The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Family

By Aginor

Chapter 1 – Cindy and Steve

I can alter people’s minds. I don’t know where my gift came from. I don’t know why I have it or why it allows me to do what I do. But I have it and by God I use it. You would too. At first I used it for ‘good’. I felt like a super hero. A quick personality adjust here, a change in thought pattern there. A new set of beliefs. A higher IQ. I’d give people I encountered a bit of a nudge in the right direction, if you will. But as they say (and I hate to use a cliché) ultimate power corrupts ultimately. And I can say without a doubt, I am corrupted.

Who am I? That doesn’t really matter anymore. I am a shell of a human. An empty vessel devoid of morals and ethics. I am not a good soul. I have slid down the slippery slope and I’ve accepted that I am unredeemable. One cannot say “I’m sorry” concerning the things I’ve done and expect everything to work out. There is no happy ending. There is no silver lining. I am what I am, and this is one of my stories...

I looked at the house from the street. It was nothing special. Just another cookie cutter house stamped out in some nameless subdivision. I had been here six months before, and by happenstance I was nearby. I usually don’t revisit those I’ve altered, but every now and then it is fun to see the fruits of one’s labor. I walked up to the door and rang the bell.

A man answered. Middle aged, plain, no real features to set himself apart from the thousands of other drab suburbanites. He looked at me and was about to ask what I wanted when I tapped into his mind. He suddenly had the urge to leave the door open and return to whatever it was he had been doing. He would no longer acknowledge my presence, that is unless I wanted him to. Before entering the house I sought out the other residents and left similar impressions on their minds. I smiled to myself. What luck, everyone was home.

I walked in and headed toward the kitchen. The smell of cigarette smoke filled my nostrils as I stood in the doorway, drinking in the scene unfolding before me. There was Cindy, an all in all a attractive middle aged woman (considering she had given birth to 2 children. 1 boy and 1 girl, twins.) sitting at the kitchen table. She had a couple of large, but slightly saggy breasts, auburn hair, and a set of legs that wouldn’t quit. I wouldn’t call her thin, but by no means was she overweight. She was your typical suburban mom...doing a very atypical activity.

Cindy was sitting at the head of the kitchen table, slouched down, her legs spread wide apart. She was wearing a green blouse and white spandex work out pants. Extremely tight, white spandex work out pants for that matter. They outlined her legs and hips perfectly. A true second skin. You could see every curve, including the two bumps of her pussy lips. There was no way of missing the camel toe on this one, especially since the entire area was soaked through with her juices. If that wouldn’t strike a normal person as strange, the fact that Cindy was rubbing and scratching her pussy through them like no tomorrow would. She was vigorously attacking it, noticing nothing else, moaning occasionally. Her husband Steve, the one that answered the door, was sitting across the room grinning like a fool.

I tapped Steve’s mind and sent him to a ‘happy place’ as to not disturbed us and allowed Cindy to see me.

“Hey you, it’s me! Kevin from down the street.” She instantly knew me as an old friend.

A surprised look came to her face as she noticed my presence. She quickly closed her legs and made herself as proper as she could given the circumstances. He face was a perfect shade of red. “Hi Kevin, I didn’t hear you come in. Please sit down. Can I get you anything?” She couldn’t look me in the eye. She reached for her pack of cigarettes on the table and quickly lit one. I could see her hand was glistening from her pussy juice. It naturally got on her cigarette and lighter. Virginia slims. Interesting. When I met Cindy she was a non-smoker and I certainly didn’t implant that suggestion. Somehow it was fitting though.

“No, no. I’m good.” I responded. I took a seat and noticed her left hand slide back to her crotch. It began to scratch at it again causing a barely audible squishing sound. I don’t think she consciously knew what she was doing. That made it all the better. I thought back to our first meeting.

* * *

I had just dismissed the rest of the family, that is, except for Cindy and Steve. The kitchen was small, and I don’t like crowded places. I could have easily tapped Cindy’s mind and inserted all my changes at once, but I like to draw it out. It’s just more fun to see the slow realization overcome my subjects as their new thoughts and understandings settle in. Like I said before, I am a shell of a human. Steve was content. I put him in a state of consciousness where he would hear our conversation (I hate repeating myself) and thus integrate what we said into his mind, but wouldn’t interject.

“Hi Cindy.” I said. Like a man opening a door, I unlocked her mind. Anything I said would be accepted as the truth now. Her memories and thought patterns were mine for the molding. I smiled. I love a blank canvas.

