The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 7

Gina tucked into the roll and quickly flipped back to her feet, throwing her hands up in a synchronized move with the other cheerleaders around her. All the time she kept running notes in her head: hands up high, back straight, smile wider, gotta make it look like it’s a breeze. One final cartwheel and the fit girl slid easily down to one knee, the group chanting out the school name proudly. Instantly the girls broke their pose as they cried out happily and came together to discuss how great the new formation came out, even if Gina had seen plenty of sloppy moves during the practice.

The former cheer captain put on a strained smile as she walked over to ‘congratulate’ the others. A tall, well-built blonde, Gina practically represented the ideal vision of a cheerleader, or at least the most stereotypical cheerleader you could imagine. Toned legs that led up to a round, pert ass, topped off with an impressive rack. Her shoulder length blonde hair had been dyed pink at the ends if only to try and draw more eyes to her while the cheer squad performed. Her mother had been a former champion in cheer competitions and had her heart set on making sure that Gina followed in her footsteps.

So well the others were complacent enough with no one tripping over their own feet Gina could clearly make out every late move and each backwards turn. Back when she was captain such a messy formation would have her shouting her lungs out to try and force the others back into line and pay attention to what they were doing.

But she wasn’t cheer captain. Amy was. And she wasn’t allowed to comment on the other girls. Gina had to focus on making herself perfect.

“That was… very spirited,” Gina called out, trying to give a thumbs up. If the rest of the team caught on that her praise was half-hearted than sweet and naïve Heidi completely missed it. The freckled blonde instantly tackled into her, squealing excitedly.

“I know, the new moves are so much fun,” Heidi gushed as Gina smiled and tried to pry herself free. “We’re really coming along. You were perfect as always.”

‘Of course I’m perfect, I put in twice as much time into training as the rest of you’, Gina thought bitterly. But instead of saying that the smile stayed in place and she breezily replied “It’s nothing, just the training showing.”

“No, seriously we’ve still got a lot of shaping up to do before we’re as good as you,” Heidi said crossing her arms under her own impressive breasts. When the tanned girl had joined the cheer team Gina was embarrassed to find herself feeling jealous of Heidi’s chest and how all the boys flocked to her instead. Naturally neither of them matched up to Amy’s titanic boobs, though thankfully she was a lesbian so she wouldn’t be any competition for her.

“Heidi’s right, you’re easily the best on the whole team” Lydia said cutting in, her skirt riding up to reveal the bottom of her ass cheeks through the tight shorts she wore underneath the uniform. Noticing Gina’s disapproving eyes catching her ass Lydia tried to push the skirt back down but with her wide hips it was usually only a matter of time before someone caught a flash of her ass. Though now that Gina thought about it Lydia’s skirts have seemed to be getting shorter every day, even when she wasn’t dressed in the cheer uniform. The blonde would constantly be bending down to pick something up or tie her shoes and end up flash her lovely, wide ass at anyone passing by. Gina would have sworn the cheerleader was showing her butt off on purpose but she knew Lydia was way too shy to be that much of an exhibitionist. She was sure there had to be a reason for the change in wardrobe.

Lydia can wear whatever she wants, a seductive voice suddenly said. Gina relaxed as the helpful voice spoke to her, always helping to relieve her anytime she became confused. Don’t say anything about the teams clothing, let them wear whatever they want. Lydia can show off her ass. In fact Lydia’s ass is really sexy and you should find yourself staring at it more.

“Hey Gina, are you alright?”

The pink and blonde girl blinked suddenly, surprised to find that Lydia was no longer standing in front of her but was now practically across the gym. And Gina was even more alarmed to realize that she must have been staring at the girl’s full hips rocking with every step, skirt creeping up to reveal another flash of that luscious ass she couldn’t keep hidden. Gina forced herself to snap out of it, trying to ignore how suddenly warm and wet she felt in her own skirt. She turned to find Heidi still behind her, looking at her with concern.

