The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Family Cure

By Varian Milagro

http://varianm.blogspot.com/

Chapter 5

That evening Roxanne followed Patty into the lobby of the Marriott in downtown Minneapolis. She’d wanted to get a cure for her family after school, but Patty had surprised her with a pair of tickets to The Black Keys. They were playing at the Target Center and Roxanne had wanted to see them live for the longest time. Since the concert wouldn’t finish until late in the evening, Patty had also booked them rooms in the hotel. Roxanne figured that she could get her aunt to drive her to the magic store sometime over the weekend

Roxanne had been surprised that Patty had scored tickets to the sold out concert. She was further surprised to find out that Patty had booked rooms at the same hotel as her sister’s math competition. Her surprise changed to suspicion when Patty bypassed the Hotel’s front desk and walked straight to the elevators.

“Don’t we need to check in?” Roxanne asked as Patty pressed the button for floor five.

“I know what I’m doing, trust me.”

When they reached room 511, Patty told Roxanne to close her eyes and then knocked on the door. Despite knowing that something strange was going on, Roxanne entered the room. She heard several people breathing and smelled a mix of perfume and cigarettes.

“You can open your eyes, pumpkin,” Lola said.

Roxanne opened her eyes to see her mom sitting on the edge of a queen sized bed, wearing a white dress that was skimpier than some nighties and dragging on a long, white cigarette. Her sister sat near their mother and was holding hands with Jeanie who was smoking a cigarette of her own. Chris sat next to Lola and had a hand on her thigh. Jake was standing on the far side of the room by himself.

“Take a seat, Roxanne,” Lola said as she pointed to an empty chair that faced the bed. “We all have something to say to you. Now, so that this doesn’t become a shouting match, only the person with the bottle of Essenza can speak. Since I have the bottle I’ll go first.” Lola took a drag to collect her thoughts. After exhaling into the smoky room she said, “First, we all love you, Roxanne, and we want you to be happy. Something you haven’t been for a long time.”

“I was happy until that came into our lives.” Roxanne pointed at the crystal bottle.

Patty took the bottle from Lola. “No you weren’t. You haven’t been happy for over a year. Before Essenza you spent most of your time bitching because you thought your family was boring and now you bitch because they’re anything but. I love you, Roxanne; you’re my best friend. I want you to be happy and Essenza can do that for you.” Patty handed the bottle to Jake.

“I like you a lot, but I got to be with a girl who’s willing to put out, you feel me? Your mom says that if you drink this shit you’ll love sex. If you don’t want to drink it for you, drink it for us.”

“I’m not…” Roxanne began.

“You’ll get a chance to speak in a moment,” Lola said.

Lexie took the bottle from Jake. “When you first showed me Essenza you told me it would keep our family together. Mom and I are closer now than ever before. Join us, Roxanne. I want all three of us to be united when we see Dad tomorrow. When he sees the woman Mom has become and sees that we support her in every way, he’ll have to stay with us.”

“I don’t know you as well as everyone else,” Jeanie said. “But I know that you’ll love Essenza once you try it. I was skeptical like you at first, but it’s fucking sweet. Everyone who drinks it loves what they become.”

Roxanne took the bottle from Jeanie and stared at it for a moment. She looked at her sister with her giant breasts and dressed like a cross between a Goth and a punk before turning her attention to her mother who was the sexiest 48 year old she’d ever seen.

“Fuck it,” Roxanne said and drank from the bottle.

“Take at least twenty drops, baby,” Lola said. “It works a lot better than taking a few drops at a time.”

Roxanne emerged from the darkness looking like a cross between her mother and sister. Her boobs had grown several cup sizes and she gained her mother’s curves. Her hair was a rich blonde like her mothers, but in more of a punky style like her sisters. The skinny jeans and Black Keys t-shirt had changed into a skimpy dress, looking like something her mother would wear, but made out of leather and covered in straps and buckles. Her shoes had become knee high boots with a stiletto heel. Lewd tattoos covered her arms. Her nose, tits and belly button were pierced. Makeup highlighted an upgraded face and an unlit cigarette dangled from her lips.

“I look pretty hot,” Roxanne said around her cigarette as she examined herself.

Jake walked over to her. “You sure, as fuck, do.” He produced a flame on his Zippo and lit Roxanne’s cigarette. “How do feel about blow jobs now?”