“Hi Alex.” She responded with a smile. I was Alex last time.

“I’ve got some bad news for you, Cindy.” I said with a sigh.

“Oh dear.” Cindy looked worried now. “Is everything alright?”

“No. I’m afraid your chronic yeast infection is un-treatable. It will persist indefinitely. Doctors are puzzled. All tests come back negative, but the clinical evidence is undeniable. Your pussy will forever be a box of itching and burning. I’m sure it will ebb and flow, but to some extent it will always be present. I’m sorry.” I wasn’t sorry.

Her face paled. She shook her head refusing to believe me. But deep down it was sinking in. It was becoming truth. She welled up with some tears, though didn’t openly sob. “Are you sure? Should I get another opinion?” She bit her lower lip between her teeth.

“A second opinion won’t change the situation. Cindy, I’m sorry.” I still wasn’t sorry.

Cindy started to squirm in her chair a bit, her vagina already starting to annoy her. “There is no cure?” She was beginning to look a bit uncomfortable.

“No cure. But there are ways to suppress the symptoms for a while.” Cindy’s eyes brightened at this concept.

At this point let me take a step back and explain something else about myself. When I alter someone. I don’t make them into what I want them to be. I plant the seed to lead them there, maybe even help them get started, but I don’t outright turn them into my end goal. If their will power is strong enough, they can continue to live their normal life...if not for a few inconveniences. I should also mention that to date, not one person has won that battle. I’m not sure why I do this. Perhaps it is because I lost the battle of corruption myself. Perhaps I’m looking to find the one person who can take the high road and resist the urges I place. Perhaps if I find that person, I can find my humanity again. Or perhaps I’m just an asshole who likes to see the degradation of people by their own willful acts.

I continued. “There are two known ways of doing so. The first is mostly effective at calming the symptoms, but it won’t repress it completely. The second will definitely stop the burning and itching for a while, but it will return.”

“Well what is it?” Her voice was a bit on edge now. She squirmed a bit more and winced. Her hand slipped between her legs. She clearly wanted to itch at it. When realization set in at what she was about to do, Cindy blushed and pulled her hand away.

“Well it turns out applying pressure to your vaginal opening will quiet the inflation down. For example, if you were to wear tight clothing the burning and itching sensations will recede a bit. As with other itches, rubbing your crotch will help too. But remember like most things, your body will build up a tolerance to the treatment.” I laughed to myself, treatment. “So over time the pressure will need to become greater to accomplish the same effect.”

“Oh my. Well, that will help I suppose.” she responded, relaxing a bit. Her jeans helping calm down her pussy. I could tell she still noticed the sensation. No doubt she thought this would be an easy solution.

“Yes, but are you willing to go through that again?” She looked puzzled. “Remember in high school, you found that when anything is snug against your pussy for an extended period of time, it turns you on. And we both know how wet you get when you’re aroused.” She slowly nodded as her memories adjusted. She found in high school that wearing pants tight in the crotch or snug pantyhose would get her all hot, horny, and wet. She remembered the stains she would leave on her jeans and the moisture on chairs. Shortly thereafter she only wore baggy pants or skirts, stockings instead of pantyhose. Cindy started to feel a bit warm, her pussy slowly getting excited..

“What is the other, the other treatment?” She asked. She wet her lips with her tongue, stood up, and got a glass of ice water.

“Orgasms.” I replied. This was delicious.

“Orgasms?”

“Yup. Orgasms will fully suppress the symptoms for some time.” Almost done I thought to myself.

She smiled a bit. “Oh. Well I’m sure I an handle that. I’ve never been afraid of sex.” She didn’t get it. I could have sworn I saw a small damp spot between her legs.

“You may be a little confused. I bet no one told you! With your condition, you can’t have sex anymore. Well normal sex that is. If anything, and I mean anything, is inserted into your vagina, even a little bit, the pain you’d feel would be unbearable. The symptoms would increase 100 times and continue on for hours after. If you can put up with it, I suppose you could have intercourse, but I would imagine it would be horrible. I know it is a lot to take in, but I’m sure you’ll find another ways of pleasing your husband.” I immediately implanted the idea that this would be harder on him then her. I amplified her love for him and added a touch of over the top devotion to help her be more open to his ideas and wants. After all, he has needs too. “And please him you must. After all if you don’t satisfy him he may leave you, and then you’d be without any support for your condition.” She looked like she was going to cry again. I tapped her mind and could see she really enjoyed sex. A lot. She wasn’t a slut by any means, but she knew how to have a good time. “And just like the first way to suppress your systems, your body will build up a resistance to having an orgasm. After a time, it will take longer and be more difficult to cum.”

