burning hot it felt in her chest. There was a stuck up girl who needed to be put in her place. Amy started typing but stopped herself. She wondered if something like that was going too far, but then she pushed the thought away. No, if this was going to be her last time with Cathy then there was no sense holding back. This time Cathy wasn’t hypnotized, which meant she was fully aware of what was happening. She wouldn’t do anything she didn’t really want, and Amy felt confident she knew Cathy’s tastes and limits intimately. She’d throw her right up against her limits and fuck her roughly right on that line.

“Until the session runs out you’re all mine,” Amy typed. Then she began giving instructions to Brooke, who began to laugh maniacally as she went off to gather the supplies. And Cathy sat in the chair, reading what was in store and squirming with anticipation.