The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 6

For once in her life Amy was grateful to be stuck in ninth period History. Normally the last class of the day was for the cheerleader to catch a nap but today she was using the boring class to try and get her head sorted. She’d mostly managed to keep herself awake and focused but every few minutes a memory of Sara’s tits would flutter past her thoughts and Amy would have to stop herself from drooling like a programmed dog. Cathy had commanded her to remove the addiction to their teacher’s breasts from her head but it wasn’t as simple as that. Even if there wasn’t a hypnotic command enforcing it the sheer memory of how fantastic they had tasted and the unfettered bliss she’d felt pleasuring them kept her interest locked squarely on those magnificent tits. The cheerleader shivered and adjusted herself in the chair, pussy still leaking from excitement.

As Mr. Conan droned on about revolutionary France the blonde took a look around the room, taking in the faces of her classmates. How many girls had she fooled around with in this class alone? At least ten from a first glance, she couldn’t be sure though. Amy had never been guilty about using her tits on others, it was simply an advantage her body came with and it wasn’t wrong of her to make use of it. But now she began to remember how she’d make the entranced girls worship her breasts, describing their beauty and instilling submission to her tits deep in the minds of her classmates. Domination and humiliation had always been her strongest fetishes, not to mention the boost to her ego was always nice.

But after each session she simply ordered them to forget everything that happened and go about their day. The same way Cathy had ended the session with her and Sara. But here Amy was four periods later and suffering in class from withdrawal. Is this what all of her past victims had gone through?

It made sense in a strange way. After all she’d put Cathy under at least three times before this all began. God, the girl had taken to the hypnotic control like catnip. Amy tried to remember the first time they’d crossed paths. Not that they hadn’t been on friendly terms before. They’d had their share of birthday parties and sleepovers up through middle school. But when Amy discovered her power at the start of senior year she’d abandoned any old friends she’d had. With her breasts fueling her rise to popularity why should Amy settle for the same losers that would hang out with her?

The memory clicked and Amy remembered that it had been an away game. Or some athletic meet up or whatever. The track team was competing for some championship and of course everyone was gushing over Cathy. So what if she was carrying the team by herself or was breaking county records? Amy tried to remember what Cathy must have said to her, some obnoxious remark that had led to the cheerleader tricking her into going behind the bleachers. But slowly it dawned on her that Cathy hadn’t done anything more than wave and say hi. Just trying to be friendly, not realizing how jealous Amy felt from not being the center of attention. So Amy had flashed her, making the track star fall to her knees and masturbate, filling her with unbearable need as the flat-chested athlete moaned and squirmed and begged for Amy to take pity on her.

A smile played over Amy’s lips at the memory of reducing her tormentor to such a pitiful state. This is where that girl deserved to belong. But slowly the smile withered as she felt her thighs clench, hit by another wave of arousal. Perhaps it was the realization that her hypnotic breasts may have had side effects on the other girls she played with, but for once Amy tried to imagine being in Cathy’s shoes. If some woman had taken control of her in the same way, well Amy would have struck out for revenge instantly. Cathy was certainly going too far and deserved punishment, but was the thin girl doing anything Amy wouldn’t in her shoes?

Mr. Conan brought up a slide on the projector screen, showing a well-endowed noble woman on her knees, prettily painted head being stuffed into the hole of a guillotine as the crowd roared its approval.

“After years of oppression the French people rose up in revolt, determined to render a fitting punishment onto the nobles for all of the indignities they had suffered.”

Amy gulped, able to all too easily imagine herself in that stockade. For once she raised her hand, ready to add her opinion to the discussion. Mr. Conan blinked in surprise, unsure of how to react. After all Amy had used her breasts to tell the boring teacher to give her straight marks and basically pretend she didn’t exist. Seeing the existential crisis filling the teacher from trying to acknowledge a student who his mind told him couldn’t possibly exist in the class Amy simply spoke her mind.

“But isn’t that, like, unfair to the nobles? Why should they deserve something so cruel?”

Mr. Conan nodded absently, alarms warning him in his mind that even that tiny motion might be acknowledging Amy when he’s not meant to.