Cindy let out a long sigh. She told herself she would be strong and not cry. “I understand. We’ll figure it out. Steve is great, he’ll understand. I can manage this. I know I can.” She was babbling a bit.

There was definitely a wet spot between her legs. Though she was on the verge of tears she was getting horny wearing those jeans. I tapped her mind again to make sure everything was in place. I could feel her getting hotter and hotter, a nice slow buildup. I could feel what she felt in her pussy. It burned a little, it itched. Not terribly because of the jeans, but the sensation was there. I could feel her thoughts drift to the last time she made love with her husband. She felt sad that she wouldn’t be able to do that again.

A bit of fear welled up in her as she thought of other ways she could please him. She had given a few blow jobs before, and never liked them. She though of anal sex and the thought filled her with dread. She had never done that. She never wanted to do that. Would she have to? What else would she have to do? Maybe a blow job every now and then would be good enough. Steve would understand. He loved her. She smiled a bit at that.

The tight, form fitting clothes she would have to wear below the waist was unfortunate. But Cindy thought of herself as disciplined. She could just do that at home. Her kids might think it strange, but they’d get used to it. Out of the house, would be an issue, but again, she thought herself disciplined, she could do it. Cindy’s mind drifted to sex again. She was moderately horny now and wondered how much longer I’d be there so she could grind against Steve’s dick. No! This was not the time for those thoughts. I was grinning from ear to ear.

“Ok Cindy, explain your situation back to me.” I found that if I didn’t do this, sometimes their understanding of the matter was not exactly what I wanted. This ensured it was right on.

“Well. I have a chronic yeast infection.” Her voice got a little tight, but she continued on. “There is no cure. My vagina will constantly itch and burn to some degree. If I apply pressure to my vagina the symptoms will subside, but not fully go away. Unfortunately, I get aroused when this happens, as I found out in high school. And when I’m aroused my vagina starts to leak.” Interesting choice of words. Maybe Cindy wasn’t quite as innocent as I thought? “As my body builds up a tolerance, more pressure will be needed to achieve the same result. Orgasming will also help my situation by fully suppressing the irritation for a while, but that too will become more difficult to do. If anything enters my vagina, the pain will be unbearable and not subside immediately when removed. I’ll have to find another way to please my husband, as sex is no longer possible.” Her voice stayed steady.

“Excellent! I’m going to talk to your husband now for a bit. I want you to think about your situation so it fully sinks in.” I tapped Cindy’s mind. She wouldn’t hear what I said to her husband. Her hand drifted toward her pussy, but she caught herself in mid motion.

“Steve.” I brought him full back to reality. “Lets make this quick. I want to get to your kids. Sounds like your wife is in a tough situation. Chronic yeast infection. Sucks, man. Sucks more for you though, huh? No sex! That’s going to be tough for you. Especially since you love pussy. And I mean love it. You love looking at it, your absolutely crazy about the musky smell that emanates from it, but most importantly your addicted to fucking it! With that said, you very much love your wife and always will, so you’ll find a way to make it work I’m sure.” Steve did like sex. He was a guy, but his extreme interest in pussies was new. Steve’s mind rewired itself. He recalled all the hours he spent growing up looking at pussies in Hustler and Club. Nothing was better than a pink pussy..

“Yes, my wife needs me.” He sounded distant. I could tell he knew it would be tough, but he did love his wife, so he would support her through this. Plus, if his wife wore tighter, sexier clothing, how was that bad for him? Plus, her arousal would make her scent fill the air. Steve unknowingly sniffed the air a bit. He could almost smell her juices. His dick started to harden. This wouldn’t be totally awful.

“That’s right. You guys will figure out other ways to get off. She’ll go through any lengths to keep you, so even if you think of something on the edge, don’t be shy at asking.” I couldn’t help but smile again. The sky would be the limit.

* * *

I came back to the present then and noticed that Cindy had almost finished her cigarette. The smell mixed with her natural oder (if you know what I mean), and was actually pretty pleasant.

“So you smoke now?” I asked feigning interest. “When did that happen?”