Roxanne hollowed her cheeks as she dragged on her cigarette. “A blow job is just the appetizer on tonight’s menu,” Roxanne said and then blew out a massive cloud of smoke into Jake’s face. “I think I want to go by Roxie from now on. What do you think?”

Lola took a drink from Essenza and her breasts shot out, rivaling the size of Lexie’s “Finally!”

“Unless you ladies want to spend the night carpet munching, I suggest you find a few more guys.” Roxie grabbed Jake’s belt and pulled him against her. “This one’s mine and I’m not sharing.”

“Jeanie, why don’t you go scare up a few men?” Chris took the bottle of Essenza from Lola. “Patty, why don’t you drink this until you find me as hot as I find you?”

As Roxie undid Jake’s belt, Patty swallowed the Essenza. Roxie was forced to fish out Jake’s cock in darkness as her friend began to change. Patty got an upgrade to the wardrobe, hair and figure, looking like a busty rock goddess by time she finished changing.

“I’m ready for you, Chris,” Patty said as she grabbed the bull dyke’s hand and led her into the adjoining room.

Lola put her arm around Lexie’s shoulder as they watched Roxie suck Jake’s cock like the expert she’d become. She had him fully in her mouth and squirming inside of a minute. A minute after that they stopped watching and focused on each other, stripping their clothes quickly followed by a lusty wrestling match on the bed.

An hour later, when George tried to surprise his family by arriving a day early, he walked in on an orgy. His eldest daughter was on her hands and knees, her boyfriend fucking her from behind, while she lapped at his wife’s pussy. His youngest daughter straddled his wife’s face while sucking the cock of a man he didn’t know. Jeanie was on the other bed, fucking another strange man while her mother pumped Patty’s ass with a large strap-on dildo.

At first he thought he’d gotten the wrong room. After a moment he recognized them despite their new bodies and enhanced faces. He couldn’t understand how they could have changed so drastically in such a short time.

“What the fuck is going on?” George yelled.

“Daddy, you’re here!” Roxie said as she looked up from Lola’s pussy.

Lexie climbed off her mother and ran over to her father, her breasts flopping on her chest. “I’m so happy to see you, Daddy!” She wrapped her arms around him, smashing her tits against his body.

Lola sat up and lit a cigarette. “Surprise! Are you happy to see your new family?”

“Happy? Are you crazy? Why are you having sex with our daughters? What did you do to your body? When did you start smoking?”

Chris pulled out of Patty. “Look, we’ll leave you guys alone so you can work this out.” She followed Jeanie, Patty and the guys into the adjoining room.

“Isn’t this what you wanted?” Lola asked. She tossed the pack of cigarettes to Roxie. “I look like one of the women in your magazines now. You don’t have to leave me for Gigi. I’ll give you everything she did and more.”

“Who is Gigi?”

Roxie pulled a cigarette from the pack and then handed it to Lexie. “We’ve seen your laptop, Dad. You’ve been chatting with her for months.”

“I told you that wasn’t my laptop, Delores. It belongs to Fred in accounting. I took it and the magazines from his office so he wouldn’t get fired.”

Lola lit Roxie’s cigarette and then Lexie’s. “Well, doesn’t that suck for you?” She took a deep drag on her cigarette and then blew the smoke into his face. “There’s no going back for us. You can either join us or get the fuck out.”

“How did this happen to you?”

Roxie gave her dad a run down on the last couple of days.

“I should have known Dani was behind this,” George said. “Get dressed all of you; we’re going to that store and put you all back to normal.”

“We’re not going anywhere,” Lola said as she took the bottle from her husband. “Go if you must, but Lexie has a Mathlete competition to win and I’m not going to abandon her.”

George left the room. Lexie buried her head against her mother’s chest and cried.

“I’m sorry, Mom. I screwed everything up,” Roxie said. “I had a feeling that the porn wasn’t his, but I talked you into taking some of the potion anyway. I wanted to be able to dress how I wanted and smoke without you yelling at me. I was selfish and now Dad will be leaving for real.”

“Come here, pumpkin.” Lola pulled Roxie against her upgraded bosom. “Yes, you were selfish, but we’re so much happier now. Besides, it is too soon to worry about your father leaving. He has a lot to digest. He still might come around.”