Luckily the teacher was saved by another student who raised her hand to object, a Goth girl with red dyed hair and a black hoodie on named Eva. “I disagree. If the nobles had never done anything wrong then the revolution would be appalling, but the peasants were abused constantly. Stripped of their money, their homes, their dignity. Just try to imagine what that must feel like,” she said passionately, playing with the sleeves of the heavy sweater.

The stylish girl had been known around school for her impressive outfits, but her classmates were left confused when the Goth chick suddenly started dressing in nothing but plain sweaters, even with the temperature warming up. Of course Amy knew from personal experience that this change in wardrobe was because the new piercings in Eva’s nipples kept them almost permanently erect, forcing the girl to always have to wear something thicker than a regular shirt or risk being caught by the others. It was her fault for trying to draw so much attention to herself. Amy had to do something to keep Eva in her place.

“A society can only exist for so long under someone’s cruel grip before the people rise up to give them their just punishment.”

“An excellent point, Eva,” Mr. Conan said wiping his brow. No longer struggling with the impossible task of having to focus on Amy he found the lesson easy to manage once again. “Let’s have a show of hands in fact. Imagine yourself living under the rule of an oppressive class who took from you and used you without regards for anyone but themselves. How many would wish to remain in a society like that?”

Not a single hand went up among her classmates and Amy found herself flushing deeply. Sheepishly she raised her hand, wanting to give the poor nobles someone to defend them. Of course she’d programmed Mr. Conan to ignore her so he saw no hands rising up to object.

“And how many of you would participate in a revolution to fight back for your rights?”

A battalion of hands rose into the air, a classroom of students eager to participate in a revolution should it arrive. Amy sunk into her chair, biting her lip to stop from moaning as Mrs. Trabdal’s tits flashed before her eyes, the cold metallic taste of her piercings ringing on Amy’s tongue. Mr. Conan and the rest of the students took no notice of her, continuing on with the lesson while Amy sat huddled in her seat, trying to remember the devious ways she had used or programmed most of the students around her and coming to the terrifying realization that if Cathy revealed the secret power of Amy’s breasts, explaining just how the cheerleader had been using it on her schoolmates, there’d be no shortage of teenagers ready to form an angry mob and humiliate her in retaliation.

God she hated history.

* * *

The second the last bell rang Amy was rushing out the door, trying to sprint through the hallways and dodging between the other kids, huge tits bouncing undignified in her mad dash. It didn’t matter though, she only had to outrun the track star to manage to escape. The sheer impossibility of getting away was almost enough to make her laugh. Or go insane.

But as she was rounding the corner her phone chirped and the cheerleader skidded to a halt to answer it. Stupid Amy, she scolded herself. Did you forget that bitch had her hypnoslave on speed dial?

“Looking forward to seeing you at cheer practice. Make sure not to be late, we’ve got a lot of work to do.”

Amy groaned and trudged back the way she came, heading towards the gymnasium. Trying to recall how she got into this mess the cheerleader remembered the second time she’d had to hypnotize Cathy. It had started in that very gym and at least that time the bitch really had deserved it. The cheerleaders and the track team were put together at a pep rally, talking casually and getting along generally. They were stuck on the bleachers well the principal droned on but even that wasn’t so bad with Dianna fawning over Amy like the perfect girlfriend. Everything was going great until Amy happened to pass by Cathy and the dark haired girl suddenly became obnoxious, muttering some insult under her breath. Wait, now she remembered.

“Normally a captain would be leading her team, but they can’t let Amy join in any of the big formations,” Cathy hissed to her team mates just loud enough for Amy to overhear. “With giant melons like that she’d capsize the entire pyramid.”

Glaring daggers Amy had stormed off, but for the rest of the pep rally she’d kept an eye on her. Clearly the track star had somehow gotten a chip on her shoulder and Amy would have to see to that. Trying to come up with some desperate plan to get girl alone Amy practically cheered with delight as she ran off towards the locker room, leaving herself all alone.

