The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Family Matters

Chapter 1

Over the summer time, the Stantons’ house underwent major renovations and clean-up. Throwing away a whole bunch of old stuff, they were able to free up a small room which Bob has decided to rent to new students. Bob Stanton and his three sons, Rob, Jake and Dave, have always lived in this quiet college town. His wife passed away many years ago and Bob has since then raised his kids on his own. Being an ex-marine, live in the house was fairly routine, but Bob tries not to be too strict with his boys, other that a few basic rules.

Now, at 45, he’s still in excellent shape standing 6ft, 180lbs, 32in waist, result of being an ex-marine and constant exercise. He now works as a contractor for a construction firm, most of the time he sits in his office, but gets to go out to the sites at times also.

After a few weeks posting, a guy called Neil rented the room. Neil is a new research graduate in pharmaceuticals at the local med school. He’s 27, 5′10, 150lbs, the typical “intellectual” or preppy type. In the beginning, life in the house was pretty much as usual. The Stantons got to know Neil a bit better through occasional chats around the house. In fact, he was in his final stage of his research on some new neurotic drug. But Neil never elaborated too much on the details before shutting himself back to his room to continue his researches. Besides that, Bob and his sons don’t have much of a talk with their new tenant as most his time, Neil was either at school or in his room. After a while, they just sort of left him alone.

However, unknown to the Stantons, Neil was gay and has developed a secret lust over them. He would quietly jack-off in his room every night fantasizing about playing out his dark fantasies with Bob and his three sons.

Rob, Bob’s eldest son, is 22 years old, with a solid body standing 6ft2, 180lbs. He’s studying business/finance in the local university and is also a player of the baseball team. Jake is a year younger than Rob. He is studying computer sciences in the same school as Rob. He’s 6ft, with a lean body as a result of being a track runner. Jake gets up at dawn every morning and runs a few miles before heading to school. Finally, Dave is the youngest of the three. He’s 18 and he’s just the typical skater type: baggy clothes, cap, 5ft10, and 160lbs, with a lean and ripped body.

Lust has overcome all those moral issues for Neil and he could hold himself anymore. He decided to use his new drug on the Stantons, so as to be able to control for his perverse pleasures. In fact, his drug would relax a person, removes all inhibitions in the mind and puts the subject into a highly suggestible state.

Saturday night came and there’s a big football game on TV. All three boys were home early not to miss the game. After dinner, Rob, Jake, Dave and Bob all gathered in the living room to watch the game. The usual yelling, cheering and all followed as the game starts. Neil was getting into the living room to join them when the boys realized they just finished their beers. Neil quickly volunteered to get more beers. He hurried into the kitchen and fetched four beers and quickly slipped a drop of his drug into each bottle. He grabbed himself another bottle and carried the “drugged” beers out to the boys and their father. Back in the living room, Bob and the boys quickly took another big gulp of the drugged beer as they cheered over another point on the game. Neil watches each of them excitingly as they started to yawn, eyelids flickering heavily and finally all four men slump into a deep sleep on the couch. Neil steps up to them with an evil grin and starts implanting suggestions into each of them…

Sunday morning came and Bob woke up feeling refreshed, but still a little lightheaded, probably too much beer from last night he thought. He steps out of his room and find his sons are already awake and lounging in the living room. Neil was there too; but he felt different about this guy now: he feels like they are much closer than before. He didn’t know why, but he just feels that way. Even his sons are closer with him now, chatting and joking with him like some good buddies. Bob shrugs at the thought and went to the kitchen to prepare some food. After eating, Bob and his sons decide to go to the local department store to get some new underwears and socks. Soon they were all dressed and out the door leaving Neil alone in the house.

Neil felt relieved and excited at the sight of the Stantons this morning. In fact, he didn’t sleep very well the night before, after he had implemented his suggestions to his housemates, worrying if everything will turn out as he wished Just to test out the effects, he ordered them to wear nothing but their underwears and socks whenever they are in the house and will not notice it. Neil couldn’t be more than happy to see all four guys hanging out around the house this morning dressed only in their underwear. He also has them buy only briefs and jockstraps, and they should never wear boxers anymore. He also has a fetish for thin nylon dress socks, so he ordered Bob to buy some of those thin nylon socks and sheer socks. Bob will wear them when he goes to work, at the office or even when he’ll be out on the field, he’ll have to wear those socks in his workboots. Neil could just imagine the smell Bob’s feet will have at the end of the day. Seeing all of his commands being carried out successfully, Neil is eager to prepare the father and sons for another round of “training”.