“You okay, Gina?”

“Yeah, must be the heat getting to me or something. What were you saying?”

“The girls were going on about how great of a cheerleader you are and you just seemed to zone out,” Heidi said laughing.

Gina found herself blushing, embarrassed for spacing like that but also that the girls had actually been praising her. Normally she only heard whispers about how cruel and unfair she was behind her back, but those seemed to have died out completely lately.

“Um, thanks. Glad you girl’s think I’m doing okay.”

“Okay? You’re the only one of us with any real talent. I’m still surprised you decided to step down and let Amy take over even though she just joined the team.”

To that Gina had no response since even she wasn’t sure of the real reason why she’d put Amy in charge. At the start of the year she’d been the bitch warden of the cheer squad, always shouting and pushing the other girls harder and harder. She didn’t care that half the team were always threatening to quit; that just meant she was weeding out the weak who couldn’t stand it. The training wasn’t any harsher than what her mom put her through and she came out stronger for it.

Then one day she’d had a nervous breakdown and let Amy take over as captain. Gina still got dizzy trying to figure it out, the memory of that day giving her a head rush until she brushed it off. Since that day Gina found herself unable to scold the other girls for the slightest misstep, even if they were seriously screwing up.

Gina wasn’t the captain anymore so she had no authority to try and discipline the other girls. Especially not Amy. It had driven her insane at first, running a constant stream of criticism silently in her head, all that pressure and disappointment building more and more. But then to her shock the team slowly started to improve.

It certainly wasn’t anything Amy had been doing since the girl didn’t know the first thing about being a captain. Somehow she had a way of getting anything she wanted out of the girls but she hardly spent any time making new formations or moves. The only rational explanation for the gradual improvement of the whole team was that for the first time they were having fun while training. Gina had thought pushing them would make them better, same way she was taught, but turned out letting the cheerleaders enjoy themselves meant they didn’t have to fake the enthusiasm.

So no matter how little sense it made Gina supposed promoting Amy to cheer captain was for the best. And speak of the devil there was Amy at the door to the gym, watching them run different moves as she’d instructed. Kristin passed the cheer captain as she left the locker room, listening to something Amy said before jogging over in Gina’s direction. The black girl seemed a little dazed while she ran, Kristin even nearly colliding with Lydia coming the other way. As Gina watched Kristin managed to avoid the other girl, a hand flying out instinctively and grabbing hold of Lydia’s large ass to keep from falling. Kristin quickly let go and apologized as she ran, but Gina saw how Lydia’s face instantly flushed red, biting her lip.

Gina stared at her reaction in surprise. Did Lydia get turned on just from someone accidentally groping her? Then again with an ass that amazing it must attract a lot of wandering hands as people brush by her. Lately even Gina had found herself squeezing past Lydia in the locker room, fingers trailing over that perfect, round curve of her ass as she passed. Then suddenly Kristin’s smiling face was in front of her and Gina snapped back to attention as the black girl called her name. Maybe the heat was getting to her if she kept zoning out so much.

“So how’d it go, Kristin?”

“Great, I think the pictures are going to come out really well. Amy said it’s your turn.”

Gina thanked her and let Kristin take her place with the squad, heading off towards the locker room. The other benefit to having Amy as captain was the fact that the cheer squad seemed to get anything it wanted these days. Bigger budget, chance to leave class early, not to mention cute new uniforms, even if they were a little short and tight in places. But cheerleaders were meant to turn people on so cheerleaders should want to be as hot as possible, especially to show themselves off to Amy.

She shook her head as she lost her train of thought. Probably nothing important. What was important was that Amy had convinced Beth, the nerd in charge of the yearbook, to not only give them extra pages but even to let every cheerleader have their own picture taken in uniform. Not to mention getting Cathy to take the pictures for them. Who knew she was into photography as well as track?

“I’ve heard good things so far,” Gina said as she entered the locker room and caught sight of Amy and Cathy against the far wall. “Just make sure to get me from my good side, alright?”

