The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Family

By Aginor

Chapter 2 – The Twins

I entered the living room to find JR and Bethany watching TV. Well, Bethany was watching TV. JR was watching his sister. They didn’t acknowledge my presence, as I wanted to observe them for a second.

JR and Bethany were twins. They were 16 when I first showed up 6 months ago. Were they 17 yet? I shrugged at the thought. JR was a spitting image of his father. He was tall, thin, and had a handsome face, I suppose. But Beth...Beth was something else. She was petite, with wonderfully pert breasts and long dirty blond hair. She had a slightly upturned nose and very smooth skin. She was wearing a black, almost sheer top that showed every curve. To say it fit snuggly was an understatement. Was it my imagination, or could I see the outlines of her aureoles? Below the waste was nothing but a set of black bikini panties. Her legs were folded under her body as she knelt on the end of the couch. She was clearly on display for her brother. Who’s idea was that?

As I said, JR was watching his sister intently. The look on his face was a cross between admiration, lust and embarrassment. He would catch himself staring and then turn away quickly with a look of anguish. He knew he shouldn’t feel what he was feeling. But he couldn’t help it. He couldn’t help that his dick would tent his boxers whenever her saw her. I helped him realize that during my previous visit.

Beth reached for a pack of Marlboro 100s on the coffee table (yes, this time it was my suggestion) and took out a cigarette. Her other hand crushed out the cigarette she had been smoking into the ashtray next to the pack, already housing 2 other spent cigarettes. During this exchange I noticed that Beth seemed to be getting a bit of a belly on her, as clearly outlined by her shirt. It almost seemed a bit disproportionate to the rest of her body. At any rate Beth place the cigarette between her lips and then reached for the lighter. Before her hand was half way there, JR was by her side offering a light. Beth took a long drag, it must have been 3 or 4 seconds, and performed a sharp deep inhale. Losing the battle, JR slid his hand behind her head and slowing pulled it toward his crotch. Beth’s delicate thin fingers fished out his cock and gave it a couple of pumps before she licked the head with her tongue and exhaled the smoke around it. She was about to take it in her mouth when I cleared my throat and allowed them to see me.

Beth jumped off the couch with a squeak, quickly brushing her long hair out of her face. “Dammit mom!” JR said as he turned toward me. “Oh!” was all he said at that. Both had that deer in the headlights look.

“Hi! I’m Kevin!” JR and Beth’s faces relaxed as I tapped their mind to put them at ease. Kevin, long time close friend of the family. A buddy to every one in the household. JR reached for his twin’s hand and pulled her back to the couch and guided her so she would be sitting partly on his lap. He then pulled her hand so it would rest on his crotch. I must say it was a very sly move, I almost didn’t notice it. Bethany sill looked a bit worried and a bit embarrassed due to the “hidden” actions JR was having her do. Or perhaps it was from my ‘conditioning’? I just moved to the chair next to the couch and sat down.

“So,” I started. “What’s up?” I asked.

JR was ginning a bit, he liked what his sisters fingers were doing out of sight. “Nothin’.” was all he said. Gotta love teenagers.

Beth looked less than happy. She was clearly uncomfortable. She answered me with a quick smile, flash of her eyes, and another long drag followed by a deep inhale.

“You’re gaining a little weight Beth. Eating too many cookies?” I teased.

Beth quickly slid off of her brother and blushed furiously. JR’s face flushed too. Both had the perfect look of guilt and shame on their faces.

“I’m pregnant.” She said. Barely a whisper. Her hair fell down the side of her face. She didn’t push it away. So cute, as she tried to hide. She took another pull on her cigarette.

I didn’t need to ask who the father was. Damn, I thought to myself, the bitch didn’t even ask her for birth control. I chuckled. What an interesting life these two would lead.

“Smoking while pregnant? Shame.” I took the jab. I liked seeing her shamed. It fit her meek personality.

“I can’t quit. I tried. It was awful. I just need to smoke.” As if to make her point, she brought the cigarette to her mouth and performed another slow drag followed by a deep inhale. My altering sure took hold in this one. Both of them, from what I saw. Let me recount my first encounter with them for you.