Sneaking up behind her Amy grabbed a handful of the shorter girl’s head and spun her around, shoving Cathy into her exposed tits and watching gleefully as the girl’s mind practically dripped out of her head.

“You just couldn’t help yourself, could you?” Amy muttered proudly.

“Nooo,” Cathy moaned, already too deep in the trance to focus clearly.

“Then let’s give you your punishment. Something to really teach you a lesson.”

Cathy gave a weak moan in protest as Amy pushed her against the wall, the hypnotized girl waving back and forth on her feet but unable to move. It sounded easy enough to say but for once Amy was actually stuck. She’d already enacted every fantasy she’d ever had on the rest of the school. And even though the idea of getting eaten out sounded great it still hardly seemed like punishment for actually insulting her in front of everyone.

She heard voices at the door of the locker room and froze, heart skipping a beat. How would she possibly explain things if she got caught with Cathy clearly drugged out of her mind? Luckily the girls outside were just passing by, voices already fading. But Amy’s heart was racing now from the brief jolt of fear.

Suddenly her lips spread in a cruel grin.

“Listen up, Cathy. When you wake from trance you won’t be able to see or hear me at all. As far as you know you’re all alone in the locker room. What you’ll do for me is…”

Cathy’s eyes snapped open, blinking around the empty locker room. Why was she in here? But the athlete quickly remembered that she’d come in here to get some privacy. Because she was…

Horny. So fucking horny it made her knees buckle. The word practically flaring in her mind like a huge neon sign: HORNY. Instantly Cathy’s hand snuck into her track shorts, fingers sliding into her wet snatch with ease. She shut her eyes and leaned against the wall for support, unable to wait long enough to even sit down properly. Cathy only knew she needed to fuck herself so urgently that she couldn’t stop for anything.

But what had gotten her so turned on? She whimpered, horny and eager for something to latch onto but it was like the passion was undefined, simply a need to be fucked. So who did Cathy want to fuck?

Amy. Cheer captain Amy with her massive tits.

Cathy was so shocked her eyes shot open and for a split second she thought she actually saw Amy in front of her, seated on one of the locker room benches. The skirt of her cheerleading outfit was flipped up as she fingered herself, shirt raised so she could stroke at one of her massive tits. The brief image was so perfect that Cathy’s fingers picked up the pace, trying to hold onto that sexy image of Amy.

Amy in front of her, smiling confidently as if she were completely in control. Watching as Cathy lost herself to the need to masturbate, knowing how badly Cathy was craving for her to be there.

Cathy let out a delighted moan, so happy to have someone to latch this unbearable desire to. Suddenly she heard voices outside of the locker room and Cathy bit her lip, trying to quiet her moans. But for some reason her hand only fucked her harder, thrusting into her and shaking her hips. The athlete tried to control herself but her body was on autopilot, still fucking itself as she fantasized about Amy’s tits. Wishing the cheerleader was here now so she could suck on her nipples. Let her drop to her knees and stick her head underneath that skirt and see how she tasted.

Suddenly Cathy did drop to her knees, tumbling forward and catching herself with one hand. Her hips were humping her hand outright now, bouncing up and down on her fingers in a feverish pace. She’d never been reduced to such a horny mess before, barely able to stifle her moans, and of course this had to happen to her in the middle of the school day, with the pep rally going on right next door.

Once again she heard voices getting closer, now even footsteps that were definitely approaching. Cathy stared at the open doorway, ready to expose her to anyone who wandered in. The track star reduced to nothing but a horny mess, fucking herself like a slut on all fours. Her heart was pounding wildly as she tried to imagine what would happen if the other students found her. How much trouble she’d be in if a teacher found her doing this.

Then she imagined Amy Vanderbilt walking through the door, the cheer captain stopping in shock at seeing Cathy fucking herself. That’s when she lost it, her arm giving up and dropping Cathy to the cold tile floor, ass in the air as she kept rocking her hips. Fantasizing about Amy staring at her Cathy couldn’t help but moan, tongue panting out and drool dripping to the floor beside her head.