“I promise you’ll love it,” Cathy assured her.

Gina did a double take at Amy, surprised to see the normally cheerful blonde in a sour mood. What’s your problem, she wanted to say, but thought better of it as it sounded like criticism. So instead Gina put on a concerned look and asked “What’s wrong, Amy? Everything alright?”

“She’s just grumpy because of me is all,” Cathy laughed. “You won’t believe what I’m making her do to pay me back for this favor.”

“Well that’s our captain, always going out of her way to help the cheer squad.”

Cathy’s smile took on a forced look. “Yeah, I’m sure she’s really been looking out for you girls. Now smile for the camera on the count of three.

“One…”

Gina brushed back her blonde hair and tried to fan out the pink-dyed ends so they stood out best.

“Two…”

She tried to slide down the skirt but the damn thing always rode high to show off her ass as if it were doing it on purpose.

“Three…”

Gina put on a practiced winning smile, hands on her hips in a perfect pose. Then she got a different flash than what she was expecting as Amy lifted her shirt and revealed her massive tits. Gina’s smile faltered and her jaw dropped, first caught by surprise and then hit by the supernatural power of those breasts, dragging her will away to leave her helpless.

The camera flashed but Gina took no notice, caught in the slack pose. Cathy brought up the image on the camera’s screen, perfectly catching the attractive cheerleader as her mind dropped. “Another excellent shot for the collection. I can see why you kept manipulating people if they all look as cute as this in trance.”

Amy said nothing and simply pouted. It wasn’t fair. It had taken her three weeks to get the entire cheer squad under her control. And all Cathy had to do was tell them to come in one by one for pictures and she’d practically worked through the entire team in an hour. Why the hell hadn’t she thought of a set up like this?

“Now Gina, feeling nice and empty?”

“Yes, Cathy,” she muttered blankly. A lock of pink dyed hair fell in front of her eyes but Gina took no notice of it.

“Perfect, now I want you to be able to remember all of the ways Amy’s been manipulating you this past year.

Amy knew the girl was trapped in a mindless trance but she swore she was able to make out Gina’s face taking an angry expression. Or maybe she was just projecting her own guilt.

“What would you say is the worst thing Amy’s done with you?”

“Every week I have to masturbate while fantasizing about pleasing Amy for one hour, incredibly horny and unable to cum the entire time. I must write at least three humiliating comments on my body while I do. Once I complete then I can cum, but I must take a picture or video of myself to show off the slutty comments and send them to Amy.”

“Sounds like something the bitch would do. Has it caused any trouble with your own life?”

“Amy said the writing must be in marker so she can see clearly but I can’t wash it off completely,” Gina spoke without emotion. “The next day it’s still there and I have no idea how those insults got on my skin. It completely freaks me out seeing such humiliating words written on me. I thought I was having a nervous breakdown and I always have to cover it up at school until I can wash it away.”

“So did you have any idea about that, Amy?”

The blonde hung her head, knowing what her part was supposed to be in all of this. Hearing how her messing with people has caused all sorts of trouble for them. From Lydia’s slutty new dress code keeping her constantly grounded at home for her attire, or the way Heidi’s sister had been taking advantage of her submissive new attitude to force her into doing all her housework and chores. These stupid girls were just supposed to keep Amy’s commands focused on her, how was she supposed to know they’d apply it to other people as well?

“I’m sorry, Gina,” Amy suddenly blurted. “It was wrong of me to take advantage of you like that. I- It’s just that I had tried out for cheerleading and you humiliated me in front of everyone.” Amy fidgeted with her hands, trying to hold back tears. That day at cheer tryouts had been one of the worst in her life. Gina instantly dismissed her because of her giant breasts, probably threatened or jealous, but Amy had been insistent on being given a chance. So Gina had ordered her to execute moves and rolls that purposefully put her tits on display. Her loose shirt must have flipped up and flashed the cheer team her strained bra three times during the routine alone.

