The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Family

By Aginor

Chapter 3 – Family Ties

I got as far as the end of the block before I stopped. I did an 180 and stood there looking back down the street. A devilish thought crept into my head. Should I? Should I further compound their family dynamic? This poor family so stressed by their situation. Should I add more dynamic balances to the mix? I was torn, there’s a world of people out there ready for some new perspectives on life and here I am stuck on Cindy, Steve and the twins. Fuck it. I decided. I headed back to the house.

I let myself back in ensuring people wouldn’t find my presence alarming and chilled with the kids until dinner. It would be nice to have the family all in one place. Besides, That 70’s Show had come on and I never pass on good TV.

* * *

So there we were, everyone crammed at the kitchen table. It was a bit tight, I must say, but we’d make due. Sitting there, observing the family, I had to chuckle. One didn’t have to have any special abilities to know what made the people at this table tick Steve sat at the head of the table with Ellen on the opposite end. He was staring at her like a lost puppy. He wanted her, more specifically, he wanted her pussy. When it came to pussies, Steve was a lost cause, and somehow Ellen’s pussy was on a pedestal. Ellen didn’t return the gaze. Instead, her face revealed a tiny smirk. She knew where the cards lay concerning Steve and rest of his family. She delighted in the overall unnatural balance everyone had with each other and themselves. She wore a tight, yet tasteful fitting low cut shirt. Anyone who came in off the street would know she regarded herself as the one in charge. She emanated confidence and clearly would own any situation given the chance.

Cindy sat next to JR open hands pressed firmly on the table, her forearms quivering slightly. I’m not sure if it was because of the presence of Ellen or if it was the attempt to control her “itch”. Mind over matter perhaps? I sat and observed her for a few moments. A bead of sweat formed on Cindy’s forehead and started to make a slow path down toward her cheek. Cindy raised a shaking hand and wiped it away. However, instead of returning the hand to the table, its motion brought it past the table edge and into her crotch. She gave a small sigh of relief as an expected faint squishing sound became audible. I noticed Ellen beam with delight at Cindy before she spoke. “Now Cindy, you know the dinner rules. This is family time, we will have no morally reprehensible acts at this table while eating. Please apologize to your family for your disgusting actions.”

“I...” Cindy blushed profusely and returned her hand to the table. A few of the fingers glistened with her moisture. “I’m sorry.”

“Cindy...” Ellen’s tone was one a Mother would lecture a small child with.

“I’m sorry I was scratching my pussy during dinner. Please forgive me and my dirty pussy for disturbing the meal.” Cindy was on the verge of tears. I could feel the humiliation in the air. I’m sure this was a common occurrence. Her hands were laid flat on the table again with enough force to dive the blood from them. The rest of the family almost didn’t seem to notice. Beth looked a little uncomfortable and JR almost sorry. Steve was still beaming at Ellen.

Beth sat directly across from her soul mate. Probably so she could look into his eyes while they ate. Her gaze almost never left JR. She was infatuated through and through. An ashtray sat halfway between Cindy and Beth with one almost spent cigarette resting in it, naturally it was Beth’s. The poor girl couldn’t even get through dinner without having a smoke. Beth chose this time to finish her cigarette with one final drag, JR couldn’t help but perk up (though he tired to hide it) while she inhaled the creamy smoke. JR visibly relaxed as Beth stubbed out the butt, though his eyes slid down to Beth’s chest. She was wearing a skin tight black ensemble that barely covered her nipples. She didn’t miss a chance to entice who she thought of as hers.

That left me sitting between Beth and Steve. I looked at the meal. Spaghetti. I wasn’t all that interested in the meal, pasta just isn’t my thing. Nor was I interested in he typical, well, whatever ran as typical in this household, dinner conversation, so I dived right in. It would be a strain, but if I kept focus all would be well. I reached out and tapped each mind and once again and opened each individual up to my voice. I was the voice of truth from now on. Thoughts would mold to my voice. Memories would twist to my will. Personality would shift according to my words.

“So Cindy, I have good news. It is concerning your ailment.—” I started.

“A cure? They found a cure?” Cindy’s heart was racing. She felt hope for the first time in a long while. Enough so that she was able to pick her hands up from the table without them immediately going for her crotch.

“No, unfortunately not a cure. But an allowance, I guess you could say. Remember how I said nothing could enter your vagina without you experiencing intense pain? Well there is an exception of sorts. New studies show that you vagina can accept objects that it has naturally expelled.” How’s that for an explanation?