“Oh!” She blushed again and gave a smirk. “It calms my nerves. Plus it keeps my hands busy.” As soon as the last sentence left her lips she became aware of what her left hand was doing and quickly brought her hand up and ran it through her hair, smearing her moistness, and clumping some of the strands together. She blushed again. Maybe I hadn’t noticed, she thought. “No big deal.”

I tapped her mind again to ensure all my questions would be answered in brutal honesty. I was now her closest friend. No secrets between us. The television turned on in the family room. Seinfeld. Funny show.

“So tell me in detail, how have you been the past 6 months.” I wish I had some popcorn.

“Terrible. My chronic yeast infection seems only to be getting worse. I’m almost constantly horny due to the treatments.” Listen to her, treatments. “Just about the only thing that gets me off anymore is my hand, I smell like a dog in heat nearly all the time, and Steve is chea—” I cut her off and calmed her down a bit.

“Lets start from the beginning.”

“Ok.” Cindy took a deep breath and reached for another cigarette. “Well it was about six months ago when I developed...my condition. It wasn’t too bad. More of an annoyance than anything. I could ignore it most of the time.” She took a drag. “But I couldn’t have sex. That was driving me a bit crazy. Steve was understanding at first. I remember we would get naked and I would slid my pussy along the length of his shaft. God I get so wet, it was wonderful. We would grind until we both came. That worked well for some time, but then once, accidentally, Steve slipped inside of me.” By the look on her face it was an experience she wished she could forget. “The pain was horrible. I thought I would pass out. It took hours to subside.”

I tapped Steve and saw the incident through his eyes. It wasn’t an accident. He so badly needed his dick squeezed by a pussy. He position himself so that he could slip it into her hole. Like a virgin, he came on the first thrust.

Her face calmed as she took a another drag on her cigarette. “Things seemed to spiral from there. We tried grinding with my clothes on, but it just wasn’t the same. Steve said he felt like a high schooler. Blow jobs became a regular thing. First I would spit it out, then Steve had me swallow and even show it to him before swallowing. Then he sometimes wanted to cum on my face or tits and have me scoop up his spunk with my fingers to eat. Once he had me cover my hand with my pussy juice,” Pussy juice? Spunk? Tits? I quickly tapped her mind and found that Ellen (who’s Ellen?) and Steve liked it when she talked filthy. No more vagina and breasts. Just pussy, dick, tits, and the like. I giggled when I found that those words slipped into normal conversations now and then with her children and friends. She was ashamed of that. “and give him hand jobs. At least then, he said, his dick would smell like pussy. The way it should after a man came. I think he has a bit of a fetish.” Oh, really? “But it is all to please Steve. I don’t know what I would do if I lost him.”

She continued. “Soon that wasn’t enough. He suggested watching porn to find creative ways for me to take care of his needs. I had to wear tighter and more provocative outfits. I didn’t want to at first, especially since I knew my body would build a tolerance to the treatment. I wanted to take that slow, but Steve wouldn’t have it. So I dressed sexy. I learned new techniques from the porn videos. But again, it wasn’t sex, so Steve grew bored. That is when we started having threesomes with Ellen behind us. We all became pretty good friends,” You would have to. “but the dynamic has degraded. Ellen can be so mean. She treats me like a buzzing fly and likes to degrade me in front of others. Steve even goes along with it now. I’m included less and less during our playtime. Steve often sees her alone now. I think Ellen only includes me so I can be humiliated in front of him. I’m almost never with Steve alone sexually anymore.” Her hand was back in her crotch rubbing away. God, I loved that slight slopping sound. I could tell she really needed to cum. I wondered how long it had been.

I tapped Steve again and found that he was indeed cheating on his wife. His dick needed pussy and Ellen certainly had a fine one. The slow pervasion of Steve, due to the course of events, fit in perfectly with Ellen’s sexual appetite. She liked things on the edge, and disliked all other women. When she learned the situation she jumped right into it. She got off knowing that Steve essentially controlled Cindy’s actions with the promise of him getting her off and Ellen loved to see Cindy degraded. Ellen sounded like a bit of a sadist. She was currently working on getting Steve to take Cindy up the ass. Steve had put it off, but knew he eventually would do it for her. He loved that pussy and eventually always gave into what it wanted.