Amy looked up but of course Gina was still stuck in trance, unable to respond. Taking her by surprise Cathy put a sympathetic hand on her shoulder. “I’m sorry, Amy, that must have really sucked to go through.” Then suddenly she lightly swatted the blonde in the back of the head. “But that’s no excuse for turning the team into your sex slaves. You could’ve just hypnoed her to let you be a cheerleader. Why didn’t you just stop there?”

The blonde turned away angrily, but she knew Cathy had a point. She didn’t really want to be a cheerleader, she just wanted to prove she could because it would make her more popular. She didn’t even want to be captain, but it put her in control. The truth was she wanted to humiliate Gina the same way she’d been tormented at the tryouts. But one embarrassing day was hardly the same as a year being used and manipulated.

“Gina here probably worked her ass off to make cheer captain. Didn’t you, Gina?”

“I did, I train for two hours a day after homework.”

Cathy nodded impressed, it was about the same routine she went through.

“I’m sure you’re furious at seeing Amy take over knowing she did nothing at all to deserve it.”

“I’m still jealous but honestly the team’s been better off.”

Amy and Cathy both turned in surprise. “What?”

“Even if Amy doesn’t do anything to train them the girls are happier without me around. So Amy’s the better captain. I’m just selfish and wish I was in charge so I can be the best.”

“You really mean that?” Amy asked astonished. “You…think I’m a good captain?”

“No, you’re still lazy. But you’ve been good to the team and let the girls have fun.”

“And what about all the lesbian orgies she makes the cheerleaders have?” Cathy asked crossing her arms, feeling as though this brainwashing was going off track.

“I’m not into girls so I wouldn’t do it willingly. I think half the team is bisexual at least so I can’t speak for them. I know Heidi and Isabelle are lesbians though not together so maybe they enjoy it.”

“I meant do you think regular orgies are a benefit to being cheerleaders,” Cathy said, exasperated.

Gina stared ahead blankly, mind processing. “It has increased our flexibility and sex is a great cardio workout. So yes, it has been beneficial.”

Amy smiled briefly before she could hide it, Cathy scowling. “Congrats, captain. I’ll be sure to tell the schoolboard about your great new workout program you’ve implemented. I’m sure the principal will be thrilled.”

“Whatever. You’re just going to do some cruel punishment to me so go ahead and get it over with.”

Cathy hummed and stared at her, thinking. “Nah, I’ll let this one go.”

Now Amy gawked in shock. “What? You’re letting me go?”

“Depending on if you’ve done anything worse with the other girls. This certainly puts an end to your cheerleader sex slaves at least, but none of the girls have seemed to be particularly angry over it. And Gina was always a colossal bitch, I can confirm that myself. Though she didn’t deserve being humiliated like that.”

“I did deserve it,” the entranced Gina responded. “I’m mean and cruel for no reason. I honestly thought my subconscious was writing those things on my body to punish me out of guilt so I’ve been trying to be nicer.”

“Don’t interrupt me by being rational,” Cathy said angrily. She was feeling conflicted enough letting Amy off light. But then the track star knew plenty of people who deserved to render Amy her punishment. She’d used the cheerleaders for her own desires but Amy had also used her hypnotic powers to lavish them with more privileges. There were much more deserving victims still on the list.

“Does this mean…” Amy asked hesitantly and shut her mouth quickly. Cathy sighed and rolled her hand, telling her to go ahead and say it. “Does this mean you’ll let me keep being a cheerleader?”

“Why do you even want to be on the squad? It’s not like you actually train and take part with the others.”

“I just… I enjoy it, alright? It’s something I never thought I could be, so I forced myself onto the team. But I really like the girls and want to keep hanging out. And I do feel bad for making them…” Amy tried to think of a softer way to say it but opted on the truth. “I fucked and used them and I know it was wrong, but I just liked them all so much and wanted them to like me back. So go ahead and punish me, humiliate me, if it means the other girls forgive me and let me stay on the squad.”