“I’m not sure I follow?” It was a question. “Naturally expelled?”

I suppose I should have just cut to the chase the first time around. “Well, anything that naturally left your vagina can go back in without causing you any problems.”

“I don’t under—” Cindy’s mouth hung open in mid word. She slowly turned her head, pausing for a moment to look at her daughter before continuing on to look at JR. She stared for a few seconds before whipping her head to look into my eyes. She wanted to ask for clarification, but was afraid to. It came out as a horse whisper. “You mean. My son. He could. I mean. We could...” She slowly shook her head. She didn’t like what she had just put together.

I nodded and smiled. Ellen smiled too. The rest of the family hadn’t quite figured it out yet. “That’s right. You gave birth to JR and Beth, they won’t aggravate your condition.”

Cindy continued to slowly shake her head. But she was hot, bothered, and horny as hell. And as predicted lust took over. She hadn’t had a dick in her in forever. She wanted it. She craved it. She needed it. I could already feel her mind justifying it. I saw her thoughts form and flow together. How could she do it? Not how could she live with herself, but how could she physically get her son’s dick in her leaky hole? There were no more secrets within the family, so she figured it out pretty quick. Her son had a fetish. She’d use that to seduce him. She’d use that to get in his pants and him into hers. But, no. Her son’s condition. He’d never have the stamina to do it!

Sensing her concern. I made good to set thing right. “JR, good news for your too! They have found new information about your stamina problem. Similar studies have shown the exception to your condition isn’t limited to twins. As long as the partner is immediate family, the issue won’t manifest itself. That said, I don’t need to remind you of your thoughts on incest.” It shamed him. “However there is a bit of a caveat there. Further studies have shown that once a son does the deed with his mother, his dick craves her hole. Something about Freud and the dick remembering it’s natural home or something. Once it is in there, it’ll become the perfect pussy for you. None other will come close. Now that doesn’t say you only have to have that one opening. Just that it’ll always be on you, and your dick’s mind.”

By now the family had gotten it. Ellen was beside herself. “What good news! It isn’t often when there are breakthroughs with a disease, let alone two!” Her mind started racing of the possible humiliation she could put the two of them through. She was starting to get wet herself. “Steve, you might have to give your son a few pointers. I think you’ll have to guide your son through his first experience with your wife. It’ll be a great bonding moment for you three.” Steve wasn’t so sure about that as the color had drained from his face. He loved Ellen’s pussy so much that her word was gospel to him, but he knew when something didn’t sit well with him. “Don’t just sit there, Steve. Where are you manors?”

Steve cleared his throat. “Yes. I’ll have to show you the ropes JR. It’ll be great.” Better to endure than chance making Ellen mad and not being able to worship her pussy again.

I focused on the kids now. JR was anything but happy. He looked as though he was going to sick up at any moment. Beth was none too happy either. She shot daggers toward her mom, who had now slid so close to JR she was almost in his lap. If the evil eye could inflict pain, Cindy would be howling for a quick death. Jealously filled Beth to the brim. JR was her soul mate. No one should have him but her. I better diffuse that.

“Beth, clearly you understand the situation. JR you listen up too.” They both looked at me. “You will both honor and obey your parents. They know best in all things, Always listen to them, never harm them. Always respect them and their decisions.” That would have a new meaning for JR soon enough. “Honor and obey.” The words penetrated their mind. As they sunk in Beth relaxed a bit. She hated what would most likely occur. The jealousy didn’t fade, but she would have to find a way to accept it. And in that instant she did. It was a contest. Her versus her mother. She would find a way to keep her JR. She would.

“Ok everyone. Dinner is over.” I gave a mental push and others “saw” me leave the room. Almost everyone decided it was time to go. Ellen looked hungrily at Steve. She needed to fuck and she wanted to plan out how Steve’s new bonding experience with JR would go. She would have Steve explain back to her what she had in mind for their “threesome” while he pleasured her. It would be delightful. She practically dragged Steve along by his dick to the upstairs.

Beth grabbed her cigarettes and stomped up to her room. She would pout in her room until her soul mate came to comfort her. She knew he would. In her mind, he loved her and she loved him.

