The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Farm, Part II

Several Months Later

“I WANT THAT COCK.... Oh my god, I want that cock!”

“I know sweetie, I do too. I want that cock so very bad!” I groaned supportively to my daughter.

We were on a disgusting couch masturbating while watching television. All of us. My daughter’s pig-tailed head lolled on my shoulder, and her naked leg entwined with mine as she furiously rubbed her bald pussy. I wasn’t quite as naked as Chloe, though not for lack of trying- with my tits pulled out of my wifebeater to be angrily kneaded and pulled-on as I fisted myself so completely filled with uncontrollable lust.

My son Chris sat next to me and my husband Gene was planted next to Chloe. Gene was as naked as his daughter freely beating on his long cock, while my son angrily stroked his dick with his jeans around his ankles. They were both obsessed with the chicks parading around in the hot scene playing out on the TV.

“See, that chick right there, dad? I would fuck the shit out her. I would ram this cock so deep into her and fuck her all night!” Chris bragged across the couch.

Gene laughed, “not if I get to her first, buddy boy!” I didn’t care about my husband and his desire, nor do I think he cares that I would worship any of the cocks up on the screen in front of him.

We have been like this for months: dirty, filthy hillbillies. Completely sexually depraved because we foolishly went to Doctor Mind’s Family Fun Hypnotism show. Several weeks ago, my safe and secure middle-class family abandoned all our belongings, and our lives for that matter, and came to live in this disgusting hovel in East Tennessee. There’s one bed that we all share and every night we lose ourselves in the orgy of fucking, sucking and sweat. Because Doctor Mind made us this way. He made us incestual. We’re video taped and broadcast worldwide on the internet.

Should you go to our website, you’ll find the homepage adorned with our most precious family photos- vacations, birthdays, graduations, church functions. One click will lead you inside to meet the new us. We’re insatiable inbreeding mountain-folk now and the website is replete with videos such as Momma fuckin’ ‘er son with ‘er fat ass” and “Baby Chloe given Pa a handy.” We got “remarried” to our chillins’, not that that stops ma an pa from fuckin each other while the kiddies explore each utta.

And there’s the interviews. The Doctor would send in high-falutin camera guys to memorialize our feelins’. I cringe inside when I imagine what my friends would say if they stumbled upon the video while Mama Martin lovingly gives viewers a tour of her son’s pecker. I meant every word too. I lived and breathed my for my son’s cock, and the mere idea of having his baby made me squeal with happiness. I didn’t care if the world knew.

On that note, I’m pregnant and so is Chloe. Its early in, and we’re not showing. We’ve known for about a month, but even so, neither of us can stop drinkin down the moonshine that is delivered to our front stoop. Gettin drunk with my daughter, dancing for the boy’s amusement as they jerk-off, fallin’ down gigglin and getting mounted and stuffed with cock was too much fun to give up. Neither Chloe nor I could muster enough maternal willpower to stop. Sometimes we’d get so drunk, we’d end up fucking the pig outside (at the boy’s bequest). That video’s on another website.

But Doctor Mind grew tired of our family fucking with such happiness and delight- so unconflicted. So he changed us again. When we turned on the television and it said “Hello Martins” something snapped. No longer did I lust for Christopher nor did Gene lust for Chloe. I could finally see through my clouded thinking and remember that I was a professional woman, not hill folk. Gene was a businessman again and my kids were bright and sharp-witted. We were all broken, though.

For two days we stayed put and tried to reconcile all that had happened. We remembered everything, even the feelings, though we were no longer experiencing them. Chloe cried a lot and so did I. Besides the weeping, the hovel was silent. On the third day, my son Chris was brave. He asked to speak with me on the porch, and I followed him outside.

“I am so, so sorry mom.” He said with tears in his eyes.

I didn’t know whether to hug him or not. I was carrying his child. He had spent almost as much time with his head between my legs as I had my between his. The backwards, redneck preacher married us, and we were ecstatically happy. He was, in some ways, my husband. But he was also my son. I was so conflicted. I took off my plastic spider ring, which was serving as my wedding band. He took off his.

“Its. It’s ok. It’s that evil man. He warped our minds.”

“I know. I know it’s not our fault,” he muttered, “but it was real. We’ve spent hours making out and whispering about love... and that was mere days ago.”

He was right. A few days ago we were passionate lovers. “It needs to stop now, Chris.”

Chris nodded.

I hugged him sans sexual connotations.

“So what now?” he asked.

“We start fixing this,” my public relations training kicking in, “step-by-step and slowly. Get a handle of what happened to us, and build our lives back...”

“Holy shit!” I heard my daughter scream from the house. Chris and I ran back in to see what was happening.