Cathy narrowed her eyes, thinking hard. She let out a sigh and hold out her hands helplessly. “Fine, you can keep being a cheerleader. You’re kind of cute doing the sad pout,” she added laughing.

Amy broke into a huge grin and took a step forward, wanting to hug Cathy for letting her remain a cheerleader. Then she remembered that the short girl had been tormenting her for the past two days. Plus Amy still had her huge tits out, having not been ordered to put them away.

“Th-thank you, Cathy. I’m still incredibly pissed about all of this,” god damn stupid command to always be honest. “But I know I’ve made mistakes. So on some level I deserve this,” Amy added, gritting her teeth. “Though I still think you’re being a cruel bitch.”

“I think you deserve a cruel bitch, Amy. Crazy superpower like yours and you could become some huge manipulating monster that could ruin the world, so I think you need someone to remind you of the consequences of your actions.”

“Maybe. But still, thanks. I’m honestly still in shock that you’re not punishing me.”

“Oh you’re still being punished,” Cathy added matter of fact. “I just won’t do anything too cruel to you myself. Because I’ve got a new cruel bitch to do that.” The track star grinned at the hypnotized cheerleader, drooling on the pink tips of her hair that had wandered into her open mouth.

“You can’t be serious. Gina was practically the queen bitch of the school! I mean you suck and all but if you give her power like that over me she’ll…she’ll…”

“Give you exactly what you deserve,” Cathy said laughing. She raised her hand, fingers poised to snap. “Lights out, Amy.” She snapped her fingers for effect more than anything, but Amy still dropped into mindlessness with ease. Cathy strode up to the hypnotized Gina, brushing the hair out of her blank face. “Now listen up, Gina, because I have a special mission for you regarding Amy.”

She whispered, even though Amy was too far gone to hear anything in her brainwashed state. And even though Gina was deep in trance the corners of her lips slowly began to curl up into a smile as Cathy instructed her on what she would be doing to Amy.

* * *

Amy panted for breath, tongue hanging out as her eyes practically rolled back in her head. Sore muscles moving against her will, unable to bring herself to stop because of the hypnotic commands. The abuse wouldn’t end until Gina chose to end it and the vicious cheerleader with the two tone pink and blonde hair was too busy smiling smugly to tell her to stop. This was torture, the cruelest thing yet.

“You… heartless… bitch…” Amy wheezed.

“For that, one more lap. Then you can hit the showers.”

Amy groaned but kept on running, trudging along the track behind the school. Her white gym shirt was completely soaked through, enormous tits practically on display in the see through fabric while her black shorts clung to her thighs tightly. It had been months since she’d ever had to run anywhere of her own free will. Anyplace she needed to go there were at least four people with cars who would speed over instantly to pick her up. Not to mention the convenience of people going out of their way to shop for her and deliver anything she wanted right to her doorstep. Her phone had been filled with numbers for free food, free rides and anything else she needed. Of course now that stockpile of eager helpers was useless thanks to Cathy deprogramming everyone.

Five excruciating minutes later Amy was crossing the starting line, fit to collapse right then and there. She’d spent the entire lap contemplating all the ways this new lack of control would screw up her perfect life. And Gina smiling with infuriating confidence at her from the stands was just the newest humiliation.

“Great job, Amy. Head on into the locker room to cool down.”

Amy rolled her eyes and limped up the stairs into the building, following Gina into the girl’s locker room. They’d stayed nearly two hours after cheer practice so Gina could put her through her paces in all the fundamentals of cheerleading. Stretching to get more flexible, push-ups and pull-ups to build her strength enough to support the weight of another girl. And cardio, which was the biggest bitch of all. After that workout the large breasted blonde was almost ready to ask for Cathy to humiliate her instead. Almost.

