The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Family

By Aginor

Chapter 4 – The Act of Mating

The week had gone by slowly for some. JR was constantly dreading the inevitable as his mother followed him around like a lost puppy. Her hungry eyes drank him in, while she smoked constantly. JR’s sister Beth tried to act as his shadow, as if she would somehow protect him from his fate. Cindy need only say four little words to Beth, Go to your room, and Beth forcedly retreated to her room. “Honor and obey” was burned into Beth’s head. If not for Ellen, JR would have been helpless to resist his mother’s advances. Ellen left standing orders for Cindy not to do the deed, as it were, without Ellen’s blessing. That didn’t, however, prevent Cindy from provoking JR in other ways.

JR knew what way coming. He knew he would end up fucking his mother. That fact didn’t sit well with him, but he had come to accept it. The thought of the act brought him shame, however, a week of constant bombardment by Cindy’s advances, he found himself getting aroused as his mind came to associate what he considered the pinnacle of sexy with his mother. His fetish was firmly implanted in his mind and a week of seeing Cindy parading around in skimpy outfits, smoking seductively, brushing against him, rubbing her soaked crotch across him, and worse had run its course. Cindy was, for lack of better words, marking her territory.

And so there we were. After exactly one week, Ellen deemed the time had come. Beth was locked in her room on orders from her parents, balling her eyes out, knowing her soul mate would be with another. The rest of us were holed up in the master bedroom awaiting the act to unfold. Beth sat on the edge of the bed wearing a skimpy black bra and pantie set, burning cigarette in hand. Her thighs pressed firmly together in a feeble attempt to hold her leaking, burning crotch at bay. I say feeble because Cindy’s ooze was slowly seeping out despite her efforts.

Ellen, JR, and Steve were in the middle of the room looking at Cindy as if she was a prize. JR stood there shifting his weight uncomfortably back and forth wearing nothing but a pair of cotton briefs, his dick straining to get free. Steve, as always, looked unsure of himself and constantly gazing at Ellen for confidence. Ellen, wearing skin tight leather, beamed as if Christmas had come early. That left me sitting in an armchair off to the side. I was connected to each of their minds, hearing their thoughts and feeling and feeding their emotions. I was as connected as I had ever been to others. A week of drama building up to this. Time to get the ball rolling. I gave them all a mental nudge.

Ellen spoke first. “I think everyone has waited long enough. Cindy, is there anything you would like to ask?” This whole scene had been orchestrated. It was a private play, scripted by Ellen, for Ellen.

“Ye...yes.” Cindy stammered her words out. She wanted what was to occur, but the shame of doing it this was was neigh unbearable. “I want...I want to have my son”

Ellen responded. “You want to have your son? I don’t understand. Have him make you a snack?” there was an air of playfulness from Ellen.

“I want to have sex with JR.”

“We all know you want that, but I told you a week ago that you were not allowed to. Plus I dunno if I would classify what you want as sex. I’ve seen you parading yourself around him. Ensuring that he knew you were going to have him. Normal people wouldn’t call what you want sex. If you want him, you have to ask.”

“I want...Can...May I have sex with JR?” Cindy’s face couldn’t have been any redder than it was.

Ellen took a lecturing tone. “Cindy...”

“Ellen, I want to fuck my son. I need to fuck my son. Please. Please...may I please have permission to fuck JR?” Cindy was on the verge of tears. A bundle of emotion. So horny, so ashamed, so anxious, so wet.

“Oh, I dunno. If you think you are ready. Fucking your son, is no small task. It is so immoral, so wrong. Society would frown upon that. Think of what others would say if they knew.”

“Oh god.” Cindy took a drag of her cigarette to try and stay calm. “Please, my pussy is so wet for him. I need to be fucked. Please, the burning. The itching. I’m so horny, I need to have a dick in me. I need my son’s dick.”

Ellen almost laughed at Cindy’s torment. “Steve, what do you think? JR will need your help, he’s never fucked a true woman before. He’s only stuck it to his sister. Women liked to be fucked differently than girls.”