Soon Bob and his sons were back from their shopping. After supper, Neil offered them another round of drugged beer, which they all gladly accepted (another of Neil’s suggestions). Soon all four guys were drowsy and Neil moved on with his commands…

Monday morning came and Bob is up early to make breakfast. Dressed only in his briefs (unaware to himself), he was up earlier than usual to make sure that he would have everything ready when Jake comes back from his morning jog and his 2 other boys wake up. Bob doesn’t want to miss out having breakfast with his sons, especially Jake; he simply feels like that Jake has to be there in order for him to eat breakfast.

Just as Bob sets down the food on the table, Jake steps in from his run. He immediately strips off his shoes, t-shirt and shorts, leaving only a jockstrap and white ankle socks. It was a warm morning and Jake’s body was glistening with sweat and his socked feet were leaving sweaty imprints on the floor as he walked into the kitchen table. Jake exchanged good mornings with his dad at the table, and then he stood face to face with Bob. As if on automatic, they pulled out each other’s cock and started stroking it. Just then, Rob and Dave come into the kitchen, both only dressed in briefs as well. They simply walk up to the table, totally ignoring the father-son masturbation scene in front of them. Then, the two brothers also began to pull out and masturbate each other’s cock. Any outside person would find this father-son-brothers group j/o scene rather weird, but to the Stanton guys, it was like the perfect normal routine thing to do, or at least they thought it was. In no time, all four of them are ready to shoot, they each grab a piece of toast from the table and position it below their partner’s penis just in time to catch all of the cum shooting from it.

Once they have finished, they set the toast full of the other’s cum on their own plate and take seats at the table. Rob and Dave sit in front of each other and Jake sits face to his father. All three brothers start by smearing the cum all over their toast as if it was butter and enjoyed their sperm toast along with the egg and sausage. Jake brought his plate on his lap and propped both his sweaty socked feet on the small kitchen table, so that they extended right in front of his dad. But Bob didn’t yell at Jake, instead he pushed his plate aside to allow his son’s feet to rest. In fact, the reason for which Bob needs to have breakfast with Jake is because of this “special entrée” that Neil has planned for Bob. For being a good father Bob is, Neil wants Bob to “savour” his son’s daily efforts as a runner by having him worshipping Jake’s feet every morning before eating his breakfast.

Bob starts by deeply inhaling from Jake’s socked sole, taking deep breaths through his nose trying to vacuum out all the stink and sweat from the foot. Then he would take off the sock and give each toe a thorough sucking. He’d lick between each toe, cleaning out all dirt and toejam, followed by giving big long slurps from heel to toe, both top and bottom of the foot, licking all the salty sweat and dirt from his son’s foot. Then the whole process is repeated on the other foot, after which Bob would go back to his “normal” breakfast. All the while their father is busy with Jake’s feet, the Stanton brothers would not notice anything odd. They would only think their father is having breakfast just like them. Jake would sit back, eat or read the newspaper, completely ignoring all the licking and sucking sensations at his feet. The brothers would keep chatting normally, even Bob would respond to the conversation: asking Rob questions with his nose buried in Jake’s toes, or laughing along with a toe in his mouth. To Bob, there was nothing sexual or strange feeling about it; it’s just part of his everyday breakfast.

The day went by and soon it was over. Neil got back from and steps in the house to find everyone else was home already and Bob was already preparing dinner. He slept in late this morning and missed the new breakfast “rituals” he has set up. But he was sure it happened as he has planned because just then he heard Bob call out from the kitchen:

“Jake, when you come back from your run in the morning, can you dump those dirty socks of yours anywhere but on the kitchen table?” “I didn’t leave them there, said Jake, how did they got there?” “Well, I don’t know either. Anyways, just make sure you put them away next time, because I would want to have dirty socks right beside my food.”

Neil was listening to the conversation walking to his room and had to try and conceal his laugh. He couldn’t help laughing when thinking about Bob was actually having Jake’s feet as breakfast this morning, yet neither of them remember and Bob is still disgusted about those socks. Neil is already excited thinking about that and what he has in store for the night is keeping his cock really hard.

Dinner time has come and everyone gathered at the table. Being the only one to be fully dressed, Neil was somehow grateful that his clothes somehow conceal the huge hardon he was sporting at the sight of four nearly naked men. Jake is still wearing the jock from this morning and everyone else wore briefs. Neil also noticed that Bob is wearing black nylon TNT sheer socks, as he was commanded to.

After dinner, Neil knew from before that each night the three brothers would pick one to the dishes. But now, under the spells of Neil, the dishwasher boy will be in for more when he joins the rest of his family after doing the dishes. Moreover, they decided that they don’t have to do the dishes two nights consecutive, so that everyone will do at least once a week. This will also let Neil see a different boy at his special task every night.

