The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

This story contains sexually explicit situations and politically incorrect material, If you are offended by it, you are underage or if this kind of content is illegal in your country, I strongly suggest you to stop reading now (proceed under your own responsibility).

Family Funland Fantasia

Welcome, if you are watching this it means you’re interested in our special services and you want to become really close with one or more of your family members.

Well, it doesn’t matter if you want to get your hot sister in the sack, or turn your sexy aunt from a professional violinist into a skin flute enthusiast, or just fuck the brains out of your voluptuous mother. I can assure you that here in ‘Family Funland Fantasia’ you’ll find the perfect attraction to turn every fuckable, hot piece of relative ass into your personal sex toy.

As you probably already know, we’re known for being the first and only amusement park dedicated to improve the families’ relationships by offering a place where people can not only spend some nice quality time with their relatives but also have fun in our rides and attractions while doing it.

But that’s just a facade, a hook designed to make easier for you, our real costumers, to bring your families here.

Once in the park, you’ll be given a black wrist band and the rest of your family will receive a pink one. Be sure to not lose or take off yours, without it you won’t be able to enjoy the special features we have to offer.

Now let’s take a closer look to the park by going along with some of our lucky customers and their families while they have fun.

Our first case is about a boy, his mother and one very special roller coaster that promise to give them the ride of their lives.

Let’s go there and I’ll come back with you later.

* * *

The Roller Coaster

(mc md inc moth/son)

Randall’s story

“I’m so glad we all came here together.”

“We have to; you even paid for our tickets.” Said Randall’s father, Daniel Johansson. A relaxed guy who sometimes is too permissive with his sons.

“Yeah, we just wanted you to come with your brother and see if this place could do anything about those constant fights you always have. You’re 18 and 16 years old for god’s sake.” Said Randall’s mother, Alicia.

Alicia was the real reason why Randall paid for tickets himself. A 39 years old woman, housewife and mother of two, she was far more severe than her husband, grounding Randall and his brother every time they do something wrong, but that’s one of the motives he wanted to fuck her so bad, well that and her colossal jugs, long black hair, wide hips and fleshy ass.

“Well, we’ll see how that goes. But now where should we go first? I want something fast, are you with me Don?”

“Sure thing, bro!”

“Oh I don’t know boys; I just read about this ‘Family Values Theater’ in the guidebook. It says they’ve a documental about the origins and the importance of the family through time. I said we go there first before you start getting on all those monstrous rides you like so much and we end up splitting.”

But Randall didn’t come here to watch some stupid movie, his goal was clear, to sit next to his mother on a very special ride.

“But mom, we just got here, I want to go to the roller coasters now before it gets crowded. Tell you what, we all go to one attraction of my choice and then I let you guys decide the rest.”

“Seems fair enough and where you want go, son?” Said Daniel.

“I want to go here.” Said Randall, pointing to the guidebook he was holding.

“The Mother F___er, what a hideous name, I don’t think we should get on something named like that.”

Luckily the park’s personal is always looking for clients wearing black bands and will stop at nothing to help them reach their destination.

“Don’t worry ma’am, we needed an impressive name for our best roller coaster, but it seems marketing couldn’t come with a better one. I hate the name too, but I can assure you it’s one hell of a ride.”

“Wow, I didn’t see you coming. Thanks for the info, I’ll probably let the boys ride it, but I think their father and I will pass this time.” Said Alicia to the man besides her.

“Oh c’mon mom, you have to get on too.”

“Sir even when it’s our policy to encourage families to get on every attraction together, I’m afraid that this one may be too much for a woman of your mother’s age.”

“What do you mean by someone of my age? I’m not that old.” Affirmed the mother of two.

Let’s go family we all are going to ride that freaking thing and then we can go see my documentary.”

“Reverse psychology it always works.” Thought the man, seeing the family walking to the attraction.

It only took 5 minutes for the Johansson family to get to the front in the express line, where the skilled employees made sure to sit the boys wearing the black band with the hot mature women accompanying them, in this case, Alicia. Daniel and Don were sat in the car in front of them.

The Mother F___er is an enclosed, inverted roller coaster.

“This is the first time I get on one of these.” Said the slightly nervous mother while a member of the staff made sure the restraints in her seat are properly secured.

“I can’t move well with this thing on.”

Each car has only two seats and they’re specifically designed to avoid any unwanted movement from the users.

“Relax, mom everything will be alright.”

Soon the cars started moving slowly but not as Alicia expected; thanks to other of the roller coaster’s unique characteristics.

“Where are your father and brother going? They’re taking a different way.”

The multiple tunnels system was created to give each costumer the privacy they are going to need and to take them apart from any other unrequired family members.

“What’s going on, Why is everything so dark?” asked a concerned Alicia.

They reached the first drop in no time and without a warning the car started descending at an impressive speed like she has never felt before, soon the boy’s mother started screaming, not knowing when it was going to stop.

Finally things got quieter again as the car slowed down.

“Is it over? Can we get out of this thing now?”

“That was just the beginning, mom. We’re gaining height now for the next drop.” Explained the son.

