The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 3

“First, let’s set some ground rules. You have to do whatever I say, got it?”

“Yes.”

“Even while awake I can control you. Anytime I tell you to do anything you’ll snap to it obediently.”

Amy tried to fight it but nodded. “Yes, I’ll obey.”

Cathy reached out and took hold of Amy’s chin, turning the blonde’s head to stare at her. Amy blinked, no longer staring into her topless reflection. Instead she saw the expression of pure vengeance on Cathy’s face. She shook with fear, every primal instinct telling her to flee. But she remained on her knees and deep in the trance like she’d been instructed.

“I think you and me are going to have a lot of fun this year, Amy. But first we have to teach you some manners.”

Amy didn’t respond. The part of her still barely clinging to consciousness had given up on resisting, she knew it was useless. Instead she was simply trying to at least stop from drooling on herself anymore. Cathy let go of Amy’s chin and her head sunk, a fresh trail of drool slipping out of her mouth and dripping down onto one of her breasts.

Cathy took it all in cackling. “You’re such a mess right now. Maybe I should just march you through school like this. Drooling on your tits as you apologize to everyone.”

Amy shivered, pleading in her mind.

“Amy, say ‘I’m sorry for being such a massive bitch’, and really mean it.”

Instantly the cheerleader’s face was filled with remorse, shoulders slumping in shame. “I’m sorry for being such a massive bitch.”

“Hmm. Not good enough. Try saying you’ll be my obedient sex slave for the rest of your life.”

“I’ll be your perfect sex slave Cathy,” Amy said in monotone, raging inside her mind. “I’ll happily fuck you any way you want, obey your every command. Please use me as you see fit.” The girl’s thoughts swore bitterly as her tranced-self kept talking. Amy loved to hear hypnotized girls go on about how obedient they’ll be and what they’ll do for her. Now that she was the one hypnotized and controlled her subconscious knew exactly what humiliating things to say against her.

Cathy clapped happily, but still didn’t seem satisfied. “You really are perverted aren’t you? But that just means you’ll enjoy being a sex slave. Isn’t that right, Amy?”

Hell no! Amy swore.

“Yes, I would,” her mouth said, shocking Amy. There just couldn’t be a part of her that would enjoy being on the receiving end. But then in trance she’d speak the truth like every other girl. Amy let out a quiet whine, fighting with herself over her feelings.

“Let’s see, what should I do with the empty headed, big breasted bitch?” Cathy folded her arms and tilted her head, posing like an artist trying to envision how to fill her blank canvas. “With tits that size you’d almost really only be useful for being milked,” she said absently, before her eyes lit up wickedly.

“Amy…” she began, and the hypnotized girl braced herself.

“You’re going to be my good little cow. Let me hear you moo.”

Amy’s face went scarlet, fists clenching as her body trembled. The girl’s breath caught as she struggled to fight the command with every ounce of her being. And that’s how Cathy knew she’d picked the right punishment. After half a minute of fighting Cathy thought the cheerleader was nearly ready to pass out when she suddenly inhaled, and as the breath exited it came out as a long shaky moan sounding very similar to a cow mooing.

“Amy, any time I ask ‘Who’s my good, little cow?’ You’re going to moo for me.”

Amy’s head nodded, her breathing returning to normal but her face still blushing with shame.

“Who’s my good, little cow?”

“…moo…” she whimpered.

“Louder, Amy. Say it proudly so I can hear you. And every time you do you’ll be overcome with a wave of pleasure.” She’d heard the line used in a hypnotist show, make the person enjoy what you’re asking them to do. The effect was instant as Amy let out a long, shaky mooooo. The second she finished Amy bucked her hips, breathing rapidly as her body felt pleasure washing over her, invisible hands massaging and caressing her every curve.

“Who’s my good, little cow, Amy?”