After some dice rolling, Rob is chosen as tonight’s dishwasher boy. When he was done, he went to the living room to join his brothers and father. Neil was seating on the far end of the couch, intently watching the show about to be revealed in front of him. In fact, the fun has already begun as Rob walked in. There, on the floor in front of the couch, are Jake and Dave, each holding a sheer-socked foot of their dad and with their faces buried under the sole, deeply inhaling the smell from their father’s foot. Bob is seated in the middle seat of the couch, hands behind his head, watching TV. Then comes in Rob, the dishwasher boy of the night, casually making his way to trio. He made his way past his brothers and kneeled on the floor between Bob’s legs. Rob then pulled his dad’s dick out of his underwear and starts stroking it hard. Once it was nice and erect, Rob lowered himself and swallowed the cock into his mouth. All this time, Bob was ignoring what his sons are doing to him, even when Rob started sucking him, he’d only let out a slight moan while still staring at the TV.

Rob is now treating his dad to a long and slow blowjob, swallowing all the way to the base and slowly going up to the head. At this time, Jake and Dave have already removed Bob’s socks and are now giving his feet big slurps and deep sucking on the toes.

All this time, stroking his hard cock, Neil was sitting next to Bob and watching the three boys worship their father. Seeing the unsuspecting men going at each other is getting him more and more excited. Just then, he saw Bob tense up and let out a slight moan as he was shooting his load. Rob swallowed his dad’s dick all the way to the base and let all the cum shoot down his throat. After he’s done shooting his load, Bob relaxes and returns to that expressionless face staring at the TV, while Rob finishes licking off the last drops of cum on his cock head and gently places his cock back in his underwear.

Neil didn’t only program the guys to play among themselves, he also has something for himself to enjoy. Rob now steps away from his father and over to where Neil is seated. Neil adjust his position a bit in the couch as Rob kneels down between his legs and repeats the same thing he’s just done with Bob, only Neil will be able to fully enjoy the pleasure of Rob’s blowjob. On the other hand, Jake and Dave have finished licking Bob’s feet once Bob has ejaculated and they are now serving as their father’s footrest on all fours, side by side. As he’s getting closer to edge, Neil was thinking all this is too good to be real: his secret fantasies that he has be dreaming for so long is really playing out in front of his eyes. He couldn’t hold any longer; he tenses up and shoots over and over into Rob’s mouth.

Family Matters

Chapter 2

It has already been a few weeks since the Stanton family has been doing strange acts inside their house, under the hypnotic influence of Neil and his drug. Everything is going just like Neil wanted. The Stantons never raised any suspicions or questioned their strange acts or their nakedness, since they don’t even realize or remember any of it. As for Neil, he tries to stick around the house as much as he could so he could enjoy the show he has set up. Neil was becoming merciless on his landlord and his boys; on several occasions, when Jake came back from his jog on a warm rainy morning or after Bob has been out on a construction site on a particularly hot humid day, Neil would have fun watching their foot worshippers involuntarily gag a bit when they are compelled to inhale the pungent smell from the sweaty/soaked socked feet.

Neil has decided pushed the limits even further. Seeing the morning rush and the brothers fighting for the bathroom every morning, Neil has found a “perfect solution” for their needs and his perverse pleasure. Instead of the toilet, a large jar is now placed on the kitchen counter each morning and each of the Stanton would relief their hot morning piss into this container. Once everyone has pissed in the jar or if it’s already filled to the top (sometimes Neil would contribute his load also, if it’s not full), it is brought over to the breakfast table. While Neil is sipping his coffee, each of them would now share this hot, foaming morning man-brew in a large beer pint filled to the top while eating breakfast. Neil convinced them that this would give them more energy and boost than their coffee or juice, and they should make sure that they empty the whole jar down to the last drop – that means refilling their pint if there is leftover in the jar. Also, whenever they watch a game on TV, Neil has “taken care” of their bathroom breaks and make sure that they would not miss any of the game. At the beginning of the game, they would take out one six-pack. Once they’ve downed their first round of beer, any beer they drink for the rest of the game will have to be “recycled”. Whenever one of them needs to piss, he would relieve himself in an empty bottle and then he would set the full bottle down, ready for the next person who wants “another beer”. Therefore, when they thought they had three or four six-packs, in fact they only had one and the rest from “their own”.

Dave is your typical rebellious teen and often argued with his father. On many nights he would be out skateboarding with his friends until past midnight. He would come home to find Bob with an angry face and would question him annoyingly. Arguing usually ensues for a bit until Dave shuts himself back into his room he shares with Jake. Also, Bob recently found a cigarette in Dave’s clothes while doing laundry and has since been trying to convince him to stop smoking, but Dave always ignores him. Neil noticed that and another idea came up to his kinky mind. He decided to make their family relationship closer, more intimate. After another dose of Neil’s drug and some suggestions, everything was set.