* * *

Now that I had wrapped up with the parents, I asked them to go into the family room and send in the twins. Right before I left a thought occurred to me. I tapped both Cindy and Steve’s mind and instructed them that no matter what, they would always support their children. No matter what, through thick and thin, they could do no real wrong.

After about 30 seconds JR and Bethany meandered in. They looked bored, clearly wanting to be elsewhere. “Hey you two! Sit down.” I tapped their minds and opened them up to my words, like I had with their parents. I told JR to space out so he wouldn’t hear what I would say to Beth. I like doing the women first.

“Hi Beth. How old are you and your brother now?” I asked, pulling a carton of cigarettes out of my backpack.

“16.” She replied. Reading her, I saw she wished she was older, more mature. Like most girls her age, she wanted to grow up.

I looked into her mind deeper. She was finally coming into her own. She had become pretty outgoing at school in her previous year. She was hoping to continue to grow. She wanted to try out for cheerleading and soccer. She was a pretty good student, always in the first two rows. And she was just discovering boys for the first time. Her future looked bright. Too bad, I thought to myself.

“Hows school going?” I asked.

“Good! I’ll be starting the accelerated track next year. I hope to try make the soccer team and the cheer—” I cut her off.

“The attack didn’t affect you at all? That must have been a horrible, tragic experience!” I pushed a few images into her mind. I felt the intensity of memories forming, and her personality shifting. “It was a good thing JR was nearby.” It all came flooding back to her now. She was walking home from the bus stop when the guy grabbed her out of no where. She had taken the late bus due to some after school activity so it was just after dark. He pulled her toward the retention basin about a block from her home. She was powerless. Her shirt, ripped. Her pants being, torn off. She was sobbing. She was helpless. She braced herself for what was to come.

But it didn’t. Instead the next thing she knew was that her attacker was off of her, rolling down the side of the hill, her brother on top of him. When the bodies came to a stop, JR went to town on the would be rapist. It was over in a flash, and JR took her home, yet she would never be the same.

I ensured these new memories found their way into JR’s head as well. “So how is school?” I asked again.

“Sokay.” She respond quickly and meekly. Her head was now down with her long hair hiding part of her face. She knew me, or so she thought, but I was an older man, so to some degree I frightened her. “I’m doing pretty good in class.” I saw what she saw. She no longer wanted to try out for soccer or cheerleading. She no longer sat in the first couple rows, always in the back now. She didn’t wear clothes to stand out and she always talked quietly now. She was still a good student, but not as stellar as before. Her newfound interest in boys and wanting to be more mature, had wained and her childhood interests in “cartoonie” and other “cutsie” things had persisted on. She still liked boys, but not the not the sophisticated older men. Now it was the younger ones, the classic teen heart-throbs of pop culture. She would never be outgoing or outspoken again. Sela vi.

“Well that’s good!” I responded. “I’m going to tell you a few things that you know are true down to your toes. So pay attention.” I smirked. “You love your brother, JR, unconditionally for what he did for you...saving you like he did. That incident elevated him in your head. He thoughts, advice, and instruction mean a lot to you and you are very easily swayed by his opinions. He doesn’t control you by any means, but what he thinks is VERY important to you.”

She nodded, quickly glancing at her brother. She filled with a bit of admiration.

“Second,” I continued. “the first boy to kiss you, and I mean kiss you passionately out of love, will melt your heart. You will love that person romantically forever, even if it goes against your principles. You will constantly feel like a little girl crushing on him when he’s around.”

Beth didn’t react any way to this command, but inside she was paying out the fantasy. She would find the perfect guy and he would be wonderful to her. She saw their first date, he would be a gentleman. She saw their first kiss, and right then and there she nearly fainted. The person to kiss her would be her knight in shining armor.