Steve worked some saliva into his mouth. “Yes. I’ll help him. Anything to help my wife’s condition.”

Ellen brought her hand to her mouth and tapped a finger against it, deep in fake thought. “Well all right then. Cindy, you may fuck your son’s dick. You’re going to love it I’m sure. Don’t worry, I’ll be here to help you too. I’ve been fucked by young dick before, I know what to expect.” Cindy let out an audible sigh of relief and immediately spread her legs. It sounded like someone had pulled apart two pieces of paper still wet with glue. How could anyone be so wet? The scent of her pussy assaulted the room. A true bitch in heat.

I knew the what was coming. I tore open up Cindy and JR’s minds. What was about to happen as well as what was about to be said to them would become them down to their toes. I never disputed that I was a cold hearted ass hole, but Ellen, she’s downright evil. What wrong in her life had turned her into this? Or had I just given her the perfect opportunity to shine?

It was Steve who spoke now. His words almost entirely scripted by Ellen. “Smell that son?” Steve was all smiles. When it came to pussy he was, thanks to me, an expert. “That is the smell of a woman in heat. Get on your knees and get you nose in there.” JR complied. Honer and obey. He crouched down and stuck his face in there. “A little closer now.” JR’s nose was almost touching Cindy’s saturated panties. “That is the smell of the pussy you’re about to fuck. Breath in deep. This smell is the smell of your perfect pussy. Someday you may be able to fuck other pussies, but after this none will compare. This pussy is in every way, shape, and form perfect to you. No flaws, no errors, just perfect.” Steve was going off script as he got into his role. Ellen beamed approval. “No other pussy will ever come close. Other pussies will pale in comparison to the one you are smelling right now. This pussy is a 10, other pussies...at best, a 3. You need to make this pussy happy. Its happiness is your happiness. That means you can’t cum until it cums. Understand?”

And JR did. I could feel it. His mind was so open. Like a blank CD ready to be written to. He heard his father’s words and they became him. His eyes widened as he took another deep inhale. His mouth began to water. His pulse quickened. But most importantly JR’s dread was replaced with anticipation. He was about to experience perfection.

Meanwhile Ellen was whispering sweet nothings into Cindy’s ear. Her words were hushed but direct so not to disturb the boys. “Lean back on the pillows, Cindy, and look down. See that boy between your legs? That is your son. You gave birth to him and he is about to ram his meat into your cunt.” Even with the anticipation, Cindy winced, how she hated that word. Seeing Cindy’s reaction Ellen continued with vigor. “Well that must be what it is. A prude controls her vagina. A sexually aware woman knows how to enjoy her pussy. But a sex-crazed bitch in heat who would fuck her son, well that person has a cunt. And cunts control the bitch they are attached to. The cunt dictates terms to the women, not the other way around. When she has sex, how she’ll have it, and how much she’ll enjoy it. Cunts love kinky sex, and nothing is kinkier than fucking something it gave birth too. You know this is wrong and are ashamed by this. But your cunt...you cunt is loving the attention. You will hate this and feel awful because of it, but your cunt will gush over it. And therefore, you will gush over it. The duality will exist, shame but lust, and in the end lust wins every time.”

Cindy, like JR, became the words being spoke to her. She wasn’t a lady. She wasn’t a woman. Those words belong to people who can control their actions. She was a pawn. She was a bitch who was controlled by her cunt. Her aching, dripping, itching cunt. She felt the humiliation of the situation, and she knew she would feel it every time. But it didn’t matter, not really. Her hole controlled her and her and her pleasure.

Steve’s instructions to JR continued. “Now take off her bra and panties. Climb up the bed and unhook her bra.” JR did as he was told. Honor and obey. He made his way up his mother’s body until he was fully on top of her, looking into Cindy’s eyes, as his arms slid under her to find the bra clasp. Cindy was breathing hard and JR could smell her cigarette reeking breath. His arousal skyrocketed. His hands were fumbling with the clasp he was so turned on. “Look into her eyes JR. They are your purpose.” JR relaxed a bit and undid the hook. “Look at her lips JR. Kiss them like they are your world. You are a sexual beast. Show her.”