She wanted Amy so badly, needed to cum so desperately. But the cheerleader was watching her masturbate with no idea how much Cathy wanted her.

“Amy,” Cathy rasped, still pumping on her fingers. “I’m so horny. Want you. You’re so hot, so perfect. Please, can I… can I see your tits?”

Amy was standing in shock, but Cathy didn’t care if it didn’t make sense. Cathy was beyond rational thought, nothing but an animal lost in heat. And thought she wanted to fuck Amy somehow she knew that she wouldn’t be able to cum unless she could see Amy’s tits. That only those perfect tits would grant her release.

The cheerleader suddenly smiled, gripping the bottom of her uniform. Slowly she slid it higher, revealing her toned stomach and stopping with the pale skin under her tits showing. Cathy moaned desperately, feeling her juices soaking down her thighs. Needed to please her, more than anything.

“You want to see my tits, you slut?”

“Yuuh,” Cathy whined, unable to form words.

“What will you give me if I do?”

“Anythiin,” the masturbating girl moaned, dripping onto the floor.

“Will you be my horny slut?”

“I’ma horny slut.”

“Will you be my sex slave?”

“I’myur sexslave.”

Thrusting her hips harder, bucking against her hand as Cathy ground her face into the floor, moaning openly.

“Will you be my fucktoy, Cathy? My personal pussy-loving slut that I can abuse whenever I wish? Nothing but a lesbian slut who wants my tits?”

“M’ma fucktoy. Love pussy. Abuse slut. Lesbian slut. Want your tits. Need em. Fuck me. Your fucktoy. Slave. Please.”

Cathy’s mind was shutting down, needing to cum so badly it felt like it was draining out her thoughts. She just kept moaning and promising everything to Amy, anything to be allowed to cum. It didn’t matter that she knew Amy wasn’t really there, that this was all just some fantasy. Cathy still needed to submit to Amy, too far gone to care. The only reason she knew Amy wasn’t really in the doorway standing over her was because another girl had just entered, gasping at the sight of the drooling fucktoy on the floor.

“I’m fucktoy. Slut for tits. Lick pussy. Wanna cum.”

It was another cheerleader but her tits weren’t nearly as big as Amy’s. Freckles, copper colored hair, nice tan.

“What the fuck?” She shouted. Heidi, Cathy remembered distantly.

“Please…Heidi. Gotta cum. Need to be… good fucktoy.” Cathy grinned drunkenly, still pumping her fingers into her gushing cunt. She wasn’t as hot as Amy, perfect Amy. But maybe her tits would be enough. “Please, show me your tits? Need to cum to tits.”

“No, you fucking freak,” Heidi screamed, backing away. “I’m getting the principal.”

Suddenly Cathy heard a footstep and gazed up, moaning with delight to see Amy standing over her. Even Heidi stopped in shock at seeing Amy reveal herself from around the row of lockers.

“Do you mind leaving, Heidi? I’m a bit busy in here.”

“What… why’s she fucking herself? Why are you watching her fuck herself?”

“Fucktoy,” Cathy drooled from the floor.

“Not important,” Amy replied dismissively. “What is important is this.” She quickly flashed up her tits, stopping Heidi in her tracks. The tanned cheerleader stared at the enormous breasts, will fading as her shoulders drooped.

“Now what did you come in here for?”

“Came to look for you,” Heidi replied blankly, heavy eyes only able to stare at those perfect pale breasts. “Dianna asking where you went.”

Amy chuckled. Dianna was great for fun but she was starting to get a little too clingy. Then again she had purposely made her into the equivalent of a devoted puppy. Still, even good dogs should know how to sit and stay put.

“Forget what you saw in here. Go back to the auditorium and tell Dianna to just wait for me. Anything else to say first, Heidi?”

Heidi stared ahead but slowly her empty eyes dropped down to see Cathy laying on the floor, still masturbating desperately and unable to cum. “Cathy, they were looking for her. She’s getting some award for the competition. Wanted to get her picture.”

“Thanks, Heidi,” Amy said with a thin smile. “Now get lost.”

Heidi nodded and walked away, sluggishly heading back to the gym.