Immediately the cheerleader mooed, shaking as sexual bliss filled her again. Cathy smiled happily and said “Now once I’m done playing with you I’m sure you’ll be wanting to come after me for revenge.” Even in trance Cathy caught the burning, angry light that filled her otherwise blank eyes. “So let’s call this an insurance policy. Just imagine us taking a test in class and I casually lean over to ask you who’s my good, horny, little cow?”

The scene played out in crystal high definition, Amy picturing herself leaning back in her chair and throwing her head back as she mooed, moaning with hands roaming over her body, needing release. Cathy’s laughter brought her back and Amy realized she’d acted it out completely, her hands fondling her enormous breasts as she kept her head hanging backwards.

“Exactly. So don’t go getting any bright ideas about coming after me. Besides, this is exactly what you’ve done to others. How many people have you taken advantage of anyway?”

Amy tried to keep her mouth shut but her mind was already hard at work figuring out the answer. But in the end she blankly replied “I don’t remember, it’s too many.”

“Ballpark it for me.”

“Over a hundred. Maybe two hundred.”

Cathy blinked in surprise. “Holy shit you really are a slut. Do you just flash people for their lunch money?”

“No,” Amy said indignantly, but her hypnotized memory instantly made her remember an instance when she’d taken Hannah Brown’s money for lunch when she’d forgotten her own. “Yes, I’ve done that before,” she admitted with some sense of shame.

“Way I see this is that you’ve been an outright bitch to everyone. Treating everybody in town like your own personal playthings just because of those giant fucking tits of yours. So maybe I’m being cruel humiliating you for revenge, but I think deep down even you’d acknowledge that you deserve it.” Amy wanted to curse and scream but she was still too deep in the trance to fight it. “Besides, it probably wouldn’t be long before you tried to hypnotize me.”

Suddenly Amy started shaking violently like she was the only one caught in a heavy magnitude earthquake. Cathy pulled back, completely taken off guard. Had she pushed the hypnosis too far? Was Amy breaking out of it? But the way her skin flashed red with shame was the same as when she tried to fight mooing for the first time. So whatever this was Amy was fighting the urge with everything she possessed. But eventually the girl gave in, whimpering what she’d tried to keep hidden.

“Have….already have…hypnotized…youuuu…”

The tiny girl’s eyes narrowed. “Say that again.”

“I’ve already hypnotized you.” Amy’s head hung down, blonde hair covering her face in shame. Cathy gulped, trying to fight down burning hatred trying to fight its way out.

“Tell me what you did.”

For a moment Amy didn’t answer and Cathy figured the girl was trying to fight it. Then suddenly Amy flipped her hair back, smiling viciously. “I heard you mouthing off about me, complaining to your friends about how I was just a slut using my tits to get ahead. And it pissed me off,” Amy said with a laugh. Cathy was afraid the trance had been broken but the cheerleader was still on her knees, posed helplessly. She’d ordered Amy to tell her after all and the girl seemed to latch onto this as her only chance to get some payback.

“So I caught you out practicing alone on the track field one day. You followed my breasts like an obedient puppy, joining me under the bleachers. I ordered you to strip and eat me out, same way Beth did. Only you were so much better at it,” Amy winked, licking her lips. “You ate me out so desperately. And then you were forced to tell me the real reason you hated me. Because you’re so fucking jealous of my tits. You whined about how you were so flat, that guys always passed you by for someone with an actual chest. You worshipped my breasts, sucking on them like you were addicted.”

Cathy’s breathes were shallow and ragged, face flushed in shame.

“How many times?”

“I think four,” Amy said confidently. “The last time you had actually come begging to me for a chance to see my perfect tits again.”

Cathy went silent, Amy smiling at her small victory. The girl could use her however she wanted but Amy knew she’d hit a weakness. But suddenly Cathy smiled at her, almost looking relieved.

“Thank you, Amy.”

“What?”