“Speaking of cumming, should I invite everyone back into the room?” Lexie asked.

“No, the desert social starts in less than an hour and I think we should introduce your competitors to some Essenza di Luxuria.”

* * *

“What the fuck did you do to my family?” George yelled into the phone as he drove east on interstate 94 toward

his home in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.

“What’s your fucking problem?” Dani said.

“Why would you do this to me? To them? What did we ever do to make you hate us so?”

“Hate you? What are you talking about? I did you a fucking favor. You had the most boring ass family. Now you’ve got a wife that knows how to party. You should be thanking me.”

“How do I put them back to normal?” George asked.

“Why would you want that? Your wife is hot as hell and RTF, Ready to fuck.”

“Not every man wants to fuck sluts, Dani. I was happy the way they were and I want them back. You need to make this right.”

“I don’t think that’s possible. If it’s any consolation they’re really happy now.”

“Fuck you!” George ended the call and then spent the rest of his drive home in silent thought, trying to figure out how to save his family.

* * *

As Jeanie, Chris, Lexie and Delores headed to the hotel’s banquet for the Mathlete dessert social, Patty and Roxie headed to the hotel’s kitchen with the bottle of Essenza. After using the obsidian oil to change a couple waitresses into porn versions of themselves, they enlisted the new recruits into distracting the rest of the kitchen crew. Patty poured Martinelli’s sparkling cider into champagne flutes while Roxie spiked the drinks with Essenza and the waitresses sucked off the cooks.

In the banquet room Chris and Lola sat at a table, chatting with Coach Hinkle while Lexie and Jeanie scoped out the competition. The other teams sat at tables with their school’s name, their parents and their coach. There were nine teams from high schools from mid-west states and one home school team. Lexie was most worried about the two guys from His Grace, the Christian school and the two girls from Saint Trent catholic school. The other teams were tough, but those two were the favorites to win.

Several stacked waitresses in skimpy uniforms sauntered out of the kitchen carrying trays laden with champagne flutes. Roxie stood in the doorway and gave her sister a thumbs up.

“If I could get everyone’s attention,” a man in a suit and tie said into a microphone. “I’m Mark Hastings, the director of the Mid-west division of Mathletes, and I’d like to make a toast to this year’s competitors. I’ve seen a lot of great teams over the years and we’ve sent some strong competition to DC, but we’ve yet to have a team from our region win the national title. I look over ten teams and anyone of them is strong enough to take the title this year. May the best team win tomorrow!”

Lexie smiled as sixty people drank Essenza di Luxuria simultaneously and the room plunged into an impenetrable darkness for several minutes.

“Oh my god,” Lexie said when her vision was restored.

The women at the Saint Trent table were dressed in shiny, latex catsuits, each a different color. They looked like they’d just stepped out of a S&M porno movie. It was hard to tell which of them had originally been high school girls. Five muscular men, wearing little more than wearing strips of black leather, stood up from the His Grace table and advanced on the catholic school vixens.

Lexie turned her attention to the other six teams. It was a sea of large, powerful men, wearing denim and leather and curvy women dressed in tight, revealing clothing. Some looked like Goths, some like punks, and others looked like a crosses between heavy metal rockers and outlaw bikers. Many of the women looked like they were ready to start swinging around a pole or turning tricks on the street. Everyone was tattooed and pierced. They paired up indiscriminately, men with women, women with women and men with men. Clothes started flying.

As a full orgy broke out Chris inserted herself between a couple of women at the catholic school table while Lexie and Jeanie joined the writhing bodies in the center of the room. Patty and Roxie made out with a couple of the waitresses.

Coach Hinkle escorted Lola to the podium where Mark Hasting struck poses, dressed only a pair of bikini briefs. His body was tanned, oiled and bulging with muscles. Lola let out a gasp at the sight of him. Letting go of the coach’s hand she ran to her Adonis. She ran her hands over the slabs of iron on his chest while he kneaded the massive pillows on hers.

“Rip her dress off, Mark,” Coach Hinkle said. She dropped her slacks to the floor and then sat back in a chair, fingering herself. “Now fuck her ass up against the podium.”

Coach spent the next hour instructing the couple how to fuck each other’s brains out while the orgy raged around them.