Gina had kept up pace with her throughout most of the workout. Or rather had done three times as much as her at a noticeably faster pace. She hadn’t been kidding, Gina really did spend this much time training every other day. Amy wasn’t sure how it was even possible.

She heard the shower running from the back of the locker room and advanced towards it like a zombie. Amy tried to shed off the sweat soaked shirt but between the clinging damp fabric and her own enormous breasts the shirt got stuck halfway, wrapped around her head and trapping her arms up in the air.

Amy stumbled blindly, furiously trying to rip at the shirt to free herself when it was suddenly pulled away, Gina freeing her at last. The former cheer captain and current torturer was laughing her head off. “Having some trouble there, Amy?”

“I’m fine,” she said blushing. “Just got caught up.”

“That’s what happens when you get a real workout,” Gina replied as she stripped off her own shirt, heading into the shower room. Amy hesitated, wondering if this was a trap. Cathy had left after the rest of the cheerleaders had been programmed, though she’d put Amy under each time so she had no idea just what they were brainwashed to do now. She could have simply removed all the programming Amy had put in but for some reason she suspected Cathy would be interested in using the girls for her own enjoyment. For all Amy knew Cathy would be sitting in the shower room waiting to torture her some more. Or maybe Gina would be the one controlling and humiliating her for tonight’s session of degradation.

Her first instinct was to run home and escape, but honestly the harsh workout had made quick work out of her light deodorant. She still had her principles and refused to walk home smelling like her gym clothes. Amy plucked off her shorts and panties, stuffing them into her locker before taking a towel and hesitantly making her way into the shower.

The communal shower had freaked Amy out when she’d first graduated into high school, though as her sexuality matured she came to enjoy the view more and more. Thankfully the shower also gave her an excuse for being so wet. Gina was busy scrubbing herself, toned ass turned to Amy.

“I’d hurry up if I were you, by the end of the day the hot water starts going fast.”

Amy hurried over to a shower head, choosing one at the other end of the shower. Enough room so that if Gina tried something she’d have time to get away. She started washing herself off, waiting all the while for the trigger word or command that would start her humiliation. Kept on edge like this she nearly jumped when Gina spoke up.

“You really did a great job today, I didn’t think you had that in you.”

“Not like I had a choice but to keep going,” Amy muttered.

“Of course you did. You could have quit anytime but you hung in there even with me being that harsh on you. You seriously earned my respect.”

Amy turned to face her, Gina still facing the wall but looking over her shoulder at her. “Wait, you mean I could have walked away at any time?”

Gina burst out laughing, thinking that Amy was sarcastic. The blonde’s skin flushed. She’d just assumed Cathy had made her obey everything Gina said. Or was Gina playing a trick on her?

“I have to admit I was jealous of you taking over as captain,” Gina went on. “I… well, I thought you were lazy. You hardly spent any time training with us after all. But you got along great with the girls at least. Everyone loves you a lot more than me. But you coming to me saying that you wanted to improve yourself, I’ll admit I was skeptical.”

Amy studied her, trying to figure out what she was talking about.

“I thought you would just coast through the rest of the year but I guess you had a change of heart. Asking me to be your trainer, to be as harsh on you as possible, I really didn’t expect that.”

Amy shrugged, supposing this was the fake memory Cathy must have planted.

“If you keep this up we’ll make a real cheerleader out of you,” Gina said brightly.

She couldn’t help but blush. “Th-thanks, Gina. I really never thought you’d like me without brainwa…I mean, without me making an effort.”

“Well you made a believer out of me. Maybe we can even get you into the pyramid in a few games.”

Amy couldn’t keep the smile from her face. Sure she could hypnotize her way onto the team but she physically wasn’t cut out for taking part like the others. To actually be on the field during a game with them…

“That would be awesome,” Amy said with genuine enthusiasm.

“Yup, but you gotta keep this up. No slacking off.”