“I really needed that. I honestly was starting to feel bad about all of this. But you helped me see that you really are just a massive cunt under those giant tits. And I’m going to look forward to punishing you for it.” Cathy grinned and stood up off the bed. “Now you’re still able to think in there, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Amy admitted.

“Good, I wanted you to know all of this was happening. But when I tell you to go completely under like Beth did, so deep you won’t remember a thing, you’d go out like a light.”

“…yes,” she answered after a few desperate moments of fighting.

“Perfect. Then count to 3 and go to sleep, bitch. I’ve got some fun to have.”

“3,” Amy said shaking, struggling to fight.

“2,” her arms rising up at Cathy’s throat, she was in control again!

“1!” She shouted as she tried to tackle the slim girl. But Cathy was ready, grabbing her limp wrists easily and spinning her to face the mirror. Amy saw her reflection, arms pinned behind her by the shorter girl. And then her eyes landed on her magnificent breasts, everything swimming.

“0,” Cathy whispered in her ear. And everything went blank and peaceful.

* * *

“I understand,” Amy answered, having no idea what she understood. The cheerleader blinked, mind slowly coming back into focus. She was back on her knees and the cold air on her nipples told her she was still topless. Amy licked her lips, a strange taste on her tongue.

She looked up and saw Cathy laid out before her, the slim girl completely naked. Amy was surprised to see that without her shirt on the girl did have breasts, though the A-cups were just too small to notice with a shirt on. And the track athlete’s pussy was shaved, her muscled thighs on either side of Amy’s head. Amy groaned, awake enough to figure out what the taste was now.

“Fuck, that was amazing,” Cathy said breathlessly, her body covered in sweat. “I must have cum six times. No wonder you make girls that mindless, you really were focused on nothing but making me cum.”

“Well I hope you’ve had your fun,” Amy answered bitterly, trying to force herself to rise up enough to use her breasts but her body refused to move at all.

“I’m not nearly done with you yet, but that was a hell of a start.” She smiled down at Amy, petting her head. The cheerleader felt her body instinctively nuzzle into it even as she whined angrily.

“Programming a girl to do whatever you want really is a blast. I can see why you got so addicted to it.”

“Then why am I the monster for using my natural breasts and you’re somehow better than me?”

“Because I’m just punishing you, while you took advantage of almost everyone in school.”

Amy rolled her eyes dismissively. Let Cathy have her fun. She was going to make a mistake and then she’d be free to punish her for it. The petite girl must have caught the thought flash over her face because she suddenly said “Who’s my good, little cow?”

“Moo,” Amy’s body answered in despair.

“And who’s my personal vibrator?”

Amy simply stared at her confused. What the hell was she saying? But suddenly her body began to burn with heat as her mouth said “Buzzzz.” Instantly Amy felt her mind go quiet, laser focused on the smaller girl’s pussy. She dove her tongue into her snatch, Amy eating her out with hopeless devotion. The few thoughts she was capable of were confused and angry, but nothing could trump the overriding thought that echoed through her mind in Cathy’s voice.

“When I turn on my vibrator you’ll be nothing but my sex toy, your entire existence to make me cum,” the voice said, and despite her anger Amy felt herself using every skill and technique she possessed at pleasuring women. She needed to make Cathy cum. Had to please her, her orgasm was the most important thing in existence. She would stay between her legs for hours if that’s what Cathy needed.

Thankfully for her Cathy came quickly, already worked up and extremely sensitive. She’d been spending the last hour cumming from her new favorite vibrator after all. Amy lifted her head and licked her lips, smiling vacantly up at Cathy. She pet the girl’s head and said “Good work, Amy. Glad we found something you’d put effort into doing.”

Amy blinked and blushed deeply, mind returning to normal. At least Amy wasn’t cruel enough to let girl’s remember her using them. That had to count for something.

“Fine, use me whenever you want. You know I’m going to find a way to make you pay for this.”

“Maybe you will, or maybe I’m just too smart for a lazy airhead like you. All your brains must have gotten sucked up into those massive tits of yours.”