“But the first one was bad enough already, besides I felt something pinching me while we were falling.”

“Relax mom, it’s just your mind playing you tricks.”

But she was right; the seats were programmed to inject the subject with one of three different drugs during certain parts of the ride. The first one will help Alicia to relax a little.

“I’m telling you something is… AHHH AHHHH.”

They reached the second drop and with it the second injection for Alicia, one designed to lower her resistance and put her in a receptive state.

“Ok this time I’m sure I felt it, it was an injection or something like that.”

“An injection? Here? You’re crazy.”

But before she could reply the car increased its speed again, this time the drop was followed by a vertical loop where the brainwashing drug was finally injected.

“This thing is injecting something into my body, I WANT TO GET OOUUUUTT!”

It doesn’t matter if the subjects realize what going on during the ride, once they’re sit the car is not going to stop, and like Alicia, they’ll have to endure the rest of the trip while more and more drugs enter into their system, traveling faster in their bodies thanks to the multiple loops they’re going through.

By the time they reached another slow part in a slightly more illuminated tunnel, Randall noticed how his mother wasn’t complaining anymore; she was just making funny noises with her mouth slightly open and her eyes half closed.

“Mom, are you ok?”

“Am I ok?” replied Alicia, slurring her words.

Suddenly, a big luminous sign appeared in front of them reading: ‘THIS RIDE IS GREAT!’ and Randall could hear his mother’s slurred voice saying.

“This ride is great.”

A little grin formed on his face seeing how the attraction was having the desired effect on his mother.

Everything went completely dark again, but shortly after several signs like the last one started appearing with messages like:

‘LOVE COCK’

‘OBEY YOUR SON’

‘INCEST IS BEST’

‘DEPRAVED MOTHER’

‘HUNGRY CUNT’

‘INCESTUOUS SLUT’

Three minutes later the car finally stopped, the staff there helped them getting out their seats, one of them explained the situation to Randall.

“She’ll be like that for about 45 minutes. The ride already planted some suggestions but you can program her if you want, just tell her whatever you wish her to do, think or believe. I suggest you to do it in a private place to avoid any ‘external influence’. And don’t worry if you took the ride with anyone else, they will be in one of the other 6 exits, far away from here.”

“Thanks.” Said the boy walking to the exit, eager to start the most important talk of his life with his mother.

* * *

Alicia slowly opened her eyes; she was lying on the bed of what appeared to be one of the Park hotel rooms.

“How did I get here? The last thing I remember was getting on that horrible roller coaster.” After saying that out loud, she heard the voice of her son coming from the bathroom.

“Mom, are you awake?” Asked Randall.

“Yeah honey, don’t worry. But what happened?”

“You fainted during the ride. I guess that guy was right; it was too much for you. But I brought you here.”

Then Alicia noticed something weird about her clothes. She was wearing a light blouse and a skirt, but she didn’t remember putting them on, in fact she could swear she came dressed in her blue sweatpants, a white T shirt and a matching jacket.

Even so those were her clothes, she remember buying them, but was something she’d never wear for a trip like this, the blouse was too sheer and the skirt would be impractical for a place like that.

“Hey mom, can I ask you a question?” Said Randall, through the bathroom door.

“Sure sweetie, what is it?”

Looking at the blouse and still trying to remember when she changed her clothes, Alicia realized she wasn’t wearing a bra, it was impossible. Then to confirm her suspicions she slipped one hand down into her skirt, just as she thought, no panties either.

There was no doubt, someone must have took off her underwear and changed her clothes. But Randall stayed with her the entire time, didn’t he?

“Do you remember why we came here today?” asked the boy.

“Why we came here?” Said Alicia, while wondering if maybe it was Randall who did this. He was the only one who could have brought those clothes from home and they’ve been alone in this room for god knows how much time.

No, that was impossible, he was her son.

Even so, she had catching him more than once ‘looking’ at her when she came out of the shower.

Alicia tried to focus in answering his question, she put a hand on her head as she tried to remember the reason of coming here today; but it was hard, her mind was foggy, perhaps due to the black out.

“You invited us and we agreed to come here to see if this place could do anything to help you and Don getting along better.”

“Are you sure that’s the real reason, mom?”

What kind of question was that? She thought. Even when her head wasn’t clear yet, it was obvious to Alicia that there couldn’t be a reason other than that.

Randall opened the bathroom door and Alicia’s eyes opened wide the moment she saw him, as if she had remembered something very important.

“Of course that wasn’t the reason. What was I thinking?” Said Alicia, rising from the bed while her son walked towards her.

“Then, why we came here?” He asked once more.

How couldn’t she remember the true propose of this trip? She felt so silly, then the answer came out of her mouth naturally.

“We came here so we could FUCK!”

As soon as her mother finished that sentence, Randall put his arms around her waist, pulling her to him and kissing her full on the lips as no son should ever do.

Alicia had no problem reciprocating, she was eager to explore his son’s mouth and exchange saliva as their tongues tangled sensually.

That black out really messed up with her mind, but now everything was clear again. They’ve been trying to fuck for months now, but it was impossible with Daniel and Don always around.