* * *

George wasn’t having nearly as much fun as the rest of his family. He walked into a house that smelled like an ashtray and a bedroom filled with lewd clothing and sex toys. Knowing that his bedroom held too many memories of how his wife had been and what she’d become, George tried to sleep on the couch. Unfortunately, the living room also held too many, once cheerful, memories. He ended up making an impromptu bed on the floor of his study.

He was awoken in the morning by an incessant pounding on the front door. He tried to ignore it, but instead of taking the hint, the person moved around the house and pounded on the back door. When he finally rose and answered the door, he nearly slammed it. It was his sister, Dani.

“Can I come in?” she slurred.

“Yeah, why not?”

Dani stumbled into the house and collapsed on the couch. She looked like she’d been up all night drinking, her hair was mussed and her makeup smeared. She reeked of cigarettes, booze and sweat. Her eyes were bloodshot and weren’t lining up very well. As she pulled out a cigarette George nearly protested, but then looked at the butts already in the ashtray left by his wife and daughters. His once non-smoking house was no more. He’d be moving out soon anyway.

“What do you want, Dani?”

Dani exhaled toward her brother. “I feel like shit.”

“Yeah, well, you might want to ease up on the booze and the smoking.”

“No, not that. I feel bad about what I did. I’ve always been jealous of you. You’ve got it all; a family, a job where you don’t have to fuck anyone or take off your clothes.” Dani motioned with her arm at the room about them. “You’ve got a beautiful home. I live in a shitty trailer. When Roxanne came to me with that crazy idea of turning Delores into a slut I bought her that potion. If I couldn’t have your life, I wanted your family to have mine. I’m sorry.”

George glared at his sister for a minute, fighting the impulse to strangle her. “As much as I like hearing you apologize, I need to start packing. I can’t spend another night in this house.”

“No!” Dani tried to stand, but fell back on the couch. “I have an antidote. I went to the store and bought it this morning. It will put them back to normal.” Dani held up an L shaped piece of white plastic. It looked like an inhaler a person with asthma might carry. “Give them this and it will reverse all of Essenza’s effects.”

“Where do you get these things?”

“Go and fix your family. If you’re still talking to me tomorrow I’ll tell you.”

“Thank you!” George ran to his car and then began the 90 minute drive to Minneapolis.

* * *

Saturday morning Lola, Roxie and Lexie woke up naked, entangled and with a hazy memory of the previous night. Roxie picked up a pack of cigarettes, shook it a couple times and then crushed it.

“Do we have anymore cigarettes?”

Lexie opened her purse and pulled out a fresh pack of Virginia Slims. “I hope that I never lose this purse. It would suck to have to start buying cigarettes. I hear that they’re really expensive.

“Oh my god,” Lola said once her vision cleared up enough and she read the time on her phone. “You need to be in the banquet room in fifteen minutes or you’ll be disqualified.”

Lexie scrambled about the room, looking for her clothes, while Roxie ran naked into the next room, looking for Jeanie.

“Don’t be picky, just pull on anything you find. It will change into clothes that fit,” Delores said. When she heard Jeanie shriek in the next room she relaxed a little; between clothing that instantly changed to fit and the girl’s immodesty they’d be able to make it to the meet on time.

When Roxie returned to the room a minute later she poured whiskey into several Dixie cups and handed them to her mother and sister. “A little hair of the dog.” She tossed back a shot and poured herself another.

When Jeanie finally appeared Lexie gave her best friend a lit cigarette and then ran out of the room to the elevators. None of the hotel employees bothered them about smoking in the common areas; most of them had drunk Essenza the night before and wouldn’t care what they did.

They arrived at the banquet room with three minutes to spare and were the only team to show up. After waiting thirty minutes to be safe, the judges awarded the girls the regional Mathlete title and the honor of competing in the national championship later in the month.

When they made it back to the room, Chris and Jeanie headed to the adjoining room to go back to sleep while Lola and her daughters sat on the queen sized bed and made out. Roxie was French kissing her mom while Lexie sucked on her nipples when the knocking started.

“It’s open,” Lexie yelled and went back to kissing Roxie’s tit.

George walked into the room saw his wife and daughters groping each other and stopped in his tracks.

“Did you want something, George?” Lola said when she broke away from Roxie. “I mean you’re welcome to watch if you want, but I have a feeling there’s something else on your mind.”