“Oh it is just terrible. If I can’t cum right before leaving the house I can’t handle the itching unless I wear something that clearly outlines my pussy lips. The distraction is just too great now. I dry myself as best I can before going, but that rarely keeps me dry for the whole trip.” She began babbling again. “When it started becoming bad, Steve bought me this latex like underwear. It was great, kept me dry. Kept all my fluids right in and around my cunt. Steve loved it. He said the smell, when I took them off, was heaven. It would fill the room in seconds. After stripping, he would have me rub the panties on my tits smearing my juice as he licked them.” She sighed, clearly this wasn’t a bad memory. “But as those had to be tighter and tighter, the slime began to leak out the sides and down my leg. I still wear those sometimes if I have to be gone for a while. It’s better than nothing. Otherwise it looks like I peed my pants.” A few tears ran down her face. She took a long drag on her cigarette. “And here we are.”

A knock came at the back door and a woman immediately entered. I tapped her mind and she knew me as Kevin, her best friend. It was Ellen. Damn, she was attractive. “Hi Kevin.” she stated. “It smells like sex in here.” She grinned. Cindy blushed furiously. “God damnit, Cindy, can’t you control yourself? In front of Kevin!” She shook her head in mock disappointment.

Cindy was meek as ever. “I know. I’m sorry.” Cindy was looking at the floor.

“Have you been using that butt plug I got you?” Ellen shot a glance at Steve and winked. Steve stood and walked over to Ellen. He didn’t look exactly happy as the scene unfolded, but he didn’t look angry either. Uncomfortable, perhaps?

“No. I...I...I can’t.” Cindy was as red as a plumb. She finished her cigarette.

“You better. Otherwise it’s really going to hurt when Steve takes your virginity down there. You know I’m just looking out for you, right. Trying to help you and Steve.”

Something on Cindy’s expression told me there was only one answer here. “I know, Ellen. We appreciate it.” I wondered what would have happened if the other answer, the truthful answer, was given? I left it a mystery.

Realization crossed Ellen’s face. “That is not the proper way to address me, and you know it.” Her voice was stern now. Like she was scolding a child. “Tell me what I have done for you and Steve. It sounds like you need a reminder that not everyone would do what I’m doing to help you two.” Uh, huh, I’m sure. “And address me with proper respect.”

“I’m sorry Mistress Ellen. You’re right. I apologize. You willingly entered our relationship by our request to satisfy Steve and my needs.”

“And how is that?” Ellen asked. She put her arm behind Steve’s back and started playing with the back of his neck. As if by instinct, Steve moved closer to Ellen and placed his hand on her hip.

“By letting Steve be a man with you. He can’t fuck my pussy, so you allow him to make love to yours. Since I can’t please him like a woman should be able to, you have taken up the challenge to do so. You’ve given us guidance and instruction on how Steve can use me when you’re not around to get himself off.” I was a bit blown away at this point. I needed to get to know Ellen better. This was amazing. “And you’ve agreed to shown me what true beauty is.” I looked into Ellen’s mind to see what Cindy was eluding to. Ellen was a real piece of work. She had plans to slowly deface Cindy’s remaining natural beauty.

It would start with a few tattoos. Nothing crazy. A tramp stamp here, an ankle tattoo there. Then it would progress to something a little more humiliating. She was toying around with what body parts would be pierced. Labia piercing was a must in her mind, though she hadn’t planned that part out yet. She would introduce heavy makeup, corsets and other slut-wear a middle aged woman had no business wearing. I let my imagination do the rest.

“Let’s go Steve.” They turned around and stepped through the door. “Oh and Cindy, don’t wash your hands for the rest of the day. Aren’t you going to tell us to have fun Cindy?” Ellen asked.

“Have fun you two. I hope you have a good time.” Cindy replied meekly. She was utterly ashamed. She knew what they were going to do. With that the door banged shut behind them.

I tapped Cindy, she now thought I had left the room as well. Cindy looked around and thought that she was alone. Though knee deep in humiliation she needed to get off. She dug back into her pussy with both hands. She hated Ellen. She hated her situation. She hated the constant horniness and need to masturbate. But, more over, she needed to cum. God, she needed to cum. Besides, now justifying her actions to herself, she had errands to run and this way should could change into something more appropriate for a few hours. I noticed a small frown. She would have to wear a maxi-pad in her underwear. It seemed her pussy leaked constantly now, though much less when not fully aroused. What was happening to her she thought? The slurping sound from the motion of her hands was becoming loud now.

I stood up and decided to see who was watching TV. As I left the kitchen, I hear a quick sharp moan. Cindy finally came.