“And third, you are addicted to cigarettes.” She looked up eyes wide at that comment. I looked into her and found she had the utmost disdain for smokers and the act of smoking. I love it when the rules are in contradiction to morals. This was working out perfectly. I didn’t know for sure how she felt, but had figured that may be the case. It seems true for so many of her generation. “Yes. You are addicted to cigarettes. After the incident it just kind of happened. It was your quiet, secret outlet. No one knows you smoke, but you will become relaxed around anyone that ever finds out. You’ll have no further qualms in doing the act around them. But anyone who doesn’t know, well, you want to keep it hidden.”

I could feel her resisting this one. She must really disliked the idea. I actually had to push this one on her with a little more effort than usual. “You still hate the idea of smoking and what it represents. You are better than that, and better than all those smokers out in the world. You dislike the smell and the taste, but that doesn’t change the fact that you are helpless when it comes to the hold cigarettes have over you. You jut can’t quit.” I was getting swept up in the moment. “Though the idea of smoking is disgusting to you, the thought of not being able to smoke is frightening. If you ever have less than a pack of cigarettes with you, your anxiety will skyrocket. After all, what if you were to run out? Then what would you do?”

The implantation was starting to take hold. Memories formed of the first time she smoked. She hated and loved every second of it. It was awful and awesome. It made her feel relaxed and more in control, but revolted her at the same time. But she knew from that first puff, that she would never be able to stop. She would forever be in turmoil with this action, an action that she needed to do, an action she didn’t want to perform, an action she couldn’t resist. Her thoughts drifted to a time when she was late for school and had to run out the door. She realized later in the day that her pack was almost empty and forgot to grab a new one on the way out. She nearly had a panic attack. What if she ran out? What if she needed one but there were none left? The feelings were so strong, she felt it now sitting in front of me. I smiled.

I opened the carton and took out a pack. “Would you like one? I asked?” She shook her head and whispered no, but her body betrayed her as she reached for the cigarette I offered. She just stared at it. “Your style, though not unique, is your own. When you smoke you pull on the cigarette for a few seconds and then inhale very deeply. Fill your lungs with that smoke.” At this point her false memories kicked in and she brought the cigarette to her mouth where I lit it. She did as I had instructed coughing immediately. After a couple tries I tapped her and made her think she finished the whole thing. No need for her to sick up on me. After she stubbed it out, I noticed her looking at the opened pack from the corner of her eye.

I turned my attention to JR. “Hey there JR.”

He looked toward me. “Hello.” He responded. He looked a bit bored.

“So, you got any girlfriends?” I asked. I already knew the answer.

“I do. Her name is Kate.” A man of little words apparently.

“Hows the sex life?” I prodded. He was already instructed to be open and honest. There would be no holding back here.

“It is ok. I really want to go all the way, but so far we have only made out. I’ve gotten a couple of blow jobs.” What is today’s youth coming to? 16 and having oral sex. Tisk, tisk.

“No problems with your stamina?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” He looked at me quizzically. The line of questioning came close to questioning his manhood in his mind.

“What I mean is do you ever have a problem with premature ejaculation?” Too proper. “Do you cum to quick?” That’s better.

“No, I don’t think so.” JR sounded defensive. He didn’t like where this was going.

“You sure? Never came unexpectedly?” Time to insert some new thoughts. New uncertainties.

JR was about to respond in a quite clear fashion, no, however he paused in mid pronunciation. He recalled the last encounter with his girlfriend. Things were getting heavy. He was fondling Kate’s breasts and she was undoing his pants getting ready to give him a blow job. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and wrapped her fingers around it when out of nowhere he was over the edge spurting his seed. He quickly deflated after that. “Well maybe just once.”

“JR,” I said sadly. “That is just how it starts. It wasn’t “just once”, it was the beginning. I think your going to find that it is impossible not to cum early when dealing with the opposite sex. Every time things lead up to a sexual act, you’re going to shoot your load before you get to stick it in there. And it will get worse. For now it may be right before the act, but soon, I’m afraid, it will happen close and closer to the beginning of foreplay. One day all it will take is a kiss from another girl and you’ll make a sticky spot in your pants. Just one of those things I’m afraid.”