Amy nodded. She wasn’t certain if Cathy had programmed her to follow the routine. Maybe she did to a degree, but Amy herself actually wanted to stick with it now. To keep hearing Gina praise her, to get the rest of the squad to respect her as a real cheerleader as well. She’d had plenty of experience with controlled behavior the last two days so she was certain that this had to be her own excitement towards the training.

“I promise, I won’t let you down.”

Gina turned to her smiling, and Amy couldn’t help but feel like they might have a shot at being friends. Real, actual friends.

“I’m feeling a little sore after that workout,” Gina muttered, stretching and putting her body on display while Amy quickly averted her eyes. She was sure Gina was used to being nude with the other athletes without it being sexual but Amy’s sex drive wouldn’t let her distinguish between the two. And Gina had made it clear in trance that she’d never be interested in her.

“Amy, do you mind coming over here to eat me out?”

The showering blonde blinked in shock. Then again maybe Gina was interested.

“I’m sorry, what?”

“Eat me out?” Gina repeated as she pointed to her shaved pussy. If anything she appeared curious about why Amy was hesitating. “Cheer captains have to regularly eat out the girls to keep them relaxed and limber.” Amy stared in shock. “Don’t make it seem weird, you’re the one who put it in place.”

Of course I did, Amy grumbled. She wondered if Cathy had put that fake memory in the heads of the other cheerleaders and was almost certain that was the case. She expected her feet to move on their own, mouth opening automatically to act like a living vibrator.

But instead she stayed under the shower, letting the water run over her. Wait, did the trigger not work?

“You don’t have to,” Gina said, embarrassed. “It was a tough workout so you’re probably not up to it today.”

“No, that’s fine.” Amy replied. Why would Cathy leave that in if it wasn’t a way to control her?

“Glad to hear it, honestly I’ve been kind of worked up the last few days.” Gina turned and spread her legs wider, exposing her cunt as warm water from the shower cascaded down between her thighs. Amy had seen her like this plenty of times, though she’d always been partially in trance. Now Amy’s heart was beating wildly as she stepped closer, dropping to her knees. This was Gina acting on her own. Well, under Cathy’s control, but still not while Amy was the one in charge.

She glanced up hesitantly, wondering if this was a trick. But Gina was already leaning back against the shower wall, eyes closed in preparation for the pleasure. If she ate the other cheerleader out she’d be playing into what Cathy wants. Then again, refusing would be turning down this incredibly sexy girl who wanted nothing more than Amy’s tongue inside her. Amy shrugged and dived forward, obliging her. She had time to worry about Cathy manipulating her later, for now she seemed to have a small chance to genuinely enjoy herself and she wasn’t about to pass that up.

Gina’s fingers curled into her hair as she pulled the other girl into her deeper, moaning with appreciation. The water from the shower was spilling down her stomach and into Amy’s face so she had to keep her eyes closed, but the eager blonde hardly seemed to care. Gina tasted as great as she remembered, but hearing her coo and moan and curse under her breath whenever Amy sucked on her clit, these were all new sounds that were making her wetter than ever. Every time she’d used Gina in the past the cheerleader had been in trance, or reduced to essentially a breathing sex toy without any thoughts.

“Fuck. Go a little deeper and… oh shit. Yes, right there, Amy. Fuck, right there.”

Gina’s pussy was trembling, her walls trying to pull Amy’s tongue in deeper as the orgasm started to well up powerfully inside her. This was a completely awake, completely willing Gina actually moaning her name. The real Gina about to cum from her. Amy moaned into the girl’s snatch, her own pussy dripping. As far as she could tell this was the first time she would be making a girl cum on her own without the influence of her tits. She hardly ever bothered with eating out the girls she was using and even then she’d simply enjoyed the taste for a while then ordered them to cum for her when her jaw got tired.

Gina gripped Amy’s hair tight and shoved her crotch against the other girl’s face, voice cracking as she came hard. Drinking up the delicious taste Amy suddenly came herself, shocked at the feeling of bliss and pride that filled her. Simply making a girl cum all on her own had been enough to get her off as well.