“And wake up from trance before you talk to anyone,” Amy shouted, clearly tired of having to remind girls of this. She fixed her uniform and turned back to stare down at Cathy. The athlete truly was a drooling mess, unable to move but still trying to crane her head up as far as possible. With a delighted smile Amy realized the girl was trying to stare up her shirt to see her tits.

“Such a good little fucktoy you’ve become.”

“Good…good fucktoy. I’ma good fucktoy, Amy.”

“So good I’ll let you be able to think again. Let your mind wake up, still so desperately horny though.”

Cathy groaned happily, the smile slowly fading as her eyes widened. The athlete stared around confused, still rocking her hips back on her sore hand. “Wh…what’s happening?”

“You’re being punished, of course. If you’re going to act like a bitch you’ll be treated like a bitch.”

“Not…not a bitch,” Cathy managed, biting her lips to keep back the shameless moans trying to leak out of her with each thrust back into her fingers.

“No, not anymore. What are you now, Cathy?”

“I’m your fucktoooooy,” she moaned, unable to hold it back.

“Perfect. Now since you’re getting that fancy award, I’m sure you’ll want to be able to go and accept it, won’t you?”

Cathy grit her mouth to silence the moans but nodded her head desperately, still unable to pick it up off the floor. She could feel her cheek soaked in a puddle of drool and whimpered pitifully.

“Well since you did so well, fucktoy, I’ll let you go and get your award. I’ll even let you change your clothes quick.” Amy smiled wickedly. “Though wouldn’t it be fun to see you walk up to the podium with your own pussy juices dripping down your thighs, shorts completely soaked from how you were fucking yourself. Let everyone know what a horny fucktoy you are.” Cathy was whining, shutting her eyes. But she knew if Amy told her to she wouldn’t be able to stop herself.

“Don’t worry, I’m not that mean. I can’t hypnotize the whole school to forget it at any rate. So I’ll let you clean yourself up and go get your reward.”

“Thank you, thankyouthankyou,” Cathy said profusely, grateful for this nightmare to be over.

“Well, I could do that. Or I’ll show you my tits so you can cum.”

Cathy’s eyes shot open, instantly latching onto the massive outline of her breasts, the cheer uniform straining to hold back her enormous tits. “If you ask to see my tits you’ll get the chance to cum. But in return you’ve got to march out and wait in my car until after the rally. You won’t get your award and instead you’ll spend the entire day as my fucktoy. So which reward would you prefer, slut?”

Cathy groaned, struggling to get up and escape. She knew what she wanted, what she had worked so hard to achieve. Unable to hold it back she fucked herself harder, knowing how pathetic she really was. “Tits. Wanna see your tits. Need to cum. Flash your fucktoy. Please, I’ll do anything. Be your slut, your fucktoy. Use me. Just please. Need your tits.”

Amy smiled happily and lifted up her shirt, exposing her tits to let the cold air kiss at her flesh. If there’s one great idea Amy had in her life it was to quickly stuff her discarded panties into Cathy’s mouth just before she came. That slut was trying to moan loud enough to drown out the entire pep rally.

For being so rude Amy brought Cathy home with her and set her on all fours in the middle of the room to use as a foot rest. Or to write her homework on. Even just to sit for a while, though her muscled back was hardly comfortable. And the entire time all Cathy was able to think about was Amy’s breasts, how powerful they were and how much she should always wish to serve her superior.

Remembering that day Amy frowned, realizing how weird it was for Cathy to insult anyone. Usually she was more of a team player than that, wanting to get along with all her classmates. Not that Amy could afford to let the insult go but Cathy should have known better. Almost like she had baited the cheerleader into wanting revenge, but she couldn’t have possibly known what was coming.

Amy had made her forget the session afterwards and ordered her to keep out of her way, which the hypnotized girl obeyed, of course, while toeing the line as closely as possible. Every day Cathy would wind up in the same hallways as Amy, ducking around the corner and going into class but always glaring at her. Now that Amy thought about it Cathy had hardly paid her any attention before, but after that day it was like Cathy was always at the edge of her field of vision, suddenly obsessed with hating the cheerleader. But Cathy always kept her distance, no doubt unaware she had even been ordered to do so.