Of course she had has this big crush on him for years, but she wanted to wait until he was 18 to try something, the fact it was a forbidden, incestuous relationship only turned her on more.

Randall’s right hand went under her skirt and groped her bare ass while her other hand played with her breast through the thin material of her blouse.

She prepared the extra clothes for him; she needed to look sexy for her son and she knew he loved her big rack; the skirt was to give Randall easy access to the goods.

But he wasn’t the only one enjoying the way she dressed. The moment he came out the bathroom and looked at her clothes her nipples became instantly hard, just like every time he leered at her when she was getting out of the shower.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long. Now I’m going to fuck you so hard, you’ll faint again out of pure pleasure.” Said the young boy while his hand moved from her ass to her already wet pussy.

Just making out with her handsome son was enough to have Alicia gushing like a fountain. She was sure that no other men would be able to satisfy her sexually again once she has tasted his dick, but she didn’t care, she needed him so much.

“Yes! Fuck me, ravish me put your fucking oedipal cock inside my mommy cunt or I’ll ground you for life.” Alicia shouted with passion.

Randall ripped off her blouse, exposing the gigantic mammaries he has been dreaming with for years, then he pushed Alicia to the bed and threw himself to those soft, silky mountains.

While his face enjoyed the pleasures of her bosom, there was other part of his body working his way back into his mother insides.

Little by little his cock entered her temple, and as horny as Alicia was she crossed her legs around his back and pulled him to engulf his manhood completely.

He began thrusting his member in and out, screwing his mother’s cunt as he has screwed with her head.

“More, more, fuck mommy’s pussy harder. You’re so big; I’ve never felt something like this in my life.”

In her mind, they schemed coming here to get away from the sight of her moron husband and her not that important son, Don. And she was grateful for doing so, the pleasure she felt with previous partners was nothing compared to the ecstasy she was living now. She didn’t know it but that’s the way her son programed her to feel.

Possessed by lust Alicia rolled over. As the mother she needed to be in control, she needed to get on top of him to fuck that marvelous cock as she wanted.

“That’s right mom, get in charge of things as you always does. Let’s see how it finishes this time.”

“Oh yes! OHHHH! I’m the mother young man and I order you to stay hard while mommy goes up and down your rod like this.” Said the authoritarian mother, increasing the speed of her movements while describing every moment of their carnal encounter.

“OHHH this is… GREAT.”

“RANDY Your COCK feels AMAZING.”

“AHHHH INCEST IS BEST.”

“MY SON’S COCK IS THE BEST.”

Suddenly her cell phone started ringing; slowing the rhythm of her hips she reached for it. The display showed 15 missed calls and before they were 16 she decided to answer her husband call.

“Alicia, are you alright? Why you didn’t answer your phone?”

“I’m fine Daniel, I just had a black out, but Randall helped me and we’re having some good mother-son time together. Isn’t that right, Randy?” Asked Alicia to her son, pointing her cell phone to him but making sure to never stop her constant self-impaling.”

“Sure thing, mom!”

“I’m telling you Daniel, this place, ahh, makes wonders for the bonding, Ahh. I never felt closer to Randy like NOOOW!”

Even when she tried to talk as usual, her arousal started betraying her, and moans continued escaping from her mouth.

“Are you sure you are ok, honey? You sound funny.” Said the concerned husband.

“Nonsense, AHH, I never felt BETTER.”

“Anyway, tell me where you are, Don and I will meet you there.”

“Sorry dear, AH AHH, but RANDY is about to get ON a very ESPECIAL RIDE, and it’s going to take a while. I call you when we’re done here.”

“But…”

“Bye.” And just like that she hung the phone.

“Don’t you feel bad lying to dad like that?”

“I didn’t lie, AHHH, AHH. After all who needs a stupid roller coaster when you can RIDE ME!” Said Alicia, this time increasing the speed as much as she could.

“MORE, MORE, MOREEEE!”

“AHHHHH! AHHH AHHHHH!”

“YESSSS. YESSS. YESSSSS!”

“NOW RANDY, BE A GOOD BOY AND FILL MOMMY WITH YORUR SEED.”

“MOMMY NEEDS IT INSIDE.”

The moment he came as demanded, Alicia couldn’t do anything to control her own explosive orgasm. Her climax was connected to his by Randall.

“AHHHHHH AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

They kept making out for some minutes while Randall was getting ready to get his car into her tunnel again. He just needed to check if her orgasm triggered his next set of rules.

“Mom, who’s in charge?”

“You’re in charge, Randy. I’m just your cock addicted mommy bitch.” Said Alicia with a broad smile.

THE END

* * *

That was fun, I’m so glad Randy stopped being such a momma’s boy; unfortunately for Alicia he became one “mother fucker, son of a bitch.”

Let’s move to our next case. This one is about a girl who is constantly fighting with her younger brother. Always thinking she’s better than him just because she’s good looking and popular, while he is just… well, to be honest he’s just one big ol’ perv.

But now they’re going to have one last battle here and this time if she loses, it will cost her more than the TV remote.