“I have a cure,” George said. “It will restore you to the people you were before you tried Essenza.”

“Girls, will you wait in the other room while I talk to your father?”

Lexie put three cigarettes in her mouth and lit them while Roxie pulled up her top. “Jeanie and I won the Mathlete title, Daddy,” she said as she handed cigarettes to her mother and sister.

“I wish I could have seen it.”

“Yeah, well it was pretty anticlimactic.” She placed her cigarette in her mouth and then ran her hand over her father’s chest as she walked past him. “We did all of this for you. Please keep that in mind.”

“Mom gave up everything to keep you from leaving her,” Roxie said.

“I’ll take it from here girls.” Lola said. When her daughters left the room she patted the bed. “Come, sit.” She hollowed her cheeks on her cigarette while her husband sat next to her. “We don’t want a cure, honey.” Lola exhaled a thick cloud of smoke. “Your daughters and I love our new bodies. We love fucking. I’ve had more orgasms in the last 24 hours than I had all last year.” Lola took another drag. “Hell, I even love smoking. I’d stay the way I am just for the pleasure smoking gives me.”

“You’ve been having sex with your own daughters, Delores!” George said. “I could probably live with the three of you dressing like prostitutes and smoking, but not incest!”

“They love it just as much as I do. You’ll love it too, if you give it a chance.”

“What are you saying?”

“I want to fuck you, George and afterwards if you still want me to go back to Mrs. Vanilla I’ll be willing to discuss it, but once you’ve had a taste of the new me, you won’t want me to go back.”

George let his eyes roam over his wife’s new, luscious body. “I think it would be best if you just took the antidote right now,” he said without conviction.

“I’ll tell you what, George, if I can make you hard without touching you, I get to have my way with you. If I can’t, I’ll take your antidote.” Lola stood and started swaying to her own music, running her hands over her immense bosom and then down along her slender waist and over her full hips, her cigarette dangling from her lips.

George smiled in spite of himself. His wife had never been sexually aggressive before, he’d always been the initiator. Not that she’d been sexually repressed, they’d had a satisfying sex life, but she’d been quite correct about the vanilla comment earlier. There was no way the old Delores would have performed a sexy dance for him, a dance that bordered on masturbation. From the look on her face he thought that she might have an o

rgasm right in front of him.

Lola took a drag on her cigarette and removed it from her mouth. “I see you like my little dance.” Her eyes locked on his crotch. “Let’s see how little Georgie likes this.” She pulled down the top of her dress, exposing her tits. She watched her husband as she lifted her tit to her mouth and licked her own nipple. She didn’t have to look at his crotch to know that he was fully erect. His face said it all.

“It still doesn’t make it right,” George said under his breath as his wife fished his cock out of his pants.

“Baby, I was just getting warmed up. I do things now that you’ve never even dreamed of. Now lie back and let mama show you a true blow job.”

“You’ve given me blow jobs before,” George said as he lay back on the bed while his wife stroked his cock.

Lola laughed. “No, not really. I put your cock in my mouth and I called it a blow job, but I didn’t know what the fuck I was doing. I do now.” She took a last drag on her cigarette and then ground it out in the carpet. “Prepare to have your mind and cock blown at the same time.”

As his wife deep-throated him, George gripped the bedspread and tried to hold still. She’d been right about the past blow jobs paling in comparison, but more than that, he’d never felt pleasure like it before. It was better than anything he’d ever felt. It was like she’d tapped directly into his pleasure center and was playing him like a master musician. In minutes he was erupting in her mouth. As he recovered she undressed him. Once he was completely naked she climbed up on him and straddled his waist, grinding her pussy against his spent cock.

“Give me 15 minutes and I’ll be ready to go again,” George said.

“If I don’t get you hard in less than a minute I’ll take your cure.”

“Really?” George said as he started to sit up.

“On your back, stud. I’m not through with you.” Lola leaned forward and rested a tit in his face while she continued to slide her slick pussy along his growing manhood. She had him fully erect and buried to the hilt inside her snatch within 40 seconds. “Come back in girls,” Lola shouted as she bounced up and down on her husband.

George pushed his wife’s breast out of his face. “Don’t bring them in here; we’re having sex for goodness sake.”

“You’re going to hurt my feelings, Daddy,” Roxie said as she strode into the room, wearing nothing but a pair of thigh high boots.