JR immediately placed his mouth on his mother’s and kissed her aggressively. He shoved his tongue into her mouth with force. Their tongues intertwined as their faces mashed against each other. JR could taste Cindy’s Virginia Slims on her tongue. If anything, it made him even more aggressive. Saliva was seeping out of the corners of their mouths making the exchange as sloppy as it was heated. JR grinded his brief encased penis against Cindy’s glistening crotch.

“Feel that Cindy?” Ellen whispered. “That is your son’s dick against your leaky hole. If you do as your cunt says, you will control it as much as your little fountain down there controls you.” Cindy bucked her pelvis up and rubbed her soaked panties against her son’s encased dick. Both parties moaned in ecstasy.

Steve continued. “Now remove the bra and look at her breasts. Not nearly as perfect as her pussy, but still wonderful. Lick them. Bite them. Tease them as you work your way down her body to take off her panties.” JR obliged, sending Cindy to the next plain of existence. “How take off her useless panties and gaze at your heaven.”

JR removed his mom’s saturated black panties and tossed them aside. The pussy looked beautiful. Cindy had prepared by shaving most of her pussy hair. Only a small strip remained. And her pussy. Her pussy was like a budding flower. Cindy’s lips were fully apart. Her clit was completely engorged and practically pulsating. JR just about came right then and there. His sister’s hole was so plain in comparison. So boring. This, this was pure amazing. The pussy was glistening in the light of the room. JR could see the slow but constant flow of juice from his mom’s pussy. The bed was already damp from it. His father’s voice brought him back to reality. “Take a taste. Don’t be shy. Suck on you mom’s pussy.”

JR dove in. He lapped at his mom’s vagina like his life depended on it. Her pussy cream smearing all over his face. He licked at the hole. He sucked on the clit. He drank her nectar. He wanted more. He wanted it all. He was a slave to this pussy.

Ellen chimed in. “Is your cunt loving this Cindy?” All Cindy could do was moan. “Good. Good. I have bad news for you. As much as you love this, you can’t cum by oral stimulation. This will bring you to the brink, but never push you over the edge. You need dick to climax. Your cunt needs a good pounding to make it gush. He’s sloppy down there. You’ll need to teach him how to face fuck your hole. Grab his hair. Guide him. Your cunt owns you and you own him, do what you will.” And with that Cindy grabbed JR’s head and directed him. Placed his mouth where it needed to be and held it firmly in place. And then she was at the cliff’s edge.

Steve spoke. “Are you ready JR?” JR moaned yes. “Fuck your mother.” JR stood up and yanked Cindy by the legs to bring her to the edge of the bed. JR tore off his underwear as quick he could and lined up his dick. The heat from his mother’s snatch was washing over him. He looked at her writhing on the bed. He could hear Ellen whispering words into Cindy’s ear and Cindy repeating them in earnest as if they were her own. “Fuck me, baby. Fuck me, JR. Fuck your mommy. I need you in me baby. My cunt needs to be filled.” And he dove in like a madman. He punctured her pussy and Cindy howled in joy.

“Give mommy her dick.” Ellen whispered.

“Give mommy her dick!” Cindy screamed.

“How does it feel son? Describe it.” Steve asked.

Between pants JR responded. “Wonderful. Mom is so unbelievably wet. And loose! There is almost no friction. So easy to slide in.” Though JR was beaming, the words cut Cindy deep. Her hole was so used from giving birth and her uncontrollable leaky cunt offered no resistance. She tried to tighten her cunt muscles, but knew it was futile.

Steve continued. “How does it compare to your sister’s hole?”

JR’s face scrunched at the memory. “Not even close. Beth is so tight. Her pussy fit my penis like a glove. I thought that was good, but now I know how horrible it was. Why would anyone want to fuck such a tight hole when there is this. I’m surprised my dick didn’t chafe in Beth. This...this is heaven.”