Then came that day, the memory still making Amy shiver with fear. Amy had been in the locker room after practice, cleaning out her locker for the weekend to get her laundry done. Not that she typically broke a sweat barking orders but she had to keep even her gym clothes looking great. Out of nowhere hands gripped her shoulders and practically threw her into the wall. Amy tried to cushion herself but the side of her head bounced off the wall hard enough to make her see stars. Before she could recover the same vicious attacker pinned her to the wall, stronger than Amy and unwilling to let her escape.

The cheerleader glanced up and froze, not so much surprised to see Cathy attacking her but that the girl was disobeying a direct hypnotic order. No one had ever managed that before and Amy had practically taken it for granted that such a thing was impossible. At least disobeying her tits came with a serious enough cost.

Cathy was shaking violently, practically twitching as though she were being electrified. Panting like an animal with her eyes fluttering, seeming to come in and out of focus. It was like the athlete was having a nervous breakdown, completely out of control, and Amy couldn’t remember ever being so terrified in her life. Her only thought was that Cathy had somehow remembered her past humiliations and had come to attack her for revenge. Amy was too caught off guard to think of trying to flash her tits, not that it would have even been possible with Cathy’s vicelike grip on her arms. Amy shut her eyes and was waiting for the blow, whatever the girl planned to do to abuse her.

Instead Cathy let out a desperate moan and shoved her face into Amy’s tits. Instantly she went limp, the jittery anxiety melting into sweet relief. Stunned Amy simply watched as the athletic girl kissed and licked at her tits drunkenly, eyes flickering on the edge of consciousness. Finally Cathy looked up at her with tears in her eyes, confusion showing through the clear lust she felt.

“Wh-what’s…ha-happening to meeee…”

Of course Amy had no idea what was causing the otherwise normal girl to freak out on her, but like all problems in life she solved them with her tits. Stripping off her shirt and extending her influence, Cathy practically moaned with relief as her troubled thoughts melted away. Even though she’d been terrified a moment ago Amy still used the occasion as an excuse to have some fun. She hated to admit it but Cathy’s tongue was naturally skilled at eating her out. She’d contemplated keeping the athlete on as one of her clique, maybe have her transfer from track to cheerleading. Cathy would excel on the team, she was incredibly more flexible and agile than Amy was.

But the sight of the girl trapping her, nearly convulsing as she stuttered wildly, that had freaked her out too much to forget. So Amy simply ordered her to forget everything and stay away from her. No more approaching her unless she had good reason like they were stuck in the same class.

Only now that Amy was stuck walking towards the gym with the burning desire to finger herself did she realize her mistake in all of this. Even if she used her breasts to control other women there was something about Cathy that had brought out her sadistic treat. It had been especially fun planting the idea that Cathy was lesser and submissive because of her barely existent tits, that she should obey Amy because her lovely, large breasts made her biologically superior. But clearly she’d done more damage than she’d expected. All that time lingering in the hallway or around the gym was Cathy subconsciously trying to feed the desire for Amy’s breasts, probably without any clue she’d even become addicted to them.

But now Cathy was the one in control and all of that programming Amy had enjoyed shoving into her head had become twisted, transforming into Amy’s personal nightmare. This time it was Cathy humiliating her, turning her own prized tits against the cheerleader. If Amy had never punished the athlete in the first place none of this would be happening to her. Even if Cathy had discovered her powers she wouldn’t have come trying to blackmail Amy on it, she’d always been too nice of a person for that. However if you mix in a deep-seated and repressed obsession that’s more than enough reason for Cathy to come running to insult Amy. Apparently in her mind blackmail was a valid enough excuse to break the restraining order Amy had put in place.

Which certainly explained what had been bugging Amy about this entire thing. The most maddening thing about being under Cathy’s hypnotic command was that she was apparently quite good at controlling people. Given only two days the track star already had Amy’s mind wrapped around her finger like an obedient puppet. So if the girl was this smart about manipulating her why had she simply barged in to blackmail her in the first place without a plan in place? Why put yourself so clearly in the path of Amy’s mind controlling breasts when she could have called or sent proof and controlled her from a safe distance?