The look on JR’s face was priceless. Utter fear. It was like his face wanted to scream, but he had no will to do so. “I won’t be able to have sex?”

I shook my head.

“I’ll never lose my virginity?”

I shook my head again. “Doesn’t look like it. Well, unless—” I stopped myself.

“Unless what?” His voice was quickly on the rise. His adrenalin was pumping. After all, what is a teenage boy going to do without sex?

“Well, you’re in luck. People with your condition are usually condemned to masturbate their lives away. Well, that or turn gay.” Didn’t seem like he liked that comment. “But you see, you have a twin. And of the opposite sex! People with your condition are able to live healthy sex lives as long as it is with your twin. Anyone else, and it is a wet spot in your pants before you even come up to bat.”

I’m not sure if his face could have become more twisted. No sex on one hand...sex with his twin on another. Rock, meet hard place, I’m sure you have much to discuss. He slowly shook his head.

“I know, it is a lot to take in, but know it for the truth. And also know, and I can tell by your look you feel this already, incest is bad. It is wrong, and shameful, and any act with your sister will bring you loads of guilt. Especially after the fact, if you catch my drift. When the hormones wear off and come down from your high...lets just say you will not be proud of yourself.”

He gulped. It was actually audible. I could tell he was trying to calm himself. I decided to help him. Who said I wasn’t ever nice? “But hey, that’s ok. Your strong willed. You can follow what is right in your head. You like everyone else has free will. You choose how to act. You alone control your actions.” Well, me too, I suppose. I reached out and shook his knee. He still didn’t say anything but he was calming down. “Oh one last thing. JR, you have a major smoking fetish. Women who smoke are the most attractive people in the world to you. It enhances their beauty to no end. The act, the smell, the elegance. It is your secret pleasure and it will forever excite you.” That aught to do it. Enjoy your new life of fucking your sister JR. Oh screw it, I’m an ass hole, might as well up the ante. “JR. One more last thing. I promise this time. Condoms make your dick numb. Over time wearing condoms will make sex less and less enjoyable for you until it as if you are fucking air. No need to consciously remember that last bit.” There, I was done. Time to clean up.

“Now both of you. I want you to explain what we just talked about.”

JR spoke first. “I’m attracted to girls who smoke. I cum too early when being physical with other women. It’ll get so bad that just kissing will make me cum. The only exception to that rule is Beth.” He left off the condom part, as expected, he’ll figure that out soon enough.

Beth looked a little confused at what JR said, but spoke up all the same. “JR is a very important person in my life. I value his opinion and seek his approval. The first boy who kisses me, I will love forever with all my soul.” Her face scrunched up. It was cute. “I can’t stop smoking. I’m completely addicted.” I handed her the carton of cigarettes and she took them and promptly got up and wen upstairs. She was overdue for a smoke in her mind.

* * *

So here I am sitting in front of the perfect couple. “So what have you guys been up to?” I tapped their minds so they knew the parts that I cared about hearing. They just sat there for a few seconds. I pushed them a bit.

JR was the first to speak. “I broke up Kate...well she broke up with me.”

“What happened?” Story time.

“Well, about six months ago I started having trouble controlling my, uh, body. Whenever we would start making out and about to do something, I would cum.” A quick glance at Beth showed, embarrassment and maybe a twinge of jealously? I pushed him to tell more details. “This one time, I think we may have ended up going all the way. She said she had wanted to. But when she pulled down my pants, I came all over her face. I didn’t mean to, but it just happened. Problem was it kept happening. When she would touch it, or later if I was touching her breasts. Finally it happened while we were frenching.” I looked into that memory. They were on her couch and making out. JR was already terrified of what may happened. The past three weeks had brought nothing but disappoint. He opened his mouth, and she did the same. Their tongues touched and right then and here he came. She broke up with him a week later. “I came home that night and I was out past my curfew so I went around to the back of the house and I saw Beth on the stoop smoking. I had no idea she smoked. She was gorgeous. So elegant and mature looking. I stood there watching her for about 5 min before she noticed me.