The shit hole that we have been living in was a tiny shit hole. It didn’t take us long to reach Gene and Chloe. The TV was on. They were naked.

“Fuck, baby. Look how hot those chicks are! I want to stick my dick into them!”

“And look how yummy those cocks are Daddy! I want them all to myself!” Chloe retorted as she started digging her slender fingers into her wet cunt. Gene giggled in approval as he pulled roughly on his rock solid dick. They were united in lust.

On the television screen was a simple live-feed broadcast of a free-range chicken ranch. With hens clucking around the place... and roosters... hot, sexy, fucking cocks, lording over the roost. My god, mmmmm, yummy yummy.

I wanted those fucking cocks. I wanted them to dominate me. I wanted to tear my clothes off and let those roosters have their way with my slutty body. To hell with my normal life and family!

My hand dropped down and under my raggedy skirt and tore off my panties as I climbed over the back of the couch and plopped down next to my daughter. She turned her head to look at me a smiled a grin of lust-filled knowing.

“Oh, mom, I’m a cock-slut. I want to slut myself out for roosters. I’m so fucking wet.”

“Oh Chloe, me too. I am a cock-slut, too. Let’s just rub one out, get our heads on straight, and we’ll go down to the farm and services some big, strong birds.” Servicing cocks along with my darling daughter didn’t seem too bad a fate.

Chris landed beside me, pants down, the cock I am so acquainted with being tugged in his hand.

“Oh mom, I want to bring home a hot chick like one of those on the television,” he spat, “would that be ok?”

“Yes, baby,” I groaned.

“It’s not bestiality?”

“Oh, it is, but it’s ok. It’s wonderful in fact.” If I denied him from the possibility of true love, then I would be doing the same to myself. And I wanted me some rooster.

So here we are, staring at the TV, watching a roost and masturbating. A family with a shared taboo obsession. Doctor Mind had once made us think we were chickens, mindlessly fucking for his amusement. He made us cows, vapidly rutting until us heifers were pregnant. This was different. My compass has turned, my hopes and desires. The desires of my family we changed. I was a human woman and I was filled with the most satisfying lust for barnyard chicken. In the back of my mind, I was already planning how to make this lifestyle work (a fancy purse to carry a lover, perhaps?)

Gene was the first to cum. A fountain of his jizm shooting toward the ceiling. So odd how commonplace it was for him to cum so freely in front of all of us. My children and I came soon after, scream and shouting toward the heavens.

The generator burnt out as we recuperated from out self-stimulated session. The house was still bright given the early hour, with sunlight coming through the open door... My lust abated.

Again, silence save our heavy breathing.

I tuck my breasts back into my top stand up, and straighten out my skirt. I walk around to Gene, my husband, the love of my life who stands up and embraces me. I weep into his bare shoulder and he whispers, “it’ll be alright.”

“No, it won’t be,” I whimper, “I can’t be with you anymore.” I’m so sad.

“Don’t you love me anymore?”

“I..,” I attempt, “I love you, but I’m a cock-slut now. I need to leave you, and find me a rooster to make me happy. I want to love a rooster, I want fuck a rooster. I don’t want you like that anymore” I’m crying harder now because I know what I’ve said is true.

“And besides,” I continue with some jealousy, “don’t you want to settle down with a cute chicki-poo?” Gene’s erection hardens at the thought and answers my question.

I hate all of this so much.

“Knock, knock.” A voice sounded from the doorway.

It was him: Doctor Mind.

I was too defeated to confront him. Looking around the room, so was my family. We just waited for him to fuck with us, knowing we couldn’t stop him.

“Hmm, you’re all very quiet. Don’t you like being chicken fuckers?”

Moments pass without an answer.

“I love it.” Chloe whispers.

“I know you do girl,” the hypnotist chuckles, “hours of programming.” He sits down on one of the rickety stools in the adjourning kitchen.

I love it too, I think. I love it so much I am willing to tear my family asunder just to live naked in a chicken coop. I just want to live and fuck among the chickens. I wish I WAS a chicken again... But wait!

Doctor Mind can make that happen! He holds the key to our happiness and our ability to stay together. My plan formulates quickly and the prize for success fills me with drive.

I pop my tits back out and let them breath. My nipples harden. Doctor Mind grins.

“So, mister man. You like control? You wanted to corrupt us?” I ask as I saunter up to him, swinging my hips and drop my skirt into a pile around my toes, “Cause you, win. I’m corrupt.”

“What are you doing!” Gene cries out, and trying to pull me back.

“I will tell you what I am doing, Gene. I am going to worship Doctor Mind with my fuckrag body. I am going to pleasure him with my silky tongue, my boiling cunt, and if he wants, your little wife will pleasure him with her nasty ass.”