Because even wanting revenge Cathy was still suffering under the obsession Amy had created. The cheerleader finally realized that whether she knew it or not Cathy had set herself up to fail, to be punished and at Amy’s mercy once more, to feed the addiction Amy had placed so deeply to her core. In their sessions the thin girl had admitted to submissive fantasies but even that seemed to be taking it too far. And it would have worked out as they both wanted if Amy hadn’t gotten careless and hypnotized herself. She’d always wondered if it could work, but the fear of leaving herself trapped in trance had been too great to risk testing it. Now Cathy had gone mad with power and Amy was left to suffer for it.

Without any surprise at all Amy walked into the gymnasium and saw Cathy perched on the bleachers, whistling like a cat who needed to do nothing more than open her mouth and let the canary waltz in. Flipping her dark hair back over her shoulder Cathy grinned, waving for the blonde to join her.

“So what are you doing here? Going to make me moon the cheerleading squad and get me kicked off the team?”

“Not a bad idea,” Cathy said with a laugh. “Do it now, slavegirl.”

Letting out a pitiful squeak Amy’s hands were already in motion unzipping her pants, fully aware of her fellow cheerleaders streaming in through the gym behind her. Bending over, eyes pleading, Cathy finally ordered her to stop and zip her pants back up.

“Jeez, you can’t take a joke can you?” Cathy teased while Amy shot her a death glare as she buttoned her jeans. “Be honest, if you got control over me again you would absolutely have made me do something that humiliating.”

“No,” Amy said confidently. Then to make sure she didn’t sit on the high ground too long her submissive mouth went on to add “I’d do much worse to you. I’d strip you naked and march you before the school, lock you in a stockade and let everyone take turns using you.” Amy blinked back tears, shocked at what she’d just said. Of course she’d get revenge for being used but that sounded harsh even for her. But then, she had been ordered to be honest. Amy knew she wouldn’t really be that cruel when she got free. Would she?

“All the motivation I need to keep messing with you. Now come on, I’ve got your whole cheer squad to un-brainwash.”

“And re-brainwash into your slaves?” Amy countered.

“Hmm, that might be fun. I’ll play it by ear.” Cathy started walking off towards the locker room but stopped as Amy laughed in disbelief. “And what’s so funny?”

“You know my breasts can only capture one person’s mind at a time. You really think they’re going to line up one by one for you to enslave them all?” Amy enjoyed the chance to tease her, even if she was technically helping the bitch. Not that she wanted to give her advice but if Cathy was so stupid that others found out about her special power how long would it take before men in black suits zip lined into the gym to capture her and run experiments on her breasts?

Besides, enslaving the cheerleading squad had been one of her proudest accomplishments. Managing that had taken nearly three weeks of careful, meticulous planning which the cheerleader was certainly not accustomed to. Girl’s nights out to the movies or a diner where she could offer someone a ride home. Staying light at practice with one of the cheerleaders to clean up. Offers to help them study on subjects she knew nothing about, coming over to give advice on boyfriends, every shameless trick she could think of. Slowly ticking off each name on the cheer roster until every last one served her. Now she had the team obedient enough to obey the specific commands she gave.

Amy laughed again, wondering just how Cathy expected to go about it faster than her. She could try to order Amy to turn the cheerleaders against her, but this time she would fight with everything she possessed. Just one trigger uttered and the team would tackle Cathy to the floor and hold her down while Amy worked out how to free herself from the athlete’s control.

But Cathy remained confident, even smiling herself now. Clearly she’d anticipated this and had something new in mind. Finally the curiosity was getting the better of her, not to mention concern for her own self at the chance of Cathy letting one of the cheerleaders escape to reveal her ability to the world.

“So what’s your big plan anyway?”

Cathy grinned and pulled a nice looking camera out of her backpack. “Did you miss the memo, Amy? It’s picture day.”