“At first she was shy about it. Then really concerned about what I thought. I told her it was ok and it made her look pretty, older. She lit another and I sat down next to her and we talked for what seemed like forever. I didn’t want to go in. She was amazing, just sitting there smoking. I had such a hard on. It was embarrassing—” Beth cut him off.

“You’re silly. It was amazing, you know that.” She had a different take on the whole situation. Which is to be expected from my conditioning. “It had been so long since we connected. Ever since the attack I had been really quiet. But now that JR knew my secret disgusting habit,” she scrunched her nose at the mention of her smoking. Then she reached for a fresh cigarette. The irony. A quick look at JR showed me he thought it was anything but disgusting. “I felt liberated around him. Nights on the back stoop became our time. We grew so close. After a month or so we were talking about my attack and I was on the verge of tears when JR kissed me—” This time JR cut her off.

“I didn’t mean to. I mean, I did. Well, I hadn’t planned it. She was just so cute sitting there smoking.” He always linked the two. Her beauty and her habit. “And she was crying and she looked so vulnerable, I just wanted to make it better.” I tapped Bethany’s mind and relived her memory. The moment her brother kissed her, her heart melted. She had found her soul mate. She would forever be in love with him. She knew it. She’d do anything to keep him happy. Anything so long as he was with her. “And so it just happened. She noticed my hard on at that point and one thing led to another and she went down on me in the bushes. I hadn’t felt that good in months. But it felt so wrong. I hated myself after. But I couldn’t stop. Mom and dad found out shortly thereafter about her smoking and let her do it in the house. She’s almost constantly smoking when I was around and I can’t help but be turned on by her.—”

Beth chimed in. “He likes it when I smoke for some reason, so I like to give him a show. If he enjoys it why would I deprive him of that? He also likes it when I wear skimpy outfits, though he doesn’t say so. You pick up on the things your soul mate likes.”

“I wish you wouldn’t call me that. What we’re doing is wrong.” I’m not sure he meant that anymore. He sounded weak when he stated that.

“We’re meant for each other. It isn’t wrong. Stop being silly.” Beth retorted. “Anyway, if it is so wrong, mom and dad would have freaked out and they didn’t, so there.” She proceeded to stick out her tongue. I rolled my eyes. Meek and shy one minute, flirting the next. I really did a number on her.

I pushed the conversation along, as it was dragging out. I really did a number on these two. I got to the real sex stuff. JR as if on queue told me what I wanted to hear. “So anyway. She goes around the house all the time teasing me. And one thing leads to another and we start having sex. She’s not on the pill, and too shy to talk to anyone about sex but me so she never asked mom. Well condoms started feeling weird. Every time I put one on it is like it was thicker and thicker. Until one night when I told her I wanted to do her bareback. She was wearing this sexy bra and panty set with one leg draped over the arm of her chair. She was so goddamn hot. I had to have her. But no way was I wearing another condom. So I pretend to put it on. It was fabulous. I told her after what I had done. I felt guilty, and needed to clear my conscious. It was awkward. She withdrew and sat on the corner of the bed.” JR was looking right at Beth now. “She said she didn’t want to get pregnant. But I told her it would be ok.” By this point JR knew she was easily influenced. “And that made her smile. She said she would trust my judgment. Two weeks later she was pregnant. I dunno what we’re going to do.”

What a wonderful story I thought. “Well you’re figure out something. I’m sure your patents will support you.” With that I got up. It seemed like everything had fallen into place. I tapped their minds and made it seem like I said my goodbyes. With me gone and Beth constantly lusting after her brother, it wasn’t long until she was back in his lap sucking on JR’s tongue.

I let myself out the front door, and tapped back into the kids’ minds. A few moments later Beth fished out JR’s dick again, put her pussy on the tip, and began working it, all the while smoking a cigarette. JR was in heaven. He would be forever a slave to his twin and her smoking. After they finished I saw JR move to the chair across the room and put his head in his hands, the guilt settling in. Beth just leaned back, beaming at her soul mate, and took another drag on her cigarette.