Two nights later, Dave was out late skateboarding again. When he came home, he found his father, as usual, waiting for him on the couch with that stern look on his face. Now stripped to his briefs and white socks (under the hypnotic suggestion), his body still hot and sweaty, Dave walks over to Bob and the usual dispute follows. Bob, laid back on the couch clad in his briefs and a pair of black thin nylon socks, questions his son’s whereabouts for the night and all the disciplinary talks ensue. Dave is in his usual annoyed state, but this time, instead of running back to his room, he started to sit down on the couch by his dad’s feet and stretched his sweaty feet towards his father. Then, both father and son grabbed each other’s socked feet in unison and brought it up to their face and started to take big whiffs of their feet, all the while with Bob still disciplining his boy and Dave responding with annoyance. After about 20 minutes, Bob says: “Now go to bed”, his voice muffled under Dave’s feet. As if on cue, the pair broke off their feet-to-face interaction and Dave went to the bathroom while Bob prepared himself to bed as usual.

Once Dave was ready to go to bed, instead of heading to his room, he walked into his father’s room, who was just getting into bed. Bob was positioning himself in an awkward position on the bed. He places his head about one-third down from the headboard and he’s lying on his right-hand side in a fetal position, with his thighs perpendicular to his body at the waist. He has also stripped off his underwear, leaving only his socks on. Without a word, Dave also stripped off his briefs and laid himself onto his father’s bed as if in automatic. He’s also on his side facing Bob, but with his feet towards the headboard. Dave moves his head towards his father’s thighs – which are now open—and rests his head on Bob’s right thigh. Bob was also placing his head in similar fashion on his son’s left thigh. Then, Dave passes his left arm under his father’s leg on which their head rests and places his left hand on Bob’s right butt cheek. Same thing, but on opposite side, was carried out with Bob. Now comes the main step for their position: with their free hand, they held each other’s cock, stroked it a few times and directed the semi-erect penis into their open mouth, which they swallowed it down to the base. Their cocks quickly become fully erect in their mouths and their noses are breathing over each other’s balls. They gag a bit as the penis fills up their mouth, but quickly get use to it. Their other leg now closes down onto each other’s head, trapping it further into their crotch. Finally, Bob pulls the cover over their naked bodies, their free hand rests itself on the remaining ass cheek, and thus locking up themselves into their 69 position, in which they will sleep every night.

All this while, Neil has been watching Bob and Dave going through his new commands with great excitement. This is the result of the “relationship adjustments” Neil has implemented into the father and son…well, only from the physical point of view. First, Neil has cured Dave’s smoking habit. He suggested Dave that he’d feel disgusted to put another cigarette in his mouth. However, Neil did not cure the craving to smoke inside Dave: for that, every time Dave craves for a smoke, he would turn this into a craving to smell his father’s feet, only the smell of those feet could fulfill his daily desire to smoke. These little cravings during the day will be accumulated and when he comes home at night, he would have to satisfy all these cravings with a deep feet-smelling session with Bob’s feet. As for Bob, Neil convinced him that he should not brag about Dave’s smoking problem, but discreetly, he’ll constantly check on Dave for traces of cigarette smells. The best way to do this check is to take deep sniffs of Dave’s sweaty feet every time right after he comes home from boarding. He’d have to take his time to take long deep breaths of his son’s feet to make sure there are no traces of tobacco.

Next, it’s time to bring Bob and Dave closer, more intimate (literally). Neil decided to give them an oral fixation at night; that is, in order for them to be able to sleep, they would need to have each other’s penis buried deep in their mouth each night. They would only sleep comfortably and warmly in the position Neil suggested.

After he’s done with Bob and Dave, Neil decided that Jake and Rob shouldn’t be left out of the “relationship adjustment”. So the following day, another shot of the drug and Neil has the similar suggestions implemented in the brothers. They would now also sleep in Rob’s room in a 69 position, but not exactly the same “69” as their father and younger bro. Neil has always admired those strong athletic feet of the older brothers, which were built up from years of hard workouts and sports play. So he decided that both Jake and Rob, to be able to sleep, they would need to have the taste and smell of each other’s feet every night. For that, they will sleep on their side, facing head to toe. They will take off one sock and then swallow all five toes of the barefoot furthest possible into their mouth. The socked foot will rest under their nose and the sock will allow the foot smell to retain for longer time through the night. Finally, they pull the cover over them and wrap their arms around each other’s legs, hugging themselves tightly and remain in their position until the next morning. Satisfied with his work, Neil look one last time into each room, assuring that each bundle of bodies are sound asleep in their various positions, then retreats back into his room for another nice j/o session.