That left JR and his mother alone at the table. JR was frozen upon the understanding that had just settled in. He stared straight ahead and actually ate some of the food. Shock would be the best word for his reaction. Cindy on the other hand wasted no time. She got up grabbed her cigarettes from her purse and sat back down. She flicked the lighter to life and brought the flame to her cigarette. The click had been like a wake up call to JR. As soon as the spark gave way to flame his head snapped to look at his mother. Balls to bones, he was conditioned. Pavlov, eat your heart out.

I watched Cindy as she lit her cigarette and took a slow deep inhale. Holding her breath, she pushed her chair back a bit from the table and slouched down a bit, facing her son. With her free hand lightly touching her chest she tilted her head and exhaled a slow steady stream. Cindy then moved her hands, so they rested on her thighs close to her crotch. JR was enthralled by the whole show. I could feel the swelling of his member through my mental connection with him. His pulse quickened and he dick strained against his pants.

Cindy just smiled. She had already justified this to herself. It had been so long and her pussy itched so bad for cock. Her son would give her relief. Relief she hadn’t had in months. She would be released from the sexual buildup and her itchy pussy would be satisfied like it hadn’t in so long. She would be free from the messaging burning sensation, if only for a while. She didn’t know how long, but deep down she believed it would be a longer break than any before.

With her left hand she began to work her pussy though her tight pants. The squishing sound becoming louder the harder she pawed at it. A pool of her juice began to collect on the exposed chair beneath her enclosed slit. She brought the cigarette to her mouth and inhaled again. “JR, come to mommy.”

JR was frozen in fear. “Come on JR, come to me.” Honor and obey. He grudgingly moved closer to his mother. His tongue wetting his lips. “That’s it.” Cindy leaned in close to him and slowly exhaled as she embraced her son for the first time in a passionate kiss. Her left hand dragging a fingernail over his strained crotch. JR moaned slightly. I felt his mind screaming no, but he couldn’t stop. She was, at present, the epitome of beauty and he was enraptured by her.

“Here you go honey, I know you want it.” She took hold of his hand and placed it on her crotch. The heat of her swollen pussy seemed to pulsate in JR’s hand. He dug in with earnest. Cindy deftly went for his pants starting to unzip them when Ellen stepped into the room. Dammit.

Ellen smiled. A quick glance in her mind told me she had hoped to find this scene. I thought she had left too quickly before. She quietly maneuvered around the kitchen until she was by JR. Neither of the sex crazed animals noticed. She waited for JR’s pants to be around his knees, and his cock standing at attention pointing directly at Cindy before making her move. Cindy had just started to lower her own pants when Ellen spoke up. “You two look delicious. JR you’re almost as big as your dad. Cindy’s gonna love that.” Cindy and JR froze. They were as pale as milk. “Don’t mind me, I just wanted to see you two in action. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I want Steve to guide your first experience.”

With that Ellen snuggled close behind JR bringing her right hand across his chest, resting her chin on JR’s shoulder. Ellen whispered in JR’s ear, nibbling at it between words. “You are going to fuck your mom JR. You’re going to love it. You’re going to slide that dick into her cunt and make her moan like a bitch in heat. But not tonight. Not for a while. I want that bitch to be begging for it before you give it to her. I’m going to turn you into a dirty, horny, slutty, sister-banging, mother fucker.” With the last words leaving her lips Ellen held JR tight and brought her other hand to his exposed dick. She lightly grabbed it and pumped it. Before she finished one full pump, JR was spewing his seed. He came hard, like an animal. The first spurt caught Cindy at the hair line by her right eye. The second became tangled in her dangling hair on the opposite side. The third and forth caught her right in the face. Globs of cum ran down her nose, into her moth and across her forehead. The rest of his spunk landed on her clothes.

JR shuddered for several moments before the shame took him in full force. If Ellen wasn’t holding him so tight he would have fallen to the floor. “That’s it. You’re ok JR. You’re ok. Don’t worry, you’ll get to unload in her soon enough. Don’t fret.” JR began to cry. “Now go to your sister. I’m sure she’s pouting in her room. She’ll make it all better.” Ellen knew full will that trip would earn him another round of shame.

With that JR pulled up his pants and left the room with Ellen. Cindy sat there astonished at what just happened. She was so close. She wanted to scream. She was so horny, she almost had it. She was so ashamed at what just transpired, but she couldn’t bring herself to get up yet. How could she stand this anymore? She wanted to cry. She wanted to throw something, but more than anything she wanted to cum.