Ellen couldn’t believe how wonderful this was turning out. Better than she had imagined. Better than her dreams. Though no other would compare, JR now associated stretched out, over-used, old, hot dog in a hallway pussies as his pussy of choice. If JR was ever so luck as to fuck another pussy belonging to a young woman, or god forbid, a virgin, it would be the worst lay ever. JR would, at best, consider cougar pussy “ok”. Ellen couldn’t help but delight.

JR moved his hips back in preparation for another thrust, when his dick fell out of his mom’s sopping hole. Nearly panicking, as if it would never get back in, he plunged into Cindy again. Feeling relief, he moved his hips back, and again he fell out. “Oh god” was all he could muster.

Ellen came to the rescue. “Cindy. Your loving son can’t fuck your pussy the way he’s accustomed to. Your pussy is too damaged. You’ll need to clamp onto him with your legs. Help keep him in you. But that may be a problem. Your cunt needs a serious pounding to cum on it’s own.” Cindy felt even deeper shame mixed with the joy of fucking what she considered her dick. Her used cunt could barely do more than provide a hole for dick. Even so, Cindy complied and wrapped her legs around her dick’s body and awaited the next thrust to hold him tighter.

Steve was there to help him. “That’s ok son. Mom is completely loose. Her pussy can’t hold in dick anymore. Just how you like it. You can’t take full stokes with her as you did you sister. Stick it in and do little quarter or eighth thrusts. That will ensure you don’t fall out.” JR did as instructed. He shoved his pole back into Cindy and made small, little gyrations. JR smiled as he was home. “That’s it. It’ll be difficult to get your mom to cum like this, but keep it up and you will eventually.”

They kept at it. Cindy moaning and talking dirty to her son. JR banging away as much he could with his small thrusts. But I could feel Cindy’s frustration rising. She needed to cum so bad. She was writhing on the bed, arms almost flailing about. Meanwhile JR was just happy to be fucking his perfect pussy.

“What’s wrong Cindy?” Ellen teased. “Having trouble?” Cindy responded with a half moan half cry. “I told you your cunt needs to be fucked hard to cum on its own. There is an answer. Remember, kinky gets you off. Take charge. Do something out there. Do something different. Something you’ve never done before. Something kinky.”

Cindy gave a frustrated grunt, unwrapped her legs, got up, and pushed JR to the opposite wall. She reversed positions so her back was against the wall and she grabbed a hold of his shoulders to lift herself up a bit. JR got the picture and held her against the wall high enough to get his dick in her. Cindy wrapped her legs around her son again and proceeded to suck on his face. Like before, their tongues battled back and forth. Until it became hot and heavy. Cindy, could taste her own juices from when JR went down on her and it triggered something in her. JR was now banging Cindy in high gear, slamming her against the wall. The echoes heard throughout the house. But all Cindy could focus on was tasting herself. She move from frenching her son to nibbling his ear to kissing and licking his face. God she was lapping her own pussy juice off of her son’s face. And she felt the heat build.

Cindy began talking dirty again, in between licks and kisses. “Oh you dirty boy. Getting all messy with mommy’s pussy cream. You need to be cleaned you dirty boy. Fuck your mother. Fuck me. Fuck me you mother fucker. Fuck your mother. Oh God yes!” And she came like she had never come before. Her pussy unleashed on JR and flooded him with goo. It slowly leaked down his legs and onto the carpet. Sensing her orgasm, JR climaxed spurting his seed deep into her hole.

They moved and fell back on the bed still intertwined panting as if they ran a marathon. It was quite the impressive show. Ellen wrapped things up.

“Well, if you call that kinky...” Ellen shrugged in a quick flash of a disappointment. “To each their own, I suppose. Good thing you went through menopause bitch. Else you’d be knocked up for sure.

Before you two fall into blissful sleep, know this... JR you love that pussy you want to be around it constantly. To be apart from it for any extended period of time will make you violently ill.” Even though Ellen didn’t know it, I helped out a bit with this next part. Removing some mental blocks here and there, but I let Ellen do the talking. “Some good news for you though. Fucking your mom cured your condition! No more premature ejaculation for you! No condom issues! The fetish, well that stays. But you can fuck other pussies. This one is just the one that was made for you. In fact, as wonderfully sexy as your mom is when she smokes for you, you still will be attracted to other girls. In fact in a hard way. You’re a terribly horny teenager with a lifetime of pussy ahead of yourself. Go out and have fun, but don’t be surprised when other pussy doesn’t cut it.