“You don’t have to be shy around us, Daddy,” Lexie said around the cigarette in her mouth. She too was naked save for a pair of high heels. “We want to watch you fuck Mom. We think it’s hot.” She sat down on the bed next to her father and stroked his hair.

“Hot as fuck,” Roxie said as she sat on the other side of her father. She leaned over his face to receive a smoky kiss her sister.

“You like that, do you, George?” Lola said as she felt her husband swell inside her. “They’re beautiful, aren’t they? Isn’t this better than them fighting all the time?”

“But it’s not right,” George said with a moan, not taking his eyes off his daughter’s make out session above

him.

“Roxie, get the Essenza. I think he’s ready.”

Roxie jumped up and grabbed the bottle while Lexie ran a hand over her father’s cheek.

“Okay, George, Roxie is going to pour, all you have to do is open your mouth. Everything that seemed wrong will become oh so right.”

Roxie uncorked the bottle and tipped it over her father’s closed mouth. The first drop slipped over the rim of the bottle and fell. George tracked the drop as it raced to his lips. He opened his mouth and let it hit his tongue. More drops fell and he accepted them all.

The room darkened and the girls were pushed off the bed by their father’s swelling frame. George moans deepened until the windows rattled from the guttural bass. Lola screamed as her husband grew within her, feeling like she would be split in two. A loud crack echoed off the walls as the bed succumbed to George’s new weight.

The lights came up and the girls marveled at the behemoth lying beneath their mother. Lola had her eyes closed and was still screaming, but her cries of pain had once again turned to pleasure. George put a massive hand behind his wife’s back and stood, his head nearly hitting the ceiling, looking like he’d just come from a Mr. Universe competition. He slid his wife up and down his erection a few times and then tossed her on the bed, revealing a cock that would put a Clydesdale to shame. He picked up his jacket, ripped open a pocket and pulled out the antidote.

“We won’t be needing this,” George bellowed and tossed it in the trash. “Come here girls and help me blow my load.”

Roxie and Lexie leapt up, ran to their father, knelt on either side of him and proceeded to lick their mother’s juices from their father’s tower of flesh.

“That’s it girls, keep kissing my cock. I want to drown your mother in my cum.”

Pleasure beyond his comprehension surged through his cock and up his body. He screamed as jets of creamy white spunk splashed off Lola’s body and onto the girls. His daughters abandoned his cock and leapt on their mother, lapping up their father’s seed. As the flow of cum abated his erection still stood tall.

“Which one of you girls think you’re up to taking on my giant fuck stick?”

“You should fuck Roxie first, Daddy,” Lexie said as she stopped licking semen off her mother’s tits. “She’s the oldest and the one who got the Essenza in the first place.”

“That’s generous of you, Lexie. Tell you what, why don’t you rim your mother’s asshole and get it nice and wet for me. After I’m done fucking your sister’s brains out I want to fuck your mother’s ass while she sucks my cum from Roxie’s snatch.”

Lola rolled over onto her hands and knees to give her youngest daughter better access to her asshole while Roxie took several deep breaths, reading herself to be impaled by the baseball bat swinging between her father’s legs.

“Get your tongue deep in there, angel. I need to be nice and lubed up if I’m going to take all of your father’s cock,” Lola said. She looked to George. “Honey, you should invite your sister over to the house next weekend. I

think we’d all like to show her how much we appreciate all she’s done for our family.”

“I think that’s a marvelous idea, baby,” George said as he broke in his eldest daughter’s cunt. “Her plan to fuck us over may have failed, but that doesn’t mean we can’t all fuck her. We can take her with us when Lexie competes at the nationals. There are a lot of fuckers in Washington DC that deserve a nice dose of Essenza di Luxuria.”

When it came time for Lexie have her turn with her father, she called Jeanie into the room, wanting her best friend and new lover to witness the event. As her father positioned himself between her legs, Lola and Roxie sat on one side of her, holding her hand and stroking her hair while Jeanie sat on the other side. “I’m ready, Daddy.” Lexie gritted her teeth in preparation for the pain that was surely to come. There was no pain, only the greatest pleasure she’d ever known. Her family was whole, she was filled to capacity and her best friend in the whole world was sucking her tits. What more could she want?

The End