“But, honey! He’s a monster! He’s ruined us! Why are you doing this?”

“I will tell you why,” I snip as I slowly sink to my knees- never breaking eye contact with Mind, “because after Doctor Mind fills me, or covers me, with his spunk, he will do the RIGHT thing and make us chickens again. Right, mister man?”

That shuts Gene up. I start to suck and lick the Doc’s sweaty member. The hypnotist smirks triumphantly.

“Really!” Chloe perks up, “Will you really make us stupid chickens again? Then we can cluck and fuck as a family?”

Doctor Mind leans back against the kitchen counter, “Well, babe, I’ve been known to be generous at times. Why don’t you help your mommy persuade me?”

She leaps over the couch, still naked. Her teenage body rippling as she ran into him and shoved her lips against his. His hand reaches up and caresses her firm right tit as their tongues played and danced.

For hours, and of our own free will, Chloe and I give carnal pleasure to the evil hypnotist. He absolutely wanted my ass, and I gave it to him, voluntarily. Up and down, so very slowly, his cock slid into my gut and I gritted my teeth. Chloe, licked his balls, and gave her tight cunt to his cock as well. He was more virile than my hillbilly son. But when he needed a rest, he pressed me against my daughter signaling that we needed to give pleasure to each other. We committed incest for the first time without influence. So driven to return to the farm, we let ourselves succumb to the passion. Chloe and I made vigorous love... kissing, touching and licking.

“Mom, mom, oh mom,” Chloe cried as my maternal tongue lapped at her cunt, “we’ll all be chickens again soon! You and me, sexy hens for the rooster boys to fuck! Buck buck buck!”

Chloe’s prediction and attempt at role play cause me to shudder in climax. “Yeah, yeah... Gene and Chris... gonna be roosters. Hot fuckin roosters for us sexy lady, hens! Cluck!” Now she came.

Gene and Chris sat nearby, languidly stroking themselves as they watched. Sometimes Gene and I would glare at each other as our nemesis’s cock split me open, or our child’s tongue tickled my clit. Every so often, some of their semen would sprinkle on me or on Chloe.

Several hours later, we were all passed out. My daughter and my naked bodies entwined the villains as if we were longtime lovers, and held us close as if to confirm it. The boys were slumped off to the side, also asleep. We slept until morning like this.

Sunlight draped over us, rousing everyone from their sleep. I was very sore and abused. Chloe pushed herself away from Doctor Mind, as did I. Everyone of us was naked, and covered in some degree of awful.

“Well,” Chloe asked, “aren’t you going to keep your word? Make us chickens, you monster! Make us chickens!” She was anxious. The desire to lose herself to a life of pecking around and getting dicked was overpowering. I know. I’m experiencing the same yearning.

“Now, now,” Doctor Mind cooed, “Take a shower first. You’re all disgusting and it’s going to be a long time until you’ll have another chance.”

That did make a lot of sense. We all went outside to the shower (a hose attached to bucket with holes) and cleaned. We washed each other. I spent a lot of time cleaning my husband Gene. He was my soul mate and I was going to lose him soon. I let him kiss me. It was platonic. Passion and romance was impossible- or rather, only possible with a chicken. God, the mental image of me whoring my body to a flock of roosters had pussy juices leaking down my thighs.

Once clean, my wrecked family trudged inside. My poor family...

I hesitated. “Doctor Mind, wait..”

He didn’t, “The Martins go, cluck, cluck, cluck.” I reached out to plead for him not to speak, my moral compass finally having returned. The possibility to overcome and live normally seemed reachable.

But God, my body felt so good. I squeezed my breasts, and ran my hands down my body. I turned to see Chloe, as her arms folded neatly into wings and her head began to bob idiotically. G... Roos... Gene’s cock was rising as he too formed wings.

My body tensed. My taught legs tensed and curved. Hmm, doing that thrust out my big ass and drippy pussy. I watch the intelligence slip out of my baby girl’s eyes, and she happily and nakedly started pecking around the room. I was becoming like that. I smiled.

“BWACK!” I shouted. I scraped my toenails against the linoleum. Cluck.

I look to the left. There some glass thing on wall. In glass thing is a naked human female. Her hair was wet and messy. She seemed middle-aged, with still perky breasts, but symptoms of aging. She stood stupidly, with her arms folded up like wings. She looked like she was trying to be a big dumb chicken. Like me. I man human walked up behind her.

“Buck, Buck...” I heard behind me, and suddenly a rooster cock is pushed into my hen pussy. Just what I wanted. BWUACK! It was just what I NEEDED.

The other hen had found a tasty worm between other Roosters legs and she was sucking. I was being fucked and I was clucking.

The farmer... he left. Laughing.