Cindy. Oh Cindy, you little incest loving bitch. I hope this little foray showed you how much your cunt controls you. It is obsessed with your son’s dick. It loves it. It will constantly crave it. If he is around, it’ll make your mouth water for it. So enjoy your new dick. Play with it. Sex doesn’t have to be quick to be enjoyable. But notice that over time your sexual engagements will need to be a little more kinky than the last if you want that cunt of yours to cum. What you did will be fine for awhile, but you’ll need to up the ante over time to keep your hole happy. Enjoy your new life.”

And with that, Ellen and Steve left. They stopped by Beth’s room to find her crying her eyes out. She loved but hated her brother now. He betrayed her, but he was her soul mate. She was in agony over what had occurred. I only heard bits of the muffled conversation. I was too tired to maintain the hold on their minds, the previous event had nearly drained me. It sounded like Ellen was trying to comfort Beth and in Beth’s state was eating it up. Beth, Ellen and Steve left and went to Ellen’s house. I could only imagine what Ellen was planning.

I left JR and his mom to sleep. They had been through so much tonight. Doing anything else would be too much, even for me. I slept there that night and let myself out in the morning. Finally, time to move on. Epilogue.

I found out a good time later that after that night Ellen pretty much left JR and Cindy be. She’d pop in occasionally to see what was up. But it seemed her meddling, at least with them had run its course. Steve was forbidden to go near either of them. Beth built up a wall to protect her from what had happened that fateful night.

Ellen took Beth under her wing. She became the mother Beth needed. And by that, I mean that Ellen fed Beth all the man-hate she could. Beth became bitter and was quick about it. It was unfortunate when her child turned out to be a boy. Ellen helped Beth care for it, but only in the strictest sense of the word. It was just there until Ellen thought it would be “therapeutic” to help Beth by convincing Beth that her son should be raised as a her daughter. Beth essentially became Ellen’s apprentice in all things and by the time it was all said and done, Beth was a chain smoking dyke with a daughter who had man parts. But that’s another story.

JR and Cindy, on the other hand, were relatively happy. As happy as they could be given the situation. JR continued to love Cindy’s pussy and Cindy’s cunt continued to force her to do stranger and stranger things.

It started innocently enough. Cindy and JR for all intent and purpose were in a new founded relationship. Cindy would dress sexy and entire JR through his fetish. They would crush on each other, make out for hours on the couch petting each other heavily, then screwing each other where Cindy would finally cum by licking her own pussy juice. They would sleep grinding into each other and often with JR inside of Cindy.

But soon that wasn’t enough. JR had to physically feed Cindy her pussy goo, but soon that wasn’t enough either. Toys were introduced. Sexier clothing. Sluttier clothing. Cindy took on JR’s smoking fetish which spiraled into an obsession. Cindy would smoke constantly gradually graduating to stronger and stronger cigarettes. She smoked during meals, during sex, even in the middle of the night when the cravings hit. Not that JR minded. With Cindy constantly smoking JR was constantly in a state of arousal. Constantly worshiping her pussy.

JR had his fair share of other pussy too. Mostly because Cindy thought it was hot knowing he was banging some other chick and getting very little pleasure from it. JR started taping his endeavors so they could watch together latter. With his ailments gone, JR would, as instructed, fuck girls, filling condoms with his sperm only to bring the goo bag home and have Cindy or him enjoy it. The first time JR tasted his sperm it was off of Cindy’s tits. If things were spiraling before, it was a hurricane now.

Cindy took more and more charge of JR. In order to get off she became more of a mistress than a lover. Strap ons were introduced, then bondage and then forced feminization. JR would have to find special girls that didn’t mind that so much to bring home. As he was turned more and more into a sissy, he became the one smoking Virginia Slims constantly. Soon other men were introduced and...well, you get the idea. Let your imagination take it from there.