Amy scowled. “I promise you I’ll get you for this.”

“We’ll see,” Cathy answered knowingly, pissing her off even more. “Now get dressed and get the hell out.”

The cheerleader shook with anger. Hypnotizing her was one thing but trying to steal her room? Who the hell did she think she was?

“This is my house, you get the hell out.”

“No, it’s not,” Cathy answered laughing. Amy looked around and for the first time noticed the pale blue walls of the room, the posters of Olympic athletes besides a large bookshelf.

“Wh- when did we…”

“I figured I should bring you over to my place as I got to pick your mind about how your powers worked. We really had a great conversation, too bad you weren’t there for it.”

Amy saw a clock on the desk and felt as if the world imploded around her. It was 10:30 at night. She had to have been in trance and at Cathy’s mercy for almost six hours. With that amount of time she could have programmed her to do anything. Fear made a cold hard knot in her stomach. She’d have to hypnotize Cathy soon and figure out just what the skinny bitch had done to her.

“Amy, I said get dressed and get out.”

The cheerleader shot Cathy a hateful glance but already she was in motion, throwing on the white shirt and sweatpants she’d been wearing at home. Amy sniffed herself and discovered she reeked of sex and lust. How was she supposed to get home smelling like she’d been fucking for hours?

“Don’t worry, I’ll give you a ride home,” Cathy said charitably. “All you have to do is moo for me like big-breasted cows were made to do. Give me a nice, proud voluntary moo and I’ll drop you off at your front door. I won’t even trigger you again for the rest of the day.

Amy balled her fists, buried her pride. Took a nice deep breath and-

* * *

Cursed under her breath, shivering in the cold night air. Everyone else at the bus stop had on at least a light jacket, throwing Amy curious stares. Then again she was clutching herself for warmth, shirt stretched out by her massive breasts and made skimpier than it already was. In the end Amy simply couldn’t do it. Cathy had used and humiliated her but it was all through hypnosis. The hypnotic power that was hers! If she had given in then that last shameful act would have been all on her.

Amy finally perked up a little at the sight of the bus. Of course she hoped she could get a seat away from the others. Her pussy was practically staining her sweatpants she was so horny. The wind helped mask it from the others at the bus stop but the older woman beside her kept shooting her nasty stares, wondering why she was stuck standing next to this skank. Amy’s cheeks stung with shame and the biting cold wind, but still every cell of her body was burning with sexual need. If she didn’t get home soon and cum Amy felt as if she’d go crazy.

Just as the bus was pulling in her phone went off in her pocket. Instantly Amy snatched it up, wondering why she hadn’t simply called one of her friends in the first place. Anyone would have eagerly picked her up. But the second she saw the text her heart froze over with hatred.

She could only think of one person cruel enough to put themselves in her phone as Mistress. But her body opened the text against her will, forcing her to read. “Who’s my good, little cow?” the text read.

And suddenly it felt as if Amy was being fucked by hundreds of vibrators, pure electricity striking her and filling her with more passion and pleasure than she’d ever felt. Instantly Amy buckled, moaning and pawing at her tits as one of the greatest orgasms of her life overtook her, mooing at the top of her lungs as her entire existence collapsed into one perfect, mind shattering orgasm.

Then the climax receded and she opened her eyes, taking in the stunned stares surrounding her at the bus stop. The people studied her like she was some insane prostitute, a shameless exhibitionist. Two teenage boys reached for their phones, trying to take a picture of shaking, moaning chick with the enormous tits. Amy turned and bolted down the street, running even as the people shouted insults at her back.

Amy ran faster than she had in years, her enormous breasts bouncing and striking her hard with each step. She stared at her chest, feeling as if she’d been betrayed by her closest friends. They’d given her everything she could have wanted in life and now…now her tits were helping humiliate her. Amy wiped away the tears in her eyes and knew one thing for certain. She was going to make Cathy pay dearly for this.