“Fuck, that was amazing.”

“Yeah,” Amy replied as she wiped the pussy juices off of her face, smiling happily. “We really need to do this more often.”

“What are you talking about? You’re usually going down on three or four girls after every practice. I’m the one lucky enough to get that tongue of yours all to myself.”

Amy blushed. So Cathy had stuck this programming into the other cheerleaders as well. Would they all be coming to her expecting Amy to be their personal vibrator after training? Then again, that actually sounded like fun. If the flat-chested girl had been planning on humiliating Amy like this then she’d certainly missed the mark. Not that Amy would say anything to her. She was just looking forward to the next session of training in two days. Taking turns eating out the other girls and getting them off with her tongue. Why hadn’t she been doing this from the start?

Gina pet the blonde girl’s head, smiling down at her. She blushed and turned away, talking to the wall of the shower room as she spoke to Amy. “So, um, since I have you alone like this. Would you mind… giving me another turn? Usually I’ve got to share you with the others.”

“Well, you are going to help me get in shape so I can get out on the field with the others. I suppose as long as you keep me motivated I’d be happy to reward you for being such a good trainer.”

Grinning wide Gina spread her legs again, leaning back against the wall. “Pretty sure we’re going to run out of hot water by the time I’m done with you.” Amy laughed and just dived back in, licking slowly and tenderly at her lips before sliding her tongue in. Still sensitive Gina was instantly whimpering, gripping Amy’s shoulders as her nails lightly scratched her skin.

“Maybe after this one… mhmm… if you want I can… oh fuck, that’s so good… I can… mhm… fuck, can I eat you out, Amy?”

Amy pulled away, smirking. “I thought it was the cheer captain’s responsibilities to make her girl’s cum.”

Gina shivered, wanting her tongue back inside her cunt as soon as possible. “I- I wanna know how you taste. Please, can I?”

With her enormous tits on display Amy smiled warmly. “I’d love that, Gina. Thank you.”

Gina smiled tenderly before she grabbed hold of Amy’s blonde hair and shoved her back against her muff. She needed to cum again, couldn’t wait this time, but luckily Amy was dripping and eager to taste more of her too.

* * *

Cathy poured over the work books, trying to find the right passage to quote from for the assignment. She’d been so busy taking control of Amy’s life that she hadn’t completed yesterday’s assignments and was trying to make up for it. She glanced at the clock, figuring that right about now Amy and Gina should be finished up with training. And hopefully having their own fun in the shower.

Seeing Amy genuinely want to stay on the cheer squad was what had settled it for her. Punishing Amy had been a great idea at first, but that would only make Cathy as bad as her. Not to mention if Amy broke free she’d come gunning for her own revenge against her. So Cathy had thought to free her other victims, let them be the ones to punish her. But even when Cathy worked her way through that black book she was still left with a furious Amy who would just go out and abuse more people.

The trick was to find a way to actually rehabilitate her, and cheerleading seemed to be the only thing she wanted enough to beg for it. So Cathy set her up with Gina to train her hard. Let her work for it like everyone else. If she succeeded without resorting to using mind control then maybe there was hope for her yet.

As for leaving Gina to play with her after, well Gina was always an uptight bitch too. Best to let the two play along nice and call it a bonding experience. Besides, Cathy knew training worked best with positive reinforcement. And if there was anything that kept Amy motivated it was fucking cheerleaders.

But the most important reason for setting up the fun in the locker room was Cathy wanting to take pity and give Amy a fun end to her night, she’d certainly need it. Cathy kept on working at tomorrow’s assignments, knowing she’d be too busy to have time for them the next day. She’d picked out some special punishment for Amy, someone truly deserving. So let Amy and Gina play tonight while Cathy was stuck studying. The mind controlling cheerleader would be paying for it tomorrow and Cathy couldn’t wait to watch.